Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to round two of the Rogue Recap. I'm your host, Lynna McLaughlin, and I gotta tell you I'm here with some good news today. You may have heard the rumor it is one hundred days of Trump.
Speaker 2: I know, I am soaked. I know yourself, I am soap old.
Speaker 3: We will have Joe Biden and that to me is something to share about every single day that I get up out of bed and has God given up that Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Is no longer in the White House, not that he ever probably was. I really am very concerned about who was running things there, But that's a whole other show.
Speaker 2: Super excited about.
Speaker 1: President Trump and all that he has done in one hundred days.
Speaker 2: It's just remarkable.
Speaker 1: And I would say the thing that a lot of us voted for was to get illegals.
Speaker 2: Out of the country right.
Speaker 1: And I think one of the things that really pisses me off the most about illegal immigration is the amount of people that have done it the right way and how expensive and tedious and time consuming the lawyers and the process. Like, our immigration process is a hot mess. It's not fun. It's like the DMV times one hundred. Any inner city DMV with no AC in the middle of the summer. You know, I'm just trying to think of all the most horrible things, and that's our immigration system and process. But putting to that to the side, that is our process, nonetheless, so we have to abide by it, and.
Speaker 2: Many people haven't.
Speaker 1: We allowed so many people to come into our country over the last four years, millions and millions and millions of people.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 1: The most horrible part of all of it was the amount of unaccompany miners, right These UACs was the acronym, and they gave them so.
Speaker 2: They come into the country.
Speaker 1: I think the last, probably the most horrible video that I saw at the end of the term of Biden's term was the two year old that crossed the border by herself and she had like a note. It was like duct taped or pinned to her little jacket and she's all by herself. And I'm thinking, of my of what person is sending a two year old across the border by themselves? Oh, I'm sorry, she's with a five year old? How is that better? I was super happy when President Trump was elected the last four months of seeing what he's been able to do. Now we have all of these morons that are out there protesting at every single turn because they think that these illegal immigrants have some sort of right to do process and have rights that belong to citizens. Seems completely lost on them that they are not citizens. They are here illegally, and they are here illegally because they entered the country illegally and they broke our laws.
Speaker 2: And now they need to go.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter if they're here twenty years, five minutes, it's all the same.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 1: If you leave now and you take your family with you, then you can enter at a later date. For the Left, all they see is the red flag of their voter base walking out the door. And that's what they're really scared about. It's got nothing to do with the illegal immigrants. Or there's you know, civil rights and civic duty and give me a break.
Speaker 2: I mean, they don't even know what that stuff is.
Speaker 1: I would be hard pressed to find a Democrat that is out there every night, you know, with their little copy of the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution going now, if we look here at this amendment, give me a break, I mean, Jasmine Crockett aoc Van Holland, Senator Schumer, Polosi, or any.
Speaker 2: Of these people aware of any of these laws. I highly doubt it.
Speaker 1: But Stephen Miller today he came out and he crushed the White House Press Corps. He was giving statements, you know today during Caroline Levitt's a typical one o'clock address to the press, and he, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Manna, he lay it out.
Speaker 1: So I really want to feature that for a hot second, and we'll talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 4: Most of your papers never covered her story when it happened. To the extent that you covered it at all, it was because President Trump forced you to cover it by highlighting it repeatedly, over and over again. He had to shame you into covering it. And each and every one of you decides over and over again with these mster teen terrorists to the extent that you at the financial means to do so, you all choose to live in condos or homes or houses as far away from these kinds of gang bangers as you possibly can. If I offered any one of you a rent free home with no taxes to pay in any of these gang neighborhoods, and I said, your neighbors are mmester ting terrorists or Mexican mafia or Sineloa cartel or trained Aragua. I couldn't pay you to live there, but yet you with your coverage are trying to force innocent Americans to have these people as their neighbors and that one day their daughter may be abducted from their home and raped and murdered. So you're not going to get an ounce of sympathy from this administration or President Trump for the terrorists who've invaded our homes in our country.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what we're talking about. The Left is not experiencing anything that they're protesting against. I wonder wish this on anybody. Let me be very clear, but I wonder if one of these democrats was affected directly by these illegal aliens, if they would have the same opinion, you know, if you want to keep these you know, like, look at the judge right this guy. Can you know he's arrested for harboring him and his wife a Trente Arragua cartel member.
