Speaker 1: For all you audio listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the.
Speaker 3: Get gone?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode or welcome to this episode of Emergency inter Com. Today we're going to be talking about Drew's plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got some work done and he just feels like he's been setting the beauty standard for a while now and he.
Speaker 3: Has to speak on it. I've been lying about my BBL and his big balls. I've been lying about my cack enlargement. It's real, your.
Speaker 1: B L ball enlargement and lowerment. It's to make them them hang.
Speaker 3: Lower ball enlargement and lowerment. So b E E.
Speaker 1: Ball ball enlargement and low and like lowerment. Shout the fuck out because what I mean b E E it'd be b E A L.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought you were saying in like E N lowerment, like E N L O no and lowerman.
Speaker 1: But like you know when they do like not abbreviations, but like, is that what it's called where it's the letters instead of like the words. When they do the abbreviations, they never be put in the A for the end. You just got to figure out where it goes. Why is that?
Speaker 3: Because I think everybody can just assume.
Speaker 1: Where it takes me a lot for work to know.
Speaker 3: It does take my brain a lot of like brain power to figure out abbreviations.
Speaker 1: I was watching something oh when we were watching Sonic too. They don't have like real government logos in them, like or anything that looks like a real government logo, which makes sense because they have to keep it in the world of like a video game. And I don't think there's real government involved in Sonic world or like in the Sega universe. I don't know, like I literally.
Speaker 3: Could surprise, but they support a cab in the Sonic universe.
Speaker 1: No, they actually support the opposite. At one point, Sonic puts on his blue coat again. It goes it's good to be in blue, like and me and my friends who saw it together were like.
Speaker 3: That's a little They were, yeah, like main.
Speaker 1: Guy was like a sheriff, so like he's literally it's like on some paw patrol ship. It's like, it's good to be in blue. It's good to be back in blue, like that's his way.
Speaker 3: Patrol is literally a psychological operation for our children.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally to put to put kids in not only the workforce, but like the police workforce. The fuck was I saying, Oh, but basically I was thinking yesterday for some reason because I'm thinking about the like debreviation FBI, and I literally was sitting on the couch and I was like, Federal Bureau of Investigation like it like it like took me a minute to think of it. And I was like, they don't have the O in there, like because it's not Federal Bureaucuse.
Speaker 3: Sb IO or FBL.
Speaker 1: The beginning of this is just showing how fucking dumb we are. We have said anything of like true into the.
Speaker 3: Craziest part is we have nothing to say because this is the second episode. We're recording in twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we have big plans, big plans, so we'll be gone forever. I'm probably not work coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe maybe running away. I am running away. I'm genuinely running away. Or maybe I'm running into the fire. I'm running towards my problems kind of.
Speaker 1: You're running up that damn hill. Yeah, you're pulling a Kate.
Speaker 3: But I'm going I'm going camping again, which is really exciting for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why'd you laugh?
Speaker 1: Because anytime you like bring up camping, you're always talking about like you're like.
Speaker 3: Something's going to I was gonna say, something bad is gonna happen while I'm gone. It always when I go to you saw a camp, something bad happens every time. But you know, like I've accepted that, and like that's a small price. Like death is a small price to pay to get a weekend away. It's a small price to pay.
Speaker 1: No, you have to change the narrative. Actually, bad things happen to you because you attract them. Did you know that if bad things are happening to you, it's probably because you deserve them. That's just that's literally is the ideology of manifestation. Like that's like what you but just like.
Speaker 3: Preach like, oh I'm manifest. I am those bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are the problem.
Speaker 3: I manifest all my bad problems. Like it's really fucked up. Like I'll fester them. I'll be in bed, just like right before I fall asleep, just thinking of literally all the worst shit possible that could happen, and then eventually it comes true and it's because I manifested them. Maybe I should spend my time laying in bed manifesting all the good things that can happen, and maybe they'll start coming true.
Speaker 1: I spend my time in bed manifesting having sex and oh my god, I do it like comes to fruition, like it like works out for me. Like I'm always having.
Speaker 3: Sex, that's sure, she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am always. I'm always like I've always got a bone to pick at. You get it, like I have a bone to pick, but I have a bone to pick it like I'm picking at that bone.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, we need to look over in that corner. You see that orange packet. Yeah, I took fourteen of them today, mushroom gummies.
Speaker 1: So you're tripping today.
Speaker 3: Not yet, not yet, but it'll come up on the podcast and y'all will see me in a full blown mushroom trip.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have an ego death on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be actually fucked up, just something casual like it's I do it like three times a day.
Speaker 1: You have ego death three times.
Speaker 3: Ye, death isn't real. I genuinely believe that you can't have death.
Speaker 1: The thing is, you said this before. I think you said this on like four up.
Speaker 3: It's it's a core belief of mine. It just doesn't make.
Speaker 1: You're always like because if you think you had ego death, your ego is still intact because you believe it's.
Speaker 2: Episode four minutes in exactly.
Speaker 3: Watch that view, right, I just listen.
Speaker 1: You've twenty eight minutes and and it's Drew being like, I'm a fucking slot, I'm a whore, Like I love.
Speaker 3: I love having I love getting ran through total verse. I don't even know what that means. I'm saying shit like I'm not even I don't even know what that ship.
Speaker 1: So are you a slut or no?
Speaker 3: I am, but I don't know what verse means, Like I'm not that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like like why would you even use that vocabulary because like normal people don't say that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a sleigh. I'm a sleigh in bed with whatever partner I decided that.
Speaker 1: Day here, So saying you're a person that being like, I'm just saying because I don't know what that means. I just saw that online, Like I don't actually know what that means. I was gonna say something and I literally forgot, Oh are we gonna comment on my shirt? Like no one has any comments, Like I'm turning a new tide, like oh yeah, I was on my time men ship, but like I'm just I'm gonna like, like I'm gonna call it now, like we're going into a pro men, yes.
Speaker 2: In front of the trend yeah, like.
Speaker 1: And his trend forecasting man me trend forecasting when it's like I got this shirt, Like I didn't make the shirt, so like one of my tread forecasting I just.
Speaker 2: Was wondering, like who got the shirts for you?
Speaker 1: And who who got the shirt for me? It's from Hollywood Gifts like that, it's from a brand.
Speaker 2: But yeah, technically Kai was.
Speaker 1: The hook up. Kai was the plug. Yes, it's not the first time he's like been a third person party in terms of transactions that aren't necessarily legal, but we don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 3: He's a drug dealer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amongst other things.
Speaker 3: I'm about to take a trip. I'm turning like I'm turning to Have you ever heard the word altoid? Like, have you ever listened to it? The word altoid is fucking discussing? What does that even mean? Altoid?
Speaker 2: It's so annoying. I actually remember the first time I heard it in like third grade and being like, just why not call it candy?
Speaker 1: You remember that far back? Kai there's actually no way you remember all the way back to third grade. That's over twenty years ago. You don't remember that, like you really don't. That's two decades ago.
Speaker 2: Kai, Oh my god, it is holy.
Speaker 3: Wait do you actually know what age you were in third grade? Off your head like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're like seven, or yeah, you're like seven six or seven, you're like seven.
Speaker 3: No concept of time.
Speaker 1: I think I only have concept because that's around the time my mom literally decided to like abandon and ruin my life. So trust, trust and belief. Also, I trust and belief I did not for yeah, but also why.
Speaker 3: And just laughing at like trauma.
Speaker 1: Also I have siblings who are that age, so it's just like off top off top of dome, which I give a lot and very well.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I watched like thirty six movies last night. I could not sleep.
Speaker 1: I couldn't sleep either, and I don't know what the fuck I was doing. I have work to do, like trust and believe.
Speaker 3: I have so much work to do.
Speaker 1: I have to like pack, I have things to do, But instead I sat in my bed and made tiktoks forever, which is exactly why I shouldn't have that app like I'm so bored because fucking Fortnite was down last night. It was literally the worst thing that happened to me. Kaya I played one round. It was so good. I was on such a good streak last night and that a Fortnite went down. No, it was It was really the worst thing that happened to me. I can't stress enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like laid in bed to like six am, watching movies and shows all night like I watch. Honestly, it almost broke my top four on letterblocks. But then I thought about it, and I was like, you're just being like fucking stupid, Like you're just trying to be different weird, which I can recognize sometimes I my brain works in that way where I'm like I want to be as different and weird as possible. But I never give into those weird thoughts because I am who I am at the end of the day. But I watched the Lego movie last night, and first one, Yes, that ship is actually so it's really good. It's like really like there are some like really like actually real ship that they're like commenting on in such like a fun I was laughing out loud in that's genuinely super good. It's super funny, super good, and like the subject matter is like super advanced. I was like, oh, whoa, this is like a ass movie.
