Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The mall and.
Speaker 3: It's on the radio, and the dogs already lunchbox more Game two be trying to put you through. Bock's running. This week's next bit the Bobby's on the box, so you knowing this the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about guys being creepy and what guys can do to be creepy around you guys. I made a list of myself here. I have three things that I think guys do when they're creepy. Number one is when they smell other girl's hair and it happens. That happens like in normal places, Ray does that cry And I would see like dudes like a bar like like sniff girl's hair clean. And yeah, do you guys ever feel that if a dude's sniff in your hair?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hear it really But also like their breath is really close to you so you can feel like the heat.
Speaker 6: Of But do you like that warp? No?
Speaker 4: No, stranger, okay, but what if it's a dude like you're kind of into, like you met him and it's what and it smells your hair out and know where without permission?
Speaker 1: Is that weird?
Speaker 5: At what point in our dat like, give me a little bit more content.
Speaker 4: Let's say you meet him at a at a bar and this is the first time, but like you're talking, you're hitting off, but he leans over when he thinks you're not looking and smells your hair.
Speaker 1: No, that's out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 7: It's totally awful that he wants to see if your hair smells good.
Speaker 4: If he's sneaking for any reason when you just met him for anything, I feel like that's so what.
Speaker 2: If he says, do I have permission to sniff your hair?
Speaker 4: And that also is creepy. Yes, I'll just say no hair sniffing for a while.
Speaker 5: I think there's there's SEXI your ways to go about it, Like you can lean in close and get a whiff. There's just other ways to go about it than just like going up right.
Speaker 4: Next to something just sneaking a sniff. An sneak and a sniff feels weird. Another one is if they hold eye contact for too long. If guys that you don't know hold eye contact for way too long, that feels creepy. Find long anything longer than what you're used to a couple of seconds, like if you don't know them and they just hold eye contact and you have to like break it because it's weird.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, that's like weird.
Speaker 4: That's like he's probably gonna eat my skin or like peel my skin and eat it type weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because eye contact is also supposed to be a thing where you like kind of look look away, look like it has to be this kind of you have a strategy behind the eye contact.
Speaker 2: So if you're just staring, there's no strategy. I don't know if I mind that, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have anybody stare you down there?
Speaker 7: You can hair if you stare at my feet for too long.
Speaker 2: That freaks me out.
Speaker 4: The other one is though, it's like when a guy looks up and down, Like if you meet a guy and he like looks you up and down, like that is not so much creepy, but kind of grows creepy, Like you feel like he's like creepy because this is how he treats women. Yeah, like like piece of meat creepy more than I'm going to again peel you like an orange.
Speaker 2: Yes. See, there's ways in all three of these.
Speaker 5: Like subtle things that you can do that it wouldn't be creepy, But if you do it in the ways that you're describing him, all those are creepy.
Speaker 4: What's something guys do that's creepy, Morgan, Like, what's a general creepy guy move where you're like kind of red flag? I don't want to date this guy because it could be creepy.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so I don't mind it if I'm actually dating the person. But I have had guys on a first date like grab the back of my.
Speaker 1: Neck and walking with me.
Speaker 5: What again, I don't mind it if I'm dating the person because I know them, I'm familiar with them, But on a first date, that's that's.
Speaker 4: A lot grabbing the back of the neck versus the small of the back.
Speaker 1: Small the back is fine, okay.
Speaker 2: The back of the neck is just much more personal, a little bit more intense.
Speaker 4: It's also it's dominating. Yeah, my kids, Yeah, it's it's dominating.
Speaker 7: It's yes, first just like a gentle leaping.
Speaker 2: Just like what it's just like, it's not like a grab.
Speaker 1: But oh and then lead on the back.
Speaker 5: Okay, And like I said, you can do that later on in dating, but the first date that.
Speaker 4: Has happened creepy things guys do. So let me ask you that for Hey, lunchbox, what's hot? What do you think girls thinks hot?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think they like it when like if you have sunglasses on and you kind of take him down to peer at them. I think women's at the eighties, but I think they think, okay, that guy likes you know, instead of the staring room behind the sunglasses, I think they look at it and.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, that just that do more than creepy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like sunglasses and you like pull him down and you look with the eyes.
Speaker 6: Yes, you gotta move the eyes up like whoa like kind of a nod, like an acknowledgment. I think women like that a lot.
Speaker 4: Let me ask one Morgan if a guy does that with sunglass he pulled him down like see you over the top listen.
Speaker 5: I hate, I so hate to say that he's he's right, but it is attractive.
Speaker 2: This sounds like an episode the Bell, right, But.
Speaker 5: That's there's a way that it happens that it can be very smooth.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know that. I don't know does it matter on the guy that does a guy have to be like really good looking?
Speaker 5: It probably doesn't hurt the situation for them, But it isn't a tra to move if you're.
Speaker 1: Smooth with it. If they pull their glasses down and look with their.
Speaker 4: Eyes, yeah, because I guess maybe otherwise you wouldn't know if they're even looking at you because the sunglass.
