Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Eagles beat the Vikings, the thirtieth ranked passing offense coming into the game. Founder stride Jalen Hurts through three touchdown passes. Davonte Smith had a career high one hundred and eighty three receiving yards and a touchdown. AJ Brown went over one hundred yards and had a pair of touchdown and Jalen Hurts three hundred and four yards. The receivers were the second most of his career. I think it's his first three hundred yard game in the last twenty two games. So Jalen Hurts, he was nineteen of twenty three very efficient three twenty six three touchdowns, Davante nine four buck eighty three and a touchdown. AJ Brown four for one, twenty one two touchdowns. This is what you have to do when you can't run the football. Twenty three rush attempts forty five yards, Saquon eighteen carries forty four yards.
Speaker 1: Got no choice.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's so funny too, is Devonte Smith was going crazy? Was going crazy, and I can see the mannerisms. I could see the body language from A. J.
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 3: He wasn't going off yet. He hadn't got those hadn't got those touchdowns yet.
Speaker 2: Well, you know he caught the first touchdown. Uh, the scrambler they called him on callt him on the round. I looked like I think it was a lineback and called him.
Speaker 4: He told him to go.
Speaker 1: He too, Well, your scramble, it was a scramble, driller.
Speaker 3: Now, it was a scrambling from but but outside of that, he got he got involved in the game. He got involved in the game, came back and hit him, came back and hit him on a deep one.
Speaker 2: And before you got it for other that was not a pass that was not a rough in the pastor oh Martin, the Washington Commanders guy when he sacked Dak Prescott. It's not my fault. He didn't buckle his damn hellman, and I tackled his ass and his helmet his head. That is not now it looked there was. It seemed like it was an incidental contact with the receiver. So it was a five yard penalty. That's not rough in the passer. That is not rough in the passer. It's not my fault, Oh Joe. If you don't buckle your damn helmet, I tackle you your helmet.
Speaker 1: Fou off.
Speaker 2: I didn't rub you up. He's he didn't horse collar. He had him by the middle of his jersey and down obviously.
Speaker 1: So that's what I want to say about that.
Speaker 4: About the refs.
Speaker 3: You know, the refs when everything is going full speed, they can't tell. They can't see that. All they see is the hand up high and the helmet coming off. And you know they throwing that flag right away. They throwing the flag right away outside yo, yo.
Speaker 1: They can review it.
Speaker 2: That I mean, because they about it when Jared Golf when they called that to down back, they didn't throw the flag on the field that came from the cage.
Speaker 4: Are you right right? You're right?
Speaker 3: But I like what I like what jasen Hurst did. I like what he did because obviously, listen, you quieted doubts again. You couldn't run the ball. They say he can't throw you can't he can't put it in the air. And what did he go out there and do he put it in the air. You're not gonna allow us to run the ball like the Chiefs did the Super Bowl. Okay, hold my beer, let me show you I can do everything. I can throw it too. Now what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Carson Wentz was twenty six and forty two three thirteen, two interceptions. Jordan Addison had nine for a buck twenty eight. George Justin Jefferson had five for seventy nine. He did drop a touchdown, you know what you call him? Was able to get his hand in there.
Speaker 4: Cooper, Cooper did a good job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing though, he's find out it's different on the island than it is.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, especially when you're going against the one of the best, if not the best, depending on who you ask, it's a different.
Speaker 2: I don't Oh, Joe, what do you think about that touchdown? They and the field they called it a touchdown but diving TJ.
Speaker 1: Howkinson. But they reviewed it and they said, no, what the touchdown?
Speaker 3: I thout because the ball didn't move when he frowned, he didn't move, and all he did was bring it back in.
Speaker 4: He brought it back in on on the turn. You know it's.
Speaker 2: They say they're saying the ground helped him secure it.
Speaker 3: Come on, the ball didn't move when he hit the ground. He didn't did it all did And all he did was he brought it back into his chest as he rolled over to me, that's a touchdown. They're so inconsistent with that call. I don't know what the touchdown or catch is and he got damn.
Speaker 4: Mode, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree with you. One of them said, because like I said, what I thought was a catch. You know, sometimes they let it like his hands under the like bro, he caught that, he caught it. But give the Eagles credit today because Jalen hurts one of this game with his arm. Nineteen or twenty three, three, twenty six, three touchdowns, he was sacked three times. But he says, you know what, I'm not gonna put the ball in harm way, and he doesn't. But this is what it's gonna take for them to get back to where they want to be. This has to be this has this. This has to be a regular This has to be a normal occurrence. This can't be an outlier. This can't be an anomaly. They're not going to.
Speaker 4: Let say one run, They're not going to win the game.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that doesn't mean you don't attempt to O Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna just and have him throw the ball, because think about O Joe, he threw the ball twenty three times.
Speaker 1: He didn't throw it thirty three, forty three.
Speaker 2: I still I still gotta make you respect SA one and if I get one on one coverage AJ Devonte being ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw him do that today too. I like that, and the replay was able to see it.
Speaker 4: He saw one.
Speaker 3: He saw one on one with AJ Brown and real slowly. I don't know what that means right there. It was with that skinny post. He saw many skinny post. He hit him on that skinny post for that touchdown.
Speaker 4: Boom.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's going off script. That's going off no matter what play is called A J. Brown, keep your ask on me. If I see something, I'm gonna throw your number and lets you know what they do.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm uh.
Speaker 2: The camera called AJ after scoring the second touchdown today, this when you throw me the f and ball?
Speaker 1: What the F is that? Just throw me the ball.
Speaker 2: After the game, Devonte Smith said the play that result of the seventy nine yard touchdown was there for them all game. He said he and his teammate said advocated for the halftime. After they scored. Jordan miyle A Lotta went to him and said, you call your shot. They do, but O Joe. You you and I played a dependent position. John used to tell me, now, I'm gonna look, I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 1: You was open.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look now if I go back and look at film and your ass wasn't open.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's why you gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful as a receiver saying you open and really not knowing what's around you.
Speaker 4: You got to be sure and you got to be definite. It's what it is.
Speaker 3: Because if I cut, we come back to that play and and you were open in the first court, and we come back and run it maybe through, maybe in a different formation, and and hoping we get the same look.
Speaker 4: Defensively, boy, you don't don't lie at me, hey.
Speaker 2: Because I did that while I was in the game. I said, man, John, bro T was open. He's like, He's like, T, you weren't open. I said, that was open, you know?
Speaker 1: I like he.
Speaker 2: Said, I tell you what I'm gonna look at tomorrow. If you're not open, it's gonna be hard pressed for you to get you to passes.
Speaker 1: By.
Speaker 2: Two series later, I kid to him, I said, ay T, you know that play you was talking about. We were talking about I wasn't open. Since you put it like that, you ain't gonna give me no passes. I wasn't open. But that's the thing. If you tell the quarterback, because they're gonna trust you, I'm open. Okay you say this, Hey, coach Davonte said he's open. Ocho City's open. Okay, you better be open. But I thought I thought Jaalen Hurts played unbelievable football today. I thought he was decisive with his throws. Who got outside the pocket? He was accurate with his throws. AJ four two touchdowns, Hey Davonte nine for a buck eighty a buck eighty three and a touchdown long as seventy one, a long as seventy nine on eleven targets. But think about it, twenty three over three hundred yards on twenty three attempts.
Speaker 1: That's not a lot of.
Speaker 4: Attempt That's how efficient he is.
Speaker 3: That's called throwing the ball with efficiency, with efficiency.
Speaker 4: Making all the right throws, and then when things break.
Speaker 3: Down into the pocket, I'm not you know, I'm not gonna take off and run with the ball.
Speaker 2: He's looking, he's looking for guys to break. He looking, he's looking to run the scram with drawing.
Speaker 4: People out, coin direction, which way to go and coming back.
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 3: Brown had a good one when we had it when the when the play broke down to the right hit A J. Brown on It was third and fourteen, oh man, and the boy was out there dealing. And this is a good thing because now things change most of the time the way they play and the one they want.
Speaker 4: The way they won last year is Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 3: Had historic season running the ball, and most of the time for the Eagles, they would run the ball to open up the pass. Well, hell, they not allowing the Eagles and Saquan to run the ball the way they did last So maybe now what's gonna happen. Maybe things are gonna They're going to win playing in reverse. We're gonna have to throw the ball to open up the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Run, absolutely right, because they still Okay, he did because I'm telling you what defense coordinator said that he did that last week. Let's see if he could do it again, because I saw Saquad do that, do what he did last year for the entire of the season. Saquan has a history. I'm gonna make him do it again. Oh Joe The Packers went on the road and they win in Arizona, but it wasn't easy by the score of twenty seven to twenty three. Do you see how they looked at the first three three and a half quarters on Joe Jordan Love was nineteen to twenty nine, one seventy nine, one touchdown, Josh Jacob thirteen carries fifty five yards, two touchdowns.
