Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, Welcome back to the bonus episodes of the Give Them La La Podcast. I'm so excited for today because we're talking about non negotiables. Jessica sent in, like, because my brain is so fried. Jessica's continued being the brain and then some and she was like, what about non negotiables for the bonus episode?
Speaker 2: Non negotiables and deal breakers.
Speaker 1: And deal breakers, and I was like, oh my gosh, I have a plethora of all of those, which is why I have not many friends and don't have a boyfriend. Because it's very it's not picky. It's called non negotiables, I mean, and deal breakers and no.
Speaker 3: Negotiables are like because I've had to think about this, those are like hard stop, like oh, you can meet the perfect person and if they are stuck in this certain way, Nope, no done moving on or friend And if they're like whatever, sorry, I can't be your friend. So I'm dying to hear your guys.
Speaker 2: And then I have a.
Speaker 1: Few do you have yours in mind?
Speaker 4: Easton me?
Speaker 1: But are you? Are you?
Speaker 4: I'm teeing them up in my head because I'm thinking about.
Speaker 5: It, and when I'm not, when I'm not on the mic, I can grab them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're feeling well, let's start with our friends, our friends who wrote in, or just can start us off.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to say, we could start.
Speaker 3: Do you want to start with us because you guys first us so non negotiables for and this is right now for friends and for partners.
Speaker 2: My top is rude. And I know this is cliche. I'm gonna say it anyway. Rude to waiters, rude to.
Speaker 3: Housekeepers, rude to any sort of staff that they could possibly feel is which is not This is inta accurate, but I'm going to say it. Would they act like are beneath them, Rude to Nanny's, rude to this, rude to that. I have gone on a date with a guy who I thought back in Nashville was so fine, and I was like, oh my, he was a musician. I was like, he's so hot, he's successful. This is gonna be great. We go out, we go to a concert, and this was like ten minutes into our date. He's great, We're getting along and the waiter comes over and he's such a dick to the waiter, like, you know, just like not looking them in the eye, being an asshole, and in my mind, I'm like, Okay, maybe he's in a bad mood. Throughout the night, every time he were great, every time the waiter comes over, dick rude. And then I was like, finally, at the end of the night, I'm like, well, I'm never gonna, you know, date this guy again. And I was very upfront. I said, oh, because then he went to tip.
Speaker 2: Oh. Then he went to tip and it was like ten percent, and I was like, through with him.
Speaker 4: We should never goes, don't don't.
Speaker 3: Go, and he's cheap, and I think God had cash on me. I think I took out like sixty percent tip. I put it on the table. I said, I'm going to get an uber home. You're a dick, I was. I was so fed up and disgusted.
Speaker 1: I don't think people realize how forward you are. I know, because you're so sweet. I know, but you I think you're more forward than I am.
Speaker 2: Thank you sometimes when, especially when I'm fed up. You've heard me when.
Speaker 3: I'm fed up, not with you, but with other people, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: No, but you've been fed up on my behalf before. Yeah, I send you in. I'm like you, I need you to.
Speaker 5: Be like, you're really good at it too, like the way you can approach it, and then the way that it's you sweet talk it and then dismiss yourself. You're like, oh, okay, well thank you as a sweet fuck you, but thank you.
Speaker 2: So it's that.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, I mean, I have a bunch. But like true non negotiables hates pets. If you're like, if you hate dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh you have that too, all right, you hate piggy back off of her the conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like people who don't like animals or like when they don't sit down in a house.
Speaker 1: That like, okay, but hold on what kind of animals though, because if I'm with some if I'm with a dude and he's like, I'm just not a cat person, no big deal, I can't say that I really am. Either. I liked my cat, but like I can't say that I like would want to go out and get a cat.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: If people have cats, great, Like I'm not afraid of them, but it's not a deal breaker. It's when you tell me you don't like dogs that I'm like, you're a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: That's true, because what if they had a rat, like I would not be okay with like a rat, a pet rat.
