Speaker 1: Cameras.
Speaker 2: Na, Nah, did you want to do cameras? Now, we'll do cameras. Well, we'll do cameras in a minute. We'll do this and then we'll take a break and then we'll do cameras. That's a good idea, Yeah, because I got an embarrassing story for you.
Speaker 1: Ray. So I was in bed with another man.
Speaker 2: No, but I am one week from Las Vegas, Nevada. I am one week from smelling and hearing the ding ding ding ding ding ding and THEO. I am one week from that.
Speaker 1: Never heard of her.
Speaker 2: Huh, she is abute and she has been waiting for me. She has been calling my name, and in one week I go see her.
Speaker 1: So what is your strategy are you thinking now? Is your wife going? Is the first question? Uh?
Speaker 2: Incorrect, wife is not going.
Speaker 1: That's actually huge. Why because sometimes you try to entertain with Beazer. Hey, just sit on this machine and play with me. That's not how you make money. How you make money is having a plan and doing it. How you make money is how I taught her at the into the trip, Hey, you wanna do craps with me together? Instead of just throwing two hundred in a slot? What if we sat here for three hours and played one role, two roles, three rolls. Then we chill. We made so much dang money going with strategies instead of hoppity hop machine. This that you gotta go in with an idea, anmo.
Speaker 2: I will say. The one advantage of my wife not being there is I will be able to play craps more because she likes to gamble. But if we're playing craps us being at the same table, she's probably gonna do the same kind of bets that I'm doing. So you're not gonna make any money or you're gonna make the double, you know what I mean. Like, it's not the same. It's not fun because she's betting the same thing I am. Like at a blackjack table, you're getting different cards. At a craps table, you're getting the same dice roll. So it's like, Okay, this is real exciting. Cool I lost money. Did you lose money? Yeah? You had to have lost money because you were betting the same thing I was.
Speaker 1: Games. You can play with your chick Roulette none, you play solo. We're trying to make money.
Speaker 2: Thanks black jack, you can play it separate because there's different cards for every person sitting at the table.
Speaker 1: Are you an idiot roulette with your chick? You want to lose two hundred dollars about two minutes? Oh, I did ten? I was being conservative. What did you do? Oh? I just did two fifties. Well nice, We're down to seventy five bucks, all right, I'll just do one. Oh I can't table minimum is twenty. I mean it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: I assume with all the lack of people going to Vegas about how it's been, they're begging you to come to Vegas, like they are giving you such great deals to come to Vegas that the table minimums have to be lower.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I follow tons of people on x that are in Vegas and on Instagram, and all the media tells us Vegas is dying, Vegas is dead. I have this club promoter that works at Tao every Saturday and Sunday. It looks like ten thousand people there at a pull party, and he goes, Vegas is dead, and it's like people just raging.
Speaker 2: Dude, like the Flamingo, the Link and something else. They have a package where you can go for three nights three hundred dollars and they'll give you two hundred dollars in food credit.
Speaker 1: That's how dead they are. It costs it one hundred dollars. Yeah, just the party balls for three days, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Like they are desperate for people. They are giving away money and hotel rooms because they need people there.
Speaker 1: And it's not like I wouldn't say they're losing money. I think it's their quarters. They like telling their investors if they have them. I don't really know how they're set up. Hey we made money. Oh, look at our quarter last year. I think just in their heads, it's not as good as it was a previous year, wasn't as good as it was in the eighties.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as good as last year. And when you start losing money compared to last year, you can't continue down that trend or else you lose money the next year. Then you lose money the next year. Next thing you know, you've been losing money for three years straight. They are trying to get butts in seats, drinks in hand, and money in their pocket.
Speaker 1: You didn't try and go to the place you told me in Bazer to go to Staten Island.
Speaker 2: Ellis Ellis Island. I will try to go to that. I'm gonna cause it's supposed to be cheap, it's supposed to be fun, it's supposed to be awesome. And with no one else like I can just go by myself. Boom, let's go pop there, Pop here, pop anywhere.
Speaker 1: You have the perfect setup because you don't have the biggest duties. Bones from the big show is doing the most you what do you do? Just like you bop in backstage? Hey, Kelsey Ballerini, how's it going? Because I had to perform great boom, you're back to the table.
Speaker 2: Basically, I bop in, bop out, bop in, bop out, bop in, bop out.
Speaker 1: Have they given you your schedule yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not yet. Well that's a problem because you got any got to get an idea. Oh do I want to do the cra You can't fill in do craps when you got to be somewhere at noon. You can't. Craps ain't popping off at ten am.
Speaker 2: No, no, No. Craps is a nighttime game.
Speaker 1: It's very rare.
Speaker 2: The tables are hopping during the day. It feels weird playing craps during the day. It's just the same energy. It's just different. But I don't usually get my schedule. Here's the problem is I start making a plan, I start making a schedule. I'm gonna go eat at this restaurant. I'm gonna go here, and I don't get a schedule till probably Thursday night, and it's like, oh, you gotta be somewhere. I'm like, well, never mind, cancel those dinner reservations. Oh cancel that. Can't do this. It's like they wait till the last minute when I've already got things planned. It's sort of like when we go to Austin and for iHeart Austin and I have my golf outing with Garrett Greg Jacob Charlist. No he doesn't play golf. Sorry, Batter's Box. I know you weren't invited and you were offended, you got your feelings hurt, but had to see the boys. And it's like every year I try to play in that golf and then randomly they'll hit me and like, oh, actually we need you somewhere at one o'clock.
Speaker 1: What what o'clock? You said?
Speaker 2: I was free till six.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna be able to multiple sessions. It's not like you're just going Friday night. You think you can definitely play some Friday, play some Saturday. And then are we squeezing some in on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Oh, we absolutely squeeze some in on Sunday before we head to the airplane. Last year, it was a bloodbath. Vegas might as well have taken my credit cards and just charged whatever they wanted because they were kicking my ass. And as I was walking out of the hotel to get a cab or an uber or a lyft, whatever I took to the airport, I don't remember. I stopped at a roulette table and the roulette table was hopping. It was hopping, and there's people throwing money, throwing money, So I start betting, and I pulled out this little slip from my pocket. And if I still have it, I should still. Oh where the heck is it? Oh boy, don't tell me I lost it. Don't tell me I lost it.
Speaker 1: Ray Well, we don't have video goings, so nobody knows. Oh you found it.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't find it. I want to show it to you. Oh my gosh, did my kids get Oh my gosh. There was this girl that worked in the at ohh and I hear this I kiss off m and Austin. Katie Clawson was her name. She goes, Oh, we go to Vegas all the time, herner husband, and she was like, this is what we like to play on Roulette, and she drew this little map.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta put that on the Instagram.
Speaker 2: She put this, and she drew this for me. It has been in my wallet for almost twenty years. And I played it, and this was the first time. Every year I'm like, oh, I'm gonna play it, but I have my system. But my system had been losing. So I sat down at this table as with my bags as I'm walking to the cab line, and I pulled out this card and I played it, and I hit two in a row and brought back some freaking money.
