Speaker 1: I know you guys who like to eat cereal makes them complease so cereal.
Speaker 2: They can't acquire you.
Speaker 1: Some get some retired s s. Stop Star. Hey, hey, hey, Andy, Hey Scott.
Speaker 2: This is serial Killers. May is almost over already. Oh wow, wow, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We're halfway through May or more even Yeah, wow, it's flying flying. This is serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat cereal and we think what oh inside the box right in there. Yep, it's kind of a play on the outside the box. I know you don't think you need to. Yeah, you're good. Yeah, yeah, so good. We're gonna do this episode. Oh my god, what happened? Oh? I have a meeting. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: No, my AirPods went missing. Aka I left them, okay someplace and now I have find my air pods.
Speaker 2: On And do they make noise? No, it just tells you where they are.
Speaker 1: Oh, my AirPods?
Speaker 2: Where are they?
Speaker 1: Are they in a few minutes ago?
Speaker 2: Are they in the building? Someone took them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, they're still at the Banana Republic.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, so you're gonna go back there?
Speaker 1: I think I am.
Speaker 2: Are they like? Do you think you're lost and found? Are they sitting in a clothing rack.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's where you got this. Yes, I love this, Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Are they in the pocket? No, all right, we're right here in the Farmland Fresh Airy studio. This is Serial Killers, and Andrew. This is a backwards episode. Backwards normally do the new one first. So sweet, so good, so everything. We're gonna go backwards this time. Okay, great, that work, so we're gonna do too, then take a break and then do the now right. We're gonna keep you in spence, even though I think you can just fast forward, right, Yeah, for sure? Whatever? All right, so Walmart, Andrew, we've never done this one before. It's a classic, but this one's from Walmart, and I checked.
Speaker 1: It's great value.
Speaker 2: Whoa high five?
Speaker 1: Ow, I'm not spying the narrative.
Speaker 2: It still hurts, okay, you know what. I think we narrowed it down to. This is the arm where I always get all my shots, and there might be some scar tissue there. Right, it hurts right here, not even kidding, And you're gonna try to.
Speaker 1: Tell you that's with all the love in my heart. Grow up?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? I'm in pain, dude, I'm gonna be kidding. Ow ow stop, I'm serious. I love you. Please, let's start. So you just think that I'm just like faking it. I think that nothing hurts. I think you're a hypochondriac. Okay, and I think you need to truly think about this. All right, No problem, Andrew. That's that's fine. You'll see, you'll picture.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get it's gonna be so good. You see that little brown that's fine my x ray because yeah, I got an X ray. Yeah, I'm gonna have doctor says, that's a little bit of that's a little bit scarred.
Speaker 2: You'll see, you'll see. Yeah, Okay, I don't care. I don't care. I don't need to defend myself. This is my life. It's fine. At least I don't bite my nails.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm biting the skin around it for your information.
Speaker 2: Even that's gross. Oh, I'm sorry. We can't all be perfect like you on a food podcast. We shouldn't be eating skin.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not my fault. I'miety. I have anxiety. I mean mixsonic clouds all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, look, it's great value. You are correct, Andrew, it is great value. Just raisin brand. It's as generic as a guest where we've had this, I did too, but according to Serial KILLERSPC dot com, we have not.
Speaker 1: It smells like pizza.
Speaker 2: No, yes, it's it's heart and healthy.
Speaker 1: I don't like this smell.
Speaker 2: It smells like brand flakes.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there's about nine servings in this box. Okay, just FYI does it have the two scoop promise? There's no two scoop promise because that is.
Speaker 1: Raisin brand from Kellogg's and his name is Sunny.
Speaker 2: Wow. I was right, yeah, yeah, And that was just like one after another. There was a rapid fire and you got it. Congrats.
Speaker 1: If it was the weakest link, I wouldn't get voted out.
Speaker 2: Farmland Fresh Dairyes, two percent reduced fat milk in the purple capped contained.
Speaker 1: So cool that you still have these and they have beer scuzs still on them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put in my dish washing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you are really? When are you taking them home? But I can oh, same thing with those that we got during Christmas. It's now June. It's been six months.
Speaker 2: I have some of those at home. Oh, I have some of those at home. Already we use them. I have to get it. It's more so there's not as many. The box is really heavy. But there's not as many raisins as here as I would have liked. There are these sugar raisins. Oh, you're just right in there. M raisin breads, raisin bran generally. Oh that one that we have from Mom's Best was not great. I give it to my parents. I give it to my parents. Don't eat anything.
