Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome, Hi, welcome Jodi to how Rude Tanarito's We're back with another mini episode.
Speaker 2: I love these mini episodes. They're so fun.
Speaker 1: They are fun, They're very fun. This one is particularly fun.
Speaker 2: Or is particularly fun and ridiculous we have there's always been a lot of things about Full House that don't quite add up. Other than lots Howie no, but there's you know, a lot of things that don't add up necessarily in the world of Full House and so floating about online. The fans have come up with some rather interesting conspiracy theories and stories about what's really happening on Full House, and they go deep, they go deep, very deep down the fandom rabbit hole. And I am just thrilled to talk about these. Some of them. I've heard some of them. I have not.
Speaker 1: I hadn't heard of most of these, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I've heard of a couple of them. But it's yeah, these all these conspiracy theories were pulled from from rancor dot com, I believe, when where we found a lot of them. But oh boy.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh boy. Well let's let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 1: Shall we start. Let's do it on. Yes, Okay, the first one is Michelle never woke up and dreamt Fuller House? What if in the Full House finale, Michelle never woke up from her coma following the horseback riding accident. The coma the coma Michelle never appears on Fuller House, and people who dream rarely see themselves in their own dreams. That actually makes sense, right, I never put that together. Yeah, that's why she wasn't in it. She was dreaming it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if everything was a dream, then we can kind of see where Michelle got the idea that, like DJ's husband died, and Kimmy and Steph, you know what I mean that she kind.
Speaker 1: Of But my question is, okay.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I'm I'm there for it for some of it, Okay, but then I feel like, is she so she just imagining what everyone looks like as adults?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yes, she's She has an app that's like a like an aging app where she can see what.
Speaker 2: Filter what they're gonna do. Well, maybe that's why we all don't look terribly different from when we did on the show, because we all are it's just all in Michelle's head. We're just it's like our heads but just slightly older, you know, slightly different bodies.
Speaker 1: That explains it. That explains the Fountain of Youth. That is full house I've always wondered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is. It's the we are all in Michelle's dream. This is it is. It's like the the inception version. Is that that the movie? Where about the dream? The exception version of full and full?
Speaker 1: Full and fuller. Wow, that's a really long dream. That was like, that's like a five season long dream.
Speaker 2: Though, well, you know dreams and time, it can feel like an hour and it's been fifteen seconds. Yeah, it's true, very true. Time is time is is a human construct.
Speaker 1: But no, but this explains why when we were talking directly, like we broke the fourth wall a few times to talk directly like to Michelle or make a reference to Michelle. This explains it, because we're talking right to her because she's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it all makes sense now, it all makes sense, sort of. Yeah, I still can't believe. I still can't believe that Michelle fell into a coma. And that was how we ended the.
Speaker 1: Show the most I mean unsatisfying ending to a series.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it also I was like, oh, this is this was that. Had we kept going though, it would have been our jump the Shark moment totally. I feel like, yes, I feel like we were that was the coma episode. We were midway over the shark and then we ended.
Speaker 1: And that's saying a lot. That's saying a lot of fat if we waited eight years to jump the sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to have someone fall into a coma, I just feel like whenever like a coma when you when you someone falls into a coma, it's a soap opera.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Stefano Damia who put you in the coma?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, exactly, And maybe maybe that's what it is. Maybe there's a full house Days of Our Lives crossover full house in General Hospital. Jesse's actually Blackie. He goes and he moves in with this family under the guys that he's their uncle, but really he's been Blackie in this previous life. He comes in, all of this stuff's going on, and then at the end, Michelle winds up in a coma because someone from Blackie's past was coming after that.
Speaker 1: This makes so much, No, it does. It makes sense. Jesse is the cause, right, all of these problems.
Speaker 2: We have the case. It's why, it's why we still have the occasional montage and musical uh moments from Jesse, because those kind of happened in in in, you know, and soap opera sometimes too. This person has a band and they do right, and then they start singing.
Speaker 1: Hm. I yeah, it all makes sense.
Speaker 2: Now there's a slight overlap of the Venn diagram of soap opera and sitcom, and it's equally ridiculous. Narrow little area where Michelle falls into a coma. That's the that's the crossover of that Ben diagram.
