Speaker 1: I don't like that people were speculating over Kendall Jenner's Is it sexuality or is it like gender partner choice? I don't know what the right terminology is now, Like why literally leave her alone as a human who cares? And then she felt that she had to explain it, and I think it was something like she said, maybe I would be the woman if I was interested or not. It's like, literally so irrelevant, it doesn't matter. Why does anyone need to speculate on who Kendall Jenner wants to be with, not be with, sleep with, not sleep with. She could sleep with multiple people, five people, She could sleep with men, she could sleep with women, She could sep with men and women at the same time.
Speaker 2: Like why does? I don't know why?
Speaker 1: That just bothered me, Like a person feeling like they have to publicly discuss what gender they want to be in a relationship with. Like what if you like didn't know? What if you like both? What if you like nothing? What if you are asexual, don't like any of it? You like work, you're like your family? What if you don't like sex? What if you love sex? Like, I don't know why it just bothered me. I read something about it. I was like, why is it anyone's fucking business at all? And I know nothing's anyone's business because you're a public figure. That's a line. And it's like, now like outing someone, which is terrible. It's like bullying someone, Like let's pretend that she's in her own life, not sure what she wants. Let's pretend she's not sure. It's like bullying that she would feel the need to have to express any explanation to anyone about what she may or may not want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just find that to be like where the line is, And I guess how do we opine on anything? The nose jump, someone got Jlo's bronze er blah blah blah. It's just different. It's just different. It's different because she's minding her own business. Because I don't know why. I just saw a video about like Jlo's bronzer at the Golden Globes. For whatever reason, it was just like, Okay, that shit happens every day. Oh what someone said was in their diet. Oh they're responsible. Oh Bethany doesn't eatch, doesn't swallow her food. Bethany has chlamydia of the face, which by the way, doesn't even exist at a bacteria infection and it's now gone. But like I put that out there, I talked about it, so you could fucking criticize me and call me a monster and say I have gonerrhea of the face, you know, whatever you want. She's mining her own business. Jlo went to the Golden Globes and she had bronze or on she whatever her outfit is, whatever she did that is out there for the world to see because she put it on display and she's gonna get all this press and it's going to elevate her game in some way, and she's a very famous woman and so like that's like open for discussion. That's what bothers me mad. She's mining your own business. She's not out selling a product and we're saying we don't like the product, do you know what I mean? Like I've talked about Chloe's popcorn. I like Chloe's popcorn. I've talked about the LEMMI gummies, I've talked about whatever. I've talked about this one, that one skincare you name it, like it's out there, it's a product, it's out there for review. My skinning girl, Margarite is They're not mine anymore. You can comment you like it. I disagree with Bethany's review. I hate what she said. I hate her content. Sheche drew her mouth open, she did this, blah blah blah. She put the guy out there, she put her husband on TV. Now we're gonna criticize the relationship. You brought us in here. You brought us with you. You can't bring us with you on the ride, like back to like anybody, anybody, like a j Lo or whatever. Like watching your relationship Kim and Kanye, they were everywhere. Okay, that's open season. Kendall Jenner is minding her own business. Who she's dating, her choice of partner is not up for discussion. She didn't start talking about someone she's dating or not dating. That's probably why I don't like it. I don't like that really bothered me. And she just seems to mind her own business. She's a model, she walks, she shows up on time, which people laughed and I said that by Alex Earl. I don't know why. It just seems like a professional who's nice. She's a model, she'd goes, she comes home. She's not out getting wasted partying. She seems like a serious person. Her house looks beautiful, lovely. She's the most under stated, the least outspoken. She's just mining her own fucking business. She seems quite elegant, truthfully. And to compound it, people are going after her because she said she hasn't had plastic surgery. I don't know why, but I never thought she did have plastic surgery. And then people show her as a child to now. But don't people's faces change from thirteen to now? And that doesn't matter? And that, yes, I guess people can speculate about because she's out there. She's literally a model, and she said I never had plastic surgery, and people don't believe her.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. For whatever reason, I did believe her. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Wasn't she's trying to be a model when she was young? Wasn't she always pretty?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: People's face has changed, people contour.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That is stupid. I shouldn't have said it because it doesn't matter. But I'm just saying that's not the same as someone going after the other thing. I feel like people, most people like Tom Brady, don't they he is one of the ones that seems to mind his own business. I know people years ago there was like a problem with something with like the flake gate.
