Speaker 1: I just know from the New York Giants brother he changed his jersey number. I guess he revealed it after Russell posted, So he is now going to wear number three, making the switch out there. Of course Russell departed. Yes, Carter went viral for requesting to wear the Giants legend Lawrence Taylor's fifty sixth last season, in which Lawrence Taylor respectfully declined, get another number.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's double zero, and then make it famous.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yo, you got any issue with guys switching numbers and doing all that other stuff. You know, he had some issues last year. I guess he got bench twice for some disciplinary reasons missing all that.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't got a problem with people switching numbers. I don't have a problem with. My thing is when you come in though, I'm not asking nobody for no retired number. That's out there already. You know what I'm saying, Like it's retired.
Speaker 2: For a reason.
Speaker 3: That man went and did that, Like that's of all the greatest. So you go get you like you want to go set that legacy. Get a number like right he got fifty six, trying to get like fifty five or you want to step up one fifty seven something in member, but like I'm gonna make mine mine the way Lawrence Taylor made him him, Like I just my my thought. If I'm coming in, I just got too much respect and you got your You gotta you gotta start your own like you are you, you are you, you coming in as a rookie. Come set your own legacy, set your own trajectory. You're trying to get on the field. See what the NFL is talking about. Get your feet wet. You know what I'm saying, Like understanding the game, Like that's I feel like that's just putting unneeded pressure on yourself. Also, like you already first round pick, you already got the target on you. Now I'm trying to go get Laura's Taylor's j don't like letting them.
Speaker 2: Know I'm here. It's me.
Speaker 3: I'm like this, No, like you gotta kind of like chill a little bit. But for me, for me, my's mindset is coming in here. I gotta come figure it out myself, get my legacy, go and get my feet wet, stand on my own ten. You know what I'm saying, Like that's just additional pressure. Is just I feel I feel like it's just you didn't need it. It's unwarranted. And then that's could just make people look at you like you already a first round pick.
Speaker 2: We already know you need to come out here and snap.
Speaker 3: And now you're saying you're gonna come take LTS number out of retirement.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, like you.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, it just it's just you can't kind of be that good off it. You can't, you know what I'm saying, You kind of I'll kick your coverage trying to get something, you putting something on your back. It's like they're not like, no, I know, you just don't do it. I just wouldn't do it. The extra pressure.
Speaker 2: It's tough. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't care about the switching of numbers, dude, you know I don't. I don't really care. It is what it is. Some guys like certain numbers. They feel like, you know, they like it better, they play better, know, whatever it may be. Yeah, Joe, I didn't have a leuxury Joe I was. I was forty two, forty six, I believe forty one, ninety three, and finally ninety two after Jason Gilden left and I didn't pick none of those.
Speaker 2: Now you didn't pick one of those numbers was given to me? Okay, I did.
Speaker 1: Depo requesting enough Joe, I was cut Debo, Bro, I was cut up like so much, brother. I could have led the deafite paper cups like they was like they were just throwing The man in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Is crazy, Bro. I'm in the forties. You know, I ain't have a chance like a flap dock. Here go take that one.
Speaker 1: Well, we got available here, we got ale ye put this bit, put that on. But you know somebody else not put this on. You know what I'm saying? That nine too stuck though, Debo nine too stuck.
Speaker 2: It hit, it hit. I ain't gonna lie, but I came in that.
Speaker 3: But look, when I first got to Cleveland, they gave me number five for training camp, and then I had to put on forty. They gave me forty because I had to try to get a twenty number. All of them was gone, so then I had to go ahead and buy the number.
Speaker 1: So I had to get number twenty three. Yes, damn, Joe, that you was this. This is how crazy that is to me. Joe, you was in the forties. I had number four zero for the first first round draft choice. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's the only thing. Only for a day. It was only for a day. You know.
Speaker 1: It was only for a day because you paid money, because you Joe, big money.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, what I was gonna take the everybody here was the older you know.
Speaker 2: No, this is no and that's why I'm coming coming. I gotta come in at your me. Hey, what you need, old man, give me that. What you need, og what you need?
Speaker 3: My man, my man Peyton Hillis And he came through too bad rock.
Speaker 2: You see who you paid for that. I had to end up paid Eric.
Speaker 3: I think I might have paid e Wright and then how much it was twenty bands.
