Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jackie and he Armstrong and Eddy. You know, that whole mommy party daddy party thing is a pretty decent like shorthand for describing Republicans versus Democrats a lot. And uh, you know, sometimes I hate the being the eat your vegetables person because that's not like who I am in real life. I never eat vegetables, but uh, just dealing with you know, the realities of life and things you gotta do and that sort of thing. But that's a little bit of what this segment is going to be. So there's a Bricks conference going on in in Russia. So the Bricks Group, back before we realized Putin was completely evil, and definitely before we realized China was evil or were admitted to ourselves that China was evil, people started talking about the bricks countries, the emerging economies and countries that were going to play a big role in the world stage. Brazil, Russia, India, China. It was just brick. And now they've added South Africa to make it bricks. And now they've actually gone plus where they add in a couple of other countries, including Iran. Now many of these countries are enemies of the United States, but they're meeting. They're having their big conference, kind of trying to offset the g seventh Summit, which is like, you know, the United States and Britain and France and people like that. This bricks thing is in Russia. So this whole idea that Putin was going to become a pariah and isolated on the world stage and their economy was going to tank and no country would want to do business with them, not so much. No, they started their own club. They started their own club, and leaders of enough countries to add up to well more than half the world's population are meeting Putin in Russia. And guess who's gonna be there with them. The General Secretary of the UN unbelievable. That guy's a monster. He is a piece of crap. So he lectures Israel about committing a genocide or whatever, but goes to Russia to meet with Putin and she for the Brick Summit. Here's a little news story about what Putin is doing in Ukraine right now.
Speaker 2: This is the safest way out of Bahmut, but not really safe at all. Video obtained by CNN of the view from a Ukrainian armored vehicle shows the wasteland the city has become. And it was in a vehicle like this that Marina and Yevhenia escaped from Bahmut. Their building was hid in a bombardment last Thursday, killing three among them. You have Hennia's thirty three year old grandson. I had to help him, she recalls, but I couldn't do anything. They waited in their ruined homes with the dead for three days before the army could rescue them. Marina's daughter was married to Ye have Henya's grandson. What will I tell my daughter? Cries Medina. She and my grandchildren are in Poland. The shelter nearby, chase Yare, provides them some comfort and warmth, but they're still not out of danger.
Speaker 1: So Putin continues to bomb these little towns, just completely indiscriminately. In fact, if it's a hospital or a school, that's a better target. Just one more. This is a very short clip of what Than's doing.
Speaker 2: This town is well within range of Russian guns, and since the battle for Bahmut began seven months ago, it has regularly come under shelling. On this day, the Russians were firing incendiary munitions over the city designed to cause fires when resident showed a suspent capsule from the rocket.
Speaker 1: So, how in the world can there be any public opinion criticizing Israel for defending itself against Hamas and Iran while being okay with Russia doing what they're doing in Ukraine. I mean, how do you possibly square that circle?
Speaker 3: Because most appeals to morality or principle, whether in domestic politics or in international politics, are completely false. They are a cover they are accustom for naked self interest.
Speaker 1: So your theory is they don't believe the crap they're saying, almost never at that level. So at the college kid level, they believe it, but they're just ignorant of the reality of the world. They were focused on the Israeli Palestinian thing by professors and just don't have this on their radar, the fact of what Russia is doing to Ukraine and over half the world's meeting there right now and slapping backs and drinking fine wine and discussing finding a way to be able to do this more often rather than less often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kids, the college kids were indoctrinated successfully by the very people who I'm talking about, who again will use principle or morality occasionally as an argument, but they don't mean it for a second. It's all about the raw exercise and accumulation of power that it's horrifying.
Speaker 1: The whole world could look like bach Moot if Russia and China get their way, and they're working on it, where they just take whatever they want and they kill whoever they want the whole I was listening to a story today about how Israel bombed another hospital. It's funny, you know, I live in an area not that much different than the size of Gaza. We have like two hospitals. They seem to have a hospital on every block in Gaza. It's always a hospital. They claim everything in the hospital, but they actually bomb standalone hospitals. Russia does, and China would do the same thing, and there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Going on at those hospitals except the care of patients, in contrast to in the various Islamist sections of Lebanon or Kaza.
Speaker 1: And if you don't think Russia would do that to the hospital near you and your town in wherever you live in the United States or China would do the same thing, or Iran would do the same thing. You're just you're delusional. Yeah, it's a little tiring.