Speaker 1: They win it.
Speaker 2: This is why you go get a Michael Parsons. If I'm gonna make you the highest paid defensive player in NFL history, the highest non quarterback. You know what you gotta do when you that guy, when you and Miles Garrett, when you are a Michael Parsons, when you are a T. J. Watt, I need you to turn the lights side of the building. I don't the first quarter, I don't care. Now I need to keep them I need I need you to keep them out of the end zone. Did you see the relentlessness? You see how quick he beat that right tackle?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Listen, wha He won't worry about no holding him. He don't worry about no. No, don't worry about who holding, don't worry about who?
Speaker 1: No. I pay you for As a matter of fact, I pay you forty seven million. Run through the whole that he's that good.
Speaker 2: Michael is that good. That first step, his ability, he can turn, speed, the power, he can bend, he can wax on, he can rip, he can play over the guard, he can play I mean, he can move up and down the line. He's too good of a player. This is why you gonna pay Michael Parson. This is why you give up quick Kenny Clark in two first rounders for what you saw today. This is what he should be because you got Rashan Gary on the other side, you got Wyat. There's no reason that he really doesn't do he can. Sometimes I wonder if Michael really understands me.
Speaker 4: I don't think he does. I don't think.
Speaker 3: And you know what, that's a good thing. It's a good thing that he doesn't understand how good he is. And he's just out there just playing football. He's just out there just playing football.
Speaker 4: With no inclination. And how good you really are? Uncle?
Speaker 3: He had no sacks. He had one sack. Excuse me, he had one sack comingto the game. If I'm not mistaken, he had three today and you already know how the game goes.
Speaker 2: To come in bunch of Remember I told you that they're like graves and bananas.
Speaker 3: They come in bunchy three today now probably watching next week, you have another three and then you look up.
Speaker 4: Before you get to halfway through the.
Speaker 3: Season, you're damnar close to ten out of the blue, out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is you got Richard Gary on the other side. He could rush the past. So you got Wirrett push in the middle. Bro y'all ay, meet me at the quarterback ready, Brett? Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. Meet me at the quarterback. Hey, we're playing sorry, DB's hey, rod Ed meet me in the Yeah, what we doing?
Speaker 1: Hey? What we do today? We my salute?
Speaker 2: Meet me and NAIs on. I was like, damn Packers. But Jakobe Brissent played well. Twenty five and thirty six two seventy nine, two touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. He didn't hurt him.
Speaker 2: Trey McBride had ten catches seventy four yards, two touchdowns. Mark Marvin Harrison had two catches fifty six yards thirty five long.
Speaker 1: But in the end that that pass rush was just too much.
Speaker 2: They were they were just relentless. Uh, let's let's talk about it. Look at that Kuai Walker a sack of a half. Uh Micah had three sacks, Sean Gary had a sack.
Speaker 1: They sacked the quarterback six times. Well that that's that's how it should be.
Speaker 2: You got two best, two good young pass rushers in Micah and Rashan Garrett. You got Walker who could rush the pass, and you got Wyat who can put pressure on the quarterback. The quarterbacks youn't have time to stand back there and pack that ball like the funny.
Speaker 3: The good thing about it is you want You didn't have to deal with Kyler Murray, who's ah, who's a dude three quarterback.
Speaker 5: You're dealing with your Kobe Brissett, who's a statue. He ain't going nowhere, he ain't going nowhere, he ain't going nowhere. And you get the ball and get the ball out your hands fast as possible. But it when it mattered, most them sacks came in, especially especially Micats towards the end of the game.
Speaker 2: That but see, that's what I need. I need you to turn the lights out of the building. Somebody got to cut the lights off. What good, oh, Joe, what good is we?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: We got a guy that got twenty sacks, but then we allow them to go right down the field to get a touchdown? What good and twenty sacks doing me? I don't care. And this is how I look at offense and defense. And you could chat, you can call me crazy. Can you get done what you need to get done when you absolutely have to? Oh Joe, what good is happened? A number one ranked offense and I can't get a first so the opposing team don't get the ball back?
Speaker 1: What good is having the number one defense?
Speaker 2: If I can't get off the field on third down, I can't keep them from getting in field goal ring?
Speaker 1: But what did that do? I needed to matter?
Speaker 2: I got money, but I can't get nothing of ATM that good. So that now I've never had an ATM card. But hey, I understand that. I guess you can withdraw to me.
Speaker 4: You never had no ATM card?
Speaker 1: Man, They used to charge you for ATM. They used to charge you to take money, get money. Oh no, you can't you a car? Yeah? Oh no, no, no, no, I know, I don't. I don't. I've never had an ATM card.
Speaker 4: God damn George Flint.
Speaker 1: Though I go go to the baby, can get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, going to the bank to get captured, that's an inconvenience.
Speaker 2: No stopping at the ATM. If the convenient, and you charge me to get my money, you're gonna charge me three.
Speaker 4: Five all time about ain't number two nine?
Speaker 2: But I but I have to go to my bank. But if I use it somewhere else, No, man, you tripping mm hmmm, No, I ain't. I don't know why people y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all on the internet too much. I ain't got a lot. I ain't never had no ATM. I don't need.
Speaker 3: It, said listen, you don't want to pay the fee that comes with that, right, But you don't.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to flash your airlines like something?
Speaker 3: No, I don't something right, If you're trying to save your money, how about you get on the airline with me?
Speaker 2: Easy, they said, they they how about this, there's my at It's Shannon Shark.
Speaker 1: The hell y'all talking about. I ain't got no okay, okay, and use it.
Speaker 4: Use your face card, okay, your face clean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said, I don't. I say I don't have an ATM. I said, okay, I said Shannon shark. They look it up and say, oh, okay, then I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try that's right.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't got no debit card. I ain't got no ATM card. Whatever. No, I don't want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we listen, We all not able, man, We all not able.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: What I needed for Listen, when you go on place and you need it, you need one hundred dollars on you need a quick, little hundred you.
Speaker 4: Know how ATM.
Speaker 2: I got a quick when you go to the when you go to the that's all. That's about all I got. That's about all I got. I got enough money. I got enough money. I normally take enough care. Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, I'm standing right right, I'm gonna take enough cash.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: When I leave, I leave forty dollars so they clean. Okay, when they come do turn down, I give them another forty dollars so I take enough money.
Speaker 1: So I can you know, I can you know for the.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like listen me, I've never I've never really done that.
Speaker 2: When when you no, I don't pay for everything. No, I got I got credit cards. I don't have a debit hold, no, I got credit card.
Speaker 1: I I yeah, I had.
Speaker 3: I have a debit card because I don't like seeing a bill and you're telling me what I owe you. I use my debit card based on I'm spending what I know I got.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no nothing. I'm gonna spend somebody else hours and then I'll decide if I would pay.
Speaker 4: That you're gonna pay them back. I don't like that card. I don't like that part.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't. I don't care cash like I used to carry.
Speaker 3: I used to carry out gard Oh how much you carry at the time.
Speaker 2: But look here, if you ever like when I was in the league, I was in my twenties. And third, if you ever saw humped with less than ten grand on him, call the cop.
Speaker 1: Somebody just robbing right ther, somebody just got me on yo.
Speaker 4: Hey, used to carry about ten thousand and more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had all hundreds and I have like I have two twenties, two tens and two five. So I had to go through all the money and heart to get that twet. Oh you say fifteen, here you go, okay, get out there? Oh yo, okay, Yeah, I got the rough bad.
Speaker 1: I gotta keep our old school o joke.
Speaker 2: I still, I still, I still carry you know.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me see, let me see a a let me see that.
Speaker 1: What bring that?
Speaker 4: Bring that?
Speaker 1: Gop out?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, I don't got that money, boy, say less than ten thousand.
Speaker 4: Somebody robbed him. Ain what I'm talking about. I want to try that one day. I'm gonna try that. Hey, chap chat, y'all good. Don't got money, boy, I don't wait to go get a stash. But that is this is how I carry my money. What's that a paper clip?
Speaker 1: No, it's a money clip.
Speaker 4: Hold on, you can't fit ten thousand.
Speaker 1: It's two rubber bands on the money clip. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well how much you got there? Why?
Speaker 1: Twenties? Like three and forty?