Speaker 6: Maybe you just be looking at your general direction.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do you have any other ones?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think women like if you want to be playful, if you see a woman at a bar and you want to you go up and tap her on the one shoulder, but you're on the other side and she turns the other way, and then you're like.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, elementary school.
Speaker 6: But that's good.
Speaker 1: It breaks borderline creepy.
Speaker 6: It's not creepy.
Speaker 1: That's not creepy.
Speaker 2: He's his shoulder. I thought he was gonna say, tap her on the butt.
Speaker 1: You're doing the whole look this way, got you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not creepy at all.
Speaker 4: Well, but got what if a guy leads with that you haven't met him lan and he comes up and he does that to you, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, I'm probably gonna laugh, but I just might see him more as like a friend. Then I'm gonna see him as a possible attraction and if he's hot him maybe Yeah, if.
Speaker 4: He's hot, he can do all the tuff talking about. Yeah, he grabbed by the neck. He can look you out and down, he can smell your hair, like there's a level. Do you have any other ones there?
Speaker 6: You know what I like? I mean, like if you're somewhere like where there's stairs or something, or like a stage or and you grab the girl's hand and likes just walking by, like if you're at a concert and uh like this was when you're sitting before I was married. Yeah, she would walk by like instead, you don't want her to trip, so you grab her hand and kind of help her lead her away.
Speaker 1: Wait without her knowing you're grabbing her hand. Yeah, yeah, you just reach and grab her hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're like, here, let me help you.
Speaker 1: Like, but do you say that? Then you know you.
Speaker 6: Don't say here. Let If you say here, let me help you, that sounds weird.
Speaker 2: But you grab it or you just stick your hand out as an offering.
Speaker 6: No, No, Like let's say Morgan is going and I just got here you go and I just got But.
Speaker 4: If you put your hand up to help and then she puts it in it, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But if you grab.
Speaker 6: Her, you know, usually when you're going through it like a concert or you know whatever. Question, Yeah, your hands are up, you know what I mean, as you're trying to shovel down the aisle. So I would take my hand with and lead it to the other hand and let her walk on by.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of surprised he does that. That is nice.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a difference. Are you grabbing it or are you holding it out where they put it in your No, you grab it, Okay, that's not nice. That's creepy, it's not What's what's nice is if you put it out there to go, I'll help you if you would like, and then they take it.
Speaker 1: But then if they say no thanks, it's like, well yeah.
Speaker 4: That swinging a mess. But you just grab it. They would never pull their hand back, like why are you touching me?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Sometimes or like you know, like on the dance floor, like when you go to a bar, like when I saw Hayden Pantier. She was out there dancing, you know what I mean, And I went up and grabbed her hand to a little spin.
Speaker 8: Moved with her, and then she walked right off the dance floor. She went into it. Okay, well he's been a learning learning moment for all of its. Eddie's all hurt that I didn't respond to his text. He doesn't find any text ever, so group text, I don't do group text one on one. You're like, hey, man, you're coming out like.
Speaker 1: Two hours later. So yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I feel no need when people don't put fourth effort to put forth effort, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what.
Speaker 4: So he's notorious hours later responded to a text or group text, didn't respond at all.
Speaker 9: So for you, it's tip for tap since I don't respond quickly and now you're not going to respond to my text.
Speaker 4: Yes, but he also here's another thing. I'll send him tiktoks. He never responds to them.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say to that? Okay, go ahead? Why you up said that.
Speaker 4: Ha ha yeah no, yes haha, or pushed a little thing haha, or anything, or I really liked that one.
Speaker 1: Anything, not that I'd be weird.
Speaker 4: My wife when I said tiktoks all the time and we never go I really like that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, go ahead, So I did it.
Speaker 9: Now I sent you a TikTok an interesting TikTok.
Speaker 1: I It was a scientific.
Speaker 9: One of this guys talking about how what would happen if you fell to the middle of the earth, and I was like, Bobby would love this. It's what do you call it, existentialists, It's like open thinking, like hypothetical.
Speaker 1: It's really cool. So I sent to you and what did I get?
Speaker 4: Crickets, mostly because I've talked about that exact TikTok on the show before. Oh yeah, we've done it, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we could play it again.
Speaker 1: We don't. I don't think we've played it. But it's if you filled in the middle of the earth, you would just sit and float in the middle.
Speaker 4: Basic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys remember that.
Speaker 2: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I feel like, no, it's good. Yeah, but it's so good.
Speaker 4: I've talked about it before, and he sent me a TikTok that I talked about before on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you replied, We've talked about this.
Speaker 4: On the show Good Medicine. Here it's actually very interesting, so much so that again, in like a post show three months ago, I talked about it.
Speaker 1: But here you go.
Speaker 10: If you somehow dug a hole through the Earth and jumped straight in. You would start accelerating down toward the center due to the gravity from all the earth beneath you.
Speaker 1: Now, assuming you don't.
Speaker 10: Die from heat or pressure, you would fall faster and faster until you reach terminal velocity. But as you get toward the center, there will be less mass pulling you down. So when you reach the center after about twenty one minutes of free fall, the Earth is going to be pulling you equally in all directions, making you stuck in the middle of the Earth forever.