Speaker 3: The Western world, in short and ato if you want, was born of necessity and a recognition of cold reality, and through the yers of success and affluence, we have descended into a incredibly self indulgent, self congratulatory illusion that everything is about principle and morality.
Speaker 1: It's not, it's not. It is until the moment that it's not.
Speaker 3: The moment somebody is willing to challenge that with the raw exercise of power, it gets back to being about power period.
Speaker 1: I mean, it'd be horrifying that these countries are getting together with Putin. Well, Putin can't go anywhere, he'd get taken out or arrested by us. But the fact that these countries are meeting Putin in Russia is unbelievable and there should be protests in the street. Whether you care about genocides or the environment, is the environment you think? These are the biggest polluters in the world, representing over the half country. They don't give a crap about solar and wind and recycling plastics and electric cars.
Speaker 3: Other than if it helps out their economy. Are you nuts? Yeah, I agree with you one hundred percent. My only quibbal is that it's completely unsurprising that these people are meeting with Putin in Russia if you understand the way the world really works. The part that is astounding and you want to slap people is that second half of what you're saying, that people conveniently ignore it when the very principles they screeched at the top of their lungs, with their eyes aflame and spittle falling on Jewish students, they conveniently forget about the next week. If it isn't Israel they're screaming about, it's just utterly moronic.
Speaker 1: Iran, China and Russia getting together for a conference, and then these other countries perfectly willing. I mean, India is not evil, but they're perfectly willing to meet with these people if it helps them out business wise. They're willing to turn a blind eye to whatever China and Russia does if it's a better business idea.
Speaker 3: Power and self interest run the world. I always have, always will correct well when we do it. This is my favorite thing that Henry Kissinger would always say, countries are it's okay for a country to look out for its self interest, including the United States, but how many ever includes the United States. Other countries can look out for their self interest, but not the United States.
Speaker 1: When we do it, it's somehow awful.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, according to Howard Zinn and our entire educational system and what we've been teaching our kids for generations. I'm sorry, I don't mean to just depress the crap out of everybody, but we have. We are the limousine liberals of the globe. The United States is that rich, entitled person who has completely forgotten about how Grandpa built the wealth of the family two generations ago and the work in the hard scrabble of reality, and now indulges themselves in these you know, it gives it generously to the opera in the art museum, and gush is on and on about liberal values because that gets them cachet among their fans friends. But if they lost their wealth and their limousine and were put out on the streets and had to make a living and live in the real world, they would fail immediately. They have completely lost survivability. I feel that way about our country sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to bring up that bricks conference just so if you end up in a situation where you're talking with or arguing with people who are all about the awful things Israel's doing. When you got the UN Secretary General showing up to meet Putin and she and the leaders of Iran in Russia, I've got some perfect example of what I was drawning on about. Coming up next after a quick break has to do with China and their infiltration of the United States. There is a Chinese agent within ten miles of you if you live anywhere but like farm country. Wow guaranteed. And Liz Cheney actually brought up an interesting thing opposite direction of what she was in intending about who you would let babysit your kids. I want to ask that questions. See what Joe's answered, Michael's answer, Katie's answers. I know what my answers, So we'll see what your answer is at home. You can scream it at your radio. Stay here.
Speaker 4: Mastrongyoc asked election workers to go door to door to interrupt Sunday's Philly Eagles game to encourage them to vote. It's part of a new assisted suicide campaign.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bother much of Eagles fans, Philly fans watch their favorite teams.
Speaker 1: Is that a sports joke, That's that's the point they're intense fans. Jeck, Okay, gotcha, Yeah, that's the nature of the joke.
Speaker 3: So ranting earlier about how the United States and the Western world has to a large extent become like an aging limousine liberal our. The hard scrabble generations are years in the past, and we've become very, very comfortable, and we go from you know, wealthy person soiree to soaree spouting you know, progressive valueues because we've built.
Speaker 1: Such a secure and.
