Speaker 1: It's nine O gene one old Engine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: This episode is not like the best episode ever, but it does have a lot more for us to talk about.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, good because.
Speaker 2: Last week was not. It was so dull. It was just dull, old old odo.
Speaker 1: I mean this, this week's episode was sad but slow, sad and slow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it had no upbeat one and you know, I have a lot to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's just talk. Let's just start her up. Okay, We're we're talking today about crimes and misdemeanors. This was season eight, episode nineteen, aired on February fourth, nineteen ninety eight. Kim synopsis synopsis. David moves out of Cross of Walls after Valerie begs him to stay.
Speaker 4: Then he visits Celia before she passes away. Kelly meets Andy, who's fresh out of jail. Steve once again has an epic fail. Brandon learns a lesson from the ex con. There's nothing you can do when the trust is gone.
Speaker 1: Directed by Charles Correll, written by Laurie McCarthy. That makes sense, Okay. I identified this as some better writing. I felt like there were There was a little bit better dialogue, and I felt like like the storylines and the relationships were actually good communication between the characters. Like, I felt like the writing was more mature and like about the relationships moving forward and less about.
Speaker 3: Like I can agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, especially Donna and David's talks together, Donna and Noah's talks together, Brandon and Kelly's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I concur and Jen. Last week our big note was it felt so disjointed. The writing didn't feel right. The characters didn't feel like that's how they would speak.
Speaker 1: Who who wrote last week's episode? Then?
Speaker 4: Okay, so last week was the first episode that John Eisendraff started a showrunner.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did see his name on the credits.
Speaker 4: Laurie McCarthy, we we know, well, she loved us characters, she knew So this week felt better and back two us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like more to like a a show that's got a heart, like there's some meaning.
Speaker 2: And also there was a female progress forward which I liked. There was some at least communication between Brandon and Kelly, which we can talk about.
Speaker 3: Donna and David. There was things moved along in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the things are going somewhere last week, I'm looking at Michael Cassette. Cassutt was the writer.
Speaker 4: Who we have had before because poor guy, Sorry Michael, we can never pronounce his name, but so we've had him before. He wasn't a newbie per se. But it was the first time John came in as the showrunners. So perhaps a little getting to know each other.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and then just yeah, I just felt I'm so glad it made sense that it was written by Laurie.
Speaker 2: Should we start with what is the dumbest storyline in the whole episode? Okay, Brandon and Steve with the two girls.
Speaker 3: It was so to me, like trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: I could tell, like I could tell immediately.
Speaker 3: And she said, bring your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: She said, we'll bring the romance though didn't she say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it was so clear that they were two couples.
Speaker 2: My sort of critique of this storyline, and people can disagree, is that we as the audience, knew they were a gay couple, Whereas I wish we would have been not not known, so that Bill would have been a bit more like oh, but it was like we so knew that it was sort of so dumb.
Speaker 1: Well, how did you know?
Speaker 3: They made it so obvious?
Speaker 4: Wow, she said my girlfriend, which I know could be Yeah, I know it was.
Speaker 3: When she said bring your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah she said that at the peach pit.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but the lunch they weren't at the peach pit.
Speaker 2: You're right where she just definitely said, it isn't that your friend Tory Josie?
Speaker 4: So, uh, I know Josie. And the reason I know Josie is because and you guys, I'm sorry, I saw this and I was like, uh, what's happening here? So that that role was played by Josie Davis, who later comes on with a short, fresh haircut and plays a completely different character named Camille.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's super confusing because I was confused. I'm like, doesn't this character stay for a while, But that's a different character, And.
Speaker 4: I was like, is she gonna cut her hair? So she comes on and dates? I believe David, I believe. Yeah, you don't remember, and I can't remember. I want to say it's like ninth or tenth season. That's a I mean, she's a notable actress, totals in charge, Hello, a teen star. I think it's kind of bizarre that they were like, we can bring her back and people won't get it.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that was weird because she's too recognizable to do that.
Speaker 4: With exactly you know, you know in some world Jen. My dad was like, no, but the haircut, like it's totally different, Like, no.
Speaker 1: They won't recognize it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has that familiar face though, so that makes sense that she was. I was more familiar with her than just the small role because I remember spending more time with her than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and who played the brunette her girlfriend?
Speaker 1: She's somebody, Carrie Ginzell.
Speaker 4: Somebody.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Carrie Ginzell. Let me look her up.
Speaker 4: I feel like she is on something I want to say now.
Speaker 3: I just felt like the reveal was like we already know. Oh, yeah, she's familiar.
Speaker 4: Jen does to say what she's in now. I feel like she's on a series now or in the last few years, ten years?
