Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at take E one hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. And it is election day in America. It is here. I told you it would come fast. When we started the year out, I told you exactly what would happen during this campaign. I didn't know I would get to nazi, fascist, racist and garbage. But you know I can't predict everything out. But here we are, and I want you to be very careful in terms of this today. So I've been doing this radio program now. I guess I started in radio nineteen eighty seven, and I'm not a newcomer to radio. That's why when I first started a one hour week show. And anyway, I'm very grateful. I never thought i'd be here with all of you all across the country, and I'm blessed beyond measure. I said this yesterday and I mean it. I'm very grateful to all of you, very grateful to all of you that voted early, Very grateful for those of you that are taking the time out of your busy day to day to take advantage of the liberty and the freedom to vote. But I do have a couple of stories as as something that I want you to be aware of. And every single solitary news organization, at about five point fifteen this afternoon Eastern time, that'd be two fifteen on the West coast, they're going to get what's called exit polls, exit polling data. I want you to be careful with the eggs of polling data. I'm going to give you two examples. In two thousand and four, the exit polling data came back that George W. Bush was not going to win a second term. And at about five point thirty five Eastern time two thirty five West Coast time, this show got a phone call from then Vice President Dick Cheney, and those eggsit polls showed that they were losing badly the states of Ohio and the state of Florida, my pre state of Florida, and it was not my home then, but it is my home now, and so anyway, and he called in and there's still plenty of time to vote, and he's basically saying, we need you to go vote, and he pushed it out, pushed out. It turns out the eggs of poles were dead on wrong that they won by comfortable margins. We didn't have a repeat of two thousand with swinging, hanging, dimpled, pimpled chads, et cetera, et cetera. And so that's one example. I'm not going to share with you the exit digative, but I will tell you what's gonna happen. You're gonna be watching television and you're gonna be hearing people say, well, I have a pretty good feeling that voters are saying that this was the number one issue, or that the odds are they're going to be taking it directly from the exit polling information that they get. So just keep all of that in the back of your mind. The second case in point was twenty sixteen, and I don't never forget it. And I have nothing against Frank Luntz. I mean, he used to do the show regularly and he does his focus groups, but the exit data in twenty sixteen was equally bad. And he was reporting for Fox and he was in Times Square and I heard him say that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States, because that's what the exit Polly data showed. So I tell you this, and this is very much consistent with what I have been saying to all of you about today and about early voting, and that is to put aside all of the analysis, the prognosticators, the polls, the exit polls, the whatever you're hearing. Just ignore it all and just assume that your one vote is going to be the deciding vote in the election. Considering this is an inflection point for the country. I cannot emphasize that enough. And I want to say this in a different way, but it doesn't come out a different way because it's the same thing, and it is the biggest choice election I have ever seen. And I've talked in the past about tipping point elections, tipping point elections, and I wasn't lying when I said those things, but I've never really felt that way like I do now as much as I did in twenty twenty. I've not written a book in ten years, and just before the twenty twenty election, I wrote Live Free or Die America in the World on the Brink. I didn't like it. I didn't write it because I like to write books. I don't like to write books it's too much work. It is too hard. And I like this form of communication where I say it, it's done. I don't have to stand it. I don't have to polish it, I don't have to prime it. I don't have to paint it. It's done, it's gone. It's or for better or worse. Sometimes that's why we you have to always monitor what Linda says with you know, a heavy hand and finger on the dumb button. So what I'm saying is is that if you see this