Speaker 1: I was back to someone on a plane recently and they were watching it and cracking the fuck up.
Speaker 3: It's actually that funny. It's actually that funny.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe that, Like come on, like, come on, like come.
Speaker 2: On talking about how much we loved the Lego movie.
Speaker 3: It's actually really good.
Speaker 2: It is good though.
Speaker 1: You're texting me that last night and I was like, all right, I'm going to bed that p and.
Speaker 3: He was like I'm up to I was like, I can't sleep either. I can't sleep either. Literally, just like that.
Speaker 2: And then I was true hinting that he wants to crawl in bed with.
Speaker 3: We haven't had this spend the night in a very long time.
Speaker 1: When was suffering very awfully from his PTSD from the break in, he would sleep in my bed almost too often.
Speaker 3: No, it was awesome for me.
Speaker 1: My little wing was like not getting the shriveled.
Speaker 3: The wing that the glitterist was shriveled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like evaporated. She was like a little dust bunny.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I just gave you your sensitivity back. You were abusing.
Speaker 1: You did give me a tolerance break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gave you. I gave you a masturbation t break. You were abusing her simply, I'm no fat right now.
Speaker 1: Huh, you're no fat right now? This like why, like how did we become like one of the most sexual like podcasts other than maybe like Ken moo Jo, and I haven't watched her podcast. I'm just a assuming she'd be talking about sex because we don't.
Speaker 3: Talk about sex. We talk about like playing, we talk about our own members, we talk about like the really lame ship.
Speaker 1: If I'm going to talk about something, it's gonna be my wing bot.
Speaker 3: Like we're just relatable.
Speaker 2: Everyone does a podcast. It's just a jacking off podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the masturbation podcast. Okay, sorry, I thought of something. I thought I had a thought, and it's it's not coming up.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to cry?
Speaker 1: No, you should, because I literally can't. I can't say it. And that's it for this episode.
Speaker 3: That's what it feels. I have nothing else to say that.
Speaker 1: I literally felt like I just talked for it.
Speaker 3: I have nothing else to say to y'all. Y'all are sucking me dry.
Speaker 1: Dry.
Speaker 3: You are literally stealing every ounce of conversation I have.
Speaker 1: And it's y'all, what what's insane is the fact that I still talk my fucking ass off. You would think I do this and it like leaves me dead and silent for a week. Bitch. I get off of here, I get on my iPhone for like an hour, and I'm right back to it. Like I just need like a few minutes on iPhone having monkey brain like dopamine to like recharge. And then I'm like, all right, you now, I dabble.
Speaker 2: You do without fail every single episode for at this point forty two episodes. As soon as we turn off the camera, you just go to the couch and are on TikTok yeah for like an hour straight and then you're good yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, all right, I'm back, Like I literally like it. Actually, after the camera gets turned off, my brain is like it feels like an old TV turning off, like when like like when it would like like like that's what my brain feels like for like an.
Speaker 3: Hour after it is like actually so draining to talk for an hour. Like people don't realize that, but I have the hardest job in the.
Speaker 2: World is America.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm I do harder work than the average American. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, because like, yes, we can argue like whatever nine to five, you have to get up blah blah blah, but like I have to sit here and like be myself, which like that the most courageous thing you can do.
Speaker 3: So hard this day.
Speaker 1: And age, nobody wants to be themselves.
Speaker 3: And like the hardest part about it is being loved by everybody.
Speaker 1: Not being able to go outside, like living in a city like la and not being able to go outside without the chance of someone knowing who you are.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just a nightmare.
Speaker 1: It literally is it. Like I'm at least we have each other to understand because like these these people watch it like they.
Speaker 3: Literally have no idea what we're talking about. Like just like really it's unnatural, Like humans weren't meant to be seen by this many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we But but the thing is, like we are the people to put ourselves in that position for their enjoyment.
Speaker 3: We're like we're like God, we are good people. Yeah, like we are, we are we are better. We lock ourselves in the zoo so they can observe us. If only y'all could see the cage that's around us right now. We literally record the podcast in the cage and go and sleep in the corner and wake up again.
Speaker 1: There's a little stack of hay in the corner from our body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I eat the hay that.
Speaker 1: You said on Why would you eat the hay that I smell? I would you eat the like I sweat on.
Speaker 3: That flakes.
Speaker 1: Like you're eating my doodoo flakes. You're stink, my little stink.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love a good smell. I love a good bad smell.
Speaker 2: Is that like your Texas accent? You say stink stink? Say stink stink?
Speaker 1: But isn't it stink stink stink stink.
Speaker 2: No, it is stink, But doesn't you say stink stink?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I guess that's like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you want to say? Stink sink sink.
Speaker 3: I also say, I'm going to draw.
Speaker 2: A picture that has to be Texas too.
Speaker 3: It's that Texan draw.
Speaker 1: Wait, somewhere I saw, Oh, I think I saw on like the Reddit page or something like the other day that someone was like, it's so crazy how Madeline still has her accent. And then like Drew does it, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, it is it is crazy I had that accent. But I also just think like I never really fully had like an actual Texas accent, Texan accent, like a Southern accent. I think, like, oh my god, she's always she's always feels the attention from me.
Speaker 1: She always I'm not getting that burp actually left bubble right here, Like it actually like knocked me a little.
Speaker 3: But I don't think I ever really had a Texas accent. I think like or Texan accent. I think I just like have a better vocabulary than the average person. So it's just like it was hard for me to have that. No, genuinely, I like just didn't have one. And then but I actually have noticed a bunch recently that people are like when I talked to madd On on the phone, they were like Drew's text and accent came out or comes out when he's talking on the phone. And I watched that clip over and over again to like try to hear my text and accent, and there were like fifty comments talking about it, and I, for the life of me, could not hear like a change in my like accent. But then when I'm on the phone with my grandma or like one of my Texas friends. Like my accent like literally comes out like crazy. It's literally like Elsie talking with her mom. Yeah, like and it's like it's something so like like instinctual in me. Like I don't even like consciously do it. It just happens. But yeah, in Grandberry we say like sligh and serve.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my hometown. I just like I haven't thought about it in like since the Billboard video, and like that place is psycho my I love it. Though it's like literally such like a change of pace.
Speaker 1: It's like a different world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. Just like I go back and I live, and that's like I don't do anything but eat McDonald's and drive my mom's car one hundred and twenty miles per hour up and down the road. You've been in it, dude, that was probably that was so fucked up of me to do to you, because like I was literally like not suicidal, but I was like at like a very low point in my life after my rather died and you were in Granberry and I was like, look how fast we can go? And it was like midnight and I was like like just zooming up and down the back room.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, like I I didn't experience a death, but I was like in like also a tumultuous time. So I literally did not sucking guess it because that's like I was partaking in the same kind of like really like let's see how high I could get my adrenaline so I could feel a lot together. Yeah, So I just like, I literally I don't do that shit though.
Speaker 3: That is genuinely like some of the dumbest shit that I've ever done. What or do is like go fast in the car, Like that's like actually, like I can I recognize that that is like really really stupid and dangerous, but I just like doing it. But I also, to clarify, do it on like desolate desolate back roads in Texas where like literally there hasn't been a soul driving on it but me for the last eight hours. So it's just like whatever, but yeah, very dangerous time in my life.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I went to go smell my fucking armpit because something in this area stinks and I thought it was me, and I hit my fucking forehead with my rings.
Speaker 3: Girl, that's my ball grease no, that girl that fucking Coachella like an onion.
Speaker 1: It smells like a single onion, like.
Speaker 3: Probably rotten food back here, like there's always something rotten. The girl at Coachella that was like raising her hands and she's like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw that, and she like looked away. She's my hero. She's like, I got comments like I'm smelling the onion. Yeah it's Josh's food. He probably ordered onion food.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it fully is Josh's food. The thing is, I've had got common where people are like, are we gonna ignore that? And you smell yourself? Who fucking cares? Because y'all are the kind of bitches to be in a room smelling bad, wondering what's smelling bad? And it's you because you don't smell yourself like you need to. You need to take accountability, yeah for smelling like ship.
Speaker 3: She did what she had to do and like she like, yeah, she had her hands up, she put her hands down, and that self awareness that I love and support.
Speaker 1: She did what she needed to do.
Speaker 3: She had her hands up and put her hands yeah, and I support her thoroughly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I like need to light a fucking candle because it smells like I.
Speaker 3: Need I need a j right now, like literally, so fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just suck that down. Imagine I did just that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: No one's commented on my mudwater because we're over it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, actually, because I like, literally.
Speaker 2: Wow, that looks so fucking wow yeah, wow wow wow Wow.
Speaker 3: Again. I know I say that again, but it's very real. It's very real for me. I am surrounded by dangerous people, Diane, And you are dangerous when you.