Speaker 1: Knee, let me see the other side, because what I'm looking at is three dots. That's it. That's the system. Yeah, I have a system as a better system.
Speaker 2: Than it's fifty dollars on ten, eleven and twelve, it's twenty dollars on twenty three, twenty four, and then it's fifty dollars on thirty one, thirty two, and thirty four and thirty five. I guess I can't it started. Yeah, there's a crease in it. Sorry, thirty five, so you put it on the four corners. That is her system. And I played it, and boy did I hit two in a row. And I really and I'm still kicking myself because there was a bunch of people playing and I don't know. These guys were throwing big money on these numbers, and number thirty two there was a stack about yahai. I mean there was people throwing hundreds, hundred, and I mean they had all Everybody for some reason thought thirty two was hot and I was like, wow, they're crazy, and that's how I hit. It's thirty two. But I didn't throw anything just on thirty two with them. I just had it on the all four and they were all going crazy.
Speaker 1: It was banana. Hey, guys from Dubai.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know where they were from. They think they were from America.
Speaker 1: But what games are you gonna play?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play blie Jack, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, the big three slots.
Speaker 1: You're doing slots.
Speaker 2: I do slots.
Speaker 1: See if Bazer's not with me, I would never do a slot.
Speaker 2: I mean I very rarely do the slots, very rare, but every once in a while you gotta try them. Man that you can hit. You gotta do the wheel of fortune because you want to spin that weird. And then there was a ping pong one that I played one time. The other ones, oh and I played buffalo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say kind of. I still got to learn that one. Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Man, it goes your money goes quick.
Speaker 1: I know, but we went and hit it years ago. It doesn't mean those machines and they I don't like that they changed the location. No, because the buffalo was right next at the cosmo to the cage. And then they move the machines. That has to mix something up. They do that on purpose, and people tell me, oh, they don't hit anymore. Well, yeah, I don't even They moved the buffalo to the other side of the room, next to the bar. What it was right next to the cage. I mean it was. It was a cagey environment. You had people coming in giving money, people getting more money, people yelling, people cheering. You had all the new people residents coming in checking out. You have people that are leaving the place mad. It was the perfect setup to play slots. Now they're in the corner and I gotta go like in a dimly lit room and play Buffalo all past thanks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's my plan. That's really my plan going to Vegas. Besides that, nothing really, probably bet some sports. It's gonna be amazing. It's gonna be a great week. But it's one week away. And I want to tell you that last week I went back to school night right with the kids. You know, you go meet the teachers. Didn't really need to meet the kindergarten teacher because Baby Box one had the same kindergarten teacher as Baby Box.
Speaker 1: Two, he's a year older, but as out of respect.
Speaker 2: You want to go to the teacher's little speech and you know, things like that, and who the heck is that?
Speaker 1: I mean, these podcast rooms, even with a sign that says on air, we have somebody trying to break in the room every single day.
Speaker 2: It's really annoying. So anyway, I go in and my wife's like, all right, listen, you've got to get a guy's number. You've got to meet somebody whoa She was like, you've got to meet parents. You never meet the parents, thank you. And so I'm sitting there and man, can I get your number at Baby box two's desk and there's a dad and a mom sitting right to my right. The kid that sits right next to my son, and another like his table had three parents out of the five parents that sat at the table. It was crazy in that session because they have three different sessions.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have two dads and I don't know.
Speaker 2: We brought up something about soccer, and the dad starts talking and he's like, oh, to your boys like soccer? Oh yeah, they love it. We go to the national S C games. He goes, oh, we've been a few times blah blah blah. And I'm like, oh, this dude might be cool. Let me go ahead. And I was like, well, hey, man, if we don't ever use our tickets, let me text you. I'll give you our tickets.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's quite an offer.
Speaker 2: Let me get your number.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna randomly give a guy tickets for free? Or hey, if we're not using our tickets, maybe we can come to a negotiation.
Speaker 2: Uh no, it's here's and here's the thing. He's like, man, that is awesome. Your boy's really into sports. I was like, oh, my god, they love every sport blah blah blah. And he goes, dude, I work in the athletic department over at Vandy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a transaction.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh really, goes yeah, dude. So like, we get tickets to any sporting events, so if we're not using them, I'll hit you up.
Speaker 1: What the pavia give them to us?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wow, okay, amazing, Like this sounds great, dude. Let me get your number. And I said, I'll text you real quick and that way you have my number. And so I said, what's your area code?
Speaker 1: Tixt one five.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was six one five. I'm not sure what it was, but I texted him. I was like, hey, man, met you back to school tonight. I just wanted you to have my number. Cool meeting you. Hopefully we'll chat soon. Never applied, well, never applied. And that was when we and a half ago.
Speaker 1: I told you I didn't get guys numbers, honey.
Speaker 2: And so last Saturday NFC had a game and I couldn't go to the game. National Soccer Club had a game, and I was like, all right, dude, let me text.
Speaker 1: This dude on my birthday.
Speaker 2: No, no, I guess it was the week before. Oh sorry, sorry, it was the week before, freaking kidding me. It was Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 1: I would have went and got house.
Speaker 2: And so I hit him up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey man, uh, just me again. I met you at back to school night and I was like, uh, National Soccer Club. We had talked about it at back to school night and looks like we're not gonna be able to use the tickets tonight because we have other obligations. Just wanted to see if you wanted to take your family to the game with our tickets and ray what did he say?
Speaker 1: He called you no, I never replied and over too. Was he drunk it back to school night?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it was a little awkward. I did what my wife said. I asked the guy, hey, man, let me get your number. Thought he was cool. We talked about soccer, talked about this, and he's like, oh, you know, my kids, my daughters are into it to a certain extent, but then they get bored. He goes, but we go to a lot of you know, the Vandy sporting events. I'm like, yeah, man, well look it's perfect, like we had sports in common, like we had that foundation. He even said, yeah, man, Like if I don't use the tickets. I can give you our tickets at whatever Vandy sporting event. And then when I actually text him, he doesn't text back. That's twice twice. How many do I text him ever?
Speaker 1: Again? Or is that it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I done?
Speaker 1: I almost think the way you guys hit it off that you entered the number incorrectly, and the way to get over that hurdle is immediately call and be like, hey, I'll call you and then you'll have my number, and then you see if his phone rings. That way, you know that it was perfect. The chances out of what is it, four, three, seven, and three ten numbers and it's hurried and you got kids grabbing it, your legs, putting their thumb up your ass, you're gonna enter a number incorrectly. I bet you're texting somebody.
Speaker 2: Else, dude, I never thought about the call.
Speaker 1: It's just like learning somebody's name. When you're doing a phone number. You're gonna screw it up. Learning somebody's name. Unless you repeat it to them five times, you're never gonna remember it. So I'm always like, oh, yeah, I'll dialand it right now. What it was? Sarah cool? Or never? Never mind not a girl's name. It's a guy. Uh Dan Dan before you were married? Yeah? Dan Dan? Yeah, Dan Dan? Call you? Oh it's lighting up? Oh bird Dan Dan. There's so much room for error.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe I am. Maybe I should text and be like, hey man, am I texting the wrong number? Is this not you?
