Speaker 1: The nephew is here with today's phone call. Prank phone call, will do the strawberry letter in just a little bit. All right, Charlie, This right here is me and my Jesus. Yes, Lord heard my grandmama said a many days with me, and.
Speaker 2: That was on the wall at my grandmama house that as far as me and my we we will.
Speaker 1: Serve the Lord. Right.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: So this right here is me and my Jesus. Let's go get down.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to reach your sister. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a call on behalf of Baptist Church. You are a member there?
Speaker 3: I am all right, yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I'm calling you.
Speaker 2: They some of the members have gotten together and had a meeting and wanted me to give you a call.
Speaker 1: It seems that.
Speaker 2: A lot of them all complain about Sunday services that go on and wanted for me to give you a call on their behalf so that we can see if we can address the problem and talk to you diligently as possible and try to get the problem rectified.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like that a lot of members are complaining.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and what is your name again?
Speaker 2: My name is ma'am. I'm not actually a member of the church. I've just been the one that been asked to give you a call and try to talk on the members' behalf. So maybe we can get this problem, rectify that you that they have as far as you are concerned, now.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead. Well, I'm just trying to see what this is in regards to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the members of the church are complaining about that you're doing too much shouting at church on Sunday, and it seems to be going on every Sunday, you running up and down aisle and you're shouting all over the place.
Speaker 3: And it's me. I've been singled out about my shot what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, ever, then it's distracting, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You're distracting everyone from getting the word and listening to the word and being involved in the service. And that's the purpose of the call is to see if we can get you to tone it down some.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the whole church is complaining about me shouting the way people run up and down the house every Sunday and almost turning cart wheels and flips and they singling me, I complained about me.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how it is that you can see everybody else doing cart wheels when you're the ones that they say is the one that's doing them.
Speaker 3: How am I being singled out?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that they saying that you're doing too much shouting and too much running at this church.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just the message.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't tell me how to shout. They can't tell me what's going on in my life. What's gonna keep me from praising God? I mean, they could just they can go somewhere else with that, But they're not gonna tell me that I can't praise my God. They don't know how good God has been to me.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I understand that I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it's become mean a distraction. I mean, they was at the point last night talking about should we put some seat belts on the pews so so you can stay down?
Speaker 3: We state will put some seat But I only gonna tell people they can't shout in church and praise God? What can we come to church?
Speaker 1: Far will you do come to We need to.
Speaker 3: Be trying to prase God and get their own shout on and stop looking at me and worrying about what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: We gonna need you to quit running up and down these aisles and doing what you now.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, sir, you know I'm trying to stay calm. I'm trying my best. Jesus, she's sure that that's not happening. You can't tell me I gotta stop shouting, okay, man.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you. Are you running now? Aren't you just standing still talking?
Speaker 3: Because I don't have to run right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, what I'm trying to get you to do.
Speaker 3: Like I want to run up and down this street right now, I can run up and down the street and praise God. But they're not gonna tell me to stop shouting at church.
Speaker 2: Can we get you to be a little bit more reserved as what we see? Man, let me let me go ahead and go further on what.
Speaker 3: They don't how the spirit moves.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me move and tell you what they've told me.
Speaker 2: Now. If we can't get to the point where you can, you know, tone it down, then we may have to ask you to leave.
Speaker 3: Ask me, oh jee, oh, Jesus, Oh, Jesus you it's not ask me, why would they want me to leave a church. I've been at that church for fifteen years. I'm not leaving the church. I'm gonna run up and down.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be on the church.
Speaker 3: I may some flip where I am.
Speaker 1: I feel like it not now listen.
Speaker 3: That's all. I'm okay, go ahead, but.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I am going to be there on Sunday. Man, and I have been the person that's been appointed to make sure that you're not running up and down these hous and shotting like this. You have to keep yourself reserved so people can hear the word of God. You are standing in people's word. That's what you're doing. You in the whale.
Speaker 3: If they come trying to send me down, I'm gonna give them a word, and it ain't gonna be your God. So let's you put that hands up on me here now.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that. Now you could say, I'm to have been in that church ten years. If I want to run and dance, shout, jump squy, whatever I want to do, I'm gonna do it. It ain't nobody gonna stop me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to stop this.
Speaker 2: This past Sunday was your last Sunday doing it, and you're not finna do it this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Like I said, just why, And I'm telling you could tell the ernswers, the deacon boyd, the deacon ness, the minister's wives, or whoever else you want to tell. Let them put their hands on me and see if I don't sling on them I'm gonna come right up out the spirit and swing on them. I'm telling you that now, because se sir, you don't really push me there out of tried, out of tried, Let me ask you what you trying to show that I'm saying. Remember, but you make it. You you're making me revert back to my own ways, and you you're really finna put me out. That's what you're finna do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let me ask you this. Where is the God at right now in you? Where is the one that the.
Speaker 3: God was in me? When I was trying to be calmed with you at first to tell you don't be calling me with this foolishness, but now you've have made the other side of me ro he's up.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't raise it up in now. You wouldn't raise it up in me too. Guess what come Sunday, you're gonna sit your pew and you ain't gonna you know you.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, I'm gonna see how well I'm not sitting at PEP matter of faith first, same signing on. I'm going to past Oh yeah, gonna deacon whoever you want, whatever your name is, I'm gonna tell him about it. Y'd better how long we got you you need to lose.
Speaker 2: I would be talking to Pastor myself and letting him know about this situation. You don't talk.
Speaker 3: You don't we can call pastor.
Speaker 1: You don't talk the pastor.
Speaker 3: I talked to pastor at this church fifteen years, like I said, now tell you, oh Jesus gee, oh you feel old.
Speaker 2: Jesus not not not not now see just like this, you'll see how you calling on it and you standing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm calling on him to keep me from just really going to cuss you out right now because you don't really hit my nerves.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I need to say to you, ladies.
Speaker 3: You know want you better say it real quick because you're gonna talk to this operator.
Speaker 1: That's his nephew. Time it from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your.
Speaker 3: Girl, you know, see you know, Oh I'm gonna kick but.
Speaker 2: I see Curson on the Okay, Jesus, I got one more thing, baby, Let me ask you something. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land. Harm in morning, Come on now, Stupid on the road this morning list e play too much? Yes, yes, yes, all right. Next weekend, Oklahoma City, the Nephew is coming to town. Bricktown. That's Bricktown Comedy Club. That's the twenty eight, twenty ninth, and thirty be ye readiest Charlotte, North Cock. I like April four, fifth and six Comedy Zone tickets selling like hot cakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y hey. April nineteenth. It is Easter weekend.
Speaker 2: That's when you wear your pastel colors in Jacksonville, Florida at the Florida Still It'll come hang out with your board. It is an evening with Nephew toimey pastille colors. No Easter eggs, allut, we ain't got enough money for all that, all right. Also it is uh bray all right. Brell Comedy club that's l A y'all right outside of LA. That is April to thirteenth. Thickets are on sale right now, Sunday night only at the Brell. I'm gonna go to LA and just hang out for a bottle. Yeah, yeah, don't hang out for a week, all right, laying in the cut.
Speaker 1: Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: That will be Memorial weekend. Ask lection to what I do. It's ask Oh you got to have that?
Speaker 1: K huh? You got all right? Go right,