Speaker 1: That was it. And it was a two parter or too, Like I'm like, no, we had enough of it, Like we don't need a two parter about the amnesia? Like no, like we don't need Wasn't it a two parter? What I'm like, I'm not remembering that wrong.
Speaker 2: No, it was a two part.
Speaker 1: It didn't need to be a two part. It didn't even need to be a one part.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the cliffhanger was will Michelle come out of the coma? You know? And then she does, but she doesn't remember us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, it's that's hard fact.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't. Maybe she didn't.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's still in a coma.
Speaker 2: She's still in a coma, and she has been on she it's this is, it's not you know, this is. They've kept her alive in the hopes that Michelle will return.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we do Fullest House, is that going to again be an extension of Michelle's dream? Is she still dream?
Speaker 2: Depends on if they're in it or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it remains they are.
Speaker 2: If they are, then then we can finally solve the loop of like Michelle's like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm out of this coma, and you guys are old you know what I mean? And and we're like, wait, what about that? She's like, I dreamed that.
Speaker 1: And that's the end with a sitcom. Smile right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh Michelle? Right? And then how he shows up and how he shows up and it's all his fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, let's blame Howie for all the things, for everything, ye, everything, it's all Howie's fault.
Speaker 2: If you haven't listened to the episode of about two sixteen Baby Love Howie, go back and listen to it and you'll know exactly who we're talking.
Speaker 1: About and why and you'll never want to hear why.
Speaker 2: We're waiting for everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, howie? All right, well, are we ready to move on to the next Okay, yeah, to the next conspiracy theory?
Speaker 2: I don't know this was the next conspiracy theory is one that I could see as a possibility. And now, well, now that we know that obviously Danny and Joey and Jesse went to school together, Pam would have been at the same school, thus making her no Joey pretty well and wasn't wasn't Joey also like one of the first people at the High Hospital when the babies were born.
Speaker 1: Just saying, okay, well, the.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy theory of this is is that Joey Gladstone is the real father of the kids?
Speaker 1: Is this just because of the hair?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: This is just because of the blonde hair?
Speaker 2: Like it's just because do one of us look like we could be Bob's children?
Speaker 1: You're all short, you're all blonde.
Speaker 2: I mean, Pam's Greek, but she's a blonde Greek. I guess she's a blonde Greek. That overrode that. Yeah, and but only but unless see that's what I'm saying. Unless maybe two blondes.
Speaker 1: Made three blondes, but that makes I don't know. I don't think Joey would do that to Danny, Like I.
Speaker 2: Give you, I don't think you would too. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not in his character to cheat three times with his best friend's wife. Well, but maybe you like the surrogate.
Speaker 2: The whole idea behind full House is that you know, Danny needs raising his three girls, and it was super kind of Joey to move in to the alcove, you know what I mean and be like, that's fine, I'll do this right right, despite the fact that he's not even related to the Tanners. So why is he so invested? You know? That's the question that I think people have raised. It's because uncle Joey is the girl's real dad, or.
Speaker 1: I just thought he wanted free rent, like it's he needed a couch, or.
Speaker 2: Maybe he need down Maybe well maybe said here's the thing, maybe maybe you know Joey was the dad. But Pam was like, but you're not, you're you You're a comedian. You can't you can't support three three kids. But Danny could. Obviously he's a co host and they you know, so maybe it was like, that was the you know what I mean that that She was like, look, I for practical reasons, I'm gonna wind up with Danny.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was smart, but she was smart that Joey made cute kids. Well they are adorable. You know, we should go back to Fuller and look at the didn't he have Joey Gladstone had four four terror kids? Yeah, it's right, Fuller. I wonder if I can't remember if they were blonde too? Did they look like any of the Tanner girls? Right? I don't like this theory. This theory gives me bad vibes.
Speaker 2: What if Okay, what if what if it's not what if it's not that like like it was like a like secret behind the back thing, but it was more like like an infertility issue.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, so yeah, like a.
Speaker 2: Cervice bring all the way back arounds a Fuller house. Yes, it's our own thing.
Speaker 1: See I could hop on boardly that. Then there's no name to.
Speaker 2: It was yeah. Maybe Joey was like, look, you got you know, Danny was having a little yeah, you know, having a problems words women. And then Joey was like, I got you. You're my best friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe it was an artificial insemination situation, right, so there was no.