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't carry ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Anybody, anybody that's been been in my right in the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: This is a year. That's how he carries money.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hold on, So you don't care like that more?
Speaker 2: Uh no, office depot.
Speaker 1: Hey look at that? What that is? Subway black car? Yeah? You won? Yeah, that's how I care. That's how I care.
Speaker 3: That's how I carried my Hey, hold on, I'm trying to find out though, I'm trying with my shasty at you still carried two thousand more?
Speaker 4: Or no, you don't do that? No more?
Speaker 3: No hell, okay, okay, yeah, just I'm just just I was just checking. Yeah, I was just checking, you know, checking your checking your posts.
Speaker 1: No, no, but no, that's how I care. I don't care, no at. I don't care. No debit card I ain't No, I had no debit card. I don't need.
Speaker 4: Okay, my bad bad, I got I got so.
Speaker 2: I just like I said, I take enough money if I'm going to if I'm gonna stay at the hotel, I'm gonna leave, you know, for a you know, to make my bed and you know, cut there and there.
Speaker 1: Leave you extra ward to get extra pillars.
Speaker 2: Or if you know, I always get a fan, she'll they always have to She'll they forget, they'll bring.
Speaker 1: A fan up.
Speaker 2: I'll give them ten fifteen dollars for the fan in my room. That's the That's not the only thing, you know. I don't really care cash.
Speaker 4: Like you don't use credit cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I use credit cards, but I don't have a debit on these.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'm just said if if you got what if you got one of them black boys, you good and you good? Hey, that mean you don't need that little fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: Damn you got one, so I do need it? Coat uh.
Speaker 2: Uh oh Joe, the Coats beat the Chargers. Coach, Indiana Jones, ball.
Speaker 4: You see what happened when you got a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, it's not only not only having a quarterback, you're having a quarterback that's in the right situation, that has the right complimentary pieces a rounding.
Speaker 4: This is what you get.
Speaker 3: It wasn't nothing, It wasn't nothing wrong with Daniel Jones. Maybe the Giants just wasn't a good fifth for him.
Speaker 4: If you know who is a good fit for the Giants, God damn Jackson Dark.
Speaker 3: But Daniel Jones is in a good place where they want him, not understand where they give him that one year of fourteen million, that one year fourteen million.
Speaker 4: Now it's been the turnings.
Speaker 1: About to turn in the fifties. Man, who are you telling him about to turning?
Speaker 2: Is about to turn into five for a quarter for a quarter of billy because he played really thirty eight to twenty four, Oh Joe, Indiana Jones twenty three or thirty four two eighty eight two touchdowns. Jonathan Taylor sixteen for ninety four three touchdown. They had twenty three rush a tempts one hundred and twenty yards, three touchdowns. Indiana Jones tacked on another two touchdown passing and they were cleaned. No turn no turnovers, no interceptions, no fumble. Justin Herbert thirty thirty seven to fifty five for twenty three touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, picks that that that that also was a difference. Turning that ball over was his difference.
Speaker 2: Yep, got buck got him twice. Hey, the two got him once. So they had three sacks. Uh, they were playing they were playing uphill all day. I didn't know a Gason had a son Gasson. Yeah, that's his son, right it is. I ain't know, isn't that is a play with the donhin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the receiver Ronde Gas I think yes.
Speaker 2: Keenan Allen had eleven for a buck nineteen a Ronde Gasson to huh has seven for a buck sixty sixty four and a touchdown. Lamb mccagey had nine for sixty seven. Oh, Joe Lamb mccagey had fifteen targets. Keenan Allen had fourteen targets, Gason had nine, Quentin Johnson had six targets.
Speaker 1: Hey, is that his dad?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now his dad wasn't fast.
Speaker 2: But if you throw it anywhere in the stadium, man, that joke had the biggest hand.
Speaker 1: That joke had the biggest hands.
Speaker 3: He Hey, who played on the side A Rondee? That wasn't That wasn't McDuffie, was it? Yep, God damn McDuffie. I wonder if that was the same time when your Teal Green was there? You remember your Teal Green?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think was Tony Martin? They're pretty Tony you remember black in Miami because I'm trying to think, yeah, Tony was there and not Yeah Tony was there.
Speaker 4: With rand Okay okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Uh that was there all around round the same time, Ingram Noah, what was the one that from Penn State. What's the one that ended up having a turn?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Jim mcduffy, Yep, yep, Oh, Joe, Uh the Chargers man Indiana? Any of the Colts for for real? Ojoe the Colt for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Listen, I would say if it's maybe maybe two games or three games, but this is every week with them. This is every week with them, even even I think they've lost one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's because what you call him, you know, they remember they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the receiver down, it was downs downs from the ball going into the end zone.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And uh, I don't know if you noticed this, O Joe. He ain't been back on the field.
Speaker 4: And then I use it much.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: Peers had five catches for ninety eight yards. Warren the tight end had four to sixty nine a touchdown. Pittman ju yourseln for fifty eight US down. Jonathan Taylor had three for thirty eight. Mitchell Moiley Cox No, but nope, nope, but they look good, O Joe.
Speaker 1: They got they had twenty three to score. With twenty three three and.
Speaker 2: A half, it'scoring fifteen and the third and uh, they putting pats on the ball man because they look if we said this on Joe, they got pieces. You got Jonathan Taylor. Jonathan Taylor is a top five back.
Speaker 3: You know, honestly, And that's why the offense is also working as well, because there's balance.
Speaker 4: They're not they got just throwing the ball all Will and Nelly.
Speaker 3: But it makes it easy to throw the ball because of what Jonathan Taylor is also doing out the backfield. Hey, you know what you know I just thought about that was Ady Mitchell who messed up that who dropped that ball too?
Speaker 2: Yeah Mitchell, Yeah, yeah, he had one catch for yeah. Well last week I don't think he played, but he had one catch today for one catch, one catch for eight yards. But uh, when you have Jonathan Taylor, when you can run the ball like they can, and you look at the weapons that they have and that we said. I said, oh Joe, if they get a if they get a decent quarterback, they got enough offensive firepower, they can be good. And when they brought I said he gonna be I said, Daniel Jones gonna be the starter. The metre of fact that they you can't bring somebody in, pay him more than the starter, and don't expect him to be the starter. They didn't put that in incentives. Oh Joe, that's his base contract. It's fourteen million. Now he might have an additional three four five million in incentives. But they didn't centivize this contract. They said, we're gonna give you one year fourteen million. He's about to parlay this into probably a quarter of a billion.
Speaker 1: Dollars a year.
Speaker 4: It also makes me think unk.
Speaker 3: It also makes me think, as talented as Anthony Richardson is, why couldn't he get this done with the same pieces at Daniel Jones?
Speaker 2: But hold on, you ain't talking about Anthony Richardson said that the NFL is easier than college?
Speaker 1: Right? Not him?
Speaker 4: There, yes, sir, that one.
Speaker 2: That one you see now you know what you can see? Oh man, it's easy to him. This is why you keep your mouth closed. If you're a quarterback, it's so easy. You started. You kept your job in college even when you was playing bad. Who said NFL is easier than college? Who thinks that?
Speaker 1: Might? You know what, Joe, You ain't got study Hall. You don't have all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You have to be able to manage your time in the NFL because you've grown. Ain't nobody come and wake your ass up to break Hey man, we got to go to study Hall, Man, we gotta go. Don't nobody do that. You got to be an adult to play in the NFL. So, from that aspect of it, But the heat made it seem like.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is here. NFL is very I said, damn the NFL.
Speaker 2: But hey, it must be a different NFL than what we played there, because it wasn't easy.
Speaker 4: Not at all. I know one thing. I'm not sure when the last time you've been to a game, a chad.
Speaker 3: I'm sure y'all been to football games and you sat in the stands and you watched it.
Speaker 4: When I went to the Bang on game.
Speaker 3: Thursday, the game looked so easy from sitting up there.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 4: Wait, look, it's wide open, it's right there.
Speaker 1: Just it look easy when you up there and stas so easy.
Speaker 3: And I'm just thinking about it, I understand how difficult the game is when you actually in the line of fire as opposed looks stands. And now I see why fans talk the trash that they do. Oh this is why y'all say all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Y'all bey look, but I said, oh, Joe, I can see stuff in real time. I stole Carlton wins Carto wentz, why did you take the flat round? The flat was open right now, and here'd got the first down. You you ground the ball. You shoved the ball in the ground. They throwing the grounded I'm like, bro, I saw it in real time, and then I and then I'll see the replay they replayed it and talk about this way you should have went. Yeah, I saw it in real time. Like damn, oyo. What's going on with the Chargers?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm not sure. I'm not sure because some weeks they look very good.
