Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in scarub dub dup.
Speaker 3: So wonderful to see your faces, truly.
Speaker 4: My brother fresh Air.
Speaker 5: It's been quite a week since we were here last.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it's only that what has transpired since we last that in these seeds.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's been a month. Yeah, truly, it's.
Speaker 2: A very heavy, long, scary, sad, devastating week in LA. I don't really even know where to start. It's been such an interesting experience because y'all have lived here your whole lot. Well, you were in Santa Cruz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in California. My whole life been down here for the but.
Speaker 5: All of you have been in California for I've lived here twenty seven years.
Speaker 3: Wow, And I've been here I think fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I've lived here my whole life, your whole life.
Speaker 2: And I've heard so many people say that they I mean, every year we have fires like this is a very standard thing in California. We always have like a fire season kind of October November.
Speaker 3: H this is different.
Speaker 2: And then everyone who's lived here is said they've never seen anything like this since they've been here, right, And it's just kind of hard to even grasp, Like I know people are seeing it on TV and what they're seeing, but it's hard to grasp the size and the magnitude of it.
Speaker 5: I guess, yes, But I also and it's been very kind the number of people who have reached out to me, scrubbers. But on top of that, random people I went to high school with that I've just known throughout life. The most random was the manager of my apartment when I lived in Wawatosa, Wisconsin in the late nineties. That was the most random reach out I got. But it's all very appreciated. It's all very kind. But they all do are under the impression that all of Los Angeles is in it's just a blaze right now. It's just a hell hole everywhere you go, and that is not the case. Yes, it sucks, and you can and wherever you are in proper LA you can see the smoke plume coming up from the West side, But we are living our lives. Yeah, So I do try to establish that, and we're very fortunate that we were okay. But also and we're all we're all we all have heavy hearts out here, but also it is there are there are two fires going on, and it sucks and it's awful, and our heart's going to everybody affected by them. But the vast majority of us are living our lives as best we can.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say the vast majority. I feel like I was not living my normal life.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I was on constant, constant alert.
Speaker 3: Like I was more to my inducing than ever. I definitely think.
Speaker 1: I was constantly on my phone. There were two nights where the fires got so close to our house. Everybody was telling us to get out. We weren't getting out. Thought of like packing up our house was so daunting and sad. And then as the people that you know and love are losing their whole lives, it's like this, I was not myself the last five days. I was a completely different person.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I felt like this time because there were two massive ones, and it felt like there were so many people that I know and follow and like, no, for real in real life that lost everything, and I don't think that's ever happened. So I guess that's why it felt different, because it was like the destruction and.
Speaker 3: The loss felt a little closer than.
Speaker 2: Any of the other fires that I've ever experienced living out here, so I guess it felt closer. There was like the evacuation notices going off. It just felt very I don't know, it felt different.
Speaker 1: Tense. Tense constant state of high alert is like I think what it and like I felt like a lot of people were sharing stuff about of the what is it the nervous system and how all our nervous systems have been on this like this this heightened tense, like I felt, I felt very on edge.
Speaker 2: You had me on edge because I was watching the map and that was the other thing we had. I don't know if it's been around for a long time, but everyone encouraged everyone to download this app, so you were like able to see the fires.
Speaker 1: And watch evacuation zones.
Speaker 5: But watched it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've been watching power users for a while now and we're really excited to see a billboards and watch duty on it. Like Allison's had it for like a year and a half and it's it's a great app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great app.
Speaker 2: But that was the first time where we were like watching things and being kind of in the no I think, aside from just hearing the news or whatever it may be, and I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: I felt like we were totally fine. Our house was fine. We were kind of going, do we leave and.
Speaker 2: Get out in case they're it does get closer and then it's like congested and we can't like move right. So we ended up packing all of our stuff, which that was another thing, packing stuff that is important, know, like so when you.
Speaker 1: A lot of whole other psychological analysis that I would love to dig it into, because I too had that same thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people didn't have time.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were at work when it happened, and honestly, it's horrible, but thank god it happened during the day, so people either weren't at home or had time to get out. It wasn't like it happened overnight and people were in their house sleeping.
Speaker 1: But we had plenty of time.
Speaker 2: I mean, we weren't even in an evacuation zone, but we had time to kind of pack bags and kind of go what are we taking? And that was such an interesting experience, going what is of importance that can fit in the car or in a bag.
Speaker 1: I literally packed my vision boards, my Robbie box, my marriage license, my passport and social Security card and like a bag of just like random sweats and stuff. That's literally it. Nothing else, not no jewelry, no jewelry, no makeup, no nothing.
