Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, the showdown in California continues. Gavin Newsom clearly losing it his Trump derangement syndrome fixation on all things Trump. You know, Trump is deranged, He's a dictator, he's reckless, he's the moral he's a stone cold liar. You're blaming Trump. And here is the problem is we have been saying federal law enforcement officers were attacked by violent radicals and illegal criminals, and we went through the list of the people that they were catching to keep the people of Los Angeles safe. Now you have two choices here. You can do nothing and let this thing spiral out of control. But the most important thing that I want to really stay focused on is when you look at California and their sanctuary state and say sanctuary city status, and you look at all the people that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, and how much money California spends annually on illegal immigrants in California, and you're running massive deficits and you're the highest tax state in the entire country.
Speaker 2: You're just never going to get the truth.
Speaker 1: And the fact is they don't even keep illegal immigrant statistics on violent crime. We went in terms of our research, we went story by story that we could find and why is it that they care more about the rights of even violent illegal immigrants over the safety and security of people? And you know, and then the reality is is that they have failed miserably and they don't even want to accept with this failure or admits to this failure. And we're at a point in time is what are we now going to do? You either wait and let it play out and risk people dying, or the president was an obligation to keep the country safe, is going to step in and do the job that Gavin Newsom won't do, as the mayor of Los Angeles won't do. Here's the LAPD chief admitting that they're overwhelmed by the riots, describing the violence that you see with your own eyes by the rioters, and Cavin Newsom is blaming Donald Trump for it.
Speaker 3: This violence that I've seen is disgusting. It's escalated now since the beginning of this incident. What we saw the first night was bad. What we've seen subsequent to that is getting increasingly worse and more violent. Tonight, we had individuals out there shooting commercial grade fireworks at our officers that can kill you. And we have adapted our tactics to be able to have a chance, to be able to take these people into custody and to be able to hold them accountable. We are overwhelmed as far as the number of people out there engaged in this type of activity and the type of things that they're doing. They'll they'll take backpacks and the backpack will have a cinder block in it. They have a hammer, and they'll break up the cinder block and use that pass it around to throw at officers, to throw at cars, and throw at other people. We've seen people with hammers, and you've you've broadcasted breaking the ballards behind the Federal Building and taking the rocks, if you will, or pieces of concrete and throwing them at officers. We've had liquid who knows what description thrown at officers. There's no limit to what they're what they're doing to our officers.
Speaker 2: In other words, we are overwhelmed. Keywords here.
Speaker 1: They're throwing cinder blocks at cops, Liquids at cops they are overwhelmed and as a result of a avenusom support of sanctuary state and city status and Mayor Bass's declaration that la is a sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: Well so you know.
Speaker 1: It is a state and local police they are prohibited from inquiring about an individual's immigration status even during the routine course of their work. They are forbidden from holding illegal immigrants until they can be transferred into federal custody. In other words, aiding and abetting the law breaking on a federal basis. Never mind the supremacy clause to the Constitution that would give the right of the federal government that supersedes whatever state law that might be in effect. And federal agencies are quote prohibited in California from commandeering local authorities, you know, to work with immigration agencies and uphold the laws of our land. As Sarah Lisis said, what did California expect? We have a podcaster for governor, And he said that Gavin Newsom and Karen Bass have a real habit of letting Los Angeles burn, and Democrats in the media think riots that injure or kill law enforcement are mostly peaceful anyway, he joins US now Congressman I so welcome back. I'm sorry this is happening in Los Angeles. Our prayers are with the innocent people out there, Our prayers are with law enforcement out there. I don't think the president had any choice, considering that the very people that created this scenario and created sanctuary city and state status, and the people that won't allow us to do their job, and when cops are under fire this way and local police have their hands tied, they can't even assist. I don't think there's any other option.
