Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome to the Buck Brief, coming to you live from the r n C. Day two.
Speaker 2: And we talked yesterday about Jadvans, the VP for Trump. Very exciting stuff. We're now looking I think at a really formidable ticket top end bottom, which is fantastic news. We'll get into a little bit more of the politics around that, and then also the situation of the botched Secret Service security cordon and response and everything on Saturday. In fact, you know what I want to start with that. The latest from the Director of the Secret Service is that they didn't station a person on the rooftop because they thought that it would be dangerous with the slope on the roof for the agent to be there.
Speaker 1: Now, I have never worked.
Speaker 2: A secret service, but I have spent time around a lot of military and law enforcement back especially when I was in the CIA.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When it comes to preventing a possible assassination and even mass casualty incident from a shooter trying to conduct that assassination.
Speaker 1: The idea that you would. It is unfathomably stupid.
Speaker 2: It is unthinkably insane to think that you would not risk what a sprained ankle for an agent from a sloped roof because and not do enough to stop a shooter in that situation or to stop the threat rather from being able to materialize as it did. I honestly couldn't believe when that first happened that that was really something that the head of the Secret Service, Kim Cheadle, would say.
Speaker 1: It just struck me as it's not possible.
Speaker 2: They can't be that incompetent, but it really is. And I think that one of the problems that we're going to have with this now is the people who are feeling much more conspiratorial about what happened, they're going to be able to fall back on this, which is, do you really expect me to believe that they are that dumb the people making these decisions, or that incompetent. Perhaps maybe it's not an IQ issue obviously, but it's a judgment issue. Do you really expect me to believe it they're that inept? And I think, unfortunately I have to say, yeah, yeah, they're that bad at this, at making decisions that can have massive consequences for the nation. That how you fix that it has to be And you know, today we spoke to a bunch of senators who spoke to Tim Scott. They spoke to Marshall Blackburn, Eric Trump, Donald Trump's one of his sons. One of the things that keeps coming up is how do we fix the culture in these agencies? And it's not an easy thing to fix. These are massive, bloated bureaucracies. Again, I speak of what I know here because I worked in one of them for a number of years and to try to get people to be much more well, it's not much more efficient, it's not catastrophically horrible at it.
Speaker 1: It's easier said than done.
Speaker 2: I think that Trump is going to have to find very good people to clean things up at places, whether it's Secret Service, CIA, FBI, DOJ.
Speaker 1: Spoke to Alena Hobbitt today.
Speaker 2: Actually she said, you know, I said, would you be willing to maybe think about something in the DOJ for Trump? She says, if the president, if the President wants me to serve, I will serve in whatever capacity he needs in his administration. President Trump. So there are people who recognize this and understand that this is this is going to be an all hands on deck effort to fix some of these problems in some of the institutions.
Speaker 1: That are.
Speaker 2: I mean with the Secret Service, I didn't even had they had one job. Honestly, they have one job, which is to protect people who are under particular threat because of their role in the United States government or their relationship to people in the United States government. And it was a failure at all levels. How can they not have a resignation or a firing at this point, Nobody seems to want to even offer up an answer to that, But it strikes me as absolutely absurd and insane that that's where we are. So that's been a lot of the talk here today is still around what happened. And I'll say that last night Donald Trump walked out and I was saw it live and he had a patch on his ear here at the RNC from obviously being hit in the ear with a five five six round, to have his head shaved by a five five six round. I still can't believe that happened. So thankful that he wasn't seriously hurt or killed. But as we know, there was somebody killed, and that person's life was precious, and that was an American and a patriot and a dad and a husband.
Speaker 1: He was killed.
Speaker 2: Because of the security failure. Totally unacceptable. But Trump coming out with the ear patch on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this is it's like we've entered a whole new level of the.
Speaker 2: Not just the political momentum, but the sense of destiny and that he is walking with destiny or he is a man of the moment in a way, Donald Trump, in a way that even exceeds what we've seen before. It's remarkable stuff, really is. And I would talk to you about something else morning, Joe, in a second.
Speaker 1: But first up.