Speaker 4: Like a free rom rat.
Speaker 2: No, Like people have pet rats that are like white and.
Speaker 1: Red eye.
Speaker 5: Honestly not negotiable for me. I think is pet rats and snakes for women and birds?
Speaker 2: Oh so you're going opposite. This is like if they have pet rat, you can't.
Speaker 4: That's non negotiable for me.
Speaker 1: You're out of there.
Speaker 5: I'm out birds, snakes, spiders, rats, spiders, spiders.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: There was a guy who was really, really fucking hot built. I would have climbed this like a treat, all right. And I was ready to go to his house and he's like, I can't wait for you to come over, and he sends me a picture of his triantola, and I was like, this is where I say, nice, I'm not coming over there. It was like he like put it on his chest, which his chest was looking nice and mine.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, ew, really, tarantula, you I love tarantula's.
Speaker 1: How do you say it? Tarantula or triantula or a tarantula. It's tarantula, not triant What did I say at the beginning?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All I know is they're ginormous and Harry and right.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, can you tell some of your non negotiables because I feel like it's not just hates dogs.
Speaker 1: Can I sing something to you? Because I said, it's Harry and scary and it just tapped me into this song that I used to sing as a little kid to like my friend's older brothers and they would laugh so hard and I felt so cool, and I had learned it from like another friend's older brother. But it's like I saw your mom. She opened up her legs and said, come on. It was it was so scary, big black and Harry.
Speaker 6: Remind me of the Translas, like, oh, your mom own the Transla Tarantula triangula a triangula tri angela I've ever hurt in my life.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to say it. It's really hard.
Speaker 5: My non negotiables is a hairy triangula for me?
Speaker 1: Tri no no, no no. Honestly, I think it would be going and supporting animals in captivity. I would say if you think that, like, and I'm always down to educate you, all right, like I get the whole like, oh my gosh, what's going on vacation and like we could swim with dolphins and then I go skirt. Let me tell you about swimming with dolphins. First of all, we shouldn't be staying at any hotel where there's dolphins on the property for you to swim with. I will not be supporting that. And if they still don't care, like if they look at me like I'm so cute, like we're good here, Like if you don't care about zoos, We're going to Sea World and you think it's all fun and entertaining, and.
Speaker 2: Where else am I?
Speaker 1: Goodness, say an Arca, We're done here, disgusting. We don't need to we don't need to continue this conversation.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people who are still like very ignorant to it. And if they're willing to open their mind just to tad and listen to what I'm saying, which there have been dudes where I'm like, hey, I would love if you would watch Blackfish with me, and the dudes who are like really down to watch it and do watch it with me and then change their mind, I'm like, Okay, you're a keeper. Maybe not for me, but like for someone.
Speaker 2: Else, really maybe not for you. Because they change their.
Speaker 1: Mind, they aren't here are they.
Speaker 7: Oh, something else, something else may have ached me out, but I'm like, Okay, I feel like you've got a good heart, Like you can watch something and.
Speaker 1: Go, wow, this is wrong.
Speaker 4: You're open minded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that's the biggest deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Open minded is also top for me. That's not a not that's a non negotiable. Just because you brought up you have to be open minded. You can't be like I honestly don't even care. I'll say this politically whise, I kind of care a little, but like, I don't need someone to take my political stance one hundred percent, but I need you to be open minded. Same with religion. I don't need someone who believes in my higher power, but I would like you to have an open mind with you. They can see why you believe, yes, or at least take you know, they can take a stance in great But also don't.
Speaker 2: Be like that's stupid or that's it's like, have an open mind. Hear me out.
Speaker 3: And I feel like with Blackfish, you said, yes, some people are uneducated, but if they can have an open mind and be like, I mean, I don't see what the problem is, but sure, let me watch something. Then they most likely will change their views.