Speaker 4: Sean, You're exactly right. Thanks for having me on and thanks for making the case so well that President Trump has no greater responsibility than the safety and security of people in their home states in the United States. And when you look at an insurrection, and that's what this really is. I know we've heard that term in the past, but this is an insurrection. These are people lawlessly objecting to law enforcement, delivering valid warrants for arrest, executing what is their constitutional responsibility, obeying the law, dotting all the eyes, and then when they don't like it, they take the violence. And whether it was Eisenhower in the fifties or Lyndon Johnson in the sixties, or nineteen ninety two. Even here in California, in LA, presidents have an obligation and they meet that obligation. And if in the case of both Lyndon Johnson and Dwight David Eisenhower, you've got governors that will not defend their people's, their innocent people's constitutional rights, there's no choice but for the president to step in. And that's what President Trump has done, and you know, uncertain terms, he's doing it for all the right reasons, the same as other presidents have done it.
Speaker 1: So ideally Gavin would have stepped up to do his job. But Gavin has been a part of this movement that has basically put handcuffs on local police. I mean, imagine this er law enforcement officers attacked by violent radicals, and local law enforcement agents can't even ask their status. And you've got people, you know, doing donuts with Mexican flags, and then this whole group of people on the radical left saying it's mostly peaceful and don't believe you're lying eyes, and the same thing with the corrupt news media as well.
Speaker 2: So the choice is here.
Speaker 1: You either wait and hope for the best, and by doing so, I would argue you're putting innocent people's lives at risk, or you become proactive and prevent what happened in the summer of twenty twenty from repeating itself.
Speaker 4: Well, Sean, you're exactly right. This president's not going to have a repeat of twenty twenty. He knows that if you stop it in Los Angeles, it doesn't spread all over the country. That's his obligation, and he's meeting it. It is said that my governor and for that matter, Maxine Waters and others that you saw this weekend irresponsibly take the side of the insurrectionists. They take the side of people who are breaking the law and using deadly force, at least potentially deadly force against law enforcement. And quite frankly, even members of the press. Members of the press have been hit with those rocks. And sooner or later, if you throw a scooter off of a bridge and it falls down, it's going to hit something and kill it. And that's exactly what the president's trying to prevent. I really pray that he succeeds over the objections of my governor and my former colleague here in the House, Karen Bass, because if they had their way, this would simply turn into an out of control riot. And Sean, if I can just pivot, imagine for a moment that these people are doing exactly what they're doing using violent force, not a peaceful demonstration, and it was on any other subject. Let's just say that it was on vot id or some issue from the other side. Do you think for a moment that the mayor and the governor wouldn't quickly crack down and quell the idea that people would use violence on the right, of course not. This is simply making an excuse for violence on the left.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I look at the stats in your state. You know they on paper it's nearly five percent of the population, just shy a five percent that they say are illegal. That is an astronomically high amount.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: That means millions of people in California they are illegally. Then police officers they can't even acquire about an individual's status during the course of their work, which is insane. And you know, the California Governor Newsom vows sanctuary to all who seek it January seventh, twenty nineteen. And then I can give you all the examples which I did in the last hour, won't repeat it here of all of the Panus crimes committed by illegals in California. And I was asking this question on X last night, Gavin, have you ever called any of the families? Do you care at all about the safety of the citizens in your state, because apparently he does not, because if he did care, he wouldn't allow this to continue. And for example, if you allow sanctuary state status and you don't allow cops to do their job and enforce the laws, what is the federal government supposed to do turnal blind eye to you assisting in the law breaking.
Speaker 4: Well, you're exactly right, Sean, And as you've seen in these vivid videos that we're all seeing, for the most part, the federal officers or the National guardsmen have been federalized. They're simply creating the space for the police to do their job. And that's what I really commend is that it was the police in Los Angeles who were very much on the side of what the presidents doing, who were overwhelmed. The President realized it sent in troops to create a stable environment comparatively in which the police can make those arrests. And by the way, when you say they can't ask somebody's status. It's worse than that, Sean. In California, when Bill Hooton was president, and even when George W. Bush became president, we had programs where if you had somebody incarcerated for a crime in a county jail and they were going to be released, that you would allow an ICE agent to determine just come in and determine whether they were lawfully in the country or not, so that you wouldn't be releasing somebody.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm fully aware of it.
Speaker 1: State and local officers are forbidden from holding illegal immigrants so they can be transferred to federal customy custody. By law, they are prevented from helping out ICE agents now. Meanwhile, to quote Tom Holman, Department of Homeland Security, and we have Christy Noman, Pam Bondy on TV you tonight. I mean they're dealing with the worst of the worst that they're rounding up out there.