Speaker 1: You fake him with a butt doll? Oh? Hey man, I gos a button? Do'll do? Sorry? Do you didn't mean to call you?
Speaker 2: H You just go hello and they're like, hello, you called me, dude? You called me? No, you called me? That's my fault.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh hey man, you want those tickets? Oh you didn't call me? Oh my bad dude, Oh my fuck.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I'm sitting in this awkward like parallel where I'm just like in no man's land. I got the guy's number, put myself out there. He's not giving himself back. He'd given nothing back to me, nothing in return. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I saw you know what I saw.
Speaker 2: I saw us on a Saturday afternoon with the Pavia brothers getting smashed at a Vandy gate.
Speaker 1: They got to jail on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I know, but that's why I thought, Man, how crazy if we ran into them at the tailgate.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: You justin out there with the Pavia brothers. We become best friends. Pavia comes over and starts hanging out on the pod.
Speaker 1: The Vandy tailgates don't get as crazy as you'd like him too. Oh real, they're pretty tame.
Speaker 2: I never really been. I don't even know where they tailgate, Like where do they tail gate, because they don't really have a big parking lot by the stadium.
Speaker 1: They don't. You're right next to the stadium unless they've changed with the new construction. The time me and Cruise went, you are the cool thing three block from the stadium. But I think we're partying in the parking lot for engineering. We were on campus. I mean there was people taking shots in like the nursing department parking lot.
Speaker 2: Baby like breast milk or like real shots shots shots. Okay, but your vehicle is on Vanderbilt campus.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I'm just trying to think of where they would put up tents and like, do they block off roads so you can put up tailgates in the middle of the road.
Speaker 1: No, there's some roads, but I believe those might have been alumni and stuff. But I'm telling you it's small, but now it's big. The stadium looks big now, so that it could be different. My advice right now is pretty old.
Speaker 2: I'll text him, but hey, man, thinking about going to the Vandy game this weekend? Where can I tailgate that? And since you work in that letic department, you probably know all the answers.
Speaker 1: And for whatever reason, I think we didn't drink at the tailgate. Huh me and Cruise didn't you?
Speaker 2: Well, you were going to a football game tailgate, going to the football game, and you had no drinks.
Speaker 1: I think you couldn't drink where we parked. You were not allowed to have alcohol.
Speaker 2: Oh times have changed, right, so times have had to have changed, Like no, that was eight ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Dude, for you, I'm hoping it is this crazy scene but the memory.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to the game. I don't have any take.
Speaker 1: Played Georgia, we played aj Green and it was basically just the George of people thrown down. Vandy didn't really have that many tents.
Speaker 2: Oh so maybe that's why he hadn't. I don't know, but yeah, I just wanted to give you. I put myself out there, like my wife asked me to do. Dude hadn't text me back next time? I got it. I'm gonna call first, text later.
Speaker 1: What is the place called you're you're in like a weird place, not penitentiary. There's another word with a P. You're in penitentiary, the pavlon. No, No, it's close, close to that word. But you got to think of it. This is a good it. AC should punish your memory.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 1: Prison, palladium or something. You're in perandium. You're in this weird place between heaven and hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm stuck in no man's land. No man's land is a way to say it. Is that the word no, But that'll work. You're in no man's land right now. Prom pump, no, not pomp and circumstance. That's the graduation. I'm in.
Speaker 1: Penitentiary. Penitentiary, it's close to that. That's prison.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Weird spot a pickle That that works.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm in Piccadilly.
Speaker 1: But no, you're in that weird place where he hasn't text back.
Speaker 3: You've sent him purgatory, purgatory, purgatory, got it, You're in purgatory right now.
Speaker 1: I hope you get out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, and I just don't want any school events. But if he doesn't text me before a school event, I can't talk to him, like I can't walk to me. Hey man, how you been, man, I ain't been, Like, what's up, dude?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't text you. Man, I got a new cell honey, you've your phone number?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. So yeah, all right, Well we'll take a break. We'll come back and uh yeah, we'll do cameras finally. Yeah, yeah, finally for the first time this week. We'll be right back. Who yeah, man, listen, I gotta plug in my headphones again. I forgot, but uh, I got big news. I got a huge announcement. Are you ready? Ray, I'm gay? No, I mean blind.
Speaker 1: No, that's not it, dude, that's not it. You're leaving the pod.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not it either. I would never do that to you. I would not tell I would not break the news to you live on the pod. I mean, people have been asking them for this, they've been begging for this. They're like, dude, why don't you guys do this? And I said, you know what, I sat at home. I thought about it. I was like, you guys are right, you guys are one hundred percent right. You're drinking prime. My kids would love you right now. My kids would love you. Damn it.
Speaker 1: I wish i'd got that where your kid was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but no, I decided you're right. Monday. Coaches Convention five tickets on sale, on sale, Monday. You heard me. Coaches Convention five tickets on sale Monday.
Speaker 1: And you can pay with bitcoin this year.
Speaker 2: And you can also do payment plans starting Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monday, the thirteenth, fifteenth of September, Sore Losers Coaches Convention five tickets go on sale boom and listen. We're not gonna have all the fancy descriptions up, like I've been telling my wife, Like look, she's like, I gotta make them perfect. I like, no, we have to get the tickets up so people believe that it's happened. We can worry about putting the details in the next week or two. Then we will be able to put the details up. Just get the tickets up sale, up on sale, make sure there's payment plan options available. And that is all happening on Monday.
Speaker 1: Right a check our butts can't cash.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it. I'm just saying, we got to get this train moving. My wife keeps making excuses about, oh, we got to do this. I'm like, no, they just need to know the tickets are there. They need to be able to buy tickets. So Monday you can start buying your tickets to Coaches Convention five. If you want to meet Callaway in the flesh. Coaches Convention five.
Speaker 1: He is minus ten thousand to one odds to be Comeback Coach of the Year, so he is a heavy favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know. The Weed brothers from Colorado. They have not been the last couple now, they didn't come last year, so they could get comeback Coaches.
Speaker 1: Of the Year for taking a couple off and yeah.
Speaker 2: And then making a reappearment. Uh, Tall guy, he's not gonna come. He doesn't like Nashville, is what I've been told by Miguel. So I don't think tall Guy will be here. Cappy, Oh he'll be here. I don't know. He's not comeback Player of the Year. I don't know what he is, but he'll be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cappy has randomly hit me up about some gambling talk, but it's a he just said, always bet the Yankees or who was that? That wasn't even Cappy. That was our dude. That was our guy. Our guy loves to gamble Brandon. Brandon and his wife went to some Rundown casino, some Rundown and then he goes, hey always bet Yankees on nine to eleven. He was right, he won, He did win.