as the biggest choice election and you're not happy with the direction of this country, and I am not it as somebody that lived paycheck to paycheck is a very viral video. Laura Ingram had this woman on last night. Wow, this poor woman. Her hundred husband makes like eighty one hundred thousand dollars a year. If I'm not mistaken, I think they have eight kids and she is struggling to put food on her table. She can't afford to register her car, you know, And she came off as sincere to me. You always have to question what you see on social media. She came off as very sincere to me, and I'm thinking, this is what sixty percent sixty six percent of Americans have been saying about the economy. They've been saying that they live in paycheck to paycheck and that the words that were used in this particular article that I often cite is that they're gulping water. And there were many many Americans twenty five percent in the last year that have said that they have gone without meals because they cannot afford them. I have been there at a point in my life, in my early adulthood, struggling to pay rent, struggling to make ends meet. Not ever, I couldn't even afford McDonald's. It may sound silly, you know, I was making the biggest meat loaf you've ever seen. I'd make that. That was my weekly meal, meat loaf, and my sister would make lentil burgers, which were disgusting. I couldn't stand them. And but at that point in my life, I never, by the way, I never felt poor. I was never unhappy. I could actually make an argument that I had less stress and was a little happier back then. You know, the worst thing that could happen is I gotta have an unhappy customer. When I was a contractor and then whatever it was that they were unhappy about. I could easily fix most of the time. Never had a big disaster. But if you this is about getting this economy back in place. We know from Kamala, and we know from her own words she wants the Green New Deal and she would eliminate the filibuster to get it. Ninety three trillion dollars. That would be the elimination of capitalism. The greatest wealth creating system ever designed by man. It's not a perfect system, but it's a system that incentivizes people to work. If you give everybody everything, We're gonna give you guaranteed healthcare, guarantee childcare, guaranteed daycare, early pre K. We're gonna pay for your college. We're gonna have student loan forgiveness. We're gonna have you know, kwomb to the tomb, cradle to grave. Who's gonna want to work? Everything is they take away all incentive. I believe human beings were born not only with their own unique fingerprint, but with their own talent that was given to them by a creator. That we're endowed by a creator, and that you really need a purpose in life, whatever that purpose is you need. I tell my kids all the time. I don't care really what they decide to do, what work they want to be in. But you know, the way I would describe it to more when they were younger than where they are now, I'd say, you know, I want you to think about when we go to a restaurant, how many people end up really serving you. In a restaurant, you meet a matre d you mean, a hostess, whatever it happens to be. They walk you to the table, they make sure you're welcome, they seat you, they hand you menus. Then somebody comes and would you like still water, would you like seltz of water? Whatever it is? Would you like ice with that or not? Somebody, a busboy or somebody will do that. A waiter will come over and get a drink order and take it to the bartender, and the bartender will make you your drinks and then bring it back to the table. The waiter will bring it back. Then you will order appetizers, and then you'll order maybe a main course. And then you will have people called chefs in the back of in the in the kitchen, and they will prepare your meals for you. And then when you're all done, then then somebody's gonna wash your dishes, wash your utensils, and then somebody's gonna come in behind you and clean up the mess that you leave as you enjoy your meal. And how much can you charge for a hamburger? I mean it's a that's why there's such a small margin business. And what's what's the lesson behind that is? I think we all have a purpose and we all have to serve each other. Whatever you do in life, you are serving somebody else. You're providing a service. We are in the news information more than ever. Uh service industry, entertainment business. Try to do it in an entertaining way. We let Linda talk, that's partly entertainment. Linda twalks on the EA And is this.
