Speaker 1: Coming up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News Roundup and Information Overload Hour, toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Now, when you look at states like California sanctuary state, cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, States like New York cities like New York City sanctuary City, I kind of expect that these policies are all going to be in place. Now I've gone into great specificity in detail in each one of these locations based on the status police officers kind of have handcuffs on them and that they're not allowed to do their job. They can can't even you know, ask about one's individual one one individual's immigration status during a routine you know, traffic stop for example, and they're forbidden from holding nony illegal immigrants until they can be transferred to ICE. And of course then the supremacy clause Constitution kicks in, and who has jurisdiction that would be the federal government, and they end up aiding and a betting in the law breaking. And it gets more complicated than that. But I've been explaining this now for two days, but I don't expect it in my free state of Florida. So we have this Broward County sheriff and anyway, his name is Gregory Tony, and he says, we have other priorities in this community that I am focused on, and immigration is not one of them.
Speaker 3: Really, listen, we have other priorities in this community that I'm focused on, and immigration is not one of them. I don't care what country you're from. If you commit a crime in this country or commit a crime in this county, I'm coming for you.
Speaker 4: But what I.
Speaker 3: Refuse to do is take this notion that we need to be knocking on doors or resting children are going into daycare centers or restaurants, and taking and snatching people off these streets who have been paying taxes and contributing to this society. It's on positive form, regardless if they're a US citizen or not. It's not within our purview, it's not within our responsibility, and I won't.
Speaker 2: Participate in it. Oh, So it sounds to me like he's gonna decide which law is to enforce a non enforce uh. But living in the free State of Florida and having Governor Ron Decentish leading the state and Florida Attorney General James Uthmeyer. I don't think that's gonna last in the state of Florida very long. As a matter of fact, it is not anyway, the Attorney General of Florida, James Uthmeyer, is with us. Okay. Isn't it part of the duty of a law enforcement officer to enforce the laws of the land.
Speaker 5: That's right, Sean, thanks for having me here in Florida. We're never going to be California. We do not allow local officials to decide whether or not they want to enforce the law. Indeed, in Florida, we passed they beefed up immigration enforcement statue just after the President took the oath this last February that requires local officials like Sheriff Tony to use best efforts when cooperating with ICE in the Trump administration. I sent Sheriff Tony a letter right after those comments. We're up putting him unnoticed that he's breaking the law and that if he didn't immediately recant, we would be going after him seeking civil penalties and possibly removal from office. So thankfully, he recanted within twenty four hours. He agreed he's going to enforce the law. He'll be working with ICE, and indeed, we've confirmed with his boots on the ground that they are indeed being cooperative.
Speaker 2: I just happen to know a lot of rank and file in the state of Florida, and I can tell you how they feel. They fully are support of of enforcing the law. As a matter of fact, I've yet to meet a law enforcement officer that doesn't agree with that. This is an anomaly here, I mean, and nobody, especially in his position, I mean, being the sheriff of Broward County. He's just not in the position to decide himself whether or not he's going to follow the laws of the state of Florida. I was kind of shocked by the comments.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was surprised by him too. Thankfully, you know, he immediately recanted. We'll keep an eye on him, we'll make sure he's enforcing the law. And as other officials across the state, we saw the mayor of Orlando, account Film, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, everybody that's reared their head and said they're not going to work with ICE. We've immediately put them on notice, and thankfully they've all immediately retracted and carried out their duties. We're not going to let people be endangered in Broward County or anywhere in this state. And you know, we've picked up numerous criminal aliens in Broward County, people that are voting illegally, people that have engaged in sexual assault and heinous crimes. Just last week, I announced a conviction for an illegal alien in Lake County who was wanted for raping a young girl and trafficking her to others. This is the danger we're dealing with. This is society. We have to have our own sovereignty, we have to have borders, and I'm just glad to be able to support the Trump administration everywhere we can.