Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Honda. When you test her off to all the Electric Prologue SUV, there's a lot that can impress you about it. There's the generous passenger space, the clean, thoughtful design, and the intuitive technology. But out of everything, what you really love most is that it's a Honda. Visit Honda dot com Slash EV two see offers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to everybody the Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 3: This is leading off lives me Joey p Jop's if youre with me of course is the Welsh, and it's all of you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks hanging out with us here in the chat today. We got a lot of baseball, a lot of offense yesterday ooh, we some injuries to talk about and everybody's favorite time of year, prospecting with the Welsh.
Speaker 2: You know, we get a little prospecting with the Welsh hanging out here.
Speaker 3: Before we get into everything today, don't forget we're live on our twitch Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place where you can watch us live Monday through and subscribe to our YouTube channel Fantasy Ros MLB. Trying to get to thirty thousand, and we keep on clicking up. So great to see. And of course when you subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB, you also can get free stuff like a Jose Ramirez jersey.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Subscribe to the channel, drop your comments below and you just might win yourself. The Jose Ramirez jersey courtesy of our good friends at Pristine Auction dot com.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to ring the bell till it.
Speaker 3: Goes DG, so you never miss a piece of content on the channel. Welsh, I want to jump in with two feet here. I want to talk about Ryan Nelson, who's gonna start today in place of Corbyn Burns getting a skip in the rotation due to some shoulder soreness. Any thoughts and feelings about that.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be interesting to watch you as a big popular name in spring training. Obviously had been better than Jordan Montgomery and just didn't have a spot. He's not been great though, but it's been in, you know, like the levery g multi inning type of role. He's got an over five ERA but expected is in the threes. His fastball is up a little bit this year, strikeouts are up. We're just gonna have to see how that ends up translating this being in toe to Corbyn Burns because they said he's not hurt hurt. He's just like kind of hurt and they're gonna skip a start to see if he can get right. And that's why Ryan Nelson is jumping into this. I don't know if this is going to be anything that's going to be worth, you know, picking up outside of streaming. I think there is some stream ability to this, but it's the Mets, so I'm kind of wishy washy if I want to jump into it. But what'll be interesting to see is how he goes about changing his arsenal as a starter versus a reliever right now, because, like I said, fastball's up. Cutters actually down a little bit this year withfs don't feel like they're quite as dominant as they were last season. But the strikeout rate round twenty seven percent is pretty good. So pseudo pseudo interest as far as the stream streamer goes. But I just don't think he'll be in the rotation following this.
Speaker 3: Well, what about burns in the shoulder. I mean, that's that's the concern, isn't it. I mean, let's gip a start here. Yeah, you know, you know what still bother me. Next thing, you know, he's on the il.
Speaker 4: I'm a little concerned, like i've been. I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, though I will say May is the first kind of indicator where that doubt and that like extra benefit of the doubt that we're giving players starts to dissipate a little bit. You know, sample size has been a month. There's only so long that you can put up with a lot of it. Or the buying opportunity burns really is weird. Three and a half. The ra hiss expected ra is over five right now. He's given up so much contact this year, His velo has been down, his cutter has just not been as good. And it relates with the injury. But I guess the big question what you're alluding to is like is this rest just a good thing to get him back going or is this putting a band aid on a broken bone? Like that's what it feels like you're alluding to.
Speaker 3: He has a shoulder fatigue issue and you know, anything to be worried about and skin the biggest start is fine then, but it's definitely something to monitor.
Speaker 4: Would you buy Corbyn Burns right now if you could buy him on the cheap?
Speaker 2: You know, because I was the guy selling him three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to put my foot in my mouth there because I saw the expected era and the FIP and all those other deeper numbers and those troubling and I did not like the Corbyn Burns I saw towards the very end of last season. He just didn't look like the dominant guy of a couple of years ago. He just looked And I think that's why the Orioles didn't over pursue now. They didn't have a good plan obviously either, but it's a great question. I don't unless I got him super cheap then probably not. Speaking of pitchers, to trade Van Rod, would you rather trade.
Speaker 2: Nola or Webb?
Speaker 3: I have these guys relatively close web higher rest of season, But if Webb's gonna give you back more, I mean Nola pitch weall this weekend.
Speaker 2: He was a buye for me last week.
Speaker 3: I'm okay thinking that Nola will turn things around and go back to being Aaron Nola, because we've seen this time and time again throughout his career. So would you be comfortable with that just trade whoever brings you back more.
Speaker 4: If if Web gives me significantly more, yes, if it's just a tiny little bit, I'm probably still moving, Nola. I really like what Web is doing this year, Nola. Even in some of the struggles. The strikeouts are up, though, but he's still giving up just a lot of contact kind of just like you know, like you say, he always just does. He just kind of like levels out, and he'll end up leveling out this year. But I would rather have Web by a decent margin that it would actually, uh, it would matter more. It would matter more on the return.
Speaker 2: Or only six minutes into the show.
Speaker 3: And A that's just like a it's a phrase.
Speaker 4: I'm just phrasing that. I didn't know Welshism, so you're getting this confused. It's when I make up a word and I have a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's when you take two different existing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, that's just like a weird phrase.