Speaker 2: I have never followed. I haven't had to look and see if that stat is actually correct if the Yankees always win on nine to eleven, But if he put it on Facebook, it has to be accurate.
Speaker 1: I gotta say props to us two Vegas ones an abject failure. After that Vegas and then Nashville twenty three, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five. Wow, to have another convention. I can't believe we've had five.
Speaker 2: We've only had four. But we're gonna be having our fifth this next coming winter. So you can buy tickets on Monday. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Wait. Was so the first one was before the pandemic?
Speaker 2: No, it was after it was coming out of the pandemic. That's when it happened. Is when I was in the shower wet washing the left armpit and I was like, dude, everything is starting to open back up. People have been cooped up in their houses. They haven't been able to go anywhere fun. We have to throw a party, and a party was thrown. I mean, people are cooped up in their house. I still came to work every day. My life did not change.
Speaker 1: I might be the only person in America that's life didn't alter one iota.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you are. And then I did see I saw something online. I am trying to confirm it that the wind Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's gonna be in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Nope, is getting rid of the triple zero on the Roulette wheel. They are banning that from their casino. Finally. I don't know what made them think that was a idea to add it to the wheel in the first place, especially when you didn't tell me about it. A couple of years ago, when I put some money down on the Roulette wheel and it hit palm Tree, and I had never seen a palm tree, and I didn't know what it meant. And they go, oh, no, we just added another green. We didn't have a number, so we put a palm tree on it. Wow, thanks take my money.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, the Greens guys back when I was online gambling, So there was there's European Roulette and there's American Roulette. American Roulette had two greens. European Roulette had one green.
Speaker 2: Why don't we play a European That is amazing?
Speaker 1: So which one do you think I would log into and play European? I hope right. So I never understood why anybody on these online gambling sites. No longer they're offshore, they're they're illegal. Why would you ever play American Roulette when you can play with one green and your dumb a was playing with three.
Speaker 2: No, didn't even notice, man, I promise you, I didn't even look. I just walked up and sable put my money on it. And I think that's what happens is people that don't know that are just there kind of casual. They don't really play roulette. They don't realize that three is a disadvantage to them, that they are losing percentages on their chance to win, and they just say, oh, yeah, I'm just here for a good time. Let's get drunk, me and the boys. What up, frad Daddy, What up frad Daddy?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: Loafers?
Speaker 1: What up loafers? What up?
Speaker 2: Khaki shorts. What up khaki shorts? What up your Eyezod shirt? I don't know what kind of shirt they wear, but they wear the collared Azod or whatever, the mellow ball shoes or the polo. Oh dude with Subbrosky with Subbrosky. Yeah man, we're from oh miss Man. Oh yeah, we're from a Well, we're from LSU. Let's just play some roulette. Oh yeah, man, you gotta sig man, you gotta sig woo college bro man, there's three green shots.
Speaker 1: How roulette is man whoo not? And you guys may think that this is just me, This is me being me. When I used to gamble, it was me in college. I was the only guy I would be in a room. This is mean just to say I don't really like the allure of everybody gambling at the same time, all these frat daddies. I get to that in a minute. When I gambled, it was me in college in a room all by myself. Everybody's just drinking a little bit, watching the game. But I'm cheering for USC, I'm cheering for Stanford, I'm cheering for Penn State. Come on, let's go. Whoa what are you yelling for man, are you from Penn State? No, dude, I bet on it? Man? Oh really, wow, how'd you bet on it? I was the only kid in the room that was betting these games, Billy, what you did? A parlay? Let school haves these on the next one. Then now with all these thirty frat daddies in a room rooting for the same bed, all yelling. I always like how secret it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't have that in college, Like I didn't bet on anything because there was no betting.
Speaker 1: Bro. The coolest thing is I went to a Christian school and I was on the phone. It was I'm this old where you would call the sports book and they would place it for you because I couldn't log in on the website because our school block it was Christian. It blocked all the websites. So I call him on the and I'm walking to dinner. We had to go between five and six, so it's like five pm. I'm walking to dinner with all these Christian dudes, Christian myself, and I'm I'm like, yeah, yeah, you want to I want to go right, Michigan State, Go Michigan State plus twelve? All right, yeah, bet put put fifty on it all right later and my one friend goes, did you just place a bet? And I go, yeah, I did a place it with my bookie. It was unheard of to bet back then, and now that everybody's doing it, it's just it's group things. So what the reason I'm saying all that? Guys, Remember you don't got to do their bets. Bro, come on, bro, hammer the minus three, bro hammer it. Hammer what you want to hammer, hammer her, hammer, hamm It doesn't matter. Love is love is love or hammer the bets.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Whatever you want to do. Hammer the keyboard on Monday morning.
Speaker 1: And yes for the tickets, but also just because people are hammering the three greens, you don't have to do it. You can step back. I'm gonna wait and play in Europe. I'm not gonna play in America. There's two greens, so you don't got to bet the same stuff other people are betting. But you do have to go to the convention with that one. That's group thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody wants to do that. And you know where we're saying, think for yourself, be an individual, do what you want. No, no, no, this is what you want. I mean I believe our boy from Sydney is coming back for the convention. He had emailed saying he might come to the convention, and that he said, I think you need a visitor from down Under for the convention. I was like, huh, bring.
Speaker 1: It, boom boom an onion d out back. I came up here for the racetrack and watch the sucker and watch the lacrosse.
Speaker 2: I said, it'd be really smart for you to give a write up to your daily newspaper about the convention. Since you're a newspaper reporter.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you because you got you're still a week out from Vegas.
Speaker 2: Right, I am a week out from Vegas.
Speaker 1: Can I just give you a warning something that I did in Thanksgiving. I was looking back at pictures last time I was in Vegas, and a mistake I made. I don't want you to make the same, please, because I was so excited to go to Vegas. This is unforgivable. So I'm a column better and I told you guys on the podcast. So there's a three columns. So it's like the one, three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, eighteen, twenty one, twenty four, twenty seven, thirty thirty three thirty six. Okay, actually that one might start it. It doesn't matter. It has been.
Speaker 2: There's three columns I got.