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you about a state like California, and I'm going to give you the very specific provisions when they signed this sanctuary state provision that was signed by Governor Jerry Brown on October fifth, twenty seventeen. Gavin Newsom when he first became governor, was very very clear. He came out and said that he is vowing sanctuary to all who seek it, though in pretty much inviting people under his watch as governor and Lieutenant governor illegal immigrants get free education, free healthcare. Unfortunately, about sixty percent of their medical bill is paid for by taxpayers all around the country. It's not paid for just by Californians. We end up putting the bill for a lot of this, and I think that needs to come to an end as well, needs to be addressed. But as part of their sanctuary state, and you could break it down via city status, state and local police officers, they're not even allowed to inquire about an individual's immigration status during the routine course of their job, and that state and local law enforcement are forbidden from holding illegal immigrants until they can be transferred into federal custody. Now that sounds to me like the judge that helped that one guy up and who was it New York or Connecticut? I forget to walk out the back door to evade ice. It seems like they're aiding in a bedding and a law breaking to me, am I misinterpreting this. But also I want you to weigh in on the constitutionality of it in terms of the president, because if local law enforcement, and again I believe the supremacy clause makes it clear that jurisdiction lies with the federal government on federal laws, and these are federal agents that are under fire and under attack here that we have every right, duty, and obligation to protect them, especially because California law enforcement is prohibited from doing so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Seun, You're exactly right. You know, when the Obama administration and then subsequently the Biden administration didn't want to carry out their duties and abdicate responsibility for years, they would argue in court and all, you know, and successfully so sadly that immigration enforcement is a federal prerogative. Well, now that you have a federal government, at the will of the voters that is enforcing these laws, suddenly the localities they don't want to defer to the Fed. They don't want to recognize the supremacy clause, they don't want to respect rule of law. So I agree with you. I think where you have local officials that are interfering with thwarding, undermining the federal government when it's carrying out federal law, you do have obstruction. And I'm glad to see the Trump administration recognizing they will come after you with legal proceedings no matter who who you are, even if you are indeed a state official. So I'm you know, these sanctuary jurisdictions and cities, I think they're antithetical to American sovereignty in our way of life. I'm thankfully in Florida that in the governor's first year down here Dennor to stand to sign the law making an unlawful sanctuary jurisdiction. So you won't find that here, and we'll be sending any resources we have to California to help the President carry out his mission.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate all of that, but you know, now it raises the question. I mean, Gavin Newsom was so busy dealing with Well, first, he's in denial about the violence that is taking place, just like Kamala Harris is in denial, of Maxine Waters is in denial, and Corey Booker and Adam Schiff, you know, they're mostly peaceful and like the state run legacy media. Mom, I don't know if you've been watching any TV, but I don't see a lot of mostly peaceful in the images I've been watching for the last few days, and I see a lot of danger. I chronicled last night and today on this program, they had prepositioned baseball bats they were handing out masks and frozen water bottles to hurl of police officers. It is an extremely volatile and dangerous situation from any by any objective measure. And I'm listening to these people and I'm like, Wow, you really don't care about the safety and security of your citizens and law enforcement in that state. And we see that they're overwhelmed here. So I don't really think that we have any other choice. But for the President now, he could wait, I guess until business is a burden to the ground and people are killed and cops are injured, or he could be more proactive and see the reactive or proactive to me, But certainly as a matter of law, in California, they're not only not proactive, but they can't even be reactive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right. You see a lot of violence, a lot of destruction, a lot of fire and explosions. That is the danger that's south. But then you also mentioned, you know, the healthcare, the federal dollars. You know, these leftist states want our taxpayers around the country to be footing the bill for their anti American policies. I don't believe the Trump administration have to wait until people are hurt and businesses are burned down. They have the legal obligation the duty to be proactive, and you know, nobody should stand in their way. We'll certainly do everything we can to help them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we really appreciate it. And that's why I love my state of Florida. Anyway, Florida Attorney General James Houthmeyer, we appreciate the update and then analysis, Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean anytime.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back to our phone's eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, as we continue straight ahead.
Speaker 1: Miasica winning yet me either, world leaders, union, businesses, social media. They all want to work Trump.
Speaker 2: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 1: The White House is open for business and America is bad bad energies on right now now.