Speaker 5: Wow, just interesting. Your vision boards made the cut for years that have already happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I felt like it was a bad omen or like I don't know, I like, you know, like these are my dreams and my visions. I can't let them burn to the ground. Like that's where my head went. It was like jewelry, whatever, purses, whatever, shoes, whatever. I literally didn't care about anything except for those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did slip the People's Choice Award in there as well.
Speaker 6: Oh nice, Yeah, yeah that Allison. I had that conversation a lot. What were you grabbing a fire? And like as a joke, I always said, like the People's Choice Award and my sign picture of doctor Fellows an eminem and that is what I like, we had to you know, we were in evacuation warning and we're like, let's let's go. It's getting close, and that was what I took with me. Those those are only two things. Yeah, my passport and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have all these like lists of things that you should yeah, the important things that are like documents. But it was interesting beyond those things that what my brain was going.
Speaker 4: But I can't replace, you know.
Speaker 2: But then I realized I have a lot of stuff that's kind of replaceable. I don't have a lot of attachment to stuff. I realized I was like, well, that's replaceable, you know. I just was so I was so focused on everyone, like checking in on I think that was the other thing. It was like checking in, Tanya, are you still at your house? Because I'm looking at the app and it's looking closer to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I have like all my friends to like Becka, Paulina, Sophia. Everybody's texting me like Tanya, get out of your house, like why are you guys still home? And I was like, Robbie, things were fine, Robbie, things were fine. And like I was getting seeing all the texts coming in and then watching it like it does like it makes you stress and then you're just kind of like, but then why don't we just leave right right? But then the thought of like leaving your leaving your house before you need to, I don't know, it was like again, it was like psychological warfare for like two days.
Speaker 2: We went through that whole process. We were like, let's just go to Newport. What are the cons of going to Newport at this point? And then we kind of we packed all of our stuff in the car and then we're like, let's just stay kind of keep an eye on it, and then if it happens.
Speaker 1: We're ready to go.
Speaker 2: And then a house caught on fire and Studio City, I don't know if it was arsenal, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: And I was like, let's go. I'm not yeah, like, let's just go.
Speaker 2: And I know Ashley Ramirez who worked for iHeart and worked for Amy for a long time. They lost their house and the Palisades fire, and I was thinking, we had a conversation last year and they had moved back from Nashville, and we're just talking about how much they loved the Palisades and I was like, that's my dream, like I've probably said on the podcast so many times, how the Palisades is just like my dream location to live in. And they were talking about how much they loved it, and I just was thinking about all these people who worked so hard for their homes in Alta, Dina and the Palisades in Malibu and how that was like my dream to live in one of those places, and they actually got to live there and have this home that they worked so hard for, and all their memories and moments in there is just gone.
Speaker 1: You know, the memories are forever.
Speaker 2: But people are saying it's just stuff, it's replaceable, but so many people built a home and families, and like it's just so unimaginable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally, I literally think I've cried twice every single day since whatever day Tuesday. It's just really really sad, you know, like somebody that I've known in this like this got me because our imitations for our wedding came in, so Robbie and I were putting them together and wanting to mail them out the next day and we were going through them, and my mentor I love so much lost his home and I was just like, I'm not going where this envelope's going. Nowhere is never home. And all the people that had to lose animals inside their homes, I mean, it's just just unfathomable. It's like it's so tragic, and I just feel every day for these people.
Speaker 3: It's so sad, it's devastating the wildlife.
Speaker 2: I mean, you go, and then there's this beauty in it watching these firefighters come from Mexico and Canada and other states all around to come and help, and the amount of support that people have given to volunteering and donating and giving their time and money and energy to the point where I saw someone said I tried to volunteer and there weren't any spots to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like.
Speaker 2: What, how heartbreakingly beautiful is that that we're in a city where people want to help and be a part of something bigger than them so much that you can't even volunteer. That you went to a fire firehouse and they said like we don't need any more you know, donated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a lot of like.
Speaker 2: Beauty and pain and heartbreak and resilience. But I guess I've never I've never experienced anything like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like this weird mix of those emotions, you know, like being so sad for all these people, but also so inspired by how everybody's coming together, and.
Speaker 4: Maybe so proud to be a Californian.
Speaker 6: This last week, you know, I was like, this is I just love how we've reacted to this as a as a as like people of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: It's it's just really beautiful.
Speaker 5: I was really proud this morning every time Ryan said one to two point seven kids FM Los Angeles. I don't know, it just hit differently this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did have our scrubbing in community obviously, as they always do. There were some scrubbers who were directly impacted by the fires. Willa Griffin and her family, they lost their home in the Palisades fire. Lacey Gabreth lost her home in the Pacific Palisades as well. Melanie Coulter and her sister both lost their homes in the Alta Dina fire. So, if there's any way that you are able to help reach out to our scrubbing in community and then shout out to Aaron, her husband is an LA County firefighter, So thank you for both of your sacrifices, because I can't imagine being a spouse or family member of these firefighters doing what they're doing.
