Speaker 1: Welcome to my show. I'm Rashon McDonald, a host of Money Making Conversations Masterclass, where we encourage people to stop reading other people's success stories and start planning your own. Now, you don't want to miss an episode, so please take a moment right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversations Masterclass.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: You can follow me on the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your podcast. New Money Making Conversations Masterclass episodes drop daily. I want to keep you on alert because my guests provide tips on how you can uplift your community, improve your financial planning, motivation, or advice on how to be a successful entrepreneur. Now, let's get this podcast started. My guess is a medical provider, accomplished entrepreneur and visionary leader who work bridges healthcare, beauty, business and empowerment. She's built a dynamic portfolio of brands rooted and transformative healing and excellence. Please welcome to the Money Making Conversations Masterclass, Doctor joh Johnson.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Doctor Johnson?
Speaker 3: I'm well, I'm well. Thank you so much, and I mostly it's a pleasure to be on your show. I'm just overwhelmed and excited to share some downs and this some stuff on the side.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, this show has been designed for individuals like you, and I think that you are the stars of the community. You're providing jobs, you provide inspiration, healthcare and things of that nature. Tell us a little bit about your background before we get started in depth in this interview.
Speaker 3: Okay, well great, Well, my name is jeh Johnson. I started out in the medical field pretty much all my life as a surgical technologist, and then I went over there and been in school ever since. That has been my life story. But I knew that medical was my compassion, it was my profession, it's my purpose, and I just believe in giving it back to others. I currently have a family medicine and I also do beauty. Beauty and spies was as well as that, and I also believe in giving that into the community with free health care, free v A. Disability is after whatever I can do to contribute back to the community. So I'm just here to scare, share, share, share.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about this, you know, because I'm getting old now, Dr Johnson, you know I've got these dark spots and them trying to they're trying to hang on what try and look good? What trying to look good? Okay? How are you just because you said beauty and healthcare? What what type of spot is that? And is it for you know, for facial or for a body? What exactly are your facilities for well, I'm going to be on.
Speaker 3: Some jack bar trade, so do it all. I got start. I do your facials. I also do men beard also.
Speaker 2: I have a beard. I have a beard. Okay, I got you, Okay.
Speaker 3: I also do a lot of the weight laws.
Speaker 2: I need to lose weight too. I need to lose weight too, to you too, okay okay.
Speaker 3: And I also believe in, you know, making sure that pain is controlled without narcotics, and so I do a lot of pain management on that level as well. So we do that as well. And then I also do a lot of meditation, a lot of exercising through meditation. You know, your mindset has to be in aligned with your body to even to comper any of your goals if you want in life. So I'm very heavy on that. And then I do all types of services photo therapy if you have skin conditions that need phototherapy. We do that also do the bowtops in the fielders as well as for the puffingness under the eyes in the dark Spotsum, I show you what foods that you need to eat sometimes and what manage the puffiness in your eyes, because you know, we lose that collagen once we get older, and so it all works out with the correct galar. I will say, I don't want to say diet. I don't like to say diet being healthy, eating correctly and making sure that you're making making sure that your selves are reproducing and recuvenating throughout the body.
Speaker 1: I know, So DoD, I'm kind of make this little personal. I'm making a little personal, you know, because I got problems. I got problems. You know, my beard just came back and looking good, but it's not where what it used to be now. Like I tell you, I got these age spots underneath where I've been shaving all these years, you know, and I don't like that little dark area underneath that. And then you know, I do want to look at my diet and and so again, when you come to your facility, how's that process? What does one go through when you sit down, especially with a person that has as many problems as I have. I got a beer problem, I got dark spot problem, I got a way problem.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, well, let me tell you there. So I truly believe in any type of services that I put out there. I am that overall health I start from the co assessment. I just don't pick a part on you and say, hey, we're gonna work on that. I believe in the co assessment, so I'm gonna take a thorough checkout. We're gonna do some things, we're gonna talk about some things. And I also believe in finding out the root cause, which means that you've got some stuff going on in your life. Because we've got to make sure that your mindset is ready to make sure that you'll be able to develop all these services that I'm gonna have you and your recommendations and all these goals. So I got to make sure that your mental well being is up the park and ready for me. Because you know, I'm gonna be honest. I'm not a drill startist sometimes, so I want to make sure that we get everything in line. But I have to know your underlying conditions so that I can target that. I believe in the hand reflexology and the foot reflexology and the foot detox and all that to remove all of the toxics out of your body so that we're gonna work on specific areas and make sure that.
