Speaker 1: It's the probably Boom show me. All right, here's what you're gonna hear. I watched fourteen movies overbreak. You're gonna hear all that. And then we get into the show's Tuesday Reviews Day, including me Amy, Mike, Eddie Morgan on lunchbox. So it's all on this clip. So I do my fourteen movie special, and then the show's Tuesday reviews to day from today's show. So this is the review Day special.
Speaker 2: Here you go, enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to mister Cinema. No Mike d is movie Mike. But over my vacation, I watched fourteen movies. And I'm not a movie guy, but I watched fourteen movies. If you heard my vacation diary, you'll have heard all the movies I watched, although I did not review them. I guess I reviewed a couple of them, but mostly I saved it for this because today is Tuesday Reviews Day and I wouldn't want to hijack the entire show, and it just may not care, so you could have skipped the whole thing. But I watched fourteen movies, and I'm going to go from the bottom to the top. Now, the worst movie I watched at number fourteen was still pretty good. There'll be no spoilers here, but I will give you a little texture on some of this. The movie is called The Outfit. This is my number fourteen movie from two thousand and two. It had somebody called Mark Rylance and zoe do Douche. Surely they can't be Joey Douche, I don't know. Eighty five percent of Rotten Tomatoes. A quiet tailor finds himself trapped in a dangerous game between rival gangsters over the course of one night. I gave it three stars. It's very much mob based. It's a lot of dialogue. I didn't mind that could have been affected by all the movies I've been watching, So if it's like the second or third movie of the day, maybe my patience was a little shorter. But The Outfit I give three stars. It was my number fourteen movie of fourteen, although still pretty good. I'm gonna tell you if my worst is a three star, that pretty good. At number thirteen. The Last Duel. This is one where I just googled, Hey, what's a good movie I haven't seen? And it gives me. This from twenty twenty one, massive star Power, Matt Damon, Adam Driver. It is the true story of France's last legally sanctioned duel. What was cool about it was it was told from three conflicting perspectives. So there was the woman who is Matt Damon's wife, and Matt Damon and Adam Driver, and they're like two nights and they end up the dueling at the end and the last allowed duel. But you saw the story from all three of their perspectives because it was all just a little different in how each of them perceived what went down. She was assaulted. That's not a spoiler. So what I did I didn't like about it was and it's not the fault of the movie. It just kind of looked like Game of Thrones, and I like Game of Thrones, but I need some dragons, and dragons aren't real. There were no dragons, but the colors were like Game of Thrones, just like thirteen hundreds, So that got me a little bit. I don't like the colors like that. It was a little long. I only give it three stars. It's probably better than that because Rotten Tomatoes give it eighty five percent, but for me, I only gave it three stars. Okay, A had number twelve on the list. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die This's got three stars. It started off five stars. I love time travel movies. Have ever mentioned that to you? I love time travel movies, and so this was right up my keyster. I was ready to watch some Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die from twenty twenty five. Sam Rockwell is in it, and also Haley Richardson which I think she's also from The White Lotus. But a mysterious man from the future recruits strangers at a diner to stop an ai apocalypse, leading to a wild time travel adventure. It got a ninety two percent on Rotten Tomatoes. That is very high. I only give it three stars, and I really wanted this movie to be awesome. In the first half was frickin' awesome. And it's not even that it's an ending issue. I'm never gonna have a problem with the movie's ending. If I like the ending or don't like the ending, it's not gonna affect my overall review of the movie because I think the ending just is and I enjoyed the movie based on the full experience that I got, not just how it ended. Because I like when movies end up screwed up sometimes this one, and I love AI and the idea of man versus AI, and it just kind of lost me and I love it. But yeah, that's at number twelve on my list. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die at number eleven, and at one point I just went to chat GBT and was like, whatever you recommend, I'm gonna watch. So here we are at number eleven. The Wrath of Man. This is Jason Statham. I gave it three and a half stars. It's from twenty twenty one. A mysterious armored truck guard shocks as co workers when his true identity and mission slowly come to light. It only got sixty eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes. However, these movies aren't supposed to win Oscars. For a shoot them up, fistfight bang bang movie is pretty freaking good, but that's really what it was. So if you look up for just an action movie and your appetite is just straight action, right, this is awesome. If it's not, you're like, let's just watch a good movie. It's pretty good. I really wanted boom boom boom, but to fairly give it a rating, I give it three and a half stars. But Jason Stations is awesome. If you just want some John Wick type action. This is a good one Wrath of Man, but three and a half stars overall. Next up, we got my four stars and I got one, two, three, four, five, six four star movies, and so this is just a tear more than it is an order. But my four star movies. No Country for Old Men is a four star. And I think two thousand and seven is when this came out, and I think it won a bunch of awards. It's a Cohen Brothers movie. Chat GBT had suggested I watch it, so I did. Tommy Lee Jones, Heavy Air Bardome, They're awesome in it. The description, after finding a suitcase full of cash, a hunter becomes a target of one of cinema's most relentless killers. Ninety three percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Yeah, it's a super well respected movie. I really enjoyed it. You've probably seen it if you're listening to me, you watch movies at all. But I really enjoyed No Country for All Men, which, by the way, four stars about almost as high as you can get, and I get it. It goes up to a five star but I think I might have two or three five star movies ever in the history of my life. So four stars up there, four and a half stars, which I got a few of those. Realistically, that's about as high as it gets. So No Country for All Men four stars. Also four stars. This movie called Upgrade. It is only an hour and a half long. It was on Netflix. Now. If you're not into technology, and we talked about AI earlier, because I was talking about Good Fund, Good Luck, half Fun, don't Die, this movie's probably not for you if you're not a bit AI sci fi nerd, So I'll read you. After a brutal attack leaves paralyzed, a man receives an experimental aim plant that gives them extraordinary abilities and a thirst for revenge. I didn't know the actors, Logan Marshall Green and Betty Gabriel. I gave it four stars. It's eighty eight percent of rot Tomatoes. They listed it as cyberpunk, you know how they put the descripture words up there. Really enjoyed it. I think I had a low expectation that it was just going to be some sort of AI ninja type movie, and there are no ninjas in this but it was that there's a lot of action, but there are those elements that I think I was looking for, and good luck, have fun, don't die. Those trying to successfully predict what's happening in the future by showing you what's happened in the past and how fast AI has already grown. So I give that four stars if that's your jam. It starts off a little weird and you think, I don't know if I'm gonna like this, but hang in there. It's not that long anyway. Also Hell or High Water four stars. Hell or High Water from twenty sixteen. Jeff Bridges and Chris Pine, two brothers Rob Banks across Texas while a veteran ranger closes in on them. Jeff Bridges is the ranger. This was written by the same guy that wrote Yellowstone and all those so pretty cool. I didn't know that he also wrote Sacario, which I I'm going to review it a few minutes as well. So I think a lot of people. I'm just assuming that people have seen this because anybody I've mentioned, he's YEA, I've already seen it. Maybe you haven't seen Hell High Water, but people always like, oh, that's cool. Taylor Shardan wrote it, I'm generally a fan of Taylor shared and written things, and this is a good movie. It's a four star movie. It got ninety seven percent on Rotten Tomatoes. That is extremely high. I enjoyed it. I'm not really a guy likes cowboys in movies, but this wasn't a Western as in a traditional western and the eighteen hundreds. It is basically current day, you know, twenty sixteen. Yeah, yeah, it's basically current day. So it's good. It's good. It's good, real good. Four stars. Okay, what else we got here? September fifth is the movie I watched on Netflix, So September fifth came out in twenty twenty four. It's got Peter Sarsguard And this is a true story. The ABC sports team covering the nineteen seventy two Munich Olympics suddenly finds itself reporting a terrorist attack live for the world. This is wild. This really happened in Munich during the Olympics. These terrorists go in and take these Israeli athletes hostage. I don't want to say much more because there is a movie in it. I guess you could look up the history of it. But so they had