Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I've been known for a controversial take or two of my day when you say that I won't dat a bus driver like, are you doing it to be solatious to drive your other points home? Because I think a lot of the other points that you make that are incredibly valid get looked over because of social media. Are you doing that to have a moment to make the message go further or are you just speaking freely because you're in a financially free space.
Speaker 4: It's the latter. I'm speaking freely because God is good all the time, and I've earned the right to be able to just say and help I mean it. And that's one of the reasons that you know, owning is so important to me. Like I really fucked with this ownership thing. I think people, maybe now more so, can really understand that because I've had the ability like I'm having right now to expand on the point of why I am in such a love affair with ownership. And by no means is that for everybody, By no means, does everybody go out tomorrow put your job by LLC and start a company. Absolutely not. But for me, it's in my bloodstream. My mother was an entrepreneur. Like like I'm saying, she drove the bus. She drove the school bus in the mornings at five o'clock so she could put her at least would get off the bus and she would go to beauty school, and eventually she opened salons, and eventually she opened childcare centers, and eventually she bought eighteen wheelers use ones for at that time ten twelve thousand dollars outright cash and put men in them to transport goods dry and refrigerated. And she did that and made a substantial living for herself for many years. So ownership, and before that, my grandfather was an entrepreneur. He cut hair, he sold moonshine, he worked a job at a feed mill in Louisiana. So that's just that's in my bloodstream, hustle and ownership owing only things. So when I say I'm not dating a bus driver, it's number one because let's get you out of driving the bus for somebody else, and let's just figure out what it would take for us to buy you a bus, because you can actually buy a bus, and.
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 4: Out of scope. You know, if we do this, if you're my partner, it's certainly not out of scope. So now we need to talk about with that, and then that can get dice. See again, I saw this in my family growing up because sometimes when the income gap is so significant, and see, this is why I don't recommend trying to close substantial income gaps in the confines of romantic relationships because things start not making sense. Like I said, somebody the other day was talking to me about like, well, how would you advise a woman who made five hundred thousand dollars to go house hunting with her husband who makes seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: You don't, I wouldn't and other way too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was just gonna say, and the other way too, which is why if you start talking to a lot of these like you guys, and a lot of wealthy men and men in that one percent and up, because we know it's levels. You know they're not partnering with those women. And if they are, and some of them are, right because I hear that I'd said, well he dates girls that wait tables and do this, there's a why there, Okay, And I'm not judging because again that's a man who said I went to law school, I went and got my MBA. I did these things so I could earn seven hundred thousand and one point two million, three million a year, so I can be in exclusive full control. And she's going to go on vacation. Where the fuck I tell her we're go on a vacation.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't think. Let me interject, let me interject as a moment, I got no I got no arm in the race. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think that that's that's a fair way to characterize the situation, because it's it's it's not so much of saying you're going on vacation.
Speaker 5: Where if I tell you to go on vacation.
Speaker 6: I think a man's role traditionally has always been to provide, right and and a woman's work. So a man to protected and a provider, and a woman has always been a.
Speaker 5: Nurturer and an educator.
Speaker 6: Right now, we live in a society where roles have changed a lot, and women have been able to provide sometimes for men, and men have been able to nurture.
Speaker 5: But traditionally, right, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as a provider and as somebody who is a protector, I think that it's actually, you know, beneficial for both parties. If somebody was like, okay, like you know, this is what we're doing, it's not so much it's a bad thing.
Speaker 4: So it's important right that when we have this conversation that we take the at least when I speak, because and I do get critique about this a lot. It's my delivery, right, So you probably heard the way I said it and presumed I meant something negative.
Speaker 5: I did not, ernest what's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just think about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more that square dot com backslash Go, backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals. Caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 4: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: I did not because it's probably likely that the young lady who's in that we'll just call it more relaxed income bracket where this man is the clear provider, probably don't have the skills to go and plan, you know, a very nice, high end luxurious I'm just telling you what I've lived, y'all.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you when you they don't have the skills, what do you what do you mean like as not accustomed to that?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying familiar doesn't have the resource like you know, y'all, let's say we're going to Africa. Like, let's just say a plane, since y'all act like y'all confuse and y'all don't know what the No, y'all know what I'm talking about. But we're going to Africa. And uh, it's Africa for twelve days. Okay, So this is not Vegas on Miami for two nights. Okay, this is Africa for twelve days. What is involved with that? Well, we of course want to do a safari. Okay, Well, we want to do we want to tour wine Country for going to South Africa. We want to go to Fresh Hook, we want to You probably need a driver because you've probably not written something from enterprise driving around Johannesburg. That's what I'm talking about, That's what I'm talking I'm talking about having the lived experience, the access to know what goes into a certain cultural experience at that luxurious level.
Speaker 5: But is it not? Is it not the beauty of it not knowing? And she loves that.
Speaker 4: Woman loves that. That's what I'm saying. It's not negative, it's at all.
Speaker 5: It's it's comfortability. I just want to add to what But I.
Speaker 6: Just want to say, you said that woman, but isn't in most women love it.
Speaker 4: But but here's here's here's back to the conflict that YouTube specifically named earlier. The man that can provide that for a woman like myself or many of the women your former clients, that man, I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and say that man is not chiefly desirous of a woman like us. He is preferring that twenty eight year old that you talked about earlier. And that twenty eight year old not because she's a ditch or dumb or lacking in any way. I couldn't have planned those experiences at twenty eight. And I'm smart as a motherfucker. Okay, I've been practicing law since I was twenty three years old. It's lived experience.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a part of it that even at that level, right, if it's the twenty eight, there's that level of comfortability of spending that much, right, because you know.
Speaker 4: That this is a thirty five forty thousand dollars at least.
Speaker 7: Your income is sixty thousand, and this vacation is going to cost thirty thousand.
Speaker 5: You're talking about half of your year in salary.
Speaker 7: So the mindset is a little bit different because you're not accustomed to that.
Speaker 5: I hear what you saying.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying. I'm saying you've not been exposed to it yet. Likely unless you come from wealth. That's the only caveat I think that we can add to this. You were born in a wealth class, and there are black people born in wealth. We don't talk about that enough either, I think. But if you were born in that, then yes, you can task that young lady with executing this type of experience. But other than that, you know, this is a curation. You know, who's the ability to curate that comes from somewhere. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lived experience mostly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know again, I've because I've been I've kind of played a lot in a lot of these spaces. I've been the younger educated, but not so my former fiance this was a very wealthy man, like New York wealthy man. So now you're talking about, you know, seventy five million in up right, And I was I thought I was doing it big at that time, three p fifty I think I was making working for a news network, which was good money. I mean I was thirty four years old, but the power dynamic inside of that relationship, because I lived it, looked a certain way.
Speaker 5: It's different. It did.
Speaker 4: Yes, So when he would say we're going to so and so, you know what, am I gonna say like, oh well why or ying? You know? And unless I can step up and really say nah, fuck all that we're doing this and here's to your point, here's my sixty k on it. And damn, now my little three fifty look as small because that this is the reality. Yes, I think it's very easy to have generalized thoughts and opinions and ways in which theoretically these things go. But when you get in it, and you're in these trenches and you're live in it every day, this is really what it starts to look like.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President and Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,