Speaker 4: Well, how do they know that physics because of gravity? I don't under stay, I know, I don't even know gravity.
Speaker 1: It's like, because of gravity, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: That just means what I.
Speaker 4: Know what it is. I don't know how they like, how they create formula for it. I know, I don't know how that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: People hear us right now. I'm talking to a microphone in this room. People all over the country hearing this right Like, I don't know how that works. And so I just believe a lot of stuff. So, so you've talked about this, yes, yes, And that's why. So I gave you a level three level one talked about on the show before level two. You never responded TikTok to test into your level three and your responded text messages.
Speaker 1: So kick arocks what I say? Okay?
Speaker 9: So when do we go back to normal? So like you got, I got you, I.
Speaker 2: Know how, I know how.
Speaker 7: Ask him a question on text. If you put a question mark, he'll refly, okay, I got it. He doesn't respond to me. You could send the TikTok and say, hey, what do you think about this question mark?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, TikTok. Today I got a random question for you. You don't respond to me on text? Hey, Bobby, what's your favorite color? I can red? Don't text me? How about that? All right? So that's why Eddie was it was a little but hurder.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 1: Time for the news.
Speaker 4: Bobby's story, People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive is And I agree, and I love it and it gives hope to a lot of people out there.
Speaker 1: It is that John Krasinski.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean he's not and he's a guy that I won't say wasn't it wasn't like his whole thing.
Speaker 1: He's just a skinny goofy guy. Then he did a couple of curls. He's kind of red.
Speaker 4: A haircut makes it probably a little protein, A couple of eggs in the morning.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I mean, is this real Jack Ryan?
Speaker 7: For I mean that he like the office okay, kind of like Nerdy wrote up when he was Jack Ryan.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, yeah, and even like when he's being sexy, he's not really that sexy, but you're like good for him?
Speaker 1: Like I like it.
Speaker 4: John Krasinsky is People's sexiest man alive. Uh the Office Jack Ryan a quiet place, it says, to check out all the sexiest man alive coverage here. I didn't click the rest because that's why I know who the winner was. Good for you aa, that's from people. Uh, good job of that that one. I like. Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey's homes were broken into within forty eight hours of each other.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Both Patrick and Travis's homes in the Kansas City area were burglarized. Mahomes His home was broken in October sixth. Mill you look up the football schedules for me and Kelsey's home October seventh, and cash was taken the night that Kelsey's house broken into they were in a hotel, but it also could have been a home game. But this so the sixth and seventh do we have here? What do you see Wednesday Thursday? Is that a Wednesday Thursday? Oh no, there's a game on the seventh, October seventh. So they were in Kansas City. So the sixth would have been them staying in a hotel the night before the game, because a lot of times, even home games, it would do. It's not always, but sometimes, And sixth in the seventh, So the seventh was.
Speaker 1: The game day. Huh.
Speaker 4: So one was the night before and one was game day. This also happened to Bobby Portis. Amy, Bobby Portis we talked about this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 4: Milwaukee Bucks player played at Arkansas was really good and he got on It was like somebody robbed my house and I give a reward. But what's what sucks for these guys is they're publicly gone.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: It's almost like how they suggest with social media, like don't post in real time if you're traveling, and it's like now they're gonna have to do sporting events not in real time.
Speaker 1: They should lie about their.
Speaker 2: Games, like this is so crazy.
Speaker 4: I am surprised one that they didn't have anybody at their house when they're not because I've said that I that's what we do if I'm ever publicly gone. There is somebody at our house, one because we have dogs. But two, if I'm ever gone, people know I'm gone, and so that's a vulnerability.
Speaker 1: So there's always somebody there.
Speaker 4: And like I said, there's always guns pointed at every door while I'm gone too.
Speaker 2: You never know when they're going to fire.
Speaker 4: So don't ex marines all just hanging out. Uh, that sucks for those guys. Doesn't really say specifically what was taken, but I hate that form. I've had my house broken into before, back in the day, oddly when I was on the air, because they knew I was on the air, and I remember going home and opened the front door and I was like, something seems a little bit off, wonder what it is.
Speaker 1: Something it's like I remember that.
Speaker 4: Being And then all of a sudden, I saw the window busted in in the back and I was like, oh my god. And you immediately feel extremely violated because one you're scared, you don't know if they're still in there.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 4: Really, it's not even about what they took. Although they took my PlayStation two at the time, which.
Speaker 2: Had your skydiving video in it. Yes, I know.
Speaker 6: That's so sad.
Speaker 4: Whenever I did backflips out of the plane and then I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Prove it anybody because they took my tape. They give you a little DVD I relate my homes. Yeah, that's actually them.
Speaker 4: Next up in CBS from CBS News, a man who allegedly staged a murdered it looked like a bear attack has been arrested. Bro Nicholas Wayne Hamlet was wanted for first scree murder in Tennessee. He is believed to be somewhere but they were looking for him. But apparently the person who was killed it was made to look like a bear attack to them. That's pretty aggressive for creating a scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think he got in the bear costume and killed him. My first thought is that he killed him in the bear costume. Bear got him.