Speaker 1: Is this the first four hundred yard game this season? Herbert? Is this the first four hundred yard game passing game this season?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think it's really nothing wrong with the Chargers. I don't think it's nothing wrong with them.
Speaker 4: I don't. I still think they're going to compete and be right at the top of that division.
Speaker 1: Is this the first four hundred yard passing game this season in the NFL? Who else is throw them for four hundred?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: But look, O yo, we can go back and forth. He should have stayed in college. O yo.
Speaker 2: I'm not staying in college when I can come out and get thirty five million. I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm not, O Yoe.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on? How about you? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, I'm not, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Why leave college early right for thirty five million where you can stay another year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And develop a little bit better. So you're that much better prepared for the NFL.
Speaker 1: Because I guess what I get? Oh, Joe, I get to that three year quicker.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you get to that three year quicker.
Speaker 1: Now what now?
Speaker 4: Look what happened?
Speaker 1: Hey, not happened? O Jo.
Speaker 2: Here's ocho is simple. You go back and look at him in college. He was a barely fifty percent completion guy. You go look at him in high school. He was barely fifty percent guy. In the NFL, he's fifty percent.
Speaker 1: He is what he is.
Speaker 2: He hasn't gotten any better. But you and are of the just the physical, you know, the talented. You know what the big discussion. Tom Brady wasn't talent. Peyton Manny wasn't talented because they had things that you couldn't You couldn't measure. You couldn't measure the speed. You couldn't measure that. They ain't got no jumping at What do you do? He ran four four forty inch vertical short he had everything. He could throw the ball seventy five yards.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: The Panthers beat the Jets thirteen to six. Rico Daldell rico'dodo still appeared to be more dominant back. He had seventy nine ars yards rushing on seventeen carries, compared to Hubbards thirty one yards on fourteen carries.
Speaker 1: We missed that that way. He was one of our UH prize picks.
Speaker 4: I told you, I told you you ain't listened to me.
Speaker 3: But see I thought, but see I was. I was thinking it was coming back here. I told you, don't worry about that man with doubt. Dada got the goddamn he got the hot hand.
Speaker 4: Always be with hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety six yards he was supposed to get seventy nine ninety six.
Speaker 4: You got to listen to me sometime, I know, but I I got Taekwan.
Speaker 2: Though Taekwan got, he had to get seven yards. He come one deep with hey. Justin Fields was been at halftime in favor of long time back up ty Rod Taylor. Jess signed Fields to a two year, forty million dollar deal, including thirty thirty million guaranteed. They only needed six and a half games to realize he's not looking good. Don't look like he'd listen. He had he was six or twelve, forty six yards. My thing is, look, it doesn't seem like he processes.
Speaker 4: It as fast as he should.
Speaker 1: And if a quarterback, oh Joe, it's gotta be the yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of It kind of makes me sad a little bit because I understand what Justin Fields has.
Speaker 4: Had to go through so far.
Speaker 3: Early in his career, he had to deal with the issues over in Chicago where they felt he was the answer. And we've always had the conversations about quarterbacks that have gone through Chicago and weren't developed the right way, didn't have they didn't have the right tools around them to help them develop, and every quarterback has always seen to not really flourish there. And now he goes to Pittsburgh and you think, maybe I'll get an opportunity to compete for the starting job. He wins the starting job through the injury, played well when Russell Wilson was hurt, and obviously he gets bitch from Russell Wilson comes back. So I'm thinking, Okay, Boom, now this is your team. You have nobody worry about, nobody looking over shoulder. It's just your team with the job for you to lose. And I thought he would be the answer for the foreseeing future, and so far, how it's turned out the things just haven't worked out on they just have.
Speaker 2: You have it, and at some point in time, we can't keep blaming everybody else, So Joe, we can't. I was a little concerned when he couldn't beat out Jake fromm for the starting job at Georgia.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, damn yeh, damn like Jake Brown, no hell Raiser, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Joe Burrow, Okay, Trevor Larrence, Okay, you don't beat them. I ain't got no problem with that. Okay, you can't beat out a Jones from a uh that was at Alabama. Okay, I get that, But Jake from what like I said, whatever it is, it's not I don't I don't know, and you know, and I think they're gonna stick with you now I know. Tyron, it was the bad spot. Tyron had to come in and you know you, they know you're gonna throw the ball.
Speaker 1: You can't run it.
Speaker 2: Breeze Haul tweeted something last week made it seem like, you know, free Breeze.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on there, but Justin Fields has got to do a better job. He's got to see the feel better. He's got a process it sooner and or he can't play. You can't play a quarterback if you don't have if you if you can't process the.
Speaker 4: Information and you got you got the processes fast.
Speaker 1: You gotta be you gotta be able to recall.
Speaker 2: You gotta be able to recall it and spit it out and when you see it, it's got to boom, it's gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it is what it is to play that position.
Speaker 4: Damn man, that that that sucks. That sucks. But on the other on the other hand, on the other hand, let's talk about let's talk about my Panthers.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm saying Bryce Young twenty one touchdown. He did leave the game.
Speaker 2: Andy Dalton came in four for seventy four of seven for sixty yards. Both players were sacked. Bryce Young was sacked once, Andy Dalt was sacked once. But Logett had his game nine for ninety two for one hundred yards. And you remember, oh Joe he called the one that sealed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I told y'all, hey, chat chat, don't try to jump on the bandwagon now. I don't try to jump on the bandwagon.
Speaker 1: Now. Your two teams Bears in.
Speaker 3: The when the season started, I told you they're gonna be two teams that y'all need to watch. They're gonna be two teams this y'all need to watch. I said it was the Chicago Bears because they got Ben Johnson and Ben Johnson and Kat Williams. It was gonna be a beautiful marriage. Right now, I think the Bear sit four and too, if I'm not mistaken. Now the Carolina Panthers. Nobody believed in us, but I believe in us. I talked about Bryce Young, brother Hunter Winfro, brother, Jimmy Horn, Exager Leggett going into his second year eating raccoons and do whatever you do one of his best games of day nine for ninety two and the tv A TD to seal the game. I'm telling you, j C. Horn, boy, I see you. I see you, hey, one of the better corners in the league, especially when it comes to man and man, I see you.
Speaker 4: M huh.
Speaker 3: Don't think I'm not gonna go change that. Matten Braden, I see you. I know, brother, brother Canellas gotta be smiling from me it man.
Speaker 2: Carolina's defense sacked the Jets quarterback six times for thirty three yards and losses. Carolina four and three. They're in second place.
Speaker 1: They're tired for second place, but I think att but it might be in front of ALLLLA.
Speaker 2: Obviously Tampa's in first place. We'll see what happens with Tampa tomorrow. As they played the game, but Carolina forty three, Jets fall, the Old seven Chiefs bt A the Raiders thirty one nothing. Rashid Rice came back on the field and my home boys and Andy Reed didn't race any time getting him to uh the Chiefs look, really, this is the best The Chiefs looked in a wild and my home boys started looking. He started to look like he did three two or three four years. Joe Mahomes twenty six and thirty five, two eighty six, three touchdowns, clean game. But check oh. Then he ran the ball forty one times one fifty two. Travis Kelsey three catches fifty four yards, Rashi Rice seven catches forty two yards, two touchdowns. Smiths had five for h five for forty two. Ta Kwant Thornton had one for thirty nine. Juju three for thirty five. They've You're worthy three for thirty five. No A Grade one for twenty eight, Hollywood Brown two for fourteen and to.
Speaker 4: Touch everybody getting in on the party.
Speaker 2: Gino, you're gonna lose your job, bro, you keep this up. Ten for sixteen sixty seven yards. Holo, Oh Joe, I wanna read something to you. I'm gonna want you. And this this was like the Jets were last week. The Raiders had three first downs. The Chiefs had thirty first downs christ they were all seven on third downs. On fourth downs, they ran thirty total plays. The Chiefs had as many first downs as the Raiders had plays. Chat, you heard me correctly. The Chiefs had as many first downs thirty as the Raiders had total plays thirty. The Chiefs had four hundred and thirty four total yards. The Raiders had ninety five total yards. The Chiefs possessed the football forty two minutes in eight seconds. It's a sixty minute game. That means the Raiders possessed the football less than eighteen minutes.
Speaker 4: It is almost as if the Raiders is not an NFL team.
