Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Heckma Harrison, and Newi Scrugs.
Speaker 2: Let's ride down a Friday.
Speaker 3: Let's ride Hey.
Speaker 4: I know, hey, we were about to have to switch. If you can't get a hund of yalls bands in the game, we ain't riding No. Well, good dude showed up, showed up. I don't want to hear nothing from you. You trying to make up fun already, ain't it?
Speaker 3: Ain't trying to hit my boy cook man mixing yesterday? Ain't it Wasn't it what you'll pick it?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 6: What was say at all? Play the taste man? What we'll say that at all? But dang, Yeah, that was like that was ugly. Woo you need to do that man that.
Speaker 2: Was playing louseh brought you by Tostedos. You know the Negroes.
Speaker 3: You know who they are.
Speaker 2: Danny McCray, Heckmmarison, Barry Church outder the scrugs. Yes, we did pick the gate the Thursday night came yesterday. Three people were correct. Danny McCrae, you went with the Chiefs twenty four to seventeen. Heck, Maharrison, you were correct. You went with the Chiefs twenty eight seventeen. I had the Chiefs winning bigger uh thirty one to sixteen. And Barry Church had the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 7: On the eight twenty four man twenty eight twenty four eight points man Russell Wilson, That was ugly. Russell Wilson, the man ninety. When I checked, y'all, he had fifty was the fifty seven? Ye yeah, fifty seven, and I turned it off. I was like, yeah right, and then he you know, they got a little trash.
Speaker 2: Then let rusk he's been cooking since he left. Shot himers he walked away from shot him.
Speaker 4: Ain't cooking nothing before we before we get into the Dallas Cowboys, okay, because we always sit here and we try to figure out, okay, can can our quarterback be better?
Speaker 3: All right? Can we can?
Speaker 4: He can he become the old deck that we seen when he was getting five thousand yards, you know, thirty five, all that stuff, you know, protecting the ball.
Speaker 3: This dude is there any chance, okay.
Speaker 4: Because I remember we were talking about Sham Payne and Sean Payne was gonna be the great cure all for whoever whatever team he got in there he was coaching for, and they look worse.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: I'm worried about Russell, man because if you look at it, he just he just doesn't look the same at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's just you know, holding.
Speaker 8: The ball along balls are getting battered down at the line of scrimmage. I mean he reminds me of like a you know, a golfer who just kind of lost that swing.
Speaker 3: It can never never really go back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like he just he's reaching for something, but it's just it's just not there.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm worried.
Speaker 8: He's got his man look bad, looks cook bad.
Speaker 2: You can't get passing up Sean Payton is is he's got no friends from the fan base and media right now and then to none. I texted somebody today about you know Sean up there and see the exact quotecause it was it was.
Speaker 3: Russell just running. He was I'm just gonna take get something. I was told they hate him here, and then they who is Payton? Se Sean Payton?
Speaker 2: So they hate him here, arrogant deed and uh then he said he's very condescending, so he's got some issues up there. Just so losing does this. But for all those fans here in town.
Speaker 3: Who will want Sean Payton for what you wish, because that's ugly.
Speaker 2: None of these guys look the same quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Russell difference, He had no actually had an idea, but he was like, yeah, maybe it's just a little maybe it's just a little regression.
Speaker 3: We can get it back on track.
Speaker 4: Russell will say, I don't hear nothing about how Seoan Bayden not being a good coach and not having the Hall of Fame whatever that is. Nah, Russell looks he looks bad no matter who's coaching this dude, it looks like the result is going to be the same.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what Russell wanted when he had gone to Seattle's management and tried to get the g every coach fired. He wanted Sean Payton, and.
Speaker 3: He said, that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: I think Russ right now, man, he is probably he has no one to blame but himself. When he was in Seattle, they tried to rectify the situation between him and Pete Carroll. They couldn't whatever that situation was. Coach is being condescending. Okay, welcome to the NFL. I think that's just a part of it. But right now he's in a pressure cooker that I don't know how his career rebounds from this. And I always talk about players that have Super Bowls, right, they seem like they get a little bit more of a pass if you want super Bowl.
Speaker 8: It's a guy that should have to should have too.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm telling you, the blame ship sits with him. But man, the way that he's gone from being perched up as one of the elite quarterbacks in the league to now everybody, I mean, you don't even consider you don't even hear his name being mentioned amongst the elite quarterbacks. And I mean, I guess Tom Brady said the standing for guys getting older and getting better in their career, they ain't having it for my dog.
Speaker 3: It ain't think about.
Speaker 4: How high up Russ Weather. I mean, everybody's talking about the Sierra Prayer and all that. Man, ain't nobody even checking on the way down there.