Speaker 3: Prosperous world through the opposite of those values, that we have the luxury to do that. And I worry that that's just the natural trajectory of empires, and that we've completely lost touch of what Jack and I were discussing last segment, which is, in the real world, nothing matters but power and self interest. If you can use your power and self interest to get yourself a certain amount of security, then you can indulge those better angels of your nature, to paraphrase Lincoln. But once you lose lose sight of the fact that the quest for power around the world is an utterly practical one and is not all flowery and filled with principle. Once you lose sight of that, you're in serious danger. Anyway, I've referenced this story many times because it's so instructive. And this was a number of years ago that a certain federal counterintelligence agency went to a certain major American university that may or may not rhyme with the Bouniversity of Ballifornia at Bavis. I think enough years have passed that I can be a little more specific than I used to be. And they were alerting the university president that there were a large number of Chinese nationals on the campus, many of whom were their in official capacities, that had close ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had a pattern of contacts that was highly suspicious, to say the least. The response to that American university president, getting back to my aging limousine liberal metaphor, the response to that president was get off my campus, euracists. So some of the most practical people in America saying, hey, we've got foreign agents, in all likelihood operating on your campus. The response was go away, you racists. Because even to bring that up was somehow racist. If that is not a triumph of self indulgent principle over practicality.
Speaker 1: I can't think of a better example, because I would assume that university president believes we spy on other countries. Well, of course we do, right, But they don't believe China would spy on us, what out of the goodness of their hearts or what?
Speaker 3: To even alleged it is racist? Yeah, which is so effing stupid. I want to slap them like a cartoon character.
Speaker 1: And a wackon awacon. Although I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that person has been in charge for a number of years, but their successors, I'm sure I have similar attitudes. But which brings us to this story from the Wall Street Journal how Beijing recruited New York China towns for its influence campaigns, and a congresswoman's link to a Communist Party initiative ran through one of these local hometowns associations.
Speaker 1: I will spell it out for you.
Speaker 3: In April of nineteen, a representative of Grace Meng was launching into a busy legislative week on Capitol Hill. The same day, in the central Chinese province of Henan, two Meng associates were.
Speaker 1: Delivering a letter of.
Speaker 3: Appreciation from her to the chief of an international influence operation managed by the Chinese Communist Party. She was sending him a thank you note. A common denominator in both the China trip and in Meng's political rises in New York association of Chinese Americans.
Speaker 1: Like her.
Speaker 3: The two travelers to China were leaders of the Heenan Association of Eastern America, a fixture of Congresswoman Meng's life for decades, including the over fifteen years the Democrat has represented one of New York's chinatowns.
Speaker 1: The association is.
Speaker 3: Central to bombshell federal allegations that Beijing had a mole.
Speaker 1: You may remember the story in the New.
Speaker 3: York Governor's office, and the congresswoman is now distancing herself from a group that for years described her as its vice chair. The idea is these hometown associations, because their members hail from the same place in Communist China, are best known across the US for promoting lunar New Year parades.
Speaker 1: And dragon dances and that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: But the same year Meng was elected to Congress, Shijinping took power in Beijing. And breathed new life into a Communist Party instrument known as the United Front Work Department, which operates through these hometown associations. They're all across America spreading pro Communist information, rooting out dissenters. You remember those secret jails we've talked about. We are absolutely infested with Chinese intelligence agents and spies.
Speaker 1: Would you let Trump babiesit your kids? Is a question Liz Cheney asked yesterday, and I think she thought the obvious answer would be no. Anyway, that and other stuff on the way, stay tuned, arms strong, and getty. That's right.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the Yankees versus the Los Angeles Dodgers in the World Series, and tickets are already going for over one thousand dollars by Game three. The only people who'll be able to afford tickets will be the players. New York and LA are both great cities, but of course they each have some danger. I mean, in LA there's wildfires, flooding, mud slides, earthquakes, extreme heat, and in New York there's Times Square.
Speaker 1: Do you think this will get huge ratings in the back in the day, I mean, it's been forty years since this has happened. But back in the day, a Yankees Dodgers series would get huge, huge ratings. But I don't know if that's the baseball is the same way anymore.
Speaker 3: Well for the modern era, for the present day, they couldn't do better. I don't think will it equal the ratings in you know, nineteen seventy eight, No as percentages, But I think this is going to be a great series.
Speaker 1: But will people outside of LA and New York watch because I just think so. I've been following this for a couple of years. It's baseball more than the other sports. For some reason, It's become so regional and people watch if their local team is in and just don't have much interest. As opposed to the NFL. People will watch, you know, a Monday night football game with two teams that are very far away from them. They just like the NFL. But it's not the same him for Major League Baseball for some reason, that's true.
Speaker 3: But this is as good as it gets with Sho Hey o Tani and Aaron Judge and there are other stars. If you're a baseball fan, you know their names, but this is a great great.