Speaker 1: I give mystery bowls on his spoom. I have three bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you four bowls. I like it just raisin bran.
Speaker 1: The flakes could be a little sweeter, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: The flakes, I'm not sweet.
Speaker 1: Their brand well, I feel with the raisin brand there's a little more to it, like a Kellogg raisin bran. M hmm, when I'm not tasting a little bit more of the sweetness.
Speaker 2: I sometimes, I gotta tell you, if you close your eyes, we're gonna do a rasin brand taste test one day. Okay, we should do special episodes with just different brands of the same Cereal and Steve. If you can tell the difference. I can, but I mean, let's see.
Speaker 1: We'll see if have you seen those viral trends so viral where it's like they put a box and they'll oh yeah the straw Yes, when we can do that with cereal and spoons.
Speaker 2: You can. Yeah, I'll blindfold you. Yeah, and then I'll put money in front of you. Great, right, yeah, they do it with the money in the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: I like the ones though when they put straws, but one of those really.
Speaker 1: Gross, like Mayo, you know, not Mayo.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're still rolling backwards. Like back in the day when I first started working at Zer one hundred dude, we were hard core man grune everything. Yeah, we did count up, not countdowns. We went from one to twenty radical. Yeah, here's the number one song first why wait yeah boy boo yah Kasha some more store brand love Andrews. So when I was down in South Carolina again the food Lion. These are just frosted flakes again another generic. Okay, cannot trademark frosted flakes, cannot trademark Raisin brand. Every single company may have them.
Speaker 1: This is the most generic box art I've ever seen. Ready for this, like if you told me that this was oh, it's double sided if you told me that this was in like a cheesy Disney Channel movie where it's like, hey, Mom, can I have frosted flakes? They'd hand me this box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they would also put a piece of blue tape over the food lion.
Speaker 1: Oh, without doubt, but even food Lion sounds fake. Like you would throw me the box and it'd be like, whoa, thanks Mom, you never let me have this. I'd pour like one thing, and then I'd be like, oh God, the bus is coming, gotta go. Skateboard, yeah, skateboard everything, and hat slightly the hat slightly askew. You know. Mom never lets us have sugary cereal. She lives had the fits with the food line. Not Tony the.
Speaker 2: Tiger, that's right, that's right. Lions and tigers and bears. Could you imagine if there was a bear supermarket. I bet there is somewhere food Bear, we can get lions and tigers and bears. WHOA that so radical?
Speaker 1: That would be like crazy?
Speaker 2: I don't I did. I didn't have enough cups. I didn't judge properly.
Speaker 1: So I like the clear cups better. Here you go, Yeah, these smelling frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Please don't let it fall. It's open farmland fresh dairries. Two percent reduced fat milk. Here you go, rationing, rashing.
Speaker 1: There's no milk.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of milk, Andrews based on the cereal, there's plenty of milk. Ready. H it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my frosted flake reviews are always great. And five boles.
Speaker 2: Oh but this one, Oh I put five? You don't want that?
Speaker 1: They try again.
Speaker 2: They literally all taste the same, Andrew as long as they're not stale. A flake is a flake is a flake.
Speaker 1: This one's a little puffier.
Speaker 2: Nou incruded me not fine. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it four bowls. Wow the spoon.
Speaker 2: They're gonna double your money back guarantee.
Speaker 1: All Right, I gotta go, mom, do you later?
Speaker 2: No, No, there's one more.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I gotta catch the bus.
Speaker 2: No artificial flavors. See, it's weird because normally it tastes like rice. When you went like Kelloggs and a lot of the frosted flake blands, it'll say frosted flakes of corn or demais. This just has toasted sweetened corn cereal. Ah, Yes, of course that's interesting. Yes, I'm gonna give it four bowls and a spoon. Also, because as far as frosted flakes go, I think it's frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: It's one tastes a little bit more like a race a rice, like a big one of the rice.
Speaker 2: Crispy's can't be because it's corn.
Speaker 1: I know. It just tastes like that to me. Okay, that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: That's fine, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if I had my sound effects back, I would have played that. That's my opinion. Button.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I had.
Speaker 2: Cool, and we're back. Okay, welcome back. I didn't although you didn't go anywhere unless you like took a pe break or something.