Speaker 3: I was saying, got somebody out and drop a dime on somebody who say, you know he's dropping a dime on a rat or something like that.
Speaker 4: You would say, yes, that would be like a welshism. This was kind of just like a playoff of the old Chris Rock bit where it's like I'm putting Tussin on it, like you don't put Tussin on the broken bone.
Speaker 3: So you know, get us in Towson. Jock Peterson over four. He's hitting zero ninety four, one eight, one, one fifty three slash. He has what RBI ninety five played appearances Welsh What the hell do we do here?
Speaker 4: He is the worst player. Ina. I just love that he was so good last year.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know Jake Berger went over to Texas and we all went, great job Texas.
Speaker 2: And these guys can't even hit a hundred right now.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is I couldn't have been more right about saying that Peven Smith will be a Jack Peterson clone in Arizona. It's so true. But Jack Peterson is not Jock Peterson anymore. He's completely disappeared. I don't know what to do. He's not barreling the ball, he's not striking out a whole lot. But when you if you want to take a look at like the underlying metrics, boy, he's hitting of the three pitch types and Savant does this we'll do like fastball breaking in offspeed. He's hitting under one hundred on two of the three pitch types. But here's the most concerning thing. There isn't anything to like rely on all All three of his expected batting average against those pitch types are under two hundred. Like, he is not hitting even two hundred across the board on any He's not necessarily whiffing a whole bunch more. He looks lost. He can't pull the ball fourteen percent pull the air percentage, which is like the worst of his career. I'm not really sure. And there's no like decreased bat speed or anything like that. Jack Peterson looks lost. He's I'm not sitting back. It's kind of like the Michael Tolia thing. There's no reason to like be holding onto it right now. Let him get going if you want to pick him back up. I might be a little bit quicker to pick him back up if all of a sudden things click. But they're not clicking. He is lost. I can't believe Burger is down in the minors and Jack Peterson is hanging out not even hitting one hundred in the majors.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, Peterson's been around a long time. I think that's the that's the answer to that.
Speaker 4: Well, Berger had an option, so I guess that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they have no options and veterans don't like to go down to the triple A. Shelby Miller two runs, four hitters, blown save, but he did get the win, and so just keep an eye on that safe situation.
Speaker 2: I've got a deal for the Diamondbacks. You want to hear it.
Speaker 4: This is going to be If you say Lawler for Hellsley, I'm hanging up on you.
Speaker 3: Can I say more than that. Let's hear it Sunny Gray, Hellesley for Lawler, both of them. I mean, you get your closer.
Speaker 4: But then who are the Diamondbacks getting rid of in the rotation?
Speaker 3: Well, you look right now, I think you're I think if you've got Gorvin Burns your rotation, you're a little concerned.
Speaker 4: But you're saying your love child at Wardo Rodriguez, you're gonna have to kick him to the curb.
Speaker 2: I mean, my love child, who's had ten strikeouts there and everybody told me you.
Speaker 3: Do good anymore because he's bad against the Mets, only had ten strikeouts against the Phillies.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I hate trading Lawler for I know you do.
Speaker 2: But you can't play him either. Where are you going to play him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, they refuse to play him. But the diamonback's already they did like they paid justin Martinez, You've got Puck, You've got Ginkle, like, don't pay the big major stuff now.
Speaker 2: It isn't good to mile.
Speaker 3: I think at the close of the show, we do our home run calls and luchador masks.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeahually we got the hair going out.
Speaker 2: Run good. I've got my hair done today, so yeah, your hair looks great.
Speaker 3: Signs of life for Jackson Holiday two solo home runs, Nick Kurts two for four with a triple Chandler Simpson.
Speaker 2: What a fun weekend.
Speaker 3: He had two stone bases on Saturday, then he went two for five on Sunday with two runs scored.
Speaker 2: Narbia I had another stolee base.
Speaker 3: And not only did he get another stolee base the sixth of the year, ready, but he also managed to score from second on an infield single.
Speaker 2: Welsh did you see this?
Speaker 3: This was wild ground ball up the middle, vote comes across, knocks it down, kind of fumbles it a little bit, but Simpson just never stops running and he scores. It's incredible. It's so much fun. And on Saturday, I was forced to watch an entire Yankee game because I was hosting in game live for Sports Grid, and I got to watch it with my good friend Joe Ranieri as we talked about all the slate of baseball for that day and the wagering side and the amount of times Aaron Judge came up with nobody on base was just insulting. And watching that lineup just continually hit fly balls everywhere and continually the second half of that lineup just fail. Yankees have a lot of problems. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I know they're at the top there.
Speaker 3: They They gave up six Dolen bases on Saturday, six and then on top of which, they had no second half of that lineup, no turnover in that lineup. The back of this rotation is a complete disaster. Well, I think the Yankees, you know, they're rested on the back of Aaron Judge right now, but eventually he's gonna come back down Darth a little bit, and I don't know what's.
Speaker 2: Gonna look like. I think it's gonna be ugly.