Speaker 1: I got the gist, so I'm a column better. And I was sitting there right before Thanksgiving meal, right before in Vegas with Baser. She's getting mimosas at the bar. I have this image just burned in my memory. It just beautiful. We're at what it wasn't was it Paris. It's the one with palm trees and stuff. And it might have been the Mirage. It might have been Mirage, but it is no longer. It's not Mirage. It was it was Vegas. It was Paris. Okay, so we're at Paris. She's getting drinks at the bar. I've never really had good luck at Paris. I've never really won any money at Paris. Which was Paris? I know you just said that it was Paris because it was where I was stayed with Michael on the couch. Okay, so it's Paris. Basers getting mimosas at the bar, and I go up. I'm having a blast doing the roulette. I did columns, so I did my first column in middle column, boom win. I would do third column and middle column. Boom, bye win. I was up to two hundred and fifty. It was great after the day board before because we got rinsed and I was so excited to gamble. I'd put I'd say in each one of my columns. I was building it up. I had fifty dollars, so I had one hundred dollars on the table, and instead of putting it in the columns, I put fifty on the number thirty five and fifty on the number thirty six, So I would have won fifty times thirty six if I if it would have hit fifty times thirty six equals, i'd have won eighteen hundred. And the roulette guy spends it and I was like, yeah, I want another column. Yeah. The guy goes, you didn't have that column covered up. You put it on two numbers instead of the two columns.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: And so it went from me thinking I had won fifty dollars because you actually put one hundred out to win fifty sixty six percent odds and I had actually just put it on two numbers, so i'd about four percent chance and I missed that number by one number. Salt in the wounds. And then I goes I had no idea why you were cheering. You had lost. I go, oh my gosh, you I put my money instead of on the columns, on the individual numbers. I was that excited to gamble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like. I was at Casino Royale one time and it was Garrett was there, my wife, Garrett's wife Ryan were there and Casino Royale. Let me tell you, that is the lowest of low on the Las Vegas Strip, lowest the low. And they had a roulette table. This is this is how old this place is. It had a roulette table and then it had two relette tables on each side of the wheel, so it was split like you had one roulette table over here and it was all managed by one wheel.
Speaker 1: Confusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you could have a bunch of people over here and a bunch of bee over here and you only spun one ball and it got it and it was for both tables.
Speaker 1: Not so confusing.
Speaker 2: And I walk up and they're gambling. I'm like, oh man, I've been losing my ass.
Speaker 1: Lunch Vegae or lunch Austin.
Speaker 2: I go, all right, whatever, I throw fifty on red twenty one spins red twenty one. Sorry, sir, that's an invalid bet. What the maximum you can bet on a numbers? Twenty five? That's not a bet?
Speaker 1: And you put how much fifty? Oh? They let it hit and then took it away.
Speaker 2: Told me it was the invalid bet.
Speaker 1: Dude, how did you not see that place?
Speaker 2: And here's what I should have done.
Speaker 1: That would have been an eighteen hundred. That's the same thing I did.
Speaker 2: I was I'd been drinking, and I probably should have raised hell and said, let me talk to the pit boss. And they should have just given me the bet for the twenty five dollars. Yes, but they didn't give me anything, and I was like, this is bull crap. I'm never coming back. Instead of yelling at him, I should have said, I need to talk to the pit boss. Give me the pit boss. Look, man, my money's on there. I didn't see the sign. So my wife just pay, you know, like whatever, save twenty fives, my wife, twenty five's mine and we get all that money, or just give me half of whatever it is. Because I put the bet down, so obviously I had to put twenty five.
Speaker 1: Down there, and you obviously had a flight home to think about this. Instead of in the moment you didn't think of it.
Speaker 2: I didn't think any and I just ineviated and I didn't think about talking to the pit boss and they were like, man, that sucks, and we left. I was like, well, I'm not gambling here anymore. And it wasn't until hours later when I sobered up, like maybe the next day, that I was like, why didn't I call the pit boss over and be like, hey, man, like, I got the money out there, why don't you pay me for the max bet that you can bet and we'll call it even. But I didn't even do that. I just stormed off in anger.
Speaker 1: You gotta love alcohol. When I was in Vegas for Thanksgiving games, I was being cocky and it was the Cowboys. They were losing so bad. I threw the bet ticket in the trash just being cocky, yeah, and Baser's there and I'm all laughing everything. Then it started getting closer, so I then reach in the trash can and get my bet ticket back out, and then they it was a bad pass, I believe, at the very end of the game, so that I threw the bet ticket again in the trash can. So it was me playing with the trash can for like a matter of ten minutes, all because I was drunk. So guys, never do to throw your bet in the trash can. Nobody's watching you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one cares that you're throwing it in the trash can. You're doing it for dramatic effect, like Jimmy on Big Brother when he threw his sunglasses earlier. This season by far the worst season I've ever watched in my life. It is so freaking frustrating, but no one cares. You're doing that act for yourself. No one is paying attention to you, flipping your glasses going and I'm gonna get some respect, or someone's not watching you get mad at your bet and throw it in the trash can, because you know what, people are losing their ass all over and then other half are winning. They're looking at the screen, they're not looking at you and the trash can.
Speaker 1: And also watching other people make dumb drunk mistakes is just as fun it is and way better than you making those dumb drunk mistakes. So instead of putting everything on a football game, put a little bit, watch the people that put everything on it. Stead of putting everything on a roulette wheel, put twenty bucks, watch the people that put everything on it. Yeah, and I'll hang out and.
Speaker 2: If you want to see people make mistakes and drunken mistakes at that Monday tickets go and sale Coaches Convention five Sorelosers dot Com. We'll take a break, We'll right back. Hell, Ray, we got an email one week ago tonight. You know what we did. We celebrated your birthday, Ray, We went to Pitts's house. We did a special podcast. We got an email. What's up, Losers? You said no one listened to the episode where you were live from Pitts's house, But I thought it was great. Listening to you guys being dudes over a couple of dreams, watching football with a die hard fan of one of the teams was entertaining. You should definitely make that a regular thing. Maybe a live stream question mark one other thing you might enjoy. I listened to you with my two boys in the car and didn't think they pay any attention. The other day, during the intro, my three year old yelled, Sore Losers. It was a proud moment. I often wear my original Sore Losers podcast shirt and he knows the names of the each face, he says, Ray Mundo lunchbox and he who shall not be named, keep up the good work, josh from North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. That's a good guy.
Speaker 2: That is a great guy, Joshua North go to thank you. I appreciate it. And speaking of the pod, baby Box went over to the neighbors who is a fourth grader and third grader to play some soccer the other day. And I don't know what happened. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: What was your segue speaking of what.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the pod? Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought you said I'm getting Did you say speaking of a great dad? I said a great guy.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: This could have been an amazing sege speaking of a great dad. Ray, I'm gonna tell you a story about myself.
Speaker 2: And baby Box comes home. He's like, Dad, Dad, I'm not playing with him anymore. I'm like why, because because they weren't playing right. They weren't playing right, and I kept telling him, hey, that's a handball or that's out of bounds, and they called me a sore loser. He goes and not like the pod we do, but a sore loser. And I'm like, who is this guy? You've done the pod? One time and.
Speaker 3: Now it's the pod we knew your son, and I said, wait, tell me that one more time, and I made my wife come out of there, and he goes, yeah, mom, Mom, they were calling me a sore loser and not the pod that we do.
Speaker 2: And she goes, oh really. He goes, yeah, I mean I do the pod. But a sore loser is like someone that's not good when they lose it, throws a fit in cheats and that's not me.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, Bud, well, then don't go back over there and play. Ten minutes later, he went back over there to play. He just wanted to come and tell us they were calling him a sore loser, but not like the pod. And I was like, man, this dude really thinks he's.