Speaker 1: Sure, you got Billy Martin and Tommy Lussorda and Reggie Jackson and Ron Say and maybe you ought to hit refresh there on your Internet. A couple of dumb things I've come up with around the election. There is actually something you can refer to as Trump derangement syndrome, where it makes people so crazy with their dislike of him that they, well, they get crazy. I think there's all kinds of reasons you can not want Trump to be president of the United States, and on some of them I would agree with you, But the he's going to become a dictator or whateverything I just find nutty. Like, for instance, Liz Cheney yesterday when she was campaigning with Kamala Harris, and I don't quite get that. I get being against Trump. I don't get if you're a staunch conservative standing up with the person that is a one hundred and eighty degrees from you onlike every other topic that you care about, seems weird to me. But it's bizarre, it's indefensible, she said. One of our things she said on stage, Liz Cheney said, was if you wouldn't trust a person to babysit your kids, how can you trust them with our foreign policy, and I thought, it's to me that you're taking that as a given you can in a Kamala Harris rally, I think, but I think Trump's all kinds of a whack job, But I'd be fine with him watching my kids. Wouldn't bother me a bit?
Speaker 3: Oh number before I dignify that notion with a response, and I will.
Speaker 1: That's an idiotic framing of a foreign.
Speaker 3: Please discussion exactly, so hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I did see some responses to it by I don't know if I'd let Winston Churchill maybe sit my kids, but I'm glad he was, you know, running England during World War Two. It's not the way I choose my leaders. I was going to offer up a different one, but that one's better. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, I would definitely not trust Winston Churchill with my children, not even close. On the other hand, as foreign policy was spot on, that is an absolutely idiotic framing. Having said that, even Hillary Clinton back in the day famously that twenty sixteen debate question, say something nice about the other candidate, and Hillary said he's done a great job with his kids, his kids are terrific. So idiotic question and the opposite answer of what you intended, Liz, other than that, thanks for your contribution to the National Conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I brought it up is the whole Trump derangement syndrome where she hates him so much that she just assumes there's giants swathes of America that think he's not capable of watching kids because he's so deranged. And I just okay, And for what it's worth, I would I would be delighted to have Kamala Harris take care of my kids when they were kids, like Lady Joe Biden hope but but nice or Joe Biden prior to his dementia. I wouldn't now because he might, you know, forget what he's doing. And I'd have to warn my kids.
Speaker 3: Look, he's gonna sniff your hair a lot, all right, just don't let it go beyond that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to come home and they're sitting in dirty diapers and haven't been feding three meals. Uh what what damn it? Look it that's not a joke. And I would warn my kids reach in the pool and rub my leg down. Joe was trained and watched the hair come back up again. That's right.
Speaker 3: He When I would tell my kids, look, if you feel a little sick and doctor Jill offers to treat you, she's not a real doctor.
Speaker 1: He would regale them with some interesting tales, none of which are true, but they would be very entertaining stories.
Speaker 3: Any kids, you ever leave the switch playing out on the rain barrel, we get it all rusty, all right, we're not having Joe and Jill you bang them on the no no, and you're not baby singing our kids anymore.
Speaker 1: Right. I'd come home and the kids would tell he told us this great story about how he got a chain fight at the pool with this guy.
Speaker 3: If you around your head, if you bend your knife and make it rusty, it leaves a jagged wound in your enemies. Daddy, Okay, that's the last time you stay at the bidens. So the other Trump arrangement thing before we get to an ad that is the other side. Just make him crap up so it happens all the way around. Quit acting like the Republicans have cornered the market on deceptive ads or crazy talk or appealing to the lowest common denominator.
Speaker 1: Quit acting that way. That's what bothers me y'all do it anyway. Here's an article in Politico this is new the very real scenario where Trump loses power but takes power anyway, on how Trump could lose the election but end up just taking the presidency. The very real scenario says politically not, it's not not in the least reel. So why would you put that again? Trump arrangement syndrome. You think you have tons of readers that, yeah, that could happen where he loses, but he just you know, he orders the army to surround the White House or something.
Speaker 3: You're crazy, Wow, that is some crazy bullplate, right, Oh, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. It's all, isn't. And then this ad that Joe, did you record this off of your television? I did.
Speaker 3: That's old school man, and it started like in the middle because the way that it DVR. But it's an old gal talking about how much she needs her Social Security tired.
Speaker 6: I need that money for groceries and bills. But the way Trump is talking about cutting social Security, it's crazy. Cutting social Security is like giving the middle finger to the middle class. Kamla Harris will protect social Security, not cut it.