Speaker 3: It's almost as if the Raiders don't belong on the field with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Well, they did in today, and then the best defensive player got hitting the knee and he went out. MaTx Crosby h The Chiefs look very Patrick Mahoon look good. Uh you know Patrick Mahome's out there throwing no look passes. You see him and juju on the Hey guy come he dumping the juju right now? They gonna get first down? Uh, Hollywood Brown is hey? Cross the guy's face. I'm gonna hit your the ends on you and get your key touchdown. But they're looking good. And when they're looking like this and the defense is playing like they're playing, oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, it's it's so funny. When the Chiefs started oh and two, everybody has something to say. Yes, they look bad offensively, they look bad on defense. This ain't working. This ain't work. And not look four weeks later looking like the Kansas City Chiefs of old. Everybody back there now they having fun.
Speaker 2: You hit the nail on the head. They got everybody back healthy. I mean, thank you got Rashid Rice back. Who's your number one? Xavier Worth who stepped up in the absence, and he you get Tae Kwan Thornton who all of a sudden, he looks like Okay, Now I see why the Patriots took him in the second round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can run, but he can play. Now.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna get the same opportunities that he got before because Rashid Rice is back. But Juju is all reliable. You know, they're gonna throw up and they're gonna hey, they're gonna put running smoke screen, jail rigscreen, They're gonna run. They can do a lot of different things with Juju, uh twenty four to the running he's a running back and the receiver. He can do a lot of different things. Patrick Mahons is Patrick Mahomes. You know, he scrambling and make plays. But the thing is he's not turning the ball over when he takes care of the football. The Chiefs are almost impossible for you to beat him if they don't turn the football over. And he's done a great job of that. He looked fourteen touchdowns two exceptions. He's starting to look like the Patrick Mahons that we used to see. The Patriots beat the Titans in the Revenge Bowl, Drake May threw for two hundred and twenty two yards two touchdowns. Rayle's first game against the franchise that fired him back in January of twenty twenty four. They did a number, They did a number on them. Today, cam Ward fumble for the second consecutive game. He has five fumble this season, and he threw a pick.
Speaker 3: Well a b I love brother cam Ward, but the same issues that we had in the same conversation we had with Will Levis and turning the ball over and not giving his team a chance, cam Ward.
Speaker 2: Is actually cam Ward is worse. If you go look at the number through the same starts, he's worse than Will Levis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to get it team a chain and and Ojo.
Speaker 1: You and I talked about it.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, you can't keep turning them all over. You can't give keep giving up these pick sixes. You can't keep putting the ball in harm's way Because I don't care how good your defense is. They can't consistently overcome bad.
Speaker 1: Play from now. You can't.
Speaker 4: Can't. You don't.
Speaker 1: This is why I advise guys stop talking.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We tell we he said, you know y'all know what he said.
Speaker 3: We butt hey, hey, but listen with I like like like like two. Uh.
Speaker 4: When you say stuff like that, your play has to be up to park.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't be part of the problem. You got to be part of the solution.
Speaker 2: Through six games, the first six games of their career, cam Ward has thrown for eleven hundred and one yards, will Levis had twelve sixty six. Cam Ward has on three touchdowns, will Levis had seven. Cam Ward had thrown four interceptions, will Levis two fumbles loss cam Ward four, will Levis two sacks cam Ward twenty five, will Levis nineteen.
Speaker 4: He got sacked twenty five times already.
Speaker 1: Oh, heading in to that, it's more. Now how many times you got? Oh?
Speaker 2: Now, he's gotten sacked thirty times. He got sacked five times today, Jesus Christ. So we can add a touchdown to him. He got four touchdowns, five interceptions, and he got now he got another fumble lost.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, whoever got the Titans on these schedule? That's like a homecoming game.
Speaker 3: That's the game. That's the game you want to play with. You know you're gonna get your win. Hey, the Titans in the Jets. If you got the Titans of the Jets on your schedule, not what chalk that up as a win?
Speaker 1: Yep? Hey, hey, don't worry about war, he would us.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, you're gonna have you're gonna have games.
Speaker 1: Nah, no, nothing y'all did. Won't Mike Brabel.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Mike.
Speaker 1: They fired Mike Brabel.
Speaker 4: This is rookie year, This is rookie year.
Speaker 3: Do we do?
Speaker 4: Do we give him some grace because he's a rookie.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but stop talking.
Speaker 2: Stop talking, because you make yourself look bad when you go out there playing like that. If you do that, they made the Patriots.
Speaker 4: But drake me, hey, drake me nice bro Yeah, break may night.
Speaker 2: O Yoe twenty one of thirty three, twenty one of twenty three. It's the highest completion percentage in Patriots history, twenty one. I think he completed sixteen straight two hundred and twenty two yards, two touchdowns. He did get sacked four times, but he didn't turn the ball over. Stefan Diggs seven for sixty nine. Keishaw is it boute a booty?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how to pronounce it the right way, but he had.
Speaker 2: Two for fifty five. He had a great fingertailp catching the end zone. Oh Joe Hunter Henry four for thirty three. Austin Hooper two for eleven, a tub and came uh chase on recovering fumble in the end zone, the one that Cam Wore tried to throw it slipped out the back of his hand.
Speaker 1: It's booty, booty, see y'all laughing.
Speaker 2: That's like it's it looked like it should be bouta but it's booty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He must be from New Orleans, uh years he is roma Jack Stevens.
Speaker 2: They ran the ball thirty six times one seventy five. You know, favorite wants to run the football.
Speaker 1: You know he had that monster in Tennessee dag Henry. You know what I'm saying. You know you want to run that.
Speaker 3: I like to I like the I like the fact that they went back to Stevenson despite his struggles holding on to the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to play something, Yes, yeh, coach, I do. Hold on to the damn ball. You hold on to the ball. You get on the field, you put the ball on the turf.
Speaker 1: You over here with me?
Speaker 2: Choice is yours. The Rams beat the Jags thirty five seven. Stafford threw five touchdown passes. Travis Hunter gets his first one hundred yard career receiving game and also his first touchdown.
Speaker 1: But YO know what they do?
Speaker 4: Hey, I don't know what they're doing. I don't know what happened today.
Speaker 1: How many snaff did he play on defense? Two three? I know he broke up a pass from Davonte.
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford twenty one of thirty three, one eight two, five touchdowns, no sacks, no turnover. They ran the ball twenty nine times for eighty nine yards, Davonte five for thirty excuse me, five for thirty five and three tubs. Ferguson had one for thirty one. Emma tub Monthfield had one catch, five yards and a tub. Trevor Lars was twenty three or forty eight two thirty six, one touchdown, he was sacked.
Speaker 1: Lambman had one and a half. Is that Carneval Lake sun q.
Speaker 4: A from the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said looten Chad. He's correct him. He said it's booty, So correct him. So y'all talking about, oh, it's wrong, it's boutas. I know that's how it looks like it should be pronounced bout taste. But that's not what he told the media. So go look up what he told me. Google that, y'all google everything else. Y'all jump on here to try to prove you're in our wrong. Go look it up and then you can come back and apologize to us later.
Speaker 3: Listen, But it looks like it. It looks like it's French to me, right, I took, I took. Yes, I'm gonna pronounce it as if it's French. I'm gonna call him. Bout check.
Speaker 1: Y'all look at Chad, go look it up and all of y'all.
Speaker 2: If somebody's pronounced this, pronounced that, then you can apologize to Oh you're now because y'all quick, y'all don't left one of your old well you and oh Joe was right, y'all will never do that, but y'all quick, and Joe overhead, y'all wrong, y'all wrong, Go go to and this is what he said. Now, y'all will get mad at the man because that's what he said the pronunciations.
Speaker 1: Go ask him.
Speaker 2: But anyway, back to our normous schedule, Joe thirty five to seven. It looks like it looks like to me that the their Super Bowl were the Chiefs on Monday night because they look like Stirfrid SAIDs.
Speaker 4: What are they doing?
Speaker 3: Let's what are they doing with trap? I'm curious because everything seems to be up and down. One week he's playing more on defense and he's playing less on offense. One week he playing more on offense, the next week is playing less on defense. It's like they're kind of confused on what they want to do with them. I need I need my boy, Brian Thomas Jr. I know you're gonna see this.
Speaker 4: Maybe I need you.
Speaker 1: I need you. Gotta come down with those You gotta come down be.