Speaker 2: It's over so bad. I don't even hear about Russell the debates, right so it's so bamn man, I ain't got nothing for ru.
Speaker 3: They don't even have that.
Speaker 2: He's fast forward to that.
Speaker 4: See, ain't ain't they got They got swift now, they got they got swift now.
Speaker 3: It was like Russ. I hate to see he got the beard.
Speaker 9: He did.
Speaker 2: He's got thirty nine million guaranteed coming up thirty nine, thirty nine, So that straight.
Speaker 3: Say what you want to guarantee? I'm talking about boats. You know, what about how good that man sleeping night man past out right? What talking about on the today? Thirty Yes, sir, a good man.
Speaker 2: So gentlemen, we're here laughing about Russ. But then you you contrast that to what cowboy fan here is so mad at Dak Prescott like it can, and it is worse in different places around here, it really is. And as the Cowboys get ready to go face the Chargers, the pressure is on number four to perform better. Mike, heckm you had the statistic.
Speaker 10: I was wrong.
Speaker 2: It was correct. It is nine and one, all right.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys are nine and one dating back to twenty twenty one in weeks following a loss. So this is the time to have this streak. Try to run into ten and one, But no matter what happens, the pressure's just on four because that's just how this league works.
Speaker 4: Listen, the league works that way, okay, And that's fine to put it, to generalize it.
Speaker 3: Like that, but essentially football works that way. Okay. The quarterback is the guy.
Speaker 4: And if Dak was out here and he was ten and five, okay, ten touchdowns, five interceptions, the conversation would still be different. I think it's the lack of being able to produce big plays, scoring the red zone to where you say the money comes into effect.
Speaker 3: Hey, we paid this guy this much money.
Speaker 4: How Come how come even if we are considering our receiving quarter be less than how come we still can't make something happen being with your legs, being with extending plays and finding guys to get open like a Romo would do with Laarn Robinson, who nobody heard about after you left here, But for some reason, Romo was able to make guys better and get them opening the end zone and make those big plays.
Speaker 3: If you're paying a god this much.
Speaker 4: Money, no matter where you at or who you are, we are expecting you to then produce at a higher level than what we see in Dak five and four. It's just not acceptable for you know, fifty million dollars a possible fifty million dollar quarterback. And the topic of discussion for Dak was you played in the least amount of games, you had the most interceptions, and that's what everybody harped on last year and it came into this season saying, if you do that again, it's an embarrassment to the money that you signed for.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 4: Everybody thinks that you are and the whole conversation, the criticism is warranted. I've gotten to the point I'm don't duck it.
Speaker 3: The warrant.
Speaker 4: You warrant the criticism because of the contract and the way that people perceive you and what they've put around you, and they're saying to you, all right, with this good of defense, you should be here because.
Speaker 3: We have seen other teams go higher with less.
Speaker 4: And so Dak right now is really in a trick bag with his offensive coordinator, head coach where this offense is not looking good right now. Everybody's talking about ball control, first downs, all of that stuff in a league that's explosive and they going up and down the field, and when your defense doesn't produce the office doesn't even it looks none existing.
Speaker 3: All right, So that's why this game is so big.
Speaker 4: This game is so big because you want to see this offense rebound, and Dak is the biggest part of that.
Speaker 3: If he comes out and has a bad game, this game, oh man, he got two weeks out.
Speaker 4: He's talking about like russbad or like San Francisco. Let's let's say rush back. Oh, let's say rush back. I mean, because it could get worse. They're different. There a difference between Russ back. Don't you don't scratch a hundred?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that you bottom of the boy. Rus.
Speaker 8: He was at fifty seven, and those teams were going against good defense. This is literally the worst defense against the past in the National Footballer. They're ranked whatever, thirty second.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 8: So the pressure has gotta be on that because there's no more excuses, all right, there's no more excuses. Last year fifteen interceptions. The offense was pushing the ball too much. You know, the routes were too complicated, all the reads were too complicated. We get that guy out of here. The excuses are gone. That you got your head coach, You got the guy that's calling the plays for you. We said we need more help, went out there and got Brandon Cooks in preseason. Everybody loved it, including myself. Everybody loved the break.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got coach.
Speaker 2: He's consistent.
Speaker 3: Thousand yards.
Speaker 8: The man looked like a shell of himself, all right. And I don't know if that's on him or if that's on Dak Prescott, but he looks like a shell of himself out there. Michael Gallup, second year back from the ACL injury.
Speaker 2: Can he produce? Can he can we get rolling again? I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 8: He only has what one hundred maybe a hundred yards receiving from the season. You know what, I never thought i'd say this, but you know Shultz last year.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting down. Schultz was a big tim.
