Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here is our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: We've got some.
Speaker 2: Real issues and problems as it relates to what the hell is going on with Joe Biden at the end of his administration. What was going on with all these auto pens. I'd like to know, And you know, we went into this in some specificity in detail last night, but the scandal around Biden's use of the autopen has grown worse by the day. So the New York Times does an interview that they published but yesterday or the day before, I forget, and Biden actually admitted he did not approve each individual pardon. The former president claimed he quote made every decision about Clemency's but later admitted that he had his staff replicate his signature because he said, quote, We're talking about a lot of people. And what's even more alarming in this, According to The New York Times, has Biden discussed pardons with his advisors on January the nineteenth, that's his last night in office, and after messages circulated among his advisors summarizing the meeting, it was Biden's then chief of staff, Jeff Zinz who sent an email reading quote, I approved the use of the autopen for the execution of all of the following pardons. Now, The New York Times also said that Biden just put parameters around the issuance of clemency for people, but he didn't sign off on specific cases. That is not the same as him deciding who to pardon or to offer clemency to. So they admitting here that he didn't make the ultimate decision, that he just put parameters around what his staff can choose or not choose. Because that constitutional power authority, which is absolute, there's no doubt about that. It appears less then clear that Biden made the decisions. Matter of fact, it sounds and reads to me like he didn't make the specific decisions. So we have that issue, and then we have this other issue of the report from John Solomon, who we had on the program yesterday. The FBI now is looking at all the years of weaponization of the federal government, opening the door now for a special prosecutor to look into everything, starting with the Russia hoax. And Baiza abuse straight on through Jack Smith and the Special Counsel. Anyway, here to weigh in on all of this is the chairman of the House Committee of Oversight and Government Reform, Chairman James Comer is with US Congressman, welcome back.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm great, thanks t having me on Seohn.
Speaker 2: So I read this article and I read it that Biden is admitting he didn't approve each individual pardon and clemency here and that it was as chief of staff that signed off on these last day clemencies. Biden acknowlogy he didn't agree to the aim of every person that received a pardon. I made every decision, he says about the clemencies, before admitting that he had his staff replicate the signature because we're talking about a lot of people. And then his team used an autopen on twenty five warrants for pardons and commutations in December and January, but two of the Warrens granted clemency to thousands of people. And then Biden commuted roughly fifteen hundred sentences and outright pardon thirty nine more, and three days before he left office, he commuted the sentence of nearly twenty five hundred federal inmates convicted of crack cocaine offenses, and even the New York Times is saying that Biden approved the standards that would be used in which convicts would qualify for a partner commutation while his staff sorted out the details. Well, that doesn't sound like Tell me if I'm wrong, But I didn't know that the power of the pardon, which is absolute for a president, that he could just put parameters around what the criteria would be and not actually specifically off on each individual.
Speaker 1: You're exactly all right, Sean. He is not allowed to do that. That's not how it works. He has to do them individually, and he has to sign with his own signature. Think about all the time and effort that prosecutors went in to convicting these people of crimes, of various crimes over the years. You had a jury in most cases, and you had you know, a huge expense to the tax first, and then all at once, Joe Biden supposedly gives his unnamed unelected bureaucratic staff or the authority to pardon them just just diminish everything that was determined in the court of law. That's not how it works, and by Joe Biden's own admission of The New York Times, then those pardons should be ruled void in a court of law. And I think you know, it's about more than the pardon, Sean. It's about the executive orders, and it's about the fact that you know, there's no evidence that shows that there was any formal process where Joe Biden told the individuals who were who were putting using that autopend for pardons and executive orders that he knew exactly which pardon or which executive order he was talking about. He had read it inside out. And I want you to sign my autopen because I'm out of town. The other problem, Sean, is that seventy five percent of the time they used the autopen, Joe Biden, according to the White House logs, was in the White House. I mean, none of this makes sense. It ill begged to the question, did Joe Biden have any idea what his signature was being signed on? And thus far I can say, I haven't any evidence that was Jesse did.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're the chairman of the very powerful House Oversight and Government or Reform Committee. You have been doing interviews with people in the Biden White House. I know you have other interviews scheduled, and you put out subpoenas for people, and some people look operating and others are not. So what is the status? What are you learning as you interview these people?