Speaker 2: Cheating, right, cheating, and so the kids were Pam and Danny's but also Joey's technically.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that. I can see that. I can concede to uh if it's if Joey and Danny were both in on it, like if they was a decided a decision, not a deception.
Speaker 2: Much like the decision with Kimmy and and Steph and Jimmy. Yeah, for Kimmy to you know, Kimmy, it makes sense. It definitely makes sense.
Speaker 1: It does make it.
Speaker 2: And it also makes sense that maybe they didn't talk about it as much because in the eighties it wasn't quite as you know, when when Steph and Kimmy it's a much more open discussion. But during back then it was a little.
Speaker 1: And they didn't, right, didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to make it weird, but they were like, but you could still live here, you know.
Speaker 1: Whoever, whoever came up with this theory is very like they went deep, like they went dark, a little dark maybe, But I don't know this.
Speaker 2: I've I've always I've always had my suspicions.
Speaker 1: You have Okay, just.
Speaker 2: You know, just looking at Danny and his daughters, I was like, but then again, you know, I've seen plenty of kids look nothing like their parents.
Speaker 1: True, so this is true, but it could happen. Okay. So it's not my favorite conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Not my favorite, but there's versions of it that could be less problematic.
Speaker 1: True, very true. Okay, I like your version. I definitely like your version of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next one, the next one is all you.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite. This is this is the real, this is the conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: This one I have never heard, and I'm fascinated.
Speaker 1: I've heard specially a version of this. Okay, Okay. So the theory goes that Kimmy has this awful, horrible home life where her parents don't love her, or like her or even care about her. They often neglect her and other things of that nature. So to keep her mind off of that terrible childhood, she instead imagines what it would be like to have the perfect family. So she invents the Tanners as a figment of her own imagination. Okay, this tracks, like this totally tracks, because yeah, like the Tanners are too happy, like they're too huggy, happy. You know, it's like they're not a perfect family, but they're just they're so damn happy. They resolve every problem with a hug after twenty two minutes. You know, it's like I can see this.
Speaker 2: Being Meanwhile, you're living with a sharpay as a security ostrich and a wolf man and a wolf man so yeah, cycle and a velcrow wall all sorts of random things. This is kind of a sad theory though, Like, well, it's a sad theory also because the family and stuff isn't kind of kind of makes fun of Kimmy and isn't always nice. So is that indicative of of like how Kimmy feels about herself even reflected in this perfect family, is that people are making fun of her and not nice to her. Like that's sad. That's so sad, That's what I'm saying. That was like, oh god.
Speaker 1: So wow, her self esteem is in the Wow.
Speaker 2: Kimmy imagined that you know, this perfect family, like wouldn't they be nice to her? But they're not really not very nice.
Speaker 1: No, she just she feels terrible about herself.
Speaker 2: That's because her real family is awful. So this is like an improvement on how she's treated, but there's still not nice to her because Immy deep down doesn't feel like she's enough.
Speaker 1: But this, okay, Now I don't like this theory. Now I hate it because I've always maintained that Kimmy was a confident kid, and that's what I admired.
Speaker 2: The most about she.
Speaker 1: She was that she loved herself so right, this doesn't track if she was so insecure and felt bad about herself that she never.
Speaker 2: Imagined have been fawning all over. If Kimmy imagined it, everyone would have been like serving Kimmy, and instead she was kind of the like annoying one. But again, if Kimmy is really having this terrible childhood, and it could make sense that she doesn't see herself that that that she only sees it as an improvement and not, it's still not.
Speaker 1: This is just a she's it's a coping mechanism for trauma, her childhood trauma. This is this is I started out loving the theory.
Speaker 2: I hate. Take Joey Be and the dad even without the artificial examination over poor Kimmy and imagining the Tanner family that's still mean to her.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad for her, Like I like you.
Speaker 2: Imagine yourself with with like terrible feet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, for Kimmy, Well, this is also why I love doing Fuller House so much, because Kimmy was finally like accepted by the fact, like Danny huggeder I carried her baby, you know.
Speaker 2: Like she dealt with all of this. She finally she did some real deep work. She did on her inner child. She dan and healed all of the imaginings of the Tanner family. And so then when Fuller House came, she felt she felt a little better, more confident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, so full Yeah, Fullerhouse was the redemption arc for Kimmy after this.