Speaker 8: He's under pressure, he's scrambling. He was hitting eighty six. Now he's dumping it off the Gallup's tipping up in the air for an interception.
Speaker 3: This is tough right now.
Speaker 8: It's tough for him, but it's gotta be on four because there's no other excuse for him.
Speaker 4: Come on, give me a quarterback, give me, give me a productive quarterback who was in the Super Bowl conversation like that who did not have a tight end that they leaned on Tony Romo when he was when he was here, they had went he was a guy we had Shultz for the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: I'm just not sold on Dalton Schultz the way you guys are. I'd ask me not no Pro Bowl tight end to me. I ain't say any Randy Gregory level. But I'm just saying we were sitting up here making a dude. We're making a guy seem like he's something.
Speaker 3: He's he was a good player. We no, it's but it's not about his talent.
Speaker 4: We're talking about how comfortable he was with the quarterback that so he don't have to be the fastest, biggest, strongest, But does he have that that connection with dak to where I mean, I know where this dude is gonna be at no matter what, He's gonna find a way to be open and I trusted to throw it there because we don't see that having that Right now, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you where I am sitting here saying maybe they did make a mistake on draft day. When you talk about the tight end position, you see what Sam Laporta is doing. Jared golf up there Detroit. I mean that kid was from Iowa, where we know they know how to produce tight ends and guys who can block. And McCarthy really liked him, and that was one of the debates in there. So I just say, okay, man, Missie Smith versus Sam Laporta. What Yeah, But I'm just not out here.
Speaker 3: Crying crying make this out. You make this up. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of lance on the something. He lats on the something. And they'd be like, oh, well, I'm gonna just reach. Ain't nobody to do that. Ain't nobody do that?
Speaker 3: Good time, damn.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, I'll just show up, pull up off the show stats all of the last two years while you, while you're doing that, got more than what we got now. Three catches for twenty eight yards Jake Perkson last week.
Speaker 3: That's not many.
Speaker 4: Seven catching the targets a game. You ever told like like, he don't miss him? I bet he miss you asked that. I bet he'd be like, man, you know what I should wish I did have that safety blanket you running running around by Fred Warner right there. We're looking for looking for a safety blanket to throw it to.
Speaker 8: You think that when you because also you look at it from the receiver and standpoint, these guys ain't getting any separation all right, Like, what where's the disconnect that.
Speaker 3: I've already had this conversation. I already told you we got a problem.
Speaker 4: We got a problem, Houston, Okay, and we don't. We don't what we thought we were getting. What I think what I thought we were getting. I think if you set sample size first quarter of the season, you're like, and why is this not living up to what we thought it was going to play calling, play calling guys, being able to get open, being able to exploit Brandon Cooks?
Speaker 3: I think it.
Speaker 4: Man, my idea of Brandon Cooks coming into this season that he was gonna be taking the top of him, he gonna pust he, you know, but how did they use him? They're using him slants you know, across the THINGK What Wait a minute, that ain't Curls.
Speaker 3: That's not what we had in mind.
Speaker 4: And so I understand Mike McCarthy, maybe he's unveilidated bits.
Speaker 3: But man, show us, show us the rest, Show us the rest. That can't be what you thought it come in the season.
Speaker 2: Wait, till Snoop Dogg's show up.
Speaker 3: This can't be what he had in mind.
Speaker 4: Man, he ain't no Snoop. You have to be able to draw up to get guys open. You gotta be able to dictate the defense.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna be ready for his Wait, I'm setting them up to be.
Speaker 4: I went to your big mic man a couple of weeks with the sugar and kool aid. Yeah, we about running out. I need to refill a minute. This is this ain't working. But I like, you know, the separation and all that stuff. Like I said, you continue to watch teams across the league and they draw up plays for their players to get open, like you don't. They don't always have to beat man covers. They don't always have to beat the press. Sometimes the scheme and the route concepts just get guys open. How can Calvin Johnson come in here when we went up there and run all those runt cover two the whole time, They found a way to scheme them to get open, right, same thing. Some of those catches that you were making, they wasn't a man coverage. They were in zone and they and they call it to say, okay, we know what they're gonna run in this situation. So this is where you need to be at and they're big plays, So yeah, to me, it is on big.
Speaker 8: Mic perfect example. You look out there with the l A Rams. You know, I'll give him. The first two games, nobody knew who he was. I'm talking about poking the cours. But but when you started catching fire, how defensives are locking on this guy. He's still getting ten eleven receptions out there saying with Cooper Cup they know who he was when he came back, and yeah, he's still drawing up players to get this man eleven ten catches Devontae Adams.