Speaker 1: We're learning pretty much with The New York Times reported that there's no evidence that Joe Biden had any idea the overwhelming majority of what was being signed using the autobit. There's no formal process. The people that have stuck the documents in, the staffers that stuck the documents in and hit the power button to sign Joe Biden's signature, never heard from Joe Biden directly. In fact, in some cases they went, you know, long periods of time without even seeing Joe Biden. So you know, there was a very select few that were calling the shots in the White House. You mentioned, We've had several depositions and transcribed interviews. We have several more scheduled. In fact, one tomorrow with Joe Biden's former chief of staff, who already declined a scheduled interview we had, so I had this pain of him and bring bring him in. But we're going to get to the answers of who was in fact calling the shots. We brought the doctor in, doctor O'Connor, to see if if you know, the first question we asked, doctor O'Connor, did anyone ever try to get you to lie about Joe Biden's health? And he pled the fifth? Sean, I mean, so, I mean there's nothing good is coming out of this At the end of.
Speaker 2: The did he plead the fifth throughout the entire interview.
Speaker 1: Through the whole interview, Through the whole interview, the only question he answered was his name at the very beginning of the position. You have to stay your name, and he did that. Everything else he pled the fifth. Uh, We're going to interview everyone, give everyone their due process, give everyone an opportunity to tell the truth. Then we're going to publish a report based on facts, handed over to Pam Bondy at the Attorney General's office and let them go from there. Because you know, when you talk about accountability, the things that I want to see many of these executive orders and pardons, these pardons like for the Biden family, Are you kidding me? We're a direct result of our investigational Mobsight committee for finding all the money they cooked from people in foreign countries. Now you've got executive orders that were signed in the last two weeks of the Biden administration. They were signed using the auto pen. There's no evidence Joe Biden knew anything about it. He never had a bill signing ceremony, never had anything like that, and they were done for the sole purpose of Trump proofing the Trump administration. They're making it harder for Donald Trump to shut down the government agency. They're making it harder for Donald Trump to deport the criminal need in legals. These were based on executive orders that were signed using the auto pen on days when Joe Biden was supposedly in the White House, but he never answered questions about it. They never issued any statements. We think all of these could very easily be declared void in a course of allow and that would go a long way to helping President Trump accomplish his agenda.
Speaker 2: All right, So let me ask you this, Would it not invalidate all of these clemencies and pardons, especially in the in the waning days of the administration, if there's evidence, or if if he just laid out standards that should be applied by his team and was not knowledgeable about every single pardon, clemency, whatever he was offering people. And he just laid out a criteria for his his I guess staff to follow, and then an auto pen was used. It seems to me that that would invalidate it. Is there anything illegal that you can see here?
Speaker 1: Well, again, you know what Joe Biden admitted to was he gave the authority, he verbally gave his the authority to his staff to use his signature to pardon anyone that's not legal. That's not like so Joe Biden's already admitted to The New York Times, which is funny. That should have been a slam dunk interview for Joe Biden. Instead, it incriminated him even more. That's illegal. We question Joe Biden's mental fitness. We're going to try to do some things to create a situation where possibly the doctor can have immunity to try to answer our questions. That still doesn't mean he'll answer them or not, but we're going to try to go to great links to get a medical analysis from Joe Biden's doctors as to what his true mental and physical health condition was to determine whether or not these staffers or even communicating with Joe Biden. They may have just been acting unilaterally, which which the evidence would suggest. I think everything that was signed with the auto pen, especially on days when Joe Biden was in the White House, shun. I think everything can be ruled invalid in a court of law.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go to this other And we had you on TV last night with John Solomon. He was also on this radio program yesterday. And you know we have covered at length. I can't tell you how many years we spent on Russia, Russia, Russia. And we had a small ensemble cast of us that were able to unfeel every layer of the onion and get to the bottom and get to the truth of that entire story. The most frightening part of it is that they knew from the beginning that this was a Hillary Clinton campaign bought and paid for dirty Russian disinformation dossier. And then even though James come in particular was warned that it was a political document of old people in August of twenty sixteen, although he was worn in July as well not to trust it, he still used it. It was the basis of not one, but four FIZ applications. He signed three of the four of them. He years later went before Senator Graham before a committee hearing and admitted, knowing what he knows now, as did every other person that signed those FISA applications, admitted that knowing what they know now, they never would have used it. But they didn't know then. And that's the problem. Now what's happening is we now have the door has been opened for a special prosecutor to look into everything ranging from Russia and the Russia hoax, to PISA abuse, to fifty one former Intel agents that knew absolutely nothing about the very real Hunter Biden laptop, all these incidences, the impact weaponization against Donald Trump, false valuation of maur Lago, a novel legal theory used by Alvin Bragg when the statute of limitations had run out on a legal non disclosure agreement which is only a mystimeter, and he turned it into thirty four felony counts and to the ex all the way through Jack Smith and the double standard with the rate at mar Lago versus Hillary Clinton and Joe and their top secret classified materials that they had and they didn't get the same treatment. Now where do you see this going? Because that to me seems like a ten year you know, deep dive investigation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I think a lot of these committees have already investigated. I think you go back to the work that Devin Nunaz did when he was there. Uh, he was the first person when when he was a ranking member of the Intelligence Committee going up against Adam Schiff to say that this was all a joke, a hoax.