Speaker 1: You know, that's interesting that you brought up like politically and like spiritually or religiously. I think I think I would have to be pretty in alignment politically spiritually. Those are like, those are my core beliefs, and if we're not on the same page, there will be a day where something could happen in this world that's gonna tear us apart. I think a good point. We've got to be pretty on the same page.
Speaker 3: A lot of people wrote in with that, By the way, a lot of people said, like, if you believe certain and I'm not talking morals. A lot of people wrote in said, if you're a certain political party, that's a non negotiable for me. I am a certain political party in my family. A lot of my extended family is not.
Speaker 1: I think it's changed though once we got little trumpy. Yeah, you know now it's like variant. And I think if someone were to come up to me and you know, say that they're I just feel like those are core beliefs.
Speaker 2: No, they one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Those are like the things where I look at the world and go, this is what I want the world to be like. And if you if you see the world differently than I do. How are we supposed to like be together and raise children together?
Speaker 2: That's very, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I love this because, for instance, Kyle and I are higher power and spiritually very different.
Speaker 2: Pages.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a Catholic, right, No, I was raised I'm not.
Speaker 3: But what I believe in higher power is way more open now, And I just personally don't think God. I think everyone's God is the same and God is just a name to put to this.
Speaker 2: Higher power.
Speaker 3: He still and he wouldn't mind me saying this, but he still questions if there's anything at all.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know.
Speaker 3: We're very I couldn't live my life like that. I'm like, I would break down. How do you get through every day without like referring to a higher power every few hours?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, God, please help me, you know what I'm say or just like.
Speaker 1: Have you talked about that when you do have kids? Like what to say?
Speaker 3: He is down for As of now, we're constantly if this was like two years ago, even completely different plays, So we're always changing our opinions and growing. I'm sure by the time we have a kid that it all have changed. But as of now, he goes. I love the core principles that religion teaches as far as being kind, being this and that, and he goes. So I'm not against having some sort of structure. That being said, I don't agree with a lot of churches, and.
Speaker 1: That's organized religion religion, and I feel the exact same way. Yes, I don't want someone telling me how to live my life. Here's a book, read this, and if you do exactly what it says, you're going.
Speaker 2: To go to heaven. And if you don't, you're gonna go to hell.
Speaker 1: Right like, fuck off. Yes, I'm just gonna go out be a good person. Know that, Like my higher power has got me, and you know we're good here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's more spiritual. He doesn't like organized religion, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And I think he's exploring that right now. And I'm definitely exploring that right now. Spirituality and religion is something that I have, Like every month, I have different views and experiences. So I'm just open to sort of that changing and growing.
Speaker 2: But for both of us, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's so crazy when you think about going out and like meeting people, whether it's friends or like your life partner, how much you really have to do take into consideration when it's like is this gonna be a productive friendship or like a productive marriage where it's gonna last a long time, like all of the things that you don't really think about. You just think like, oh, we're gonna fall in love and like we're gonna have babies. No, it's like much more complex than that. Yeah, Like you have to have the really tough conversations before you can jump into like signing a contract, and like, here we are, we're together forever, and the second we decide not to be, we're gonna have to kind of go through hell to like not be around each other.
Speaker 3: And that's a great point. And this is where I'm also going. This is a privileged view. But my viewpoint is like when I met Kyle and he was like, oh, there's nothing after you die. You just die and you go into the ground. In my mind, I go, wow, that's very different view. But like if I'm not meant to be with him, then that'll like I'm obviously meant to be with him, and his viewpoint has changed. I've heard a lot of stories about people who believe in God, they marry an atheist, they're great. They just have different views and spirituality. The atheist gets in a car accident, has a near death experience, views are changed in a second, So it's just itchy about They're like.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing about the near death experience. I'm just like, things change like that, your viewpoints, and you know what, we all reserve the right to evolve, change our minds, take on new beliefs, And I think it's beautiful when someone can feel a certain way and then have something happen. He goes right back to you've got an open mind, and you're someone who's a good human being because you're going to be able to be placed in different situations and get along with people and learn from them. You're not going to be a dick because it's your way or the highway. I don't dig people like that. I don't either, Yeah, And I'm not saying that my non negotiables like me saying, how am I supposed to raise a family with you if we don't believe in the same thing. That may not be the case there. I know many people where the mom is Jewish and the dad is Christian and they have a beautiful life together and they raise their children and there's not a care in the world. Well, there's a lot of cares in the world, but you know they like deal, right, Yes, So I'm not saying my negotiable art should be everybody's yes, no.