Speaker 4: Well, exactly, Sean, And you know, yes, we have eighteen or twenty million people who may not have committed crimes that are also here. But it's the obstruction when they're going after people who have committed other crimes, other than just being here illegally. It's the tip of the iceberg. If you're going to see this kind of violence against trying to get rid of a rapists and murderers and people who have committed assault. If we're going to see this over that, imagine when we're simply trying to say to people it's time for you to go home. You had your due process, and it's safe for you to return to your home country. So if we don't do it now, it only will get worse. I commend the President and his entire cabinet and team for doing their job, and I really, to be honest, I'm just ashamed of my governor and the mayor of LA. They took oaths and they're clearly not living up to those oaths.
Speaker 1: Quick, Frank, right back more with California Congressman Darrel Lisa on the other side. We'll hit the phones as well when we get back eight hundred and ninety four one show, and we'll get a lot of your reaction to this as we continue straight ahead.
Speaker 5: Chucky Schulmer is sure upset because we want to see where the money went.
Speaker 2: Where's the money?
Speaker 5: Maybe we should start with him.
Speaker 2: How about at Chucky. Where is the dough Sean Hennedy.
Speaker 1: You need to reach your kids instantly, turn to one of our news sponsors. You'll love the technology of rapid radios dot com. They are walkie talkies with industrial strength that are on a nationwide network. And for a limited time go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off free ups shipping. Rapid Radios can keep you connected with your family with the touch of a button. You simply pull them out of a box. You press a button, you start talking to your kids anywhere anytime. That's one touch connection. Rapid Radio has nationwide LTE coverage, no subscription, you'll ever pay, no monthly fee. Ever, it's one hundred percent private. It's ready to go right out of the box. Just go to rapid radios dot com and get in on what everyone is using and talking about. You'll love the technology. For a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off. You get free ups shipping from Michigan, and if you add the promo code Radio you'll get an extra five percent off. Go now to rapid radios dot com and be prepared. We continue now with all the madness of mayhem going on in California, California Congressman darryl Isa is with us. So if he's aiding in a bedding and law breaking and now he's saying, come arrest me, and Gavin Newsom's you know, is threatening to cancel funding the California is paying the bills and threatening to withhold payments to the federal government in terms of tax dollars. If that's if, if that is his position, then I don't think they have any choice but to arrest him.
Speaker 2: And he's I think he wants it. He's like begging for it.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, he is begging for it. He looks sean. He thinks he's going to be the next president the United States. And you know, I can't I actually can't wait for our nominee to be up against somebody on the far left who makes the decision for the people not on my side the left and right, but the people in the middle and even on the center left, who are just appalled at what's going on. I would like nothing more than to have that kind of referendum again the way we just had it between my former senator, because Harris was such a left winger that she was rejected. We picked up increases in every county in California in Republican votes for Donald J. Trump, and we did so partially because they wanted him back, but definitely because they didn't want Harris and the left wing that we put up with with Biden for four full.