Speaker 1: Well, YouTube goes to ads. Did you notice that?
Speaker 2: Not in the right spot though, I didn't notice that. You Know what I'll do is I'll I'll go, like on a Saturday night when I'm getting ready to go out or whatever, I'll put it on the big TV in the family room and I'll just let it roll all night so we get views.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I say, we'll be back right after this, and then we just start talking again. And then twenty seconds later, just an ad comes so annoying. Well there's gonna be a way to sink it. Well, I'm not gonna You're not gonna.
Speaker 1: No whatever, YouTube says.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing what everyone used to care.
Speaker 1: Remember when I took I'm uploading the videos consistently and making all these social clips. Now.
Speaker 2: I love the videos.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: They are wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean they're generally a jab at me, but I mean, you're so chabbable. I know, don't so this one, Andrew, that's lucky. I was expecting to get this from General Mills, but we never did receive this one. So I'm pretty sure I bought this. I don't think this was Matt. Matt, if it was you, I apologize. But I bought this in South Carolina and then I shipped it to a winner before we got to try it. So I bought another one. I know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: What I didn't get the podcast audio that I need.
Speaker 2: I know, I just saw haha, that's right, I'm gonna get it in there in a second. It was very busy, so nasing. So this is Lucky Charms Rainbow Sprinkles, Lucky Charms Andrew w Birthday cake flavors with confetti sprinkle pieces.
Speaker 1: It's vanilla cake, okay with sprink Yeah, not birthday cake.
Speaker 2: But they're still magically delicious.
Speaker 1: What said that was so cheesy?
Speaker 2: Look yellow?
Speaker 1: They always make birthday cake yellow because it's yellow cake mix.
Speaker 2: I mean there's no cake mix in here. It's just artificial flavoring.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, they always make birthday cake yellow. You can do it.
Speaker 2: Ow that hurt my arm and I ripped the bag. Wow, I was lifting bags of mulch this weekend. I'm like, I'm hurting between that and the five ko you are.
Speaker 1: You're built for, tiff.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like Superman over here.
Speaker 1: Superman, he's ready for the regged conditions. No matter what, that's not my cup, I'll tell you that much. I want your hot aarrow my cereal.
Speaker 2: So these Cereal pieces are slightly smaller because these are corn. I don't think the other ones are corn.
Speaker 1: It smells like Grace Crispy Tree Cereal.
Speaker 2: Does it yeappy though?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm just telling you so what the gimmick is that it's a birthday It just smells like birthday cake, and it's rainbows. There's rainbow sprinkles. On it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so farm the fresh areas two percent reduced fat milk. There you go, buddy.
Speaker 1: I wish we had like an actual podcast studio we're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is like I wish that we had like all the bells and whistles.
Speaker 1: Yes, with like good cameras. Yeah, that cameras kindle. That camera does kind of suck. No, that one's better than the one on my computer I switched to it. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't like that it has that you do have to spit it out.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan. Come on, dude, not a fan.
Speaker 2: That wasn't gross like one of the magic spoons.
Speaker 1: It's not it for me. I'm gonna give it a bowl.
Speaker 2: You just spit it out.
Speaker 1: Not a fan.
Speaker 2: Room. It's kind of rude.
Speaker 1: It's it's just not for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't have to be for you, but you don't spit it out.
Speaker 1: I don't like the taste of the rainbow sprinkle pieces.
Speaker 2: It's just now it's giving cookie crisp, the vanilla one from back in the day. You don't know what that is. I also don't say it's giving, but just so you understand what I'm saying, you know, because you know what I meant, do I it's giving I do know, right, it's low key old cookie crush. Right, you're so hip, I know. Like I look at you and I think, like, see you think it's cringe, right, sixteen you think it's cringe?
Speaker 1: Nah? No, nah, not cringe. Bro, it's busting.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon. It's still in the Lucky Trums family, still has the Lucky Trumps marshmallows.
Speaker 1: If this is his birthday party, I'm not coming.
Speaker 2: I wontter how old lucky is? Leperquns are usually pretty old, right?
Speaker 1: Have you met one to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But aren't they like hundreds and years of years old leprechauns They just live forever.
Speaker 1: Or let me go pull up one of my Irish folk tales and go see how old leprechauns are.
Speaker 2: Hey, siri, what are we doing? What's the average life span of a leprechaun.