Speaker 2: If you are stuck paying endless maintenance fees and assessments, you need to call my friends at lone Star Transferred today.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: They've been shaping the timeshare exit industry now for over a decade. They're still leading the way with their exclusive solutions, and our friends at lone Star Transfer they may getting out of your time share faster and easier than ever before with a guarantee in writing. Lone Star Transfer is a family owned company. They have helped tens and tens of thousands of owners break free from their time shares over the last fifteen years. They have earned an eight plus rating with a Better Business Bureau. I have endorsed lone Star Transfer for almost ten years now because I know they are the only company that I would ever trust that will deliver results for you, my listeners. Now, if they'll give you a free now obligation consultation, call now eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine four zero zero seven to five. On the web, it's one word lone Star Transfer dot com. Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Dmitrie in Texas, God bless Texas. Dmitrie, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hey, Graffans, sir, pleasure speaking with you real quick? What was on hold? I googled the only nine permits have been issued so far in that city out to meet that burned and they made all those big promises, and the governor and the mayor of Los Angeles, we're going to issue expedients. We're going to remove the red tape. The correlation I want to make is Gavin news waits twenty four hours to mobilize and protect the CP and at the same time, after six months, we have nine permits. Imagine the speed dot cit he moves of the bureaucracy.
Speaker 2: Second point are you talking about?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, two years ago to the day Biden administration sued the Texas governor. I'm here in Houston over the real ground, the real Grand River does buy the boy. The boy barriers that were stopping the migrants, if you remember, if you recall that well, in logic, Gavin Newsom is suing the administration following exact exactly the same the exact same footprint. I'm gonna do everything in order to jeopardize the will of protection, the will of civilization, the will of order in this country. And all Trump is trying to do is to control the controllables. He can control what he can control, beyond that he can and then everybody's Oh and the last thing, Glendale, City of Glendale is cutting ties with ICE. I mentioned centers that will be removed, and you know what that Kurtel just got the text message and they say, boys, we're setting up office in Glendale.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you something right now. And this is the shame of Gavin Newsom. And this goes back to my final text to him, because it was becoming it's like everything with Gavin. You know, he's so filled with Trump derangement syndrome and rage is if you really want to cut it down to its brass tacks, it's simple.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: He he's the guy. You know, his number one priority, even over the safety and security of law enforcement and his own citizens, is his own blind political ambition. You know, I have this whole list of Californians that have been murdered, raped, victims of violent crime, and he's never lifted a finger to help them or stop this. If anything, he's now doubled down, and now he wants to try to change the narrative to blame Trump, and it is backfiring spectacularly on him. One of the dumbest political miscalculations of all time. And he has dreams of being president. And between the Pacific Palisades disaster with hydrants with no water and empty reservoirs. Oh, I don't know. You have to ask the local people and the way he is handling this and trying to politicize this, and he's fighting me on X and he's going on ms DNC and Legacy Media and doing interview after interview bashing Trump. You know, he's forgetting his responsibility to protect the law abiding people of California and he'd rather focus on himself and his blind rage of Trump and his own personal political ambition. It's not about you, Gavin, I said it yesterday on X. Not about Gavin. It's about the people of California. It's about law enforcement in California. It's about what's right, the rule of law. I don't think he knows nothing about. I hope you can join us. That is June twenty eighth at in clear Water, Ruth Eckert Hall and the Broward Center for Performing Arts on Sunday the twenty nine. It's gonna be wild. It's gonna be everything you want here at any other comedy show except our stuff is gonna be really funny. I mean, Jimmy's driving me up a wall because he's you know, comedians are often a little bit a little bit different, right Linda. There just you have to be a really to be a great comedian, You have to. It's got to be something a little bit different about you.
Speaker 8: The timing is very special and typically that's true, and typically with comedians it's also the ability to know when to pivot. You need to listen to your audience and no, like, ah, it's not working, I'm gonna move this way.
Speaker 2: It really is as well. But why is he calling me twice a day and test He sort of is giving me a test run on stuff he's working on.
Speaker 9: He loves you, so he's probably like.
Speaker 2: You know, I love him too.
Speaker 8: He wants to make sure that you're okay with everything, you know, and make sure that the king is happy.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody this is officially I was saying it's going to be somewhere between PG. Thirteen and R. Oh it's R plus.