Speaker 2: Twenty bands back the twenty ten twenty right now twenty ten, twenty ten.
Speaker 3: But I got that two three, and then my man Peyton Hillis. They had to do a whole little working around who got the jerseys and then Peyton Hillis ended up doing number forty and looking and then he goes with cover of Madden with that joint, you know, the running back from.
Speaker 2: The brown that was forty is it?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, brother, that's crazy, Joe, that's you man.
Speaker 3: Listen, forty seven, forty eight, ninety three. Then I ended up when you see me in that game, that rookie card twenty three, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know that that really wasn't your rookie number. Then look and then you look.
Speaker 3: They lucky because when we would have went to the league, you couldn't go single digit until probably years ago.
Speaker 2: Woo would it win five on them too? I wanted to go five on them gate of five.
Speaker 3: At the corner ramsey looking sweet, holding it down, But I wanted that. I just want to have one NFL jersey single digit number five, hating on it, looking sweet.
Speaker 1: But I'd have been wearing that sixteen. I ain't gonna lie man. Sixteen was like my high school in college, I already been wearing that sixteen. I ain't gonna lie to you bought it. I ended up switching to a single digit number my my senior year in high school, I switched to a three man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you were younger, debo, when we say when we played Little League, you played Little league boy, single digits was the most fire players on the team.
Speaker 2: You had to be a single digit.
Speaker 3: If you was number one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, you were fire. So me and my brother, we were walking to the game, we would be looking on it. We were looking you see the single digits on the other team. We was a single digital on our team. We knew who was guarding each other. We knew who's gonna be the quarterback. The receivers, like the best dudes on the team normally had a single digits. So that's why we was always trying to ri one or five or seven because when I started younger, boy, I was a quarterback Michael Vick seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, them single digits, that's that's your that's supposed to be your your your higher tier players.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You can't. You can't be giving a single digits to the dude that second brand. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Brother, You got some people that do it, though, it depends on who it is.
Speaker 2: And I got lied to.
Speaker 3: I got lied to coming out of high school Florida. They told me I was gonna be a single digit my my rookie year. For freshman year, you gonna be a single dig Yeah, got there, twelve. God was super close, super close almost Yeah. After my first three digits away freshman year, I started, and then my Bubba call Well ended up getting drafted. I said, cause my freshman All American, give me that five. I need that five. He said, yes, sir, Joe, you get that single game bomb. Thank you sophomore year. I'm not taking this off. I was just so I would wear that little practice jersey around. Yeah, y'all see me in this five.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, Joe, what that face looked like when they hand you that forty? Show me the face you made when they hand you that forty joke. I didn't even I didn't even lie.
Speaker 3: I was who I tried to. I tried to miss it. I was like, that's not mine. I know that's not my jersey. But yeah, I was like, sure, be going behind me. I know something.
Speaker 2: Hold On Duck. I was like, oh no, that's my Joe.
Speaker 3: Hold On had hanging on the back looking crazy, big old forty, I said.
Speaker 2: But then my man TJ.
Speaker 3: Ward ended up rocking the forty three and he looked sweet, like, I'm like, oh you safe?
Speaker 2: Do you look sweet? I said no, no, I'm corner this jo biggest this hold this four zero.
Speaker 3: You don't even look like you got no size in it. Bro, I need to have the four or the zero. Not both of them can't give me. Both of us can't give me both.
Speaker 1: Joe Man off his new quarterback, Malik Willis, rather he he felt like he was ready to be a starting quarterback a year or two ago.
Speaker 2: We got to sound for that. Listen to this. Did you feel like you were ready for this a year ago or from two years ago?
Speaker 4: Or where you needed the past couple of years to get to this point? Sure, we only know until you know. So I'm grateful for the opportunity now, and that's all I can say. I can't say whether I was ready or not. I can't prove that, you know what I mean, and that would be just me being arrogant or prideful, you know. But the opportunities here now, and I'm gonna try to do my best to take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that response? You like that response? You don't like that? How you like it? Man? The dude super duper humble.
Speaker 3: I'm just getting I'm getting dumb humble vibes, not not, I'm getting crazy humble vibes.
Speaker 2: Like he's super duper humble.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I think that I like the way he's just you know, hindsight is he just doesn't want to start saying stuff. He doesn't want to put his foot he doesn't want to go try.