Speaker 4: They tried to get protection. I mean, they brought in Bellinger, they brought in Goldie. It's just it's not the same because you know, Volpi is just not quite there. So yeah, I mean, I agree with you. I just don't know what they're gonna do. I don't know what the market looks like. I'm not sure if they're going to be hyper aggressive because I think young dudes are gonna cost young pitching, and nobody really seems to want to trade a lot of young pitching, so the Yankees are kind of on it. I just want to make one point out, because you were burning through some young guys, how about Jackson Holliday. I've not just burnt through that. I have tried so much to do today that I know, no, I know, I know, but I've stayed try' true with Jackson Holiday. And we're up to two seventy now, four homers, two stolen bases, two bombs this week, and strikeouts are down, starting to barrel hard hit. It's all starting to click. Everybody was trying to drop him still last week. Things are starting to click. Good sign for Jackson Holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, and we're rooting for him and the funny thing about Simpson and I saw brought it up in the chat there that Simpson didn't even start on Saturday and he still came in. Had two stone bases me a monster monster last mccolors. Also, I want to shout him out because a lot of people wrote him off forever three and two thigh swirls, hittings, no decision against the White Sox. It was good to see him get out there pitch again for the first time in a very long time. So whether it becomes fantasy relevant, will watch. If you're in deeper leagues, I get the speculation. I wouldn't hold my breath, but look, once upon a time, mccullors was a guy that we were all excited about, a lot of strike out potential, a lot of inefficiency. I don't know if he's changed his stripes over the years. You know, it's impossible to tell so much volativity. But if you're in a deeper league, I get picking them up because live arms are live arms, and right now he's one of them. So our best to Lance mccollors. That was just nice to see.
Speaker 2: It was a feel good story, Welsh feel good.
Speaker 4: Totally make a movie out of it, it'd be great.
Speaker 2: Yes, who played Lance mccolors in the movie.
Speaker 4: Mm, Jake Chillenholl. Maybe he's a little old now, Adam Scott Colors facial Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what about what about We just both saw Thunderbolts over the weekend, which, by the way, we both really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: What about Pulman's kid, Young Pullman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: He's terrific in that movie. Florence Pugh's terrific. Go see Thunderbolts. Two thumbs up from welsh And and Joey Underbolts. All right, let's talk about some young AND's Kyle Harrison. We talked about I think it was Friday, right, welsh I went on this rant about all the guys and Sacramento that were pitching really well for the Giants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, no, he is. But this is gonna be a bullpen thing, unfortunately, I know.
Speaker 2: But he's up. I'm just saying, I know. I wrote in the notes I said it's bullpen dot dot dot four.
Speaker 3: Now I did caveat the four now in there in the notes today, but still thirty eight strikeouts, eight walks over twenty six innings at three four era and PCL.
Speaker 2: That's tough. Just keep an eye on it. Cole Hireson has some talent.
Speaker 5: Ryan Reynolds here for mint Mobile. I don't know if you knew this, but anyone can get the same premium wireless for fifteen dollars a month plan that I've been enjoying. It's not just for celebrities. So do like I did and have one of your assistants assistants switch you to Mintmobile today. I'm told it's super easy to do. At mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 6: Slash switch upfront payment of forty five dollars for three month plan equivalent to fifteen dollars per month required intro rate first three months only, then full price plan options available, Taxes and fees, extra fefal terms at mintmobile dot com.
Speaker 7: Membership means more with American Express Business Gold earn four times membership rewards, points in your top two eligible spending categories every month, including eligible US advertising purchases and select media and US purchases at restaurants including takeout and delivery. What are you waiting for? Get the card that flexes with your spending every month. Terms and points cap apply. Learn more at AmericanExpress dot com Slash Business dash Gold MX Business Gold card built for business by American Express.
Speaker 8: Does it ever feel like you're a marketing professional just speaking into the voidoid Well? With LinkedIn ads, if you can know you're reaching the right decision makers. You can even target buyers by job title industry company seniority Skills. Wait, did I say job title yet? Get started today and see how you can avoid the void and reach the right buyers with LinkedIn ads. We'll even give you a one hundred dollars credit on your next campaign. Get started at LinkedIn dot com. Slash results terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 3: Also, Jackcagleon hit his fifth home run and now he's being listed everywhere as first base Slash outfielder jackcag Leon, which brings us to everybody's favorite Monday segment, Prospecting with the Welsh. That's right, this is and the Wells tells you about all of them youngins. We're coming up in Major League Baseball, gonna make an impact on your fantasy league in Welsh. I'm very excited because I do a little bit of my league. Hallmark myself and two of the guys you're talking about. I highlighted on the Sunday TV show, and I can't wait to get your insights on them. But first it's time for Dun, Dun, Dun.
Speaker 4: Bubba watch, Bubba watch, Bubba Chandler. Watch. He should be up. That's the main thing where you just want to make sure we're talking about it. I'm gonna dig some deeper names that you know, maybe from like a talent perspective, aren't as big of the big guys, the Roman Anthonys of the world that we're gonna talk about. But the most important thing I think in the prospect world right now is Bubba Chandler. Last start was great. He's got two starts now where he's tapped in five innings. His last start he walked one. He's actually walked two batters in his last four starts, hit nine strikeouts. I don't have a crystal ball, but he should be here for the next start. They haven't announced it though, so we might get what the pirates did in the past, and they might do the mid May thing. So if he's not up in the next two starts, we riot he should be up in this one. We don't really have any indication that it's going to be there. We're wasting bullets in the miners. It is officially Bubba Chandler Watch.