Speaker 1: I check in, please hold.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it was supposed to be the comic relief for this episode.
Speaker 1: And how do you feel about The Walking Dead? Sorry to interrupt you, Amie.
Speaker 3: I love The Walking Dead? Is that what she's on?
Speaker 1: Known for?
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I knew.
Speaker 1: We knew supernatural. Oh my gosh, oh okay, yeah, she's she's been around working a lot. Take she's got such a great look, like a very c A R R I E G E N the E L.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This the storyline just sucked. I know, it's one of their hijinks, ones they wanted.
Speaker 1: I didn't even feel Hijinxy though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was no I wanted comedy.
Speaker 1: There's no comedy.
Speaker 3: That's so there was no there was nobody like.
Speaker 1: There was no like and hijinxy like, there was no like old Troupe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was supposed to be that your story obviously, because the others were, you know, a heavier and sad, but this was not.
Speaker 3: This didn't work for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I needed something to lift me up a little. And then when like when when Steve walks into the office and doesn't even notice Janet, doesn't even look at Janet, I'm like, how is this gonna pick up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, because as I told you guys, there was literally no reason for this.
Speaker 3: Y has They finally let her say like four things.
Speaker 1: I know she's so good. Her four things were really good.
Speaker 2: Always Here's my question for Jenny, you've been so tough on Brandon, right, like really really tough?
Speaker 6: Do you mean I have the Oh sorry, sorry Kelly. Okay, Kelly, thank you so much. Yes, So I was like, no, you're Kelly. Kelly has been very tough on Brandon.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was appropriate that she suddenly needs something, asks him a favor and bops over there? Like if you're trying to not.
Speaker 4: Really what she's been through, she can ask. She should be asking for more in every area.
Speaker 2: Fair, I just didn't know where I like net it out. It's like she's not talking to him really like pushing back.
Speaker 1: Well, he's in her bedroom. What do you mean like she bops over what do you do?
Speaker 3: You know when you go over to the office to ask.
Speaker 1: Him to do this for you?
Speaker 3: Look, once we get to the bedroom, we have progress with their relationship.
Speaker 1: Do you think she did that because she's trying to help the ex con.
Speaker 4: Yes, but genuinely yeah.
Speaker 2: It felt to me like, Okay, if this is your ex that you has cheated on you, you're very hurt. Wouldn't you go to Steve and say, hey, I need you guys to do this story.
Speaker 1: No, she's not going to go to Steve. I think she knows the person to get the job done, and she trusts Brandon. It has, you know, reporter ethics, you know Brandon.
Speaker 4: This I found it very mature of her. Yeah, and sorry you asked Jenny this question. If Kelly's been tough on Brandon, I maybe as a reaction as Don Kelly's friend Jenny's front. That makes me feel tough, like he cheated on her, Like she can be tough for a long time. I think it's kind. I think it's very mature of Kelly in the moment to even be talking to him at all. But someone needs help, he could do it justice and help this case, this case, I don't know. I think it's cool and I kind of like because it's the new guy you're dating that it happened in his clinic.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm so confused about the who Kelly's dating now maybe I missed it in the last episode. So she's dating that doctor guy. Yeah, wait, like officially dating him.
Speaker 2: And doctor Martin runs the clinic now and then that guy's the doctor, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: But the guy that was is the ex con Is anything happening with him in the future or no?
Speaker 4: I don't think so I don't know, but he's way cuter than the doctor you're dating. Sorry, I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 3: Nothing happens with the other guy.
Speaker 1: But I felt like maybe he's going to be a soccer or something weird because he's got like in tense vibes and.
Speaker 3: There was some sort of like a weird connection.
Speaker 1: Protection like he protected Kelly from it.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad so that they.
Speaker 2: Made it make sense that the doctor went to the funeral, because otherwise it's so random.
Speaker 1: But no, it didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: He's going because doctor Martin runs the clinic, so he has so we're supposed to. They sort of give a little reminder of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, sorry, Yeah, I thought that was so nine or two and hour. I'm like, really, they just why would.
Speaker 1: You take him at the beach apartment, like pregaming with them? Not that that was a pregame, but like I think it.
Speaker 3: Was the post. It was the post post.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, tailgating, tailgating for while it's happening.
Speaker 2: I think because he mentions he's going, and then I think they decide to go together something.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of a strength.
Speaker 1: Is that going to keep going at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I ask you a question, Jen, what how do you feel about it? All? Right? Amy likes him?