Speaker 2: To take somebody's retired number.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, He's basically going in here like this, Look, guys, ready for the opportunity. I can't say what I could have been back in the day. If it's the fifth we all be drunk. I'm here right now, signed to the Miami Dolphins, and I'm ready to go. I'm in this position, I'm ready to go forward, like let's get it all that like backwards like stuff that don't really make sense, Like what that question? What do you mean to do you think I was ready? I could whatever? But that's back in the day. I'm here right now with the Miami Dolphins signed, ready to go, and he's not saying not trying to put any high expectations on hisself. I think that it's just he's ready to go.
Speaker 2: He knows what he's expected of him.
Speaker 3: And this is just a guy that's like, I'm not about to have y'all put any unlike anything extra. No, that would be me just trying to say something. I'm just gonna keep a quiet keep it humble where now, oh man, Like I'm gonna just get you guys on my side.
Speaker 2: Like that's how you start off with the media.
Speaker 3: Is I think he's really good, media trained and he's just being a smart dude. I'm just really not going to set the expectations too high. I'm coming out here. I know what I have to do. I have to go work all that other if I would just bring that, I'm not bringing up anything that makes nothing, that has nothing to do with the Dolphins and be performing right now as the starting quarterback. So I like the way he did that, no question, Joe. I love the response, Joe. I love to respond, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll go Proverbs eleven two it said when pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humidity, m humility comes wisdom.
Speaker 2: Joe. And when you look at James four six, I like James okay.
Speaker 1: In first three to five five, both of them say God opposes the proud but shows favorite to the humble. This is a humble man. This is a wise man, Joe. This is a man with humility.
Speaker 2: M M. He understands he's not gonna let his arrogance and.
Speaker 3: Pride for way get in the way of a response like, hey, that would be arrogance and prideful.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: I love it, Joe, I love it like it's mentality, you know, especially for him being the next quarterback of the you know, Miami Dolphins. Hopefully he can turn into that franchise quarterback that they looking for, you know, And the only thing that's going to determine that.
Speaker 3: Is the status of how he plays, how well he does it.
Speaker 2: Do you think they found their franchise quarterback?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the time will tell. Like you said, time will tell you only play seven games. If he stays consistent, we'll see how good is this line going to be?
Speaker 2: Is he going to be protected?
Speaker 3: I don't know. So it's just Miami. They got they got a whole situation they got to figure out. So if I like the offensive coordinators, we'll see if they put them in positions to win, if the running game is good, Like it's gonna be a lot of moving parts of Miami. Miami just isn't a right now. We just need one piece and we're going to be amazing. I think they have a lot of holes on their team, so it's gonna be a building process.
Speaker 2: But I think you can still be a franchise quarterback, I mean quarterback.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of pieces missing over there. It's got a lot of pieces missing over there, Joe. But we only got one missing, Joe, Joe, Joe Burrow. We only got one Joe. The bo you one, Joe, you And that's just I can't help it. Joe, if that got one year?
Speaker 2: You know? Sigh, you know something. I don't know nothing. I'm just trying to speak it into existence. Joe.
Speaker 1: All I know is what I want you know, and what you know. If to come in agreeents you a agreeance with me? I am in agreeants. Okay, then it shall be done. It shall be done. The Lord, the Lord said you funny. I'm just ay, I'm with you. I'm just saying, Joe, I just I just talked.
Speaker 2: When I talk. Let's go on over here to another quarterback that been to a lot of places.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields could become the first quarterback to play for four different teams and start Week one with a different team. Twenty three he was with the Bears, twenty four, he was with the Stellers, twenty five, the Jets, and this year, if Mahomes isn't back in time twenty six can be the starting fourth year for him with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Joe, this is it's not a good stat I want to be a part of Lord Hell. Whoa y'all.
Speaker 1: I guess the Jets end up losing the forty eight million in cap space by letting him go when you add in Aaron Rodgers' dead money, so this year they had one hundred and four million dollars of dead money, which is third only. Of course two Mia Emmy and Arizona tour and Murray killed the boys. Yeah, and then you know they did. They went on head, got old Geno Smith, who was looking like he gonna be the starting quarterback at three point three fields, go to.
Speaker 2: Kansas City and get eight million. Damn oh but it looked like bruh, oh my, this is real? Is that real?