Speaker 2: But that it's great points and they share. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of times I say shit and you're like, well, me and Kyle met two months after he broke up. Well, me and Kyle don't believe it. And I'm like, you and Kyle are different.
Speaker 3: I like bringing it up though, like you make great points, and in my mind, I go, yeah, that's so true.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I go, wait a second, me and Kyle don't do that.
Speaker 1: And then you and Kyle changed my mind because you have a very effortless It seems very effortless and easy and it just works. Yeah, it seems very fun. When I watch your Instagram stories, which I haven't watched them in a few months, or because.
Speaker 2: You've been off, I G.
Speaker 1: I've been off.
Speaker 4: I G.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I want to be there right now, the.
Speaker 4: One with you two. When he got that MGK guitarist, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I died two nights in a row.
Speaker 1: First night he's.
Speaker 2: Going off about Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: He's like, look, you know, I said watches you know he sees Sidney Sweeney in some sort of film, and he's like, you know whatever, I'm.
Speaker 1: Night follow Jessica on Instagram? What is your Instagram name?
Speaker 2: Against j M Walter eight? But night too. I came back help. He goes, I'm going to an event today. I go, great, have funn He goes, it's a guitar event. I come home. On the calendar there's a hot, hot chick.
Speaker 3: A photo of this hot chick, fucking hot, blond and barely anything, standing with a guitar.
Speaker 2: And it says to Kyle.
Speaker 1: Love Sophie, I are so fair a heart.
Speaker 4: But you go, how does she know your name? And he goes, it was not my name tag.
Speaker 3: He goes, look, I was standing in line trying to meet someone else and we had to go through her. It was on my name tag. And he goes, I didn't seek her out. And then he's like, she maybe sees that.
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 1: You dirty?
Speaker 4: He is a dirty dog.
Speaker 2: But I saw her, I'd probably wait in line for her.
Speaker 1: She was for sure fantasizing about yanking on his mini braid with a bi.
Speaker 4: Old strap on his padawan braid.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, someone dogged me and these were about to get to it, but the non negotiable someone said, it's someone I know him.
Speaker 1: I love when they dog you. It's someone you know.
Speaker 2: It's someone he works at Action Park. His name's Teddy. But he said a padawan braid, and I was like, you're such a dick. Kyle's bread I like it. I do too.
Speaker 3: I think it's hot. But I think it's hot because so many people hate it. And that's why Kyle keeps.
Speaker 1: I think that's why it's hot, Kyle, the fact if everyone loved it, it would be gone.
Speaker 2: It would be gone, exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what are other people's non negotiables?
Speaker 2: This is a big one. Smoking. A lot of them.
Speaker 3: Say, like smoking cigarette, smoking weed is great cigarette smoking, So smoking.
Speaker 1: SIGs non negotiable. You're a sick smoker, can I tell you? And I feel really, really badly.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I went to Ariana's show. The line was way too long to go to the bathroom, so I went across the street. I come back in it's intermission and people wanted photos and I go to lean In and it's where everyone's smoking and I felt like a dick, but I was like you, I can't do the cigarette smoke you guys, I'm sorry, I gotta go. I am not taking any pictures with anyone who has a lit cigarette. Yeah there's something different, Like I was a vapor.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's the vapor.