Speaker 2: Well her, yeah, because she's you know, she's well, she wasn't living next door. Parents were still living next door, was she? No?
Speaker 1: Well wait, no, the parents were in a bunk. Weren't the parents in a bunker or traveling the lands? Well, the parents member both to.
Speaker 3: The dog breeders, they were then they were uh, they were m I A what you call it.
Speaker 2: They were the archaeologists, they were they weren't. I Mean, let's be real. We we have the episode in Fuller House with you and Joey talking about how terrible your parents are yeah with Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And we had to do this terrible accents and dressed like so far.
Speaker 2: And I mean Jimmy's living in a van down by the river. You know this family is uh is there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, So I wonder if how does Jimmy fit in Well, no, Jimmy comes in Fuller House. So is Fuller House an extension of Kimmy's imagination too? Or she's finally living That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that she's finally living her living her real life. Like that's what we see is that she has this brother there was Garth, but we don't hear mention of him anymore work because Garth is dead. But Garth's dead. So there's you know, Jimmy's now here, but he's he's you know, he's a not very smart and living in a broke down r.
Speaker 1: V, which was always weird. I'm like, why, like Stephanie, why, why why were the three Fuller Why were the three women in Fuller Us attracted to idiot men? Well, I guess Steve was Steve wasn't an idiot, but I think Random a little bit of an idiot.
Speaker 2: Just probability, you know what I mean, Like it's Yeah, they were all very cute on the out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were very cute men, they were charming. But Jimmy, Jimmy was it was.
Speaker 2: It worked because we were all three strong women, and none of us were like we need no, you just need to go along. I need you have too many ideas.
Speaker 1: We needed, yes, but to go along with our crazy.
Speaker 2: And I think Jimmy was probably so used to just sort of a you know, an overbearing or absentee parent. He was just looking for someone to lead him and he got.
Speaker 1: Almost like I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you were like his now, which is kind of you know, Steff's now kind of raising. You know, she's got to do with Jimmy and his this trauma and stuff. But you know she's trying. She's trying. Man.
Speaker 1: Stuff is a saint.
Speaker 2: She is a saint, all of this, and we find out really Steph's Steph's doing her best. You know, she is family, she is.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I still though, Yeah, if if Kimmy imagine the Tanner family, I can see it. But now it also has a very sad, very dark undercurrent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't like it anymore. This theory.
Speaker 2: I don't sorry. I'm sorry you ruined it.
Speaker 1: You ruined it for me.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 1: I'll forgive you. That's okay. We can we can just move on to the next, to the next theory and hope that it's better.
Speaker 2: The next theory is bonkers. The next theory is bonkers. I can't even quite follow along with it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: And I like time travel stuff, but this one, this feels like doctor who came up with this? You know? This is not Yeah, this is doc. This is not okay, it's hard time traveling. Steve's is what this, this conspiracy theory is called.
Speaker 1: Pay attention, folks, this is You might need a diagram.
Speaker 2: Have you ever noticed the conglomeration of Steve's on Full House? There is there is a high ratio of people named Steve in the orbit of the Tanner family. No, First we have we have DJ's cousin, Steve right, played by Kirk right right. Then we have DJ's friend, DJ's friend's cousin, Steve Erkele.
Speaker 1: His name was Steve to Steve. I never knew his first name, Steve, Steve Steve Rle.
Speaker 2: And so that Rkele makes an appearance on the show in a later season and as DJ's friend's cousin who's also named Steve. So we've got we've got DJ's cousin, DJ's friend's cousin.
Speaker 1: Named Steve, a lot of cousins.
Speaker 2: We've got Uncle Jesse's cousin named Stavros, which I'm gonna say is basically a Greek Steve.
Speaker 1: That's a Greek Steve. Okay, okay, Stavros Steve.
Speaker 2: It's there's three letters are the same.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then we've got DJ's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Steve, right, that's the one everybody knows, Yeah, Steve Hale.
Speaker 2: But I'm not quite sure how DJ's sister Stephanie fits into this other than that I have an.
Speaker 1: S te Well, it's an ste it's.
Speaker 2: An st maybe. Oh maybe it's like on Doctor Who, where they it's you can sometimes you you come back into a particular time thing and you're a man and sometimes you're a woman. So at this particular time traveling Steve came back as Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a little gender bend. Okay, okay, okay, So this.
