Speaker 1: Phoning everybody. It's the j n V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne to gud we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarius is our guest co host. That's right now we're doing just fix My Mess.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know, just got a podcast Carefully Reckless.
Speaker 3: He won't try to talk over that. I'm in the third season. Can'tfully Reckless, Charlamagne, Thank you so much. And I fix people's message. I try to do every Wednesday, y'all.
Speaker 2: Now, if you have a question or you need relationship advice and any type of advice, Jess is here for you.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Chop house?
Speaker 2: Turning your radio down and ask Jess whatever your problem is my advice.
Speaker 5: Listen. I just got caught cheating on my old lady. Man. I went out of town one time. She called me. Now, I'm trying to get my family back together.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking Keisha Cole every day, and I hate Keisha Cole with a passion.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: You don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Move I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You said, just move on on.
Speaker 4: You're not getting a bad You gotta fight for that.
Speaker 1: Back brother.
Speaker 3: No, he it seemed like he's been fighting and he ain't been winning.
Speaker 5: Been fighting hard and beat my man, she done beat my ass all type of the family.
Speaker 3: It's not the first time. I can tell you. It's not your first time cheating.
Speaker 5: That the first time. That the first time. I ain't never cheating on nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what made you do it?
Speaker 5: Man? I was drunk out of town one day.
Speaker 4: Man, not to be trusted. Yeah, how did you get caught?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: I was drunk one night and I was chansing the girl. When I came back home, I was tripping, y'all.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing. Did you post something that somebody call her that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: How did she find out that you?
Speaker 5: Oh, she went through my phone because I was just moving kind of weird. You know. You know me, we've been we've been together since middle school, really right.
Speaker 3: So you don't know how to cheat me your first time you got caught, So that's why you don't.
Speaker 8: Need yeah.
Speaker 5: Or not?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that I think that she's more betrayed than anything. So it's just gonna take time for that. This is your first time, and and sometimes you only got a cheat one time to lose the person that you really shouldn't cheated on. But yeah, just keep trying.
Speaker 5: Give a shout out to my wife real quick.
Speaker 8: You do you want to embarrass in my bad We never hear her name.
Speaker 5: Marie McKenny, Angelina, Marie McKinney. I love you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like Jessic's advice.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 7: It's gonna take time, it's gonna take and you might you might have messed it up so much that she may not be coming back buddy, because.
Speaker 4: She can't believe you.
Speaker 2: Keep trying to be persistent, Be consistent, will be smart.
Speaker 5: All right, appreciate y'all. Appreciate y'all. Y'all following me on in the ground house. You are wrong.
Speaker 1: About the wrong thing.
Speaker 3: That's how you had bitches in the first place. In the bed in Miami.
Speaker 4: Talking about following me, I'm gonna give a shout out.
Speaker 5: Hello this Hi, this is Erica.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning with your present for jess Hi family.
Speaker 9: I feel like we're all family. Let's see you'll every.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 9: My question is I've been with my husband for right a sixth year. Before we got married, things were off, you know, we there wasn't nobody taking score of anything. Whatever. He didn't do I picked up the flag, did it without asking questions or anything.
Speaker 5: And this bikes vers us.
Speaker 9: But we got married the first year. I can remember my first anniversary. I'm fitt next table by myself with the top of the cakes from the wedding and he's outside walking the car. But it just went down here from then. So I'm just trying to see should I say, because every time he apologizes, I accepted it and seemed like he does something else, like he seated the first year. The second year, he just started going in on my character, trying to make me feel like I'm letting who I am. But thank god, I know who I am. But she's just been so disrespect for and dis lawyers.
Speaker 4: Well, family, listen, listen, listen. Well do you know who you are?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 4: That's literally you know I'm serious.
Speaker 3: No, that's a real question, though, seriously says do you know who you are? You stuck around for a lot and you got red flags early on, and he knows all he got to do is apologize and then you and you'll forgive him.
Speaker 4: You love him to death.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: He loves the convenience, He loves being able to do what he wants to do if he knows he can smooth it over with you know, whatever you want to hear. He knows what you want to hear. He knows how to get back and good graces with you. I don't think you do. I think you know who you are. I don't think you know your value. I don't think that. Yeah, I think you you should search for that, because that is there's no way you're supposed to be in the predicament you're in right now and you've seen all them flags.