Speaker 1: When we were so we went to Station nineteen and I know, so that's the one in Brentwood and they are on the corner of like sunset, and this doesn't really make sense anybody that doesn't live in California, but they're like in the thick of it. And we went there to drop off like eye drops and gatory and that type of stuff. And while we were there, we were maybe there for like fifteen minutes because we were just like talking to them, several other cars came up to drop stuff off. There was cars that sent out like their kids with water bottles and gatorays just to hand like one or two over to the firefighters. And this is like, I mean, it was like raining ash like it was. It was bad, and like these just seeing like these kids and the dad in the front seat and you know what I mean, like just doing what they can and like and then another fire station that I went to, these people came up with home cooked food for them and then they're not allowed to take that FYI. Oh I know, but it was all It's just really really sweet seeing everybody like come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the home cooked food thing, I didn't know about that. It makes sense though, Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that video.
Speaker 6: Its going around of the in and outs giving out a lot of meals to first responders. There's a video of like a bunch of firefighters coming in and everyone just breaking into rockets applause, like everyone just freaking out, And I was like, yeah, in out, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing, Like the all the companies that are coming out and giving, like donating food and free measles and all stuff. I'm like, I'm clocking all of you, and I will be using you in the future, because anybody that's there to lend a hand, unlike these other assholes out there who are gouging their prices and like hiring their prices to take advantage of the situation. It's so disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. These moments bring out the best in people or the worst in people, you know. But it was kind of a reminder because you've seen the support from all over the specifically all over the country and the world, and it kind of makes you go, what, maybe there's more good than there is bad, you know, like this is such a horrible time, and obviously there's always gonna be people that you just go like, why, like why why are you doing that? Why are you gouging your prices for people that had just lost everything? But then you see the amount of good in the world.
Speaker 1: But there was one night that again I don't want what night it was, but we the kids were scared at one point, Like our youngest was like scared, and so Robbie was like, I don't want to alarm him, but it was the night where the fire was getting like really close to our house, and so like, I was just so grateful to have a partner in this moment because I get so chaotic and stressy and he's always so calm, and he was like, I'm just gonna stay I'm gonna sit on the couch and I'm gonna monitor this fire even if it's through the night. I won't sleep. You guys all go to sleep, and like I got it. If anything happens, like I'll wake us all up and we'll get out. Like he was just so calm about everything that like I was able to to sleep, and you know what I mean, Like it made me really grateful to have a partner like that, because to me in that situation would have been a disaster.
Speaker 3: Like truly, I would have been on the other side of the country. No, truly.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like just like wanted to stay in because of the air quality and stuff. And I'm like I need to help. I need to get out there, like I can't be in here, you know, Like it's like it was literally like I saw Yin and Yang. Yeah, Yin?
Speaker 3: What Yin and Yang?
Speaker 1: Yin and Yang?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 2: Ying?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, that's we.
Speaker 2: So we ended up going down to Newport and it was just I hadn't gotten to see my sister because over the holiday she got sick, and it was so we just got to have this like escape from what was going on and keep an eye on things, making sure we were checking on our friends. But I was like, these are the moments and their neighbors were taking up stuff to donate from Orange County.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, this is was really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there is this I also saw something. There is this urgency for everyone to help in these moments like right after crisis, right and then.
Speaker 3: People obviously everyone life moves on.
Speaker 2: Everyone moves on, and there's still gonna be people who are struggling for literally years to come. So you know, I hope that people can keep this energy, including myself, Like I hope I can keep this energy of like wanting to help and looking out for people who are struggling like we have all this furniture that we had previously planned to sell on Facebook marketplace. I'm like, let's just see, but it's like where do you people don't have space for that stuff yet, you know they don't yet, but keeping the energy of like when that time comes to think of those people.
Speaker 1: I can't even like, I'm so emotional, but like our boss Amy Sugarman gave up her apartment to a family that I know that lost their home and like I just I heard it and I just started bawling, like could not hold back tears because I'm like, they're a family of five, you know, and it's just really people are going above and beyond and like these people literally don't even have any Like they have nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's truly impossible to grasp what that feels like, you know.