Speaker 1: Just admitted to like going one hundred and twenty miles an hour with me in the passengers and twisted.
Speaker 3: And they play mind games with me. You can see what they do to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 3: When the cameras are off, it's a different story. It may seem lighthearted and fine, true, but they attack me.
Speaker 2: You're acting crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're fucking ligerly.
Speaker 2: Did you take your meds today?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: See did you take your pills? Open your mouth?
Speaker 1: Let me see it undertongue. Oh oh? Has I been in your mouth all the.
Speaker 2: Time chewing the lithium?
Speaker 1: What I've spoken to my therapist for like two months?
Speaker 3: You're ghostinger again, I'm not spoken to have you? Like, did you get the last response in or did.
Speaker 1: She yeah, she got the last response I just or no, no.
Speaker 3: Like the conversation ended cordially.
Speaker 1: It was really cordial. I basically emailed my therapist and I was like, oh, sorry, I've been like am I A. I just like haven't really had time to talk and I feel like I've been doing okay enough that I don't need to.
Speaker 3: Which is you need to talk.
Speaker 1: Like clinically insane. I actually like, you know when like in the beginning of interrogation, like YouTube videos where people are like it starts with like this video has been like analyzed by like psychologists, like we need that for Drew, like a psychologist to analyze footage.
Speaker 3: Of One thing about me, is I thoroughly believe that I could No, No, I was gonna say I could like commit a crime and then lie my way out of an interrogation. You absolutely not. I would genuinely like I could not commit a crime and go to jail for life for the crime I didn't commit because I would freak the fuck out.
Speaker 1: In Freeze and says all the time we were watching this interrogation, and I was like, this is how you would look like like this girl thinks she's killing it, and that's exactly how you would look. It's just like no, yeah.
Speaker 3: I want yeah.
Speaker 1: Me, Like I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, dude, I would fold hard. I have never had a doubt in my mind. I am so transparent when it comes to being stressed out. Like people will be like, I feel like one time we were hanging out.
Speaker 3: I clocked you. Forever every time I can, I clock you.
Speaker 2: Like we're in the car and you've done this to me too. We're in the car, not even look at me, maybe even on your phone, and then my body will like tense up or something, and you'll go, oh, like you are acting weird as fun and it's like just no, no me.
Speaker 3: No, But I say you you're acting weird.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll just call me out for like.
Speaker 3: No, I don't call I'm like hi, are you all right? Like what's up? What do you think? This is what I say. I'm like, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, You'll be like no. A couple of times you'll be like I'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, you're being weird, you are being a freak. I'm like, the killer is in the back of it, Like I'm driving it. I just feel something about shift and like Kai when he is like, like, not in a mood, but like when you are like feeling something, you will get in my car and disappear in the car, Like I'll be driving for twenty minutes and I'm like then suddenly I look in my rooview mirror. I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, so bad, like faking it.
Speaker 1: But whatever, well, you gotta fake it till you make it and push all that shit down so get better.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I'm really good. I'm not good at faking it. I don't think no, I think i'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm awful. Well, no, I'm good when I need to be good. But when I want people to be like what's wrong, or like you're terrorizing the vibe right now, I like it Sometimes intentionally do it, Like when we were walking up to Coachella. That was unintentional, but I wasn't even trying to hide it. I was just like, I'm in a bad mood. But like when I intentionally want someone to be like what's wrong, Like, I'll like play it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're so annoying, It's true.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, I'm good, No, exactly, I'm telling the goddamn truth, Like that's what. That's the thing about me is I tell the truth. I say what people.
Speaker 1: Are you're not you're lying? Like how are you lying as you're talking about telling the truth, Like you're lying about telling the truth. I don't think I'm a good liar at all, Like I think I'm really bad, Like I fold really easily. But mainly I I speak before I think so often that I don't even think to lie before I tell the truth, like I just am naturally Like oh yeah, why is this because I don't think to lie, because I'm not a piece of shit, Like I'm literally one of the best people on earth.
Speaker 3: See I quote me on that, They're like, okay, this, this, this is like I lie when it's fun and funny obviously, like we know that about me. Half they should I say a funny lie like whatever. But when the time to tell the truth happens, like I like when when it's like a serious moment, I don't lie. I tell the truth. Except when someone asked me about my own emotions, then I lie, so no, I'm happy, So I'm happy. And then I bottle it up and shove it way deep down honestly, I honestly.
Speaker 1: Bottle it up and shove it up my whole like everything was shoving it down, but I bottle it and put it.
Speaker 3: In me exactly. No, I like there's something like, actually, I like recognize this ron with me because like when I bottle shit down, like everyone's like, oh, it's gonna boil over. It's gonna boil over. I've been bottling shit for like fifteen years and it somehow just like evaporates in my gut and my shit at.
Speaker 1: That is literally not true. That is like that is so far from the truth.
Speaker 3: No, it's true.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally not like I I think, like you don't you think you're good at it?
Speaker 2: But like it do you remember that video of the Cony twenty twelve guy like getting naked and just yeah, yeah, that's gonna be drewing literally two years. He's like, no, I've bottled it for fifteen years, Like I'm but it's good.
Speaker 3: Like I've said that now, like there's gonna I'm gonna snap one day. It's like it's gonna be crazy, Like people are gonna be like, oh was this like a bit like what is he doing? And I'm gonna be like literally rolling around naked on the floor of fucking Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: Literally putting rocks in my ass. It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: That's gonna make you like way down, Like, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna recreate the movie at Holland Drive?
Speaker 1: What was that? What was that? Because I blinked and then I heard something? What was that? You almost dropped something?
Speaker 3: Actually that was just a moment between me Kai and the viewers.
Speaker 1: Oh the thing is you put off the fucking candle somehow?
Speaker 3: No, it just dies?
Speaker 2: Is it a glossy candle? Yes?
Speaker 1: And I want another one so bad?
Speaker 3: But the birds Kai every time that, like if you want to make Kyla just burn?
Speaker 1: That was like yours is like a baby burp.
Speaker 3: That's how babies purp drinking baby diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Ship right now.
Speaker 2: Babies don't have any social awareness to know that burps are funny yet. So it was like ship and burp and just be like serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like did it?
Speaker 3: Like brain, wait, why are why do I want a kid?
Speaker 1: You awful bother you? After saying like yeah, I just borrow everything up and I've been doing it for fifteen years. Why do I want a kid?
Speaker 3: I drove my parents around in Los Angeles for a week, and on the way to Malibu, I had a very serious conversation with myself in my head where I was like, like, this is what it's like having children, and I actually like it. That would be dangerous me, you can it would be dark.
Speaker 1: Sided thinking a conversation with yourself. Girl, you're just thinking.
Speaker 3: No, we were having dialogue Altars Drew, should we try for a kid. I'm so happy you finally asked I can't reach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should start trying. I'll carry Yeah, just deciding who's going to carry the chat.
Speaker 1: Also that quick, just like yeah, I'll do it like it's on me. It's on me, the baby's on me. Like I'll do it. I still literally I feel like we've talked about like wanting kids possibly on this podcast so much. It's a relatable talk for I'm down, but I'm sot like I think i'd be a really bad mom. I think I'd be really like, without realizing it, like fucking awful. Because I genuinely had this thought. I was going through my closet and folding everything, and I was like, dude, I have like such a cool, like collection of clothing building up. I get to give this to my daughter, and then I really thought about it, and I was like, let me see my daughter look better on my clothing than I ever did. No, I'm gonna be like, damn, you look bad, Like you look really bad in that, Like, oh, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be so cute when like my grandkids are going through like my kid's Addict and they find like a rack of like all of my clothes on there and they're.
Speaker 1: Like they find three shirts.
Speaker 3: Vintage ship like this. Hello, this is gonna be worth like two hundred dollars in the future. This link tour cre marriage. Yeah, it's a grail. There are so many people watching right now that want their shirt getting goes at let's say six forty. Okay, I have a surprise. What damn I always bring out all the surprises. Thing is.
Speaker 1: The thing is, whatever he just pulled out was out of our fucking fridge. So like I wears all, I probably put it in there. Oh, which one.
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 3: You choose? It's it's your surprise. Okay. Inflation isn't real because these are still like y'all are actually fucking saying I genuinely.
Speaker 1: I was literally making it up because they want.
Speaker 3: To break greed. This is proof that it's corporate greed. Inflation wouldn't be real if everybody just stuck to their prices all the time and we could just live in harmony forever.
Speaker 1: That's what you were. One of the smartest people I know you.
Speaker 3: Literally, I need to hear.
Speaker 1: Ki what were you gonna say? You were gonna say something. You took a minor break because something really bad happened to me, guys, so you should.
Speaker 2: Comment like people were.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: People were, Okay.