Speaker 4: Boll damn.
Speaker 6: It is so hard.
Speaker 9: Kept saying work you to I'm like, oh my god, mommy, daddy. I just so you might. I don't know who you are.
Speaker 3: You living for everybody else, You're living for everybody else. You have to really know who you are. You have to because honestly, he don't even know who you are. If he did, he wouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 4: So you got to go. You got to go.
Speaker 3: Anybody talk to you about his family. He talks about your girl, You're gonna get me mad. I talked about you Wednesday, girl.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: That's true, though, I was going to say, at least you know try to have a conversation with the with the brother and but you know what, this is just just.
Speaker 1: As just fix my mess eight and this is how I fix it.
Speaker 2: No right, eight hundred five one. You need relationship advice, called Jess right now.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, owing everybody. It's theej Envy charlamagnea God. We are the breakfast Club now if you just join us. Of course, our co host is Jess Hilary. She's here and we opened up the phone lines for Jess.
Speaker 4: Fixed my mess.
Speaker 2: If you're going through some problems, some relationship issues, Jess is.
Speaker 1: Here to help you. Hello, Sandy.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you're going through a big problem right now, and I know what's holding you back, so you can go ahead and talk to her right now.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, So I am Mary. I've been married for three years and we just had our first baby last year.
Speaker 4: Congrass, congratulations, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: And the situation that's kind of drastic, Like at first it sex was great, like my husband and I were secting all the time. But it's been about eleven months. I didn't do my breakfast the whole time. I've tried like set in the mood I've done it all, Like, but we're not having sex. Girl, I'm done breastfeeding, like my body. I'm getting my body back right, I've lost about sixty pounds. But he's just not he's not like it's not getting up.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Charlamagne. What Okay? They said, have been twelve months, you haven't had sex?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Twelve?
Speaker 6: What since I got twelve plus nine?
Speaker 3: Okay, So y'all haven't sex in a long time?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Have you ever talked to him about it? Like you know this communication with w Have you to ever talked to him about it?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 6: Or you embarrassed to get a virtual virtual therapy session like I asked him that you want to see like a sex doctor. He's a he's an introvert, like he's a black nerd. He's not really like aggressive. So I'm like, okay, baby, we could work around that. But I'm kind of like at my peak because I'm like, bro, I'm ready, like I'm needing a little bit.
Speaker 4: More, okay. And then when you said that, what did he say?
Speaker 6: He was like, Okay, babe, I'll get it together. I'll try, you know, and it just feel messing.
Speaker 3: You don't think at all that it is somebody else. I'm not trying to put that in your head. I just have to ask, because you know, I'm a therapist.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I honestly don't think so. I know finances were like a big thing, you know. I know sometimes men to stress multiple right scenes at once. I put the mear off with the baby.
Speaker 4: Maybe she just had a baby. He's having stressed. Maybe it's penis. Is not good she was and you were cut off off.
Speaker 3: She was talking about her damn baby, and you're going, Yo, it's this penis.
Speaker 4: Hold what I'm saying right now two talking to him?
Speaker 7: Ain't now one woman brought up penis, but you did.
Speaker 3: Here you go, and then now you got your man holling at you, mad at you, and all of that. Listen, all right, I'm sorry, Ash, I mean, what's your name is, Sandy?
Speaker 4: Sandy? All right, Sandy, so listen.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when it's stressed, when a man is stressed out, it could be a number of things. Girl, you said you took off for a year, so you you were home, so he had.
Speaker 4: To find for the whole household.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know what he does or what that looks like, but I know that that man is probably tired newborn baby, because I know you're tired. So y'all still take turns with the baby, I'm assuming, and then sex is probably the first, not the furthest thing from his mind. But when you're struggling, it's a lot of things going on. I'm telling you you can't get it up. And I ain't got one to know. But I had a man who was stressed out before and could not get it up. Really I left, Yeah, you left him, damn it. Yeah, he was struggling on his own, not me.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, yeah, so I think that's what I.
Speaker 6: Do, Like just be patient and just.
Speaker 4: Girl, do you have a role?
Speaker 5: Do you have a toy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know you asked me. Can you check you? Okay? Do you still want to be married?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 4: You still want to stay there?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm at this point. I mean, I'm at the gym every day.