Speaker 2: Bubba Chandler Watch.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk a little bit more about Jack keg Leone because I mentioned he has fifth home run earlier in the show today, and it feels like, you know, we're seeing some signs of life from Vinnie pas Quentino. You know, sal Perez luckily that injury was not as serious as some people might have originally thought. But the whole first base slash outfielder that is now attached to his name everywhere, that's the encouraging factor. Right. Not a lot of home runs being hit this year for the Royals. They are down towards the bottom of the league in terms of runs scored. I know they're picking it up lately, but they still need more help. The question is does Caglione see time at Triple A or do they bump them up straight from Double A and give him a shot in the big leagues because he has made a lot of I would say progress already this season with his approach.
Speaker 4: So I think, you know, you should like set your goals a little bit lower, and I think you should prepare for him to go to Triple A. That's the likely thing. There's so many other reasons behind it. He had like some bad plate discipline last year. Dude as a pitcher, you know, I mean, guy was pitching like a year or so ago in college baseball. He's also learning a new position. He's playing in the outfield, so all of those things would be like one hundred percent. You keep him down here, you go to triple A. We've all kind of done this dance. But there's a legit part of me that is starting to think there's an opportunity that he could just leave double A and go to the majors, just simply because like that bat should play now. He is hands down the most prolific power bat in the miners. He is also heeded the call in the minors so far six homers, hitting three fourteen in Double A and almost four hundred OBP. He's almost he has point zero five on his OBP from a three to four slash, so he's got to move and it might be Triple A to the main. I just think there is a possibility in the next month or so that we could actually see him if they're happy with the outfield work. He's got some eligibility across the board, and I think that that just would help them. Right now, they are kind of going, but they were one of the worst offenses in baseball and they could use him. So it's something I'm keeping a really really close eye on because I'm starting to think this could be a jump from double a type of guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be really exciting.
Speaker 3: And of course, you know there's room for problems there because there is some swing and miss.
Speaker 2: We all know that.
Speaker 3: But well, Kaglione, you know how I felt about him lat year we did our draft coverage here. That was one of my favorite guys last season. So it's great to see him performing well. And look at this draftcast has coming quick right, were already got we got Smith, We've got Caglion on his way, So you know, it's a lot of good feelings there. Certainly, Kurt's already up in the major leagues. Let's talk about Kate Horton, minor league pitcher here. With some injuries going on in that cub's rotation, not just justin Steel but now show to Emdaga going for an MRI, which we'll talk about later in the program.
Speaker 2: Kate Horton could get his opportunity here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I have mentioned him a couple weeks ago. Just want to throw this back out here. Last start great again. He's got a point two four ERA and triple A right now. He's got an over ten k per nine in which we love giving up no homers zero point six to two home runs per nine. But he is still a little bit walk heavy from a stuff perspective. He's moved a little bit more fastball slider. He's upped his slider percentage. He's way up to his fastball percentage because his fastball is up almost two miles per hour year over year. It'sitting around ninety six, which is great. Curve and changeup. He's lowered the usage. He's found some real success out here. Swinging strike rate is still a little bit low, even though the k's are up. I just think the Cubs are going to be taking a look at him really soon again. Their balance between like Ben Brown has been okay, Colin Ray coming down to Earth injuries. Kate Horton is an option that they could have for the rest of the season. So he's not Bubba Watch anything like that. But there's only so much longer that you're gonna hold him back. The problem is the Cubs have a couple of these guys and how many can they have up? So I'm big on Caate Horton here. He would be one that's a little bit beyond streaming for me as well, so I would look to stash.
Speaker 2: Him all right.
Speaker 3: Next on our list two guys that I'm so happy Welsh's bringing up. The first is Otto Kemp, who's in the Philadelphia Phillies system, and Alec Bohm has been absolutely dreadful this year.
Speaker 2: Can we just call it what it is.
Speaker 3: I know he had a hit yesterday in the game, but everybody got a hit yesterday in the Phillies game. But Boem has been just dreadful this season and one hundred and thirty five played appearance is a two to twenty eight batting average and two sixty seven OVP a two eighty three slugging And we've been through this with Alec Bohm before. I feel like the Phillies and the offseason were shopping him around. They couldn't get what they wanted for him, and now they're kind of stuck. And you know what, Otto Kemp is not stuck at Triple A right now. He is hitting the snot out of the baseball, and I think it might be time for the Phillies to see what they might have or how he adjusts, at the very least, to the major leagues to see what they have in Kemp, because I don't think Alec Bohm is long for this Phillies lineup.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I don't I guess I kind of like agree with what you're saying. I don't know what they do with Alec Bowman, how they make it work. You're not gonna send him down if they move him off. But what's happening is like what you're lisarning to. Kemp is just stuck and he's absolutely just beating everybody up in triple A to get his way out of it. He is fighting his way out like an Avengers movie, because he he's put up a clinic three forty four, ten homers, five stolen bases. He's looked phenomenal in triple A, over fifty percent hard hit rate, which is great. He's putting up some elite actual power numbers one twelve on the max EV which is above the one ten marker. And I saw him last year he played in the Arizona follag and he was phenomenal a little bit unlike the other guy going to talk about. Auto Kemp was a huge standout last year. The only thing that's kind of holding him back, I guess is he's twenty five. This is an older prospect. So this is to me, there's some Davis Schneider type vibes with Auto Kemp. Where are they going to find it? Because they've got Trey Turner and they've all because he can play second or third, they've got Bryson Stott. It kind of has to be at the expense of a guy like Alec Bohm. I think he's gonna get an opportunity. I don't think when he's called up it has to be an everyday thing. He could be a super utail guy. But what we need to pay attention to is that's a powerful lineup with a guy that has transformed into a big power hitter. He gets a ball in the air, twenty one degree launch angle in triple A. Right now, he's a live bat even though he's an older prospect. So we got to pay attention to Auto Kemp and maybe he get if he gives you that David Schneider return from a year or two ago, whatever it was on the second half. That's fantasy winning stuff. So keep AUTOKEMP on you on your radar.