Speaker 5: From a guy's standpoint, i'd rather see a girl have a vape and just a big old stick in her hand.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something with this with the cigarettes, the cigarettes are not only hurting you, but they're hurting me as well.
Speaker 2: The vape.
Speaker 1: Go puff your vape. That's why I didn't feel bad about it. I was like, I'm only hurting me. I'm not hurt you know, I'm choosing to hurt like you can. Well, I hope.
Speaker 4: I do love a good drag from a cigarette.
Speaker 6: Here, you're so disgustingly putting non negotiable for you.
Speaker 2: Or it's not if a girl smokes, I can't have.
Speaker 5: A girl like a constant smoker. But if we're like out at a bar and like I don't drink, so.
Speaker 4: It's like I got on that.
Speaker 1: It stays this sense.
Speaker 5: Not if I just take like two puffs on the girl two puffs.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I'm just not looking for a smoker.
Speaker 5: But if she takes a draggert who at a bar once a month, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a step you're talking about smokers.
Speaker 2: Let's take a step above that.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's a little hot if you see this hot girl and then you she doesn't smoke in a month and you see.
Speaker 2: At her bar and she takes a little drag off a sag or is.
Speaker 1: That too much?
Speaker 4: Now? Hot?
Speaker 1: Hot, very hot, very changing your No, are we talking about somebody sitting there being like I'm just gonna have or are we talking about someone who's got Marlborough reds in their purse at all times?
Speaker 4: I can't do a package.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna sit there and have my guy with SIGs in his pocket being like smoke break. It's like, no, we're not.
Speaker 2: We're good here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm down with I'm down with being against the SIGs. I couldn't And it makes your teeth yellow, makes your car smell, your hair smell.
Speaker 1: I hope we don't offend smokers.
Speaker 2: Smokers. We love you, but.
Speaker 1: We're judging you.
Speaker 3: Okay, But if it's little'll take a drag from you, Yes, once in a while at the bar, and it'll be hot that I find me.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing this up. This is a great one because you've said this to me before.
Speaker 1: All Right, what is it.
Speaker 3: I can't have a partner who this is from a woman, It doesn't matter. I can't have a partner who isn't motivated or driven towards something.
Speaker 2: It can be anything. What do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, they have to be driven by something. I don't care what it is. But you have to have motivation, like I need you to get up and care, but also like I'm gonna need the motivation to like bring home a paycheck, Like I can't have you out like hobbying your ass off. Okay, go earn some money. You're an adult. We have bills to pay. Like, I will not be anyone's sugar mama. And there was a point in time, y'all where I met this really hot six' five sexy motherfucker THAT i was, like you don't have a. CAR i got a. Car we're. Good like you don't have a, JOB i have a. Job twinkle toes and all of the, sudden like to the point where when he would, TALK i was, Like, wow he's so, smart and then like the blinders started falling. Off AND i was sitting in his uh his studio apartment With fluretic and he's. Talking i'm, like, oh you're Not you're not. Smart you're really fucking. Stupid you say, out you put a lot of words and things thoughts together to where you just lose. People and they may think you're smart because they can't keep. Up, yeah but it's really because you don't make sense right, Right like once you started comparing yourself to a, pig What i'm, like pigs don't have. Responsibilities. Okay the landlord ain't rolling up To wilbur saying runt sdo you fucking? Idiot and he was. Old he was like pushing forty And i'm looking, around going what AM i? Doing And i'm digmatized again what?
Speaker 3: Happenedetized and he called himself a minimalist And you're, like you're.
Speaker 1: Just he's the one that triggered me being Like i'm doing this TikTok About. Uh he's, LIKE i don't have A tv BECAUSE i just don't WATCH. Tv, no you. BROKE i don't have a car BECAUSE i just like don't feel like you need a. Car we live IN.
Speaker 2: La you need.
Speaker 4: One it's Not New.