Speaker 1: Years, well, they ultimately together combined caused all of this. All right, we'll continue our coverage of these violent protesters out in Los Angeles and the President's decision to do the job that Gavin refuses to do, and law enforcement by law Cantu. We appreciate your time, Congressman Daryl Aisa I had twenty five down to the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: Glad you with us.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. That is a good question. Why am I getting on stage with a professional comedian, because it's it's kind of two shows in one. Punchlines and Patriots every day. Jimmy Fayala is trying out new really you know, it brings tear to my eyes bits that he's going to be using during the show. If you can join us, if you're in the clear Water at Tampa area, if you're in the Panhandle, Orlando, if you're in Fort Myers, Arisota, wherever you know, you might want to come join us. It's Saturday, June twenty eight, seven o'clock, Clearwater, Ruth Eckert Hall, and the next night Sunday, June twenty ninth, seven o'clock, and this would be Miami Fort Lauderdale. It's in Fort Lauderdale at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. But that would also include, you know, places like Boca and del Ray Beach and places like Manalapan and Palm Beach and West Palm Beach. I will tell you this is going to be irreverent, politically incorrect, and it is going to be a lot of fun, and there'll be patriotism. In other words, we're going to be it's gonna be just the opposite of every other show you see on stage, and it's gonna be it's gonna be a great night. I hope you can join us Hannity dot com for tickets and information. I want to remind you Fourth of July is not far away. Summertime means gathering with family, friends, celebrating, you know, with the fact that we live in the greatest country God gave men, and I'm sure many of you want to proudly fly an American flag that's actually made in America, not made in China. One that is the best quality, and that would be from Allegiance Flag Supply. It's one hundred percent American, the highest quality materials in the US. I have mine flying right outside my house and it's the most beautiful flag you'll ever see, one hundred percent American made and hands sown and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Charleston, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: And now with Allegiance Flag they have their biggest sale of the summer. You have no excuse not to get one, and right now you'll save twenty five percent off on your American flag flag sets and get yours in time for the fourth of July. It's simple. There's only one place to get it online. Go to their website, Show Allegiance dot com. If you use the promo code Hannity. Not only do you get twenty five percent off, you'll also get free shipping. One word show Allegiance dot Com promo code Hannity get yours in time for the fourth of July. Allegiance Flags American Flags for Great America made the American way. Anyway, with all the derangement in the media that we have been chronicling about what's going on in Los Angeles, you know, don't believe you're lying. Eyes, don't believe you see a city a blaze because the state run legacy media mob is lying to you. As we have been chronicling on fake new CNN, they're lying on MSDNC predictably, they're lying. Local media in Los Angeles has been lying, and they're mostly peaceful. And then people like Maxine Waters, He's not telling the truth. Corey Booker's not telling the truth. Certainly, Gavin Newsom's not telling the truth. And there are people that have been in the middle of this, one of them. And I noticed, you know, postings online and it's like anything but peaceful, just like the footage that we will show you tonight. And you can decide for yourself if you haven't been following it all weekend. But anyway, Cam Higg is his name, uh, and he's kind of like an independent reporter. And I saw a lot of your posts online and I'm like, oh, at least this guy's telling us the truth, Cam, how are you good?
Speaker 6: How are you sean The streets.
Speaker 1: Of La officially belonged to the writers that got my attention.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they burned five Waimo autonomous self driving vehicles, the evs, in the middle of the street. I guess they were lined up and kind of blocked in, all cornered down each other. They burned all five of them, and before one of them was burned, they stood on top of it with a Mexican flag in front of the smoke.
Speaker 1: And how many Mexican flags have you seen in your coverage?
Speaker 6: I couldn't. I couldn't count them.
Speaker 2: Just you can't count them.
Speaker 6: It's not thousands.
Speaker 2: What do you make of this report?
Speaker 1: Just thenews dot com had and a report that an adversy group at the center of this is organizing efforts. Because I also saw the videos, you know, conveniently placed cement blocks that they were dumping on police cars. I played earlier in the program, the police chief saying that they're overwhelmed by the riots, describing that police officers are being pelted with bricks and concrete and they have no idea of fluids being thrown at a molotov cocktails, et cetera. What do we know about the organization and who's behind some of this. Do we know anything that you've been able to discover.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you there's one group that's responsible for organizing at least part of it's the Party for Socialism and Liberation the PSL. They have chapters all around the country. I'm from Seattle. They have chapters in Seattle. They have chapters in Los Angeles. I dealt with them a lot when I operated in Los Angeles. More their post had last time I checked sixty thousand likes to go to City Hall yesterday, So that's where everyone started out with that massive thousands of people crowd outside of the City Hall and then they moved to the VA clinic and they attacked that. But as far as the palettes and stuff like that go, I'll tell you I found a palette last night of literal just pieces of concrete on a palette right where protesters can grab it, and not an easy place to get a palette either, kind of behind cover. And my friend Anthony Cabasa, who's also an independent journalist, he found that palette and pointed out to me yesterday. I didn't even realize there was a palet underneath it. And he goes, there's somebody put this here. There's a palette here, and he found several palettes the night before as well, on the second night of the La riots. Last night was the third, and we're gearing up for the fourth tonight. But what happened is these guys were all on an overpass on street level and then below street level is the freeway, and so the police were getting ready to come up the ranch and clear these guys, and they started throwing cinder blocks, line scooters, anything large that you could find to throw off the overpass at the moving police vehicles. So what that caused is all of the police officers were trapped underneath the underpass and they couldn't leave either side because from both sides they were throwing cinderblocks, bricks, electric scooter stuff like that, and so the concert trap enter there. Some of their cruisers are like out in the open being completely trash, bricks getting thrown at them. They lit one on fire and as a police officer came out to extinguish it with fire extinguisher, they hadn't be had of the brick.