Speaker 3: I need you every week, every week to be exactly who we know you are. You need to build off what you did last year and come in this season and do the same thing. When things are going well. Trevor Lawrence has to be able to count on you at all times. He needs to be able to put on a blindfold and no, I can throw the seven now, I know it could count it. You need to be like birth control. You need to be like birth control.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 3: He can count on your ninety nine point nine percent of time. At times, you're gonna make mistakes, mistakes gonna hapen, drops, it gonna happen. Minimize them, minimize them, you know. But the player that you are, the player that I know you're.
Speaker 4: Capable of being, you got to be that twenty four seven.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, don't be talking about oh uncle gretsive. No, y'all jump y'all last in the chat. Or you said it wrong, you said it wrong. No go look it up now, y'all looking it up now you oh uncle gressive, y'all jump y'all lands on it cause y'all so quick. Oh don't know what he's talking about. I'm just telling what the guy how he how he told the reporter.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like saying bout I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say it like a French.
Speaker 1: So but they y'all get mad.
Speaker 2: No, I want y'all to jump in and say, oh you was right, y'all quick to blow up my Twitter, blow up all my thieves on social media?
Speaker 1: Uh, you was wrong? Why would't I write? Y'all don't have the same intensity. I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: I p hey. They apologize, they said, we're sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's what he said on y'all.
Speaker 2: Now if I some people say, okay, sometimes it's sharp, it hasn't eat, sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 1: So is it sharp or is it sharpy? It's sharp? Oh? I thought it was sharpie or I told you it was sharp so he said it's booty.
Speaker 2: But y'all get me at it because I thought cut this felt because when I first started mat l s u oh, Joe, I thought it, that's what I mean. But I knew, you know, with a name like that, I'm like, that's a French, you know, obviously the French. You know, we got New Orleans French, you know. But anyway, Uh, what's going on with Jackson Villo?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 2: I haven't first of all, ask how many snaps did a trail play on defense?
Speaker 1: Because he didn't. He didn't, he didn't register anything. He had a pass defense though he had a past a PD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're not gonna play in both ways and he's not gonna be beneficial on both ways, why did you trade.
Speaker 1: Up to get him?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, why'd you give up? You gave up next year's number one to move up like two or three spots.
Speaker 1: That's craziest.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you take someone that high, if you take someone high, he gonna be full time somewhere. And if you go if you're gonna play him on both sides like you promise, like you promised him I'm gonna use him to where we picked him as a number two pick. I'm going to feature him somewhere offensive.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be on offense full time.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have certain packages. Probably on third down, we're gonna put you in there. You're gonna go against the third receiver sometime the second whoever the hell going to goddamn flooded, that's who you have to face.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what they're doing. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm confused. He played fourteen snaps on defense. He played sixty plus snaps on offense. Yeah, so that's seventy four snaps. They had fifty five snaps total on defense. I just don't see him playing one hundred for one hundred and thirty snaps and being effective. I don't not in an NFL game. I mean listening out and see all the dv's. I see Chris Harris Jr. I see a Kiev the Leeb, I see Sharan I see guys that made Pro Bowls, all decade players. I see those guys and they're talking about Man, it's hard to go back because you need to get in the rhythm defensively the backpedal to switch the transition. Oh Joe, it's not like you're playing one good receiver one week and then you might play some guys that's not very good. Every guy that you go against on Sunday in the NFL, A lot of guys that you win against on Saturday, they're not in the NFL.
Speaker 1: There's a difference.
Speaker 2: You going against Jefferson, You're going against Chase, You're going against CD, You're going against Pickings, You're going against Rashid Rice, You going up against Davonte, You going against aj You're going against Pittman, You're going against Johnson, You're going against Keenan Allen. And then guess what, not go beat pastor Tan, Not go beat horng Jr. Not go beat Stingley, Not go beat quitting Mitchell. Do you understand what you're you're asking yourself and you understand how just how mentally you have to be locked in? Oh Joe, you know, first of all you gotta be locked in. But when you going against one of them dogs, you better be on your business. Oh, they'll embarrass you, and they're trying to and and.
Speaker 3: Most of the time every week it's gonna be a dog on every team, every team, very soften when you when you play a game, regardless of what position you play, whether it's receiver, you're gonna be facing the dog, whether you if you if you play receiver, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be facing the dog at dB, no matter what side of the ball you go to. So you got you got to be on point. But they're not using them to be effected if let alone not help him, but help the team. Gotta help him, got it. He's just he's the second pick in the draft. You would think his usage would show just that. And it hasn't. It hasn't the date, not yet. And I understand what you think.
Speaker 2: How I mean, I don't know if this year they're gonna fully integrate him and let him play every snap, every down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 3: I understand bringing the player along slow. But hey, we we we were going in the week seven, Well we're going in the week eight. Should we had we halfway through the season?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Listen, brother, brother lean call him. You know he know he no better than me.
Speaker 2: He got a great offensive mind because he's on the staff, you know, offensive that's where that's where his butter is bradded, that's where his bread is buttered.
Speaker 1: Got me talking like, oh Joe, that had a bit around you too, low man, I deed help, yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Bears moved to four to two. Saints dropped at one and six. The Bears twenty six Saints fourteen. Kayler Williams fifteen to twenty six, one hundred and seventy two yards, no touchdowns.
Speaker 1: What an exception?
Speaker 2: Oh but DeAndre Swift nineteen carries above twenty four forty Russians two hundred and twenty two yards. Spencer Rattler twenty of thirty two, two thirty three, two touchdowns, three picks. Can't turn the ball over like that, bro, And when your team is not equipped to overcome your mistakes Russians seventeen carries forty four yards for the Saints offense.
Speaker 1: Spencer Rattler also lost a fund, So that was four turnovers.
Speaker 4: Got to beat you.
Speaker 1: Overcome that'll get you. Crystal Lobby had one of his better games.
Speaker 2: Five catches ninety eight yards of touchdowns, Johnson for five for seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Damn see heat, I needed one more catch? What did you like about what you? Did you see? See any of this yeah, I saw DeAndre Swift run the ball again.
Speaker 3: With DeAndre Shift running like that that, it brings balance, It brings balance, boom. We can rely we can rely on Deandres Shift the do what we need to do offensively on the ground, so it makes throwing the ball that much easier. I know Katy Williams did have an interception, but outside of that, he played somewhat of a clean game outside of the interception, and they did what they needed to do in the game.
Speaker 4: They're four and two. I'm not sure when the last time the Bears have been foreign to and look this good offensively.
Speaker 3: Hell, they playing the goddamn Rain last week, won the game. They come back this week. I know they're playing the Saints. A lot of people say, oh, that, don't care, You're playing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Not that good.
Speaker 3: I told y'all, I told you two teams that maturation process between Kayler Williams and god damned Ben Johnson. He's going to be able to maximize his potential understanding what his quarterback.
Speaker 4: Strengths are with his creativity. All right, it just starting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Radler had three interceptions. I see Edmunds had one. He's a linebacker. And Montell Sweat he had one. He's a d n No, hold on, that's Sacks who got the picks? Uh, they don't show pick. Oh you had to do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Bayard had one, Edmunds had one. And Nick Wright end right, I don't know if it's that's his first name, he had one.
Speaker 1: They just oh yo.
Speaker 2: The Saints are not good enough to overcome turnovers. There are not very many teams equipped in the NFL that could overcome four turn let alone to the Saints.
Speaker 4: You got maybe two or three teams.
Speaker 1: That's it. Maybe it all depends on when they turn the ball over, where they turn.
Speaker 4: They can score on the high volume. They can score on the high volume.
Speaker 1: Man, your question, who they playing? And they turned the ball?
Speaker 4: Now that matters to that matter, that matters as well.
Speaker 2: You turn the ball over against the cowboys, You turn the ball over against the chiefs.
Speaker 4: Man, you might well pack you might will pack your bags early.
Speaker 2: Turn the ball over four time against the packing bags early, exactly a turnover. Oh Chorge, time for playing fade. I'm gonna get this right, presented by prize.
Speaker 1: Damn. That was quick. Can we get a little over.
Speaker 4: Play it again? Play the sound again, here's a fourth pick.
Speaker 1: I all though, who put this together? I all know who put this together?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, here we go the pick four flax play ahead of tomorrow's night Monday Night Football. Jamir Gibbs. Oh that's easy. Zero point five yards rushing. Oh, he gotta have more than so. All you got to do is have one touchdown. Yeah, here, gonna get a touchdown. He get a touchdown. He's gonna get a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Get it that. Mike Emmons less than sixty four yards receiving.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Mike back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they expected.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's a good thing. Say you booker out? A booker went out last week? Mike coming back this week?
Speaker 1: Okay. I like that. I like a booka might play. They say he might be a game decision.