Speaker 8: We're talking about this government and all the corruption. It's rated R because it's a hot mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. It's true. And this is the thing. It's like, you don't get a lot of kicks and giggles out of these comedians anymore because there's so you know, abusively biased, politically correct, you know, the only thing the only people that break that mold. But even though they're kind of left are Chappelle and Chris Rock.
Speaker 9: I disagree. I'm a huge fan of Nate Bargatzi.
Speaker 2: He's good to I'm irreverent, politically incorrect everything, but.
Speaker 8: He's not even He's like, I don't talk about politics because it's not my thing, you know. He's like, there's a reason why I don't talk about it. I don't know about it. And then we went to see Sebastian Meniscalco and Queens not too long ago talk about a ballbuster. Oh my god, can I say that on air?
Speaker 9: Is that okay?
Speaker 8: I mean, he's s He's so so funny, honestly, like, I adore him. I love the way he talks about his wife and you know, having like she's Jewish, he's Italian.
Speaker 9: You know, it's just he's great, you know.
Speaker 8: But he also kind of reminds me of almost like a George Carlin, which I kind of feel is how you and Jimmy will be, like, it is what it is. We're gonna call it what it is, and if you don't like it, you can leave.
Speaker 9: There's the door.
Speaker 2: Have a nice day, pretty much, don't don't. That's that's what we don't. If you're if you're gonna be sensitive and a little snowflake. Is it not the show for you?
Speaker 9: It's right, go back to your house, get some blankets up, put.
Speaker 2: On ellen you little comfort room. What do you call it? Safe room? Get your safe little animal, you know, cuddle with it, and don't come to the show because you're not You're gonna be triggered.
Speaker 9: Now, what are you wearing on stage? You guys wearing you know.
Speaker 2: I'm being Hannity. I'm not wearing a Are you kidding me? I mean I ask if you were wearing a tucks.
Speaker 8: I just asked what you were wearing. Is it like t shirts and jeans? Or is it like sport.
Speaker 2: CODs wearing like jeans and like.
Speaker 9: Collar tuxedo thing? Like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Like an untuck at shirt something like that.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, that's all bougie.
Speaker 2: You don't like that.
Speaker 9: I like it. It's just a little bougie. I didn't know you were on tucket.
Speaker 2: Moving on, what's what is bougie?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: First of all, what does bougie even mean?
Speaker 8: Bougie is when you wear shirts that you know are very popular in push pash on talk of.
Speaker 2: Shirts, they're like they're like blue collar guys shirts that you don't tuck in. You you don't have to tuck in that look, Okay, if you need to go to like a restaurant, that's what it is. Yeah, all right, And I can wear my jeans which I'm wearing, and I'm not getting dressed up for it. I don't do that. I don't do that.
Speaker 8: So you could always just dress up like you know, a rider, come on stage with your half Mexican flag and just say, what's up America.
Speaker 9: I'm sure that.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll invite some of it. Maybe some of those people will shopp to who knows what the hell have Like Karen Bass, you'll laugh for hours, you know what, Kamala, listen speaking of what you know? What if the God forbid moment comes, I mean the really bad one and somebody wants to bring harm to you and your family, maybe kill you and destroy your business, and I mean they're serious. This is a real, clear present danger to your life. What about? What's your plan? What's your protection plan? What's your safety plan? All violent crimes up? You know thirty percent? You see what's going on in Los Angeles, Well, you need sig Sour. They are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics, ammunition suppressors. Now I have both the six hour P three sixty five, which is the most popular concealed carry pistol, and it has game change and capacity. It's simple to carry, easy to shoot, and you're going to love it for its convenience. Now I also have my sig sour P three twenty. Now that's the same one that's currently in use by our armed Forces, the official side arm of every branch of the US military, currently in use by our forces at home and abroad in defensive freedom. Now today six hour firearms all proudly made in the US in New Hampshire, nearly four thousand employees, a lot of them are former military, and they are advancing the next generation of weaponry. Again, it's not only firearms, but optic suppressors and other key industry advancements that are that I know about, that they've shared with me that I don't feel comfortable sharing with you. It is that good. But they're like the only ones you know thinking about the next generation of weaponry. And don't forget they have their unique infinite guarantee if anything ever breaks, they'll fix it. If they can't fix it, they replace it, no receipt needed, no warranty card needed, fully transferable forever. Just go to six hour dot com slash Hannity today sig s A U E R dot com slash Hannity, and you will not regret it. All right, Let's get to our busy telephones. Patrick is in San Antonio, Texas. WOAI, what's up? Patrick? How are you.