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then you've got you know, there's there's been stuff that House Judiciary Committee's done, House Oversight Committee. I think a lot of the investigative work's done. If it's what you're seeing now from John Radcliffe and hopefully Cash Patel, they're going to continue to expose the truth about how this was all a hoax generated by the Clinton campaigns, the Obama campaigns to try to take Trump down. I think that the committees where comy and and then never testified and lied. That's perjury. I think they should uh have criminal referrals to the Department Justice. I think I think that the CIA and the FBI should issue reports and hand over to the Department Justice. And I think the Attorney General should just start starting now and try to get some accountability here for for perjury. For abuse of power. I mean, the list goes on and on and on and set an example out of these deep state actors. The truth is known now, the evidence is out there. There have been investigations from from various committees, there have been Senate committees, center gradually, Ron Johnson, I mean, there are a lot of different investigations that I think can be pieced together without having a special counsel and just go ahead and start to start the prosecution of these criminals now, because that's what they are, criminals, and I think the evidence is overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate all your hard work and always being generous your time to share with us an update us on what's going on. These are very critical issues we need to get to the bottom of. James Comer, Chairman, House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, We appreciate your time, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sean, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Five now till the top of the arrow. Will get to your calls in just a minute. Here listen. Thanks to your generosity, your thoughtfulness, your kindness. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation, they're making lasting differences in real lives, lives like the Ernst family and when US Navy Chief Petty Officer Michael Thomas Ernst was killed in a training accident. Well the Tunnel to Towers. They had the money you provided and generously donated, and they were able to provide this family a mortgage free home, and his loving family had that burden lifted off of them. And since Tunnel to Towers was founded in the aftermath of nine to eleven, the Ernst family is one of many that you have been able to help. And your help is desperately still needed today. And you have now helped empower our most catastrophically injured vets and first responders to reclaim their independence and help provide specially adapted smart homes. But there is a lot more to do. Many heroes, many of their families, they are still in need. We can't forget America's heroes have given so much, and together you know we can all say thank you in a very lasting and a very meaningful way. Anyway, please join us a team. Hannity support the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. All right. So there was a short gaggle earlier today before the President added to Pennsylvania to talk about oil and gas and AI and a variety of issues. Let me play a little bit of that and then we'll get to your calls.
Speaker 4: The president, your reaction to the latest numbers from the Department saying that inflation rose slightly last month.
Speaker 3: Very slight.
Speaker 5: Essentially, they were exactly as anticipated, very low inflation. So what you should do is lower the rate. Offen should lower the rate immediately.
Speaker 3: There was a terror.
Speaker 5: Terror wear a big win with the Supreme Court on the Department of Education, and we want, as.
Speaker 3: You know, we want to bring education back to the States, take the federal government out of it.
Speaker 5: A little tiny bit of supervision, but very little, almost nothing, like to make sure they speak English.
Speaker 3: That's about all we need. Yes, that's a question. I give a Russia fifty days. What happens now? Do you talk to Lamir prudent?
Speaker 5: But at the end of fifty days, if we don't have a deal, it's gonna be uh too bad.
Speaker 3: Should Lenski get more aggressive? Yeah? The terroriffs are going to go on and other sanctions go on.
Speaker 4: Lensky target Moscow, should the Lensky target MOSCOWT Sir should do Lensky target Moscow or deeper in corruscial.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't target Moscow.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't think fifty days is very long, and it could be sooner than that.
Speaker 3: I don't think fifty days is very long. You should have asked that same question to Biden. Why did he get us into this war? You should ask that question, Yeah, and what did he tell you? Why did he get us into this war?
Speaker 5: You know why he got us in because he's a dummy, that's why. And you don't and you don't cover it right. But you should be asking that question to bite Why did he get us.
Speaker 3: Into this war? Because he's incompetent.
Speaker 5: It would have never happened if I were president from Texas.
Speaker 3: You believe your.
Speaker 6: Harems minus n offer teflation to increase clap clus You didn't had any.
Speaker 3: We had very little inflation. I don't know who do you work for today? What you want to say today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, they wrote me a beautiful article the other day, So I can't get angry at you us say today just wrote a very good article about me. What's that all about? So I can't get angry there was very little inflation. As you know, the numbers were very good, very much inside the margin. So we've had no inflation. All we have is we're making a fortune. We are taking in hundreds of billions of dollars. You say, we had a surplus of twenty five billion dollars last month, which we haven't had in many, many years. We are doing because I got it, because I'm able to do it.