Speaker 6: So people see a bear and they're like, oh, he was a bear tear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like it was just just like Yogi Bear though, no, no costume.
Speaker 1: No, that sucks. I probably thought he was gonna away with it.
Speaker 7: Did you go get like gather bear DNA and like drop it over.
Speaker 4: It's a good one too, I don't know, like little bear poop, yeah, bear fur or maybe just.
Speaker 1: Like the body like was all clawed up, like mauled.
Speaker 7: Oh this is terrible. And did you say he's still out on the list.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a lot of information, probably because it's still what I've learned from TV is ongoing cases.
Speaker 1: They don't share a lot of information.
Speaker 4: Helicopters, canine, and multiple agencies have been involved in the search. Hamlet was arrested. Okay, so they all searched for him. They've rested him last night. According to this update, he was recognized at a local hospital. The FBI was able to confirm this idea by verifying his fingerprints. Yeah, Bear's on have fingerprints.
Speaker 2: Broh Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks for the person who died.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Police arrested naked man living in a cross space and a home.
Speaker 4: So we talked about what's a bigger nightmare A live body under your bed or a dead body under your bed.
Speaker 2: And I would prefer a live I prefer a.
Speaker 4: Dead because then they can't they're not doing anything, and they didn't watch me do anything. I don't want Tom watching me do So here's somebody living in a cross space under a house for weeks naked. Well, when they got it, he was naked. I don't think he was naked the whole time because probably get cold naked. Maybe's doing laundry. Yeah, they had one set of clothes. So police arrested a naked man who was living in the cross space. A woman in her family reported hearing strange noises for weeks. When police responded, the noises became much louder. They found twenty seven year old Isaac Betta Court underneath the home. He was naked. After trying to talk him out using dogs and attempts of gas, officers had to tear gas him. The family suspects the man had been staying in the two foot high cross space for up to six months. Wow, NBC News. Now what they don't say is that he was up to no good. He could have just been homeless and found a place that he could be. The naked party is a lowed they didn't have clothes. Yeah, I feel like you can always find clothes though a lot of dumpsters behind stores.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess, didn't you have to? He has to leave to go get food.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back, even people like hide in people's houses, leave for a minute.
Speaker 4: Sure you gotta get out, Yeah they get some stretch your arms, man, such your legs. Let's see, today was quite the news day. Let me talk about the Bobby Cast. George Burge is on and George Burge has like Mama, no you.
Speaker 1: That was the number one song.
Speaker 4: But we were talking with him because he's about to have a second song, and we're like, so are you rich now? And he was talking about what it's like when you just start making money as a new artist, and the reality is you don't. And it's a very small window to even make money period.
Speaker 1: In this industry.
Speaker 11: You're going to make ninety percent of the money for the rest of your life in a five year window, and if you're lucky, really lucky, you might have a ten year window.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 11: Like it burns hot and fast and it's gone, and so I know it's not forever.
Speaker 1: I was had a.
Speaker 11: Blessed life before this stuff took off, and I know I'll have a blessed life after it takes off. With just having real friends and people around me, and I'm just trying to have fun while I'm in the window, while.
Speaker 1: I'm in the pocket.
Speaker 4: He talked about how and when you get paid as a songwriter because he wrote Mind on You, and then again Georgia, somebody doesn't come from a lot of money, and his reaction to actually getting checks.
Speaker 11: And it's usually like nine months delayed. So like what I made nine months ago, I'll get paid today. For ten years, my royalties were less than one hundred dollars, like just nothing, right.
Speaker 1: Nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 11: And then I had the number one song in Mind on You, and I literally just woke up one day and my bank account had.
Speaker 1: An extra Man. It blew my mind.
Speaker 6: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: I love the guy. He's the best. So check out the Bobby Cast. We also did a game where I had to pay hundreds of dollars out. We played a game show and had to pay hundreds of dollars out on the game show. I was very disappointed in certain people, and I had to give a bunch of people a bunch of money. We play a game show, and that's weird, it's stupid, it's what it was. So I'll give you an example of the game We played. It can't be a song or anything music related. But what what is what do you think of if I if I say prints the artist, like, what's the not the thing that you think of it? That's exactly right. Yeah, so I think I think I got that one. You're anyway, I lost hundreds of all we play a game like that. There's like a lot of them. But check out the Bobby Cast. We had a lot of fun on this one. We talked to Grammys.
Speaker 1: Check it out wherever you get your podcast The Bobby Cast. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Amy moved into a new house that is always awesome and annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a whole punch list. You know what that is.
Speaker 4: I know, I mean, I know what a punch list is. It's like people want to punch in the face in this room. Oh I got two?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like, well no, it's I've worked on a lot of the big things, but it's like the little details and things that I got to get down and get just right.
Speaker 1: I was thinking Eddie lunchbox. But anyway, you go ahead, and especially yeah I don't.
Speaker 4: I just really want to give you guys the on one too, especially for the holidays.
Speaker 7: I feel like I've been getting it ready because people are going to be coming over, and.