Speaker 3: You can go, you can go, you can go, We'll chill. What people were, Oh fuck, all right, it's down out of my hand. I'm not gonna do anything. And you put your down to this ship.
Speaker 1: Takes you so fucking good? What the actually?
Speaker 3: Literally, Miss Arizona put her pussy in this. I swear to god, it's scary.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: The pussy of the green tea leafing?
Speaker 1: They literally like, what there? This is? Squirt Like what it's like? Fucking me up?
Speaker 3: This is an apple flavor? To try this, it has like the essence of apple.
Speaker 1: I used to get this one.
Speaker 3: Arizona sponsor us.
Speaker 1: What were you saying cappine. Isn't this keep going?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: People were I swear to god, I was just gonna take it. I was literally just gonna take a.
Speaker 1: Big I used to drink like three of these like every day in high school and middle It's.
Speaker 3: Only ten calories, which are surprising. I thought it would be like six.
Speaker 2: How many grams of sugar? Isn't that it's gonna be like forty grams? Right?
Speaker 1: Forty nine?
Speaker 2: F yea. That's like that's not good for you.
Speaker 3: I mean I need coath to survive, baby, that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: It's like how they give cows skittles, Say what you're inside?
Speaker 2: Oh? People were ubering back from Coachella to LA, like I heard of.
Speaker 1: Like wait, but how much would that be?
Speaker 2: Dude? Some people spent like one thousand dollars because it.
Speaker 3: Was Ubers were driving from LA anyways. Like all the Ubers that I had were from LA at Coachella. Really yeah, they all drive.
Speaker 1: Down Yeah, so they were probably going to go back anyway, and they were just like damn.
Speaker 2: I'll make a bag while I you know, Like we would try to get an uber to an after party and it was like one hundred and ten dollars just like to go like what ten miles or something. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: It's like literally two hundred thousand people are all trying.
Speaker 1: To do Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of my friends, I guess blacked out and ordered an uber back to LA and it was like during the rush of everyone going to after parties and it was like eight hundred and fifty bucks. Oh, I'm blacked in. But I guess the drive wasn't bad at all because it was at like three am in the middle of the festival, so it was Yeah, it took like two and a half hours, but it like got caught in like the surge pricing or.
Speaker 1: Did they mean to leave.
Speaker 2: I think that they did make the decision. They were like I want to go home.
Speaker 1: Like three hours from home and be like I'm and like just blacked out and like hitting.
Speaker 3: Home on your uber, Like that's literally what YA was trying to make me do. On day three, She's.
Speaker 1: Like, bitch, I was like, you know, like eight million people here, bitch, I do forget.
Speaker 3: That I am a bit of a socialite and every everybody I know loves me and would be so willing to get me a ride back.
Speaker 1: I forget that yeah, but you do have to do things for them, like in a sexual way. So it's like is it love? Are they using you?
Speaker 3: It's not using me because I want it badly? Eight hundred dollars Uber that's actually fucking insane, Like the uber prices in general.
Speaker 1: For Coachella, me and our we're talking about this, we were like, literally, thank god we can afford to like come and leave here, or like specifically leave because you can get an uber for like fifty dollars there if you like timed it right, but to leave it was always one hundred and fifty dollars plus. And I was like, holy shit, like that is insane. That is unreal.
Speaker 3: Like even that price fifty dollars uber is like insanely high for how far we were going.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it was literally a twenty five minute drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like it's it's already insanely high. But like yeah, like what else would you do?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, Like it's like you either be safe. I guess it's making the decision like Okay, do you want to go there and stay sober and drive or do you want to like be safe and not take your car because you probably what oh my yead stay sober. What are you looking at You're looking at my tits right now? What were you just looking at my boobs?
Speaker 2: Did you think that was subtle? True?
Speaker 3: What I was even doing that?
Speaker 1: You fully just bet your body forward to look at my boobs.
Speaker 3: I'm not even looking at your fucking boobs.
Speaker 1: Like now you're looking right now like STARp.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, y'all. Are you're such a curve? Like everything you do, everything I do?
Speaker 1: Hi, why are you covering yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm showing respect, but.
Speaker 1: I'm holding respect by not acknowledging that there's a woman in the room, because I will indefinitely sexualize.
Speaker 2: You if I look at you exactly.
Speaker 3: That's the male gaze. Or no, that's literally not what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are a male gaze. Oh oh oh.
Speaker 3: We had a five minute bit of us just slurping. I know.
Speaker 1: When we were doing that, I was like, dude, you guys are such freaks for watching this.
Speaker 3: They're not freaks. They're actually like brave, like they're warriors. If you make it through every episode, I like, if you make it this far into this episode, I literally need to see like a comment or something.
Speaker 1: You're getting a badge of honor because.
Speaker 3: I yeah, you're literally like like I will like acknowledge and not acknowledge it because I don't have the time, but I will read it and I will.
Speaker 2: See there's comments of people. It will be like I just found out about this podcast. I watched. I binged every episode over the last like two weeks. You like, I need to see an MRI scan of that person's brain.
Speaker 3: Big now, it's it's not even a skittle. Yeah, it's literally are yeah sour skill the yellow Ones.
Speaker 1: It's just nasty, dude, that is so insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea, but like, just say something. I made it this far into the episode wherever the time saying I.
Speaker 1: Want to play Fortnite so bad right now, I'm gonna be really honest, like it's all I can think about it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it on Patreon.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: That would be me literally fucking you have a video of us playing in my video Fortnight coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm itching. I'm literally itching.
Speaker 3: Wait when is your video coming out?
Speaker 1: There should be today, but I might be late.
Speaker 3: Okay, work Mine is probably gonna come out tomorrow then sorry, we're discussing work and scheduling. That's what it's like being an influencer, scheduling out your.
Speaker 1: Videos, taking meetings exactly, girl, I love. I love a good influencer saying like yeah, like I wake up and then I take meetings. I'm like, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, but like maybe some of you bitches actually have that.
Speaker 3: But like I well, I just call like any phone call that I have a meeting, like any Like I'm like, I was doing meetings literally just to make myself feel like I'm productive, when like, in reality, I do nothing all the time, all the fucking time. I am fucking munching these downs.
Speaker 1: It tastes.
Speaker 3: Really, I am actually destroying this.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna hear me sing again because I'm gona kill myself, oh my god. And then then you're gonna I love saying that to people.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna miss me.
Speaker 1: Then you'll be like, damn, I should have taken that for granted, like that thing that you didn't like, You're gonna look back and be.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, I could use that right, Oh I think about that shit all the time. I'm like, what I'm annoyed by, like with like my friends or relationships or family. I'm like, you know what, it may be annoying in the moment, but when they eventually pass away, because to me, I'm gonna outlive everybody. It's gonna be sad when I'm all alone. I think I'm gonna be like one hundred and fifty six.
Speaker 1: You what from thinking you're gonna diet like thirty.
Speaker 3: Now, well it's twenty five because I have to make a million dollars from twenty five, which I have like seven more months or what is it?
Speaker 2: You have literally one more month?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm like, I don't know how you're gonna make it, y'all. This may be y'all better say with these moments seriously, because.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I have such little fathom of real life. I don't know what making a million dollars would even do for someone Like I'm literally genuinely, what does that do for you?
Speaker 3: At this point? It means nothing to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, you were literally just doing that. You're just doing it to say you did it, like you're not. That's not it's not changing anything about your life. You're literally just doing it to be like I did that one time, and it's like cool, like you still suck. I'm sorry, and I'm having fun.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about me, is like I am alive to have fun, have sex, and have a laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. At the end of the day, the meaning of life is to breed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's to breed and live. My Oh.
Speaker 2: For me, it's just all about helping people and just being positive and chill.
Speaker 1: And you are like one of the most negative energies everment in my life.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's really just like so good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That used to be like my idea, but then I was like, wait, you could be really nice to someone and they still treat you like shit. You know what, I'm here to have fun, even though I still been over backwards everybody.
Speaker 3: About to say, I do make it an effort to just be nice to literally everybody, like just give everybody the benefit of the doubt and see their side. And maybe I don't agree with it, but I think everybody deserves that much.
Speaker 1: You are one of the best people I've ever met. My wife like, did you just like teach yourself that or did.
Speaker 3: Someone tea It's just like this intuition that I have, like ever since I was a young child naturally, Yeah, basically a philosopher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always been a caretaker and.
Speaker 3: Like just like a giver I've been. I've been a giver.
Speaker 1: You're an EmPATH.
Speaker 3: I'm an EmPATH. I've been a giver my whole life. I just give so much.
Speaker 1: I am giving.
Speaker 3: It's giving. Wait, the giver, the giver is literally giving, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That I haven't met the useless to give to the world.
