Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome back home.
Speaker 2: Most there.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is and I'm crazy and I'm in.
Speaker 1: And I am so crazy too, and we're so crazy. To me, everything is crazy. We are so crazy looking at me, and I'm so crazy.
Speaker 2: Because you think you're the crazy girl, but I'm the craziest girl because you're not as crazy.
Speaker 1: As I'm the crazy person. I'm the crazy person. I'm the lazy person.
Speaker 2: As you can see, we are still in New York. We are back in the stray Rats office using their space for free as we should be.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you something. I just got a sneak preview.
Speaker 2: Of the next like drop, I think.
Speaker 1: So is that true? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And that shit goes fucking hard, It goes.
Speaker 2: So fucking crazy because crazy. Who the fuck is the Bobba Duke? I already said that in the last episode or in one of the episodes we filmed, but seriously, like, where does actually that was my problems. I didn't look up where the Babba Duke came from, but like that was cracking me up in bed the other day. The Babba Duke is like, I feel like I'm so late. I never saw the movie.
Speaker 1: It's the greatest name of all time faby character. It's literally Boobylla, like Baga Billa, shout out booby Alla. If y'all know anything about Boobyala, it's that it's my dream vacation spot with Oriyan. One day we'll end up there. But it's a port city in Australia, so it's like a concrete jungle similar to New York, without all the buildings and fun. It's really just a shipping yard. But I really want to visit boom Ya because that name is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Broh the Bobbaduke only like was originated in the early two thousands. To me, the Bobba Duke has a name that rings back like to the seventeen like old Saint Nick Like yeah, Like to me, the name bob Duke is like when humans first realized they could make up words, and they were just kind of going crazy and going just making sounds like That's what me ut about, Like so many words is genuinely how did we get there? Like, and I know I could look it up. I'm sure there is a very in depth demonstration of how like words just started happening. But imagine the first human to hear their fucking voice, Like were they just silent? Like I don't know, it freaks me out.
Speaker 1: You should take a page out of their book before language is invented.
Speaker 2: And be silent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, thank you. Finally, I haven't had a moment of silence in years. The old Ball and Chain is always talking and the old Ball and Jane. Fuck, what was I going to say? Piggybacking off of Baba Duke and Bob y'all? Oh my Halloween costume, y'all, I really need help, I really really need help.
Speaker 2: Well do you want to say? Okay? Also, this is July.
Speaker 1: I know, well, I've been thinking about it since January, y'all. Like it's really important to me that I have like an advanced costumes.
Speaker 2: What's craziest, It's not like it'd be one thing if you were like Stassy Baby and like those girls who really go in for their outfits, like they commit and they like go in and they get like a full custom beat and like fit and everything. But you just throw you down. You order something on Amazon like a week before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm eating disorder off Amazon. No, y'all, it's really important to me. I've just set the bar so high several times. I basically invented outfits for people to do and they copy me now, which I am fully fully down for. I'm like, yes, I guess, gay little Monkey and the paint eating grain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a paint eating Grandpa is pretty huge. Harry Styles was a good one. Yeah, damn you have that banger.
Speaker 1: They're all bangers, and I'm having a fucking conniption fit thinking about my next one.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is if somebody recommends an outfit, like an Halloween outfit to you, you're gonna be like upset that you're taking.
Speaker 1: Somebody else, like they're gonna like give me. Yeah, well it's a Bras summer dough. We got intel. The remix album is coming soon. I'm lying, I don't actually know if that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the remix album is coming soon and.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be on it for real this time. No, but it's very important to me. So should we tell them my ideas? Or if I tell them, it won't be a surprise anymore.
Speaker 2: The thing is one of your ideas you cannot fucking do, like the I'm so crazy.
Speaker 1: I love the bag of chips on the head. Yeah, see that's a banger, like gluing a bag of chips to a headband and walking around like I'm that girl in the grocery store, like I got a bag of chips something. I can't take her anywhere.
Speaker 2: She's so crazy, isn't it Like she took the picture of herself.
Speaker 1: You put the bag of chips on her head, and she was like.
Speaker 2: You can't take me anywhere.
Speaker 1: I think that's.
Speaker 2: There's something about you. You're something like you can't take me anywhere. It's like you're not that crazy, Like you're just.
Speaker 1: Not that she's crazy. I'm gonna look up bag of chips on girl's head crazy, she's so crazy. Love her?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, oh so her friend did post it. You know what I'm thinking of. I'm thinking of like the girl who's doing the regular Sephie and then she's like like sticking her tongue out, like making a funny face. You know I'm talking about where she's like it's like her like smiling normal.
Speaker 1: That she's like you know what I'm I'm vaguely but that just reminded me of us Stabbing today. Stabbing today, dude.
Speaker 2: There are so many like beautiful moments that the Internet has given us it's actually unbelievable. Also, really, will we really need to stop quoting random memes and stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh my god with Devon last night, Bro, last night, we were at dinner with Devon after the Mark after the Mark Jacobs thing. It's just so small that I forget that, like we do it? Like is that weird to say? Like I just just so like a.
Speaker 2: Movie, like our life is actually a movie.
Speaker 1: It's a movie, but it's regular for us. Now, Yeah, it's not so useful. It's basically a documentary at this point, Like it just gets boring by the end.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're already it's like a docu series where you're like, Okay, I watched three episodes. I kind of know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly, and you already had it leaked three years prior because the story already happened. Whatever. But we were at dinner with Devon and me and Andya like in Unison, both go Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 2: You're like, what day did you get here? And she was like this twenty night and I was like, oh that was Saturday, and me Andrew Saturday.
Speaker 1: Saturday for Saturday.