Speaker 1: You're having people over like officially the holidays. Man, No, no, no people stopping by. But there's a difference in stopping buying coming over, point right, yeah, coming over?
Speaker 7: People are coming over, okay, yeah, so yeah, I feel like I've just spent spent a lot of time at home people trying to like figure out the little details and like you know, like light plate covers and then like cleaning things, like get everything just right.
Speaker 2: And I'm starting to decorate for Christmas.
Speaker 4: We went by home depot yesterday and they had a grinch, a big grinch.
Speaker 2: Oh, Stevenson wants it, Bobby, you want to get it.
Speaker 1: For No, no bobbles for him. I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was like four feet you know, he's already asking for it, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I want it in the house, though. Is the difference. Oh that's good. Yeah, No, I wanted it in that.
Speaker 4: They had a bigger one too there, but it wasn't grinch. There's like a snowman or something. But I want it in the house.
Speaker 2: Just do that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: My wife like, she we decorate and stuff, and my contribution would be the four foot Grinch.
Speaker 1: I haven't suggested it yet, but it's I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 4: Get to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I think I'm gonna end up surprising Stevenson with the Grinch when I go pick up stuff from my punch list, and I think he's probably gonna lose his mind.
Speaker 4: Some of the stuff they have, a ring battery doorbell they have. I'm looking at stuff I can get four foot animated Mini and Mickey animated.
Speaker 1: Does that mean it just moves? Yeah, animate, It's just like a real cartoon in your house, because that will be cool.
Speaker 4: Uh. Four foot Oh, here's the four foot Grinch in the sweater, six foot snowman. I hope Devo's got it all. Test the season of giving. Enjoy the gift of more savings, more power, more battery life from your power source, the home depot.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mickey, A Santa is legit.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're looking at it now.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now. Is legit.
Speaker 4: And it's like I pick it up today. There's ten in stock. We gotta move or if.
Speaker 2: You want to, I will pick it up for you. I have to go.
Speaker 1: I'll get in so much trouble because I will want it in the house.
Speaker 7: Would do like you do with Abby, you know where you give her money and she keeps the change.
Speaker 2: I'll get it for you. I'll pick it up.
Speaker 1: I don't understand your point.
Speaker 2: You pay me to get the thing and I'll keep it change.
Speaker 4: I need to get clearance for a limited time. Buy a toolkit from one of home Depot's top brands. Get a compatible tool for free. Don't miss Black Friday savings happening now at home Depot. I indulge me for a second. I to get a whole list of things that's been on my mind. Number One, I saw my Amazon driver take it's not mine. I don't I don't own them. It's not even a consistent way. But I saw him take a package bars and slam it. And he didn't see I saw him. So we have gates outside of our house so killers can't come in and get us good, and so he didn't push the ring to get in.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is hit and then we look and see who it is and let him in.
Speaker 4: And he just sat there in The gate would open and I see I'm outside, I see him. He just looked at the gate, like, why is it not opening and just slammed the thing. So I have my phone, so I opened the gate with my phone and he goes and it opens as he's there, and then he meets eyes with me and wonders if I saw him slam it, and then he slowly picks it back up, gets in the truck, drives up to the house and lays it down and drives off.
Speaker 1: I saw that, mother, Can you report him for sure?
Speaker 4: Do that? Because it wasn't anything important or it was nothing that was gonna bring It was some pickleballs, But still I saw him.
Speaker 1: Don't be slamming stuff. I wanted to I could have reported him. Yeah. Secondly, my wife and.
Speaker 4: I killed Eddie and Reid to pick a ball yesterday.
Speaker 1: But what was that have to do with the story. I just focused on the Amazon driver.
Speaker 4: We whooped them so bad, like they came over and played and you're like, oh, it's probablys a wife. I'm sexist. She's a girl, yeah right, very athletic. Yeah, I think that it was good.
Speaker 1: It was an annihilation.
Speaker 4: Like she goes hard and that's proud of her, and she got a little competitive. She's not she's super athlete, but she'll tell me what she told you this is funny.
Speaker 1: Oh two things. One you didn't hear, h We're not going to lose. Did you say that?
Speaker 4: No? She said we were down by like two at one point, and she goes, we're not going to lose.
Speaker 1: And I got turned on.
Speaker 4: Oh, because mostly she's just like good at lot. She's just like, whatever happens, let's just go. And she was like, we're not going to lose, and I felt my pants get a little tighter. Okay. Another one was I don't know if you heard this one. So I made a good shot. They had a good shot. I made a really good shot. And she looks over and to Eddie or to Read and she goes, hey, that was a really good shot to them. And I'm like I just had an even better shot to score and she goes, you don't need compliments. They suck.
Speaker 6: Oh awesome, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Lucky we didn't hear that point. My pants are ripping off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the point I was like this crazy, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: When she told you about about hey, don't be played nice with her?
Speaker 7: Oh no.
Speaker 4: She likes me to the feedback between us when we play. She responds best to kindness.
Speaker 7: Like as when you're talking to her as your partner, not the other team, just like y'all's.