Speaker 2: Your practicing for Kamala Lena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of you know, and so what we we live in this country and a cradle to grave utopia won't work. What is my point? My point is if you don't want like the economy the way it is, then you have a chance today to fix it. You have a chance. And I'm asking you to assume that your vote will determine the final outcome. Here I have anecdotal information I could pass on to you all day about what is going on today. I don't care. There's no reason for me to pass that on to you. If my message is going to be clear and unambiguous, which is assume your vote is the deciding vote. It might be inconvenient if you're listening to me now to find time today to go vote, especially if you're in Georgia, and if you are in a state like North Carolina and you've had to deal with the ravages of Hurricane Helene. If you're in Pennsylvania, a very important swing state. All of these states are important. Wisconsin, we need your vote, so we need Michigan, we need your votes. We need the people in Arizona, we need the people in Nevada especially. I mean, this thing could come down to a single vote. Three states. Forty four thousand votes separated Donald Trump and Joe Biden last time around. So I'm just assuming with two elections in a row that were that close to assume it. But this is about whether or not you want open borders with unvetted Harris Biden. It will be Harris Walls illegals that will then be voting in four years that will of course get amnesty after they get sex change operations if they choose courtesy of your tax dollars, because they'll decriminalize the illegal immigration. And in the meantime, you're going to pay for food, housing, healthcare, education, and everything in between. It's about open borders, closed borders. It's about law and order versus deep fund dismantled no bail law, reimagine the police insanity. It's about paying. Let's see a buck fifty less a gallon on average for gasoline. Also, diesel will come down dramatically if Donald Trump becomes president. How does that impact you. That means every truck driver now the price of every item they bring to every store costs less to ship it, which means that that savings will come to you. Inflation will get back into a better position, interest rates will come down. These are the things that matter. And if you're if you think this world is safer and more secure with Kamala Harris as the president of this country and the commander in chief, I have no argument for you, because you don't know what you're thinking or talking about. Our foreign policy of enriching the Iranian Mullas by not enforcing the sanctions that Donald Trump put in place is madness. To me, and it has allowed the Iranian mullas the number one state sponsor of terror, to get rich. And what have they done with that money? But they have fomented terror all throughout the Middle East. And all that Harris and Biden have been saying is to Israel, don't win the war. I never said win the war against radical Islamic terrorism. Oh that's another thing. Kamala doesn't want you to say that word or the word illegal, alliot. And Kamala Harris, yes, she believes in the mandatory gun buyback. And if you have a problem on some of the moral issues of you know, you might want to look at absolutely no restrictions on late term abortion seven months, seven, eight and nine. And are you okay with Minnesota, California and then the rest of the country offering minors gender affirming care without parental consent. It's all on the ballot. So I can give you the anecdotal. I have a pretty good idea how I think this is going to turn out, but I don't know. I don't know, And the only way that you can know is to just do your part. If you have voted already, I thank you. If you haven't, I'm asking you to take this great blessing of liberty and freedom our constitution and vote eight hundred nine four one Shawn. I'm not even oh. Oh, by the way, that is a good point. If you are at your voting place before the polls close, you have a right to vote. It made if it takes a couple hours. It takes a couple hours. My advice go to the bathroom ahead of time. Bring a radio with you. Just this just advising. I twenty five down toil the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program only Oh, that's right, today's election day. We've been counting down a long time and it's here. I have so much anecdotal information, just some fun things to throw out at you, and we're going to have a lot of guests. They're going to be very quick hits. Just update you on Pennsylvania, some other areas, what states are most important? Obviously New York Times actually had a peace out why Trump has a excuse me, more plausible path to the presidency in nineteen maps another New York Times calumnist, why I still think Trump will win? I mean, this is the New York Times is it is pretty amazing. I know a lot of people think that these celebrities matter. I don't think Lady Gaga, Ricky Martin, Katie Perry, and Oprah Winfrey mattered that much to the people in Pennsylvania. I think what matters is their jobs. I think what matters is, you know, to people in Michigan, are they're high paying career jobs. I think fracking matters in Pennsylvania. The energy sector in general matters in Pennsylvania. I don't think most most conservatives from Republicans like being called Nazis and fascists and garbage and racist and every other name in between, either. You know. Let me reassure Oprah Winfrey, though, I want to take a little time out of this program and tell her. She said, if you're watching or you're hearing me right now and you haven't already, you have to get to vote. We don't get to sit this