Speaker 2: But she is she said it back to she's like, oh, Saturday for Saturday. And then come to find out I thought she'd seen the video, and I was like, oh my god. This is like a once in a lifetime thing where we quote something really stupid to somebody and they know what we're talking about. And then we were like, oh my god, you've seen the video and she was like what video we showed her and come to find out that her sister, Sidney, and their friend Drew, they have a friend Drew too, because it's like everybody everybody needs a Drew in their life. They quote it to her all the time, but they've never showed her in the video.
Speaker 1: Do you mean everybody needs a Drew in their life?
Speaker 2: No, I was just saying that because, like I don't know, I like had to fill up this the rest of that sentence. Usually when I say something nice, it's because I had to fill up a sentence. It's not coming from my it's not genuine. No, I'm actually very complimensative, and I mean it because I'm a bad liar. So if I meet you and I don't give you a.
Speaker 1: Compliment, that's a bad sign.
Speaker 2: Yikes, that's also a lie because I don't want I don't want anybody to meet me and then I'm not, like you beautiful and they walk away and they're like she thought I was.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even just joking when I say this. Every single person that's ever come up to us to say what's up, like whether they knew us from online or like whatever, like has been gorg Gina Grand Yeah. Like, and I'm not just saying that for like brownie points, like genuinely believe that with my whole check we.
Speaker 2: Only attract pretty bitches. It's kind of crazy, but.
Speaker 1: It makes tract if attracts attractive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like we're mirod. Hey, that was all attrattractive attracts attractiveness.
Speaker 1: No, no, attractive attracts tractive, attractive, attracts attractive. Okay, but if fucking ed Grallan Poe or whoever the fuck said that, it would be on every fucking poster in the world.
Speaker 2: Nobody thought other day, who was it? I think it was like somebody was like, oh, like Edgar Allan Poe wrote it, like you know, like Shakespeare or something, and like they were saying that Edgar Allan Poe was something that Shakespeare wrote, and that for the first time I was like, Damn, I'm really not that dumb, because you just the craziest thing I've.
Speaker 1: Everg Alan Poe more like Edward Allan Ho. Fuck ever, Alan Ho more like Edgar Allan Poe.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to talk about the epidemic of like staying up on the phone all night with like your first like crush or like person who you like when you're younger, Like did you ever do that? It's cute, but it's so embarrassing, Like, girl, hang out that fucking phone. That's it's gonna be next to your head.
Speaker 1: Your bill is crazy.
Speaker 2: Like electricity, you're rating for what just to be on the phone. Also, I feel like always I would wake up and the phone would call would be done, Like somebody would always wake up before me and then hang up the fucking phone I supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I never had that. I've never had that. That tracks like the do you mean?
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. I can't imagine anybody like meeting you and being like, oh, I'm going to stay on the phone with him all night.
Speaker 1: I got hoes Okay.
Speaker 2: I actually I do believe you. I got stay up on the phone all night hose heh No, I would stay on the phone with you all night, but I actually know I wouldn't because I would rather just hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, we would just go to each other's room. Also, I've been doing I've been doing this bit recently where I'll call ya at like two am and then just be like.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hello, Hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I miss you.
Speaker 2: We were staying in the same hotel, but in different rooms. And I'm not kidding. The second I walked into my room, I had just checked in or walked away from Drew, and the second I walked in, he called.
Speaker 1: Me and he was like hello, and she was like, what, what's is everything?
Speaker 2: I got scared. I thought something was happening. I thought someone was in his fucking room or something, or someone followed him to his room. Like I actually got really scared. And he was like I just I miss you. And then I was like girl, fuck you and I hung up.
Speaker 1: Well we're doing Wingstop night tonight, y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna eat wings Stop. I'm so fucking excited. I won't be specific, but there are certain haters in New York about Wings Stop. There's ops, there's ops over.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's who the fucking with therapists or whatever the fuck she is the girl that wrapped my aura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's who she's, My God, that is who she's talking to us. She's talking about the evil entity who has a problem that we eat wing Stop. The thing is like, don't yuck my fucking yum period, bitch. I'm getting my protein. I'm having my fucking chicken like oh if oh, but but if I was eating boiled fucking sad rot in met with like broccoli on the side, Everybody's like, oh my god, oh my god. Yes, my queen, my healthy queen. Wingstop is just that but happy exactly.
Speaker 1: It's happiness. It's pure, Like I don't think you'll understand. Like, no drug, Yeah, no drug on earth can give me the same feeling as licking the lid of a ranch cup from Wingstop. Like that shit like really shifts shifts my like whole night. Like I could be having the worst day of my life and then there's a Wingstop cup there. I'm licking that goddamn lid and it's literally giving me, giving me molly euphoria.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will say, though, as much as I ride for Wingstop.
Speaker 3: I'll ride for you Wingstop because I ride for you Wingstop, I don't know that I can have it, and someone's gonna get mad because I've been seeing people in the YouTube comments being like and you're trying not to mention being high.
Speaker 2: Impossible challenge, like just.
Speaker 1: Mention it without saying I was.
Speaker 2: High, Like I would never have Wingstop sober. That's where I will say the two things that will stop me from having wing Stop. I'm so sorry is the sun and being sober, because I did that combination once. I had it when the sun was out and I was not high.
Speaker 1: WHOA I thought you meaning what like when you said the only thing that will stop me is the sun, I thought you might No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm daylight like that is a nighttime if okay, I will say, like, I love Wingstop to death. You have Wingstop in the daytime, you are diabolical unless it's like a cold bite out of the fringe. But like ordering Wingstop at one pm UV nine, you're literally going to jo you were crazy. Something is wrong.