Speaker 2: What in God's great name are you doing? Bro?
Speaker 1: You are a judge and he's got this guy living in his house and he's helping.
Speaker 2: Him and taking pictures of him.
Speaker 1: He's hanging out with him on the holidays with his children.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh god, it's so.
Speaker 1: This is the stuff that really like when I when I think at night, what is going on with people? What are you guys talking about? Has everyone lost their mind? And then you start to think, yeah, they have. And even like when I see you know on social media, like specially acts, I'm you know, pretty much on AX if you want to follow me, I'm at Linda Mick or at Rogue Recap. But I watch all of the things that these people are doing. They're just walling out. They're doing crazy ass stuff, whether they're robbing a store, they're beating someone up. And let me ask a question, have you.
Speaker 2: Thought about this?
Speaker 1: This really boggles my mind. It's if anybody ever saw the show What Would You Do? It was on ABC for a super long time. I don't know if it's still on anymore.
Speaker 2: But the show is called What Would You Do?
Speaker 1: And they put you in these predicaments and they say to you, Okay, you're in this situation. You see this guy, he's at to dinner with his wife and he's screaming and yelling at her. Do you stip by a watch or do you get up and say, hey, take it easy, all right? Nobody deserves to be spoken.
Speaker 2: To that way.
Speaker 1: So my question is when you are watching an elderly person get robbed, when you are watching a single woman being harassed by a group of teenagers, when you are seeing a gang of people beating up one person on the ground, and just it's disgusting, right, It's so inhumane.
Speaker 2: Why are you filming? Why are you filming?
Speaker 1: Why aren't you calling nine to one one as many times as you can and doing something to help the person on the ground. Are we all that afraid? Are we all that self absorbed? I guess we are. You know, I'm definitely that person. My husband would tell you this every day of the week.
Speaker 2: I am definitely that person.
Speaker 1: I always got something to say if somebody's doing something wrong. I am the first one to stand up and go, oh, what are you doing? Why are you doing that? I don't think that's appropriate, And typically I end up arguing or fighting.
Speaker 2: It happens to me all the time.
Speaker 1: On the subway or you know, people who decide that they want to take up the whole side walk and then walk at the speed of death, and you can't get where you're going and they're walking four ply. That drives me bananas. You know, it's all these like little things, but it's just a complete and utter lack of common courtesy, right whether you're in this store, you're going somewhere and someone's just standing completely silk because they're staring at their iPhone and they're unable to complete the you know what should be a pretty menial task of walking looking up you know what is on your phone that you are so afraid to miss. Don't get me wrong, I look at my phone too, but I don't look at it when I'm driving. I don't look at when I'm walking. I don't look at it when I'm at the park with my kids.
Speaker 2: It's just it's all very upsetting when I'm down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: But you know, I hear Stephen Miller and he makes this amazing point, which is that the Left had a very difficult time covering a very sad story of you know, Patty Morin and the loss of her daughter Rachel. And they didn't cover the story of the Nungree family. They didn't cover the story of Kayla Hamilton. And these are just the stories we know about, right. I was reading the news today and there's a story that's not getting a lot of coverage, and.
Speaker 2: It's this father.
Speaker 1: He won a decade long fight for justice for his daughter that was killed in Texas by an illegal immigrant. And she was thirteen when she was killed. Now, this poor man had just lost his wife. His wife had cancer. She died fifteen months prior to his little girl being murdered. And his little girl was just crossing the street. She was at a sleepover at a friend's house. They had just moved to a new neighborhood. He was trying to let her acclimate. It was very difficult for him to do it.
Speaker 2: He does it.
Speaker 1: She crosses the street when they're out. It's not late at night, it's not in a major city. They're in a little town in Texas, and this illegal immigrant, no license, no nothing, not looking Murray's going hit and run kills her.
Speaker 2: This guy is out.
Speaker 1: On cash bond and his daughter is dead and he has to fight for ten years to get this guy. I mean literally, he was behind mars for thirty five minutes the night that his baby girl was murdered by him. I mean, what the hell's going on and he had.