Speaker 1: Not being like we're going to finish our jobs today and we're gonna go home. Imagine not having that not knowing you know, like these people that have are they're in shelters or there somewhere where they can only be for about like a week or two weeks. Then what.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There has to we have to keep this momentum momentum, and.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: So we weren't under like evacuation order. We were under like a severe warning like this. Yeah, we could see flames on the hillside. We're living Minriuvia, which is near the Eating Fire, the eastern border of the Eating Fire. And uh, we didn't have We lost power from Tuesday to it didn't come back to like Friday evening.
Speaker 4: So the first day I was like.
Speaker 6: We can deal with no power, and then uh, then we lost water and and and we didn't have cell signal because they turn off the cell towers. So it's like I don't like that I can't call anybody or like you know, yeah, we're sitting in the dark. And so producer Sam's boyfriend Matt, one of my oldest friends, took us in, let us stay to his house for like three days down in Marina del Rey, and I was so kind to us to take us in until we got Then the fire was more contained by the time we went back, and so we're back in our house now. But like this is I just wanted to make sure Matt got his Uh. I appreciate you so much, Matt.
Speaker 4: I know you're not.
Speaker 6: Listening to this but Sam will pass this along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so thank y'all to everyone. I think so many people reached out to me. I almost felt like guilt. I'm like, we're fine, our house is fine, we're safe, you know, thank you for checking in. Thank y'all for you know, caring about all of us. And we love y'all and we love LA so much. We're going to take a break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: All right, we are back.
Speaker 2: So last week we discussed Robbie's sleeping attire and again a long time response, some really incredible comments on the Facebook group that had me actually laughing out loud and Robbie just fighting for his life in the comments.
Speaker 3: Going back to them, and I just need.
Speaker 2: To know how the conversation went when he found out that you exposed Winnie the Pooh.
Speaker 1: It did not go great. No, And I think he said it to you too. I feel like I had shared it at a dinner party or something.
Speaker 3: I was at Morgan's wedding dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I was like, I feel like I shared this publicly, not publicly, but like in an intimate group before. And he was like, Babe, you can't just like tell people how I sleep at night, and I was like, oh really, Like I was like, that's so weird. Why who cares? But whatever, he's not me, and so I was like, totally get it. So sorry. So I knew when it came up on the podcast, I had an inkling. I was a little drunk that night, but I had a little, a little inkling flashback to that. I was like, I don't think he's gonna like this conversation. So I told him about it, and I tried to like blame it on you because you did. You're the one who said it. What did I throw the tapes?
Speaker 5: We don't have that standard.
Speaker 1: You're the one because they were like how do they sleep? And I was like being a little coy about it, and you were like Winnie the Boo, it was okay, it's fine. But I couldn't blame it on you, which was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll have to re listen. For some reason, felt like you brought it up. So I felt very innocent and.
Speaker 5: Prompted you to bring it up. I feel like this is on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely on you. I was like, so I was going to tell the story on the morning show too, and I was like, but.
Speaker 5: I will not and I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyways, I thought he was like genuinely like upset about it. Cut to two hours later, he's going in the Facebook group prying to people, creating his own top contributor response. Yeah yeah, yeah, So now I feel like he's now owned it and feels a little bit freer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's like almost probably a relief to notes out in the open.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, like there's no more skeletons, no, no, no, no, his shoulders is why Robbie is Robbie is he is?
Speaker 3: He really is?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know that I would have handled about.
Speaker 5: I would have had the same reaction, which was, what are you doing? Why are you saying that on the podcast? But then I don't know that I would have come around as fast as he did. It was pretty quick and so funny, so.
Speaker 1: Funny, so funny. Yeah, like it may.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we need to have him on too, He needs to have his voice, you know, So.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about it in the morning show?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: We because I think the thing that you forget is that he is a working professional.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: You can't just be saying that stuff like some of his clients listen to the morning show.
Speaker 5: I mean sweet James has been fine and they were in Real house Wives The Beverly Hill sayd all kinds of intimate things about his personal life. Oh yeah, I'll tell you off the air.
Speaker 1: His personal life just sleeps with a T shirt on. It's his personal.
Speaker 5: Well, they're talking about some of James's physical attributes. Yeah, well it is.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's very frowned upon the way he sleeps.
Speaker 4: Robbie by whom all of you all I distributed the tape. It was Marcus entirely to blame.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say Mecca piled on, but Mark initiated.
Speaker 1: I'll do anything for a giggle, and one thing I will do is not except blame.
Speaker 5: I am not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I appreciate you keeping it in the show because you could have said, like, cut it out.
Speaker 1: I asked him, I said, do you want us to cut it out of the podcast, and he said, no, no, no, it's fine. It's nice to be open and free blow the bell.
Speaker 2: I'm to make the offer for some reason. I do imagine it's a crop top and that's.
