Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri with you. Anthony Sanchez back with us, author researcher you followgiusts. He has dedicated his career to uncovering the mysteries of extraterrestrial phenomena, with a focus on mysterious locations such as Area fifty one in dulcein New Mexico. He regularly writes and speaks at global conferences as well. Anthony, welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Have you been Oh my god, George Norri, it's we haven't talk since twenty seventeen. It's great to hear your voice.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. I know you're on with Connie Willis a couple of years, about a year and a half ago, and you did a great job for us. What's new with you?
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to share this news with you. A lot of people are not aware of the fact that in August of twenty nineteen, I got something called Yamba ra sndrome and for two years I was paralyzed from the neck down and I couldn't speak. Oh On actually died three times in the amazing angels at Sutter Medical Health here in Sacramento area brought me back from the other side. And I'm just glad to be alive, and I'm glad to be back on coast to coast and chopping it up with probably the best ever guy, George Nori. Oh my god, thank you. Proud of George.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're doing okay. Did you get that from a vaccine or not?
Speaker 3: No? Actually I got the vaccine afterwards a lot of people were arguing me about that, but at a sinus infection, And what happened was is that the immune system, instead of attacking the sinus infection, an attack of my nervous system. And ask you on Bray syndrome. It literally stripped my vagus nerve of all of the external fatty tissue to protect your nerves, and it rendered me paralyzed and unable to speak for two years. I'm a believe that I was able to maintain my sanity was in my mind. I wrote articles and I wrote books. I completed books, and about eighteen months after all of that began, as my arms started to come back to me, I started typing. Typing type of typing prolifically, and I ended up with my new website, UFO Currents, and there I release articles and I got to tell you something. This past week I released an article that kind of upset a lot of people in the UFO circles because I asked a simple question. I said, are we witnessing a psyop? You know? Are are are we going to expose some sort of a UAP drone agenda that perhaps covering up something else? And sadly, you know a lot of UFO people were upset with me. I'm a UFO person, but George, we have to ask the tough questions we need to know. You know, are the people behind the messaging on part of the defense industry? Are they seeking money? Is just the reason why we've been exposed to this grand pageantry of the UAP narrative through the u a P congressional herrings. Why are we seeing this all over the mainstream media? You know? Why are we seeing seeing them repeat the same messages? Are they trying to provide some sort of a UFO narrative, you know, hopping the top cliff hides the message of this December third date where you predicted we were going to see a slew of UFOs turned out it's u aps, you know, Are they leveraging that to put together some sort of a psyop? You know a lot of people were unhappy with me that I said that, But hey, if we're gonna be real with ourselves and we're gonna be true to this this game that we call UFO research, you know, now U A, P and NHI research, we have to ask the tough questions.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you were spot on, Anthony.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I've been on Kim Commando's radio show the last couple of weeks and she asked me what I thought about these drones, and I ruled out. I have ruled out extraterrestrial. I think there's something else in the very nefarious going on here. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't sound like it's ets to me exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, George, considering the patterns that we've observed, and the historical president is they're a strong likelihood that these drone sidings can be part of a government psion. But we've got to compete. We got to keep you know, telling people what is a psychological operation? You know, and again it's designed to test how the public reacts to unusual sidings and to perhaps manage the public perception, you know, effectively, why why so that they can justify laws expand government control. Real news. By the way, Chase Hughes said this, He said, real news coexists with credible reports. If we see world news being pushed out for fake news, it's a psyop. And that's why I love Coast to coast. You're gonna get people on coast to coast like myself, like yourself, who are not afraid to ask them the real questions you ask. Everybody wants to talk about aliens. I talked about aliens. You remember the first time you had me back on in twenty eleven, I was ostracized. A lot of people were attacking me because I put my faith in the gentleman, who I still believed in this very day. That said, he worked at an underground base in northern New Mexico called the Dulcie Base. You know, I filed the standard for one eighty with the National Personnel Record Center. I got the guy d g T fourteen. That still didn't please certain people, right, it wasn't enough. They attack you, and you're gonna face that as a UFO researcher. Does Linda Malton Howe or does Richard Dolan? Do they come under that level of scrutiny when they step forth with the whistleblower? I believe just today James Fox just released a new movie called The Program, and he has a military whistleblower in it. Is he going to face that level of scrutiny? Well, we're used to that as UFO researchers. We're used to that. So I'm okay with putting out an article that's titled are we witnessing a sign off? And again, who serves as consultants or sits on executive boards of the defense or aerospace industry, who still maintains relationships with highly commercialized agencies disseminating these UAP and NHI narratives across many platforms? I mean, was it a coincidence that Tom DeLong with his to the Star's Academy just happened to be in contact with all of these top named individuals from both the academic infrastructure and the military infrastructure when he created his group. To me, Tom, the law was a mechanism by the elites, if you want to call them that, to reach what a modern audience. You know, I've been a part of this move on things since twenty ten and I'm fifty four years old at move on just a little bit. Last Saturday, I spoke got move on one egg to the move on the events. It is an older demographic. It's people like myself. You're going to see people from their forties to octagenarians. They're not going to see people in their twenties and their thirties there, let alone teenagers. It's not going to happen. So blink Tom belonged to me way back in seventeen, twenty eighteen or whatever. That was the catalyst for a future messaging event. And we're seeing a lot of messaging happening right now. Fear stories, anger stories, but they're lacking evidence. So there's a lot happening right now.