Speaker 2: Is Steve's Yeah, it's you know, the reincredis did you never know what you're going to come back at. So the Steves of Full House are all time travelers. Oh oh, now here is where the conspiracy theory goes a little wonky for me and I and I feel like we almost need a whiteboard to drive this out. Yeah, I need a d Okay, cousin Steve is really wait wait cousin cousin Steve. That was so Kirk Cameron laid by Kirk right is really Alex Kutzopolis from the future. I don't know why that's what they do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I don't know. That's bizarre, but okay.
Speaker 2: DJ's boyfriend Steve is really Nicky Cutsopolis from the future. So now, but now I'm like, but now, it's not time traveling Steve's now, it's time traveling NICKI and Alex's Yeah, this is This is Jesse's cousin stav Rose is really Jesse from the future, and Stephanie is most likely Pam Tanner or next most likely Michelle Tanner from the future.
Speaker 1: I don't want where they what is happening? I don't know what what what?
Speaker 2: Whoever came up with this theory that what are they having? They're well, they're they're time traveling back and forth and trying to tell a complete story. It's yeah, I was like, what you have me all through two cousins Steve cousin stov Rose Right and a boyfriend Steve Right. For Steve Right. You started kind of getting a little wonky with DJ's sister Stephanie. But I could buy it if we're time traveling, Stephanie is a Steve Right somehow, But I don't then know how they all like.
Speaker 1: How do they intersect?
Speaker 2: And and why are Nicki.
Speaker 1: And I don't know. It sounds incestuous even though it's not. And then we see in Fuller.
Speaker 2: House, I mean we've got I mean that's sort of a you know, that's Kitty's having Jimmy's baby, but not technically, but I mean that's you know, but don't be Game of Thrones. But it's yeah.
Speaker 1: In the first episode of Fuller House, we see Nicki and Alex come back as twenty year old.
Speaker 2: Right, and then we don't see them because they went back to the future.
Speaker 1: But isn't isn't Steve Hale, isn't Scott Weininger is in that episode? Are they in that? Are they in that scene at the same time the party scene, because that's the only thing preventing me from from believing this story.
Speaker 2: I think they are. And there's a Thanksgiving too.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, So I'm like, they can't if they're the same person time traveling.
Speaker 2: So DJ's boyfriend Steve couldn't be Nicky. I don't know. Again, I don't know why the hell Nicky and Alex are involved in this and why they have to come back and be Steve.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't get enough airtime. I don't know. I don't don't know this this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm Pam Tanner. How am i? Pam Tanner? I was born after she died?
Speaker 1: No? You were born?
Speaker 3: No, no, she died obviously you were born before she died. But how how could I be pay That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How am I coming back? And I'm Pam. Pam's already gone, I'm already here. She can't come back.
Speaker 1: She birthed you the house yourself? If you're if you're time traveling, did you birth yourself?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Did you? There's did you watch the show Bodies? It's a time traveling thing about this? Yeah, it's a whole thing. And this body comes back in the same place over multiple like hundreds of years, and it's but it's a time travel thing, okay, and so I'm trying to think of how they did that. But it was sort of a like the person was there but then they were not.
Speaker 1: It hurts my brain. I'm not a fan of time traveling time travel.
Speaker 2: I am a fan, you are, of the theory of it, but not this one because this one, this one doesn't make sense. And I don't. I feel like it's, uh, it's corrupting the laws of time travel.
Speaker 1: If it is this, This feels like it's a monitor people.
Speaker 2: To be multiple people in timelines that overlap, and I don't. Yeah, I don't know if you can do that. No, but you know, I'm not a I'm not an astrophysicist.
Speaker 1: What do I do well in the full house universe? Maybe this would make sense because nothing really makes sense. You can't ever pull that thread. I know what it is.
Speaker 2: I know what it is. It's Howie, Howie, how time traveler.
Speaker 1: Did, how we did? How we create this.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why he's doing a FaceTime from the airport, is because he's like, I have this technology and I'm I am from the future and it you know, and that and that's why he gets everyone how we have and then we see He's which actually happened in Bodies is what you see. The the the extrapolation is is that this guy becomes kind of this crazy, narcissistic like leader type that is like a like a like a like a figurehead, Like he becomes like a god because he can time travel and doing this stuff. So I'm just saying ties back into the theory that it's a Howie.