Speaker 1: What really that long see.
Speaker 4: I was picturing like a little bit of coverage gown like. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: It is the image of his like as just hanging out just barely well, he's brushing.
Speaker 4: His teeth is so funny to me.
Speaker 3: Definitely, not long.
Speaker 4: The shirt, the shirt.
Speaker 1: I've had winny in my mind. And when he wears a full crop top, No, definitely.
Speaker 5: So maybe it's more of a Donald Duck or a porky pig.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Doc, Yeah, one of my favorite ones was it was like he and Tanya split a pajama sets the top.
Speaker 1: And I loved that.
Speaker 5: Grubbers are funny.
Speaker 1: They're so funny, very funny. And also I just want to give Robbie a congratulations because he has now become a top contributor in the scrubbing.
Speaker 4: Yes, major title.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's appropriate because the only is a top. So that's.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to So while we were in Newport, Haley goes, oh my gosh, baby, they just dropped three episodes of Traders.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that you would say that. Did you watch them yet?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking? Obsess? Although I'm a little bit bumped. Should we talk about when we come back?
Speaker 5: No, we're good.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give spoilers away, so I won't, but I'm a little upset for the first person first too. The first two were like my favorites that I was watching for. So oh wow, the first one you were watching for, no, no, no, But I was excited to like see them in the mix, you know. But the second one that went home, I was like, that was to me, Yeah, and that was what I was watching for. So I'm a little bummed about that. Yeah, it felt too soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I'm one hundred on board with who the Traders are.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's funny that you say that, because I too felt the same way. But I have a feeling. It's like hard to talk about it because you don't give spoilers, but I have a feeling. Spoiler alert, let's talk about it. Spoiler We're going to.
Speaker 3: Talk about spoilers on this season of Traders, and.
Speaker 5: It's like three episodes in, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Three episodes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Traders that they picked were not the best, except for the survivor girl because she's so whack a doodle Carolyn.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, okay, like I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't know what to make Yeah, so like that's a good trader because you just can't like figure her out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's She's thrown everyone off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Danielle. I think it was a horrible choice. She's such a she talks crying, everybody goes. It's a little too ACTI And then Bob the drag Queen talks too much, talks too much.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I would have him read in two seconds on the roundtable.
Speaker 1: So I have a feeling that they are going to catch two traders quickly. Boston Rob is going to take over and really like get them in a good position. Yeah, Boston Rob, he knows what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everyone's suspicious of him, so I think they'll be on guard. I think coming from a show where you had to like villainize your way to the top to win doesn't actually bode well for your trader's experience.
Speaker 1: Right, which is why they voted Tony off right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so too kind of villainous whatever.
Speaker 1: Reputation.
Speaker 3: Dylan e Fron is so cute, so cute and seems so sweet.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: He like knows all the reality stars, he.
Speaker 1: Like his real and I also like love that he's spot on with Bob the Dragon. I'm like, man, that's a good guy. With some good instinct, good instinct marry that man is a single.
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's so cute though.
Speaker 1: So cute. We should find that out. Speaking of single, Britney spears x on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he could have been a good trader because he doesn't speak.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard him speak. Sounds like no.
Speaker 5: Dylan does not appear to be dating anyone. He was at one point dating Vanessa Hudgens's sister, which is kind of funny. Oh my gosh's brother, but not anymore.
Speaker 3: What an interesting turn of events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, who do we Raquel?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we tell her to see if Selena?
Speaker 1: I don't know that we have any pool.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: I feel like we know people that know him. I feel like he's friends with Jason Kennedy. Oh my gosh, I know we have wheels are turning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I Also, there was a celebrity breakup that I may or may not have predicted.
Speaker 1: You did predict it, you predicted this breakup.
Speaker 5: Also, we'll get to that. And also, Tanya has a story that is the what maybe the most Tanya story I've ever heard to one of them. It's right up there. It's a very Tanya story, and that's what I love about it.
Speaker 2: She nods, She said, sadly, it's true.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break. Yeah, okay, now you want to break now he wants a break, all right.
Speaker 2: So I had done, you know, my breakup predictions, which you know, I hate that I'm a part of these.
Speaker 1: It's a gift, though it's it's a burden to carry, and uh, honestly, it's a nice like wedding trick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: And you're like twenty thirty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well this one I said was gonna happen in the next six months. I think I said they had six months left in the relationship, but they would definitely break up this year. So I was a little off on my My timing was a little skewed.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you were spot on because TMZ reported that Austin Butler and Kay Gerber are no more or no more.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I had written down at your prediction summer of twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought they'd make it least till summer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but they did it close to summer.