Speaker 1: The outside is cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just certain foods that should not be had when God is watching. When the lights are on outside and God can see you clearly and doesn't need to use night vision. There's just certain things you shouldn't be eating, and Wingstop is one of those things. I also feel like that about like most fast food. For some reason, in my head, fast food in general was for the night time. Having it in the daytime.
Speaker 1: Nighttime my time, literally nighttime my fast food time.
Speaker 2: If I was pregnant and I had quadruple if I would die, baby, if I if I, if I if I.
Speaker 1: You know, what's something that I know? It's what is it?
Speaker 2: If you were so bad at singing songs back? It's crazy way, No, what was the song you were singing? I think it was a Steve Lacy song you were trying to sing the other day and you like were singing it to us. It was me and Rain, I think, and you were just singing it and we were like, what song are you singing?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it was. No, was it the valley guy with the nails and his hair?
Speaker 2: Okay, the valley guy with the nails and.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about, shoulder pads tiso.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, it was a Teaso song. Fuck, you were trying the valley.
Speaker 1: Because he has a song about like a valley doc. I've already we've already had this conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, a valley doc. I don't think he talks about that.
Speaker 1: What his new song that like? You really like it? A has four parts to it.
Speaker 2: I'm on the mouth side.
Speaker 1: He was giving anxiety, giving me a reason I'm outs. Holy shit. See, I was like using my vocal inflection. I was using my diaphragm to push the words out instead of screaming them. Because every time someone's singing around me, I can tell they're screaming the vocals, but like me, it just comes out naturally, and I'm enunciating in the vows. I'm dropping it. I'm dropping it down. I know a lot about singing, y'all.
Speaker 2: You really don't. Were you in like choir or anything growing up? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I was too. Or I was in like a church choir up until like fourth grade, when going into fifth grade, I dropped out. No, no, I was in in fifth grade going into sixth grade since we were moving to the middle school, I dropped out. But you had to do like an audition in front of the whole class, and I had so much social anxiety. I was friends with literally everybody because my school like class was so small. But I had so much anxiety perform anxiety that I literally all of my friends took the class and I was the only one that didn't, And it was so fun. And I had FOMO all year because they would go on like choir trips and all their shit, and I wasn't allowed to because I didn't do that fucking performance in front of everybody. But in grade school, like young young school, I was like, like elementary, I was in church choir.
Speaker 2: Do they take you on field trips in high school? Because I don't remember going on any field trips in high school that I.
Speaker 1: Might do them for like certain clubs, but I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did, like speech and debate trips like those debate what are you debating, Penis?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get a good one, really good.
Speaker 2: Every video will always be the video James Charles and somebody like added him like doing an explosive for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Mark Jacobs Show. We didn't really talk about that, y'all. We did it again.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: We pushed pushed boundaries Furday, Saturday Sunday. It was fun. We spoke to Cardi b It was so nice. It was crazy. I'll let you talk about that moment.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know, Mark Jacobs just did their show, I still am not really sure if oh no, I think it was a fall winter show. I'm pretty sure. Or maybe it was spring summer.
Speaker 1: Who fucking no, it's definitely fall winter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did their full winter show and it was freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: We're talking about us though we're not talking about that brand. We're talking about us here.
Speaker 2: But we usually go and they'll have us like this is a second time going. We go and we like interview people and talk to people, which is very fun but also nerve wracking because we basically have to chase after people and like hope that they're not mean to us and we'll just like let us ask them a stupid question. Most people are very nice. Cardi b was so fucking nice.
Speaker 1: Uh. We see Alex Cansani is literally like I know y'all see who she is online, but like in person, like she's like angelic, like it's crazy, and she's so fucking funny too, Like she's so witty, like quick, like it's even like comedically intimidating for like me, I.
Speaker 2: Know, it's rare to get around somebody and like I feel like they make me feel quiet. But Alex always makes me feel like a quiet person, like because she's so quick to a point where I'm like fuck okay. Like also, the second you get into a conversation with her, she can like drop a funny thing, especially when the camera's around. She is like so quick on our she is so born to be an entertainer, it is actually insane. She's one of those people and like Barbie is one of those people who Barbie is like so witty and so quick that around like someone like Barbie too. Sometimes I'm like fuck, I'm like not fat, Like I'm literally not fast enough to keep up with you.
Speaker 1: But Alex, like if she wanted to, she could drop modeling, drop the internet, everything and pick up stand up and genuinely be so good at it. Yeah, like the way her mind work, her.
Speaker 2: Mind, her mind, Hermione Granger, Hermione Ranger spoke to Alex, spoke to missus Cardy. I'm trying to think of who else we spoke to. That was like a key Oh. I went up to Anna Wintour yeah, and bothered her, Which That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: All I said, all I could get out was thank you for everything. Thank you for ever, Like, what did she do? Well? Thank you for what? She was probably like, what are these fucking psycho tweaks? I was terrified that, Like, I don't know, I thought she was gonna like spin on me. R some damn. But yeah. We also spoke to Tara Yummy, who was a fucking key. She's the girl, super nice, she's really sweet. We sat next to her at the show too. She was she was a vibe. I mean, I didn't think that she wasn't gonna be a vibe. I've only heard like good things about her, but she was a key. I didn't realize how many fucking likes she got on it.
Speaker 2: She so stuck on that girl.
Speaker 1: That shit blew my fucking mind. I was like, Okay, she's getting like literally six hundred thousand likes, Like I don't ever pay attention to that shit literally ever.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, that you met a superstar and you didn't even notice you made me feel good about myself because I'm so not tapped into like anything.
Speaker 1: I'm just like in my own world and focusing on my own craft and my own arts, and I'm doing this for me that like, I'm not trying to appease like other people, you know, Like because when once I start trying to like do it for other people, it becomes a job because it starts me coming like monetarily incentivized, and that's just no longer creative or fun. So what I try to do is I create things for myself in peace and in solitude, and that's where I find the most cathartic releases.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but you were amazed by Tara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I no, she was so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was really really nice.