Speaker 2: Since the start of the Swords of Iron war in Israel on October seventh, we've seen death and destruction in the Holy Land for more than forty years. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the ground in Israel and within hours of the war starting, and every day since, they've been feeding the hungry and protecting the vulnerable. The attacks continue in the north and the South in Israel, but there are resilient survivors who bravely share their stories in a series the Fellowship calls Faces of Iron survivors like Shuki who on October seventh saved himself and eight others.
Speaker 1: Christians like you.
Speaker 2: Support Israel through the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. It's this support that helps these survivors remain steadfast and strong to hear more stories like the one about Shuky who saved eight people by helping them get into a bomb shelter during the attack and holding that door closed. It's an incredible story. Please visit SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. That SUPPORTIFCJ dot org just for a little bit of levity. Morning Joe was back on the air this morning, Mick and Joe, and the story is that they may have threatened to resign if they weren't allowed to back on, which I have to tell you that is the only move. You can't have a news show where your news director effectively tells you that you cannot be trusted to go on the air to talk about this and the guests that you bring on on a regular basis are so insane that we will not allow you to cover what is among the biggest news stories in recent memory for sure, which is an attempted assassination, a very close call attempted assassination of a president. And I gotta say this goes to so much though, which is that MSNBCCNN, you know they're here, they have their TV crews and stuff. I saw them yesterday at the main arena of the main event. And MSNBC and CNN have just been feeding their audience's garbage for years.
Speaker 1: They have been lying, they don't actually believe the things they say about Donald Trump at all, and they continue to just promote this garbage knowing that they are feeding their audience as a pile of nonsense.
Speaker 2: And it's because, unfortunately, once you've told, once you've told people that trust you to help them interpret events and reality, Let's be honest, that's what news commentary really is, right.
Speaker 1: It's a relaying.
Speaker 2: Of information, but it's also contextualizing, analyzing and presenting information in a way to you.
Speaker 1: Know, to give it some some meaning. Once you've told.
Speaker 2: Somebody that you don't like, you don't like somebody in politics because they're basically hitler, how do you walk back from that? How do you calm that stuff down? How do you change that? And they can't. That's really the fundamental issue, that's really the primary. So now where they gonna say, yeah, Donald Trump's bad. I guess he's gonna win the election. You know what's gonna happen when Donald Trump wins this election. The country's not gonna end. The country is going to be better. Economy is going to be better, border is going to be better, law enforce is going to be better. I'm not saying it's gonna be perfect. We're gonna have a lot of problems, Toll. I'm not delusional, I get it. But things are going to be moving in the right direction. The decisions that can be made that are important will be made eligently at the top level of government.
Speaker 1: So things will be better.
Speaker 2: And the country's obviously not could end because things have been getting better. And what you see with all that is, of course they've been lying then right the end of democracy. They say they can't be serious about that. They can't mean that. They've been saying it though. It's really reckless, it's really irresponsible. It's grotesque actually, and I just think that it's important we all remember that. So with that, my friends, Buck sextit here in case he didn't know you already know that one. Sorry he's looking at my notes for a second. Good friend, business partner, my Importer Stansbury. He did something that's really unexpected. He's a multimillionaire who's built the most successful financial research firm in America today, and he did it all by knowing what's coming and understanding the markets and the future of the economy.
Speaker 1: He changed his salary to a dollar a year. Why would he do that?
Speaker 2: Porter says it's because he's not greedy and he simply doesn't need the money. But more importantly, it's because, he says he's found a much better way to save and get paid. Porter says, it's a new form of money in America. It's making some people very rich. Most of the richest people in America use it, and you can too. I strongly recommend you check out Porter's latest detailed presentation online at secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. That's secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. He details how to protect and grow your wealth in the years to come using America's new money. I doubt you'll see this idea or opportunity to discussed anywhere else, so take a few minutes check it out. Go to secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. Secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com thank you. By the way, we have crossed one thousand subscribers on this little YouTube project we're doing here. I know we have a lot of people listening on the podcast, thank you for that. But if you haven't, and if you're on YouTube, you know it's fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Fun to watch the video.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm on the road, so it's not as professional looking as it normally is. But go to the buck Brief. Subscribe to the Buckbrief and you'll see here. Also Crocketcoffee. Have you tried your Crocket coffee yet? Go to Crocketcoffee dot com. So subscribe to the Buckbrief on YouTube. Go to Crocketcoffee dot com and I will talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: She'll tie