Speaker 3: I don't mind him.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, you like the doctor.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the doctor. I'm happy though, that we're having some progress with you and Brandon, yes please, which we did have a lot at the end of this episode, quite a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, we can get to that. But the doctor is here currently, and I just feel like he's miscast. I don't feel any chemistry. I don't feel I don't know. He's nice, but it's not like he has this like kind of cool personality and super smart, witty and I'm sorry, I don't think he's cute with you. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I'm here over here shaking my head all different directions, carrying with you. Thank you, because I don't feel it at all either.
Speaker 4: You look better with Dalton James. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe this is the time when I always say, like I could have chemistry the doorknob, because that's when that's your job, like you do it. But I'm not. I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did I miss something last week?
Speaker 2: Doctor from the rehab when you when you dated the rehab doctor.
Speaker 4: He was better.
Speaker 3: It was so inappropriate, but it was better rehab doctor, the dark haired doctor. Yeah, he was better.
Speaker 1: This guy just doesn't. It's in an odd casting choice.
Speaker 4: That's my thing. I feel like he went on to do another spelling show, so maybe they were like, we get up here is Michael.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Michael Durrell.
Speaker 4: That's my dad.
Speaker 1: Oh, Michael Riley Burke.
Speaker 4: Yes, that man.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's Michael Darrell? That's my dad? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: He's doctor John Martin? Sorry, Okay, they're both amed Michael.
Speaker 4: So Michael went on to do different shows for spelling. That's all I'm gonna say. So I want if they like were trying to just like we're the biggest show they.
Speaker 1: Had, so they're trying to find his lane maybe or like get.
Speaker 4: Him there so people see him and then put him into something or maybe Yes, I was offended he went to your room. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought it felt right oddly I did. It bothered me for a second, but then when it does, when it didn't bother Kelly, I felt good about it.
Speaker 3: And he's calling his mom.
Speaker 4: That's Okay. You know what really bothered me for a moment, I thought he was charging you and calling and like he's calling Hong Kong on her phone, and I was so bummed. I was like, why would he do that to her after everything he's done to her?
Speaker 3: Howbody slips him because.
Speaker 4: I used to calling card that he had memorized.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's a calling card? He did push a lot a lot of buttons, so I was like, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: So back in the day before cell phones and now you had to have a phone that had long distance. So like when we were in college, when we signed up for our landlines, they would say, do you want long distance?
Speaker 3: What long distance plan?
Speaker 2: Or you have these calling cards and you like dialed in this number if you had to call long distance, and then it would charge, you'd get a bill or charge an account or something because distance used to be like so expensive.
Speaker 4: A pre bag card or something we would have nowadays, but not for calling. But would you haven't memorized he I memorized, you did.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, your phone number plus like four, So it wasn't that hard to memorize.
Speaker 1: Uh. Oh, I don't remember using a calling card you guys, do you remember that tour? Yes, you do. No, we used to use them on pay who'd you call the calling card?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know. I don't get on the phone. Absolutely didn't our parents get it, like maybe that was a thing so that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would use it on a payphone if I didn't have a.
Speaker 4: Quarter payphone at school. Calling card something. Okay.
Speaker 1: I think we missed a whole generation of like things that you actually need to survive. I know, we didn't know what was happening in the real world because we were we were stuck on the stages in fan eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh here she goes. People were there and go for it.
Speaker 1: People were out there using calling cards, understanding how to do something like that.
Speaker 4: She banged, she called for help, but no one came.
Speaker 1: No one came.
Speaker 4: It's like that new room back rooms that's coming in.
Speaker 2: I think that's something that fascinated me about this episode. First of all, we have to talk about the fabulous June Lockhart. Yes, is that she just passed away?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So thirty years ago she's filming this. She's playing a grandma and she's lived thirty like.
Speaker 1: So she must have been in her sixty.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Sixty or seventy.
Speaker 1: She looked amazing.
Speaker 4: When she passed, she had just turned one hundred. Now we like called it out on the show, like, oh my god, June Lockhart one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, but she looked so beat. Can we talk about the Grandma storyline now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks so pretty in the hospital. And then when you were snuggling her she was dying. Oh my god, I was dying. She just had such beautiful skin and pretty jawline. And I kept thinking, how much you, Donna looked like Grandma, Like I could see you look like you were really related. I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I know to be a fear that era and be such a star. And she had no makeup.
Speaker 1: On no, I mean she did, you think, well but barely.
Speaker 4: She looked real good. You're right.
Speaker 2: She's a great performance, and the storyline's really good. And I love how she wants to connect with David. The locket does make me giggle a little, or the watch or whatever when.
Speaker 4: It's because every time you see me, and it's just like, David, really were you saying?