Speaker 4: You're just okay.
Speaker 3: So basically you're saying you're getting this body together, and if ain't, and if if one man ain't going to take advantage, somebody else will take him to.
Speaker 2: The doctor so he could get himself checked out. Because maybe they have no pills or the honey or whatever.
Speaker 1: They'm gonna be honest. You said he a nerd.
Speaker 7: He probably in that metaverse having sex with the virtual reality.
Speaker 4: That's why I said it has to be I don't know. Don't put that in her mind. That might not be true, you know what. Yeah, I say, thought about it too. You know we ain't going there with it.
Speaker 7: When you said you're playing video games, butt you being there pumping the air? Shut up, man, put their dumb ass glasses on.
Speaker 4: This is what I think. This is what I think is.
Speaker 3: I think you should honestly talk to him and tell him that you are a female, that you have needs and you understand you know, his black nerdism and all the introvert and all of that and everything is going on, but you need to be sexually satisfied some type of way.
Speaker 4: So if he can.
Speaker 3: Give you a hall pass until he gets his his you know, his thing situated, you know what I'm saying. Or does he does he give good oral what's going on?
Speaker 4: Or is he too nerdy for that?
Speaker 6: Well he's not really an oral person.
Speaker 3: Oh girl, Yeah, you got to get a hall passed if he ain't doing this.
Speaker 2: But also, you know, sometimes it's not for me because I actually I love with my wife's preendance. But sometimes when you know, men see the baby come out the vagina and the vagina open so much and then off the bus, it turns guys off.
Speaker 4: So he gonna be turned He still turned off right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I still think there's compromises. And I'm not married. These two men are married, but I think you have to compromise. Look, if you know you ain't getting it up, you got to be sopping me up like a biscuit or something like.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 3: You say, I don't like giving child, what do he like doing? Damn radio silence exactly.
Speaker 6: I mean it's not a year, Yeah, it's been a year anything. Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't condone cheating. I don't condone. I don't condone cheating. I condone and understanding that that that needs have to be met and as long as he knows what's up, if he agrees with it, I think the child just need to go ahead. And you know, do that another man in another woman or something.
Speaker 4: How much did your body change?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she gaed about one hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: You ain't say that what did you weigh?
Speaker 4: Hold ups?
Speaker 1: What did you supposed to lead with that man? You left that off?
Speaker 4: Sorry, you left that off the scale, right?
Speaker 2: For First of all, she WoT, I know, what what did you wig before the huntred?
Speaker 6: I weighed one hundred and ninety pounds, but I mean I carry it very well.
Speaker 1: You got up to two ninety.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you went from one ninety to two ninety.
Speaker 3: So what he said, now, Jess, I just say that she's doing the right thing by being in that damn gym, and she just keep coming down and just.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's good, that girl keep on coming.
Speaker 1: You on that pin too, that with that diabetic everybody.
Speaker 3: No, I think she's doing good with the gam and just keep on because the more you come down on the weight, the more the penis will go up. I think that's what it is. Now we get into it. So I love you just staying there, don't she?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 7: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I thinkured that.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's you know, maybe the body of transformed. He's not turned on anymore, so you're you're a man, So this is good.
Speaker 7: I can ask the question, I supposed to love your buddo even if she gained a little work.
Speaker 3: Sure he's saying that, you don't is his penis, don't it's him.
Speaker 4: He's saying he had and we.
Speaker 1: Don't know what he looked like. He might have gained some weight too.
Speaker 4: He don't know.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, You don't know. It might just be two big old circles just on top of your right.
Speaker 4: It's not enough.
Speaker 1: We got just give us a little tea what we talk about.
Speaker 7: Yes, Oh but listen, make sure you subscribe the Jets a Liarons podcast carefully reckless on the Black Effect.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio podcast network. She does. Just fix my mess on there every week.
Speaker 4: Every week, all right?
Speaker 3: So stoles Piece says Biggie wanted to squash beef between Diddy and the Locks before he died.
Speaker 1: Great segue. Not call it a Biggie small story because he was big.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yeah, great segue.
Speaker 1: Just what the mess is up?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Is the Breakfast Cloak a boarding the Breakfast Club