Speaker 3: I know. Sorry, this is you're seeing us just like deteriorate.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, okay, how do actually, how do people have podcasts for like three years? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like what are you talking about that? And also so how do people record podcasts every day? Like I actually like or even like multiple times?
Speaker 1: Do people do anything every day? Like I'm done, I'm tapping out, Like I'm literally like.
Speaker 2: Like it's so funny because like we're gonna turn the camera and then you guys are gonna be talking for seven hours straight.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to shut the fuck up. We have somewhere to go after this, and then after I'm trying to meet with more people, I'm like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, because I was like I made plans with Axel to go see movie today. Yeah, Weber a TikToker.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I don't know who that is. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: He's a guy that lives in the world's smallest apartment in La or in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, the guy who's on the news. Are you joking here?
Speaker 3: But I am meeting with Axel. You're not going but not him?
Speaker 1: Not going to see me with that kid? Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like Western?
Speaker 1: That actually greeens me the living fuck out. I was like, why are you going to see a movie with that kid? Like why why is he here?
Speaker 2: Like the little actor boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, psychological Yeah, Like I feel like you real, Is that a real person or is that I've discussed this, like I think he is an industry plant and he's like an actual robot. Like I know last night I was saying, like, like there is some human behind Mark Zuckerberg and his decisions, but actual Weber is a literal robot and he actually gives me Uncanny Valley and I'm scared of that. Man. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He's just so good at being in front of a camera for TikTok, not even for like movie like TV and film, but for TikTok.
Speaker 1: You don't know that he's going to be big.
Speaker 2: He probably will be.
Speaker 3: No, I agree like what he does, he's so good.
Speaker 2: At yeah, and I'm just like it seems.
Speaker 3: He's infectious, which is annoying to me because I want to be that. But I'm like the opposite of it.
Speaker 1: You're like like hazardous, like hazard really, but it's your bio hazard infectious.
Speaker 3: Yo, we're on the podcast, just as on the podcast with this. What do you have to say?
Speaker 2: What I have a question.
Speaker 3: Of Okay, I have to call you back.
Speaker 1: Just believe what he said, Like, I'm so ugly.
Speaker 3: I'm like mass Man Day getting lifted on the airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that I'm anti mask is that it's just I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe in the muzzle exactly exactly, Like I know it is like me wanting to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So I'm so drunk right now.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, she's fucking lit.
Speaker 2: This phroto being taken. Like someone's gonna see that photo and be like, oh, that was taken. Like once they were.
Speaker 3: Done, I was like, while we were in the middle of the fucking episode.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? I actually have absolutely nothing fucking happening in my life. Like I genuinely I've said this for the past few months. I cannot stress enough monkey Brian, Like I don't know what's happening. I never know what's happening. I'm just letting life happen. And I'm like, Okay, I guess I gotta go do this, and I go and do the thing, and then I'm like I'm waiting for another task, and then I avoid the task, and then I do it because I need to do it. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have so much shit going on. I have like deals and meetings that I have to make. I'm like moving money around constantly.
Speaker 1: So you're laundering money.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I'm just moving into different investments kind of like reevaluating what, like how much.
Speaker 1: This is what everybody who accidentally got involved in the money laundering scheme that is crypto trying to explain to their parents why they're out like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I was looking I was doing my taxes for twenty twenty one, and I was like looking at my like statement and I was like, oh my god. Like in twenty twenty one, I got addicted to gambling again. It was just like not actually gambling, but like like throwing money at crypto, which is essentially gambling to me. But I still believe in it.
Speaker 1: And I got addicted to investing myself. That's how I guess.
Speaker 3: That's actually just like getting investing in pieces of cls.
Speaker 2: Did you know that you don't have to pay taxes? You don't? Yeah, you don't even have to do that.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You can actually save a bunch of mone.
Speaker 3: Hr Blocks scammed me. They scammed me today yesterday because I was filing for an extension and because I'm like, I'm not paying my tax I'm not doing that shit right now, I'm like, literally master procrastinator, I'm masturbator exactly. I went to file for an extension and I did it on my own, but it said it got rejected, and so I called H and R Block and I was like, I need to file for an extension and they were like, well, you have to pay us ninety nine dollars to even talk to us, and I was like okay, So I gave them ninety nine dollars and they were like, oh, we'll file it for you. Like it says you're not file it's not filed, and then we like on the fun I had like a thirty minute call with them. They filed it, and then she called me back like an hour later and was like, Oh, it got rejected. Don't be worried. It's because the first time you filed it on your own it went through. And I was like, so I paid you on ninety nine dollars for nothing, and she was like, well, it adds to like when we do our taxes together at the end of the year and I'm like, I don't do my taxes with H and R Block, so I'll just stole money from it.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy that there's like facial recognition, We're all being tracked constantly, but there's no like automated way just to take taxes.
Speaker 3: It's because attack like H and R Block and into It and Turbo Tax all lobbied against the government for years and paid congressman millions of dollars to vote that they have to be the one in power to during the tax season and all this crazy shit. And that's why taxes are so convoluted. It's because of places like H and R Block. I fucking I literally.
Speaker 1: You're supporting those places.
Speaker 3: Well, it's there's no other way. Like actually, like every tax season, I like get so angry thinking about it because I'm like, just please, you know how much fucking money I owe you, Send me that. Send me that on January first, and I will pay that to you, and I'll do my little stupid deductions. Like I won't even do deductions for you. I will literally just give you the money that you think I owe you, just so I don't have to fucking worry about going to jail. It's like the worst vibe.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just like call the I R S And figure it out.
Speaker 3: I actually did to like twenty I no, I literally did in twenty twenty two or in twenty twenty because since my like identity was stolen, like literally like for some reason, my like social wasn't working, and like when I filed my taxes, like I wasn't being recognized as like a real person, and I had like it said, I didn't file my taxes, and I was like, I filed my taxes and paid you on there, we'll sort this out. And then I had to be on the phone with him for four hours when I was back in Texas in April and twenty twenty two or twenty twenty fucking nightmare.
Speaker 1: Also, your identity like wasn't like stolen for some reason. It's because you used to carry your fucking social and your wallet. Yeah, and then you lost it at Universal when you were under a triggering. See you know, see how karma catches up to you when you do.
Speaker 3: Illegal thing keyword underage. I was a little child and you were feeding me alcohol, David, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you needed it.
Speaker 3: It's giving, David Dobrik, it's giving, David do Brak.
Speaker 1: It's giving. Defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 3: I mean he said it himself. He apologized for it, for giving you alcohol. No, I'm saying you gave me out. I thought you were saying it's defamation lawsuit because David Dericks gon to assume me.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: Well, he said that, he admitted to it. He apologized, So it's not defamation. I my basis covered.
Speaker 1: You've thought about this.
Speaker 3: I am a lawyer, I'm training.
Speaker 1: So you're a lawyer, you're an EmPATH. You're clinically insane. We need to get that. I'm sure, sure, lawyer, EmPATH clinically sure, but that's literally all over the I don't think you could be like a true EmPATH and like be a lawyer.
Speaker 3: I think there's like a certain like a defending lawyer, but.
Speaker 1: Like even you could get on cases where you're defending something that you don't morally agree with. I think it's not about being an EmPATH. It's about being like you.
Speaker 3: Can only choose your cases. You can be like a lawyer and choose like cases where you're like, oh, this dude, Like there's this dude on TikTok. I think his name's like Lolo or something, Lola Bunny. Yeah, Lolo he uh is like I think a good lawyer, I don't. I know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: No lawyer is a good lawyer because all of the whole system is fucking throw the whole system away.
Speaker 3: Te t me saying shit that I know nothing about. I know.
Speaker 1: No, both of us just like regurgitating what we think sounds good.
Speaker 3: No, I know that sounds good. I don't think it sounds good.
Speaker 1: You said you know it sounds good. You don't know any.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, this is the worst episode we've ever recorded like this. I'm sorry, guys, this is fucking awful. Like I don't want to be doing this right now. I love you so much like I love that you watch this every week, and I'm sorry sometimes I can't turn it on. I've been turning it on for forty two weeks in a row or forty one weeks in a row, just like give me a chance today is it's just not on for me, and I'm sorry. But like next week, if there is a next week, the world might end. I might die in the forest, I may get stranded, who knows, who knows. No, that's it, it'll be better.