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty seven, it's looking like they will have one hundred and fifty million plus in cap space plus three first round picks. Brouh twenty seven, one hundred and fifty three first round picks. Bro, they can make some moves. Don't go and think, don't do whoo twenty three first rounds. I ain't gonna say nothing. Because I don't want them to. I ain't gonna say, Joe, how you, Joe, how do you feel about Justin Fields being into his fourtheen?
Speaker 2: What do you think that trajectory of his career will be right now?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not. I love Justin Fields. Great dude, great person. They're about to say something negative. That's why he goes with.
Speaker 2: The no, no no no, but no no. This is what he's going to say, something that he don't really want to say, but I just want to say it. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because this is the fourth team that you're going to be playing on as a starting quarterback. You want to be a starting quarterback. This is the perfect opportunity for you to do it. You're in Kansas City. You know you're not gonna be there. You're here for a good time, not a long time. Patrick Mahomes, that's his team in Kansas City. So you want to just be able to go there show that you're competent starting quarterback where you know what I'm saying, it's good they already have. They have the team, they have Andy Reid, they're the Kansas City Chiefs. If you can come in there and just make it look, make it look good, make it look reasonable, make it just not don't lose the game. You don't have to go out there and be Patrick Mahomes, because you're not Patrick Mahomes. But you can go out there and be sustainable when it's run game.
Speaker 2: You got a new running back.
Speaker 3: Making sure that they keep it ahead of the sticks, use your legs when you need to, hit the passes.
Speaker 2: When you need to.
Speaker 3: We're not asked you to do nothing crazy, but just show that it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When you were in Chicago, when you were with the Steelers, at the offense just you were looking pretty good. But the Stealers, it wasn't It wasn't bad. You know what I'm saying. It wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: Jets I. I'm tell you.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three, when he was with the Bears and then we ended up picking him up, I thought the moves a little question But the reason I thought the moves a little questionable is because in twenty twenty three, when he was with the Bears, he made a statement that he he's they're making him think too much.
Speaker 2: He just want to go out there and play. That statement right there, told me that he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to read defense where he can't read the defense, and that was something that I was like, I didn't like, and it gave me pause of like, yo.
Speaker 2: Is it a mind thing? Is it a knowledge thing?
Speaker 1: Because he has the skills to be able to play the position, plus you know, add a little something else to.
Speaker 2: It, which you know, which is his legs. But when he.
Speaker 1: Made that statement and just threw it off to like, Yo, they're making me think too much. Nah, you just told me and told on yourself that maybe the game is too hard for.
Speaker 2: You to acquire.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but you're thinking might be your butt the neck when you say I could see both ways. Maybe the way that they were presenting the message, you could be bad coaching, like you guys.
Speaker 2: Are telling me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what your guys are really teaching me, So I'm just looking at it now.
Speaker 1: You went to the Jets, so you went from the Bears to Stellers, and then from the Stellers to the Jets, and we had the same outcomes.
Speaker 3: I'm saying now he has his last That's why I was saying what I was saying. You got Kansas City with Andy Reid in that offense. So now I'm just looking like, if you gonna do it now, it's not where else we're gonna go. You've went to but you did, You've done it, You've done it, You've.
Speaker 2: Done your job.
Speaker 3: You show now that I think it may be backup quarterback, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you think he's gonna be able to take.
Speaker 2: A team to new levels, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: If he's not gonna be able to, he's like you said, you only as good as you.
Speaker 2: What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because the Bears ended up changing quarterbacks before they got to Caleb, right, I mean changing coaches, right, yeah, okay, and then we changed and the Jets are the Jets. So I mean it's a possibility. I'll give him. I'll give him something on that. I'll give me something on that. I'll give you some some leeway on that. I guess got too. I mean, he don't got too. But we'll see. Yeah, yeah, we'll see for sure, we'll see scatterble trigger Man, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was asked by a host of the show, I guess bring the Juice podcast if he thinks CT is real, he said, no, it's an excuse.
Speaker 2: Wow, scatterble Rod, And.
Speaker 1: Then we're presented with the premise that asthma it's an excuse.