Speaker 1: Dunk on her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's the smallest person I think I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could, like dunk, I could jump over her. Standing.
Speaker 2: She like reminds me like of what I wanted to be in like high school, when it was like a braggadocious thing to be like, yeah, my feet are tiny, Like that's like to me, Tara, Like when you're like yeah, I still like in high school in middle school, I would be like, yeah, I still like my Jordans are I wear size for So?
Speaker 1: Wait, look how small my hand is. Wait that's actually crazy and just handed like dwarfs mine. Do you have giant, enormous hands or do I just have to saout my hands that was crazy. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: But yeah, we met Tara. She was super like sweet and funny. It was also hilarious because we were like filming intros and stuff and we kept saying to the camera that we like or gotten there. We were like our friendsorrow's here. So everyone on the Mark team thought we like already had met Tara in person. So then they went up to her and they were like, oh, like, Drew and En you're here. And she's like, oh cool, and they were like you guys are friends and she was like, uh not, I don't know them.
Speaker 1: They thought there was like beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we accudently like made everyone curious.
Speaker 1: But no, it's because if we give actor, we give actor boots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like it's just hard.
Speaker 2: We're just like quick on our feet. We're actresses, ac Trees what else.
Speaker 1: Oh I was supposed to meet Little Uzi vert but that didn't happen, But we're gonna make that happen one day. Yeah, I have a bit planned with Little Uzzi and he said yes to it, so it's gonna happen. Yeah, So just people for that, oh it never happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like in five years a gonna be like remember when like Drew Phillips randomly said he was gonna like hang out with lozi Ver.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not shocking because like Shawn Mendez, Justin Bieber, Jacob Alridy, all twins of mine, by the way, are all really close to me. And Timothy Chalamat, like when he was filming Bones and all, like he was really method acting and like he was trying to eat my fingers and shit, and I was like, bro, we're like friends, Like you can't eat me.
Speaker 2: You don't know him. My biggest dream is that one of those people somehow stumble upon a clip of Drew just being fucking crazy and publicly saying that they're friends.
Speaker 1: I mean, I did meet Shawn Mendez, will insert the clip.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I would consider that a meeting video.
Speaker 1: No, that was fully meeting, considering me standing forty five ft away.
Speaker 2: From in a public grocery store.
Speaker 1: Him like hiding from the cameras.
Speaker 2: We should start saying that every time we're in a room with like a huge celebrity, be like, oh yeah, I've met them like three times.
Speaker 1: I mean we got tea, but we can't say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yeah, it's so crazy. It's so crazy. Yeah, the show was very fun.
Speaker 1: Looks for Corgina. We chased after Mark after the show, humiliatingly did not want to speak to us, but we were literally forced like animals to chase that.
Speaker 2: Like clowns, to run after Mark Jacobs and tell him that his show was amazing. And he had his huge box mod in his hand and he just looked at me.
Speaker 1: And those long ass damn ass nails.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking nails, bro. People are obsessed with the nails.
Speaker 1: You were already on the nails though, Yeah, I was on the foot nails like before.
Speaker 2: Everybody like like, it's not talking to see like a man in long nails. We want to see them on your feet.
Speaker 1: Show your feet, show your fucking feet, Like, let me see your fucking feet, Like I'm not kidding, let me see the fuck you know when Lady Guards.
Speaker 2: I showed me your teeth, like, show me your feet, dude. The video of Rihanna highest fucking Coachella, like watching Lady, I'm be like, show me your teeth. Why did I see it?
Speaker 1: Like it was so spooky, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also got blisters from wearing those Kiki boots.
Speaker 1: So that's oh, bitch, my picture of me and the Kiky's.
Speaker 2: Oh, the scary video of you.
Speaker 1: I was tearing up the runway'll they almost let me wear them. Actually, I decided not to wear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because your fucking toes were curdling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not kidding. My pinky toe with like is like my thumb right now. It was like curled underneath, and every step I took, I would have to like arch my toes like this. So I didn't literally rip my pinky toe off. I could feel it, like the fibers connecting my toe like ripping. It was really scary boots. Scary boots. We'll insert the Kiki video though.
Speaker 2: No, you're walking really like. I don't think you should wear those.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my stomach.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It pisses me off so bad when I smile and wave to a baby and they don't smile and wave back like something about that pisses me off so fucking bad because you're not better than me. Bitch. You're a fucking baby. You can't even walk, You have to get pushed around by your fucking parents. And I'm going on my way to smile and wave at you fucking smile.
Speaker 1: That's character growth. Fat, that's character growth for them, and it gets You're giving that high and hello to them to like grow their brain, and they're just not reciprocating that energy, and I just I feel like it's like really toxic.
Speaker 2: No it is. It's them being like, how are you a fucking baby and you have such a big ego already.
Speaker 1: Like you need to grow the like you're literally not better than.
Speaker 2: You're a fucking baby. Bit you can't even fucking walk.
Speaker 1: Like and I'm gonna wipe your ass.
Speaker 2: I'm literally gonna push you over and you're gonna roll around on the floor like a fucking water bottle.
Speaker 1: I need to start wearing diapers again, because it's been like five years.
Speaker 2: I can't believe babies just piss and pooping their diaper. That shit probably gets so cold.
Speaker 1: I want to pian a diaper still, y'all. I want to stand in the shower and pee in a diaper, not in like a gross, like sexual way, just to see what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a time where we were like bored as fuck during COVID and we were like, low key, we should get diapers and just all pissing them sit on.