Speaker 2: I wasn't part of that. I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he seem like you're fucking nice, you know, disciplined quarterback. I mean everyone calls him the goat because he's the greatest of all time. But the point is the greatest of all time with all those super Bowl rings and all of that discipline and leadership really has to be a solid person, like you're not just like let's take to stand up comedy for example, or like the shit show of what I do. Like Chelsea is very talented, but like she can fuck around and like do well because of it, and so can I. Like, you know, you could throw a spaghetti against the wall, say something, tell a story, be chaotic, talk about being stone, et cetera. Whatever, But there's like a caliber to Tom Brady. There's a high caliber to Tom Brady that is like serious, man. You have to be smart to be a quarterback, is what I understand. You have to be intelligent and be playing chess with moves. You have to be incredibly disciplined, you have to be a leader, and it's not like a fluke.
Speaker 2: It's not like one season.
Speaker 1: You have to be a leader and you have to be respected by your community, your teammates. You have to be a team player, like I think sports and being an athlete. And I think the reason people like idolize. I once was out with Charles Barkley years ago at a club with some other people after meeting him at the Ashram and becoming friends with him, and like the I think it's called idolatry or the worship of an athlete. And yes, Charles Barkley is like a tall, big, you know, guy that you can't miss. He's got such a strong presence. And I'm sure Tom Brady in person is like my I've seen him once. It's very tall and it's Tom Brady. There's a presence that obviously you can't miss, and there's like a stature. But there's an idolatry. I think that's the word in a worship and a respect that goes with being a level of athlete, because in ways anyone can be famous. You don't need to possess like a god given talent and then hone that talent over the course of decades and days and workouts and to a day's and like, I don't know, I don't find anything boring about that at all. I find it to be so interesting and like so so deep and so inspiring and so polished and poised and to be respected. I met him once for a second at the Kentucky Derby, But like, I don't find that boring at all.
Speaker 2: I find that to be like genius.
Speaker 1: I find that to be a level of genius. I'm a fucking business gangster in many ways. Like I work my ass off. I work like the rent is due and I'm gonna bounce checks even though I'm set for the rest of my life, you know, because I'm a worker.
Speaker 2: I grew up a worker.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it really came from, because no one told me to work. I was a hot walker, walking horses after they came off of the track, and I think I started it maybe either seven years old, maybe a little earlier. I worked at a bakery. I've done every job. I was a waitress, a cocktail waitress. I'm worker. And you cannot be the goat, and you cannot be the level of success of a Tom Brady without being an old school.
Speaker 2: Hard worker.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if you're famous or not famous, like you know people that are moms and friends, and like Tom Brady's a specimen. And I don't know, the least interesting thing about Tom Brady is that he's so good looking. That's like what people go for, you know, And that's why the Alex r Al thing with him was probably not she's beautiful and amazing, but it probably was belittling to him, Like he doesn't need to be reduced to just being like out and like fodder for you know people on TikTok, Like he's a legitimate athlete, a good world renowned, he's a he's a machine. His body is like an actual machine, not just because he's hot, because he's the man. And listen, like presidents respect that, you know, people who have worked in their entire life for a goal respect that. I think it's so texture, so layered, so interesting. And again I find him having been married to Giselle another like she's beautiful and seems nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know her, but like that's not the most interesting thing about him.
Speaker 1: He married a model, great, but like she worked her fucking ass off and was so successful, and he married another mobile, and like I said, I think he's a good parent and person, and I know people in common with him, and I find him to be very interesting, very dedicated, aspirational.
Speaker 2: There aren't that many people like that.