Speaker 1: It is said that most leprechauns live for a out three hundred to five hundred years.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's up now?
Speaker 1: This answer is from Irish around Yeah.
Speaker 2: I told you that they live to be really old.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for knowing about Irish folk tales and how old leprechaun's.
Speaker 2: Just saying man, lucky, yeah, lucky. He's very Yeah, I guess so he's the only diabetic leprechaun around.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. If this is what he's doing with his years, he needs to change.
Speaker 2: He's a very successful leprechaun.
Speaker 1: Because that was not good. Well, a solid bowl from me. Okay, I would not pick this up ever again.
Speaker 2: It's sad. Yeah, sorry, sorry, Well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, wonder fourteen minutes. Wow, that was shorty.
Speaker 2: It was a shorty. Remember when we used to do only two cereals they were even shorter. Yeah, but you know that the average consumption of a listener is about six point two minutes. So we're you know, I've done the research.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I picture you with your glasses on, just like typing into your computer in your closet averages, Oh yes, can see here. Yeah, at excel spreadsheet. You're just tapping things average some formula, yes, two plus x y and that's what it comes out to without a doubt.
Speaker 2: And generally hours are three times that. So we've lost listeners after the first third of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Wow, but you know, maybe they'll tune into this one, I guess.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal. Please listen up for some Bold Chats. That's the sister podcast of this podcast. Yes, it's under the same umbrella. So if you go to serial Killers, you'll see ones that say bowld Chat.
Speaker 1: I mean even as a different logo.
Speaker 2: Most of the time, right there, we just talk about whatever. Yeah, so don't go to those for cereal. Go to those for fun and frivolity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fun and for volities and more arguing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so thank you for listening. Follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram. Please check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. This is the lowest we've ever gotten a container of Farmland Fresh dairies. Yeah, like, there's just enough here for my coffee tomorrow. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Right, and check out serial KILLERSPC dot com. We can see all the ratings of well Over. I don't We've got to be a twelve hundred cereals by now. There's a lot of maybe thirteen.
Speaker 1: There's so many.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, that really is a lot. It is people always say how are there so many cereals? But they exist, They just keep coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm waiting one day some random newspaper is going to be like, these guys have tried how many cereals? And that's that's gonna be the day.
Speaker 2: Do you think we may have set a world record? Is it possible we've tried?
Speaker 1: As ask the SERI, how many cereals consumed by one person?
Speaker 2: Hey, Siri, is there a world record for number of cereals somebody has eaten? She doesn't want to talk serial world records, fastest time, how many weed tobis. There's all kinds of different categories.
Speaker 1: Which means that you can actually submit your own.
Speaker 2: I think we should.
Speaker 1: I think we definitely should.
Speaker 2: Let's figure that out. I want to get in the Guinness Book. I want that guy to be here with the clipboard and everything. Yea, our friend Spencer used to work there.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she still has a connection.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, I mean like, but when we get to like fifteen hundred, that's gotta be a record. I don't disagree with you. Like the guy that eats a big mac every day? Yeah you know that guy?
Speaker 1: Uh yes, And I don't know how, and he freezes them.
Speaker 2: He's eating Big Mac every day since like nineteen seventy or whatever it is, and he's still alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 2: I'd be dead, you know that.
Speaker 1: Oh how to set or break a Guinness World Record title? Apply now?
Speaker 2: But doesn't it have to be a recognized record from them?
Speaker 1: No? You can, Like, if it's like this, we would basically be saying, hey, we definitely in the most serials and here's our proof.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we have audio proof and video for We have video for every maybe half of them. The first we didn't start doing video for a while. We took pictures.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be almost on episode four hundred, right. We started doing videos at like one forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, so all those we missed. But there's audio to your point, and pictures y, the audio doesn't prove anything or pictures. Okay, we're in trouble here. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers until we see you on the next one, which is Monday, and a bowl chat which is soon, say Crunch Andrew.
Speaker 1: Unch, would we get like a plaque?
Speaker 2: Yes? Plaque everything and fame, fame and in the do they still make a hard copy?
Speaker 1: I they used to sell. Those are the book fairs And that was my favorite thing too. That was like a lot of money, that Scholastic, that was the big thing one. Yeah, and that was what you would spend like you'd go in with twenty bucks. That was like eighteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got the Scott Bayo Dynamite poster instead. Okay, bye bye