Speaker 1: The couchs for four days.
Speaker 2: Because it had us bored as fuck. We were like, what if we all just diaper? Anybody else during COVID just really want to piss in a diaper For some reason, the weather during COVID was like gorgeous, but it's probably because there was less outside. Yeah, there was less emissions from all of our cars, no.
Speaker 1: Pollution, du la la.
Speaker 2: But but if that happened again, I would be hissed because like, well, the.
Speaker 1: Dan gay virus is happening.
Speaker 2: And no, no, it's July, so that's not.
Speaker 1: No, the Dan gay virus. There are twelve confirmed cases in Miami or in Florida, and that the mosquitoes are there.
Speaker 2: True, your dad being gay is not a virus Dan gay. You can't just say, oh, Dan gay virus, like that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: That's actually too I didn't even think about that. That is really toxic. I actually really didn't even think about that. But I add so many fucking words that are so unnecessary, like I'll be like literally actually I didn't actually literally think about that. It's like so annoying.
Speaker 2: You're like verbally dry.
Speaker 1: No, really, I really actually literally didn't even think about.
Speaker 2: That way, but like, is that a virus that's been around for a long time or is that a new one? Because I saw somebody on I don't know if it was false information, but there was like a mosquito that if it bit you, it made you alert to meet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's twelve cases in Florida right now, and it's from mosquitos in Florida. It's not like a traveling case, like someone travels somewhere and gets it and then comes back like it's happening here. And then there's also probably hundreds more because a lot of the people that get the virus don't show sympathy.
Speaker 2: Not pronounced dangy fever dingy.
Speaker 1: I heard gay when I was watching the video. Oh it is dan gay, dann gay girl. Of course, the dang gay virus happens right after Pride, like like you people can't just like take what you get.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The dang gay virus is transmitted humans through the bites of infected female mosquitos.
Speaker 1: Mosquito mosquito fucking women of every.
Speaker 2: Single always always be bloodthirsty, fucking scary animal.
Speaker 1: Sucubuses take take fuckubis.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wait, Josie literally had fucking dengey fever.
Speaker 1: He might have.
Speaker 2: Abdominal pain or tenderness, lethargy, or restlessness. Laboratory finding of increasing HCT concurrent with rapid decrease in plants. Okay, plants to lent count? Girl, what the fuck? Persistent vomiting? Okay? Do you die from it? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 1: I think so? Fatality rates like pretty.
Speaker 2: Gnarly less than one percent.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the mortality rate. Yeah, oh girl, Maybe I'm thinking of zica or some shit. You might be thinking of zec of Wait, no, there's zeke malaria. I'm thinking of malaria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so dungey isn't even that bad?
Speaker 1: Girls, not even sick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you're good.
Speaker 1: But imagine everybody gets at one percent of the world gets it and dies. That's crazy. All right, y'all, I'm so fucking sad lately. Why just sad?
Speaker 2: What's making you sad? Do you want to talk about it on our podcast to like a huge audience? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, y'all know the fig tree? What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh? Gag gat gang, gag gay gag y'all. We were in Times Square on a billboard. Yeah, we were on a billboard in Times Square, the Times Square, and it wasn't in some bunk ass spot a street over like it was in the thick of it all. It was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we went we took pictures with it, and everybody was staring at us and like like this. Also, it's so funny because our the billboard said Drew and Enya instead of like emergency.
Speaker 1: Podcast, emergency podcast.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I just want Wingstop so bad.
Speaker 1: We have to go hang out with thirty six people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to go hang out with a bunch of friends because we're so popular. I'm not getting wing stup does something for me that's like really good, but I won't like bring the conversation back to wing stuff because we already want and it for for like ten minutes, Okay, But yeah, we had a billboard and it was freaking awesome and I waited till the last five minutes of it being up to go look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a good video of me, like doing the tilt dance in front of it.
Speaker 2: Feeling is well with you? The fact that your mom filled films that is like, what's so.
Speaker 1: Crazy that he's fucking talking about my mom failed me? It's like a kai joke.
Speaker 2: She filled you with milky minky Milky's Wait, but why have you been sad? I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I'm come, fig tree?
Speaker 2: What about your fig tree?
Speaker 1: Like all the fruit on it is gonna raw off because I can't make a fucking decision on what I want to do with my life.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean that fucking quote about the fig tree?
Speaker 1: I really it's got me. It has me fucking thinking. I even wrote down a list of everything I want to do in my life, and I'm like, cool.
Speaker 2: What is it you want to do that's going to take that much time?
Speaker 1: Literally everything? It's embarrassing to say, so I'll tell you in private. But like I want to I want to make like a fucking cartoon, But like animation is too hard, nick inexpensive. I want to make documentaries because I have a bunch of good documentary ideas.
Speaker 2: You're only twenty six, you have like more than enough time to do most of the things you want to do.
Speaker 1: But like i'd have to commit to one of them.
Speaker 2: Now, Well, pick the first one and like start working on it.
Speaker 1: On the side, all of them are difficult.
Speaker 2: Documentary it's hard because you would have to like dedicate like a lot of time, so that would have to be way later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have such a good documentary idea and it's I already got a yes from the dude that I want to make it on. But I just know it's a can of worms. I just know once I go in there, like it's gonna end up me being me Josh and Lucas filming it for like three months. But also I'm just so bad at interviewing people. But like I know, like the Werner Hertzog method is like to get them to do like thirty different takes and like them delivering it like they were angry like or like they were happy, or like they were sad. So then he can like go back into the edit and like fully contrive the story how he wants it to be. But I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could do one like the cartoon one. I guess. Actually, yeah, a lot of it does take a lot of time, but specifically a lot of it takes a lot of time and money and you wouldn't be able to do like other work. But you know what, it's not that deep because you were literally twenty six. If you live up to seventy five you have, so I.