Speaker 1: But when she says to Donna, like when you try to introduce her to Noah and she's like what, yeah, okay, hi, and then she's and then she's like, but David, you're gonna need him, You'll see. And then when she said you'll see, I was like, oh, I chill foreshadowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, I know. And it's like, oh, fate always by the way, and Amy loves Noah real, I mean beyond stand up guy in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's like he's not a bad character.
Speaker 4: David stay, I get it, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: The kiss? What do we think of the cheety kiss?
Speaker 1: Though? She but did you stop it or did he stop? I can't remember. I stopped it and Donna said this isn't we can't do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I felt like, I don't know, it was a little I didn't want the kiss too much of a kiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want that kiss in that mind. I wanted like that dear friendship and that connection to not become like.
Speaker 3: The almost kiss would have been.
Speaker 4: Better, yeah, like going in and then stopping it right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like thinking, oh, both of you thinking that you want to kiss each other, but then stopping your thoughts, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Or like the audience want you to kiss. I know, right, I think that maybe it would have been better.
Speaker 1: So do you think at this point in the show, season eight, whatever episode we're on, do they know that at this point that they're what they ultimately want to do with these characters or are they just working towards nothing? Like because when she said you'll see I was like, maybe there was a plan the whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great question.
Speaker 4: I don't know the answer to that one.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't know the answer, but I think it feels like I want to give them credit, Like, yeah, like they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 4: Take care of her.
Speaker 1: She said, oh god, yeah, so now he's going to and Val thought the song was written for her.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's another storyline that I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh, I just just that's where you're like, we've seen this over and over and then she goes over and there's like a random gift.
Speaker 4: I don't like them together, and not for that reason, you guys.
Speaker 1: Why don't you like them together? Because they were together in real life? Maybe not at this point, but.
Speaker 4: Like, I like, hegether the first time, but this time around, something feels off.
Speaker 1: She feels desperado.
Speaker 4: He's different, she's different. They've evolved as different humans and they're not a match anymore. I agree, but I it really upset me because I have started to like her, her character, her character now okay, yes, sorry, sorry, sorry, it's clarify. Watching Valerie, I have started to really like her, even though we want to hate her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me about why you like vou because I don't get it, like as me. For me watching I was like, ha ha, that's it. You're not going to get the man, like I was cheering against her as a watcher, not as like me or her personal people. But I was like, oh, val you thought the song was for you.
Speaker 4: I know, But I kind of like Valerie gets everything she wants and I like that kind of character. She's that like villain that you love to hate. And so now that she's like down and out, I'm like, I don't really, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Got it? You want her to be always like conniving and like yes, sassy. Yeah, I don't like her as like desperate val like please love me.
Speaker 4: It's out of character. And I'm just like, no, that's what we kind of liked about it. You love to hate about you. But the fact that she told David she doesn't think he should go to the funeral.
Speaker 3: Oh that was bananas angered me.
Speaker 4: I mean she's done a lot of things that should have angered me. This one took the cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was not cool.
Speaker 4: And he's like, I've loved her longer than i've known you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good line. That was good writing.
Speaker 1: See, good writing, and good writing. Even when she took that stupid cactus to her at his house, that was still writing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was good writing. You're right, You're right. This episode was much better, even with sort of the dumb ideas within it. It was way better.
Speaker 4: Sorry, going back to the Brandon Kelly, when you were saying that you want to be with him and what would happen and how will you ever know? And he was like you won't. You just have to take the leaks too. I was really good, you guys. I really enjoyed that between you guys because I felt it and I was like, ah, man, he's right, like, how can you ever trust him again? Like I know, it's.
Speaker 1: Even when you go okay. So then Kelly writes a letter to her dad in jail, So I'm seeing like her trying to figure out who she is and what her patterns are like I'm seeing her actually do like some sort of work there on trying to because she's just repeating that pattern like of not trusting men. And this whole Brandon thing has brought her back to her feelings about her dad. And then the con Oh thought.
Speaker 2: About that, aren't we supposed? It's almost like a trick at first? We don't know who she's writing the.
Speaker 1: Less I thought it at Randon Brandon. Yeah, but it's dead because she's got to start there. She's got to like figure her shit out when it comes to like that deep stuff that she's carrying around. I love that part.
Speaker 3: This episode had a lot of meat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I also liked it when you went to the boat at the end and you were like, well, it was where when you were holding onto the pole, Well, were you standing behind the pole or holding onto it for security? Because I couldn't tell. I was watching on my phone.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I was wondering the same thing.
Speaker 1: But maybe you just needed to hold onto something in.
Speaker 4: Them, he says, come in. I don't know, but you.
