Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: To question what Jim Jones was speaking about about the Central Land.
Speaker 3: I never heard of.
Speaker 2: That before, and I'm kind of from like getting familiar with the crypto and NFT space, and I just wanted to know if y'all can elaborate a little more on what the Central Land is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta keep a thousand with you. I can't. I gotta go research. We spoke about that with nineteen Keys.
Speaker 4: So it's a it's a virtual world inside the virtual world pretty much. I mean, I think that's the easiest way to put it. It's so virtual reality world that has a virtual reality world inside of it. From my understanding, I'll do more research on it for you, but that's the basic answer I can get for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so ahead, I got bro Now.
Speaker 2: I was saying, so like, is it something along the lands of n f ts where it's profitable or is it just like a fantasy for like children who play like the Fortnite and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Virtual land is a world. N FT is a it's like an item.
Speaker 5: So like an NFT is like that DMX album Rest in Peace, Like you know what I mean, you can turn that into an NFT. Like let's say DMX was still alive and he wanted to make a limited edition of that album, signed autograph, hologram, whatever, and then people can pay for it and it's like it costs two thousand dollars, right, and they get the digital version of that. So that's like the NFT where it's actually an item that you're actually purchasing and you can resell an n FT, but the central land is more of actual.
Speaker 3: Like a platform, like a world.
Speaker 5: So once again going back to the video game analogy, if you're familiar with Fortnite, like Fortnite is the actual video game, but inside of Fortnite you have little you have other things, so you can buy skins. So skins would be kind of like an NFT because it's an in app purchase. That's what they call it, an in app purchase, in game purchase or whatever. So it's like in the game, you're purchasing stuff inside the game. So the central land is like you know, supermarket, and then inside of the central Land you have a bunch of different stuff that you can actually purchase inside of the platform.
Speaker 6: Yeah, NFTs like something you collect.
Speaker 4: And some people may not understand Fortnite, like two K it's like my player thing. In order to be better, you got to add skills and so you got to purchase things to be better. And so like when we saw that concept years ago, we're like, oh, this is gonna be the way of the future.
Speaker 6: So that's pretty much how it is.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, real quick.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just do the earnings report some of the companies obviously that we spoke about and probably gonna make a move on in the next couple of weeks. PayPal will be reporting on Wednesday. Square shout out to Jamal, I know he's heavy on Square. That we're reporting on Thursday is along with Roku, and then Friday, you know, my favorite, one of my favorites, Draft Kings will be reporting, so we'll see shout out the DraftKings and let's see, let's get a couple more uh Dan, Yeah, we're coming to you.
Speaker 6: And they cut your lights out over there? What was going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like that. Something always breaks on my end this week.
Speaker 6: Very good, you celebrate they all what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi? Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you guys picked me. But my question too. And as I'm trying to decide for on your website, the the Alpha or the stock Club, I really want to learn how to break down charts, so I'm trying, so which one should I pay?
Speaker 3: Are you long term investing yet? Yes? How many? What companies are you invested in?
Speaker 7: Apple? Microsoft, Draft Kings?
Speaker 3: I can't open I can't. No, you're good.
Speaker 8: If you end up doing club, I'll do a one on one session with you on charting, a two hour session with you as a bonus for free.
Speaker 4: Okay, tonight you work right now?
Speaker 7: Yes? I am at work.
Speaker 3: You dedicated. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna look like it might be or something.
Speaker 3: I'm a nurse.
Speaker 6: Okay, erness, what's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most. Ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 6: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save.
Speaker 4: Plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed stop struggling to get your job? Posts seen on other job sites with Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash po d kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 3: Get into it.
Speaker 6: Thank you for all you do.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you all right, thank you.
Speaker 8: Roku two sixty eight forty four would not be bad if it goes to that level what we got for squid An, what's the Square Squares the new JP Morton? If Square goes to two O nine thirty six Infinity Stone Like arguably, Jack maybe one of the greatest CEOs of all time. He's running two publicly traded companies. I want him to be the Microsoft CEO.
Speaker 3: So damn bad. But I mean this CEO is great, but what he's been able to do.
Speaker 4: I don't think people really even understand that. Like two two man shout out to Twitter.
Speaker 3: Let's look, can we tell you real quick before.
Speaker 5: Just a little bit more in depth so people might not be familiar with ethereum.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, Ethereum is something that I've been invested in since twenty seventeen, and as I said earlier, I put more in the last couple of months after that call with Francis for el University and then again after that. But the reason why ethereum I was always fond of ethereum because like that's when it was first explained to me back when I first got into the space in twenty seventeen, was that, you know, ethereum is like the highway where you have a lot of stuff that's actually being built on ethereum. And now with these NFTs, a lot of NFTs are being built on ethereum, and a lot of NFTs are being purchased with ethereum. So you can actually make an argument it's probably not even an argument. Ethereum has more of a use case than bitcoin, and it's more efficient than bitcoin. So a lot of people, probably everybody has heard of bitcoin, and recently, you know, with doge coin, everybody's been you know, running.
Speaker 6: Crazy with that.
Speaker 5: But community, you want to look for some real value in a cryptocurrency, Ethereum is second to none, probably the most useful cryptocurrency that there is, is the second largest cryptocurrency as far as market capitalization, and today it definitely hit an all time high of north of thirty four hundred.
Speaker 6: It just retracted a little bit.
Speaker 5: But you know, Ethereum is one of these coins that its growth over the last four or five years has actually been more than bitcoin twelve hundred percent rate of return in the last twelve months. Quietly, you know, I mean people in the space nobody therem It's not a secret, but okay, it's not something that is talked about on the news every day, and it's not like you know, like I said, if you and crypto, you know nobodytherium. But if you are new to crypto, or if you are a crypto novice, you might not have heard of ethereum, or you might have just heard of it and not fully been aware of what's going on. So even when you purchase crypto, you have to purchase crypto with crypto.
Speaker 3: And like the coins.
Speaker 5: All coins are alternative coins, any coin like outside of bitcoin, and most of the time you either have to use Bitcoin or Ethereum for most purchases. So Ethereum is something that I think is here to stay. Even Mike talked about that last week. And it's no surprise that it has reached an all time high, and I think that it's going to continue to go.
Speaker 8: I Ian just went is ded, but my microphone is beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You gotta love live man, you gotta love live. We last man standing rebuilt.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean we've always been bulleted on on on ethereum, and I think at the top of the year was like thirteen hundred and we were just kind of saying, like everybody's something about biitcoin, but look ethereum. The use case for it is obviously way more beneficial than bloae coin at the point, and the fact that ethereum too right, A lot of people have been some of the negative comments have been like, oh, just too much gas. It's moving too slow, and that's why, you know, a lot of things have been built because of Etherium was performing at that level. But they're having two point zero, which we don't know. They said, probably in the next six months it'll be here, which will be a vast improvement to the speed, and hopefully the gas fees will go down because of that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, man, it just makes too much sense for this space.
Speaker 4: It makes too much sense not to be involved in Ethereum.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back. Drop drop, Mike, drop drop drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need