Speaker 2: Been you know, returned to Mexico. He had a warn out for him. I mean, there's just no.
Speaker 1: Shortage of things wrong with this guy, and this little girl has her life just snuffed out by him, and our justice system says, eh, it's all right, let him go, It's okay. Then he's filing a petition for relief, you know, and and Ice is fighting. They're going up against all of these you know, liberal left administrations, and this guy is just trying to get justice right and ten years later, finally, ten years later, he does get justice, and his little girl can finally have some sort of you know, memory that is not tainted by the person who murdered her being able to walk around free.
Speaker 2: And after all these years, this guy just in.
Speaker 1: March, it looks like March twenty sixth Ice arrested this guy, and now he's being removed from the country. And now this man who lost his wife and lost his daughter can finally say I did everything I could. You know, my little girl is no longer with me, but at least I've done everything I can to honor her memory.
Speaker 2: And put the guy who took her life away far too soon. Thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: But not one Democrat is helping this guy. They're not calling him, they're not visiting him like they're visiting this MS thirteen member in El Salvador. We got to have another woman here, another story. I doubt you've heard it anywhere. Louisiana widow, her husband is gone, but she's thankful for President Trump. And that's what she was on Fox and Friends and she told, you know, Fox and Friends, she said, in one hundred days, the president has kept his word and maybe, just maybe his laws will help another woman not lose her husband. And this is another situation. This guy's name was Wesley Hayes. He was killed by an illegal immigrant, illegal immigrant just as October who was driving drunk so first, who was never supposed to be here, shouldn't be in our country, was led in by President Biden. And Kamala Harris is out and about having a great time, gets too drunk and kills some poor guy who's you know, doing nothing wrong, has a brand new baby, and you know now his wife is a widow and his daughter is fatherless. Why why is this not I just don't understand why more people are not as outraged as a lot of us are right, and there's just too many of these stories, just way, way too many of these stories. And I think that's the thing that really breaks my heart. By the way, the little girl that died in twenty fourteen, her name was Christia Odette, So Christia Odette and Wesley Hayes, among so many others that have been taken far too soon by illegal aliens. We're thinking of you, and we're so grateful that we have a president that is finally on board with us and wants.
Speaker 2: To do the right thing by us.
Speaker 1: And then you know, you have people in elected office, whether it's Jasmine Crockett or Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: Let's just run through.
Speaker 1: So let's play Jasmine Crockett, genius that she is, and what she thinks about what's happening with the deportations.
Speaker 5: As far as I'm fin signing, you randomly kidnapping folk and you're throwing them out of the country, against their civil rights, against their constitutional rights. And frankly, how would they feel if some other country decided that they were going to just start throwing people randomly in our country like that? That is absolutely insane. So yes, all I gotta say is y'all need to get these fools out of here.
Speaker 2: But uh huh.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, I can barely understand her most of the time because she's doing all these selfie videos, because that's what all elected representatives of Congress do, right, They walk around the halls of Congress and they film themselves saying things that make absolutely no sense. And so she's standing there and she's talking about people that are being deported for being here illegally. In the next breath, she's talking about their due process and their constitutional rights. This is an elected member of Congress, folks. I mean, could she be any more dumb? I mean, I guess she could, right, because there's so many of them. But it's like, I am completely and utterly blown away by her ignorance and her in her complete insensitivity to the people that have lost loved ones at the hands of illegal immigrants, and not understanding why these deportations matter, you know, not understanding how many children are being traffic sex trafficked and human trafficking and what have you.
Speaker 2: And she just doesn't have a clue. She just says whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: You just you know, hey, this is what's going on, and it's so unfair and in the next breath, she says, can you imagine people just, you know, in the middle of the night being shipped to your country? And I'm like, ma'am, are you I'm unaware of the flights that happened all over the United States during the Biden administration, where they flew children and people with no paperwork. They showed up with these strange Manila envelopes, and all of these major commercial airlines were chartered by the US government to fly them all over the country and put them in all these different locations so that ice and border patrol would never see them.