Speaker 1: The good news is this is the last episode of the podcast because I don't plan on coming back to this. Like I think I'm just like kind of like said what I needed to say, and I think I could just like disappear for like three years and everybody just has to kind of like be okay with that. And sure you might get like a little bit of like ebenment issues and like PTSD because you'll be like, oh my god, this is someone who I used to see every week and although virtually like I built a connection with this person, but now they're just gone and like I don't know what they're up to, and like I'm feeling this weird sense of like detachment and it's making me freak out because it's making me overanalyze my like parasocial relationships with people on the internet, and like that's good, you're being self aware, but like I really don't give a fuck, and I'm actually going to abandon you and I'm done, Like I'm gone, yeah, yeah, well I'll be here next week. Oh fuck, Okay, no, that won't be here. We'll be here. We can't. We can't. Let kay take it. We cand all like Guy's gonna be here next week alone, but like he's not gonna be on camera and the cheers are just gonna be empty, and you're still gonna be right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just gonna be adding like you're gonna have conversations. You're gonna be like yeah, or you're gonna like laugh in the background nothing.
Speaker 2: For ten minute intervals. Yeah, it's gonna be really cool.
Speaker 1: You can't. Why do you like tray it laugh like that?
Speaker 3: Huh Oh, I'm getting massage. I need a massage.
Speaker 1: I could massage. The thing is I can turn you on. I can give you a massage. I can do all the things you want. You don't want me to.
Speaker 3: Be that I've asked you. I've genuinely before I asked you to give me a massage or walk on my back, and you're like, ew.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't believe in that. I genuinely don't like even like like I have to really love someone like in a romantic way to give them a massage, because like, no, bitch, like what.
Speaker 3: Like, I just want someone to walk on my back. Every once in a while, I'll walk on your back. I love that.
Speaker 1: I used to do that with my siblings, and then my parents yelled at me because they were like, that's so bad for you. That's literally so bad for you. To be a hard wood.
Speaker 3: I used to have my parents walk on my back and I would walk on their back when I was like nine.
Speaker 1: How the fuck were your parents step regarded?
Speaker 3: It was just it was just like, oh, like lightly, yeah, it wasn't like they were fucking jumping on me. But yeah, we would like there was like bars of my parents' bed, like because they had like a canopy bed. Yeah, and we would like I would hold on and just like be walking on my dad's back. Really good memory of mine, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I used to do that with my parents too, but I don't really remember because I've just like my life was like actually a nightmare. So like I've like blocked out a lot of things and I don't like to think about it.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I just like spiral them. I had crazy thoughts, actually crazy thoughts.
Speaker 1: Can you share your crazy thoughts now?
Speaker 3: I was just like thinking about how I like slept in my parents' bed for like a very long time, like until I was like like eight or something like. I was like I did not like sleeping in my own room. And then I was like I was like, did that like affect me as an adult? Like my is that like why I can't like form like romantic connections with people or some weird shit. And then I went into the spiral where I was like like and then I thought I was like like why did I sleep in my parents' bed at the ripe age of twin one when my brother died? But then I was like, oh, that's like cute, It's like whatever, but just thoughts literally thoughts.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that literally while we were at Coachella, because I kept not obviously exactly that, but I kept looking at people and thinking about how I was like, damn, like it's so insane, like again, this is nothing new to say, ever, but it's so easy, like within our own experiences to like look at people and not think like, oh, this person used to be a child, Like this person used to be dependent on like other adults around them, and they used to be so small, and like it was in the hands of the people around them to try and do a good job to raise them and like keep them safe and like teach them the right things. But like nobody knows how to do that. So that's why there's so many people struggling with that. And then those people are gonna like either like self reflect and change their own attitudes and like do their best to not repeat that, or they're just gonna repeat it without really realizing it because we're just fucking people, and what are we supposed to do? Like as much self reflecting as you do, I literally think there is no way to not project like things onto other people. Like there, I genuinely don't think even the most self aware like.
Speaker 3: Well I've done mushrooms before. Oh it just makes me like a better person. Oh yeah, Like I know more things, and I know that the like world is like connected, and I really.
Speaker 1: Can't believe men need to take mushrooms to know that humans have feelings like that is like literally, like that is it's a truth. It's literally true.
Speaker 2: I did a bunch of ketamine, and I realized that I know nothing exactly exactly that.
Speaker 1: You were like, I literally know's away.
Speaker 3: From my actual first mushroom ship was that nothing matters, Like that's literally I came out of it like seven years ago and it was like, oh my god, like nothing literally matters out We're all connected, but nothing matters. And then that was like an unhealthy, very very unhealthy spiral for me. Yeah, for like six years, seven or five years. And then by like year five, like I like had like a very deep self reflection moment where I was like, this is like this nihilistic like view on your world or on the world is like really destroying you in your relationships. So then I like just read a bunch of philosophy and read a bunch of books on nihilism neolism. However the fuck you say, I don't give a shit and kind of just like discovered this like it's not even possible, Like I know someone's gonna have to have an argument with me, but like the idea of like optimistic nihilism where it's like, yeah, nothing matters at all, sure, but like since nothing matters, you can do whatever the fuck you want and why not enjoy your time here when you have it. That's like kind of my view on the world, and that made me a better person. Find the beauty in the life, and you'll stop seeing what's ugly. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like I feel like so much of going from your early twenties into your mid to late twenties is becoming nihilistic and then figuring out a way to like transform that into optimistic nihilism or you're just like delusional and you're like I actually do matter. Yeah, and maybe if that's.
Speaker 3: I wish, I wish I thought that way. I genuinely wish I could be like, dude, like there's this greater purpose in life, like but I just don't have it, which I don't think is unhealthy. I don't think that's an unhealthy thought. I think it's like for me, it's like the healthiest thought.
Speaker 1: I don't think necessarily that I don't know. I don't know that I believe that like nothing matters, because this is like the wackest way to phrase it, but like because nothing matters. Literally everything you do does matter.
Speaker 2: That's how that's like my.
Speaker 1: Train of thought is, it's be like sure, like you could like be super objective, which isn't a thing because I agree, like I don't think that. I never look at my own life as a thing of like I don't matter, but realistically, yes, yes I do. Because not only on like a grander scale of like the position we're in where we obviously like although what we do is very silly and it could be pinpoint to like pinpointed to nothing, but like us just being like funny people who like talk shit and do stupid things, like there is no way around the fact that, like the people who watch this are like very intensely affected by it in a positive manner. And and then even just on a smaller scope of like the way you go out through your life, like whether it be holding a door for someone, like chipping in, like do doing small things like those things have such big domino effects. And then especially in your like day to day life, like you do really like matter. But I know what you're saying, Like I used to when I was younger, be like I need I need to be something I need to be like I need to be remembered forever, Like I need to like make myself this historical figure because like my biggest fear was being forgotten. But now I almost find like solitude in that because.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I love this idea of being forgotten. Some two hundred years my body is gonna be recycled back to Earth and no one's gonna have any idea who the fuck I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's just a very comforting feeling because I'm like, good, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because that is it makes it easier to digest, like I think your own faults in that way because it's it's it's like, yes, I could like look at my own mistakes and like self reflect to the point of almost self harm where I'm just like not really helping myself and I'm like, oh, I'm this piece of shit, like I'll never learn, like I make mistakes all the time, but who fucking cares. Yes, of course, self reflect try to better yourself. But what you're gonna like be fucking evil and be like, oh my god, like I'm just this awful fucking person and everyone will remember me that way. It's like no, Sure, some people you interact with will remember you one way or another, but at some point even those memories fade and then it's like you just had your fun, you lived, you loved Like literally to me genuinely, I always say this, but the reason I am alive, like through thick and thin, is because of my relationships with people and my love for people, and like, sure, to a certain extent, it is unhealthy, but like if it's what keeps me afloat, like by all means like keep me afloat is like the love I know I have to give and like the fact that I do matter to the people around me, because it is really insane to think, like I would be so different if I didn't know you, true, like if I if I didn't have you, I'd be completely different. I think, like in so many ways I can't even pinpoint how I would be different, but I know I would be. And like even like without Kai, like I haven't known you for super long, but like there is no denying that, like our friendship has had so many effects already.
Speaker 3: Life is about learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is. It is really funny how like nihilistic you can be as like a teenager, like just being like this is so fucking stupid. I'm so fucking small and like, what the fuck is this for?
Speaker 3: Like, and then you're just the person floating on a rock through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that do.
Speaker 3: It resonate with that thought, but it goes.
Speaker 2: Like your scope is really big at first and you're like everything is so big and important. And then for me it was like in my like I think it was around twenty, I was just like, oh shit, everything is meaningless, completely meaningless. And then finally coming around like you said, or like since everything is meaningless, what's right in front of you all of a sudden has all this weight that you didn't have like before, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I was saying, like without saying it is just like find the beauty. Yeah, like that's literally all it is. It's just like, if you can find the beauty, everything becomes less ugly. I genuinely believe that, just look for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah literally. Also, I only laughed when you said that because the way you moved your finger and said it. At first, I thought when you said it, you were you were gonna follow it being like I just made that up, like I thought you were going to follow it with that, And that's why I laughed because they know what.
