Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I think one of the most important things when it comes to establishing great business credit is establishing a great foundation, right. I get a lot of people that say I have an LLC, I have an EIM and I ask them, well, how much business credit do you have?
Speaker 2: But like, all I have is just like one to two accounts.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that's not really great business credit. You can't really expect to have an eight hundred credit score with one five hundred dollars capital one limit.
Speaker 2: It's not going to happen. What do you need? You need high limits.
Speaker 3: You probably need a house, you need a car, you need a loan, You need more credit in order to have that credit score. The thing is a credit score, guys, a personal credit score is all a risk factor, right, So when you look at a credit score, you go three hundred to eight fifty, Right, The lower you are, the higher risk you are.
Speaker 2: Right. The higher your credit score, the lower the risk you are.
Speaker 3: So if you have an eight hundred credit score, that means that just such a low risk.
Speaker 2: But why because.
Speaker 3: You're handling ten twenty thirty forty fifty thousand dollars credit cards and mortgages and all the loans, no late payments, only applying when you need it, and you have a long history now establishing good business credit, guys, Unfortunately, it's not that easy. You can't just say I'm going to go out there and apply for one or two MX's and I got great business credit. Unfortunately, you gotta do the work with not only going on the websites for gas cards, you have to go ahead and get you know, your business set up correctly? Is your done in Brass Street set up correctly?
Speaker 2: Do you have all your pro.
Speaker 3: Like I did it video, guys, And to my knowledge, there really isn't anybody out there that opened up their business credit report live for other people to see. I do it for you guys and my clients.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I treat earn your leisure the same way I treat my clients, because you guys are freaking awesome number one, but your mindset is a little bit differently. So one of the first videos that I did, if you haven't watched that video, watch it three or four.
Speaker 2: Or five times.
Speaker 3: I show you, guys, literally how to create a done in Brasstreet number where you can go on done in Brass there's website right now. They charge you two thousand dollars for that. They charge you, you know to X with that everything. So if your business credit, if you don't even have done in Bradstreet with all your information set up, you really can't establish good business credit. I think that's where a lot of people get stuck. Right now, all right, you have your done in Bradstreet number. Okay, has everybody signed up for nav dot com Business Boost to monitor your your your business credit. You can't track what you're not like. You can't improve what you don't monitor. So if you think that the forty dollars a month for monitoring your business credit is too much, then maybe you're just not ready to start a business yet. Unfortunately, if you're not willing to spend it twenty to twenty to thirty thousand a month with paying for credit monitoring, then unfortunately, you fixing your credit.
Speaker 2: Might just not be a priority right now.
Speaker 3: And that's just the way it is, because if you're not ready to track your credit and spend it like we use, we actually have a new monitoring it's called god Credit Monitoring dot com.
Speaker 2: It's twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: We got away from identity iq because Identity iq was raising the cost every single month for our clients and we just thought it was unfair, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So we got our own credit monitor and got our own little site.
Speaker 3: Got credit monitoring is twenty bucks a month, but we get people like, man.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to spend that.
Speaker 3: But then more than likely a good credit score is not something that you are interested in because it's like imagine a doctor telling you, hey, man, in order for me to check your heart, I need you to do this blood work. I need you to do this, I need to do that, and you're like, h, I don't really care about all that. Well, I can't help you then, man, I can't really let you know what you got going on. So with business credit, right, great business credit. If you don't have at least five gas cards, then keep going google local business gas cards. This is a three step number one. The first step is set up your entire company correctly. You got your business. You have your I mean your your formation document, I mean whether it's an LLC, S CORP, nonprofit, whatever the case is. You also have your your tax ID number, which you can get for free on the IRS website you have. Then now you can get your business bank account. Now you go ahead and get your you're done in Bradstreet. Now you go ahead and get com done. Right, that's like the basic things.