Speaker 2: Scatterble agreed.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good take, he said, Yes, asthma mistake to yourself. Later later issues this apology right here, he said, recently, I did an interview and had a lapse in judgment which resulted in me making the taste of joke about CT and asthma. It was never my intention to downplay the seriousness of head injuries or asthma. I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by my remarks, and I assure you that I'll be more mindful and respectful going forward. Much love, Yeah, Joe, I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, But I know good well he ain't write that. Who wrote that? Ba Okay, I'm just taking because I ain't gonna lie. I was listening to it and I'm like, it's gotta be like satire or something.
Speaker 2: This can't be real, like or his.
Speaker 1: Cte like kick then, like I mean mine kick in sometime too, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, And I got to sit there, and I got to think, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yo, is that me? Or is that like arrogance and pride? Like dude was saying, you know that. And I'm sitting there and I'm thinking, like, you know what I told you. I like James, man, I got to go back to James. And it sends me back to James, and I'm like, yo, James, this book of James, quick to listen, slow to speak, So slow myself down. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I'm just glad. I'm just glad.
Speaker 2: He backed off. He came back and apologizing and like it's not dude, it's not a joke.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody got to him obviously, and he got a you know, he got he got a realization understanding.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you go back.
Speaker 1: I think they did a study in what twenty twenty three where they did three hundred and seventy six former players. They found that three hundred and forty five of them had some form of CTE. That's ninety two percent of the players. They found from a Boston University CTE Center.
Speaker 2: Study.
Speaker 1: They found that you know, a lot of a lot of guys had some some form of it, Joe, do you.
Speaker 5: Worry about c T you worried about it? You got a little bit m I don't think. I don't. I don't. I'm kind of.
Speaker 3: It is there's a CT it kicked in. There is so my I mean, it gotta be. It gotta be. I think my I my memory, my long term memory, for sure, shot, I know that for sure. I don't know my long term memory. Sometimes it's real spotty. My people, they gotta tell me when we did some vacations or whatever. I'm like, I done did, But I'm like, it's because I done did so much, did so many, just so much having a good time, like just blessed. But like when my friends would remind me of things that we've done, I'm like this, okay, I just need a refresher and then I can.
Speaker 2: Remember the time you got stuck in Mexico.
Speaker 3: I remember that. That's okay, I'm just checking. I'm sure that's good. That's more short term. That's more short term. That's more short term. But yeah, but I think that people, for sure, CT is a real thing. People getting hit upside the head, Dad sit debo is honestly real for show, and some people have it more than others.
Speaker 2: It might spike. I don't know too much about.
Speaker 3: Like how people might react and just moves and just feeling in certain type of ways. And it has to be a lot of stuff too with just going to retiring and then not playing and then just a lot of things mental health to keep your brain and a lot of stuff bro So I still do.
Speaker 1: A lot of what I guess I would call like brain health type stuff healing, cognitive repair, like it's just all all kinds of stuff like that, and a lot of I also take like a neurotropics, you know, and that stuff that just helps you know your brain function, memory, mental energy, learning, intention, all that other stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of that while I played too, so and I still, you know, I still do a great majority of it now, especially you know with all the reports coming out out of you know, the CTE and what.
Speaker 2: Levels it is, all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, this is something that is one hundred shient real. You know, I gotta I gotta make sure I'm I'm one hundred percent you know, aware and in play, especially you know with my kids, you know, because I can't tell you know, sometimes I got to look back. I ain't gonna lie, Joe. My long term memory is trash too, Oh for sure. I don't know why, but it's been trash.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 1: They was asking me some questions about something at the super Bowl NFL filmst' was asking me questions about like something about like playing like whatever it was the game against I want to say it was, uh Green Bay. I'm like, dude, I couldn't tell you nothing about like the super Bowl like twenty eleven grade. But I'm like, bro, I don't know what. And actually Charlie Bash was there and Charlie's like, oh, yeah, this happened. That happened, and they're like, well, do you remember anything about you know, saxon Aaron Roger. I'm like, I don't even think I was sacked him. Charlie's like, yeah, he did. You got a safety on him at home and that. I'm like, dude. When I'm like when like and I'm on camera, bro, they talking to me and I'm like.
Speaker 2: When did they series? Though?
Speaker 1: He's like Charlie just reciting and saying it. I'm like, I don't even remember this, dude. I'm like, yo, y'all put Charlie up here, Like put him up here, you ask him the questions.
Speaker 2: He got the he got he got the he got them. He got the memory, right, he got.
Speaker 1: The memory man like super Brown, you know who was actually like super super super super.