Speaker 4: She responds to kindness like give me an example of everyone in the world. No, I'm like it, but she's good. But I was like great play, or like, hey, you got to that shot. It didn't go over the net, but good man, that was awesome you got there, Like that's the first so that.
Speaker 7: Actually helps her play better. You know, I'm very similar.
Speaker 1: That's everyone everyone likes to hear.
Speaker 7: I'm not giving her may not be everyone. Some people might respond and get it together.
Speaker 1: Well, No, I mean yes, something people does. I coach.
Speaker 4: I coached read through a game of playing me and I was like, dude, move your feet like I was on him. Yes, everybody responds to coaching or criticist or education differently. For me, all I want to be told is how I can do it better the quickest way. I don't need to tell me I stuck on each time. I'm good, but just be like, Okay, if you do this, this will go better.
Speaker 7: You probably want You don't need kindness, you just need clear I don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. I think it's great. Great description. He doesn't. Here's thing about Eddie he doesn't coach me. I tried a couple of times.
Speaker 4: I would be like, don't because Eddie will run at the ball with his paddle like in the weirdest shape.
Speaker 1: But it's like he's like this move what do you mean like this? Oh?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, hey, that's never a good angle for your paddle. Doesn't matter, And he's like, I know, and he does it everything you Like.
Speaker 7: What's that stimming from? Like what does he do in his life? Like why is that?
Speaker 1: Why are you talking?
Speaker 7: Like I'm not right here to like technical, I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Like is that how he cooks chickens?
Speaker 1: It doesn't even matter.
Speaker 4: It's just how Eddie responds to coaching, because I take coaching all the time for people that are better than me.
Speaker 1: You're not better than me. You've just played longer than me.
Speaker 4: Three weeks, dude, No, three years, dude, dude, I'm way better than you. And secondly, Eddie, here's Eddie's response to coaching, don't tell me what to do? No, he was, I know, and that's okay, so John, if you know, all good. That's why it's the last place in our league. He's the goldfish. No, I found out what my problem is. I'm just older than everyone and doubles.
Speaker 1: I thought you, I thought you were just like one. No you are. We just doubles is my game. Yeah, my part dude, youven depending on your partner.
Speaker 4: Better than you if you're like ranked last from this, but your partner is better than you.
Speaker 1: Like you and I do, We're good. We'll kill everyone.
Speaker 2: That sounds like Bobby's carrying the weight.
Speaker 4: Not really like today, we got a pretty competitive game. I got a buddy who's in law enforcement is really good. Morgan Evans is coming over to play. He's really good. He's really good myself and like, well, we don't have fours yet, but we're working.
Speaker 1: Edie, No, man, I'm busy.
Speaker 4: He doesn't ever want to play like hard game scared when like the good people up, I'm like, that's when you.
Speaker 2: Play, that's when you play that that's going to help better.
Speaker 9: I don't, guys, I'm there to have fun. I don't care that I'm number twelve in the ranking.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 6: Bother me because you're you're wanting us to play. You have someone you.
Speaker 4: Can be correct, so you don't at the end of the day, yesterday, Eddie's like, read played me for the goldfish game. And the why it's called the goldfish game in our league is you know that's saying, oh, he's got the dog in I would say, you ain't got no dog in name. He's got a goldfish in him. And that's the lot. Like he wears that I'm a goldfish. He wears the goldfish.
Speaker 7: You know what I thought, y'all did that is because like it's kind of you're sad to be the goldfish in the group.
Speaker 2: But goldfish have a short memory.
Speaker 6: So that oh see you lost yesterday and read yeah, I'm still loud.
Speaker 1: I played him too, he played me. Oh that was Did I score one on the one? I don't think so. I don't think so. Were there anyway? Anyway? I get you a fun game, though, Man, it's awesome. We love it so much fun.
Speaker 4: So I did the show yesterday and then we did a post show, which you can always hear a post show, which I think at times could be better than this show because we just go for like forty five minutes or an hour NonStop. And then I flew over to Faittville, Arkansas, and we announced a new two hundred million dollars Scholarship initiative for students. They grew up like a lot of our listeners, like myself, without much means, you know. And so a hundred million was donated yesterday by the Hunt family and they're raising another hundred to make sure that really anybody that wants to go to school at the University of Arkansas can go to school at the University of Arkansas. It's it was awesome. So they flew me out. I talked, told my story. I talked with the Chancellor, which I didn't even know to a Cham'll be honest with you until I met and got to know the Chancellor. I thought it was like a Count Dracula. It's the president. I mean, it's like the head guy. Like in Star Wars. There's the chancellor there is. I thought chancellor was like Count Dracula. I don't know why that, but spoke with the Chancellor, stayed after and the Hunt family Hunt Trucking. They don't need one hundred million dollars yesterday.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was googling what the Hunts do. Just that's Hines.
Speaker 1: They also have Hunts Ketchup, but that's different. A trucking company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, they are so, and I know them a bit from just basketball games, like I don't and I know that, but they're so normal. And that's the biggest compliment I could have to be able to donate one hundred million dollars, they're so normal. Like my two goals, one to be able to done a one hundred million dollars and two to be normal.
Speaker 1: Not either.