Speaker 1: I was just texting with Anastasia the Eyebrow Mobil and she's, you know, she's a gangster. I know many famous people that are successful and have a lot of money, but they're not like those types of gangsters. Like you know, Oprah's a gangster. Anastasia is a gangster. Tom Brady's a gangster. You know, like them or don't like them. People that have gotten themselves into office are gangsters. Major philanthropists that like really are running incredible organizations and helping people are gangsters. Jeff Bezos is a fucking gangster, not because of his net worth, because of his like dedication mind and like hard work and consistency. But yeah, very serious athletes are gangsters. I congratulated Nannie Leeks for going back to Bravo because that's what makes her happy and that's what she wants to do, and I have a good relationship with Nanni Leeks. I really genuinely think everybody needs to do what they need to do yes. People need to do for themselves what they need to do financially, emotionally, their ego. To feel like you have purpose, to feel like you have relevance, to feel like you feel valued. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter, it's not my business. People go back to ex husbands.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It is interesting and very unique because of the claims that she made against that network, because she was blackballed not only by them but by all of the production people. That there are very few business environments where you can accuse someone of whether it's drugs or racism or workplace violations or things like that, and come back from that and then work there again, not even from the person who's claiming it. I've never heard of that in my life. It's literally the first time I've ever heard of it. So it's just an interesting thing about like society, Like, can you give me another example of it. I've never heard of it, So I don't know if like, I don't remember what all the claims were, but I think they were pretty serious. And now she's doing a road trip show with Bravo. I have to do a TikTok on that. Please, Oh my god, that's hysterical. So Nick Jonas had what I think he referred to as an anxiety attack on the red carpet. That makes perfect sense. That makes perfect sense for someone who doesn't suffer from anxiety. I mean, everybody suffers from anxiety. It doesn't even sound like this is something that happens to him all the time. It feels like in social situations, I know people. I know someone who doesn't even like drinking, but just drinks because it's like a social lubricant, he calls it. I thought that was interesting, And I don't love social situations in ways at times because I get anxiety. If like I'm not having fun and I don't want to be there, but I'm supposed to be. This happened to me a lot in same part. It's like I'm supposed to be Why orn' I like these other people like enjoying it in that way? Or activation? I get too activated. It's too activating. I imagine what happened to him on that carpet. It's not that he doesn't like it, it's not that he's not feeling good about himself. It's that it's activating, and it's structure. We have to be here, we have to be there. You got to put this on, you go to do that. You got to be there, you got to talk to this person, you got to stand there. Everything you do, it's like being on a reality show. Everything you do is going to be captured and analyzed. And you're standing next to your wife and one photographer's telling you come here and look there, and you're looking at them.
Speaker 2: You're trying to smile.
Speaker 1: You're self conscious that you know that you're nervous, and now you feel like you've sweat flying down your feet. Like it's literally I've said my goal in life is like just walk the met carpet, like to see if I could stick a look, like not to see if I could land the fucking look.
Speaker 2: I just want to walk down.
Speaker 1: I'll leave after I just I don't want to need to go inside on cbody. I just want to walk the carpet to see if I could do it, and I really think I could. But like that would be extremely super Bowl Olympics level. Nothing to do with would the pictures land, would you know? I mean that would be important. But like just the actual act of getting out of the car, which is not haphazard, it is completely scheduled, Like when a list celebrities are getting out of the car and like when they're doing the carpet and like how they're doing it. But like you look to j Lo and like she had to like turn her torso in a certain way for that dress that she probably planned a million times, or like the train has to be somewhere. I'd be so self conscious that someone like on the floor like moving the train because like everyone's seeing how the sausage gets made. Like I didn't walk in perfect Like used to be people wore a dressed got on the carpet. Now it's like people are like planning tents and like taking off like entire dresses and putting new ones on for Lady Gaga or like Blake Lively. Like it's a performance. It's like doing a performance. You're on a theatrical stage. It's the fucking biggest Game Hunt, Olympics of all time.
Speaker 2: So this was the Golden Globes. But like, wow, I would.