Speaker 3: Speaking of older prospects, this is one that I cherry picked myself this weekend. Tim Elko, twenty six years old from the Chicago White Sox system. Now the guy in front of him is Andrew Vaughan, who has been an utter disappointment this year a one semi's batting average, a two eighteen OVP, a two eighties lugging. They should just send him down straight up for Elco and see what Elko can do on the flip side. Elco this year ten homers, twenty RBI, hitting three thirty three with one thousand ops. Now, I know he's an older prospect, I get that, But Vaughan can play outfield, dight, you can move him around. I don't see the reason why. If you're the White Sox, right you brought up Chase me Droff, why not bring up Elko? Why not see what you have in this system and what these UH players are capable of doing at the major league level. They might as well start to learn and start to see if guys like Elko Mi Droff are the future of.
Speaker 2: This organization or not. So what are your thoughts on Elko?
Speaker 3: I know, a little bit older in terms of prospects quote unquote, but he seems like it could be a redraft contributor sooner than later with the way Vaughn's played.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as I mentioned at the top, again, these are not like the big superstar prospects of like you know the Mesioh's and the Roman Anthonys. These are guys that are absolutely destroying. They're done with triple A and they're going to get some playing time. Elco is a little bit different than Otto Kemp, not just because he's also older. He's twenty six years old. He's a big, old monster, hulking dude. He played in the AFL last year. I've seen him a ton and he has got big, big power. But this team, they've got a spot. They're going to move some pieces out of here. The White Sox are eventually Robert, who leads the league in stolen bases, is going to get traded and they're gonna be able to move pieces around and Elko is gonna get in this lineup. And if you ask White Sox Twitter right now, they want him yesterday. Elko. I don't believe in the batting average necessarily long term, even though to you know, to his credit he's hit over two eighty nine since twenty twenty three pretty much outside of double A. I think there's going to be a strikeout issue. He's thirty percent right now, which I think is going to hurt ultimately with the strikeouts or with the batting average. But fifty one percent hard to hit rate. And here's what you love. He has a one sixteen point seven max TV that is almost one hundred and seventeen miles per hour. He's put up average EV is almost ninety four miles power. He is hitting the ball freaking hard. He is a power source to look at. And if he gets called up fifteen teen deep leagues, put him at a corner endfield. He should get tons of playing time, probably end up cleaning up for this White Sox team, which you know is whatever. But Elco's going to be up soon and there is big power potential in this older first base prospect.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 3: Those are the names to keep an eye on or add in your leagues everywhere that's prospecting. With the Welsh and to fantasypros dot com for more of Welsh's prospect guru isms, and of course, subscribed to Fantasy Bros MLB for more fantasy baseball content.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at the three up and three down from Sunday.
Speaker 3: Austin Riley two home runs for him, Michael Garcia two solo home runs from him, and Willia Domas two solo home runs. I can't imagine what the whole run board looks like this week life.
Speaker 4: I had two this weekend. I had twofest som yesterday, yes day and Friday's right, that's right, and Friday I.
Speaker 2: Forgot about that. The downs Dustin may not.
Speaker 3: The best outing for him was against the Braves though four runs, five hits in five and two thirds. Logan Evans got beat around six runs eleven hits. Don't love that, and Rader Swore has allowed seven runs. Welcome back kid h three and two thirds innings. So that did not go well against your Diamondbacks. But the Diamondbacks have a terrific uh So I don't think you're worried too much about this. Let's talk about the injuries, because we got to talk about trysting causes. He's going to be out for the year now with the surgery on the left knee. So this is frustrating here. Now, the good news for the Red Sox is Walker Bueller is feeling okay. He had a minor Bresida's in the shoulder. He's going to be back on track sooner than later. That's good news. But the causus injury, Yeah, that begs the question, Welsh, so what is the reshuffling going to look like here for the Red Sox, because that is a lot of question and I don't necessarily think the long term answer is Rome Gonzalez.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So here's what I hoped. And I was with some people on and I did this, and I said, is you should speculate immediately on Roman Anthony because the smart thing to do would be, let's find a way where Roman gets in, whether it is moving somebody else that's in the outfield. I'm not saying will you or Brad you should play there, but figure something out there, Maybe work out Roman Anthony at first base. And they're not, of course they're not. They're not moving Marce, They're not moving Roman Anthony. Roman Anthony is playing center field. It's Von Grissom, Von Grissom is the one that's playing first base in triple A, which is super frustrating. But here would be the thing I'm looking for. I would love for them to do now that they've already dashed our hopes on that. It's get Devors at first base. That's what devs at first base, and then we could potentially open up where Roman could go into the outfield or he could DH and you could get him up. That could still maybe move Mayer in there, but that would give us the opportunity. But unfortunately it wasn't either one of the two top prospects. It looks like as of right now that they're going with it could just be Von Grissom.