Speaker 4: You just strained his hamstring last week, that's what he saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know know, Oh, don't play with that soft tissue like that, because that could set you back even further.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, go ahead, I get it.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans less than less than sixty four and a half receiving yards.
Speaker 1: I'm you're going open.
Speaker 4: First game back you they missed two or three games.
Speaker 1: And where's this game at in Tampa?
Speaker 3: No matter where it's at. We talked about Baker Mayfield and Mike Evans. They finna feed that boy that wronged that ball man.
Speaker 1: I told you listen to me.
Speaker 4: I know how the game gonna go.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I can't say you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Win is in Detroit show.
Speaker 3: I know, And you know Brian branch out right, Okay, yeah, you know Terry and Arnold ain't playing either, right, you know the boy heard damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I have to go over your weake over Jackson Smith and Jigba jazzing more than eighty four and a half receiving.
Speaker 4: Yard right, I don't even think he had a game under eighty this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he Coulick in.
Speaker 2: Dalton Short showts more than four and a half reception, so he need five catches.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I'm gonna let you have that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go more. I'm gonna go more. I'm gonna say you get five five for forty eight. So we going more touchdown more than a half. So Jamia Gibs to have at least one touchdowns Mike Able to have at least sixty four sixty five yards u js and I have at least eighty five yards, and Dalton shouls to have at least five touchdowns five catches, damn five touchdowns.
Speaker 1: That'd be a or something.
Speaker 2: I think Kellen Winslow caught five had five touchdown catches in the game. Twenty five dollars to win one hundred and fifty dollars downloaded after day use Cod Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 1: It's good to be right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we're gonna get you out of here on this one. It's time for our final saving of the evening. It's time for Q and A H kimper Norwood Jr. Oh you're talking about I don't see anything unk on Twitter. I don't see anything about the Bengals winning anymore games either.
Speaker 4: Hey, but don't don't do it. Who said that? Who said that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kipper John Kip kimber Nowood Jr. You might want to realize and see what we just did Thursday night. And you know we do have the Gests coming up next right, so we're gonna win that one and uh yeah, yeah, y'all definicult okay, okay, so at that point that puts us above, we're gonna be at five hundred. I'm not sure who we play after, just we're gonna win that game too. There are not very many teams that can beat the Bengals with us looking the way we look Thursday night.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure we clear.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'm just making sure a flag of almost stupid four hundred yards y'all do know that, right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: The damn smell UK celebrating like like his team won the Super Bowl, y'all barely beat the Giants, y'all?
Speaker 1: Really sorry as hell? Bot going that boat going to cost y'all old?
Speaker 2: Look tip the Giants beat the Eagles, Yes they did, he did. Guess who else beat the Eagles?
Speaker 1: Us? And guess what we're gonna do next?
Speaker 4: We go? Joe, who all gonna beat?
Speaker 1: Break foots off in the Cowboys? Oh? I don't know something, break foots off of them?
Speaker 4: How you gonna how you're gonna stop How you're gonna stop pickings in CD.
Speaker 2: LAMB watch watch how they're gonna stop us? Theron Bland They let it, guy, I got this on the beach thore four fifty on them all right, Kevin Brooks said, did y'all see how empty the Brown Stadium was?
Speaker 1: They played in Cleveland? I thought they played in Cleveland. I didn't know. I thought they played in Miami.
Speaker 4: They what the game was it? The game was in Cleveland, Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Timothy Humphrey, remember, uh, never accept anything in the win. You wasn't noneing lost. Your team was horrible for three quarters. Yes, yes, that play. Look you're not gonna everything lined up perfect. That's two weeks in the row. Remember they beat Philly. They were down Philly eighteen three. End up winning that game, scoring eighteen points in the fourth quarter. We won't get that fixed. We don't get that fixed, Orlando. We won that game for DT eighty eight. Bronco Country absolutely, Brandon Mark teenagers. If the Cowboys defense locks in, it locks in NFL A ready with them boys, We're gonna we're gonna put a stop to that. Next Barba Patel, how about them Chiefs?
Speaker 1: M B M v P. Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Broncos got no shot of winning the l C West bro even when Mahomes was at his absolute best. The Broncos gave them fits. There are a couple of times they they won the Super Bowl and the Broncos beat them. So that's a that's a division game, that's a rivaly game. It'll always be close. Uh hey, Sun, don't wear that Fisher Price helmet again. Looking like Shrek. He had the help it all God, brother, it's just a real dem.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course, no, Uh there we go. Doctor Frankie L. Bellamy said, boys, them starts shining so bright tonight. You think that it was the fourth of July about them?
Speaker 1: Boys? Are you all happy about that? Hard Doc?
Speaker 2: It gonna be short lived, Handy Mandy one, Oh Joe? Who was the best player you played with in the high school of college that didn't end up making it to the league. I played with a guy, a defensive back at Savannah State named Eric Brown, called him eBay. He got that name from a good Times you know, eBay on Good Time, As Michael Blackson said, he was eleven fifty nine.
Speaker 1: That's our dark Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: That joker had to this day, I ain't seen no. He had feet like passer tain. He can get into our breaks like that, Oh Joe. He was good enough. He was good enough to go play in the NFL, but he wanted to kick it with his own boys. Oh, Joe, I went, he got me, he got me, he got me, He got me ready to play in the NFL. Going against him for two years, Nah, three years because the eBay came in the year before.
Speaker 1: Three years. He was special.
Speaker 2: He was special, real, Carter, I don't think to it is bad on purpose. I really think we're watching someone with CTE in real time. He wasn't this bad when he first got in. But he wasn't this bad when he first got in the league. Bro, I don't his decision making.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once you lose your confidence, huh.
Speaker 3: Once you lose your confidence, and then you lose the weapons around you, and things aren't the same, and you have to raise raise your level of play after everything else is magnified.
Speaker 4: It's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Brandon Martinez, Oh, cho, the Dolphins need to play, need you to play quarterback? S them guppies are cooked. Hey, everybody, the Dolphins will be everybody's homecoming.
Speaker 3: There's no need to kick us while we're down. There's no need kicks because there's only one. There's only one place for us to go from here, and that's up.
Speaker 2: I got artificial helps. I can't get my legs up too high, So that's the perfect time to kick you guys, not seven up if you had to sacrifice your NFL ring and your trophy room, so o cho could have one.
Speaker 1: Which would it be if I had to sacrifice an NFL ring? I don't even know what my rings are now. I ain't giving Oto nothing until they pay me my fifty nine hundred Hey, you know what, y'all?
Speaker 3: We won some awards to listen, Hey, does that mean I have to pay a visit to your house again and steal some moke?
Speaker 1: Yep? What we won?
Speaker 4: Let me let me get it?
Speaker 1: Where is that? Let me see? We want.
Speaker 4: You came in?
Speaker 2: No, this was last year club This is what it looks like. We went two of these. Well we were well cha shep media won four one two for Nightcap, two for clubs.
Speaker 1: Sent me my two. Nah, Unfortunately they said fifty nine hundred dollars for shipping the.
Speaker 4: Hamlet is they listen? I already already know how to get any house. I know how I know what to do to the dog.
Speaker 3: I know give him a little piece of meat. I know how to cut the wire into your security system, ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: A seventh seventh Rick says, fly Eagles flying, How about them Eagles and Jalen Hurt, skinny and swollen Batman. Watch the run game get going scary playing full game. Yet the passing game looked very good. Look the best this looked all year. I mean you had you had flashes the second half of about rams game, but today from start to finish, was really really good. Jose Franco, how about them Bears bow in a row? Bears look good, look very good. We thought getting someone with an imagination, with someone that could call plays like a Ben Johnson, someone that's im mensely talented is Caleer Williams. And look at the weapons that they have around him. They got DJ Moore, Roma Doonsay Loveland, Luther Barton, the third Cole Comet DeAndre Swift can.
Speaker 1: Catch it and can run.
Speaker 2: It's the kias they put weapons around him. They shored up the offensive line to protect him. He only got sacked one time today. Bears onto something. Kevin Bonham Junior. He blamed Florid's for his play. Need to blame himself for that play? Talking about tour damn man.
Speaker 1: Oh cho.
Speaker 2: A guy that was injured prone as he was in college. He's not a big man. He's not a sturdy built man. Brendan Stamford do you think John Harbas should be on the hot seat? Absolutely? That Super Bowl was a long time ago. That was twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: That's another tea.
Speaker 1: No, you don't this ain't no, this ain't no, no lifetime achievement. Steve b. Shaddy has paid him. You got to get this thing going.