Speaker 1: A part of this pod, that sore loser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna inherit this because I mean the eggs, I can't really pass it down to your eggs. So when he gets old enough, he's going to take over the pod. But that was a pretty cool moment.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard Bazer do that yet. What that we do. I haven't heard her because it's it's our podcast. Yeah I know. I signed the contract. I agree that we never had for a couple of years, but then we had one.
Speaker 2: And now we do. And now we're under contract to do pods and put them out so people will listen and hopefully they'll buy their tickets. Like we said last segment to the convention, they go on sale Monday.
Speaker 1: Uh here's my question. Yeah, what was our biggest attended Vegas? Like the first one? First Vegas was the biggest attend Vegas. And so wonder when we put tickets on that convention? I think I think last year we were down because we put them on late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't put them up till like October or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then we're ahead of the game. That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Here. Here's the thing. Every year, this is what I say every year.
Speaker 1: Every year I say we need to make money.
Speaker 2: No, every year, I say, we are going to put them out earlier, put them on sale earlier. We're going to plan it better, we're gonna have it booked, everything lined up. But then smash cut. I look up and six months has passed since the last convention, and I'm like, holy crap, how has it been that long? Because you get so excited and enamored with it, and it goes through your head and then boom, you forget about it. These people they're playing in the super Bowl two years in advance. They don't wait till six months before and start thinking, man, we should probably come with some plans for the convention. That is not how you have a successful convention. But this year it's gonna be great. And we were gonna put on tickets on sale in August. That was my original plan. August first, after Alaska Convention. I told him. I was like, August first, they have to be on sale. We missed it by a month and a half. I'm not organized.
Speaker 1: Give your speech about Lallapalooza.
Speaker 2: Oh well yeah. And then my kids are excited because they got these little fare tickets carnival tickets. I guess, I don't even know what it is from their school and it says, oh, because they did some reading challenge, or they did something where they cleaned up the hallway. I don't know what they did. They cleaned up trash on the playground. So they got a ticket to the State Fair admission free, and they both bring one home. We got to go to this, we gotta go to this. I was like, Okay, I promise we're gonna go to it. We're gonna look, we're gonna take your ticket and we're gonna get in free. And then I look at the ticket. Sorry, son, that's for the lower class, and it says ticket is only valid Monday through Thursday. Well, how convenient is that my kids go to school Monday through Thursday. So we're not gonna be out at the state Fair at eight o'clock at night on a weekday. Yes, I know, it's crazy. They got to get their sleep. They're grouchy after a long day at school. So now I have to go this weekend and pay full price for all of us to get into the state Fair because my kids are so hyped about it and I don't even know what it has at it. I don't even know what is going on. I don't know what rides they have, but we are going to the state Fair this weekend.
Speaker 1: State Fair in Texas if there was one in Austin, or it was a county fair.
Speaker 2: Or something, maybe county fair.
Speaker 1: When I work promotions, I would set up every day and it lasted two or three weeks. I would end my internship at the sports Show and I would go set up inflatable for this dang fare and I would ask myself every day that I set it up, why are people coming here? But it must be for the kids.
Speaker 2: It's a lot for the kids. I know my sister my dad has taking the grandkids when they're in Austin. I think it's to the Rodeo Fair. I don't know. And I know my sister's kids all won goldfish because she's like, can we play this game to get a goldfish? She's like, yeah, no one ever wins that. They all three one. And my sister has done such an amazing job of keeping the goldfish alive that they're now so huge. She had to buy a bigger tank. And the goldfish are two and a half years old, and she's like, how, Like, goldfish don't make it this long. My brothers his son's goldfish lasted three days.
Speaker 1: Batter of the box. Same thing as Kittle.
Speaker 2: Oh man hey, same thing as Purty, Same thing as Jaden Reid.
Speaker 1: But do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: He's the wider over the Packers. He broke his collar bone last night.
Speaker 1: I thought we were still sticking with the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry. Same thing as Brandon Ayuk. I think that's all that's injured. I don't know. McCaffrey's calf Caffrey's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So we're going to the State Fair.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about the State Fair. I don't really know what's gonna be there, but I'm assuming they're gonna have funnel cake, which is always a fantastic option.
Speaker 1: But people will go there earlier because I had to set up at ten am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it's on a set. Well, we have soccer games tomorrow and then one of baby Box's friends has invited him over for a playdate afterwards and to have pizza.
Speaker 1: And then they would make me take down our table and inflatable because they said people may steal it overnight. Who would steal that crap? And why can you not have a couple of security guys outside of a fair.
Speaker 2: Well, people will steal anything. It doesn't matter if they need it, they'd want it. If they see something then that's unchained, untethered, they're gonna steal it.
Speaker 1: I looked at our promotions director in the eyes and I go, there's not one thing at this entire fare worth over ten dollars. Why would anybody break in and steal any of this.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. It's the same thing with it.
Speaker 4: We take it down, take it back to the radio station, then put it in the vehicle tomorrow and bring it back out here and load it up and inflate it again every day for three weeks.
Speaker 1: About this fair you're talking about? Yes, but this is a nightmare. But use a nightmare.
Speaker 2: But you say, why would people steal something that's worth nothing. It's sort of like back in Austin.
Speaker 1: They could steal our generator that was probably worth a couple hundred. Yeah, that's it. They would strip off of our generator.
Speaker 2: But it's just like back in Austin. We used to have these things called Prize Horse that would show up at every remote.
Speaker 1: Was there not a more PC name for him? No, Ray, They were actually called price gouging ches.
Speaker 2: No, No, they didn't price gouge anything. They came for the free CDs, the free movie tickets, and they would drive all over Austin for a free CD or a free hat, and they would be at every single radio remote you could name. If you're at Cricket wireless from one to three and then from five to seven, you're gonna be at the Walmart across town. You're gonna see the exact same people they drive through Austin traffic to come get this free crap. And you know who they are.
Speaker 1: How's it going, Betty?
Speaker 2: You know exactly who they are. So when they would come walking up to the table, I would slide all the crap off of it and leave one koozie.
Speaker 1: You actually got involved in care.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I cared because I want the real people that the little I want the real people that I've never met to come get a T shirt. These people have got fifty T shirts and they'd be like, oh, you got your shirts. I'm like, nah, man, sorry, and then they'd stay there. I don't know if I do.
Speaker 1: Are you a prize?
Speaker 2: Or they would come up and I'd and then a new person would come up by here you want to shirt and they'd be like, Oh, I thought you didn't have any. I just looked down. I found one.
Speaker 1: Just realize we got one more.
Speaker 2: Sorry prize. But you say, why would people steal things that have no value? But what turned out is that these prize ors had a group text and they'd be like, Hey, I'm going to the you know seven to eleven on Lamar, are you guys going to be at that remote? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to.
Speaker 2: And so while they would go to the remote, one of them that was in the group text was going to their houses and breaking in and stealing all their stuff. And he would always show up late to the remotes.
Speaker 1: Oh is this serious? Serious, real deal?
Speaker 2: Like legit. He would go steal breaking their houses.