to make decisions being the people that were sports broadcasters, sports broadcasters, sports production team, and they have the biggest news story in the world happening right in front of them. How do they handle it? What do they shoot? I think just as a movie, I don't know if I might have given it four stars. Maybe it's a three and a half for but the historical part of it knocked it up to four stars. I did really enjoy it because I felt like I was learning something and I really like the actors in it too. But it was good ninety three percent. I don't know if I said that on Rotten Tomatoes, because that was all I sit out in front of me, so you have to pardon me. So there you go. September fifth, four star and that four star tier Strange Darling four stars. This movie I was impressed by more than any other movie because I had no idea what I was getting into. Now. I didn't say it's my favorite of all of them, but I had no idea what this was about. Because when chat GPT told me to watch it, it said, don't watch a trailer. The less you know, the better, So that's what I did, and so all I'm gonna say, is they present this out of order because they do it in chapter and it's a serial killer movie. I think that's all I'm gonna say, because I just want to give you what I had going into it, and that's what scrolls on the screen at the very beginning of it. So in the first thirty seconds in the movie, it tells you the story of the serial killer, and then it's all given to you, but out of order. I went into it going I could use a little suspense. I'm into it, let's get it. And when it was over, I text Mike. I said, hey, you got to watch Strange Darling if you haven't your movie. Mike, first, I said have you seen Strange Darling because I figured he would have. He's like, I haven't. I said, you gotta watch Strange Darling, and then he texted me back and said I watched it. It was awesome. So that's a ninety six percent of Rotten Tomatoes. It is in my four star tier. Strange Darling. It is a bit dark at times, so I don't want you to think you're going into a movie that's uplifting because it is not. And there's some sex stuff, so don't watch this with the now it's not like pornography, but I think I was most impressed. Most impressed maybe not fair. I think from expectation to what was delivered, it was the highest based on where the floor was strange, darling, it rocked, it rocked, how they did the movie too, all of that, all of it just impressive. Okay, I have two more in the four star tier. No, I have won more in the four star tier. Pressure Now, this was a three and a half movie for sure, but it's historical and the acting was so freaking good. If you don't have time to sit without your phone and watch skip Pressure. And it's one of those slow burns that at the end of it you're super happy you watched it, but during it you may go, man, they're sure. I'm talking a lot like if you watch Pressure, remember the the bomb that came out about the atomic bomb Oppenheimer. If you liked Oppenheimer, I think you'll like Pressure one. It's historical and for the most part true, but it's slow in that there's no war happening in the movie, but it's about the war that's happening during the movie. So here's the plot in the days before d Day, military leaders and meteorologies wrestle with the weather forecast that could determine the success or failure of the invasion. So probably the most famous invasion in American history, at least modern during World War Two. It's about that. Brendan Fraser plays Dwight de Eisenhower. He's freaking amazing in it. I'm not somebody who knows good acting unless it's so good that I go that guy's good. And Andrew Scott is in it. I think Andrew Scott is from the show I watched on maybe Netflix was in black and white. The guy's like a murder. But anyway, it got eighty seven percent of Rotten Tomatoes and it got a four star from me. Historical part. The historical probably was freaking awesome. All right, all right, right, there you go. Those are the four stars. Now, I gotta say nothing got a five star. But like I said earlier, I think there have only been I'm gonna say three movies ever they got a five star, and I can only think of two of them. Now, I'm just giving myself the runway if I forgot one. But Man on the Moon the movie about Andy Kaufman, Jim Carrey's playing Andy Kaufman. That is my favorite movie of all time. Five stars. It's a great movie, great acting, great story, and it's about somebody that I look at and am enamored with. So there's that. The other one is probably The Life of Chuck five stars. That movie was amazing, and I understand some people didn't like it, and I think I was looking for something like that at that time. And also, I love though I hate to be that guy that goes well, if you didn't like it, you just didn't get it. What I would think is if you