Speaker 4: About this? Quick?
Speaker 10: I used to fly as a flight mad for immigration flights, and people don't understand. They feel sorry for these people that because a lot of these guys aren't like bad guys. Remember we had an old guy getting on our plane on a wheelchair. He had murdered two people. We had another guy from dr who got a loan and murdered the three guys for the loan and buried him in the freaking hangar that.
Speaker 5: He had built.
Speaker 10: One other thing I wanted to talk about was these countries that are messing with our country when it comes to immigration. I know Mexico. When I was flying in twenty eighteen on the President Trump's first term, they wouldn't We used to take the the Chinees in Mexico to Mexico City and they would disperse them from there. Well, they stopped letting us going to Mexico, so we started going off rapists, murderers, child molesters on our southern border. So we would do this every year, talking two hundred to five six hundred guys a week that were dropping on our southern border. Well, who's on the southern border right there on the border towns these poor people and then drug cartels. So we're just building their army at that on with all these rapist murders and child molesters, and so they eventually let us get back into Mexico City and drop them off.
Speaker 2: All right, So you were flying the planes for what department?
Speaker 10: It was for ice? We did ice flights.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you did the ice flights. And by the way, people were upset that they were shackled and handcuffed. I mean, you don't know who's on that plane exactly.
Speaker 10: And I was a fight Max, So I went with the aircraft in case it broke down somewhere in Central and South America, we could get it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, honestly, you just have no idea, So you really had no choice. Well, first of all, thank you for what you do. I appreciate it. And keep up the good work and thanks for the insight. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Try me one more quick point. We built a help Fona facili in Guatemala and went to the prison facility and then they decided they weren't going to take the tenees. And I know Nancy Pelosi puts on a good show on TV, but she actually flew over with what.
Speaker 2: She doesn't put on a good show anymore. She's about as coherent as Joe Biden at this point.
Speaker 10: Well, she flew over there and got it turned over with other people, and we were allowed to bring people back to Guatemala. So she's helping out behind closed doors and she's putting on a show on TV.
Speaker 2: They were all putting out on a show on TV. You know all these people that January sixth, January sixth, Oh my gosh, look at what's happening in Los Angeles. It's mostly peaceful. Five hundred and seventy four riots, two dozen dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage. Mostly peaceful. They're full of crap only if they can politicize something against Donald Trump to the Actually, oh, this is outrageous. This is wrong Anyway, I'm tired of the hypocrisy. Appreciate it. Thank you my friend Patrick Randall, Kansas. Next Sean Hennity.
Speaker 4: Show, Well, thank you for letting me call in and chat with you. Sean. I'm calling in reference to the California governor and the mayor of the LA area. They both need to be excuse me, just a second removed from office. They're doing horrible jobs, and I think it's intentional. Personally, it is too coincidental that there wasn't any backed up water in the lakes, and that the water they didn't have water for the fire extinguishers, which could have been hooked up the salt water if nothing else to fight fire, and that I think they allowed it to happen and intended it to happen because it's going to end up with a lot more new property they can charge double or triple the property taxes on. Because I believe Prop thirteen is still in place, isn't it the freezer?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that would still be frozen in now. They promised to expedite the building from this, but they haven't. There's only been one house that I've seen built in the Pacific Palisades. And remember, I mean, how does this help them politically to not be prepared for predictable wildfires? And Santa Ana wins.
Speaker 4: Well, you would think if it wasn't intentional, why wasn't the job being done so that the water was there?