Speaker 3: It's not it's January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, summer is going to be here.
Speaker 5: You can't actually get farther from summer.
Speaker 1: I thought I meant summer in Australia is what I was thinking happened. I think it's not even true furthest from summer September because it sum way back around January is really close to February, which is close to March and April and then May, basically the summer.
Speaker 5: Well, I vehmicly disagree they were close to summer right now, but most people would it be weird, thank you, it'd be weird for you to say on her December thirtieth show, which it was for you to say, oh, they'll be done in two weeks. You don't want to be that person.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be like stealth with how I was delivering the news. I think I meant it was Australian summer twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: They were done, so.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, because they are no more.
Speaker 3: They're no more.
Speaker 2: My other predictions for this year says stay tuned from c TMZ. Yes, Tate mcgrae and kid Lroy. I don't even know are they still.
Speaker 5: Do we know?
Speaker 1: We don't know, but as far as we know, they are still together.
Speaker 3: Gracie Abrams and Paul mescal this.
Speaker 5: Cow do I have that? I don't think I have that one.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 5: You said they'd break up in this year, okay?
Speaker 2: And then I said Dan and Tom Holland, and I said them forever and.
Speaker 1: They gotten wosh, Selena and Bennie. I said forever, Wow, Arianna.
Speaker 3: And Ethan, I said until twenty twenty six. Because I think they're any problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Justin, I said in ten years, ye, I think Kylie.
Speaker 2: And Timothy Timothy Timothy Timothey last through this year.
Speaker 1: Really you still think that.
Speaker 3: They seemed quite You don't think the game and globes.
Speaker 1: No, No, okay, Jane Kramer and Alan Russell forever when they're close, when they're too close, I have to you know, Megan and since Harry ten years, we're coming up. I feel like they've been together for like seven Right when did they get married?
Speaker 2: Mark? Uh?
Speaker 5: Let me? I have to investigate that.
Speaker 1: Years though, if I'm going no, Megan Marko and Prince.
Speaker 5: Harry, Oh, Meghan Marco.
Speaker 4: That was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're coming up on ten years.
Speaker 5: You're the weirdest math.
Speaker 4: A few years away from twenty years?
Speaker 1: Close to EYI twenty twenty five is close to twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 5: In May they will hit seven years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so in three years you think Meghan and Harry are Donzo in three years? Huh?
Speaker 2: So this is what we need to establish. Am I saying ten years from now? Am I saying ten years total?
Speaker 1: I thought it was ten years told.
Speaker 5: Ten years from the prediction? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I belive them another ten okay. Yeah, so that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 1: Should we do a couple more while we're here?
Speaker 3: Who's even who have I not added to the list?
Speaker 1: Well, let's just do a little squirrelly scroll, hold on, stand by.
Speaker 3: Just get all but in Cash Warren.
Speaker 1: Never would have thought.
Speaker 5: We all remember where we were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't even put them in the mix. I just thought they were so solid. Sidney Sweeney and her boyfriend Beyonce, right, Beyonce, Yes, correct.
Speaker 5: It's hard to predict the demise of a engaged couple.
Speaker 1: Oh really, So we're just going marriages all right?
Speaker 5: Or just relationships.
Speaker 1: Scarlett Johansson and Colin just.
Speaker 3: I would give the I'm gonna say two to three years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joey grass Day and Forever Kelsey and Forever Forever, Natural romance forever. Okay, forever, she says, Wait, do you want to hear her sauce and g flip Forever forever?
Speaker 2: She said Abbot Elementary's Sheryl Lee Ralph. This is so fascinating to me. She does don't live with her husband.
Speaker 1: Yes, I found that fascinating as well. So they met, they've been married for nineteen years. They've been married for nineteen years. They see each other every two weeks. Wow, and they make it worse. A conquers off like that, She says. He has his own life. I have my own life. He has his own real career. I have my own real career. He has his light to stand on. I have my light to stand in. They're not looking for each other for validation. They have their own lives. But then why be married? You just went through the process of going through all my thoughts. So I mean, honestly, my nightmare.
Speaker 2: It's like the consistency of having a partner that's there, I guess, like a source of comfort.
Speaker 1: But you know, if it takes me, this makes me rethink my advice to people if like they're dating and they need to go long distance, like if it's Cheryl and her husband's name.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 1: Cheryl and Senator can make it work, Vincent Cheryl and like Cheryl and Senator. Yeah, Cheryl and senator can make it work for twenty years. You can make your long distance relationship work for a couple of years. Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: When they met, he's a senator in Pennsylvania. Where's your Pennsylvania, Yeah, Pennsylvania State Senator, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Okay, So and then she has her career.