Speaker 4: Why can't we do the same here? I don't know, man, I don't know, man, And this is you know, because I ain't gonna let you. This has been since I'm already Cooper been here, we have not been able to do it. God, I don't know, like going over stack this year? Is he going over stacked this year? Seen any of us? I know that thirteen are looking good. I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The natives are restless here on the players contract, the natives are rested.
Speaker 3: The numbers say that we should be restless.
Speaker 4: Brady could sit here with under one hundred yards receiving in the first five games of the season, I'm just.
Speaker 11: Ready to let him play twenty yards a game. He ain't even at twenty hollars a game. Twenty yards a game though, when we come back, it's good matchups.
Speaker 2: Who needs the ball out and it is Leon Sanders correct when he talks about finding dogs on the team. We'll do that with Barry Church Mayriison.
Speaker 3: You're not yourself On Friday.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they.
Speaker 3: Snapped the fresh guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped slapped. He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 10: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 12: Press Scott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig.
Speaker 4: Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with's Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving New smoothie bowls from Smoothie King and.
Speaker 3: Whoo Me Too.
Speaker 4: These smoothie bowls start with US III and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, Runchie Purely Elizabeth Granola and his savory peanut butter Drizzle. New Smoothie Bows only a Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bowld unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 14: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles, We got fans all across as big state and enemies in every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Samirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home are away. We rally together, we cry together, and we all will rally cry together because most of all we got big love for them boys smearing off we do game days. Please brink responsibly.
Speaker 3: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 4: Check out the latest and greatest addition to tours at AT and T Stadium and at the Star and Frisco Meet Jerry Jones, an interactive experience. Get a peak behind the curtain and into the fascinating life of Jerry Jones. With a focus on innovative fan experience. In partnership with AT and T, this interactive technology gives tour gores the opportunity to ask mister Jones a variety of questions. For more information and to book your tour, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash tours.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Heck Marrison players. Last year, on the Fridays, the Cowboys get ready to go towards the Los Angeles back to Inglewood is they go to face the chargers of the.
Speaker 3: Man Inglewood doesn't change? Ain't it a little different?
Speaker 2: Randy's Donuts over there?
Speaker 3: Hey, what do you do different on Fridays?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: What's what's in your morning routine?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you do different? Do you wake up later earlier? Is it that he got it? Said? He got it in Juicy? You be on on Friday? Let's go? Yeah, right here.
Speaker 4: You meant that last week, though I don't hit nobody Entertainment. You meant that Tyrann Smith is back. We're gonna win.
Speaker 2: A little bit of time this week. Barry Church, Marrison, Danny Cray. I knew he Scruggs.
Speaker 3: How many sexaltl Mac had last week? Six six six?
Speaker 4: We ain't even mentioned them yet. No, we ain't even had a conversation. We ain't even had a conversation about it. It ain't about to be no work. I know that you leading right down said matchups.
Speaker 3: The ball.
Speaker 4: Said what we're talking about, tyr I just you know it's gonna be another what's your matchup?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 3: He shouldn't be, he shouldn't be. He should be.
Speaker 4: Who's your guy? Who's your matchup? Who you got man? Listen and I do this all the time, but this is how I really feel about it. Okay, the matchup to watch here is Dak against this this charges off.
Speaker 3: Bro no its. It's how he can respond and.
Speaker 4: Look different than he has looked in previous games this season because he has just not looked like a quarterback who is going to take us where we need to go. Like I said, five touchdowns and four interceptions not enough. I want to see Dak going against a defense where he should be able to get This is a get right This is a get right defense where he should be able to build some confidence going into the bye week. I want to see him be out there and be efficient, but also take some shots down the field so then he can make the defense respect you when they have to watch the film and see what the Cowboys are bringing. So for me, is Dak against the defense. So the Chargers, who you know have been lacking. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go Tony Pollard. I'm gonna say Tony Pollard. And the reason I say Tony Pollard is because when you talk about the offense and what it doesn't have and what is in EPNIS the red zone, all that I think you missed that in the running game. The running game, com mitigate a lot of that. If you're running back, can pick up those extra yards. And I think over the first three games of the season you were starting to see that Mike, how Mike was using Tony Pollard and he was like, I like that, all right, that works for me, okay, especially in the victories. You know, I think last seed last week against the forty nine ers, they exposed how weak our running game is, especially when they have faced a defense like we're gonna be facing in the n FCS that is playing smash moun football at the line of scrimmage. Can Tony Pollard pick up those blizzes? We saw him have trouble when they bought green Law and they was skarting green Law.
Speaker 3: Green Law. He brought it.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying Tony Pollard has to match up with Kenneth Murray Junior and Ben.
Speaker 3: I did not even know that Eric Hendricks was in over there for Minnesota. Yeah, one of my dude, one.