Speaker 1: Well complicates this, I think the most is because it's a sanctuary state, as approved by Gavin Newsoen himself. They ended up apprehending. According to the federal government, you know people you know, guilty of everything from murder to rape and drug dealing and everything in between, the worst of the worst. And state and local officials are forbidden from holding illegal immigrants until they can be transferred into federal custody. And at that point there is there is no authority for local police to actually do their job. If they even wanted to do their job, they'll be risking their career.
Speaker 6: It goes further than that. It's not just for immigrants either, it's for anything, including these rights. My friend is no journalist, although Buttzoni who have been out it's spoke with law enforcement last night and this These orders are coming from the top. They're allowed to defend themselves, but that's about it. They're not allowed to actually quell these riots at all. There's nothing they can do. The state and city refuse to allow federal law enforcement to get in here. Karen Bath says that the people of la are scared right now, that the rioters specifically she's talking about, that's why they're riding.
Speaker 2: They're scared.
Speaker 6: They're not scared, they're emboldened because Karen Bass, the mayor of Los Angeles, refuses to do anything about these protests. They feel that they can do whatever they want with zero ramifications. They're not scared, they are emboldened.
Speaker 1: Well, it's unbelievable and you're seeing this with your own eyes. The media is lying, aren't they. Is Gavin Newsom lying?
Speaker 6: Of course they're lying. Yeah, they keep saying that.
Speaker 2: It's like Mayor Bass is lying.
Speaker 6: She is the worst in terms of liars.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your time, Thank you, my friend. All right, quick break right back to our phones.
Speaker 2: Told for you.
Speaker 1: Our number is eight hundred and nine four one shot. If you want to be a part of the prob Look, uh, this is just a dangerous world. I mean, thanks to Biden and Harris, violent crime in our country over thirty percent, and sometimes you know, the madness occurs. What are you going to do if somebody God forbid breaks into your home or your business and they want to bring harm to you and your family and you have you have to have a personal safety and security plan. And I mean when they come in and they are ready to kill you. Well that's where sig Sour comes in. They are the world's leading manufacturer of firearms, optics ammunition suppressors.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I have the P three sixty five. It's the most popular concealed carry pistol, game changing capacity, comfortable to carry, it's easy to shoot. I also have the sig Sour P three twenty, the same one that is currently in use by our armed forces. It is the official side arm of every branch of the US US Military, currently in use by our forces both at home and abroad in defense of freedom. And today's sig Sour firearms, they're all proudly made in the USA, all of them made in New Hampshire, nearly four thousand employees. They're creating the next generation of weaponry which we need desperately, and these are high paying career jobs. Many of their employees are former military and six hour firearms optics suppressors. That includes the industry's unique only infinite guarantee God forbid. Something breaks and I don't think it will, but if it does, they'll fix it. If not, they'll replace it. And you don't need to receipt a warranty card because a six hour is fully transferable forever.
Speaker 2: Right now, for a very.
Speaker 1: Special offer, just go to sigsur dot com slash Hannity and you will save today.
Speaker 2: That's one word.
Speaker 1: Sig s a u er dot com slash Hannity and save today and have your personal safe desecurity plan in place if that God forbid moment comes.
Speaker 5: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Tom is in Long Island, New York.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tom?
Speaker 1: How are you my old stomping grounds. This is why I left New York because of the madness. And there's madness in California. That's why people are leaving. That Styton droves what's going on?
Speaker 8: Well, at least on Long Island. Nobody talks with an accent.