Speaker 2: Because they they really are so screwed up in California. And when I went to the San Joaquin Valley to you know, talk about farmers that didn't have water for their crops because of the Delta smelt. Literally they were they were driven out of business. And this was not even an endangered species. That's how insane they are out there. Yeah, and people ask me, well, people are going to vote them out. No, they're not, because anyone with a half of brain left California. Uh. And it's just like New York is losing population and droves. Those states will be forever blue. And if Gavin wants to get in that big a fight, you know, maybe he wants California to be its own country. I don't know, it's not beginning to sound like it. Yeah, I mean, he's well, we're not gonna wear we're we're not gonna pay the federal government. I'm like, all right, Well, the federal government is not gonna pay you either. Anyway. I appreciate the call. Randall, thank you. Uh big time AJ Houston, Texas. What's going on baby, big time son?
Speaker 6: Hannity, Hey, happy Father's Day till you big daddy.
Speaker 2: We shame Thanks man. I appreciate it. I tell my kids all the time, don't make me a grandparent.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm already a grandparent, so I'm good. My grandson is twenty two.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready for that. I am not ready for that.
Speaker 6: Hey. But now to the idiots real quick, Hey, them two knuckleheads need to be thrown out of office. Like you said, one house is built. Trump needs to get back to that mayor and asks her, what's hold up on these permits that you claim that you expedited and she ain't doing nothing. I wish they'd going arresting they did.
Speaker 4: Trump, what's the difference?
Speaker 6: Trump said, go get him.
Speaker 2: I said, you know, I'll be honest. And Pam Bonnie was on last night and I didn't even ask her about it, because that's what Gavin wants. You know, he wants to be a martyr here. He's taunting them, and he's doing everything he can do to get arrested. Putting that aside, I asked Pam Bondy, we know what Gavin's going to do. Nothing. We know Gavin's is going to, you know, try and exploit this for political gain. I actually we were in a bit of an ex war yesterday, me and Gavin. I mean, he has nothing else to do, but you know, go on social media and MSDNC and all these TV stations to bash Trump and get in a battle with me on X and I finally, after his last thing, I said, you know, Gavin, after reviewing his last post to me, I said, it's now crystal clear that your blind political ambition is your number one priority, even over the safety and security of law enforcement and even your own lawful citizens. I wrote them, I said, how many more Californians will die, be raped, or become victims of violent crime at the hands of the illegals before you put aside your political aspirations and protect them. And I said, Gavin, you are the one that needs to do the right thing and protect these law abiding citizens of California and focus on them over yourself and your line rage of President Trump. Your ambition is a clear threat to their safety. It's not all about you, Gavin, That's what That's the last thing I wrote him, and then I gave up.
Speaker 6: Well, Sean, you remember al Pacino Injustice for All and when he got that judge at the end, he.
Speaker 7: Said, you're supposed to protect the people.
Speaker 6: He's supposed to look out for you people, and you is letting all these criminals. They're not gonna charge nobody. And you know that's idiocy. That not that the police do the work. And thank god Trump sent the troops in there, because that place to be burning by now we have another twenty twenty like old Tampon. I call him Tampon John, No.
Speaker 2: You mean Tampon timp No. What I'm saying is, what I'm saying is is that if they really cared about people, they it's sort of like, all right, the police handcuffs the tide, how many people will have to die? How much property damage will occur before you know eventually Trump has to do their job anyway, and Trump's just trying to get ahead of it, knowing that these you know, restrictions exist, and it's it just is overall a horrible situation that is like everything else preventable, just like all these illegals was a preventable national security disaster and they just don't care about it. That's that is your modern extreme radical democratic party that I keep talking about. But there's no violence going on, you see, don't don't believe your own eyes, AJ because mostly peaceful. It's not. There's nothing going on here, nothing, But I got a roll a big time. We love you man, Glad you're out there. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap things up for today, Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Seems like every bit of chaos begins in the nine o'clock hour. Will a full coverage of developments that are now spreading across the country from LA to San Francisco to Dallas and elsewhere. We'll have it all. Apparently a confrontation took place in Omaha, Nebraska. Anyway, set you DVR tonight Hannity, best coverage of this insanity as we try to actually enforce laws, nine Eastern. See you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.