Speaker 1: Ef The fact is responsible for the content of this ad. The only thing he's made more clear, perhaps than the fact that he is not going to cut Social Security, is that he will not sign an abortion band and the Democrats are acting like he's going to do both of those. So where's the whole.
Speaker 3: Thing he claimed without evidence that Trump would cut Social Secure?
Speaker 1: No, you're never going to hear that, or where's the have to fact check Trump because he lies constantly? Any of that from the because that's an official Kamala Harris had any of that from the Kamala hair that was a pack Okay, fine, closely associated the same thing, Yeah, same thing. So does anybody talking about how you need to fact check the left when they make those two claims about an abortion ban and he's gonna take away your social security flat out on four Pinocchio made up lies, yes, which happens in politics all the time. Well everyone knows it. Again, it makes my head explode that it's treated in all of corporate media and our debates and everything else like it's a one sided deal.
Speaker 3: And that side that ran that ad insists to you that they are so noble and above it all that they should be gifted with the power to censor what they perceive to be misinformation, disinformation and malinformation, which was the greatest example ever of people using lots of words to sound smart, even though those all are the same insane.
Speaker 1: God would load a crap. I know that's incredible, it really is. That can't last, right, Don't enough people see through this at this point? Then it becomes so cynical that you just don't believe either side is telling the truth.
Speaker 3: No, because the old stor who watches the Alphabet Networks evening news heard that is terrified is going to vote for Commlin.
Speaker 1: There's no time to get through to them.
Speaker 3: And because a fascinating aspect of human psychology, which you've highlighted through the years, you tend to believe that which you hear first, even after it's refuted.
Speaker 1: Boy, look for that in your own life. I run into that pretty regularly, and now that I know that, it sometimes pops into my head. Okay, you're fighting this because you heard first that this is true and now you know it's not, but you're still knee jerk fighting for the original position. It's just the way our brains are built for some reason. It's troubling actually, and shows you why salesmanship and politics are the way they are. And one more thing I'm on to thrown about this. Oh, there are two big articles today. The AP's got one that The New York Times got one about how Trump is basic going to base his first term off the twenty twenty five project. It's just well known here are the ties between the Heritage fundation. And you know he's said over and over that he's not that he doesn't even know what it is. Which do you think Trump has read the twenty twenty five project. I don't think he's ever read anything.
Speaker 3: No, No, for goodness sakes again, project twenty twenty five is like so many other things churned out by think tanks. The Brookings Institution has cranked out some wish list of progressive crap recently, I'm sure, and a bunch of Obama heights and Biden Night's work at the Brookings Institution.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean Kamala Harris authored the damn thing. It's just more phoniness. Why are they resorting to outright lies and phone well? Can you can you think of a single reason why?
Speaker 1: Desperation? Maybe they're losing on the issues, So are you gonna do any of the too sy Friday night when you're partying. That's the hot new drug. I'm sorry, the what now, tucy? That's the hot new drug some some people some people t u s I. I'm not positive you pronounce it w uh or pink cocaine, pink colorcane or the toosy. It's a cocktail that contains ketamine, ecstasy in meth, actually doesn't have cocaine in it, but they call.
Speaker 3: It ketamine ecstasy and mad well it's a timesaver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow? Is that for people? That's like meth just not doing it for me, or ketamine or ecstasy.
Speaker 3: You know, I might have a glass of pinot with dinner, but I'll pass on the toosi.
Speaker 1: So if you hear anybody reference it, Hey, you want to do a little tuosie before we go to the concert. That's what it is. That would be a hard No. The pink can, the pink cocaine which has no oh cocaine in it. That's mislabeling kennemine rocks without evidence. That blah blah blah. I have a warning for you if you're thinking of getting the iPhone sixteen, I have a warning before you do it. If you're at the Apple store right now, wait until you hear and my warning among other things coming up. Stay tuned, he getty.
Speaker 7: So a woman in Australia got stuck upside down between two rocks for seven hours, all because she lost her phone. She dropped it was trying to get it back when she fell into a ten foot crevice or is that curvross. When rescuers were finally able to get her out, she had only some scratches and bruises. The phone is still between the rocks.
Speaker 1: How do you fall and get wedged upside down and not get hurt? I would think you'd be terribly hurt, your head or somethinged and your head get it was a classic wedge to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so your hip Scott wedge, but your head was not being squashed by rocks or whatever. Yeah, yeah, well, yeah, maybe she's a little hippie. That doesn't make her a bad woman, right, women tend to accumulate weight or in the middle of the body.