Speaker 1: How did we make this little two year old into a villain? Like I don't know, how like like we active you.
Speaker 2: Know, have you ever met a two year old thing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. But I still I think it's Howie. I blame him for everything that is could have or ever gone wrong in the Full House universe.
Speaker 1: I am totally fine sorry blaming Howie for Sorry to the twin girls that played Howie. But yeah, no, it's just a character. It's a character flaw. And yeah, I think how we created this theory and then time traveled too so he could talk to Michelle and be her.
Speaker 2: Well, he was like, I need to find a family that's gonna have a huge impact on people to thus make my usurping of power in the future easier.
Speaker 1: This is very well planned out.
Speaker 2: It was he was like this Tanner, these Tanners are gonna have these Tanner people are gonna people are gonna like them. And so he was like, I'm gonna attach myself to this family.
Speaker 1: Yeah for a two year old that doesn't have object permanent and really he.
Speaker 2: That he Hey tricked her with his mind control.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's not even too I maybe he's just a really short, like forty five year old man. He's gonna take over the world.
Speaker 2: He's like he's yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I now I now I am a fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're now we're back. Yeah, traveling, time traveling Howies Okay, time traveling Howie, Steve's Steve, Howie's okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: The next one is about Becky. I have a theory of what Aunt Becky really was to the Tanner family. Aunt Becky was just a figment of Jesse and the Tanner family's imagination. Since the mother passed away, they were all mourning and created Aunt Becky in their head because they needed that mother figure in the house instead of having all guys raise three girls. I don't like. I think I need Becky to be real in order to come to peace with Jesse's womanizing.
Speaker 2: Over the first That's what I'm saying, just the first season, because if Jesse imagined her, then he imagined a woman who put him in check, and which I appreciate. Yeah, I'm here for it. But it feels like if Jesse would have imagined her, it would have been a lot easier to get her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like his imagination would have been a lot more like she would have looked like a Barbie doll.
Speaker 2: She would have there would have been Yeah, they would have been just a rotating, rotating Becky's just coming in right, and they'd all be making out in the living room at the same time with the family.
Speaker 1: This is definitely not Jesse's imagination, but I can't see it being the Tanner girls imagination because they were like in the house. Jesse's got a revolving door of women, So please, let's imagine a permanent partner.
Speaker 2: For him, right, Yeah, my pink bunnies have seen enough.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, they're scarred for life.
Speaker 2: Seriously, Okay, so this funnies have seen Yeah, that on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe it was the Tanner Girls that imagined Aunt Becky, but I like to think that she's real because you can't have Full House without Aunt Becky. It's true, all right, all right?
Speaker 2: The next one ties in another show with us across, and that Danny Tanner is Ted Moseby from How I Met Your Mother? What, which is technically sort of true because Bob was the voiceover for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, But here's the theory is that it'll turn out that the So it turns out that the mother dies at the end of How I Met Your Mother. I've never watched the shows have anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, the mother dies.
Speaker 2: Mothers why are we killing off? Mom's always killing off mom? Mother dies at the end of How I Met Your Mother. Bob Saget will then send the son off to go live with Barney, and he will take the daughter we've seen plus two more daughters to San Francisco, where Bob Saggitt begins anew in the show Full House, Danny begins Evil House. But wait, because because Danny frequently mentions his dead wife in Full House. True, but that for security purposes, he rearranged his first name to be his full name, because Ted backwards is d E. T. As in Danny Ernest Tanner.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: But see, I don't know. I don't know how I met your mother. So that whole part about the son to go live with Barney, I don't know who the son is. The only Barney I know is a purple dinosaur, and I don't the daughter. We've seen two more daughters.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the daughter? Well, I know the I know the son because he's the main character. Barney is Neil Patrick Harris. He's also kind of a charming womanizer. But who's the daughter? Which one is the daughter?
Speaker 2: I don't I have never watched an episode of the show. I don't even, Like I said, I don't know. I know nothing of no one.
Speaker 1: So we're not qualified to really judge this conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: I'm not qualified to judge this conspiracy theory because I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: Well, and isn't there a reboot how I met your father? So how does that work into this conspiracy theory? I don't know. So they're basically hinging this on Danny's Danny's on his initials D E. T. Danny Ernest Tanner, Okay.