Speaker 1: York you broke at give them lalla, TikTok and you guys shot out twinkle. Toes he was a. Snack he was. Fine he was fine as it.
Speaker 2: Gets not worth it, though not worth.
Speaker 1: IT i don't want to.
Speaker 4: Scrub he was the greatest.
Speaker 1: Thing, well you're the only one ever to say, that because Whill.
Speaker 5: Josh, yeah he also. Agreed he was, like he can't think, that but all, yeah not you knock that Off.
Speaker 2: Easton does this apply to?
Speaker 3: You i'm always interested if this applies from men to. Women obviously not every, case but for, you do you want a woman that's driven or say you met someone she's LIKE i really don't want to work.
Speaker 2: That because there's a lot of people out, there those like a stay at home. Mom, YEAH i stay at home. MOM i want to be a.
Speaker 3: WIFE i want to have dinner, ready more. Traditional what are your thoughts on?
Speaker 4: THAT i, MEAN i think that comes in.
Speaker 5: WAVES i would like somebody to be driven in doing something and if you, know going to, work getting a, paycheck and or even just for, me it's just more of a HOBBY i don't.
Speaker 1: Need but what's a hobby being a, Parent, well.
Speaker 5: No like them going out and just doing something that they. Love, okay, yeah you find with dad and just doing something that you, love and then you, know if kids, come then you can do this stay at home. MOM i like a driven woman to get up and go and do whatever she loves to. Do BUT i don't. NEED i don't care if she's like bringing home a. Paycheck do you get What i'm.
Speaker 2: SAYING i get what you're. Saying my thought, was is that?
Speaker 4: Weird, no not.
Speaker 2: At, all because Again i'm a straight.
Speaker 3: Female BUT i would to me IF i met a man who was, Like i'm very passionate about being a stay at home. DAD i don't want to necessarily, work BUT i just like cleaning the, house getting dinner, ready raising the. Children to, me that's your, passion and that's, like, fuck, yeah.
Speaker 5: Bro i'm not trying to take care of them and tell mery and that obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah totally works for some.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: Yeah for, ME i feel Like i'm such an alpha in my day to day that when it comes to me finding a, PARTNER i want to be able to turn, Soft Like i'm sick of being a fighter at all times and bossing, up like When i'm with MY i want to feel feminine and me and, LADYLIKE i need you to like kind of take on a role Where i'm feeling. Feminine that's so where THAT i feel.
Speaker 3: Feminine, yeah that's so important to know a lot of women who are bosses in their career are like the, opposite like in the, bedroom the opposite in their. Relationship it's, like, no, no, NO i want you to be traditionally, masculine me to be traditionally feminine.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, Yeah i'm not looking for anyone to take care of. ME i can take care of, myself BUT i need you to like still take on the manly role for WHEN i come home THAT i can just be put a little apron, on put my ass, out push my tits, up and bend over Like, Okay i'm not cooking you, anything but we'll pretend Because i've also been bringing home bacon all, day, bitch that's my.
Speaker 2: Cooking yes, exactly, okay.
Speaker 4: But hold on.
Speaker 5: Here, yeah that's see how that's funny from a woman's standpoint and then a man's cause you're saying you're going out making the.
Speaker 1: Bacon i'm saying for me personally.
Speaker 5: As a, MAN i, know but as a, man If i'm going out And i'm hitting it hard And i'm making the bacon And i'm coming, HOME i kind of want love as, well AND i don't want to put on the hard hat to get.
Speaker 1: Home and so you want to turn into a little bit, fine, great go.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 1: That that's gonna make you feel nice and sensitive and take care of. You god fucking.
Speaker 4: Pussy, NO i.
Speaker 5: Don't agree on that, sometimes see that right.
Speaker 4: There but see, now you see it, Right i'm talking about for.
Speaker 1: Me i'm telling you, That I'm i'm telling you that for my, Man i'll put on an, apron bend over and fuck. Him, okay why are you gonna put on the? Apron and do you want to friend and mean to bend him?