one out if we don't show up tomorrow, if it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again, Oprah, I promise you that you will be casting God willing ballots again, meaning your health and you want to vote again, or you will have the freedom to do so, as will every other American. The fear mongering has never been this insane, and the lying has never been this bad. Lying to seniors, scaring seniors. Donald Trump's going to take your Social Security and your medicare. No he's not. He has said the opposite, and actually benefits went up under Donald Trump in his first term. Just outright lying, you know, to get women to vote in higher numbers. Donald Trump is going to pass a national abortion ban. No he's not. Is dated that repeatedly. Donald Trump is going to limit your ability to get contraception. No he's not, and he has said so. He's going to stop IVF treatments. No, he's not. One of my best friends in the whole wide world. He and his wife are going through IVF and I couldn't be happier for them. The advancement of science, God gives you know, doctor's talent, science talent. People that would struggle otherwise to have children, You know, they can have children now. But this is where the left has gone. It was pretty funny to also learn that Trump basher Mark Cuban actually owns a condo in Trump Tower. Throughout his political clashes with the former president, Cuban has quietly owned a luxurious condo in Trump International Hotel and Tower on Central Park West for nearly twenty five years, records obtained by The New York Post. Well, maybe you'll sell that, like the Dallas Mavericks to Miriam Adelson. Look, one thing I've been saying too and I'm gonna repeat, and it's worth repeating, and we'll check in with a couple of these Senate candidates they are in tight races, is that if you're going to vote for Donald Trump, you really have to give him as much help as you can. And there are so many Senate races that matter. You have Sam Brown out in Nevada. He can win that race. That is dead. Even you have Mike Rogers in Michigan. You have Eric Hobdy in Wisconsin. You have Dave McCormick, he is running in Pennsylvania. You have Bertie Moreno is running in Ohio. And you have Kerrie Lake in Arizona who has now closed the gap and she joins us. Now, congratulations. There was a while there that I was beginning to worry about your race. I'm not as worried now it seems like Arizona, at least, polling numbers seem very solidly read. But you're on the front lines of this, you know, twelve and a half million un vetit illegal immigrant problem in the country. I got to imagine that's a big issue for every Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a massive issue. And thank you for having me on Sean. We're out today at the voting locations and the turnout is absolutely massive in Arizona. We did a different strategy this year. By the way, I never really bought those polls. I thought there were a lot of suppression polls out there. The only poll that matters is right now, what's happening on the ground, and what's happening on the ground is incredible in Arizona. But we still need people to get out and vote. We had a huge turnout when it came to early voting for Republicans. We went into election day with more than two hundred thousand more ballots from Democrats than I'm sorry, from Republicans than Democrats. That is historic. We've never had that before in the last twenty years. And then we hit the ground today and the polls open, and immediately people poured into the polls, and it's been incredible. We're seeing in some places a two to one advantage on Republicans. But I say that, and I want you to ignore. I said that, if you're out there and you haven't voted, get out and vote. We need every single Republican vote. We worked all over the state. I never gave up on any city county, and we've helped help put a headquarters up in Pima County, the most blue county in all of Arizona, because we know that in these blue cities and counties being run by frankly Democrats and socialists, the quality of life has gone just horribly horribly. It just has gone away for the people in places like Tucson. And we're really pleased to report that right now, we're seeing more Republicans show up to vote in Pima County today than Democrats. I don't think that's ever happened before. And I need people to continue to vote until seven o'clock tonight. We need to give President Trump a victory. We need a victory in the Senate. We need Kerry Lake in the Senate, we need all of those candidates you just mentioned. We must have a huge victory in order to save our country. And I believe people of Arizona sick of the wide open borders, sick of the economy that's in the toilet, and Arizona, which used to be an affordable state, becoming an unaffordable state, Sick of the crime on the streets, sick of the growing homeless population, sick of the sentinel crisis, sick of what they're doing to our children when we send them off to school and they push this gender insanity, and then they have boys competing with our girls in sports. The people today get to go and put an end to all that insanity and vote for President Trump and Kerry Lake. And we're really really feeling good about what we're seeing, but we got to get out and vote. Don't listen to what I just said, Go and vote, vote, vote, vote like we're down one hundred.
Speaker 1: See, it's very hard. We're in the same position. I have all of this anecdotal data, and I don't want to give it out because it's contradicting my main message, which is to assume that your vote will be the deciding vote. So I'm being so hypocritical about it, and I just don't feel I feel it's counterproductive to my message of the day.