Speaker 2: You know it's hold those Oh really, you don't talk with an accent? How you doing? Coffee? Walk? Radio? Don't speaking?
Speaker 8: How are you? I'm doing fine, But I got a question for you. I've been listening to you driving home from work for years, and I got a question for you. You always talk to these unimportant people of these very important people about peeled, unpeeling the onion, unpeeling the onion. I don't really get that on Long Island here. When we peel an onion or peel a banana, we're taking the outside stuff off. Now, if you're unpeeling the onion, are you like gluing the outside things back on again? What's going on with that?
Speaker 1: You're asking you a funny question. No, if you actually peel, If you look at an onion and you peel every layer of the onion, it's actually very thin. And so if you're taking off layer after layer after layer, what I really mean by that is I'm saying I'm doing a deep dive, and you have to uncover one layer and then uncover the next layer, and then uncover the next layer. Oh you don't just say oh, I found the answer of the next day. It takes time. Although in certain cases I had sources. It's sources in Ferguson, Missouri that tell me John, there are multiple eyewitnesses that will confirm that Darren Wilson's story. They're already on the record. I knew before everybody else. Why because I had contacts and I made phone calls. I mean, that's That's that's how you do your job. That's why we take great pride in being right and the legacy media mob is wrong. If I get it wrong every day, let me tell you, nobody's gonna trust me. That's why nobody trusts the legacy media mob anymore. That's why they had no impact on this election. And they threw everything they had at Donald Trump. And now they're going to try and tell you that what we see out in Los Angeles isn't happening. Why because they care about Democrats and they want to, you know, circle the wagons around Gavin and that the insanity of sanctuary city and state policies. Good luck with that. Not gonna work anyway. My friend got a role. Appreciate you being with us, Mark South Carolina, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi, Sean, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: Thank you for all you do for us.
Speaker 7: So you are a true padiot as you can hear on your listen. Well, yeah, I have an accent, I speak funny. I'm an ex South African legally came here and the immigration situation as it is now, this is not a wake up cores for everybody.
Speaker 4: Then I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean what we got for four years every day was a trojan horse delivered here every day for four years by the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and you have to ask yourself, why why did they want you know, ten twelve, fourteen, twenty million illegals in this country unvetted? Why would they allow known terrorists in our country and gang members, cartel members and murderers and rapists and other other violent criminals.
Speaker 2: Why classical?
Speaker 7: I mean I lived through it in my background from South Africa. What happened is this is a classical plot to undermine the country and from within and destroy it from within, because there's no way they can take us on militarily most countries, so they undermine it from within. And if you look at the numbers that are year that are fifteen million, probably more like twenty if you do the simple methods, we have to deport like two hundred thousand immigrants a day, we're doing one thousand, maybe two thousand. And the point of this call is a rally cry. This is by no means a call to violence or anything like that. It's a rally cry to my citizens. Are all the American citizens immigrants like me, Democrats, Republicans, independents, let us rise up and assist the police departments at our local grassroots levels. Let us go in the hundreds like they did in the old militia days. Let us go in the hundreds and support these guys, even if we drive buses to go and incarcerate these guys that they've captured.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you then border on vigil anteism. And these are not trained people. I prefer trained professionals that instead of the average citizen. Now, the average citizen has the right to protect themselves, their family, their business. But with all that said, when you're dealing with mobs, and that's what we're witnessing in Los Angeles, you and insurrection like we're witnessing in Los Angeles, you need the pros on the street. And even then it can get out of hand very quickly. And this is where President Trump had to make a call. And the call was very simple. As far as I'm concerned, local police have handcuffs on them. They cannot do their job because of the sanctuary state policies as supported by the governor. Now you know the media, they're stunned over Trump's support for Gavin Newsom's arrest. They didn't have any problems with Donald Trump being arrested twice, including having his fingerprint and a mug shot. I think Gavin wants to be a martyr. I think he thinks this helps him politically and would help him get the nomination because he's going to be the most radical of radical lefties, and that would help him in a Democratic primary. It will not help him in a general election because when the country learns about the failure that is California, I think they're reject him. I don't care how slick he might be, and I know him well. I got a role. Appreciate your call eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.