Speaker 2: Good at that like memory.
Speaker 1: He can take you back to like his playing days and sitting in a room with just whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: Talking to a guy. Yeah, who's lit bo.
Speaker 1: Coach Libo's mental capacity, dude, like crazy, like this man played back in the day when Himmel was like it's the greatest I have ever heard or seen in life. Dude, like it's it's wild, Like how.
Speaker 2: Well he was looking?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that makes sense because I seem like the one I coach Coach Sean McVay. He I know that man probably got a crazy memory. I know he was reciting plays and stuff all the time, like like coach.
Speaker 1: Bow down there, how old is he not? Almost mid eighties? He's still doing it, still doing.
Speaker 2: It, bro. I call him right now, He'll be like, hey, Jay, you remember the time and da da da. I'm like, damn, I don't remember. Oh what you yeah? I think you know, I gotta I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, i'd be saying that, but you remember, yeah, yeah, I remember, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: And then especially when it's something that's like like old me, you know what I'm saying, Like the dude they wasn't saved, I'd be like I did that for real.
Speaker 3: Sure you try, you try to actually eliminate that memory yourself.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yes, Bro?
Speaker 1: Did you know you add you might be out there partying, you know, a couple of drinks on top of it.
Speaker 2: You're like, Man, I don't know if I did. I might, I don't know. We got in the chat, when we got in the chat, super chat, let's check it out. Take off, all right, stealers need hope we got lim seven ten dollars appreciation, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Stealers need to pay Chris Boswell. Yes, pay the man, hey man, that's bank Row boss.
Speaker 2: Pay the man. So I called him bank Row every time my man's pay at one point about a year two ago. I don't know if they cut bank Hey chat, didn't they cut my man's paid by the year two go? Let me let me know, man, let me know. I believe they did. I believe it did cover it. I believe it did do he is he on this? Is he on this last year? Or do he got two years left? Oh? Bankro, Yeah, I think I think he got a year left. Let me see.
Speaker 3: Man, bank Row boss. But this is what I'm saying. He can't go anywhere though. We need we need boss. Oh, no question, Bankro boss. Four years as of old man. He got a signed a four year twenty and I think he's going to be Okay, we got him this year. He's still under contract. This is gonna be his last year. Okay, at twenty twenty seven, he'd beat I'm restricted free agent. So we got to give him a little something this off season, a little two year extension.
Speaker 2: Two brother to the super chat, they go read him up. Man, they getting right.
Speaker 1: But I really believe they gave him a little bit of a pay cut like a while ago. Man, I'm trying to tell you. I'm trying to tell you I believe.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I could be wrong. I don't remember the bank roll bobs. Hey, Like I said, man, my long term memory track.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. You just be making stuff up sometimes.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like I really feel like they made they had my man took a little cut or something. Man, I swear I feel like that, dude, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Man, I don't know, Man, I could be wrong, man. Covenant Life seventh, Oh well, it's coming to life. It's coming to like ten Ducks Covening Life. Joe Somebo Burrow. I'm of course, Joe and the AFC North. The Steelers are the greatest.
Speaker 2: Joe. No, she's talking to you. Joe, you run that, Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, Joe and the AFC North. The Stellers are the greatest. I'm not trying to be funny, but playing for the Browns, did you ever see did you ever say damn? Like Miles Garrett when being the worst team like the Falcons?
Speaker 2: Okay, covered Life.
Speaker 3: I will always think Cover the Life that we was gonna win.
Speaker 2: I never went into a.
Speaker 3: Season being like, oh no, we got we got a terrible team. We always thought we was gonna be able to win until we were mathematically eliminated. And then that's when you would be like, dangn, we still won't go out here and who bro y'all like three and eight and you think y'all got a chance, brou we could win, Yes, because we're not getting smacked. We weren't just going out there getting whooped. We would lose by two, lose by three, flucishly lose like we could win. I'm like, why can't it just debondey to fall our way one time? It's not like you're just going out there getting blowed out. So yes, I did feel like we could win until we were mathematically eliminated.
Speaker 2: Then people got.
Speaker 3: To looking crazy and I'm like, this, oh man, this is not what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that good? Okay, Joe? Whatever you say, Man, look here, man, company light back again.
Speaker 1: Two dollars forty three. Troy polam Malu best aware of the forties.