didn't like it, maybe you missed some of the nuance of what they were trying to get you to feel. I miss that all the time in movies. But I think those are my two for sure, and I leave open for one other one, but those are my five stars. So also, it's gonna be impossible to get a five star the day after. I think a five star is something that you grow into as well. H Okay, we got four four and a half stars. This is about the highest that I could give them a movie. I loved all four of these movies. I'm gonna go Sacario, which I had never seen. My wife has seen it. I mentioned in the Diary podcast that I did on my vacation that she walked down while I was watching it. This is about the time she started calling me mister Cinema and I was watching Sacario, which like, oh yeah, I saw this long time ago. So it's got Emily Blunt Beni Ciel del Toro. It's about an FBI agent and she joins this task force and it's Mexican drug cartels and it's like the gray areas of the drug war. Ninety two percent of Rotten Tomatoes four and a half stars for me. I loved Cecario. Won't spend too much time on it. You may have already seen it. Prisoners another one you may have seen. It's got Jake Jillen holl in it and Hugh Jackman. What the crap. That's a crazy one. That's a crazy one. That's a crazy one. Yeah. Prisoners twenty thirteen, when two young girls disappear, a desperate father and a determined detective take very different paths toward finding them. I gave a four and a half stars. That's a crazy one. So there you go. That's Prisoners. I don't want to say too much about it. I got two more here on Tuday Reviewsday. All Right, all right, these are probably my favorite two of the whole fourteen movies, and they're both kind of fed up. They're both f up movies, and that's why I love them. So I don't think these are gonna be everybody's favorites. By the way, I think if I were just to go gen pop, what would I recommend everybody? Before I tell you these two? If you're listening right now and you're going, man, I really would like to have a movie to watch in your gen pop? How if I have one hundred people in front of me, how am I gonna make eighty five of them happy? I'm gonna recommend Sacario, Prisoners Hell or high Water. Those are the three that I'm recommending to you listening here, unless you have an fed up taste like me with technology, uh kill eat the rich type thing. So in no order, I'll put four and a half stars that we're going to do Companion. Now. I want to make sure that I don't say anything I shouldn't say about Companion because I knew almost nothing going into it from twenty twenty five, as Jack Quaid in it from the boys and Sophie Thatcher. Here is the plot synopsis. A weekend getaway unravels into a tense sci fi thriller filled with secrets and unexpected TWTs. A ninety four percent on Rotten Tomatoes from me, Companion gets four and a half stars. Companion freaking rocked. I think Companions what gave me the taste to keep watching movies the whole time? All right, my number one or the companion in this one, I gotta let me. I got four that are four and a half. But the menu, you guys, watch the menu. What the heck? It was listed as horror. I think my definition of horror is wrong because to me, horror is monsters. Rah. There were no monsters, so when I hit play, I thought, oh, man, if they are like goblins coming out from the closet, jump scares, I'm not into This was not that at all. The menu to me was amazing. It's fed up, but it was amazing. From twenty twenty two. I'm not sure how to say this guy's name. I think it's Ralph Fines. That's spelled fie n Nes. This guy is amazing in this movie. He plays the head chef and then Enya Taylor Joy, who I know from that Chess series on Netflix. Maybe Queen's Gambit. Yeah, yeah, yeahah, Okay. Guests at an exclusive Island restaurant discover the evening's menu is far more sinister than they expected. Eighty eight percent of Rot Tomatoes four and a half stars. Movie Freaking Rocked. So there you go. Those are the fourteen movies that I watched over my vacation. I did them all here on Tuesday reviewesday. As I reviewed all fourteen movies, Okay, let me let's see. Let's see by Rotten Tomatoes scores. Of all them that I reviewed, it looks like Heller High Water got the highest overall score at ninety seven. The other nineties are No Country for Old Men, Ciicario, September Fifth, Strange Darling that they got ninety six, and good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die, which only gave three stars. Those are the ones who got the nineties. The lowest of all the movies was Wrath of Man at sixty eight percent, but I think and that was just to shoot him up. Jason states the movie. I think that's the only one that was in the sixties or the seventies. YEP. All the rest were eighties in money, like Prisoners only got eighty one percent, which blows