Speaker 1: Do have sixty nine years. I have sixty nine.
Speaker 2: You're not seventeen. You're not like you have to come to terms with the fact that you are and you're not. Pretty man, I'm okay with that. You you're saying you're going low because I'm trying to bring you back to a reality and help you confront something that is upsetting you and giving you try.
Speaker 1: The reality is my reality, real reality.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like you have a lot of time to do stuff. But also you're talking to somebody who has like an empty brain and not a lot of wants, so I can't relate to wanting to do anything.
Speaker 1: I think the main one I'm gonna pursue is our TV show. Yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 2: That sets off like a domino effect to do like other things in the creative industry.
Speaker 1: TV show coming soon, y'all. We're manifesting. We're claiming that energy. You see, We're claiming that energy. Does everybody claim that energy for us? Please? Knock on wood, knock on wood. Sorry, universe, I'm not cocky. I'm literally, like genuinely just so grateful for everything that you've blessed me. With thank you, universe. What do you want to do with your life?
Speaker 2: Literally nothing?
Speaker 1: That is the dream.
Speaker 2: Like my dream is to be at a point where I can like sustain and like help my family and then disappear. That's what I do this for.
Speaker 1: Remember when I used to say, once I get seven million dollars, I'm going to disappear. Mind you not even you haven't even chipped.
Speaker 2: You haven't even chipped the first step.
Speaker 1: But I literally said, I said, if I don't have a million dollars by twenty five, I'm killing myself.
Speaker 2: And look at you, alive and well.
Speaker 1: Without a million dollars. I just like got fucking mental help.
Speaker 2: Dude. I actually don't know, Like I don't know how people are supposed to make like that much. But we don't need to get into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need to talk about talk about all that.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, I don't have like I don't have like any extreme wants, especially like as of right now, Like there's certain things that I like would like to do, like at one point in my life, I don't have anything that's like necesscessarily career driven, Like you know what, I think it'd be cool to act in something like that would be fun for.
Speaker 1: Me, like yeah, and we'll direct it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also I kind of want to be in like someone else's thing. That's but I want to be in like a small thing, Like I would like to be in like a small funny like.
Speaker 1: Like almost indie vine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an indie thing, just to do it, just like I really just want to do it, to experience it, because the things I have been able to be a part of, I'm like, wow, this isn't insane, Like it's cool to see the inner workings of the machine that makes content of that form.
Speaker 1: Or we literally wear in a movie, an indie movie Addie Daddy. Yeah, I go go check out Addie Daddy. Me and Ya Josh and Lucas were in it, and Lucas and Enya's characters were so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would like like to do something like that, but I'm not like hell bent on it. I eventually would like to make music, but like in my head, I want to make like cute, sweet music when I'm.
Speaker 1: Like forty years steal guitar bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to make like he can get in aur.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what you could do is start a pop career right now. Because everybody won't shut the fuck up about your song, like I didn't have one.
Speaker 2: I know, Kai and you were low key jealous, like y'all are making them.
Speaker 1: Jealous, Loki, I'm high. No, I am literally just joking so bad.
Speaker 2: I literally feel bad because it was like Kai's idea to like make girls and stuff, and then everybody was talking about mine so much, and I was like, damn, I feel like I like intruded on something.
Speaker 1: No one gives a flying fuck me and k I don't. But no, I've been like such a big advocate for you singing for so long, like and you know that I've been telling you for the last five years.
Speaker 2: I know. Every now and then where in the car, Dur will be like, why don't you just make music? And then I'm like, oh, I don't know, and then I keep singing my little song. I think I want to make music just like later on in my life, but like, yeah, I don't have any like goal that are like I need to do this to feel fulfilled, because.
Speaker 1: They're not like the problem.
Speaker 2: I'm like waiting. I'm waiting on like I feel like I wait for things to come to me and then I accept them. I'm not like searching for any kind of thing to for fulfill it, because the things that are going to fulfill me is making sure my family's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also like having like financial and material things in your head that are like these are the things that like, once I get, I'm gonna be good and I'm gonna be happy. And then you get those things and it's just onto the fucking next, and it's like a perpetual evil cycle of wanting more and more and more and more and more more and more and more more, and you're never truly happy once you realize what you got and what you have in front of you and around you. That's true, true happiness because like we are all fed, we all got roofs, we all got family, and we got like great found family friends. Like that's really all you find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like grateful where I'm asked. So I think that's also why I'm like I don't really need much else as of right now. Like, of course I could always like want stupid shit, but the new Prada bag, the new museum collection wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 1: I saw a fucking comment that is the meanest thing anybody's ever said to me, And not only was it the meanest thing anybody said to me? Ten thousand people agreed, at least girl. The comment was like, why every time I see Drew he gets wetter, Like he just looks.
Speaker 2: Wet your moist? Your moist is fucked. That's because that's like a huge insecurity of yours. You mean, like, do I look oily?
Speaker 1: Do I look my oil on my fucking face? But it's also my fault because I use that snail mucan and that's what makes me glossy and shiny, and.
Speaker 2: For a while it's now stale musin.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, this ship is like, this is giving everything I wanted it to give. But apparently I look fucking slimy, like a snail's asshole.
Speaker 2: I don't think you look slimy. You look slimy in a way where like I wouldn't trust you, but not slimy, like in a way where you like actually look oily. Oh you're drinking cumpwater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course you look slimy in a way. Mmm. I was gonna say, I got you like you're wet because I'm so sexy and you're like leaving a snail trout behind every time you look at me because I'm attractive.
Speaker 2: You are attractive, you know that.