Speaker 2: Back to these Jones or a second Anthony. All I know is something as big as an SUV is not somebody making it an a little hobby in his house.
Speaker 3: Right right. And you know one of the things that I have considered, you know, I talked about this with Rick Prestell, who is probably one of the top moufon people that I've known for over a decade. He's an investigator, researcher, and you know, when we have these conversations, we look at that and we're like, Okay, if these drones that are up there performing these aerial maneuvers, you know, coordinated maneuvers, you know, seemingly some of them seeming seemingly autonomous by nature, could they be a hybrid you know, prototype device of reverse engineer technology with you know, man made terrestrial technology. These are the types of things that as researchers in UFO world, those are the types of questions that we ask. It's still up in the open, it's still up for graphs. You know, what's the bigger play here? What is the purpose of all of this? Why are these drones that we are seeing now seemingly different from what we've seen in the past. You know, these things that are coming out. I've seen some of the videos. These are drones that don't necessarily you know, evoke you know, past images of what we've seen in the skuise And why at night? Why are we not seeing these during the day? Again, the sides of an suv, the sides of a small car. You have to ask that question, who's inside them, Who's controlling them. What is the purpose of these things?
Speaker 2: And is our government really concerned or are they faking it?
Speaker 3: You know, I I have you know they're going to be concerned if its foreign adversaries.
Speaker 2: I mean one one legislator said it's coming from an Iranian ship off the east coast. That would be easy to determine.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that it would be And I'll tell you that even people outside of the military would be able to detect whether or not it's an Iranian mothership off the off the coast launching these drones. And it's not. We've seen it. You remember back in twenty twenty three when we had the Chinese balloons five balloon you know, Emina, you're from Alaska then crossing the entirement.
Speaker 2: My god, people went crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, and we shot that thing down on live television. You know, we sent up our fighter jets shot it down because we knew what it was. Now they are telling us not to shoot these things down. Some of the local officials and even federal level officials in the Senate and in Congress are telling us, oh, perhaps these are these are friendly drones, so don't shoot them down. You don't want to get in trouble. It's like, wait a minute, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what's what's a friendly drone by the way.
Speaker 3: Right right, So you know, but I want to address the foreign adversaries thing. You know, based on the response or actually, George, the lack thereof from the government, it's improbable that these things are from Russia or China or.
Speaker 2: Iran, I would agree we would have had the navy around that ship like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, we would have seen a much more aggressive defense action, similar to passys where the threats were swiftly neutralized. Again twenty twenty three, the Chinese spy balloon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it leads me to believe that it could be ours. Now, what's the purpose? Good question? I mean, is it, like you have suggested, they want to just see our reaction. You know, I wonder all of this because what kind of data could it be capturing that they can't get from an airplane, for example?