my mind because that movie I get four and alf story. That movie's frank crazy. So you heard the movies for gin Pop. If you have a taste that's a little odd like me, I recommend the Menu and Companion because they were awesome. So there you go. There's my full Tuesday reviews day. And I also encourage you to check out Man on the Moon because it's my favorite movie ever, and also encourage you to check out Life of Chuck because it's one of my favorite movies ever as well. There you have it. Thank you for listening to this. I know it was just me talking, but I wanted to get this. This vomited all out one place, one time, Tuesday Reviews Day. Thank you very much my Tuesday reviews Day. I finished Season four or From which is that show where these people are in this town they can't get out and at night these zombie things come along. It's an awesome show and nobody watches it because it's on MGM Plus, but it's a plus. I finished season four. I'm gonna give season four full out of five pistols. It's the worst of the four seasons, but it's also really good as a fourth season and there's only one left. This season was really setting up the final season, which is kind annoying, but if you haven't watched from yet, it's so good. I hate horror movies, and this thing definitely at times feels horrory. I was starting to say hory. My wife's like, that's nothing to say horror. Yeah, she gets put the order that lies or on there er. Yeah, so from four out of five pistols and nobody else is watching it Ason.
Speaker 3: Nope, No, my daughter and she's with you.
Speaker 1: She loves it. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Amy Imperfect Women that's on Apple. Plus Carrie Washington is in it, and I give it three point five out of five.
Speaker 3: Mysterious Deaths.
Speaker 1: Movie not TV show? Show show? Did you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I don't know if I did.
Speaker 1: It's it's a series on what was that show you were watching them that you said it could be great, it could be terrible. It's from a book. Herman Melville wrote it.
Speaker 5: What the guy that wrote movie did exactly.
Speaker 1: It was on Netflix and you said it's a book and you you were giving us the whole run through and you were like, it's good, but I don't know if everybody loves it.
Speaker 3: Oh we haven't. I haven't. I read that book Strangers on vacation.
Speaker 1: No, chase me if you can or something. Yeah, what, I don't know. Man, you're telling us about some show on Netflix last week. Okay, and you're like you're not done with it. Well, I know that I British. Really yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh man, time flies.
Speaker 4: I know that I started Strangers the book, which I finished that and I give that four and a half out of five divorces. But you're the one that told me that was going to be a show on Netflix and Gwyneth Paltrow's going to be the star.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find this show and you're gonna do You're gonna go, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: That's it, Like, oh my brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will find him.
Speaker 3: I will find him. I will find him.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, oh my god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You're watching what it's about.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have to see what it's about. Let me just see little something so.
Speaker 5: You know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was right, I will find it was written by Harlan.
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, so I didn't read this book, but I did watch I Will find You.
Speaker 3: I watched all of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you fully review it? I did.
Speaker 3: I forgot I watched it. I forgot that last week. Yeah, you're right. Before I was like, I can't talk about it yet. Yes, I give it. I'll give that four out of five murdered sons.
Speaker 1: I don't like those, I know.
Speaker 3: But there it's you'll see.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see. Is that a spoiler?
Speaker 3: No, it's why you know he's.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's in Bill too. Yeah. Yeah, well the thing says here I can read it's.
Speaker 4: Right because on Netflix it does say from the book by Harlan Covid, that's.
Speaker 1: Why, said Herman Melville Herlen and Herman's Yeah, I says a father in prison for a son's murder receives evidence suggesting a child may be alive.
Speaker 5: Sounds like everything's good there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like I am sick.
Speaker 1: Compelling him to escape and uncover the truth. Yeah. Okay, So those are your reviews.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of prison break Days.