Speaker 3: I was getting at is find the beauty everybody's north star. Oh so look to me for your answers, and you'll be depressed.
Speaker 2: If you ever depressed, just pull up a photo of Drew exactly and smile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it will reduced like so much stress the way that's actually true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know what's fucked up is like it is true for something.
Speaker 2: This is why, this is why Drew and I were walking around Coachella telling women to smile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were just like, you need to smile more.
Speaker 1: You guys were harassing woman.
Speaker 3: With a smile.
Speaker 2: We're literally why did.
Speaker 1: You have to comment on her looks? Like you weren't even like inquiring about her like emotional sight.
Speaker 2: You were just we are third wave feminists and you don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's beyond your you, it's beyond me as a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to say it, but yeah, it's like it's a man thing.
Speaker 1: I wish I could like say, explain this better, but I'll never forget when I met someone, Oh my god, when I started to like I used to like I think for context is like I am this is annoying to say, but I'm like a boys girl. Like there's like I think it's very obviously of course I have my female relationships, but like I am usually around men more often than not. And like when I was growing up, yeah, because it's like, yeah, like I need a good feeling. But like so I don't think I ever like stepped back to things like oh damn, like even in these close relationships with men, like I still have like lesser power in the room because there's no denying it, whether I'm being treated failure or not. Like once we leave this room where I'm being treated fairly, like there's still unfairness, Like it doesn't make sense whatever, we don't have to get into it.
Speaker 3: What are you saying, like in our like close circle, Yeah, like no, I get what you're saying. Yeah, Like there's just certain like things that come along with being a man. That yeah, that like it's unfair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whether you try to build a space space or not. It's like at the end of the day, bitch, I'm a woman, so I am like playing at a lower level than you. But I like so I never and then I got to a point where I was really thinking about that, Like when I was like especially when I moved out to LA and I was nineteen, and I was like fully just around like guys all the time. I didn't have close girlfriends like me and Ryan weren't very close yet, and I kind of started to realize that as I got close to to O Ryan, I started to really look at that. And I had someone I knew for my birthday gave me books about like feminism and being a woman, and I remember I was really like offended by it. Not that there's anything offensive about being a feminist, but when a man is This has to do with what they said about it, But they said that they got the books for me because they felt like I was just like really into being a girl right now, Like I was really into it, Like I was just like that was like my thing right now, which really was like excuse me, like oh just right now, okay, yeah, yeah, like this this too shall pass. Like that was like kind of the I was like all this feminism, like feminism shit, like you'll be back to being the cool girl. You'll you'll be back to being like you'll be back to being normal, none of that feminism shit exactly. But Yeah, I just thought about that because that is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like being a male feminist is like actually hard.
Speaker 2: It's really hard for us, like taking I don't true, Oh, don't cry again, don't cry again. Remember when we cried in your room, we held each other. How hard it is for us? Okay, I didn't want anybody to know about that. How many people watch this? A lot of people take hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 3: Oh no, how good?
Speaker 2: How we cry each other?
Speaker 1: How y'all are like gay? Like you're literally like when we cried, we tell each other we're close, we're closed on or off?
Speaker 2: They they were off, But I don't know why that matters.
Speaker 1: You know, But what I'm just like, I don't know, Like I'm like, we guys are, I'm like, I'm so for and like I'm here for you, But like, why weren't your clothes on?
Speaker 3: Like we're in our jockstraps. It was very homoerotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had our beds some stuff on, but it doesn't really has nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a gag like leather.
Speaker 3: Oh, just like we were in a swing, yeah, a sex wing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were looking at the twenty sixteen voting results and just sobbing.
Speaker 3: Falling kaya voting for Hillary Clinton three times that's crazy, it's four it is now four times five coming soon.
Speaker 2: Get to the fucking booths. Write it in let's fix this.
Speaker 3: Right and miss Clinton like miss Clinton? Yeah, sorry Clinton.
Speaker 1: Oh I said something to ride the day in the car, Like it's gone into my real life of being like can I like finger I figure it out when you fuck? Like, like that's gotten to my real life to say that. So oh Ryot literally is like can you fucking stop?
Speaker 3: Like can you keep?
Speaker 1: Can you keep? Like shut up? And I was like what I literally like, I like when I have those slipups, you should be for me and like just know that I'm a person and I'm making a mistake.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, like in the in the video I did with Casey when I was like I'm fingering it out, figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it is not normal how sexual our group is together. That no, that insinuates that we actually do anything sexual. But all we do is like when there is silence there, we feel.
Speaker 3: It there, you feel there is tension. There is a lot of tension between us, and one day we're all gonna do ecstasy as a group, and it's just all gonna come out and regularly, we're just gonna do it. It's just gonna happen, and it's gonna be kidding.
Speaker 1: That actually makes me fucking sick to my core.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna happen. We're gonna be weird for two weeks and then it's gonna go. We're gonna forget about it.
Speaker 2: That was me and Coachell and making sure that Enya didn't do Molly to make sure that.
Speaker 1: You and that's like, yeah, that's that's why I didn't do Molly's because, like I know, I was gonna freak. I was gonna have sex with Me and Drew are literally like too close a this point, Like it really is some sibling shit. Literally, like we were in the hotel together and I just like went and like peede while he stood right in front of me, like not looking at me, but he was like in the mirror and we were talking and I was just sitting right behind him peeing with the door open, and I was like, this is like so funny. We're too close. And then also my boobs like felt like fucking bags of rocks, and I almost like grew Drew like like, go to grab my boob, because I was like, this is actually insane, This is actually insane, like how dense they are, because I genuinely first second, I was like, oh my god, I definitely am going to lose my boobs too.
Speaker 3: I don't want to so badly, so bad, I will say.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted you to ask me so bad That's why he didn't get to because like I was like.
Speaker 2: That, you're gay for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Boos to milk her knockers, God, like, let me massage them for you. I got you, you and they need to be sucked because you're producing milk and it's building up and you just let me suck your boob.
Speaker 1: You have a you have a claw. Have you seen that? Like literally your nipples will clog and like some partners will just like suck your tit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew and I cried about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 1: Another Wait, that just sounds like you don't like want to suck a boob like you guys cried about the idea of ever having to be with a woman and sucking her tit.
Speaker 2: We were just crying.
Speaker 3: Period. Diva cups toxic sock shittyndrome sock talk, toxic shock syndrome, toxic thoughts. Cramps.
Speaker 2: Cramps are really hard for us to think about.
Speaker 1: You won't get me with palls.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Periods in general are really hard for us to be around. I literally am the luckiest girl in the world. I like barely ever get cramps or anything. Also, my period was so short this time, so hopefully, let's pray. Let's pray something is wrong, something is very wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We can only pray, though, guys, like, we can really only pray for me.
Speaker 3: I watched Prometheus last night and there was a scene where she got like pregnant by like an alien baby and she had to cut it out, and it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life when it was in the like surgery container like flopping around and like slinging slime at her.
Speaker 2: And shit, did I actually do like a C section in that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She she like went into the like surgery pod that was only made for men, and like they did a C section on her. She was like abdominal invasive object, like remove it and they like cut her open and pulled out the fucking baby.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not kidding, Like and then it turned out, actually why I don't watch like horror movies. I am really like squeamish to like even like the idea of like Gore, like like I can't I can't do anything that's like mimicking, like like skin being like cut up or whatever.
Speaker 3: I was watching a movie that it was very real. The sea section was very sea section is really.
Speaker 2: I saw that movie eight years ago probably.
Speaker 3: And that I remember that like, yeah, I for some reason, I sorry, I like come to you, cut you off.
Speaker 1: No, it's fully okay.
Speaker 3: I like remember like her like taking care of the baby like I always thought she like grew attached to it. But that might be like another alien movie where like she's impregnated by the alien and then she's like in the corner like trying to protect it. I always I thought that was coming next because I had seen it, but it wasn't in this movie. But then the baby she birth grew up to be a giant squid face sucker and then face sucked the.
Speaker 1: Uh engineer, I need that sucker to go on my member.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's like your wing it's like your wing bot.
Speaker 1: And then oh sorry, I just had to either.
Speaker 3: That movie like is simultaneously like as bad as it is good, Like.
Speaker 2: That's I feel the same way like that I did not like that's the last time.
Speaker 1: You watched it though, because like you keep it was amazing. Yeah, you must have an amazing but.
Speaker 2: That movie stuck with me. Oh my god, my god, that movie is stuck with me though, Like there's something about.
Speaker 3: It's just the visuals that's very Also like story wise, it's really interesting. Like I'm just gonna spoil it because it's fucking twelve years old, ten years old, but like it's like what was it the prequel to Alien versus Predator Alien basically, and it's just like these human are these like beings created humans out of boredom and then they like developed this like bio warfare ship, which were the aliens, like the yeah, acid spinning aliens that like we're supposed to like wipe out planet Earth. But yeah, it's really curious, dude.