Speaker 3: So blah, Look, I think the answer is right. I think it's Dev's at first base now, whether or not after you you know, will he move there? You know after that well you wanted to be playing d H. You said, I'm not good defender, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he's perfect first baseman. I don't know why. I mean, I guess because you had Casus, But like, I don't know why this isn't the immediate's conversation right now?
Speaker 3: Much better defender period than devs is anywhere.
Speaker 4: No, No, I understood that. But I'm saying now, like, why wasn't that the no he's out, Let's get him at.
Speaker 3: This guy, because I think it's gonna take some massaging of egos to get it done, to be honest with you, but keep an eye on this. I look, the Red Sox are in an interesting situation here because they've got all these prospects they've got, They've got competition in the East, but they have the chips to move to bring in some big guns here at some point to go past the Yankees.
Speaker 2: So I already told you about their problems.
Speaker 3: The Baltimore Oriols have problems. The Toronto Blue Jays have problems. There's a lot of imperfection in this American League East, and the American League is not as strong as a national.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this. We had the big I don't remember what the date is. If someone can pull this real quick, that'd be super fun. The last year, that first early trade, the big like not blockbuster but like important trade. Was that a rise trade? Remember like it was way before the deadline. We're like, whoa like over under? If I said it at May thirty first, is there thirty thirty one in May? May thirty first, Let's pretend there is over under for like a big trade and not like you know, Scott Kingrey for blah blah blah, Like I'm talking like an a rise type of trade over the.
Speaker 2: Name of Scott Kingry.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say over because with the expanded playoffs, teams just aren't willing to admit that they're out of it unless you're gonna get some guys off the Rockies or the White Sox, unless it's a Louis Robert trade, which, by the way, speaking of which, another injury to this Mets outfield here, So winkers out now, Marte's hurt series hurt. I know last week everyone was, you know, rolling their eyes at me about Louise Robert. But you know what, it's looking like a better and better deal all the time. That would be the one that I think might be earlier, because I don't think the White Sox want to run the risk of him getting hurt and then losing the capitol in a deal.
Speaker 4: With you're going under, You're going under.
Speaker 2: I'm going under if it's Louise Robert over on the rest of the league.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm giving you the whole league. I'm saying the entire league. There's gonna be a okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: In that logic, Let's say let's say it is the under. Let's say it happens in May.
Speaker 3: Let's say the Mets don't wait because they're they're gonna need help in this outfield. Because I looked at Triple A, they got nobody. You only got hitting the triple as John Singleton. They're not throwing him out in the outfield. So that's a problem right now. So they're gonna have to make some hard decisions. And I think they've got enough prospects to pull that deal off. And that's gonna be a good looking deal come June, July, August too. Even if you pull it off of May. I think you're gonna love what that lineup looks like.
Speaker 4: I kind of think it might be under two. I think there's multiple teams. There's al Contra, there's Robert. I think there's quite a few. Like I don't think Vaughn will qualify. We're talking one of the bigger guys. I think there's a decent chance that we take the under on May thirty, first, which there are thirty one days I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you know, if you're coming off a weekend here where you're feeling a little sluggish, maybe I don't know, a little fatigued. Maybe you're not really recovered from the weekend at all. Maybe your performance isn't where it should be. These might be signs of low testosterum, a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America. Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testerone replacement therapy designed for men like you. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into you active lifestyle, helping restore your testosterone to optimal levels.
Speaker 2: Optimal and optimal levels.
Speaker 3: Not only the optimal levels, but also the optimal that's.
Speaker 2: Don't let load t hold you back.
Speaker 3: Visit kaisatrex dot com to learn more and find a provider near you that can help you get started. That's Kaisa trex ky z a t r ex dot com. Now Welsh, I asked Jimmy, I said, can we be done with the longer read? You know, we get rid of all the side effects and you know the answer was no. So by prescription only. Kisatrex is controlled substance that can be a target of abuse. Kisatrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostator breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known until you talked about medical conditions such as. Side effects include increased blood pressure, worsting prostate symptoms, increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots in the legs of lungs, decreased burm count that doesn't sound good, liver problems in larger painful breast, and breathing problems while you sleep. Also common side effects swelling of the ankle's, feet, or body, increased red blots count, and increase PSA prostate specific antigen levels. PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor to learn more about kaisa trex. For questions, information is a kaisatrex dot com or call one eight three, three nine nine five zero four zero.
Speaker 2: I think we should call that number next week and just see what that conversation is like.
Speaker 4: What do you think see a FILEXI is on the other line, did you see they did that promo thing for for Thunderbolts where he was like, hello, it is Red Guardian Red. See if he is good.
Speaker 2: For you, make your shield very strong.