Speaker 4: Of my favorite linebackers in the NFL. Man, a guy that's been in the league for a long time, a tackling machine. So I think that's a great matchup, but Tony Pollack is really gonna have to He's gonna have to come with it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know you said players on there, but I'm gonna go with McCarthy on this one. You know, it was either McCarthy or that, but I'm gonna go McCarthy on this one because this is what you know he wanted for this season. He wanted to come in here and call his own players and call his own shots and make it his offense. Like if he's going down, he's going down swimming or swinging, which I respect out of that. So the two times he's been tested so far this year against a competitive team, he didn't pass the test.
Speaker 2: Arizona, the offense wasn't able to get going.
Speaker 8: They can move it between the twenties, but when you got down to that red zone, it just didn't work when you were going against Arizona.
Speaker 3: For whatever reason. Did you fast.
Speaker 8: Forward to when they played against the forty nine ers, they weren't able to move the ball at all, and defensively you see that they were struggling. So this is one of the again the offense was tested. Hey, we need your help defense. Looking over there at the officer side. We need your help.
Speaker 3: Were they able to come through now? Not at all?
Speaker 8: And I don't know if that's on Dad McCarthy, whoever the case may be. But I believe McCarthy this is another opportunity because I believe he will be tested because LA charges offense, they're pretty good. They're gonna put up some points. In my opinion, at least he's gonna have to match that and we'll see what happens. But to me, this is a guy that he's got to step up when it comes to play Colin and getting his team gone.
Speaker 2: Brandy Staler's gonna give you every opportunity.
Speaker 3: That is true. It's true.
Speaker 2: And for Mike McCarthy even most more so than the quarterback. This week is where the offense needs. You need thirty okay, you put up thirty points. You need to go win this game. And I am really looking to see if what Tyler Smith said afterwards in the locker room holds up. He said, we have to respond, We will respond. This is their opportunity to do it. I'm gonna let it all play out.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: If it's I mean, just trying to look big picture, because football it's just you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Only give us one week and it's this town.
Speaker 2: And we put so much ah and tomorrow I'm traveling down to Houston to go watch the Rangers, who nobody would have put two dollars on them being here in the league Chamionship seriesly because it looked bad and hold on, see what you can do. I'm just it's just too early for me to hit this panic. It's too early for me. Oh my god, stout the jump.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna do that?
Speaker 4: So so so so are you gonna give us what you think about the game. We're not talking about the whole season. We're only talking about Monday night. We're talking about let's gonna let the game play out.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just gonna let.
Speaker 3: Play the game and the season.
Speaker 2: I got the Cowboys win. Okay, Okay, there you go, right there. I had the Cowboys. I had the Cowboys throwing up thirty one points.
Speaker 3: So big night, okay, big night. Off that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to decide if if four are gonna throw three, two or three touchdown.
Speaker 3: You better finish it off with din't. I didn't know where you're going to.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 8: So he is gonna be an explosive day for press got out there. I mean, it is the forest passing defense. There isn't the league there, there is you response.
Speaker 2: Has this has to be it? This is what you do want to quiet people up. I mean, I don't know if you saw the Deon Sanders when he said, hey, the Cowboys say they got dogs. They're supposed to have some dogs. But then he just left it hanging right there by saying that where your dog's at, there's no dogs. You gotta fight. That was embarrassing. Last week we all say it's embarrassing. This is where you respond. We look at what this team is under McCarthy. You take away his first year, which was but since then they're.
Speaker 3: Nine and one.
Speaker 2: They respond. I expect the response this week. I expect the offense. I expect CD Lamb to have a dog on Big Game.
Speaker 4: That's the That's the guy. That's what I was gonna say. We didn't nobody mentioned him. I thought you were gonna go to him. But that's the guy that definitely has to respond because you talk about the catch, he talked about the embarrassment. I think he in this he's probably more embarrassed about the totality of what's happening right now, I think three hundred and fifty eight yards one touchdown.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't have thought that Cedde Lamb. We even talked about those other receivers.
Speaker 4: Nobody could have guessed that Ceedee Lamb would be in that place right now at this point in the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty leads a team with twenty seven catches. Jake Ferguson's second with the twenty terms of catches.
Speaker 3: So that's not enough.
Speaker 2: That's not enough. That's not enough for him. When you start looking at the Jamar Chases of the world, the Jefferson's of the world, I mean, you want to say he's in this class of people, the Tyree.
Speaker 3: Cassel, he got a class. That's why.