Speaker 4: That's the goal, but a big That was a big, big day for me because that is so important to me. That and I think I said at my speech yesterday, it's not just the opportunity to get an education, it's the ability to know there's an opportunity out there to get an education, because if you grow up like I did, it's never even a conversation you don't really go to college, not because you don't want to, it's because nobody around you, like nobody else is. It's not part of the discussion of what probably can happen if you'd like it too.
Speaker 1: It's like you got to go to work.
Speaker 4: And so super for me, like that is the most important thing, and it was pretty cool. It's amazing and I love that they're doing that. And obviously I'm a big Arkansas fan, but I did you fly on their plan? They flew me. They came and got me. That's cool because I was like, I got to do the show and then and they sent the plane and it went over. Were there hogs on everything in the plane? No, just on the outside of the po I did have a hog cookie. If you go to my Instagram into the hog cookies.
Speaker 2: On the plane, it's a hog flight attendant.
Speaker 1: No, no flight attendant. That'd be weird, but that would be cool. And the no, the mascots a flight attendant, but they can't talk to you. But now we're talking about fantasies and.
Speaker 7: Like nothing seems mad. Yeah, it's like water, what do you mean? That's what That's what I was talking about. It like has a little tray strapped to its back and it.
Speaker 2: Brings you water.
Speaker 1: How about they carry their hands. They don't need a tray. There's only one person in there. It's like that it's in a real costume.
Speaker 2: I was like, picturing a real hog.
Speaker 1: You want tusk on the plane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's why you put it a little on his back.
Speaker 1: Now I don't want tusk on the plane. I like to see tusk. He's finding a real he's a real hog.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I was super happy about yesterday and I love it.
Speaker 1: And that's all.
Speaker 4: Also, one other thing I don't I can't say who yet, but I had to have a tough conversation with somebody. But it was tough for me to hear, not for me to say, someone's leaving the show and I can't say who, like it's a there's they're current, they're currently working here now today. So so someone's leaving the show and you do not know mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And and I was.
Speaker 4: I was pretty sad to hear it, but I completely understood and rooted for him. It's not Scoop and Steve. It's not Scoop Steve.
Speaker 6: That's not me yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's all I'm gonna say. And nobody knows. Mike, you don't know. I want to tell one person. I want to tell Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike doesn't know. No, Mike's a lockbox. And I can tell Mike anything.
Speaker 6: Actually, you can tell me I'm a lockbox.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Hold on, here we go.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm one with a very long name.
Speaker 7: Oh oh okay.
Speaker 1: I was not shaken up by it. Yeah, that one coming hey me, Wow, I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, well all rightybody, good segment.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Question Wait when are you saying to us all out of time?
Speaker 1: They gotta go, we gotta get segment. I just found out you don't know. Wait am I just got an email. Everybody wanted all right, ray get us out here, Lunchbox try to crash. Do you think of that movie? Shoot?
Speaker 6: I thought it was a commercial because it had a big old like barrels out there and had Crown Royal, So I thought it was a Crown Royal commercial. And I was like, well, I mean, I'm perfect for a commercial. So you just thought you'd drive up to it and be like, let me in. Yeah. I just driving down the road and I saw cones like they had blocked off one of the lanes. There was like security, there was cameras everywhere, and.
Speaker 4: You thought you could get into that just by driving up to it. That's crazy to your mind, would think that would be. That's not what I would think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so I was going the opposite direction, so I whipped a Yuie to get on that side of the road so I could, you know, chat to him.
Speaker 4: So a listener saw Lunchbox trying to talk through security lunchbox. His kids were also in like the van. They were in the car and I was like, hey, guys, don't say anything. I'm doing to be quiet.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is you.
Speaker 6: What do you have here? I'm driving up and there's a guy I don't know. I guess he's a security guard and I'm like rolling down the window. See if he needs me in the commercial?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, I'm just gonna talk to this guy real quick.
Speaker 6: Well something make you need me to act in the commercial? I think we're good?
Speaker 10: You sure?
Speaker 6: I drink ground Royal?
Speaker 1: Man, I got it.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm like the perfect dude. I've been in you know, such things as uh, Friday Night Lights. I mean I can act. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: But I think we're good.
Speaker 6: Bat out of Hell in Vegas. I was in the play you Got Cause on man. But don't wait if I'm gonna be in the you don't want me to be in it? You sure positive? Don't you think I have a face for the camera.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you have like no respect for anybody else as an actor.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm actor drives. Oh man, you guys need me to act? You need me to act?
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: That made me feel weird in a lot of ways. And what's the words of the kids are in the back watch? Oh yeah, I forgot about that and the guy started yelling at her.
Speaker 2: I forgot about the you know, the kids.
Speaker 7: But then also I feel like there was like he got redeemed a little bit when people recognized him.
Speaker 1: Did the guy know they were yelling at you?
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did.
Speaker 6: I don't think he had any idea that who I was or what was going on. Those feels are yelling. And as we did drive off, my kids go my kid asked me, Dad, why did you keep repeating it?
Speaker 1: And we asked the same question.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't need me?