Speaker 1: We will do the rest of reviews on the podcast. Also on the podcast today, I did a fourteen movie during my vacation full review of every of the fourteen movies and tiered them mount that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, movie watch fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watch fourteen movies are in the vacation. Okay, go check that out. Bobby Bone Show podcast. If you want to hear that right now, hit generic again. It's a Bobby Bone show. Okay, let's finish Tuesday reviews day. Let's go to a movie, Mike.
Speaker 6: I watched the new Jackass movie in theaters. It was really good. There's only been one movie to make me cry this year, and it was Jackass.
Speaker 1: Really is it because it's the end of something you spent your whole life watching. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jackass came out when I was ten years old, so I've been watching it my entire life. I have seen every episode of the TV show, seeing all the movies in theaters and then seeing it come to an end. It was like a weird part of my childhood, just finishing.
Speaker 1: Did you like it as a standalone Jackass movie?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: If I watched all the other movies leading up to it, I would feel kind of ripped off because they do use a lot of the bits. It's like the best and last, so it's their best moments from all the movies and then new stuff. But I think as like one piece together, it works really well as an emotional send off.
Speaker 1: I had Steve O on the Bobbycast and he was telling the story of Johnny Knoxville and how what Johnny Knoxville did to get famous because he was trying to be an actor, a real life, straightforward actor for a long time and it wasn't working. He says, screw it, I'll just do stuff to get people to notice me. And so I made this video of him testing out a lot of the equipment that choose to incapacitate people and so tasers, all this stuff, right, And so one of them was he put on a bulletproof vest and they shot him with a gun. But that was never able to be shown because of how it was Oh yeah, wow, but they showed it, didn't They shoots himself? He does, Yeah, so this is the first time in the movie. Yeah, that's what STEVEO said. It's the first time that's ever been able to be shown. So there's a lot of that footage from way way way back that you were never able to see that you're able to see now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did he shoot somewhere where he would.
Speaker 1: Be a bulletproofed.
Speaker 3: Well, I know he's bulletproof.
Speaker 1: He puts on the.
Speaker 4: Head, I mean on the vest. Did he strategically go somewhere where maybe he had a better.
Speaker 1: On No, like right in the middle of the chest, he'd have been done for it.
Speaker 6: He put some magazines like in between the vest in his bodies, like that'll that'll pad it a little bit.
Speaker 1: But it's so it's scary watching it. You know, it turns out fine.
Speaker 6: But they go out to like the back, like just some random back road, and it just looks like he's.
Speaker 1: A better die. So he did that stuff because he felt like, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, that he had to go to that level to get people to notice him. He never was planning to beat the guy that was doing crazy stuff. He was trying to be a real life actor. I saw a picture of him as Keanu Reeves body double in a movie. Yeah, like one of.
Speaker 5: Those movie was like point blank or I don't know, Yeah, I saw the same picture.
Speaker 1: But that was his way, and so that's what happened. So did they know each other. Nope, they just got put together. Nope, they Steve O sent an audition tape. He was doing his own thing, making tapes.
Speaker 6: He was down in Florida.
Speaker 1: He was down in Florida making tapes, like doing crazy stuff, skateboarding. It's a really interesting bobbycast, even if you don't like Jackass, because Jackass is like fifteen minutes stuff and we talked about a lot of other stuff. But yeah, those guys didn't know each other. No, it's crazy, and Johnny Knoxville's plan was never to be the Jackass guy. So that's cool. School, it's good. Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna watch it, but I thought it was. You won't watch it at all as I get older. As I get older, people falling makes me feel weird or weird.
Speaker 6: It's funny because they are older, they don't do the physical stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: It gets more disgusting, oh, because they're like, we can't.
Speaker 6: Do the physical things because well, like Johnny Knoxville, he takes another blow to the head, it will literally die.
Speaker 1: I saw he was doing Savannah banana stuff. Yeah, and he did human strike zone and he stood over the plate and they basically just pegged him with the ball. Like this is recent. This is like two weeks there. Yeah, he like hit him in the balls with the ball. I think Steve O was there. He let himself on fire and on the basis So that's promotion for the movie. That wasn't even the movie, right, Uh, what'd you get it?