Speaker 2: We're up to park. Stay with us.
Speaker 1: More Money Making Conversation Masterclass coming up next. Welcome back to Money Making Conversation master Class hosted by me Rashawn McDonald.
Speaker 2: Let's get back into it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's important because I can be your worst patient.
Speaker 2: You know, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be in there shaking at my head, yeses Dr Johnson, Yes, Doctor Johnson, and walk right out that door and get a full blown slice of German chocolate cake or but now the split and act like I didn't hear a word you said, and then be coming back in there the next week. I don't know why I'm still breaking out. I don't know why I can't lose this weight. So I can be your worst patient. But can you work with a person who kind of listens but doesn't really listen, you know, once a live you know, let's put this way, Doc. Just I'm old enough where I can be a little honory, but I'm a good listener.
Speaker 2: Still help me out.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so, and you know why I can handle anything that comes before me. So with that being said, first of all, you got to feel comfortable with me. Gonna make that safe. You got to be a safe You gotta have a safe place with me. Once you feel safe with me, then we'll be able to communicate a little bit more and you're gonna trust me. See it comes with that little sense of doubt when we have that little sister doubt that it makes me just continue to do. They have to do what they're gonna do anyway. But if you got that safe place and you had to have those my well being and she's not gonna let up on me. Yeah, I know. I know if I go back next week a nick or two weeks out here and I having deal what I needed to do, she gonna question me. She's gonna make sure that I get back on beach because accountability is everything. So I'm gonna come with you on all levels of accountability because see, I can only do what you're gonna allow me to do. So, but I gotta take that space for you. Well.
Speaker 2: You know, first of all, I love as I talk to you.
Speaker 1: Your energy is picking up because you kind of feel okay, I gotta talk a little bit different. So that means that you're a good listener because you detect a little hard headedness in me, which is good. So that means you got to push me a little harder because I am like that. You know, when you get successful, you kind of like like, okay, I can kind of like do what I want to do. But then you realize that what you've been doing really doesn't work because you're asking for help. You know, I'm asking for help and so so so I know when I when I when I when I had an opportunity to bring you on the show. You know, I'm talking to doctor job Johnson, and you know, and her companies and brands are built around five core pillars. I'm gonna tell you right now. Health care and wellness, that's one of the pillars. Beauty, education and professional development, healing and personal transformation, leadership, media and empowerment.
Speaker 2: Why is that.
Speaker 1: Important those pillars? Because you know you're in a medical field. But I hear a lot of entrepreneur and motivation.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it all goes back to my core. As my daddy used to tell me a long time ago. You know, you can you can have all these goals and dreams, but if your mind and your body and spirit is not embraced in and connecting with each other, you're just gonna be fumbling and fumbling and fumbling. So I believe in getting yourself together. Get create that mindset because the society has already painted several levels of what you can't do, but that's not true. Once your mind is made up, you can do whatever you want to do and how. You just got to be creative about it, and you got to take over. Sometimes they say a takeover spirit is not good, but sometimes I take over spirit is necessary. So you got to create that mind, that body, that spirit along with it. And once you feel self confidence because I'm motivated with that power back, I mean I need for you to walk with your head up and I'm gonna need to be to struct with your two feet going forward. I don't need you to look back and doubt yourself because when you look back, you doubt. Keep moving forward, no matter if you fumble, no matter if it doesn't work the first time. You got to steal, go and go and go. So your health is always connected to your mind, body and spit. It all connects I have a little platform that I call connecting the dots. And if my mind and my body and spirit is off at any time, something is missing which is going to throw me off. So you've got to make sure that your docs are connect it on all levels, and you've got to be able to deal with it. I always believe if you can change it and change it. If you can't, you let it alone and you keep moving forward because it wasn't meant for you to change. So I'm very, very passionate about knowing who you are. Once you know who you are, your purpose is going to come out. It's going to flourish anyway, and then you can conquer anything that you want. So that comes to your mind and your body and your well being, because your wellbeing is it relies on how you feel within. It starts within. It starts how you're going to handle things, how you overcome things within. But sometimes we need that support. But we got we don't need people bringing us down or devaluing us all the time. We just need that little door open to say, hey, you can do it anyway, but you're gonna have to change some things because something is not right.
Speaker 2: Are you talking to me? Are you are you talking to me? I think you. I think you.