Speaker 1: I used to be obsessed with Alienable, but like I was saying Gore, like I literally can't do it. Like any movie I'm watching, I like I can't look like I haven't finished to Tom because I said, this movie is like I literally I like can't watch that kind of stuff. I don't know why, Like it just like actually freaks me out. And obviously I'm very well aware it's not real, but something about it, like it literally makes my body crawl in the same way.
Speaker 2: I feel like I used to when I was like a teenager, I'd be like fuck yeah, like look their heads like blown off. And now it was like, I don't know, around like twenty four or something, I was just like, wait, why no watching this? This is fucked up?
Speaker 3: I said that. I think literally last episode where I was like I was so desensitized because I was watching Beheadings when I was like twelve years old, and oh ye, for like the last like eight years, I didn't give a shit, But when I like turned like twenty one, I was like, oh, this shit is gnarly, Like like why It's just like why was I indulging in that behavior? Like it's something to do with like seeing like the darkest parts of human I do believe that sometimes when I'm like, you have to see the darkest sides of humanity to like appreciate the good shit, because like it's out there, you have to be aware of it. But like there're they like became unhealthy where I was just like surrounded by like like just dark thoughts and like I don't know, intrusive thoughts, and now I'm kind of just like I don't need to turned off by all of it.
Speaker 1: Well, we were talking about that too, is there's so many movies that like I wish I watched when I was younger, because now as an adult, I'm like, I don't I don't want to see that. I'm like, I don't like specifically movies where it's like kids doing shit, like literally kids. I'm like, I don't need to Like that's not something I need to like partake in anyway, although like obviously, like everybody knows it's culturally important, like we don't have to get into like the deepness of it or like like nitty gritty, but like things like that where I'm like, now as an adult, I don't see why I need to partake in that necessarily. I say that, like I don't have the VHS sitting in my pucke, but like, yeah, I think you go what I'm saying, Like what rewatching thirteen? I was like oo, I was like, oh, this was insane, Like no ononder my parents like didn't want me to watch that, although I know it did the option for people, like a lot of parents randomly wanted their kids to watch it because they thought it would like make them kna act like that. But I was like, bitch, if I saw that shit when I was a kid, I'd be like, I'd be like, yeah, like you like that is me, Like that's literally me. But yeah, I just I can't like, But I don't know if I've ever been one for like gory shit. I've always been one for someone like the description of like gnarly shit, like I don't want to see it, but like I love like forty eight hours Dateline like all like bitch, I like I eat that shit up like it's fucking porridge.
Speaker 3: Like Josh and Josiah describing the aristocrats choke have you heard? You know? Yeah, like that shit is like crazy. Yeah, but that's another topic for another time because that's really gnarly shit. But I think we're good.
Speaker 1: There's part of me no one will ever know. Isn't that fucked up? As close as you get to something, I think I said I was last time I fucked it, Like I think about this all the time because I think about my siblings, and I'm like me and my SI are all so like insanely different. And those are people who I spent almost every waking moment with, but there are so many things they have no idea about me, even during that time when we spent so much time together, same goes both ways, and we all ended up so different, and like there is literally like no matter how much time you spend with someone, there there are so many parts of that.
Speaker 3: Person you will I was saying this exactly to Josh last night, but I was like, I like wish there was a way, like when like I passed away, that I could like download my subconscious and like make like a fucking clip of like my highlights and low lights and all the weird secretive shit that I did in between, cause I'm dead, like I don't give a fuck, Like I can't be humiliated or shameful, so like just being able to like put that out there and just like it's like I'm basically describing a memoir but like it but like just like no, I know what you're saying. It's like it's so like all of it would be so fucking sick, just so because like I lead like a pretty like all, so like I talk for an hour like every week, and like I like am pretty open with my friends. I lead like a pretty mysterious life, especially like with my sexuality and like exploring that shit like literally like even y'all like don't know like fully fully what goes down, but like it's just like like I think, like just like the most embarrassing moments that people don't know about, and like the highest moments that like affected me the most. Like I think that would just be such like a cool like idea for like a passing away like thing. I don't I don't know if that would ever, that's like never gonna happen, but I just was telling Josh like that or that last night that I think that would be so like fucking fascinating just like to put that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah literally, because I mean I could say the same, like not fully, but I feel like I'm a fucking open book, but there's still so much shit that I'm like, no, like that doesn't need to be shared, and I would never say that out loud. And I feel like I'm a very open person, Like I'm a pretty open book, like especially now. I used to be so fucking closed off. But now I'd be like I just say shit, but I know what you're describing me, because what's the scariest.
Speaker 3: Part is cardia girl.
Speaker 1: I know I was gonna say I wish, but I was like, I literally don't, Like I don't at all. But even when you describe like experiences to the deepest like of their core and try your best, like you could have the best fucking vocabulary in terms of talking about like your emotional experiences, but it will never ever translate exactly like how it feels to you. Because even your most intense moments, like even if someone can kind of relate to it because they've been close experienced of things similar, like it's just not the same, like you you weren't there. Like it's crazy, Like I'm trying to like use like intense verbiage to like explain to you how it felt, what was there, like what was happening around me, But like if you weren't there and you don't know even how it affected that person, it's like so insane to think about that like really freaked me out, especially with my siblings because I was like, oh my god, Like if you grew up around siblings, you know, that like you're with them all the time, and it's crazy how close you could be your sibling, and like there's still so much you don't know about that person and vice versa. It's like so insane to me.
Speaker 3: I was just sitting here and I had like a like a really weird moment where I was like, wait, I've had these on my wrist for so long and it's not even like a conscious choice, Like they've just been on my wrist and I don't know why. And now I'm like they've been on there for Like I was just sitting here thinking about that. I was like, wait, why are these on my wrists? Like I know one of them is all my risk, but the other three like I don't really know why I have them on, but they've like become like a part of me, and now I can't take them off. I was like I was freaking out about that for a second. I was like, wait, these have been on me for so long, Like I literally like haven't taken them off.
Speaker 1: Remember my fucking nasty ass inklet that I had on forever. I used to have this inklet that I got in sixth seventh grade that I had tied in a knot that like one of my like family friends brought back from like Nicaragua or something, and I tied it onto my leg and I didn't cut it off until I was like like twenty years old.
Speaker 2: In La.
Speaker 1: It stayed on. It's not like it was something I could take off and on, like it had showered with me. It had gone like it was like on me for literally, like it was on me for more of my life than it was on for less of my life, like if that makes sense, wow. And then and cutting it off felt like really like intense, Like I didn't want to, but I was like, this is so ugly and nasty, like it's just like rotting on my fucking leg. So I cut it off. And I remember when I did, I was like, dude, that is so weird because like I was so used to the feeling of getting out of the shower and it being.
Speaker 3: Wet and like on my ankle.
Speaker 2: I put my Yoni egg in like ten years ago, and I just realized, like it's still in there.
Speaker 1: One time I actually genuinely thought I left to deal a cup in me for like ever, what Like I was like, because one time I just had one single leave a cup and I was like, I can't find it and I don't remember taking it, so it just like it went up into me and it's like a.
Speaker 3: Part of my organs.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you knew the female anatomy, you know that that's literally.
Speaker 2: Literally have no idea about that at all.
Speaker 3: And I don't care to learn. Yeah, all right, let's do the media media of zooeek. Alright, I'm gonna do the shuffle thing again because that was fun. Snowy Lava. But am at Stubb a M E T S t U B. I used to love this song kims By Burial. I've said that one before. Uh Rosette Noise, Crystal Garden and a Coda Harold Bud those are my whatever? How many that was? Well?
Speaker 1: Mine is literally just reading, writing and arithmetic the Sunday's album because I like heard it in that pop up. I went to Yesterday the Prettiest One and see.
Speaker 3: The album It's the Seashells. Oh your class.
Speaker 1: That album is so fucking good. The Sundays are so good and the album on Earth like, oh They're so good, like such feel good, like I feel like a girl. Also Good Days by Sissa. I was like driving around last night listening to that that song used to make me like cry, Like I remember like there was a moment like in twenty twenty one where I was like sitting in the car with the like friend and like listening to it. I was like, oh my God, like these are my good days, Like I'm finally like hitting them in my good days, the good old days, the solid.
Speaker 3: Day and the dog days, the dog days of the days. Go watch the Lego movie, and go watch Think about Murder.
Speaker 1: Remind yourself that the biggest threat to your safety is another human, and go.
Speaker 3: Watch the Patroon episode that we're recording Max.
Speaker 1: Bye. See you on Patreon if you actually care AboutUs.
Speaker 3: H