Speaker 4: Hey, then hey, that's why I said flying stand by. He been trying to get on that plane. He's been standing there. He's been waiting to get on. But I don't know if you could put him in there. Y'all talked about aj Brown and his explosion on the side on the sidelines and what did they do. They came out and they threw it to him like three four times in a row. We haven't seen that kind of attention to Cede Lamber. We're like We're just gonna throw it to you. We're gonna feed it to you until you do something.
Speaker 3: Do wanna say.
Speaker 4: When when Jamar Tay said, when he said, I can almost guarantee you didn't, nobody come out and be like, now, we probably just gonna keep spreading around. Jamar, don't even worry about that. Came out and saying, man, listen, we're gonna focus on trying to spread I know, I'm just I'm just saying the thought process behind okay, is your owner then gonna go say, you know, you're right, we do need to make sure we get the ball to CD Lamb. We do need to make sure that that's where our office is going. See THEE Lamb, Tony Powler and Dak Prescott.
Speaker 3: We didn't hear that. We didn't hear that. We heard something totally opposite. So so now I listen, dat.
Speaker 4: Has thrown He's throwing five touchdown the whole season.
Speaker 3: You say he might throw three to four tomorrow on Monday? All right, all right, well I.
Speaker 4: Don't Yeah, I don't think something because I ain't seeing the five guys.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen it. I ain't shout out.
Speaker 4: Hey that three three, four touchdown reeks of playing from behind. Rick's a loser come back? Are you talking about old trans transtas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that. Something about that said we anybody let you do it. I don't want to part of that. Man.
Speaker 4: That's why I say, Tony Pouler, come on now, get the BALLA two touchdowns, one hundred and fifty seven with Tony Poula.
Speaker 3: I'm satisfied. Two tonnies from from da I go home with that. I'm good. I'm just saying what someone we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Y'all think we're gonna go out here on Monday and we're gonna change our whole philosophy that we that Mike McCarthy talked about for the entire off season of like, hey, we're gonna this is what we're gonna be.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play to our defense. We're gonna run the ball.
Speaker 4: We're gonna make sure that our defense is rested because that's the strength of our team. And then we're gonna come out and that gone.
Speaker 3: They tried to do it last week. We're gonna push the ball down the field.
Speaker 4: We gonna.
Speaker 3: Went to the.
Speaker 4: Raptors and when that's when that and that's why. I want to see who has the biggest response on Monday. We're side of the ball all actually stands up because it's it's on both sides. We've been talking a lot about the offense. Hey, they gotta get right over there, dad quiz group if they if they allow for for the Chargers to run for two hundred yards, I think you're gonna be saying like it's gonna be whispers like what in the heck is going on with this scheme? And how is this defense giving up so many yards on the ground because this is supposed to be a defense that is generational. Okay, tell me why, tell me why? Come into the season, it was thought that we would be that much better in the U in the run game, like like what like what about it? Because we were like, Okay, we're gonna go into the we're gonna go into the off season, we're gonna try to figure out how to be better in the run game. We're gonna make whatever moves and then this is what we got. So based off what you have from last year to now, what makes so what makes you confident?
Speaker 3: Did we didn't bring in Aaron Donald If we're not gonna bring in Aaron Donald.
Speaker 4: Then Okay, then I expect for some of the same problems that still exist, But I still wouldn't expect for us to give up two hundred whatever it was to Arizona. I mean in Connor, that was like, to me, that was maddening to see how much yardists we gave up to Arizona and then to double down on that with sat.
Speaker 3: Still still in San Francisco. When we look over at Christian McCaffrey, it wasn't like he killed us, right he was.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of power running and stuff that we didn't even expect to see from CMC. But it just seemed like the whole totality of the way that they schemed us up, it seemed like his fifty nine yards should have been two hundred and fifty nine yards because they just I mean, they killed us on.
Speaker 2: The thirty fours and you know, thirty twos.
Speaker 3: First down, he would have got a hundred. Don't forget they didn't play they took too.
Speaker 4: But that's been that's been our buggaboo, even going back to last season. If you think like Kellen, I think the Green Bay game was the nail in the coffin for Kellen.
Speaker 3: We were up twenty four to fourteen.
Speaker 4: That's a game where Mike McCarthy hell and his camel jacket dog one that and then we ended up in the football game where what when we were up by fourteen points. That's why I think he came into this season like now we're gonna play it. We gonna keep our defense rested because that's the strength of our team, and people don't.
Speaker 3: Want to hear that.
Speaker 4: You don't want to hear defense the strength of your team. You want to hear high school and offense, all of that. I'm just saying, like, this is this is the part of the season where this whole mentality for Mike McCarthy doesn't pay dividends because we are lose. We're behind early as you saw for San Francisco, and we can't get behind if.
Speaker 3: We call it this kind of offense.
Speaker 2: The nail was Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: That was the nail. That was that was that was.