Speaker 1: I literally no, I'm not. Don't even like, don't even get me started, because everybody's gonna everybody's gonna leave me in fucking comments about my appearance.
Speaker 2: No, people always say you're hot, like you're crazy. You know what it is? Is like Drew went from getting no comments about his appearance ever to being called like sexy way too often. So now you're bar of what you need to like suffice.
Speaker 1: I need bugle fat removal. I need botox in my massive muscles. I need zygoat implants.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is zygoat?
Speaker 1: I think they're the like the zygomatic bone in your cheek. I need a facelift. I need a hair cut.
Speaker 2: You need self love.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think our phones are destroying us because humans have always naturally been obsessed with their looks and shit. But the vocabulary and the way it's infiltrated our day to day lives now is so scary. And we already had like Tumbler and things like that that made you feel less than and made you feel like you had to chase beauty standards, and the Internet was doing that. But now TikTok is so interesting because it's like in such a subliminal way, like it's become just modern vocabulary to make a comment about the way you look in a meaning way. And we need to change the vibe and everybody needs to just be like overly cocky to undo and swing the pendulum the other way, and everybody needs to be like, I'm sexy, I'm hot, i am so fucking sligh, like we need.
Speaker 1: I am hot, I am.
Speaker 2: Free, I am free, I am crazy, I am sexy.
Speaker 1: Everything is so crazy. Everything is so crazy because we're so crazy. We're so crazy. Should we scroll down TikTok and see what comes up? I mean, Pride Month is over, Thank fucking god. They're ripping down all the flags, Like I'm tired of seeing all that shit around anyways, Like.
Speaker 2: Dude, I literally couldn't stop laughing about the idea of like a business.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, it was an Alan Iverson edit. Should I go on my Alan Irison tangent? No, No, it's actually really lit. It's actually really Basically, when he was seventeen, he was in a brawl at a fight, and every single school in the world dropped him. And the only school that stayed around was Georgetown. He got sentenced to fourteen years in prison.
Speaker 2: What, yes, we're wearing a bral?
Speaker 1: No, No, he was in a brawl.
Speaker 2: Bro. I thought he got all that BACKLAS for being seen wearing a bra. And I was like, holy shit, we are so fucked you, Joe were wearing a bral.
Speaker 1: This was like in nineteen ninety three, by brawl.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck didn't you say fight.
Speaker 1: Because I have a great vocabulary, like duh, No.
Speaker 2: Because you you have that fucking weird Southern drawl, so you cannot say brawl like yeah, because it sounds like you're saying brawl.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he went to jail.
Speaker 1: He went to jail for four months, and then was pardoned by the mayor of I think West Virginia or whatever the fuck u Rginia town. And then he proceeded to be one of the greatest NBA players of all time. He brought swag to the league. He's the dude that got corn rows side state or.
Speaker 2: Like on the oh getting his hair down.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, literally the most iconic sick fucking moment.
Speaker 2: The only thing I care about in basketball is the TNT guys making fun of the outfits that the basketball players wear. That to me is so funny. And then that one basketball player who was getting like so made fun of because he was just copying a bunch of other players who and their reactions to winning. Oh yeah, like anythink it's possible.
Speaker 1: He did it, like so crazy, he did it. We did it.
Speaker 2: Joeit jo Okay, Well, this is where my brain was at last night. If you're wondering me saying I would be like me saying like, oh, it was in silent films like that.
Speaker 1: Wait, what like a viner or a minor. No, so d It's actually crazy that I'm a minor. Still, I feel like I've been a minor.
Speaker 2: You were a twenty six year old man with a fucking pod cast with a mustache who eats fast food every night. You were a grown man.
Speaker 1: Don't even don't even go there because you know that's not true. You know that's not true.
Speaker 2: But I was saying, like, it's crazy because I saw this TikTok that somebody commented what is Vine? Like I saw what's fine? And that freaked me out because I was like, oh my god, vine is literally vintage, like Vine is.
Speaker 1: A vintage decade or it's a decade so old.
Speaker 2: Now, And I was saying me, telling a young person like oh I was on Vine would be the equivalent of somebody being like, oh I was in silent films, like oh I was in the black and white pictures, like I was in the movie, I was on.
Speaker 1: The silver screen.
Speaker 2: Like It's literally like I would I'm so embarrassed to be like, oh I was a Viner.
Speaker 1: I would never claim that, yeah, because young.
Speaker 2: People would be like, you were a what bitch? The fuck are you talking about? Like even saying musically like it feels so old now, it just feels so far removed. So saying I was from Vine is really clocking my age in a way that I don't want to be doing. So I will not Bobby saying I was on Vine. I was never there. I was too busy being young and fun and somewhere else. And I just got in a podcast and it just happened miraculously.
Speaker 1: Thank God for giving me my two eyes that I got to open today.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy about opening my eyes today because I.
Speaker 1: Want two two lungs. We have two lungs, yeah, livers, Yeah, you got two of every organ. You got two of every organ.
Speaker 2: You're literally lying because I don't have two hearts.
Speaker 1: You literally do.
Speaker 5: I'm just like just one night a wastedgether No too good, Damn.
Speaker 1: Media, media media.
Speaker 2: You don't have a syge up corner. I miss sign up corner.