Speaker 3: Nobody else would be able to do it.
Speaker 5: We have tariffs going on because we want tariffs and we want the money coming into the United States. But more important than the money, there's two aspects of the tariffs.
Speaker 3: There's the money which comes in.
Speaker 5: The other aspect is that rather than paying the tariffs, the country or the company will build in the United States, make their product in the United States, and that creates jobs. And I would say of the two, probably the more important.
Speaker 3: To me is that, yeah, are you are you? Are you on your play's side?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: No, I'm on nobody's side.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna know what I want to you know who the side I'm on humanity side. I want to stop the killing of thousands of people away and I want to stop the killing. I want the killing to stop in the Ukraine Russia war.
Speaker 3: That's the side I'm.
Speaker 4: On, mister President and your daughter, Mister President, your daughter.
Speaker 3: In law stand that there's that there should.
Speaker 4: Be transparency in the Epstein case.
Speaker 3: You will agree with her, sir uh.
Speaker 5: The Attorney General's handled that very well. She is She's really done a very good job. And I think that when you look at it, you'll understand that I would like to see that also.
Speaker 3: But I think the Attorney general the credibility is.
Speaker 5: Very important and you want credible evidence with something like that, and I think the Attorney General has handled it very well.
Speaker 4: The Attorneys general point view on the buk and FBI review.
Speaker 3: You tell that.
Speaker 5: What on the on what subject?
Speaker 3: There are a few other files. Turn her very very quick briefing and.
Speaker 7: Did she tell you what did she tell you about what you had specifically?
Speaker 3: Think she tell you and all that your name appeared?
Speaker 5: No, No, she's she's given us just a very quick briefing.
Speaker 3: And in terms of the credibility of the different things that they've.
Speaker 5: Seen, and I would say that you know, these.
Speaker 3: Files were made.
Speaker 5: Up by Komi, they were made up by Obama, they were made up by but the biting it from you know, uh, we and we went through years of that with the Russia Russia Russia hoax.
Speaker 3: With all of the different things that we had to go through. We've gone through years of it. But she's handled it very well and it's going to be up to her.
Speaker 5: Whatever she thinks is credible. She should release yes on Texas.
Speaker 7: On Texas, how many more seats do you want the Republicans to draw?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 7: And then what if California, New York, Illinois and other blue sp Well that's okay too.
Speaker 3: But five.
Speaker 5: I think we get five and there could be some other states we're gonna get another three or four or five. In addition, Texas would be the biggest one.
Speaker 7: And are you are you calling him for a complete redrawing of the congressional Mapou are just a very simple redrawing.
Speaker 5: We pick up five seats and where we have a couple of other states where we'll pick up seats also. Well, when he was in my office, I told him, he's doing your very bad job.
Speaker 3: He's way late. That's why I call him too late. Jerome Powell is too late. He's way late. Interest rate should be coming down.
Speaker 5: Where we have a very very successful country we should have the lowest interest rate anywhere in the world, and we don't. Jerome Powell has done a terrible job, and frankly, I don't think he could do a worse job. He's called everything wrong. They had a report come out the other day seventy one different economis and me.
Speaker 3: You know who is right? Me? Did you know that I was right? It was the president?
Speaker 5: Are you going to a mist now to another.
Speaker 3: As the next year? You must be kidding. That's the president. There's a president. What are your thoughts on Andrews?
Speaker 5: We had to waste the question. We are talking to the EU and we're making progress. But look, you know we already have a deal with EU. It's called the letter that was sent out. I think it was thirty percent.
Speaker 3: That's the EU.
Speaker 5: But we at the same time we are talking.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, mister president.
Speaker 4: Your reaction to Andrew Cuomo's saying in the New York City mayor's race, Andrew Plomo staying in the New York City mayor's race, I.
Speaker 3: Think we should stay. I think he's a shot. Would you prefer him over I don't want to say, you know, I'm a Republican, he's a Democrat. Or an independent. No, I think Andrew would have a good shot of winning. Well, he's got to run a tough campaign. Well, you know he's running.
Speaker 5: Against the communists. I would think that he would have a good shot of winning.
Speaker 3: Tell us about your trip to Scotland, sir, what are you going to do on your trip to Scotland.
Speaker 5: We're going to be meeting with the British Prime Minister, very respected.
Speaker 3: And we are going to have a meeting with him, probably an Aberdeen.