Speaker 3: I know, Well, I just want people to know that in Arizona, people are getting the message. We're tired of being called you said it, and they've called us nazi, they've called us racist, misogynistic, xenophobic. My opponent actually called people who vote for President Trump and Republicans the worst people in the world. He's called police racist, he's wanted to defund the police, tore the border wide open. And the people get a chance to stop all of that and get back to common sense solutions to these problems. And I think we're going to see even continued numbers. I mean, remember, people are still working and some people are going to just leave work a little early and vote. We are voting until seven pm here in Arizona. And we did something different this year. And I was a little concern, Sean, because we've had problems in the past before. In twenty twenty two, we had polling locations that weren't functioning. Remember the machines went down, the printers went down, and you know it was in the Republican areas. So with that feel very fresh in my mind, we worked and I called over to Turning Point Action and I said, hey, what if there's problems at the polling places, what are we going to do? And turning point action incredible. They rented a fleet of party buses and they have been deploying them to polling locations where we're hearing there along lines. They pull up and they say, do you want us to take you to a polling location five, ten, fifteen minutes away where there's no line. People jump in the bus, We take them there, they vote, and then they drop them back off. And we have brought hundreds of people to polling locations around this county to bring them to where there's not going to be a line, where everything's working fine.
Speaker 4: So we've been.
Speaker 3: Doing a lot of problem solving and troubleshooting and I'm really really pleased with what we've been able to accomplish here.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you one last question. Why is it going to take so long in Arizona? How long will it be until we know the results in Arizona?
Speaker 3: Well, because of the early mail in ballots, they have to be checked in, verified.
Speaker 1: In all of that, I know they talked about having two pages. I live in Florida, they had two pages to vote on. I mean Florida is going to have their results early tonight. Why can't Arizona.
Speaker 3: You know what, Maricopa County has sixty five percent of our population. Last legislative session, the legislature passed a piece of laws, a bill that would have prevented this problem. Would have given people who run our elections in Maricopa the option to let people bring their mail in, ballid in and scan it themselves. And unfortunately they did not implement that, and that's a question for our county recorder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, wishing you the best, Kerry Lake, thank you. And then I just say to everybody, and again, I'm not going to contradict my message, which is assume that your vote is the deciding vote and you will determine the outcome of this election. And especially if you're in Georgia, and I'm going to repeat it, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada. Those are the states they are going to determine the outcome of this election. And now that doesn't mean if you're in a state that may be more blue, that I don't want you to vote. I do want you to vote. We need Republican congressmen elected, republic Republican senators elected. It'd be nice if we had a Republican congress. It seems like the congressional generic congressional ballot, and predictions are it could go either way. In the House of Representative, I you're going to take the time to vote, you know, and you're voting for Donald Trump. Give him a team to support him, and that would mean vote for a Republican senator and a Republican congressman. And I'd even put Republicans in the state House, et cetera, et cetera. By the way, Subway Tack Subway Takes canceled video after she insulted a Muslim host. Anyway, there's a popular web video series Subway Takes. Did you hear about this? They decided not to publish an interview with Kamala Harris after she insulted the Muslim host by making jokes about Bacon, insisting that Bacon is a spice. The host, person by the name of Kareem Rama, had wanted to help Harris and Tim Walls, partly because he's opposed to the war with Israel and Hamas and Gaza and believed that their policy was closer to his views, but when Harris showed up for the interview, she shocked the guy, apparently insisting that her take be about the joys of bacon. I'm like, that's about as bizarre as it could be. But so anyway, if Donald Trump sat for an interview would with a Muslim talk show host and started insulting the person by making bacon jokes, I can only imagine what the reaction would be. You can't even make this stuff up. I mean, the stuff that I have today is pretty crazy. Kamala Harris was just on MSDNC. She's calling people individually. That's not gonna work. Kamala, why didn't you do a few interviews in pressco conferences and why didn't you explain away all those radical positions. We had a whopping like three hundred thousand downloads today of the Kamala files and the Wolfs files. I've been talking about it forever, Kamala in her own words, Titting Walls in his own words. There are some states, by the way, we put it up as a public service so you can be an informed voter because the state run media mob is never going to run it. But we also have some states that allow you to register same day, and if you want to know what those states are we have maybe we'll isolate that off on the website, Blair. If you can get it done by the top of the arrow, that'd be great. And if your state is a day of you'd be able to register. If you're saying, oh, I wish I could vote, I wish I registered, but I didn't, there are some states that allow that. Just so you do know that there are a lot of people. Somebody's calling me and listening to me right now. I will call you back in three minutes. The person on the phone, okay. And if you're online before the polls close, you earn the right to vote. That is a am I wrong on this, Linda. That's that's a national law right. Every state has that. If you are online, if you.