Speaker 2: This it feels like a weak association.
Speaker 1: This is more like fanfic. This is somebody who's a huge fan of How I Met Your Mother and Full House and wanted to create a crossover, and this is what happens.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, No, I'm not. I don't. I don't know that I'm this is again. No, No, I'm gonna make the ones that I think would win for an actual, true conspiracy theory. True. Okay, the next one I think is, I don't know. It's not really a conspiracy theory, but it's just more of a hunch and it would be true.
Speaker 1: It feels correct. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right? Is that Comet was named Comet because of Danny's cleaning obsession?
Speaker 1: Oh like Commet the Yeah, com.
Speaker 2: Commet the dog. So Danny Tanner is known for cleaning and being an e freak, so it's only fitting that their dog is named after a popular cleaning product. I don't think. I don't know that that's true, but I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: We haven't gotten to the Comet episode yet. We'll have to see how they come up with that name. Do you guys ever reveal why you chose Commet?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Never seen that episode, so I have no idea, but that would make.
Speaker 2: Sense, I don't I don't know, but yeah, I think I think that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So you think it's a cleaning product and not like space like Comet and Cosmo. Later we have Cosmo, which is all like space oriented names. But maybe it was cleaning. Maybe we should have named Cosmo mister Fantastic or something, or Ajax or Agax. Right, that's a missed opportunity right there.
Speaker 2: Really, now that I'm thinking about it, that would have been even. Yeah, name him Ajax. That's better.
Speaker 1: I feel that name. We need to text Jeff Franklin. Is this true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, well this is a very believe This is probably the most believable of all.
Speaker 2: Right, this one, this one is not even because this is just like a this that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just an flay yes to that one. Okay, But this last last one is very inventive. It's it says that Kimmy is actually a criminal because in season eight, episode nineteen, Taking the Plunge, Kimmy bribes every college in California with a verbatim CRISP twenty dollars Bill, do I remember that ko too. Okay, so Kimmy's a bribe.
Speaker 2: Basically, Kimmy sent money to all of that along with her college applications.
Speaker 1: But she only got into Clown College. I thought, maybe this is that same episode.
Speaker 2: Twenty Bucks gets you.
Speaker 1: It's a clown college.
Speaker 2: Is a clown go? Yeah? Yeah, they're like, please twenty dollars come on?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I don't know. I wouldn't say that's criminal, but I mean maybe this is a little too on the nose, But I don't think that's criminal behavior.
Speaker 2: Technically you're not.
Speaker 1: I it's well, I mean, well.
Speaker 2: I think it might. I think I think that's how first anything.
Speaker 1: But I think it's I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think that it definitely is criminal behavior to send money to colleges when you're trying to get your kids in.
Speaker 1: Well, but if you're if you're a seventeen year old and you're sending like, it's just twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: Did you get all this? How many schools do you apply to?
Speaker 1: I would say two. I think Kimmy only had forty dollars. Two. Yeah, whatever school DJ got into, and then Clown College Berkeley. I think it was Berkeley. I don't know. I don't, I don't. We we have to wait a lot more with six more seasons before we find out, okay, exactly what was going on with Kimmy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I'm gonna say, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna say Kimmy's innocent in all this.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't. I think if Kimmy were a criminal, that wouldn't be the thing that she got trusted for. There's a lot of other No, no, it would be. What Kimmy gets busted for is exotic animals smuggling.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yets.
Speaker 2: Well, she's running a business out of the Gibbler house now that they're in a bunker. She is getting all manner of strange animals leopards and ostriches and ant eaters and god.
Speaker 1: Knows what, and she's breeding all that right illegal.
Speaker 2: And selling them in San Francisco. And that that's the crime is what gets her in trouble.
Speaker 1: That is a believable crime.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, that's that's my I'm going with that, kim Yeah. And then she's like, well, I can't be an animal breeder anymore. I'll throw parties and so, because you know who's going to do a background check on that.
Speaker 1: Right, and she just goes to clown com business.
Speaker 2: Nobody got you know, that's the thing. She's like, I guess I got to start my yeah, and she's like going to clown college. I know how to do this.