Speaker 1: But my question is they had a crime ring within their own group text.
Speaker 2: Yes, because he knew who was going to be at the remote, so who wouldn't be home who he could go steal the CD? I mean, what could you steal from them? They can't have anything because they're obviously not working because they're at every single remote.
Speaker 1: Well, how did the cops bust them with a CD and coozy?
Speaker 2: Where he's like, wait a minute, man, you got more than one coozie? That's definitely not yours.
Speaker 1: Can I get some of those handcuffs? Yeah, you can't get over here, your mother, Kurt WHOA, Well, yeah, that was what it is.
Speaker 2: And if you want to see what they listen, you want to see a great movie, guys, I'm gonna say a great movie hands on a hard body. It is filmed by a rate. It's about a radio station giveaway of a brand new car where you have to keep your hand on the car the entire time. That is gold watching. That is a great TV show. And it reminds me of the people that would show up at remotes every single time. And I can't wait. Like, what's great about the fair is all the people. It's a great people watching experience.
Speaker 1: Well, and I bet it hasn't changed. I bet there's gonna be a table, there's an inflatable and a generator, and there's a radio station there setting up, and there's some schmuck that's gonna have to tear it all down, schlep it into the vehicle and take it all the way across town and do the same damn thing the next day for two weeks straight. You're right all in that little ticket that your kid brought home. It just brought all the memories back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a great day, man.
Speaker 1: But I will say I did hit on a girl, but she spoke Spanish. Oh so she started texting me their phone numbers. I think I was texting it was a Mexico number. Oh so it was like I think she had more digits. You guys can fact check me on this. But she would only text in Spanish, so then with Carlos, I would have to type it into Google and see what she was saying. I would have to translate it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: That makes it tough to date, man.
Speaker 1: But I could only see her at the fair, oh, because she was like a Carnie.
Speaker 2: Wow, but a step on up, step on up, Let me guess your birthday. Let me goes your birthday, goes your birthday.
Speaker 1: But I never had never progressed because it was just a fair relationship. The fair left town and that was it.
Speaker 2: She drove out of your life forever.
Speaker 1: And I think she worked one of the tents, but it's just like she always had to work. She could never leave there, and I could never explain to her in English. It was a lost in translation. She never realized I wanted to go on a date. I think she just thought I was asking questions about the fair. She thought I was talking about a corn dog, you know.
Speaker 2: And you were talking about your dog. We'll take a break, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I'm serious. Carlos would translated his phone dude to realize what she was talking about. The only person I could get a number from this somebody didn't even speak the same language as That's great, dude, I was low, but I mean I was bottom of the barrel. I can't even freaking find somebody speaks English to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh, hey, lun John's looking for the best slip. I tagged you in on Facebook. I know the Bears lost, but you didn't have to hide it. Ha ha ha, Brandon Woods, I don't know what you're talking about. Man, I didn'thide anything on Facebook. The Bear sucked. And here's what's said is the Packers are really good. After watching the last night, they're really good. And it makes me sick. Is I don't understand how they can be so good all the time and the Bears just can't ever figure it out? Who mp who Parsons he's fine? But Jordan Love looked good. I mean, they just look good. Matthew Golden, who's supposed to be their stud rookie, they don't even play.
Speaker 1: Thank god we didn't get him. Justin props on not selecting him. He's the one rookie that doesn't get balls.
Speaker 2: He gets nothing. But yeah, I mean, hey, college football Georgia Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Woo. That's a big game.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest game of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Christina Aguilera Verus Stockholm. So that'll be in the afternoon two thirty.
Speaker 2: Say that again.
Speaker 1: The quarterback Joey Aguilera, we call him Christina Aguila. And then Stockton, the backup guy.
Speaker 2: John Stockton's little son.
Speaker 1: He's a quarterback for Georgia. And then we got like a guy named Star Thomas Squirrel White left the team. I'm still trying to learn the guy's names.
Speaker 2: See, that's the hard part is you don't know the guy's names. Like I'm watching like they're showing clips of Kansas basketball practice at on Twitter, and I can't. I'm like, what's that guy's name, Oh, he's new, I don't know him. And what's that guy's name. I don't know him, he's new. It's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys are well behind the favor is Houston. They're returning all their guys the Big twelve. You guys are about fifth in the Big twelve.
Speaker 2: Dude, Houston has everybody, and they got some great recruits. Uson's back. I mean, they choked away the national title and they're the favorite this year. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you return the guy when it was a player efficiency he was one of the top player efficiency guys in the entire March Madness. And he's back on the team uson and they.
Speaker 2: Got to come to Lawrence. You do not want to come to Lawrence, Dude. We are so stacked.
Speaker 1: Is next year that when they're going to add one hundred teams for March.
Speaker 2: Mad Luckily they're not doing it yet. It's going to be Listen, it's going to get out of control.
Speaker 1: Well, at least uh Tennessee Tech will get in in Middle Tennessee State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Man. He University in Treveca, Tennessee. Stay.
Speaker 2: The Concordia Tornadoes are going to get in. The Sageen what is there? S l U Sageen Lutheran University. I think if someone's got to deffect fact check me on that. But uh, I used to go up there and hang out with a chick that went there. Sagen University.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like a Christian school, but we.
Speaker 1: Know there's a lot of schools in this country. I couldn't figure out for the life of me. The shooting what campus. It was on Utah Valley University.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never heard of.
Speaker 1: There's so many colleges in America, so many, and they're all going to get into march madness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of them, I'm like, do they really have people that graduate from there?
Speaker 1: And well careful. My mom went to a school, John Wesley. It lost its accreditation really yeah, so she graduated and then she could never say she graduated from there on her resume because when she after, she left and went defunct and went bankrupt, and so they lost their seal of accreditation.
Speaker 2: Wow. My dad he went to go visit a school in either North Dakota or South Dakota, I don't know which one. He drove up there with my grandpa and they checked it out and they're like, yeah, there's the second biggest city in our whole state.
Speaker 1: Your dad was going to go there. Yeah, and my carpentry now for school, maybe.
Speaker 2: Play some football. I don't know what he's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Dad was going to carry the pigskin.
Speaker 2: And he goes. He looked at his dad and goes, ain't from me.
Speaker 1: Let's go grab your hammer. Hey.
Speaker 2: Way too small, man, way too small. It was like middle of nowhere north or South Dakota. And he was like, this is the second biggest city back to let's go give.
Speaker 1: Me staying with a dude in a dorm room and no chicks are allowed until weekends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know, but what do you got, Oh, you're going to see Manzel this weekend.
Speaker 1: Seeing manzell me and justin, I'm not trying to pull up, dude, pull up. I'm gonna try to pull or for sure doing it because bones made me commit to it. And he goes, well, so you do it, and I said, I'm gonna do it. So as a forty year old man, dude, I'm gonna go down, get with all the kids, the college kids, and get Johnny Manziel's autograph, get a picture and see Skis perform. Man. I heard that kid's a real deal.
Speaker 2: Don't know anything about that. Never heard of Ski.