Speaker 1: You know, this was like a global presentation, and then you went, I think you went. You're gonna have to change something, mister McDonald's. If you want to work with me, please don't go anywhere. We'll be right back with more Money Making Conversations Masterclass. No, I need for you to do me a favor right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversation. It's free and you can find it on the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Please do me that favor, follow or subscribe money Making Conversations. Welcome back to Money Making Conversations Masterclass, hosted by me Rashawn McDonald.
Speaker 2: Let's get back into it. I'm gonna tell you I'm having fun on my show today. I have fun on my show every week.
Speaker 1: But when I get a guest like doctor John Johnson, cause you know, I can tell she's a true professional and she's apprecientations are always you know, I want to say perfect because she wants to deliver one hundred percent. And when I looked at her five pillows, which is healthcare and wellness and beauty education, and professional development, healing in personal transformation, leadership, media, and empowerment. I realize that there's a series of questions I want to hear the respond to if she doesn't mind, because I want to dig even deeper into your psyche, your motivational point of view. The first question I want to ask you, doctor Johnson, is your pain does not define your purpose?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me just recap. My pain has been hitting for so long and because I went there and I had that and I still I'm so transparent. Once again, I still have some of that pain right, but it doesn't stop me. It just gives me that motivation. And just because you have that, well, it doesn't determine who you are. You've got to be able to learn how to manage I'm sorry. You got to learn how to do what you need to do. You need to have to just overcome some things and you have to accept life or what it is. It is what it is. And so I've learned through my pain and struggles is that it just made me who I am today. I would not have been this person if I hadn't went through what I went through. So pain has actually been a motivational tool for me right now. I stay motivational because I believe in motive fading people on every level. So yeah, I use it as a motivation too.
Speaker 2: It's just it.
Speaker 3: I embrace it coldheartedly regardless if it hurts. You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I understand that, you know, because you know pain. A lot of people think of physical pain, and lots of there's emotional pain, which is can leave a bigger scar. Can also can also cause you to be challenged by your own belief that you can win. And that's what this conversation is about. Is you did that conference. It's about winning and then sharing your results to other people so they can be motivated to see that, Oh I can do that too, or I was thinking about doing that too.
Speaker 2: And I think that's one of the big levels.
Speaker 1: When I look at what you're doing with the you did that conference, it really is an inspirational event to share but motivate others to win too.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Its correct, That's exactly what it is. It's a safe place. And I don't mind saying safe place because it's a safe place where people can come and embrace each other on so many levels and just to see that others are doing what you probably are going through and just being silent. You know, I always tell my I am the vessel. I'm the vessel with the voice. So if you can't speak it, if you tell it, I'm gonna tell it. All you got to do is whisper in my ear, and I'm gonna tell it because at the end of the days, sallence holds people hostage, and we got to be able to come forward in some kind of way. You got to get your you got to get it out of you. And whether if you got to write about it, because I am an author as well, if you got to write about it, and if you got to tell your best friend about it so they can tell about it, let it out. It has to be released. You have to release that so that you can move forward.
Speaker 1: See see I like I like doctor John Johnson. See one thing about branding and promotion. You got to tell people who you are and what you do. Did you did you hear what she just said? I'm an author too, by the way, you know, see she slipped that right on end just because you didn't know about something extra that she can do. I can write too. I got books out there and I think that's important. I remember when I was first met Steve Harvey, and I was and used to Steve Harvey. If you ever listened to him, he says his name a lot on stage. I'm Steve har Well, Steve Harvey, do this. Steve Harvey wouldn't. And they realized that every time he said his name, if you didn't know who you was watching on stage or laughing at on stage, you walked out there knowing, walked away knowing that Steve Harvey was on stage. And self promotion plays a big role, and a lot of people don't understand that. A lot of people say, oh, you know, egotistical, or you're always bragging on himself. Well, guess what what do you think of car commercial?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: What do you think that when Chick fil A comes on TV? That's bragging. When people are talking about building home, that's bragging. And people talking about these public injury lawyers, they bragging. So learned that in order to promote yourself you have to be consistent, and we have a message that consistent is not bragging, it's just telling the truth. And sometimes you got to remind people. If you don't know, let me tell you. And that's what she just did. I was just teasing with her, but it's an extraordinary skill that she has.
Speaker 2: Because she slipped it right on end.
Speaker 1: You may not have noticed. I heard it, but it didn't hurt the floor of our conversation. Keep talking, doctor Johnson.