Speaker 1: I don't have a sign up corner. I don't have a sign up corner or Drew stand up. I've been ran down, worked to the fucking bone. I can't do anything. I don't have any time for myself, and don't expect them in the next four episodes either because they're all getting recorded in two weeks or in one week. I'm cooked. I'm fucking fried, y'all. Hi are you a top? Hey? No? Sorry? Never never ever apologize for being yourself. That's how the straits kept us down for hundreds of years. I want to suck your dick till you nut in my mouth and your toes curl up asap. Who is this? Sorry? Wrong number? Hell no, you got the right number this time, dude.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm dying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Before we started this episode, I okay, I started taking chlorophyl because it makes me nasty, But does anybody else have this? It constipates me. It literally when I take the dropper fluids, it gives me fucking diarrhea doodoo, and then when I take the pills for chlorophyll, it constipates me. So I guess I'm just meant to be fucking stinky as fuck this summer. And the thing is a lot of people see pretty girls and they're like, oh, she definitely doesn't stink. No, pretty girls smell the worst. That's the new room where I'm starting, So keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's a factually true, fucking statement. Umm yeah, I don't got shit for y'all. Sorry, y'all have also been lacking in the fucking emails. Bro.
Speaker 2: Here is my media of the freaking week Summer Breeze by Piper Deep Bluesy by Art Loan.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to stop filtering your pigs. You go missing. We're looking for a Miss America instead of Bigfoot. Savanna sent that one.
Speaker 2: We let the stars go by prefab Sprout and then that's the end of my.
Speaker 1: Media. Those BBL caskets gonna look like a guitar case.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 1: I hate smoking with paranoid bitches. The fuck you mean? You saw the hash slinging Slasher did.
Speaker 2: My favorite rendition of.
Speaker 1: That is like Yogi Yamamoto Yama motive you mean you saw Yoji Yamamoto.
Speaker 2: I saw one where I was like the you mean you saw Michael.
Speaker 1: Jackson message me if you eat twizzlerds, I need you to bite somebody's tires for me. Bitches, be like going shopping and forgot to put the lifting at the end. That's India when she stole from Saphorida me in high.
Speaker 2: School when I was addicted to I almost said smoking when I.
Speaker 1: Those were from summer. Summer's carrying. Right now, I need some Dick fil A with a boll Anesian sauce. I need I need some Dick fil At with some Bolyonesian sauce.
Speaker 2: My favorite said was bitch, I hate anxiety, like oh no, no, what if something happens, Like it's so.
Speaker 1: What if something.
Speaker 2: Happens and I don't know what's gonna happen and it still happens.
Speaker 1: So basically, this person messaged me on my business email business inquiry.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that a bunch of y'all do this.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. If it's not syop corner or stand up bits, I don't want to fucking see it, but if.
Speaker 2: You're not being a free writer for the show.
Speaker 1: I exactly exactly. But they messaged me saying that they've been lying to their friends about being cousins with me and Enya for a very long time, and they started questioning them and they asked us if we could send them a video of us, being like hey cousin, Hey mih or hey miho eho eha eho. Fuck. But anyways, uh, we sat in the car and sent them a video of me. And then you're saying hello, like that's our best friend, that's our cousin, Like come to LA, we'll fly you out. We miss you, we haven't seen you in a few months. Da da da da da. Never got a fucking.
Speaker 2: Respond Yeah, they never responded, So.
Speaker 1: Don't ever try that shit with you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was the first and last time I will ever be nice.
Speaker 1: See because I did that shit and I was like, oh, this is going viral. I'm joking, joking and joking. No, I just wanted to see the reaction, like in the email or whatever.
Speaker 2: I know, I wanted to see if they actually showed it to their friends. Also, I think what I'm gonna do is like I've been having this idea because I've just been feeling like so creatively in a fog, and you know, I just like think, oh, I might be hitting burnout, and then I'm like, okay, so you know what would make me feel better is if I like did something good but filmed it and made a YouTube video out of it. So I'm starting to think I might do oh like giving yeah, or like going to like through a drive through and being like I'm going to pay for everybody in the line. Like here is like a gift card with like five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's actually really.
Speaker 2: And everybody today gets free food.
Speaker 1: Because you'll get a lot of praise online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I'll like quadruple that income if the video goes viral like a mister.
Speaker 1: Bast video that's actually like fascinating. Yeah, so you'll make more money than you give away, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's kind of the end goal. The end goal is to like give a little away. So maybe not five thousand. I was thinking like maybe fifty dollars on a gift car, but never saying the amount of being like I'm paying for everybody behind me, and it's insinuating that I paid for like fifty people's food, but really, I also my friend is going to be in the car behind me, so it's my food. Actually that's a crazy scam, like doing like a pay it forward, but really you're just paying for your own meal in the back for the car behind you filming it and making it seem like you just like did something amazing.
Speaker 1: We should try that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna do that. So if you see a video where it's like me and all of our friends in our own cars in a long drive through line and we're like, we're gonna pay for everybody's don't say shit.
Speaker 1: Also also also also hold me to it. I need to record a doppelganger video soon a Drews go through the Drews lookalike account. Bully me until I do it, because I really want to start posting on YouTube again. Okay, my media, let's just pick a random fucking playlist and scroll through it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well to it?
Speaker 1: Ooh Breathe by Telepop Music and Angela McCluskey. Inner Voice by Hoover Phonic Strings of Life, Derek may I love that song, thirty five Summers Plaid Peace Seeker, Himera Love himera, Yeah my goal when Wilson Tanner and see you know, mo DJ Godfather, no mope, no mo, no moe.
Speaker 2: I just had to let you know, let you know, let you know. And one last thing, all remembered forever.
Speaker 1: In memory, in in memoriam of the old old set, we had our friend Leon do a painting in his style because we love it so fucking much. And she lives on forever in our hearts. And let's just say, big things coming soon.
Speaker 2: And let's just say we're putting this on a shirt. We're putting that on a shirt. All right, Well, thank you so much for walking. I almost said walking. Thank you guys so much for watching.
Speaker 1: Thank you for walking.
Speaker 2: If we seem out of it, it's because I'm losing my freaking mind. So mm hmm