Speaker 2: Over what the?
Speaker 1: Fuck everyone's lost their goddamn.
Speaker 4: Mind the, rain.
Speaker 1: The rain is makingst.
Speaker 5: And this is coming from sometimes men need to come home and fucking feel like they're appreciated through Their i'm, Saying i'm you're. Saying you're saying you want him to come. Home you want to take your hard hat off of making the. Bacon that's what you, Did that's what we. Said you want to come home are you talking.
Speaker 1: ABOUT i have to write this down the Clip. Easton i'm saying that WHEN i come, HOME i want you to treat me like a. Housewife, OKAY i need you to be Very i'm not looking for you to take care of. Me take care of. Yourself, okay take care of. Yourself i'm gonna go out And i'm gonna work. HARD i have very masculine energy in my day. Today so WHEN i find my, PARTNER i want to come home AND i want him to treat me Like i'm a like submissive house, yes, yes, okay treat me like a little delicate. Bird, Okay, hi, honey how are. You did you have a good. Day i'm sick of being. Alpha, yes every aspect of my. Life i'm not, saying go find you a bitch who like hold your ball, back baby. BIRDS i.
Speaker 4: Would like.
Speaker 3: That so if you like, that see that's an East if you want to be treated like, that you Know i'm not saying every day.
Speaker 1: And by What i'm, Saying i'm not offended by what you're. Saying IT'S.
Speaker 4: I don't want to, no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: No this is from a man's, standpoint BECAUSE i do some DAYS i do want.
Speaker 4: To go home and get. Coddled AND i feel like a lot of men want. That AM i saying every?
Speaker 1: Night i'm gonna want To but we're saying the same. Thing have you want to cater to? You By Beyonce it or By Destiny's? Child i'm talking about that that song Or dance For you By. Beyonce those songs encompass WHAT i. Want you go out and be a boss. Motherfucker i'm gonna go out and be a boss, motherfucker and then WHEN i come, HOME i want to feel like a woman AND i want to please my man who was just working real, hard AND i want to feel LIKE i wasn't busting my ass all day being a boss.
Speaker 5: Bitch, yeah you guys are saying because exactly what you're saying is you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Come.
Speaker 1: NO i.
Speaker 3: Agree i've never left that heart on this.
Speaker 4: Podcast it's so.
Speaker 2: Funny it's YOU i have and me to fucket with that. Visual oh my.
Speaker 1: God, okay this ONE i need a.
Speaker 2: Nap this one.
Speaker 5: Is i'm so hotide and Now i'm hot.
Speaker 1: Inside it's because you thought about yourselfing bent over in an Apron.
Speaker 4: No, no that's the paddle one braid, NO i.
Speaker 2: CAN'T i.
Speaker 3: Can't, okay, Okay, no this is a lighter one to end, on but a good.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: No in quotes being friends with your ex like the fuck absolutely, not but thank. You so this girl is saying, LIKE i will be friends with my. Ex what are you talking? About what do you guys think? About, wait she will, be she will. Be she's, LIKE i will not be TOLD i cannot be friends with an. EX i will be friends with AN x one hundred. Percent what do you guys feel that?
Speaker 1: WAY i think if there's that WHAT i would have to feel a Vibe if you're friends with your ex AND i get no pit in my, stomach that's all. Key. Key if you tell me you're friends with your ex and my gut starts speaking to, me something is. Off, okay so mine's mine's gonna that's not a non. Negotiable but the FEELING i get is gonna tell me. Everything that's a great.
Speaker 2: POINT i THINK i agree one hundred. Percent, Yeah like if.