Speaker 2: You are aware of that, right, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just leave that there for a minute, because you can only fix stupid for how long?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: During the cabinet meeting a couple of days ago, the President had a two hour cabinet meeting to go over what every division of his government was covering, which was amazing, and he literally just puts them on his body, like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure that there's some conversation prior to that, but he's really at it. He's asking them the hard questions. So he says, he says, he says, you know what's going on with HHS, and RFK starts to talk about all the amazing things that he's doing to protect us from food dyes and chemicals in our foods. Then he says the following, and this got such little play, and I have to say I was very very surprised.
Speaker 2: Partic a lism.
Speaker 6: We have ended AHS as the role as the vector, the principal vector in this country for child trafficking, and during the Biden administration, AHHS became a collaborator in child trafficking and for sex and for slavery.
Speaker 1: And we have ended that.
Speaker 6: And we're very prassically going out and trying to find these children with three hundred thousand children that were lost by the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this guy just said the quiet part out loud. This is what we have been talking about. They are taking children from these other countries, they're bringing them here unaccompanied and saying that they're going to various uncles, cousins, aunts, friends, homes.
Speaker 2: They're not. They're being pimped out by our government.
Speaker 1: Because, in one of the most disgusting discoveries of all of my research while working in news, the United States is the worst purveyor. We are the biggest perpetrators in sex and child trafficking. Why is America this consumer of something so horrible? What the hell is wrong with people? Why do you want to hurt a child, let alone abuse a child.
Speaker 2: When you look at a child, it is a gift from God.
Speaker 1: You should be protecting it, and instead you want to rape it, you want to beat it, you want to murder it. Because that's what's happening, and our government under Biden was allowing it to happen. One of the first things that Biden revoked when he became president was the child trafficking laws and the sex trafficking laws that President Trump had put into law. And he made sure that those laws protecting child traffickers and sex traffickers, he put them all back into action. He said, oh, no, no, no, we're going to protect those people, because I'm telling you right now, that's a racket. And the fact that the Health and Human Services Department of the United States government is somehow a conduit for allowing this all right onto our next idiot have Senator Schumer.
Speaker 2: There's another person who really baffles me.
Speaker 1: This guy goes in front of Senate yesterday and says that he's going to kill the bill, doa dead on arrival for the Save Act. So the Save Act is basically saying that when you go to vote, which is a massive savic duty, that you have proof that you are a citizen. This to me seems like it should be pretty basic. Somehow Schumer is saying that the Save Act is about Jim Crow. I have no idea how this man is tying this together.
Speaker 2: But take a listen.
Speaker 7: They don't understand the sacredness of elections and keeping them fair. The kind of legislation, the kind of executive order, which are so jaundiced, so slanted on the side of one party, are the antithesis of democracy. On the one side, Donald Trump recently issued an executive order that cot will coerce states to prevent millions of Americans from voting. On the other, Republicans in Congress are pushing the Save Act, one of the most destructive, dangerous voter suppression bills in recent memory. It is very reminiscent of Jim Crow. That's what Republicans want to do. They want to they want to not only restore Jim Crow in the South, they want to have Jim Crow spread from one end of this country to the other. It will not happen. It will not happen. Let me be clear, I will not let this noxious bill, the Save Act, become law. Every Senate Democrat, every single one of us, is united against it. They need sixty votes. The Save Act is dead on arrival. I'd like to say it louder so my friends in the House and then the right wing over here can hear the Save Act is dead on arrival. Democrat.
Speaker 1: So the guy who is a Democrat, and let me tell you something, chucktion Or, I don't even know if he's a Democrat. He's really just whoever pays him the most to say whatever he's saying. But he seems to be very lost on what the Save Act is all about. It's not a suppression of voting. It is about liberating voters. It's about giving real voters, real citizens, the right to cast the vote for those who.
Speaker 2: Lead their country.
Speaker 1: Why should anybody who's not a citizen of our country be voting for the leadership of our country, unless, of course, they think they can elect more Democrats with people who are not citizens. Because the Democrats are letting the illegals into the country. And therefore would give them more power. That makes a lot of sense, but of course Chuck's not going to say.
Speaker 2: It like that.
Speaker 1: And then to go back to Jim Crow, something that started in the eighteen eighties and you know, went through the nineteen sixties, and he's talking about the Save Act is somehow connected to you know, this racial segregation that we have with blacks and whites.