Speaker 4: Kimmy's not really employable, so she's just she's like, yeah, she can't fill out a you know, she doesn't want to fill out a job application because they ask, you know, if you're convicted of a felony. She's like, well, actually I have actually I have for exotic animal Greek.
Speaker 2: Nothing terrible, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, She's not a danger to society, but she's a danger to animals.
Speaker 2: And I think maybe maybe DJ might have been in on it because she's a vet. Oh, so I think she was helping Kimmy. DJ's not innocent, she was she was taking these animals and she was checking them out make sure they were okay after getting shipped for all places, you know, from the fall corners of the world. DJ was like, just bring them into my vet office. I'll check them out for you so much, which is why, which is also why Kimmy moves in with her, because DJ's like, I mean I feel bad, Like, yeah, you know, you got busted and I was in on it, so to say anything so you can move in with you can move in. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes That explains the cow in the kitchen. That explains the alligator in the vet's office. That explained what other animals were fuller house.
Speaker 2: We had a hornbill. Oh yeah. The horn bill that was in the mayor's office was one of Kimmy's that she'd brought into the country years earlier and it got loose. Yes, she sold it to the mayor and that's what happened. To see. The mayor was in on it. Kimmy. Kimmy's been running an exotic animal at just Empire.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, she is the leader.
Speaker 2: She is the Carol Basket of San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is my favorite theory. Now this is it?
Speaker 2: Just Yeah, give me five minutes and the ability to just go with my brain and we're gonna come up with some That's why she always wears animal print.
Speaker 1: The leopard. That's why she's wearing leopard print. Yeah, she's you know, this all makes sense and cohoots with Carol Baskin. Now that's a crossover. I want to see. Oh my god, can you imagine that would be even more unhinged.
Speaker 2: Wonder Fernando made it out.
Speaker 1: Fernando should be counting his blessings right about now.
Speaker 2: Truly, truly. And then there's a special Tiger King episode. Yep, Tiger King moves in next door.
Speaker 1: Wow, this just took a whole new turn, a whole new direction. Thank you, Jody. That that really made my life. It made my day.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna make if we're gonna make Kimmy a criminal, we have to make her a Kimmi criminal, go big or go home has to be something ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh and this fits the bill. This is ridiculous. It doesn't get more, and it doesn't get more.
Speaker 2: Sort of like now you start thinking about you're like, they did have a box of puppies.
Speaker 1: Yeah Ostrich, Yes, the Ostrich, the box of sharpays. Yeah, I know this. This it's whoever created this theory, Bravo. Just Jodie just ran with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, well yeah, they created the theory that Kimmy's a criminal. And then I went, wait, you like, hold my hold my beer, hold my beer, yeah, hold my Ostrich, I've got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 2: You know you know who one of the first people that she was selling exotic animals to. Who cult leader Howie, I mean every good cult leader.
Speaker 1: How He's definitely in this.
Speaker 2: Yes for sure. Yep. This is deeper than we had any idea.
Speaker 1: This is people are like you do a welfare check on the how rude tannerdos girls and say are they okay?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they okay? We are just having too much fun, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm not okay, but but at least they came up with a good story. So well, Oh was this was entertaining?
Speaker 1: What was me?
Speaker 2: And you? Sup?
Speaker 1: Entertainer? I hope everyone else like wild?
Speaker 2: We went places I never expected, never never expected.
Speaker 1: This boy was that fun?
Speaker 2: I am. I'm so glad that you joined us for this episode. Everyone. If you have your own fan fiction theories or would like to expound upon any of those that we have brought up, or if you've heard one that we did not, please post it on our Instagram, which you can follow at how Red Podcast. Send us an email Howard podcast at gmail dot com. We would love to hear your thoughts, and we would love to hear your thoughts on the ones we did discuss and whether or not you think they could be true yes, please try me the criminal.
Speaker 1: Please chime in tell us about the viability of any yes conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: If there's, yeah, any astrophysicists out there that want to tackle that time travel one, please be my guest and explain.
Speaker 1: It to us.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, make sure that you are liking and subscribing to the podcast wherever you're listening so that you can get more incredibly hard hitting important information like was the coma real Thanks for listening to you, guys, And remember the world is small.
Speaker 1: House is full, is it?
Speaker 2: The house is so exotic animals.
Speaker 1: And the house is full of conspiracy theories. Howie, how he how he lives? Mhm