Speaker 2: You got Lamar Jackson in his peak, in his prime, and you're squandering these opportunities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta get everybody back healthy.
Speaker 2: First, JJ Carver Dolphin fans were cheering for Sanders. Well, Cleveland ain't trading, Josh josh Ah said. Miami has culture issues. Hell, they ran Fangio out, they did Dylan Santiago.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Oh Yo, love watching y'all speak the truth. Y'all think Baltimore can get on a winning streak and make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: They have to get on the winning streak. Hell, you gotta get on the winning streak just to get to five hundred.
Speaker 4: They lucky they ain't had to play today. It might have been one and six.
Speaker 2: And think about it. Don't Joe to get on the winning streak. That's just to go to five hundred. Half the season's over. That's what happens when you when you you lose these games, you leave yourself no margin for everything got to be perfect. Then you gotta start hoping. Well, if they lose, this team lose no ton as g said, that was a win for DT. He helped them.
Speaker 1: Boy squeeze that out today, Bronco Country, Yeah they did. Man I.
Speaker 2: Man I was like, man, I said, come on, come on, one time. How many times everybody ever gamble? You're like one time? Give it that a so one time let me hit your seven hit. Then you like one time? I say, like you said one time earlier, well just one more time?
Speaker 1: True it?
Speaker 2: If it was seventy three. The Eagles offense clicked today? Did they leave Kevin Petula tied up somewhere in Philly?
Speaker 1: Now? I thought that, look, I think that they look.
Speaker 2: I think for me o Joe is that he realized that they're not letting Saquon run, So you got no choice. I mean one of them, look, one of them was a scramble drill. The first touchdown. The AJ was a scrambled drill up. But that wonder you threw the Davante and that second touchdown to Ayjo.
Speaker 1: Call that hey, Uncano Joe.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the center hold the ball after the snap then the bear center did today?
Speaker 1: I was baffled. I did not see that play.
Speaker 2: David Jones said, uh, do you remember your favorite play name, like example two eighty X crossed h will?
Speaker 1: What was the player you like doing? What was the assignment on the play? I like, uh, solo?
Speaker 2: I like, you know, hold up, we're getting tiger formations, so t they were coming like this that means tiger or we go double wing right or far double wing right and we go tiger far across ten head to twenty five.
Speaker 1: I like, uh, you know tiger slugo slanting go oh yeah, y'all read the sluggo yeah, I run that sluggo out.
Speaker 4: There there for you. Yeah, okay yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I like uh when I like I like anything, why choice? Why choice.
Speaker 2: Flank of drive which is a basic cross flank on the drive route rod on the post, or to come back. Anything that you got tigers that's tagged or why that's tagged? Your boy, Uh, Corey Price, Uh cheaper than his dad from everybody hates Chris start calling him Julia sharp.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't cheap, but I don't. Oh yo, I don't you gotta You got a ATM Carr? Yeah, I gotta yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 4: I got a black card and I got I got my chasing the Bank of America.
Speaker 2: Uh debit card, Well, how about break you boy? How about do you even get that fifty nine hundred? Then go to the debit go do it? Draw fifty nine hundred and getting Emilio vast quest unking high about them cowboys. The Broncos better buckle up against the best ride receiver duo in the league today next weekend. We gotta work cut out for us. Riley Mars might give up four hundred yards if I that's who I would attack. I ain't fooling with pasts er tain. That's how we did. When we played time, my camera went off, Hey can you hear me?
Speaker 4: But I can't see you? Check Yugust yugist, y'all can see me.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. I don't know what's going on this, she course said, DJ is balling.
Speaker 2: But I hate QB who have been in their good role the whole career, have one good year and then get fat contracts, while elite skilled players gotta fight for what put on every single year.
Speaker 1: That's that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: You understand that quarterbacks that's the only position they'll pay you on potential. Everybody else gotta prove it. You're a wide receiver, you're running back, you a tight end, your d lineman, your linebacker, corner, you've gotta prove it. Quarterback is the only one that will get paid on potential. You're absolutely right, but it is what it is. Little Ninja twenty four, what's up? Unclean Ojo just wanted to say, by Panthers are four and three. I'm feeling good about them. Our defense is coming along. And the Broncos though.
Speaker 1: Yeah what we five and two think the Bronco five and two? Michael time up?
Speaker 2: You asked Ocho what's wrong with the Chargers? He said nothing, But I can tell you because I watched the weekly. We're on our sixth and seventh string tackles. Yeah, that'll do it. That'll do it.
Speaker 4: Hey, uh, David, what's the charges record?
Speaker 2: I think that four and three, four and three, four and three, there was four and two they was tired with the Broncos. Mm hmm, what should we think about the Eagles. Eagles defense bought bells out while the old sputters. Jalen plays good when he does his own thing. Kp is I guess the Kevin Petula is a boot. Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, they played good today. They look good today. It had been interesting to.
Speaker 2: See if that was if that had play had been called a touchdown that howkinson it wasn't. They made plays when they needed to make them. But you're gonna need Jalen to be more like this because I don't believe teams are gonna let you guys run the football. They're not gonna let They're not going to let Saquon do what he did last year. Is they are Odell Beckham, Tony Sakuon Barkley all one rings, not Daniel Jones all doing great. There's something wrong with the Giants organization. Well, look, I think you got a quarterback. I like the running back you I mean, think about it. You didn't have Darius Slayton and there you got Rondelle Robinson. You didn't have what's the other the receiver that just went down on your had a cl for the jobs.
Speaker 4: Damn so who just went down into the AL League neighbors.
Speaker 2: Neighbors, Uh, I think you got a great group of young guys in there. I believe you have the right quarterback, Dave bar Got. They played hard. It's just that's a tough one to lose today. But if you keep playing hard like that, you'll win far more than you lose. Welf has fact Zach Taylor will be the reason the Bengals don't win again. Flaco called them plays, y'all go. I don't care as long as they get executed. As long as you execute on the field and we get that dub at the end of the day, that's all I care about. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite on Shannon Shark that is my partner and co hosts. He's Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Mano Ree, former pro bowler All Pro. He's Chad O Yo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We like to Thank each and every one of you for your support and your continued support. Thank you for joining us chat tonight. Thank you for your eyes, your ears, and word of mouth. Because thanks to you, you make this possible. We can't thank you enough. Make sure you check it Shaved by Laportier, the best tasting premium vsup Cognact on the market now. If you can't find it in a state or sitting near you, order it online Laportierconnact dot com. We'll ship it directly to your door. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Head over and check out my media company page on all of his platforms, Shay Shaped Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. Guys, make sure you check out d Boy and Joe James Ason and Joe Hayden. Go subscribe to the YouTube page Debo and Joe. They'll be live every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings at eleven a m. Eastern time. The forty nine Ers beat the Falcons twenty to ten. Broncos scored thirty three points in the fourth quarter and overtake the Giants with a walk off field goal. Thirty three thirty two. The Browns molly walk the Dolphins thirty one to six.
Speaker 1: Who was benched.
Speaker 2: Cowboys double up the Commanders forty four to twenty two. Dak three touchdown pass again two hundred and sixty four passing yards. CD goes over one hundred scores a touchdown, and Ferguson Jake Ferguson has two touchdowns. CD has goes over one hundred yards in his first game back. Jade and Daniel, who's nicked in that ball game, He'll get an m on his ham strength to see the severity.
Speaker 1: Of that injury.
Speaker 2: Let's pray that everything works out and he doesn't miss time or any significant amount of time.
Speaker 1: The Eagles beat the Vikings twenty eight to twenty two.
Speaker 2: Jalen hurts over three hundred yards passing uh Davonte nine for three. Aj Brown two touchdowns. He goes over one hundred as they win a very close ball game. Today, Packers beat the Cardinals twenty seven to twenty three. Michael Parsons three sacks. Today this is what you go pay forty seven million dollars for. The Colts beat the Charge just thirty eight to twenty four. Coach lead the NFL in scoring, averaging thirty two points a game. The Panthers beat the Jets thirteen to six, justin fields with bench the favorite Tyrod Taylor. Let's see if he if that was just for this game or does Tyrod I gotta feeling Tyrodd is gonna start next week's game with Joe. The Chiefs blank the Raiders thirty one and nothing. The Chiefs have as many first downs thirty as the Raiders ran plays. They ran thirty plays. The Chiefs had thirty first downs and the Raiders did not have one hundred yards of total offense. Patriots beat the Titans thirty one to thirteen, and the Rams beat the Jags thirty five to seven. That concludes nightcap. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night after Monday Night Football. I'm unk, he's ochoa.