Speaker 1: It's all right. That actually might be the answer. Yeah, she might be shaped in such a way that yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: Low center of gravity, Yeah, saved her life. Perhaps that's why if she was built like a little boy, like the damn magazine models.
Speaker 1: It's unrealistic. She just slipped right down and cracked her head. She'd be dead now. Somebody texted this on the topic of would you like Saved by the Booty? That would be my headline, but the movie, the Hallmark movie, will be called Saved by the Booty. M Ellen DeGeneres used to do a comedy bit telling about how she won a survey once on who would be best to babysit your kid? She'd say me a childless lesbian comedian, which is pretty funny on the topic of would you let Trump baby sit your kid? So, speaking of phone, so you don't end up wedged upside down? Telling you about the iPhone sixteen. So one cool feature kind of in theory, it's a good idea is it's got a new button on the side that is quite sensitive. You click it once and you're in camera mode. And so the idea is instead of like, as something pops up you want to take a picture of, you know, your kid or I don't know, a fight starts at a McDonald's or whatever it is you want to do. Yeah, you just like just one click and you're you're immediately taking pictures and if you hold it for a second and then you're immediately taken video. So it's it's kind of handy and theory, but the problem is it's in a place where I'm constantly accidentally switching on the camera or the video all the time. And like, for instance, I was going through my photos yesterday to try to find some news thing. I screen capture news all day long. There's me, there's my wang, me completely naked. Oh lord, me completely naked in my bathroom. I'd gotten on my phone, you know, to check the news, and had taken a picture of me out fresh out of the shower. And I've learned, and I've never had picture like that in my phone, and I did. I didn't even know it was there because of that dang button. So you gotta be careful. I find all kinds of stray photos, like here's a trash can, here's the inside of my car, here's or whatever, because I grabbed and then I accidentally.
Speaker 3: But I'll text to a fifteen year old girl, you're on her anthony waynter.
Speaker 1: You got me, really careful or you're accidentally taking pictures all the time, I shay guilty the court of Judge Joe, why would I want that? That's the last thing I want.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine final thought, sweet thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the fact that exists in the world is horrifying to me. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Hey, I about a final.
Speaker 3: Thought from everybody in the cruder wrap things up for the day. Michaelangelow Ar technical director, will lead the way, Michael, Well, I was.
Speaker 7: Looking at getting the iPhone sixteen, but after hearing that, I might just go with thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 1: This, you know exactly don't need the newest stuff. No, no, you know it's it's too dangerous, Michael. Katie Greener seemed to Newswoman as a final thought. Katie, Yeah, I don't know that whole I was looking at the news naked and I accidentally took it. It sounds like groundwork there, Jack, all of a sudden, somebody's going to get a picture.
Speaker 4: Well, what I do mean too?
Speaker 1: It was the platin Trust me, if I ever wanted to take a picture like that, the lighting and angle would be a lot better than was. That was not a flattering No lord portray naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you encouraged this conversation Katie, You're to blame Jackie.
Speaker 1: A final thought for us if yesterday was in the indication, the lead story on ABC News being the ridiculousness about minimum wage, this last two weeks of the election is going to be a lot of really low brow pandering. Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 3: My only final thought is that I've realized that Italian food is my kryptonite.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason is.
Speaker 3: It's the tomato sauce, the spices at it, whether it's pizza or I had this fabulous meat bald dish last night and I knew I should stop it. I went back for more. And I'm usually pretty disciplined, but it's Italian food. I can't resist.
Speaker 1: It's the food of my childhood. Armstrong and Getty wrapping, I'm another grueling four hour workday. What's the matter? You put down? The fuck? So many people?
Speaker 3: Thanks a little time good Armstrong Geeddy dot com. Oh the Hot Dogs Are Dogs t shirt is flying off the shelves.
Speaker 1: Get it at the Ang store, drop us the line mail bag at Armstrong Geddy dot com. Check out to hot Legs. We will see you tomorrow. With all the foolishness. God bless America. I'm man enough to enjoy it. I'm strong and getty.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking that we really all need a hug.
Speaker 1: About I'm gonna stop you, get out of here.
Speaker 3: But I mentioned the burrito of deceit well, the tangy salsa of irony.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm not feeling good today. I'm not liking this. Can you do different metaphors that aren't like food that would make me feel bad? Parsley on the soup of deceit is they are very much armstrong and getty