Speaker 3: That's not a problem and one thing about it. And I truly, truly believe that self promoting is what it's all about. You know, because if you don't talk, if you don't talk about yourself and you want someone else to talk about it, don't even make sense. If you can't even talk about yourself and tell people who you are and what you're doing and what you've been through, then shame on you. And then you want to sell a product and you want someone to come in and sponsor you or want someone to be there for you, and don't make sense. And my dad always used to tell me, if it don't make sense, it don't make you no money.
Speaker 2: So I love that.
Speaker 4: Out.
Speaker 3: Or you got an attitude because people are not showing up, you know why, because you're not talking about it. You're not telling people who you are and what you did. Listen up here thinking people got this Uh yes, team. We used to call it back in the day that they already know who you are. No, you need to put it out there. I'm gonna always say I am about the job, I am doing this bam bam bam, and I'm not gonna stop until the Good Lord take me because I am gonna tell people. I don't have a problem talking about myself. And the key thing is promote yourself. You exactly right. You got to let people know who you are. So what if you post a picture if you don't tell them who you are, what difference does that make you? So what if you're doing these reels and you just dancing, I'm popping around and you don't tell them what they're doing?
Speaker 4: What they popping around? Doctor, that's what they do. They just popping her out before I go.
Speaker 1: I want to get back to Rushine McDonald because I do have issues.
Speaker 2: I would I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to find out about your locations location or locations in the Atlanta area, because you know, I do have a new beerd that I've grown back. I do have some dark spots. I do want to, you know, get taken care of so or so. Tell me about the procedures. Everybody else who may have the same issues, but may may not say it in public just like I'm saying it. But I think if you share people your personal problem, people go that's real nice because I got the same problem, and.
Speaker 2: They'll go over there.
Speaker 1: And so when I walk into your facility, where are they at and how does it work?
Speaker 3: Okay? So my main facility where I'm at right now is that this West Midtown, and you're gonna come in there and I'm gonna take care of you from head to tell and so all you got to tell me your problems. Like you mentioned that you're going your beard out, Yes, so I got ready for you, but I'm gonna give you a faith shoal before that, I'm gonna make sure feel really good. And then so you can stop worrying about the puppiness under us, because we're gonna take care of that as well. Okay. So I'm gonna because let me tell you this under down now, my dad was a barber, so I can shake up your beer very well. So don't you even work that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then with the with the weight loss, you know, it all goes back to what are you putting in your body and how you're gonna manage that but it also goes back with the mindset. So I gotta I gotta see what you're working with. I gotta see if I gotta gotta struggle a little bit with it, but.
Speaker 2: I gotta struggle with my body.
Speaker 4: Walk in that door, you go, what we gotta be calling other staff members to come in there, Come on in there, girl. We got a job to do. And then well we're about to go on a cruise.
Speaker 3: But I got you, no matter what, trust to believe that. I just need you to feel safe for me and let me do what I do because I'm gonna do what I do anyway.
Speaker 2: This is good the year. And now I'm very serious when I say that.
Speaker 1: So let me just let me just talk about it like on my birthday and past Father's Day in past.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be for me.
Speaker 1: And so so we're talking about possibly uh uh if I if I come in there for the facial, that's what a two hour session or an hour session? And is there a phone number I can call, a website, I can go to the book the reservation.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I will put all that out, But I personally, I'm very personal with my clients. I give them my personal number. Okay, cool, and I can for you to call me on that number and if you want just call and DM me. I don't have a problem in My number is seven seven zero eight six four four two five three.
Speaker 1: One more time, one more time, give up that number if you want to a schedule a reservation.
Speaker 2: What's that number again, Doctor Johnson?
Speaker 3: Seven seven zero eight six four four two five three.
Speaker 1: Again, thank you for coming on my show the very first time. You know, a friend of mine recommended you to be on the show. You're an amazingly energetic person and you believe what you say and I think that's important. And I kid you not that number you I will be calling you and I will be coming in and you know you can bring the crew out, you know what I saying. Look, his brother needs some work. He needs to work. He won't getting he needs to work. He needs We have a job here. We got a job here.
Speaker 3: And look you I got you.
Speaker 1: I thank you and I got you, and a thank you for coming on my show. The host of you did that conference June twenty seventh, Doctor John Johnson, again, welcome you back on the show anytime, and I look far to seeing you to fix a lot of my problems so when I walk around in public, I can feel good because I think I look good. Thank you for coming on Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Thank you bye bye, Thank you for listening to this episode. Now, I need for you to do me a favor right now to follow or subscribe to Money Making Conversation. It's free and you can find it on the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Please do me that favor, follow or subscribe Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 2: Keep winning