Speaker 3: If Because i've BEEN i don't Have i'm not friends with any, exes BUT i would be so open to it if we still, vibed if it like ended on good terms and we're just, like, oh you, Know i've seen them With kyle out and. About i've Seen KYLE'S x out and About, sweetest the one he was with for four. Years, sweetest she's a boss. Bitch Like i'm, LIKE i could see myself being friends with. Her kyle was friends with someone like, Her i'd be, Like, oh that makes, sense but he just.
Speaker 2: Isn't we just.
Speaker 3: Aren't BUT i would be open to it IF i don't get a Pit how do you FEEL i.
Speaker 4: Can be friends with them but they can't.
Speaker 1: Be oh, Right, HEY i love the. Honesty, OKAY i.
Speaker 4: Can talk to.
Speaker 2: Mine do you trust yourself being friends with your?
Speaker 4: Ex that's WHY i. Think that's WHY i think.
Speaker 2: That so then why would you?
Speaker 1: Not she seems a really good dude because most people are like, me ands to okay or you like EVERYTHING i?
Speaker 4: SAID i pretty much stand most most people.
Speaker 1: Suck, yeah and he AND i don't, drink, Right so there's no gonna there's not ever gonna be like the comfortability whit mixed with like alcohol because things. Happen question is we're not your combination.
Speaker 4: Significant other and they can drink?
Speaker 1: Right oh, yeah, right you've said. That, NO i don't want to be with. This SO i don't want to be, Now i'm not looking for an alcoholic, right but, LIKE i want to be with enormy BECAUSE i am. Strong we've talked about. This i'm very strong in my. SOBRIETY i don't want to have to worry about. YOURS i don't want to have to worry that when you go out with your friends that you could have a. RELAPSE i want to worry about me and me only Because i'm a tough broad and you, KNOW i don't mind if you come home, drunk but if you're coming home drunk a, lot we're done here Because i'm also not going to try to get you sober for.
Speaker 4: Dinner that's my favorite. THING i just had homies over the.
Speaker 5: Weekend they came into town and they came over and they had a bottle AND i was, like open that on pouring them a.
Speaker 2: Bottle of what wine or?
Speaker 4: Vodka? Oh, okay so, yeah it was just the one pouring them.
Speaker 1: Up oh it's like a CAN i say this just so?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 1: OH i love when people. THERE i JUST i know when people who are, normal who are like celebrating a birthday, party AND i watch my homies who work their asses, off and they're, like it's my birthday and they want to get. LIT i love being a part of that type of. Celebration, yeah my, homies so it was like.
Speaker 4: Party, yeah, well let's get you.
Speaker 1: Drunk WHEN i SAY i don't want to help someone get, sober WHAT i mean, is let's say THAT i was with someone who was struggling with addiction and we shared a child. Together that is a completely different. THING i feel like at this point in my, life WHERE i have my family AND i have, OCEAN i cannot allow someone to come in and have me baby. THEM i would absolutely sit there and, say here is the big, book this is WHAT i recommend you go and. Do BUT i can't take them on BECAUSE i have to protect my family. Unit SO i don't want it to seem Like i'm cold when it comes to people who are struggling with. Addiction IT'S i can't be with someone intimately who's who's gonna maybe be struggling BECAUSE i have to protect my family.
Speaker 3: Unit that's so important for, You that's WHAT i. Mean and such a good. Boundary, yeah that makes one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: SENSE whoa what an? Episode oh? Damn that?
Speaker 5: Fine lauren and her apron and a six man and then in and then.
Speaker 1: How would that work?
Speaker 2: Out she'll stand on a chair or Something.
Speaker 1: EASTON i never want to visualize this, ever it's so, funny you. GUYS i Love i've loved the non. Negotiables you guys are freaking. AWESOME i hope you enjoyed this episode Of give them A La boner episode and we'll catch you Next. Monday just Remember bonus, episodes audio and video drop every Single, monday so everywhere you get your podcasts and on our YouTube. CHANNEL i love you. Guys i'll catch you On mondays And. Wednesday hell, yeah have a great.
Speaker 4: Week