Speaker 3: Yep, you could have. You could have wore forty been okay, that's that's a safety. There's no corner that's the safe wearing number forty. If you're a safety, then you could wear number forty and look sweet like Troy Polamalou, like TJ.
Speaker 2: Ward.
Speaker 3: But if you're a forty, that corner you look like they're going to be throwing the ball at you a lot and going at your neck because they're like, oh, buddy, got forty.
Speaker 2: In the corner.
Speaker 3: They must have just just threw that to him, like they gave Debo that forty seven.
Speaker 1: They gave me forty two, forty six, maybe even forty eight, ninety three.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, my bad, My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: It was never it was never forty forty seven, okay, forty seven, Okay.
Speaker 2: I just tried to get you that, yo.
Speaker 3: I just tried to give you this nasty Yep, that's that's really speciful, Joe.
Speaker 2: That was nasty like company life back.
Speaker 1: Now, she said, I tried not to come back to the super Chat, but I had one more.
Speaker 2: Question this for you, Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, she said, Joe, please name all of the Super Bowl wins of the pisspurg.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know the score and who they played all of them.
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't even know if I can sight that. See that's what I'm saying, trying to came out here crazy. I can tell you one we won that was it? That was it Detroit? That was against uh Seattle. See you got Debo flustered. And who was it? Who was it? The Cardinals? Yeah? Hold you bruh, remember trad.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gotta I gotta go back in my roller decks and I got to see me playing and look at the team and what was the score?
Speaker 2: I couldn't even tell you the score. Definitely if we won.
Speaker 1: And that's like, you know, we lost in two thousand and ten eleven.
Speaker 2: Look at Debo showing it, showing it right now, showing what bro bruh, that was a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe hold up, man, See now I'm about to go ahad and jump down you now, I'm going ahead.
Speaker 2: Give it a shot. Come on, give it a shot.
Speaker 3: Who you got score? I know they beat the Cardinals, y'all be the Cardinals. That was my man, because I played with Antonio Holmes.
Speaker 2: Hold On, hold on, They Dallas.
Speaker 1: Dallas, Okay, Dallas twice?
Speaker 2: Maybe Dallas three times? I don't know. Wow, deebo debo debot. Hold on, I tell you call yourself.
Speaker 3: You call yourself, bro, Let me tell you you call yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Why don't you just looking at his for you? I'm trying to help you out.
Speaker 3: No, you guys stumped by the question they tried to fry.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help you out.
Speaker 3: No, No, I need because how they're gonna ask me for a supposed to be the mister.
Speaker 1: Steelers, the Super Bowl wins at the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, nope, she tried to put noose on you. I can't even tell you that. Okay, let me get dang all right.
Speaker 3: So now the Vikings, Hey Cowboys, you write cowboys, Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Rams, Seattle, Arizona. That's only five.
Speaker 3: Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Vikings. Okay, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys. That was twice, right, seventy six and seventy nine, then the Rams in eighty yeah, then the Seahawks and O six and then the Cardinals in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, you got it right now. See, Okay, so good googling, Joe. I had to you. You couldn't you just school schools? Is it? Dallas? I said, Dallas and Dallas? You did do three?
Speaker 3: Did do Dallas? You did do Dallas twice. You just gotta remember the Seattle, the Seahawks, one in the in Minnesota Vikings at seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yep, So I say you gotta yeah, you just show. You just showed what was up, bro, You showed what was up to what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Like listen, Joe, we got somebody that said, what is it? Carl Spackler eighty seven. This man said, I will sell the naming rights to my first kid if.
Speaker 2: We get your borrow. You said you will sell the naming rights. That boy is selling his hole, his whole. I sell it. You gotta give it away, Give it away. That showed me that you don't want nothing from it but borrow.
Speaker 1: That aation sacrifice, Show him some dedication and sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: I let you boy, you know what time it is. Let you boy, you're going up there. You talk to Mr Brown, You let him know. You go ahead, give me a call. Tell me what he said he won't. I jump on down there.
Speaker 2: Week for bad.
Speaker 1: Talk to Old mar talk to Mike McCarthy. Hey, we get deal done. Look here, we want to thank y'all for joining us on this episode. The d Boy and Joe. Please make sure you lock subscribe and download where you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: Joe is there. We will be back here tomorrow, same time, same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No,