Speaker 1: Well, he's coming up on the scene. He's a white wrapper. He's like, how long has he been coming up? Baby? It's been a ten year? Come up?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's coming up. Yeah, he's next.
Speaker 1: Right, but he I mean you never beautiful, most beautiful voice of an angel coming out of this guy that looks like he lives in the middle of Nebraska and is a Cornhuskers fan.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, yeah, well I'm gonna I'm gonna see if we're going to the fair on Saturday or Sunday, and if I can make it, Dude, I'm gonna pull up to Johnny Manziel And I had to.
Speaker 1: Watch freaking NFL highlights all week packages on YouTube packages on NFL dot Com because I didn't have the package.
Speaker 2: You sure do like packages.
Speaker 1: Didn't have the package. So now I'm buying the ten dollars red Zone so I can watch that on Sunday because all I had was Jets Pittsburgh and then Titans in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not going to see the Titans this weekend. They're playing the Rams man and Matthew Stafford, Puoka Devonte Adams. I mean, come on, ain't.
Speaker 1: Got tickets, but I do need to go to a game this year because last year all I went to was a preseason game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't been to a game yet. My kids want to go. Just tickets are two pricey, man. I'm not paying that kind of price.
Speaker 1: For this weekend, for any weekend.
Speaker 2: Dude, I tried to go see him play the Patriots last year when it was one hundred and ten dollars a ticket.
Speaker 1: In fact check you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you last year upper upper deck, the top of the stadium was one hundred ten dollars a ticket plus fees just to go see them play the Patriots. I was like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Rams Titans fifty six dollars. Where Uh there's your view? Okay, you're inside the stadium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how high up are we? My kids came to see the field man.
Speaker 1: And you can see the construction behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can, but at least that's the shady side.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll take them on if I what have you on game time?
Speaker 1: God, I gotta remember that's the best one fifty eight dollars each including fees.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay, And you.
Speaker 1: Can wait right until game time or hence the name.
Speaker 2: And go right outside the stadium. Take the boys.
Speaker 1: But they could jump though, they could go up to seventy five. Then you're screwed, which happened when we went to Vanderbilt and Purdue and we had to grease the guy at the turnstiles and me Kevin Baz were able to just sneak in. Then his tickets got too high. It was like two hundred a ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and happy birthday, no teeth keids. Yesterday was his birthday. Kid. I tried to call you, but you did not answer. So happy birthday. And I know you're a little sad about rock party. But there's nothing finer than being a forty niner. Kid.
Speaker 5: Celebrate the birthdays because there's too many deaths in this country. Kid, thanks for the phone call. I celebrated with cake Kid and a couple of beers and a bet Willie May's forty nine ers to cover without Purty and with that Piarsaw kid and without Kittle.
Speaker 2: It all right, boys, we gotta do some locks. Here we go. It's easy. I mean, speaking of those Rams versus the Titans, that Rams defense is so gross and so disgusting. The Titans offense looks absolutely putrid. Are they gonna be able to move the ball better than they did against Denver?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: But I don't give a crap. The Rams can't beat them by a touchdown. They're five and a half point favorites. Give me the Los Angeles Rams, Matthew Stafford, Puka Devaunte. They have star power everywhere. Who do the Titans have I don't know. Give me the Rams minus five and a half. Take it to the bank. Then the other one. Dude, let's go out to Arizona. And I know, I know, I know. It's weird to trust Kyler Murray. And this is the Short Bowl. This is Bryce Young versus Kyler Murray, who's tall enough to ride a roller coaster. Neither one of them, but they play in the NFL. One plays one. I don't know what the hell he does. The Carolina Panthers are god awful. They are awful. Give me the Cardinals minus six and a half. Gosh, trusting them to win by a touchdowns rough and take it to the bank. And then last, but not least, guys, I don't know why the Dolphins are bad, right. The Dolphins suck. They got rolled. I mean there's two games this weekend that I just don't understand. The Dolphins suck. They suck, but they have to be better than what they showed and they only had to beat the Patriots by one and a half points. Give me the Dolphins. Give me the Dolphins to get it right. I don't think they're good, but I think the Patriots suck. Dolphins minus one and a half. Take it to the bank, New England, going to Miami and the suck like early in the season, cramps, the heat, the humidity, they're gonna wear out by the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: I've heard to deal with the cramps. See bananas and pickled you Slamar Jackson said.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's what he had to have on Sunday. Oh he said, that's why they didn't go for it on some plays because he needed pickle juice and coach knew he was cramping.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: So inside info, guys, I'm gonna go college. Give you a college lock. This is baser approve and allowed. Thank you needed that little clarifier there. I don't know if you've seen this. I don't even know if it's UCF for USF.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, USF. You the Southern Florida.
Speaker 1: That's a Danga Bowl team, boy, and they get seventeen and a half against Miami. Carson Beck who dated the Cavender Twins. Then they went and got a boob job. He got robbed at gunpoint because he left his garage door open, got his car stolen. That boy is weak. You go bring that. I've heard those Florida games. Weird things happen USF Florida Boys, Miami Florida Boy. Weird stuff happens, win the floor. It's a Florida boy on Florida Boy crime. Give me USF plus seventeen and a half with bid them. Kid might win the Heisman, they might make the playoffs as the small five and love lock it up seventeen and a half us up, bid them.
Speaker 2: Have a good weekend, guys.
Speaker 1: Seriously, a team from one of the smaller five conferences has to get in the best ranked that wins their conference. It's either gonna be Boise UNLV USF or two lane, and right now it's USF is the favorite. They beat Miya. They could win this game outright much less get seventeen and.
Speaker 2: They already outright beat Boise State. Then then they outright beat Florida Lagway. Is there any way they're gonna be able to keep it going? I mean, I didn't say a lot to ask. I ain't gotta keep it going. Lay the seventeen and a half lit up, all right? Goodbye, don't forget set your alarms. Monday tickets on sale sored Losers dot Com. Hope to see you in Nashville.
Speaker 1: What time are they on sale at?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot to say that.
Speaker 1: Do it during the big show, I'll tell Bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Do it at nine am. I'll do it. See if I can get a plug during the big show.
Speaker 2: All right, ten am Central?
Speaker 1: All ass Bones? If he got a plug?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll do ten am Central.
Speaker 1: Ray, doesn't plug mean gun, drugs or but plug? No, it's a plug, I believe in uh ear plug nose plug in the South. If you got a plug, that means you got a drug dealer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that right, Or if you hit a golf ball on the sandtrap and he gets plugged, it gets buried.
Speaker 1: For the man's elevent I got us a plug? Ray, What the hell does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go. Maybe, stanchion guy, get you into that.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get these stanchions up for Manziel. Y'all get back, y'all get back. Hey, for Johnny at football. We need at least two stanchions. Hey, y'all want autographs and see Johnny. Get the hell back. Get these stanchions up, hey, barstool, get these stanchions up. It's Johnny Manziel, for God's sake,