Speaker 3: Showtamanaga is gonna go an MRI today. He tweet the hamsterring last week and then he tweeked again in this game, so I'm not surprised this came around. Logan Gilbert resumed throwing on Sunday, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: Let's hope. Let's hope.
Speaker 3: Tanner Biby left the Saturday's excuse Sunday's game with cramping in both of his legs.
Speaker 2: You gotta drink your water son. Also, so here we go.
Speaker 3: Jesse Winker as an oblique he's on the Il Marte was pulled from the second game of the double header yesterday because he has an injury. He's always hurt series out. I'm telling you the Mets are gonna make a move. They have nothing in Triple A. I don't I mean listeners gonna throw a Coonie out there and play McNeil too, like I don't. I don't think they want to bring back the Britt Bady experiment again.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's I don't know if they're willing to trade like let's say sprot and Ronnie Mauricio to get a Robert. That's like the type of hall that the White Sox want, And I don't know if they're willing to give that up.
Speaker 2: About what about Mauricio and Batty? Would that get it done?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think that's the type of stuff that would get I don't.
Speaker 3: Think the're gonna deal with Spirot, but or Drew Gilbert. Maybe Gilbert isn't that deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Drew Gilbert was out here in the AFL. They saw him the son. There's definitely That's why I think that we're open to this.
Speaker 2: The are gonna make a move.
Speaker 4: Possiblities are endless.
Speaker 2: I don't and it might.
Speaker 3: It might just be a small move, but they're gonna do something because Triple A is not gonna have it for them. Mason Wynn was removed yesterday in that same doubleheader with an ankle's brain Randia rose Arena deal with a hamsterring issue, so he might not be in the lineup tonight. Just keep a close eye on that. Kumar Rocker ten days away from a bullpen session. Cole Reagan's back today and Jackson Merrill, did you text your buddy Jackson?
Speaker 2: Is he back today or what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were talking just I mean we weren't, but yeah, no, he is gonna be back. We're done hanging out and he's got to get back to his day job. Unfortunately, we can't just hang out and be best friends all week.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to work. Yeah, and we gotta go to work too. With the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh, let's take a look at today's slate.
Speaker 3: I like the Cincinnati Reds on the money line, Brady Singer on the mound.
Speaker 2: He's been terrific this year.
Speaker 3: Going gets to Atlanta, a tough lineup, of course it's on the road, but you're getting plus money on the Reds plus one eighteen. I had a four and oh day on Saturday with the bets too, loving it, so make sure you follow me on betting Pros for my bets good and bad and indifferent.
Speaker 2: But it was a clean sweep.
Speaker 3: Four big day too at the judge home run in that one, so that was easy money. But going back to the Reds here, good opportunity here, Brady Singer. I think the better pitcher on the mound again Schmith's shover.
Speaker 2: And you know, the Reds.
Speaker 3: Are an explosive team, right, They're good and they're bad. You just got to kind of roll the punches with them. But you can't ignore how good Birdie Singer and how steady he's been in that rotation. Also, the returning Cole Reagan's today, I'm gonna go under the six and a half k's at plus money plus one twenty. Now, it's not a knock on Cole Reagan's, but there is always the possibility that maybe that groin isn't one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: They don't push him very far. Now.
Speaker 3: We use the same logic with Sanchez last week and it backfired on us, but it was good logic, so I'm gonna go apply it here again. And you would think the White Sox would be one of the worst teams in strikeouts, they're actually not. So give me Cole Reagans with the under. I think he gets the six, maybe five. I think they probably limit that innings today to just to.
Speaker 2: Be careful with him.
Speaker 3: You don't want to re injury here against that White Sox team. And then give me cal Rawley, who small sample size against Severino has been pretty good. He's got a five hundred batting average and a nineteen hundred ops against several Reno and cal Rawley has had a great season, leading the league in home runs plus it's one fifteen to drive in a run for cal Rawley today.
Speaker 2: I like that one. Welsh, what do you like for the best bets for Monday?
Speaker 4: Well, hopefully when Ralegh gets to Severino that is it, because I'm going with the over strikeouts on Luis Severino. I actually went with quite a few of the Betting Pros prop cheat sheet plays. There's some really good plays up there. One thing I love about it you can sort by ev you can sort by the rating as you can see in that graphic right there, so you can sort by a few of them. You can also, you know, just have plus money plays. You can just kind of organize it however you want. But when you go on to the prop cheat sheets, some of the top plays and you can download it on Betting Pros are these. Louis Severino four and a half strikeouts is one that I like. Mariners do love to strike out peet Alonzo. I'm going into that Diamondbacks game Pete Alonzo for an RBI. You've played a lot of these RBI numbers, as has Joe Rico. I haven't, but I do like this against against Ryan Nelson Diamondbacks, Pete Alonso has done pretty well the stadium. I think you know what he has done overall is the season has been very, very surprising, and I think they're gonna get to Ryan Nelson today. So plus one thirty five for Pete Alonzo to register a RBI and I'm gonna go with my boy could tell at plus one thirty five for over one point five total bases getting to move across the plate could tell back at the top of the lineup. Tinted on Corbyn Carroll, But Corbyn Carroll has really struggled. Yesterday was a good game. Something I'm watching this week. He was in a funk, and a funk to pay attention to. There could be some cell opportunity in him if he's tracking back down making some really bad decisions. Got back into it yesterday. But I'm gonna tall That's why I moved to kateel Marte, So I'm tailing with him. My friends, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So there you have it.