Speaker 2: How is this a connection?
Speaker 1: By the way, the Thirteenth Amendment abolishing slavery that was from the Republicans, the Emancipation Proclamation that was Abraham Lincoln. But see, he doesn't want to have a history lesson. He doesn't want to go through what actually happened and who did what went He just wants to pontificate so that they go out and they act. But he, you know, he has no liability. So if somebody says, oh, the Save Act, yeah, that's all about Jim Crow, and then the other person's like, what, no, it's not. That's the other problem.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: You go and you look at the legislation and.
Speaker 1: It tells you exactly what it's for, what it stands for, who it stands for, and why. But if you go to most of these you know, elected officials. I mean half of them are on their phones playing god knows what and not paying attention, and then they get up to vote and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you weren't even listening. You don't even know what's in the dang bill.
Speaker 1: It is so frustrating to me to see the grand standing and how fake it is on either side of the aisle.
Speaker 2: To be perfectly honest with you, just do what you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to do, you know, if we elect you to go in there and represent us, just go in and do it. Stop pretending like you give a rip if you don't. It really is so infuriating, and life is hard enough. To be perfectly frank with you, you know, it's like, I'm so sick of fighting about everything and not having one single common sense conversation. And let me tell you, there is a serious lack of common sense. We have all this technology and all this information and all of this media, and nobody's reading.
Speaker 2: Nobody's actually reading.
Speaker 1: And when you have a conversation with people, even if you're having a debate, they're not listening to you.
Speaker 2: They're thinking about the thing they want to say next.
Speaker 1: There's nothing more irritating than that.
Speaker 2: I've started a new thing, going, Okay, what did I just say? Go ahead, I'll wait. They can't answer. You know why, because they weren't listening.
Speaker 1: They were thinking about this amazing thing that they were going to say, and guess what, it's not so amazing because it has nothing to do with what I just said.
Speaker 2: But you would know that if you were listening. But I digress.
Speaker 1: So one other piece of news I want to give you guys that I don't think is getting any attention.
Speaker 2: Before I head out.
Speaker 1: You may have heard that there was a group of arsenists that set fire to some of the irrigation and the gardens that are in Israel. And one of the things, as a person who's been to Israel several times, it's a beautiful country. But one of the most amazing things that the Israeli people have done is they've been able to irrigate in the desert. So you'll go over to the where there's like it was just desert, and they had these irrigation rows and they have rose bushes and all of this vegetation. So these Palestinian lunatics come over and they commit arson, and I think they caught like seventeen or eighteen of these.
Speaker 2: Arsenists in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: But they set everything on fire just to destroy it, you know, because that's what they do. That's what Palestinians do. They are the party of hate. They are the people of hate. It's disgusting and that will definitely be another show. But so they set all of this on fire and it starts terrain in the desert. Literally, a rainstorm comes in the middle of the desert. I mean, if you don't think that's God, I don't know what is. Not only did it start to rain and wash out the fires. Over on the side of Gaza where the arsenists were running back to, a sandstorm kicked up coming in from I think it was Egypt, and they were completely I mean the footage if you go on X it's bananas. These people are completely encapsulated in this massive sandstorm. They can't see anything. So the arsonists are trapped in the sandstorm. They end up getting arrested. There's you know, people can't move in Gaza. And the fire that they started in Israel to hurt the Jewish people was washed out by a rainstorm. I mean, you can't that's biblical, man, It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So as far as I'm concerned, that's.
Speaker 1: Definitely a sign from above, and I believe in that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you do, but we'll hear more about that.
Speaker 1: As you go.
Speaker 2: So, uh, that's all the time we have today. I love being with you.
Speaker 1: I hope that you'll tell me what you want to hear about.
Speaker 2: There's so much news, and every day we're gonna try.
Speaker 1: To get to some of these stories that we just don't have the time to get to as the day goes on, and maybe you've missed and hopefully I'm bringing you some of the things you haven't heard before.
Speaker 2: This is the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin.
Speaker 1: Please check me out on social media at Linda mick at Rogue Recap and you can get this podcast wherever podcast or heard. iHeart, Spotify, uh, Amazon, all the things. And we'll see you tomorrow.