Speaker 1: Say to him like your communication is so good to him, like You're like, I might cry all night, I might get frustrated because you don't understand. Those are like big girl words. I was so happy to have these characters getting it. I loved it.
Speaker 4: Jenny.
Speaker 3: I think you're making like really really good points.
Speaker 2: I did not realize it until you pointed it out that it is the writing in this episode that makes it silk significantly better.
Speaker 1: M I hope it keeps up. Maybe there's hope.
Speaker 4: This could be it. This could be the turning point where it gets better.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of moments that are actually really needy good moments.
Speaker 1: Well, while it was still really slow and I wanted to have some fun, but you know what, it's okay. It's a nighttime drama, right. Maybe the Zany just needed to take a break.
Speaker 2: I think that they just shouldn't even tried that sane thing because that was dumb.
Speaker 1: It was not it was It did nothing for Steve's character, It did nothing for Brandon's character. Nothing. They didn't learn like they didn't. I don't know. It's just stupid, but they tried. I have I would give this episode an eight. That's what I would give it. What do you guys think?
Speaker 4: I agree with you. I'm not giving it an eight too.
Speaker 1: Yeah as well, Amory, what do you give it?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it an eight point five.
Speaker 1: She liked it that much. Wow, this is these are hi marks. Yeah, this season eight?
Speaker 3: Also, how can you?
Speaker 2: I mean, we have Donna's grandma, like we have to Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is let's see. This was episode nineteen of season eight, so we're like halfway right, a little bit more than halfway. How many episodes were there?
Speaker 4: Thirty four?
Speaker 1: Thirty four?
Speaker 3: Wow, there's so many.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It could be thirty two. It depends on the season.
Speaker 1: You can't remember either. But yeah, I think I have hope. I have hope. We have to have hope.
Speaker 3: Yes, we improved episode, improved episode.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel anything from the fashion except.
Speaker 3: No, and I tried. I tried, I keep.
Speaker 1: Vows bib overalls, but then I didn't like her, so I couldn't like her clothes.
Speaker 2: It's funny Tory brought that up last week that the fashion is just blah, so I really tried to look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's maybe it's because everything was very dark in this episode.
Speaker 4: Like, nope, it happened last week, Jen. Really we were just like, what's going on right now?
Speaker 1: Are we shifting to a new costumor? I feel like, because we did that at some point, we.
Speaker 4: Did Molly, but Molly Campbell, I feel like stayed to then, did she not?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: I love how you look up into the side like there's some sort of show happening that you're remembering things. It's like, I can't remember, but maybe that's works looking at so funny.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, and no, like Noah's look, you've noticed it.
Speaker 1: More, haven't you now that Sai's something?
Speaker 4: I can see it now. I'm sure I remembered it happening at the time, but I was so like giddy for him that I was like, Okay, he's okay.
Speaker 1: But it's doing great. Did you guys know that the nurse that was in the hospital room comes back later in the series and plays Janet's mother.
Speaker 3: Yo, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Oh no, casting, It must be slim pickens out there. We just keep They're like, save her, she'll be great for something else.
Speaker 4: Well, there was that smelling loyalty though, But maybe that's how it works within the same show, like the same you can put it in a different interesting Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal though. That's the lesson right there in life, even if you're doing something that feels like it's not like the big deal or like ultimately what you want. It's a stepping stone. And so she came in did a great job as the nurse. They gave her nothing other than nurse dialogue, and they said, you know what, she was really great. Let's put her on our list of callbacks because because she can handle more. And then she got a bigger role. Maybe that's how that's how life works, I think.
Speaker 4: Or she came into audition for the mother and they didn't remember they had useder seasons or that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, Okay, well this is a high ranker. Next week we have episode twenty. It's called Cupid's Arrow and it must be well it's Valentine's Day episode Hello, because it's gonna air on in February, the week of Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's gonna get romantic.
Speaker 4: Wow? So good though, what there's gonna be something, Brandon Kelly.
Speaker 1: Obviously I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is your dad coming back?
Speaker 1: What I do not know?
Speaker 4: These are the things I'm excited about. So I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: I mean, people don't believe me when I was like when I say like, I did not know that Brandon cheated on Kelly and season eight zero recollection of that, So I literally have no idea what's going to happen next.
Speaker 4: I don't either. So good.
Speaker 1: I feel better now. I feel better about my yeah brain now, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know a lot of what's happening. And that's why this season is a very hodge podgy, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like, it's not like there's a storyline that's so significant that you would remember. It's very hodgepodgy.
Speaker 1: Well, we have hope for next week. I hope you guys too too. Yes, I Love you.
Speaker 3: By Gus