Speaker 2: That was bad. I mean afterwards in the locker room you can see it, and that was that's on the other side of the field when your man, know Brown tipped up and ran the bag and then he just turn around just kind of just looking around and see the fans.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, Wow, not Kelvin Joseph getting burnt down. It would Kevin.
Speaker 3: That was a bad.
Speaker 2: Kelvin.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was active in Green Bay ed Jackson in terms of the spotlighted highlighted it was he absolutely that.
Speaker 6: Was that was not good.
Speaker 2: And then Kellen Moore just the fifty second drives and that one like you didn't learn from the Packers like that was. That was kind of like, man, it's not good. Then you just look back weeks later at Jacksonville. You didn't learning him. So okay, let's get another break in. We got to pick this game. I'm already out here. I got the Cowboys with thirty one points. Go ahead and give you the whole score and everything else right there.
Speaker 3: We gotta do over University yards. Now, got over little back in that thing. Kelly can run it a little bit.
Speaker 2: How about Cede Lamb catches.
Speaker 3: We'll do CD. Get real out there.
Speaker 4: Hey man, look at your black book over there, new I did pick the Cowboys to beat the charge, right, look at the black book.
Speaker 3: Look back there in the secret files. Just I think he was with me on that one. You don't have to This was the pre this was pre yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You had as a loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had you. Lock you so you have the right to still say that. You think I'm not to take you up on that. Man, We'll see in a minute. We had man. We are Monday boat black man. Don't lead it both, don't lead it. My heav a splash. Look at no, put it out. Put it out. Let's go to break.
Speaker 4: Put it out for your rights will come outbado like them on We're back.
Speaker 12: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right Now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Get Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 10: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they.
Speaker 2: Snapper the press guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 3: He escaped slapped. He'll look for a hunks down.
Speaker 10: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 14: Prescott's gonna rub this in show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 10: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 3: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 10: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 13: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 14: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles, we got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 2: Home we're away, we rally.
Speaker 14: Together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love.
Speaker 2: For them boys. Smeirenoff we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 4: To the Players Lounge, Dallas Cowboy Game Time Power by Lenovo, the official gaming platform and community of the Dallas Cowboys. Sign up now to compete in Madden twenty four to four chance to win two tickets and a VIP experience to a twenty twenty three Dallas Cowboy home game. Qualifiers begin on October the sixth and run through the thirteenth. Learned more and registered at Dallas Cowboys game time dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, heck Ma Harrison his players last bought to you by Tostitos, Barry Church, Yes, Harrison, Danny McCrae, I'm new he Scruggs Dalton Schultz was just checking his numbers. Seventeen catchers, twenty seven yards two touchdowns? Is what is seventeen catch? I mean one hundred and fifty five twenty twenty seven targets, twenty seven targets? On was seventeen catches and how many yards? One hundred fifty four yards? Okay, when Ferguson has twenty catches one hundred and seventy five yards one touchdown, what's what dal schuts touches two? Choult's got to uh Ferguson got one and a drop touchdown?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, point may new Well, Dalton Schultz had a cot.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys offered him a long term He said, no.
Speaker 3: We're not We're not saying we're saying.
Speaker 4: We're just saying that missus, the missus, the guy that's all security blank You missing a security blanket.
Speaker 3: Quarterbacks need a security blanket. You don't have one right now?
Speaker 2: All right, Chargers, Cowboys.
Speaker 3: We're not picking all the games. Were not.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I gotta get a comeback here, man, yeah, I gotta have I'm down bad.
Speaker 2: Chris. Chris is trying to do the reboot, so you know, okay, you know so yeah, Chris normally is the one who picks all the games.
Speaker 3: Just related to me, that's all right. Which ones you want to do? You want to do?
Speaker 9: Chris?
Speaker 3: What you got here? Chris?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: First game we're gonna pick is Washington at Atlanta.
Speaker 5: How about that one two and three Commander's three and two.
Speaker 2: Falcons Washington at Atlanta, Washington.
Speaker 4: I don't know which. I don't know which commander of squaddle first. I don't know which commander squad is gonna show up. So I'm gonna go with the dirty Bird on this one, man, I'm oh god, twenty twenty three fourteen, I'm gonna go Commander's think they need to win. I think the good commander to show up. The Atlanta quarterback is not not playing well, so I'm gonna go twenty four to seventeen Commanders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give me the commanders as well. They got a mouse back. Man got a mouse back. So I'm gonna go with the Commander's twenty eight Atlanta seventeen.
Speaker 2: All right, Nui, brother being a man, dog team, going dog to everybody commanded out, dog team, get it.
Speaker 4: Last time I wasn't taken a twenty one London, all right, I'm taking alant he took dirty bird.