Speaker 2: She was on Broadway and she's an actress, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I know, he wasn't going to give up what he was doing, and I'm not going to give it up what I was doing. No, you ain't.
Speaker 3: And so that's what they do.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. It's interesting.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't like.
Speaker 1: This, No, nor would I I want to either.
Speaker 3: I do think are you good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why were you doing that? Face? Doing a lot of.
Speaker 2: Faces looked like something painful happened.
Speaker 1: I'm running on a lot of adrenaline, I think. Okay, not a lot of slummer.
Speaker 5: And that manifests itself without faces sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, sure, okay, can.
Speaker 5: We get to tide your story because I love it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So now we're after the break time. Okay. So uh this was before the So I'm doing my community accountability activity. I haven't posted about it in a while because it just.
Speaker 5: Felt spride January.
Speaker 1: It just felt not right to like post it. But I've still been doing it. So I've still been moving every single day. And the other day I got off work before I thought that I was, and so I saw or maybe it was the day we were supposed to go on a walk and then you were like, let's not walk this so windy whatever. Yeah, So I was like, okay, I thought I was gonna work out with you on my walk and then you bailed. And so I found this plate's class. So I booked the class. I can make the time over by my house. Okay. So I'm like, I can make the time work great, perfect, signed up you. I had my workout clothes already on. I go. I'm a couple of minutes late. Classes at one I got into like one O three or whatever.
Speaker 3: Stressful.
Speaker 1: Stressful, right, So like I'm all disheveled, I find my little reformer. I'd put my purse down and take my jacket off, my shoes off, and I start, you know, doing trying to catch up on the class. Right, this woman, the instructor, walks up to me and she goes, how far along are you? And I was like, huh she askeding that? Like I was like, I was so confused. And I was wearing sweats, you know, my alow sweats above like high waisted, so like there could have been like something under there, you know. But I was like, how.
Speaker 3: Oh, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: We don't do that. So did she ask me again how far along are you? And I was like, oh my god. I was like shocked, like I didn't even say. She asked me three times how far along are you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not pregnant. Lady pulled down my sweatpants. I was like, this is not like I thought like I thought because she saw my sweats. Turns out I booked a prenatal plates class, no idea. And then I look around everybody around me and they are like about to pop. They are like so pregnant. And she's like this is good for your pelvic floor, knees up, kneas up. And I was like, oh my gosh. And I was like I'm so sorry. I did not know. I just saw the time and I booked it. I did not realize it was a prenatal class. She's like, no worries at all, and I was like, I thought you thought I was pregnant because of my lying thing and whatever. We had a good laugh and she was really sweet, like she kind of would come over because I guess you're not allowed to do ab workouts when you're pregnant.
Speaker 6: Who would have thought you have so much prenatal knowledge now, So she would come over and when they were doing stuff that they like, she would give me ab work to do.
Speaker 1: So she was kind of like, you know, being sweet to me. But I was like I would sign up for a classic time, yeah, you know. And then I had to like explain myself because I felt bad that I was like taking a spot of some other pregnant woman that wanted to take the class. So I like looked at the girl to the left of me, and I was like, you're such a warrior, like you know, so motivation talk because I was struggling. I was like, and I'm not even pregnant and these women are like so huge and they are like doing it. So I was like, you're so badass, and she was like thanks.
Speaker 3: Tanya that is from a sick call.
Speaker 5: How is that her life was.
Speaker 1: A sick coom.
Speaker 6: I'm so grateful we get to exist in the same universe as you, Like, this is the best.
Speaker 1: My friends were like, why did you not leave the class?
Speaker 4: And she was a whole class, signs up for next week's too.
Speaker 2: She's really liked the muscles bactivated like I'd love to work out my public floor.
Speaker 1: Like it was like I was down with the class. But the best part is because I was leaving and it was the guy who normally works the front desk and then one of the women who works there, and I was leaving and I was like, I just took a prenatal class. And they when they check you in, like they know, like I'm because there's a big room in a small room and I was in a small room. They knew And I was like, why don't you guys tell me? And they were like, well, we don't you know. They were like we thought it was weird that you signed up for it. They're like, we don't know. Like the you know, they know me, they know Tanya, they know I'm always there, but like they don't really know anything about you know, like I could be maybe you know, like Arry.
Speaker 3: Barry could be pregnant early days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, well, I'm not for future reference if I sign up for any more prenatal classes, like please let me know. Oh my gosh. But honestly, now I know they do it twice a week and when the time comes, you'll be ready. I'll be ready, Dianaara something.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's just so like you can't make it up. And I just feel so glad that the winds were too strong for us to go on the walk, that you experienced.