Speaker 3: Exactly? So I mean, okay, So the purpose behind these mysterious sightings could be more ultifaceted, right, including testing the public's reaction to unexplained phenomena, distracting us from governmental activities, and maybe even normalizing the presence of military grade drones. In public spaces under these unusual contexts. Remember, Cliff High made the prediction that on December third, which would have been thirty nine days after the temporal trigger mechanism, which in two thousand and nine was if Joe Rogan were ever to interview Donald Trump, thirty nine days later, we're going to see a slew of UFOs while we're seeing a slew of UAP drones. And it's okay to call them uips because we know that the drones, but they are anomalous and it is a phenomena, and they still remain unidentified. So are they leveraging the fact that they already knew about Cliff Hide's prediction and they're jumping on that so that it adds creting to the actions that are currently underway. I don't know, but again we got we have to ask this question, who think about this, George at the UAP hearings, the congressional hearings, whether it was a twenty twenty three with Ryan Graves, David Grush or David Fraber or this year with Alessandro's Shallenberger galadat Michael Gold. By the way, I have something to say about Michael Gold. How many of them are serving as consultants or sitting on executive boards for the defense industry or aerospace firms, or subcontractors to either of those. Because once you start to look at that we you start to answer those questions, you're going to find that perhaps they are trying to do away with black budgets. You remember, back in the old days, there was always just this cry over the black budget. Well, how about now openly utilizing the public's interest and Congress's grand pageantry of these hearings over UAP and let's not forget NHI non human intelligences. It was in twenty twenty three when we were enthralled over this, you know, spectacular announcement from David Grush that non human biologics were, you know, recovered. So when you ask the questions who's behind it, who's connected to it all, you're going to get some surprising answers. And you know, back to your point, what's the purpose of it all? It could be some sort of groundwork for conditioning us. You know, we have been conditioned since the nineteen fifties with all of the Flying Saucer movies. You remember the movie movie theaters back in the days it's all about flying saucers. Then when it led up from the from the fifties to the sixties, to the seventies to the eighties, we inodated with amazing science fiction movies, many of them, you know, leveraging the storylines of UFOs what we now called UAPs and NHI. You know, we don't ever call them aliens or extraterrestrials, non human intelligences. There's a lot of stuff it sure is.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about the hearings, Anthony. I was not impressed with the one that we just had. Mm hmm, how about.
Speaker 3: You, right, so in twenty twenty four, in comparison, so what are the dark differences? Right, I would see that in twenty twenty three we were blown away. You know. We we knew about the tic Tac too tictac UFO, but we wanted more information and we got it from David Fraverer. You know, he gave us a first hand account of the two thousand and four uss NIBS UFO incident. And by the way, I wrote a book called UFOs in twenty twenty three. That book has detailed sections on graves of Fravor and Grush and I delve into the twenty twenty three congressional hearings on UAPs. The major revelations in twenty twenty three were the confirmation of non human biologics associated with UAPs. Let's not forget that David Grush mentioned that in nineteen thirty three, you know, preceding the nineteen forty seven event in Roswelt, perhaps there was already a major down UFO crash in Magenta, Italy, and that Mussolini was communicating with his own military prior to communicating with the Germans. And in my book UFO Nexus, I actually have a photocopy of the one of the telegrams that was sent back and forth discussing the UFO, the down UFO. The other thing in twenty twenty three was the admission of the United State States being in possession of about thirty down UFOs, you know, Roswell, Aztec, New Mexico. We know about all these different you know, crash retrieval sites. And by the way, I don't think it's into twenty twenty four in a minute, but the macular constellation. But the last major revelation was the validation of the tic TAC ufhone encounter as a legitimate and inexplicable event by what credible military witnesses. That was incredible. So yes, by comparison twenty twenty four, yeah, there was some great information there, but it just did not have the same ability to resonate with us the you know, the public, as did the twenty twenty one twenty twenty three periods. So what are the revelations that happened to twenty twenty four. Well, we learned about the introduction of the Immaculate Constellation Special Access Program, indicating the more structured but still highly secretive government approach to UAPECE. You know, I want to say one thing about a maculate constellation. Way back in twenty eleven when you had me on the show the late Jerry Pippen Melfabrigus, who have a show called Veritas Radio I think is still around. Bill Ryan from Project Camelot who was involved with the Project Serpo with the Serpo incident, and Nori Ohia Kawa who subsequently wrote the forward to my book UFO Highway and participated in UFO Highway two point zero and UFO Nexus. We received contact from a gentleman named c RW George, I vetted this guy with all of them on the phone. We vetted his FAA license, the fact that he worked at an aerospace firm in southern California with a direct connection to Ohio Right Patterson Air Force Base. He claimed to have worked with mister X from two tho thousand and six carry cassidy for Project Camelot and Bill Ryan interviewed Jim. That's the famous video of it. This was a UFO archivist who says he was in charge of databases in all of the physical elements, whether it's film or video, memorandums, documentation between the government and aliens, and government and UFO crass retrievals. But all of a sudden, everybody's acting all excited about this immaculate constellation. George, you and I were on the phone about this type of stuff over a decade ago.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more