Speaker 2: Are online no matter what time your polls for the polls close, that's correct. And in Pennsylvania, be very aware that Cambria, for instance, has had an extension to ten pm tonight due to polling problems.
Speaker 1: Cambria counties in Pennsylvania. eACT I talked to Selina Zito, who will long with do McCormick, but she's going to be doing the show today, so we'll get an update on the all importance.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you are online, whatever time your polls close, if you are online, you stay online. You vote till you vote. They have to stay there and let you vote.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see. Look, it would be nice. I mean, this is why I say, if you're in a blue state, don't think your vote doesn't matter, not only for a congressional race or a senatorial race. How great would it be if Donald Trump or to win the popular vote?
Speaker 2: Is it that?
Speaker 1: Is it that impossible? Well? The Hill has an article today, will Kamala Harris lose the popular vote? Again? I am not making any predictions I have. I have talked to people in every single state that I'm mentioned. I've talked to people in Georgia. I've talked to people in North Carolina. I've talked to people in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona. And I have a pretty good idea how they think the state's going to go. But it doesn't. Why would I give you that information if it might impact your decision to vote or not. It makes no sense because there's still hours in our day that people can vote. David Axelrod on trending politics fake News CNN said, I'm worried about You're counting on some women who are independent Republican women to come out and vote Foraharas. Is that going to materialize? Is the gender gap going to be what you need it to be? Are minority voters going to come out? And the numbers of African American voters in particular, are you going to get the margins you want there? The one thing I can say is coming into today, Kamala Harris and her team did have a math problem. And the math problem was early voting. Republicans were banking their vote. They got out and they did that which they themselves didn't even want to do, and that is vote early. And they did it and I thank you for that. Now the rest of you need to get out. If you haven't voted in the last three presidential elections, do you want to vote in this one? Would be nice to have you eight nine four one. If you want to be a part of the program, I want to remind you about simply save home security. If you want to know who to ask for the best system, probably you want to ask the men and women that are in law enforcement, and I'll tell you about that on the other side, quick break right back, We'll continue.
Speaker 4: He never stops working for the good of the country. Kennedy's on would behind the scenes information on today's breaking news and bold inspired solutions for America every day.
Speaker 1: All right, as we roll long eight hundred nine to pot one, Sean is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. I want to remind you about simply Safe home security. If you need a security system, who are you going to rely on for information for the best one for you and your family? Probably somebody law enforcement. One veteran officer recently wrote to simply Safe to thank them for the peace of mind that he has every time he leaves his home. Now he's worked everything for burglaries, home invasions, murders. He only trusts simply Safe and it's a system that I have been using and trusting forever. What I love about simply Safe is they keep advancing the technology. Right now, you're going to get sixty percent off any new simply Safe security system. You simply go to simply Safe one word dot com slash Hannity. They have their Active Guard outdoor protection. It changes the game. It can prevent crime before it ever happens. If someone's lurking around outside, they're going to catch it. There's no cancelation fee, no contract to sign. You get all of that less than a dollar a day, sixty percent off their best sale ever. Simply safe dot com slash Hannity. Simply safe dot com slash Hannity. Donald Trump will be calling in on the program today