Speaker 6: I gave it four point five out of five crutches strong Eddie Man.
Speaker 5: I watched the documentary called The Truth and Tragedy of Mariah Wilson. And this was back in twenty twenty two in Austin, Texas. There was a cyclist who she was a competitive cyclist, really good at it, but she went to Austin to visit a front of hers Her friend comes back home, finds her dead on the floor. That's all I can tell you, and then they break down just the investigation of what happened to her. Dude, that's just crazy. I remember reading this in the news and being like, oh gosh, whatever, like this is somebody goes on the.
Speaker 1: Run, they have to find them.
Speaker 5: It's a crazy, crazy story.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 5: It's called The Truth and Tragedy of Mariah Wilson and they call her MO for short.
Speaker 1: Has anybody watched that documentary about the pez guy No on Netflix? Candy, Yeah, you may want to look that up. I haven't watched it. I had a friend who said, hey, have you watched the documentary on the Pez. Guy said it was pretty good. I hadn't. I was in the middle of watching fourteen other movies.
Speaker 5: You're a little busy.
Speaker 1: It's called The Pez Outlaw. It is a documentary and it has on Rotten Tomatoes a one hundred percent no way. I don't know what it's about. The story of Steve Glue, a Midwestern machinist who smuggles rare Pez dispensers from your up and sells them for thousands, drawing the ire of both the US PEZ and rival collectors. I'm in not seeing it, but I'm in.
Speaker 5: Pez was cool because like the collecting the different characters is cool. But the candy was never that good.
Speaker 2: It was terrible, but it tastes as good as a kid because it was cool. You just pop them, and you just you put them. Here's what stuwid You'd waste all the time putting them all in and then you eat them about three seconds.
Speaker 1: I never put him in. I just got that little score pack and ate handy uh ut the wrapper and open it up. Meats handy, Adie. That is a crazy story about the cyclist.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've read the news story and I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Morgan. Yeah, I watched Elle on Amazon Prime. L Yeah, it's the prequel to the Leakally Blonde. Sorry, there's a prequel to Illegally Blonde. Is Reese Witherspoon involved, She's.
Speaker 7: The executive producer her company, Hello Sunshine.
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 7: It's very much following the story of Ellwoods, and she is Reese Witherspoon could have birthed this girl. She looks identical to her, and she sounds like her. She has similar mannerisms. It's really well done.
Speaker 1: Did you like it? I loved it. Is it because you liked Legally Blind? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I went in with nostalgia.
Speaker 7: I was excited to watch it, so I'd give it four out of five.
Speaker 1: Touallas Launch Bikes. I watched nothing. I watched just the road, the open road, the open.
Speaker 2: Road, the lake, and I mean a lot of just uh soccer. Whenever I watched TV, it.
Speaker 1: Was soccer, Raymond, do'd you watch anything during the break? A little bit of Love Island UK and Love Island US not finished yet, but a lot of sleeping around, sleeping with other deeping ricks. You were, well, dude on that's what it sounded like from you. He's like, I was doing a lot of sleeping around dude's chicks. And then they do movie nights and stuff. So the guys come back and they have to explain why they slept in the bed with another girl, and they go, I was I was just coloring with her for a night. It's not like anything happened. And then the girls say, oh, yeah, he wasn't. He wasn't, didn't do anything inappropriate. We just cuddled. Sometimes from the UK they have different words, but yeah, it was just doing a British and trying to do British because it sounded a bit racist. But I didn't a bad break. But yeah, oh yeah. We were like yeah, oh yeah, yeah, so I lock a. I mean, uh okay, now I can here. I'm trying to do it. He's trying. Yeah, okay, but you didn't finish it or anything. No, no, no, it's live, so it's going on every day. Okay, there you go. That is Tuesday Revuesday