Speaker 5: He alright, My next one for you would be the uh the Sense and the uh the Sense and the pupil would be the new New England Patriots.
Speaker 2: At the Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 3: God, man, what's up with these games? You're picking right now? It's gonna be one three. So who's gonna win this? It's gonna be a go on.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going l A I mean Las Vegas. Uh yeah, man, that's gonna be. That's gonna be low scoring games. Seventeen ten, man, don't don't man like Belichick has some kind of freaking record versus coaches that's coached for him. Done it like like he got my control over the deep. I'm going on, I'll be talking. Yeah, you know that record with Tom Brady, what out that's true. That's a whole two different records. This is so crazy. You know what, Will Greer is gonna start that game. So I believe the Raiders are gonna win this way.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yeah, well they really, I think willly j Yeah. Now I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Vegas, Vegas seventeen, seventeen ten.
Speaker 8: They give me Vegas as well, twenty to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Man, that's still in my scores.
Speaker 2: Man twenty to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he heard me saying, would you say seventeen? Yeah? The other way? No, twenty what'd you say? Fifty ten?
Speaker 2: Vegas twenty four to twenty two? Oh I ain't there, you go Vegas twenty four to twenty two.
Speaker 3: Alright, what's the next one being?
Speaker 5: Since let's go with the n NFC East, let's go Philly at the Jets.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be it. I'm telling y'all as well. Go with him again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody's gonna go with but I will trying to get the NFC.
Speaker 4: Let me go Philly here, you know, Philly, I'm gonna go twenty twenty eight, twenty eight thirteen, okrazy, Yeah, I got Philly twenty four to seventeen. Yeah, give me Philly, me Philly thirty one twenty.
Speaker 3: You're talking about it. It's about to be a blood bath. Mcgrab all right, two good defenses, man, know where you at?
Speaker 2: I need DeAndre Swift to busting on out here.
Speaker 3: Let's go with a.
Speaker 9: Thirtieth thirteen Philly Wow for a while, yes sir, yes, oh all right.
Speaker 5: Our next one is gonna be the Detroit Lions, the four and one Detroit Lions, versus the three and one Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: Shaking bank. Man, that's a tough that's Detroit all the way. I believe it.
Speaker 4: I believe in Detroit's in Detroit, Yep, No, it's in the Tampa Tampa. Yeah, but I believe in Detroit. And I'm going Jared Golf is gonna put up thirty on these boys and tabos topbow. So I'm going thirty one to twenty Detroit beating Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: Man. You know everybody ever met from Detroit, and I'm like, man, I like them Detroit buffs. You know what that them.
Speaker 4: Mark Scots, Jay, I'm going. I'm going with I'm going with Detown the other Detown.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Twenty four, twenty four, twenty four, twenty one. It's gonna be a close one, Okay quick, let me see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, give me bake, man, give me shaking bake on this one. Tampa in Tampa, toy Bow is gonna stop that run game. It's gonna be on on golf shoulders. So yeah, give me Tampa twenty to seventeen. Shaking bake coming through man, shaking bake.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this. If Mike Evans playing we got an am string issue.
Speaker 2: Detroit field goal at the end pulls it out one point twenty one twenty.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be got my buff so got my buffs, cardiac buffs.
Speaker 8: All right, that would be good on that. Then we straight you have got the boys coming. All right, let's go to the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Here Bankers beating the Seahawks thirty one twenty one. That would have been a cool one. I thought was gonna say it, But no, man, I'm glad I don't have to pick that one. Go ahead on to the boys.
Speaker 2: Church, Church, you I'm thirty one twenty one, Dallas winning this one. I know you got La C. So what's your score?
Speaker 8: Yeah, l I got La in this one twenty eight twenty four. I'm going with Church, same exact score, same everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, hey, that's what I'm talking about. Come to the We got the Cowboys winning by what hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah you see it now?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: All right? You know that's what we got it.
Speaker 4: You hear that splash in the water, that's my man, dat Yeah yeah, splashing lost another lost, another Cowboys win, Cowboys win. We explore them one. I shouldn't even bludging. I use blood bludging. Now I'm using exploit. I stay away from that. We win the game. I'm going we score twenty eight points, twenty eight to twenty twenty eight twenty on this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Got him by ten, you got him by eight, you got losses, So there we go. All right, Okay, that is a player's line. Here on a Friday, buried church Heck Maharrison, Danny Mcraft struts leaders out here by the way, Carl's Korea. How many home morses you think you're gonna get this weekend? To Carlskrea. Carls Carea plays be twins anyway, go ahead, baby.
Speaker 3: Os out the playoffs. Cowboy Names You Out of
Speaker 1: Pocket has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club