Speaker 3: Those are the best bets of the day and make the most out of your bets by going to Fantasypros dot Com slash leading Off. You bet five bucks, you win, you get two hundred and fifteen bonus bets on FanDuel. Again, that's only a Fantasy Free Pros dot Com slash leading Off. And if you're going to bed bet responsibly, but also bets smartly, use the Betting Pros tools that bet tools on the planet.
Speaker 2: That's how I place all my bets.
Speaker 3: Sink your sports books for free today. Use that promo code leading off and you'll unlock seven free day trial of the best premium tools you'll find for wagering on the planet. You got NHL NBA playoffs going on right now, you got baseball going.
Speaker 2: On every day.
Speaker 3: It's a great time to be a sports better. You get same game parlay Builder, sharp Ai, the prop ed cheat sheet, and a lot more with the Betting Pros Premium tools. So again, download the app use the promo code leading off today to unlock the best betting tools on the planet. All right, let's take a look at the home run board and I guess it's time to mask up, shall we Welsh?
Speaker 4: Oh we masking up for well, get the home run board up so we can look at that. Let's read it off.
Speaker 2: Joey hold on, I gotta, I gotta get my eyes going here, Joe in the house. I do look at Ray mysterio in this all right?
Speaker 3: Marty fifteen, Razor fifteen Cookie Chubs still at fourteen the Welsh up to twelve.
Speaker 2: That is, that is astounding.
Speaker 3: I didn't get any runs from Lindor, but you got some schwar bombs. Remember the winner gets a Sammy Sosa jer Go join our discord fantaspros dot COM's last chat so you can make your home run calls today. And when you subscribe via Amazon, you're premium over here on the Twitch. You get access over on the home run channel too. It's fun, it's a good time, all right, Welsh. I'm going with cow rally for my home run today. Col Rawley's gonna own Louis severyo today. I'm telling you this, this is not a uh, this is not any sort of what what how do you say in English?
Speaker 2: This is not I don't even know. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I was I was trying to access a word. I can't access it. I think the mask stopped the blood float in my brain today. But I do look like Ray Mysterio, I really do.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did? Was it the six one nine? Do it right now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: All right? The spin in your chair man?
Speaker 2: That was pretty good? I was very good. All right, brother? All right, bro, I know I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I finally figured out that's not a prediction, it's a spoiler.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: That didn't hit the same not the American well show as Welsh cheeze mo. All right, you are going who the hell are you going with? You confused?
Speaker 2: Hundred? Let's go.
Speaker 4: You got very you got very sidetracked here. All right, brother, we're going with the Pete. We're going with.
Speaker 2: Peter A.
Speaker 4: Lonzo against my Arizona Diamondbacks. What screw them? Peter Lonzo's gonna hit a home er.
Speaker 3: I'm dying aay, we're what's happened to us? We haven't done this in a while. This is you know, so happens when you hang up the mask.
Speaker 4: Well wait, but I have one idea we should do though, And multiple people put this in the chat. Pete, Alonzo, Kyle Rally, super fun. Yeah, Yes, everyone said we should do a Sinco Stinko prediction. Everybody in the chat on YouTube, drop your Sinco Stinko prediction. You guys can do it live here. But here's what I suggest to my Twitch people. Go to the YouTube, drop your prediction for someone that will go zero for five with five strikeouts. And if someone does and they predict it, I'll give a prize away. Even if we don't have a Fantasy Pro price, I will do a price. So Joe, let's both pick a. And it's tough here because you got to get a guy that's gonna get five at bat. Let's go with a Sinco Stinko prediction. I want everyone to jump to the YouTube and do this because I love this idea on our Cinco de Mayo Sinco Stinko Baseball.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're gonna get the game, but I'm gonna go Anthony Volpi. That's where I'm going against Covettaveta performance tonight.
Speaker 2: Give me. I mean they're probably gonna get rained out. I don't know, we'll.
Speaker 4: See, but I am okay, I'm gonna go with you know what I'm feeling this Well, no, he doesn't hit top of I was gonna say Andrew Vaughn, but he doesn't hit top of the lineup. Let's go with Oh, this is a tough one. I will go with a player that goes by the name of how about Kyle Stowers.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go, hours and VOLTI for us, get comments, you might win a and I've been to Welsh's house. He's got a ridiculous amount of memorabilia at his house, so he'll he'll find something fun for you and bring it in. But happy single to myow to everybody who celebrates. We've brought the loocha to our masks back. We had a full show of prospects and news and notes, and now it's time to get the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: And when we come back tomorrow we'll have more baseball to talk about.
Speaker 3: So make sure you drop your comments below, your predictions below, subscribe to the channel and we'll see you tomorrow. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for well. Jeez moo, I am Joey Canoli, which shall see you next time?
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 4: Six it's an area code, right, yes, yes it is. It's very clever.
Speaker 2: It's Michael Calli's area code.
Speaker 4: Oh isn't I think it might be letting everybody know where he is.