Speaker 2: Right. Now you get your regius, your virtual office.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guaateamal charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: You get your your your business phone number with Ring Central. You get yourself a website. Let me ask you, guys a question. There's almost two hundred people on this call. Now, how many people have a website with their name on it? I have jose A Rodriguez Junior dot com. A lot of people are saying like, oh my god, I don't have a website. I don't have whatever the case is. Yeah, you do whatever your name is dot com and then forward that you and create a basic website with your name, your information, your business address, whatever the case is. Now you create Google my business page. Now what do you do a Google? You have a website with your name on it and a lot of stuff. I like to reiterate. And then now you get all your friends. If you have at least thirty friends. Get thirty people to give you a review on you know, Jose Ai Rodriguez dot com, on your Google page or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: To build credibility.
Speaker 3: Right now, you get your gas cards, right, You get all of your gas cards right, People say, well, what gas cards do I get?
Speaker 2: When you drive down the street and you see a.
Speaker 3: Gas station, more than likely that gas station has a business gas card. You just got to go on the website seventy six wildwah seven eleven quick check, wex dot com, w e x dot com, uh wexfleet. They have a lot of gas cars that you guys can get, uh Fuelman and Murphy, you know what I mean. There's a lot of gas cars that you guys can get. Just google it, you know what I mean. And that's the thing, guys is, you guys really do have a lot of resources at your fingertips. As long as if I just show you how to find things, my job is done. I don't always got to do it for you. But if I can show you how to to think about this. If you know you're going to vacation in California, google the gas stations in California. So now that way, you can get a gas card from that gas station. Now when you go on you're using your book a car on Touro. You go to that gas station in California, you don't got to use your debit card. Now you're building business credit by using as a gas card from a state you're never in. But now you know, whenever you go to California you got a gas card, You're good. Look, I'm going to Texas in June. I'm going to be looking up every single gas card company. And because it's because it's different, you know what I mean. There's a different gas stations here than in Tech.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. That's one way you can build business credit.
Speaker 3: Now, imagine if you have a gas card for every single sate you visit. Now you have fifty gas cards if you go to every single state. You see what I'm saying. But that's the thing is a lot of people want to build great business credit, but you're not willing to do the net thirties, the gas cards, the cars that really nobody wants staples. BJ's that that right there, guys, is how you're gonna get a car with no personal guarantee. Unfortunately, American Express and Chase is not going to get you to the point where you're building business credit where you can get approved with no personal guarantee in a car.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen, unfortunately. It's just not the way it is. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You really have to build great business credit by getting the all the accounts like we have. I think maybe like fifteen to twenty accounts in our program, and I share them with you guys.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Home Depot has three Lowe's has three bj Sam's Club cost Go. That's that right, there is like nine you know what I mean, Gas cars Boom, that's another ten. Next thing, you know, you literally have twenty to twenty five accounts on business credit. Now when you want to go get a car in your business name, you can. People think that you can't.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: You guys know thirty one Dodge. We promote them all the time. I get zero money from thirty one Doves. They've offered to give me checks and referral fees, and I don't want it. Just have my clients go there. We have a new You know, it doesn't matter who you speak to. A thirty one Dodge call thirty one doys. Hey, I'm trying to apply for a car in my business name.
Speaker 2: What car do you want?
Speaker 4: This one?
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll send you the application, fill it out, get it back to me. They're running your business credit, guys, they're running You're done in Bradstreet, you know what I mean. But if you don't even have at least five to ten accounts on your business credit, then why are you applying for a car?
Speaker 2: Those are the people that say, oh, this doesn't work. It does work.
Speaker 3: You're just not doing the work that we're telling you to do. You're trying to bypass certain steps. And then the way you continue building business credit is then every single time that you look to apply for something, remember ask them, hey do you have a business credit card?
Speaker 2: Hey do you have a business credit account? Do you have a net thirty? Do you have this?
Speaker 3: And I promise you the majority of the people that you're trying to apply for have a net dirty account, have some type of business credited account, you know what I mean