Speaker 1: Love to walk a carpet like that, Like I really would just to like see if I could find I mean, I did it once at the Emmys and I did land it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Get invited to something fucking major that has like a complicated carpet with like stairs, not just like just a normal one, Like it's complicated and like tears and like layers and like bleachers of photographers. That's like the vanity fair parties like that, where it's like so orchestrated and organized, Like I want to go to one of those things where it's like I have to shit my pants in the car before I get out and like freak out, and then I feel badly. I feel badly that anyone's criticizing Jennifer Lopez's bronzer, by the way, she's known for bronzer, but like they're criticizing her bronzer. Someone was criticizing Kate Hudson's hairstyle combined with her dress, and I didn't even think of it, but when I saw it, I got it because her dress was so stunning and her hairstyle was so effortless that the dress needed like a more effort full hairstyle. Nicole Kidman years ago put HD powder. It no longer really is a big deal. They used to have it on makeup forever, like a white h she powder and it would, I guess, brighten under your eyes. But like they put it on her. It looked like there was like a bag of neon cocaine under her eyes. She looked like a weird It was like white like KABOOKI makeup. It was crazy, like to go all that way and get out there and stand there and like have something happen like fall or whatever. Like no, That's why every time, like a strapper, I'm just like can I just can it? Just can I you know, or to just have a hair fly on your face, like no, I want it all. I'm we're doing this like I need it to be per for these people. It doesn't matter and it's superficial. But like if it takes so much time, so to Nick Jonas's point, like it is the whole day, it is dehydrating, like you're already starting to fucking think about it at nine o'clock in the morning, like people start their makeup at noon. Like the spackle and adult acne that like happens from that day. I give the Kardashians so much fucking credit. The carpets they walk, the way they do it.
Speaker 2: It is that alone.
Speaker 1: Just the carpets they walk that j Loo does and they do is a full time job. It is so overwhelming. Yes, you have a team of artists, whatever, it's still it's the big game. As the woman said in Bad Moms, Christmas as a what's her name Christine Baranski said about like Christmas being the big show, Like it's the big show. I've only done the big show, like where it applied to me. I think like once like been to massive movie premieres, done things, but like only been to like a big show, like maybe a couple of times. Speaking of the big show, Nikki Glazer, I didn't watch I watched clips.
Speaker 2: First of all, she.
Speaker 1: Looked beautiful, Like the red dress was gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Like she's a comedian and gets to be the belle of the ball there. She's not the actor, she's not won any awards, she's hosting, but like she got to be the belle of the ball in a different way than even like a Tina Fey like it was more like it was more girly and like the big pink princess dress and the red dress.
Speaker 2: And I like her. I think she's cool.
Speaker 1: I've had sort of like a back and forth textual relationship with her for a while. I think she's been Yes, she has been on my podcast. We know each other, we like each other, we respect each other. And I remember her from when she wasn't at this level, and like, good for fucking her, good for her for being funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, and that's what it was.
Speaker 1: I love the comedic craft when you kind of can see the work. So if you see Jerry Seinfelder, Chris Rock or Chappelle, you know that they have worked on their act and you know that they have all this you know, scriptive material and these jokes, et cetera. And yes, there's work, and yes, the whole I'm not comparing so to speak, Yes, the whole entire are doing a two hour standup comedy thing takes an incredible amount of work. But like the layering of the jokes with Nikki the second part, like when she was talking about Michael B. Jordan and then she should she knows his mom, but then she shouldn't that Like it's like a one, it's then a one, A A one B A one C. There are like sub jokes to the joke, responses to what might happen if the crowd responds in a certain way.
Speaker 2: It's like chess.
Speaker 1: She's a comedian when she's doing these hosting gigs and she's really playing chess. And I'm not saying that Billy Crystal and all the other greats haven't done it phenomenally, Ricky Gervais, et cetera. It's just different. There's a way that she does it that has a specific art form and it's layered and like I said, it's got like a it's like a capital A and then a one and then a one, A one B one c. Like it's just it's just there's an art to it that comes through most. Don't let to the answer, don't us to the conser