Speaker 5: And we're going to do a lot of different things, and we're going to also refine the trade deal that we've made.
Speaker 3: So we'll be meeting.
Speaker 5: Mostly with the probably one of my properties, or maybe not, depending on what happens, but we'll be an Aberdeen in Scotland, meeting with the Prime Minister. With the retaliate, well, I don't know how they can retaliate.
Speaker 3: You know, they've made a lot of money.
Speaker 5: They've treated us very badly, but now they're treating us very nicely, and I think we'll end up. I think everybody is going to be happy with the.
Speaker 3: EU meet with Pope over your future.
Speaker 5: Third, I'm not a plan I would do it. I have a lot of respect I really like his brother. His brother is a major serious trumper.
Speaker 3: You know that. He's mega all the way.
Speaker 5: I like the Pope's brother, and I think i'd like the Pope. But the Pope's brother lives in Florida.
Speaker 3: I met him and he is maga. He's got maga signs all over the house. He likes Trump and I like him. The latest on a wrong how about you wrong? He's found death. Well, we're going to see what happens with President.
Speaker 5: So far, I've been very disappointed with President Putin. I've so a lot of wars in the last three months, but I haven't gotten this one yet.
Speaker 3: This is a Biden war, it's not a Trump war.
Speaker 5: I'm here to try and get us out of that message.
Speaker 3: An he messages for what? Yeah, go ahead, go have a what.
Speaker 6: For the people of Brazil. Are you from Brazil?
Speaker 3: Okay? He's going to trial now? Right? When is that trial starting? When is the trial for both scenarios starting? When is it? How is it going now? But they haven't found him guilty? But have they found him guilty?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: On the hall?
Speaker 3: President Bolsonaro is a good man. I've gotten to.
Speaker 5: Know a lot of Prime ministers and presidents and kings and queens, and I know him and I'm pretty good at this. President Bolsonaro is not a dishonest man. He loves the people of Brazil. He fought hard for the people of Brazil. He negotiated trade deals against me for the people of Brazil, and he was very.
Speaker 3: Tough, and he was.
Speaker 5: Tough because he wanted to do a good deal for his country.
Speaker 3: He was not a dishonest man.
Speaker 5: And I believe it's a witch hunt and it shouldn't be happening.
Speaker 3: It's not that I know.
Speaker 5: Him that Look, he's not like a friend of mine. He's somebody that I know, and I know him as a representative of millions of people, Brazilians. They're great people, and he loves the country and he fought hard for those people.
Speaker 3: And they want to put him in jail.
Speaker 5: And I think that's a witch hunt, and I think it's very unfortunate, and nobody's happy with what Brazil is doing because Bolsnario was a respected president, very respectful. You say you want Adam sim Hunts.
Speaker 3: To justice, I'd love to see him brought to justice. I think I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 5: Adam Schiff is one of the lowest of the low I would love to see him brought to justice.
Speaker 3: He is a dishonest cricket guy.
Speaker 5: I don't know about the individual charge, if that even happens.
Speaker 3: But Adam Shift is a serious lowlife.
Speaker 5: And Tomorrow Morning here wants to give the Nail team the host go wrong Mom, Donny for Brekfice reunited.
Speaker 3: I'd love to be I'd really love to go. I mean, I look forward to meeting him both. I know him both very well through what I read and through what I see.
Speaker 5: Look, he's a communist. I don't think our country is ready for a guy immunists, but we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that race is over yet either. You do have a couple of people running against and I it'll be an interesting thing.
Speaker 5: Things are coming out about him which aren't good.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know AOC.
Speaker 5: Look, I think she's very nice, but she's very low IQ and we really don't need low IQ. Between her and Crockett. We're gonna give them both an IQ test to see who comes out beast.
Speaker 3: Now. I took my test.
Speaker 5: I took a real test at Walter Reed Medical Center, and I haste it. I got every one of all those questions right now, it's time for them.
Speaker 3: To take a test. Anyway, have a good time.
Speaker 5: I like Dan Boys, all right.
Speaker 2: That was the president from earlier today, gaggle he held prior to going to Pennsylvania to talk about uh, the issues of energy, AI and all the things that are going to hopefully make the economy grow at a level we've never seen before. That's my hope. We wrap things up for today. We got a great Hannity Set your DVR nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. New Gingrich will be with us. We'll get his historic view of Trump's first six months. And Turntine is going to join us on the absolute meltdown of his Democratic Party. Mark Wayne Mullins tonight, Larry Cudlow on Trump calling on Jerome Powell to lower interest rates once and for all. Also a friend, Klay Travis. Set your DVR nine eastern. Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.