Speaker 1: That everything for a reason, never wear sweatpants to work out, do you know what I mean? Like it was very like it looked like I could have had a little like I had like maybe a little bump under there, you know what I mean? Like I was laughing so hysterically, and also like I wish I would have recorded the video because the things that she was like, the moves we were doing and to open the you know, open the things and my own yeah yeah, I kind of tighten mine up. I need the opposite of whatever they're doing. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty It was pretty good. And then I now I see this instructor all the time, Like, I mean, I've only been twice since, but I saw her both times and she was like, eh, I bet you never had anybody else do that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm sure it's happened before. I'm sure, but I just love that it happened with you.
Speaker 4: That's like the last thing I was expected.
Speaker 6: Like when you said when she kept asking, I was like, Oh, Tony had a book in front of her and she was reading. How far into the book are you? I thought it was gonna make that. Oh, that is the last thing I was expecting. It so incredibly.
Speaker 1: Can you guys make it a little more clear on the app that was not clear.
Speaker 2: There's not like to see it because that it's pretty clear, pretty clear day on it.
Speaker 1: I just look at the time and that's it. I don't look at who's teaching it. When the digit here it is Tuesday. Let's see at one, oh, prenatal. I didn't look at the time. Oh it's pretty it's pretty large. No, if you were going to look at a class, you just say indoor, okay, okay, eleven am. No, I can go eleven thirty. It's just the time. I'm looking at the top. One it's just the time for me. I'll take glutes, I'll take springboard. I don't care what the class is. I just take the time that works.
Speaker 2: Right. Thought you were going to say that you like went on like a modern woman rant about how we don't ask that question, and that's not.
Speaker 1: I probably would have had I not seen the massively pregnant women around me.
Speaker 2: It was just the perfect storm that you went in late, so you probably weren't even.
Speaker 1: Observing who was around. Your head down trying to get to your machine correct like I'm trying not to disturb doom. It takes all your things off. Everyone's looking at me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I needed that laugh. Made my jaws hurt. Speaking of jaws, okay.
Speaker 1: The other day, and I know you guys are all gonna roll your eyes. And Sophia was like, your face looks more chiseled lately, like have you done anything? No, So I was thinking, what have I been doing? Nothing? Really thinking what have I been doing nothing? What have I been doing every day for the last six months?
Speaker 3: Six months?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's like one of the aside from like the better sleep and everything.
Speaker 1: And I'm not to say I have this like chiseled face now. But I started to notice it too, like I'm feeling more definition here. Interesting. And that's the only thing that I've done, like literally consistently for the past six months. Just take my mouth. Have I been doing nothing?
Speaker 5: Doing nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Because I had this red light thing that I was doing for a couple of nights that I was like, doing this, So I did it for like four nights and stop. You know, like I like, you have all those things that you.
Speaker 3: Do, but like the mouth, that mouth is consistent every.
Speaker 1: Night, even when I'm drunk, even when I'm out of town. She's there, chiseled, spelt spelt.
Speaker 2: That's a good what's it called when you like a good I got.
Speaker 1: Bigger mouth tape now, you know, like when you're when you're reviewing something a good review. Yeah, it's so funny. A friend of mine was like, have you started your wedding prep? You know, like getting the facials six months out, the whatever four months out? And I was like, mouth taping every night, that's all you need.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's done the red light four nights in a row, so he's just done pre natal pilates classes.
Speaker 1: She's done it all, But more could I need to do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well your facials for your Yeah, yeah, mama. Well that's it for today. That's it.
Speaker 2: We do have a Dear Bonnie episode. It's pre recorded pre fires. Yes, so we were very.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we're living in a different world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. But the decision to not air it, I think is interesting because like the Megan Markle has posted the Megan Markle, Megan Markle decided to postpone the premiere of her show. But I was like, all I wanted to do those five days was watch something else, listen to something like I was going on, you know, like I wanted.
Speaker 3: I know stuff.
Speaker 2: It's it's just preference, you know. Some people want to just be locked into what's happening, some people want the escape.
Speaker 1: I think it's just.
Speaker 5: Been like, why aren't you talking about the fires like.
Speaker 1: This is Yeah, it was pre recorded.
Speaker 2: I think it felt kind of tone deaf because we didn't we we didn't know about it because we did it before the fires, so we didn't speak on it. Right, So we do have an episode that's from pre fire recording and we'll be back on Thursday with that.
Speaker 1: But some excellent advice, so such good advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, excellent advice. So stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: We love you so much, We love y'all, and that's all I have to say.
Speaker 1: We love La so much, so much, all right, we love you so much.
Speaker 3: By