Speaker 4: Wait? So then what happened? It wasn't a count Royal commercial?
Speaker 6: I guess according to those people that hit up Morgan on social media, it was a music video. But I mean, no one told me that on the.
Speaker 1: Set, and you didn't make it on this Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Second one is I like, I drove up ten feet there was more people and that's when I asked them, but they just laughed and waged me on. They didn't even say anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Thought I was gonna get in. I thought I was almost there.
Speaker 1: I was talking at you.
Speaker 6: I don't feel behind me.
Speaker 2: Like, let's say you did get in. What was your plan with your kids?
Speaker 6: Hey guys, you want to sit here? They got snacks.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna set them somewhere and go be in the.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, I mean how great would that have been? Like a Hollywood story of how did you get your big break?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: I just pulled up to the set and said you need me, and they said, actually we do.
Speaker 1: You said I have a face for alcohol.
Speaker 6: Yeah you know, he said, don't you think I have a face for the camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, seriously, you have like no respect for anybody else.
Speaker 6: Seriously. I probably big dude, Yeah, pretty big, kind of long hair, kind of looked like a biker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, rough and tough, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But he wasn't having it. He wasn't a phantom mine, all right?
Speaker 1: Get trying Lobby Bone show.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 6: This story comes up from Staten Island, New York. A forty year old man needed a bus ride downtown. He gets on the bus, but he doesn't have any cash, so like, I just won't pay. It's only forty dollars. He gets on the back of the bus, sits down. Well, the guy calls heid, we got a fair skipper, please meet me at the next stop. Police come on the bus say hey, man, you didn't pay. He's like, yeah, I didn't have any cash. They search him. He has forty bags of drugs on him. Oh, cocaine and heroin.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't cash.
Speaker 4: He could have traded that for the cash, even on the bus. Like if he's really thinking ahead, he's like, I got a decision to make here. Dang, he has how many bags on him? Forty bags bags? Even let me say this, We'll call him baggies bag Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had thirty three baggies of cocaine and.
Speaker 4: Then been someone that was wanting the drug. Sure on the side of the drug business. My choice, no not, My choice was just around it.
Speaker 1: Bag ees.
Speaker 4: They're smaller, but that's still a lot of bags. Okay, So that that's how he went down. Okay, thank you, I'm lunchbox. That's year head story of the day. There's a kid on YouTube nineteen years old. He's trying to break a world record by locking himself in a room for a full month with no light.
Speaker 1: He went in October sixteenth. He's almost like three days away.
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem healthy.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's supposed to be healthy. Because he also did one where he didn't sleep for twelve days, like it's his thing.
Speaker 1: He's very successful, though.
Speaker 10: Are we sure.
Speaker 1: At what like that?
Speaker 2: He really went twelve days without sleeping.
Speaker 1: He's streaming right now. You can watch them. You can live stream them. Yeah, you can live stre And you're like, well it's dark. Well they have the night vision, the night vision. I'm literally watching him right now.
Speaker 2: That is what happens.
Speaker 1: He's in the dark, just like talking special. Oh, so he's gone crazy. He's got a camera on himself.
Speaker 4: And so his name is like Normy. So ten dollars and he gets food and this is how he makes money. Five dollars, he'll do a handstand. Twenty dollars, he'll put on a straight jacket of fifteen minutes. Fifty dollars, he'll tape his mouth shut for an hour. He makes so much money.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean lunch bucks.
Speaker 1: You could do this.
Speaker 4: But again, I mean, this guy's made millions of dollars. The staying awake for twelve days.
Speaker 1: That one hurts. That one that one might mess.
Speaker 4: With your brain, like long term, Like right now I'm watching him lick his shoulder.
Speaker 1: How much is he getting paid for that?
Speaker 4: Probably free, and that's just a little trait for us. But and then I'm want there's the comments as I'm even watching now, it's so many people are watching this. He's got over a million subscribers to a channel. Wow, Like he figured out a way to.
Speaker 1: Make a lot of money.
Speaker 4: And he's almost like a compared to like a UFC fighter in that they fight like once every few months, but that one fight they do is very intense for that amount of time, and that so he does one of these every few months. Otherwise he lives on millions, millions of bucks and just chills, not sleeping when though would like twelve days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or no light for a month.
Speaker 4: That one seems much easier to me than not sleeping for twelve days. And you're talking to it's still it's still very hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I don't know it feel like you know, they did you look.
Speaker 4: At his shoulder again. I don't know what's happening. Maybe going crazy, guys.
Speaker 2: He is have you heard of ic you delirium?
Speaker 1: I think what he's doing is on health and he's probably going nuts.
Speaker 2: He's got his room delirium.
Speaker 4: That one feels much safer than than not sleeping, okay, because I mean they've probably put people in like isolation in prison for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh the hole, that's what they call it. Thank you, Eddie, you're going in the hole the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isolation.
Speaker 4: That's from USA today. But I'm literally watching it right now. His name is NORMI N O R M. And you can watch him. He's just in a pair of shorts, no shirt. He's talking right now, but not even sure there's a microphone there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is. I'm sure there is. By Buddy The Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and saying by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymond No Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.