Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty Armstrong and Jettie and Ke Armstrong and Yeddy Line Dannie Darnie. I thought I could make it through it without coughing, live from studio C season your a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And to kick off the brand new week. Oh boy, the new Week headed into Memorial Day. This could be a big week for your life today. Today you're under the tutelage of our general manager, the Republican Party, both Houses of Congress and the White House. And they're going to grow the DEAFA sets and leave bloated entitlements alone. What's the point anymore? Wow, I'm forming a new political party of given up. Wow, coming out angry hot on a Monday morning, exactly well offended, righteously angry. Not like I lost my temper because I'm drunk angry, No righteous indignation. It's a stupidity, that hypocrisy, the lack of principle. I got three names, so party, so not I lost my temper because I'm drunk angry, like that's the only other golf shot. Now I'm helicoptering my club angry. No, this is righteous, biblical anger. How about how about the door dash was so slow by the time the yogurt got to me it was all melted angry, which I had. Yes, that's legit to me and pays for yogurt. You know he expects it to be nice and chili. All right, So I got three possible names for a new political party. I assume you'll join me on this question. Angrytarians referencing my being pissed off. Enough is enoughocrats, gotcha? Or finally, f Yawlikins. That's pretty good too. I'd wear that T shirt and whatever the flag looks like, I'm flying it in the back of my truck. F Yaolickins. I thought the general manager would be Joe Biden's prostate. No, No, an old man has cancer. There's no humor there. It's just it's terrible to be humorous. It's just a big news story I adopted for Huber. I'll tell you something though, interesting wrinkle on this that just happened, and I want to get to it before you hear somewhere else to tell that came up on Morning Joe with Joe Scarborough, and he didn't state it outright, but he was certainly hinting at it strongly. So it turns out according to the doctor they had, Well, there's a whole bunch of stuff I can say about this as a guy who had cancer. The reporting on everything that happens in the mainstream news is so horrible. But as usual with this, there are a number of things I keep hearing over and over again. They keep saying an aggressive cancer, as if that absolutely means something, and it doesn't at all. Having had concert and talked to doctors before, uh back in the day, many many many years ago, in general, aggressive was bad and not aggressive was good, but not anymore. My cancer was worse because it was not aggressive, because I found fascinating at the time. Yeah, because it wouldn't take the bait. As my doctor said, you're trying to poison the cancer with the chemotherapy, and it wouldn't take the bait, like trying to catch a rat with you know, rat poison. It wouldn't take the bait because it was so slow moving and aggressive cancer. He told me, well, grasp on to the we're gonna get you and grasp on to the poison and die faster. So often that is better, so that that using that word every single time in every story is meaningless. So there you go, let's start there. I'm exciting. But the interesting thing is that I learned from from Scarborough showed and again this is what they kept hitting it. He's had it for probably a decade at least through his presidency, absolutely minimum several years, but probably a decade. And it's impossible they either well almost certainly, they just didn't test for it, or or just didn't do anything and or just kept it quiet because as we've said many times, the president decides what to reveal from that presidential exam, what not to reveal it. It is the ultimate. This tells us nothing possible that they did that, although you'd had to kept it, keep it quiet every year for many, many many years. I mean, because the president, you know, gets a yearly physical and everything like that. And did he get tested for it every year and keep it quiet throughout his entire presidency, probably years before his presidency so that he could maybe run again or whatever. Or this is what I think Scarborough was hinting at. It's just is overall medical health, including his brain. They just didn't test for things. They just didn't ask any questions about anything because it was all gonna be bad news and they didn't want to have to discuss anything, so better just to not know. I think that is by far the most likely theory. And I hate to steal the thunder of our own featurette, but we got this note from Jacob that I was going to include in mailbag later on in the hour, he says, Hey, guys, do you remember that speech where President Biden randomly said I just found I have out I have cancer or something like that. Then he moved on and nobody commented on it in the White House right down? Do you remember that? Yeah, that's right, although he accidentally let it slip. Although there's no way he just fouled out he had cancer because he's had it for a very very long time. But Christmas, they just gave him a PSA test for the first time ever. Possibly although we're going to play some of the her tapes later, he didn't know when he was president or vice president or when his son died by years, So him saying I just found out I got cancer, who knows what that means that could have been him remembering from ten years ago. But I'm talking about his brain. The fact that you know him having prostate cancer and hiding it or whatever, I find that kind of a non story actually, But the fact that it fits in with just the overall ignoring everything about his body and brain, I think it's pretty interesting. Oh on how widespread the knowledge was. And I've read a great piece we'll share it with you later about why this all matters. Now. This is not just looking in the rear view mirror and kicking Democrats for the fun of it. This is one of the great cover ups in American history. All Right. Mark Alper keeps making it about the media, which I think is a good thing. It's the biggest failure of the media ever. Period. I don't know what second place would be biggest failure of the media period. And again, I just think it's mostly interesting from the hiding his brain thing, and over the weekend, Maureen dud in the New York Times, who's the guy they always quote in the Washington Boast, the senior man. We had him on the show when we were out there in Chicago. Dad Balls, like some of the biggest heavyweight Hitters wrote some major pieces over this weekend about how awful it is that this was hidden for all this time, kind of like they're discovering it, which is weird but shocking. I mean, it's really comes to the top of everybody's consciousness as a what the hell sort of story? Right, Well, more on that later. It's just it's absolutely amazing. But wow, So I wonder, see he got crazy Jill involved. You got to go to crazy Jill and the artist Hunter, who's also crazy. They might have just been saying, no, Dad, honey, no tests. Let's just do no tests, no tests about anything, and then we don't have to lie, and then we can just go out there and say everything's fine. It is gratifying and somewhat shocking to look back and see how right we were about all of this, not that we had any unique knowledge. Look at the polls at the time. And I said this not to pat ourselves on the back, but virtually everything we said about Jill is the evildoer in this. You can tell doctor Jill not a real doctor. She's a crazy person. She's a for real crazy person. Yes, she is absolutely unhinged, but everybody in the cabinet who knew and was silent or denied it vociferously. Chuck Schumer, who's a congenital liar. I don't know why anybody ever listens to him on any topic. He couldn't tell the truth unless he accidentally did it. You know, mayor Pete, you know, all of these people who continue to be significant to you know, persons in American politics. We cannot just let them get away with it. They should never be in office again. They should never be entrusted with power again. God, who's the guy I don't remember his name, Democrat? He's the chair of the Armed Services Committee, like you know, a big committee. Never talked to Joe Biden once, right, which is just incredible. Well because he in previous administrations had regularly talked to the president as the head of the important Defense Committee. Yeah, of course you would. Yeah. So anyway, there's a lot on that Joe Biden's prostinct, you know. I hope they get him a treatment and he's fine and all that. Oh, he's come on, he's on DSD anyway, true, that door uh one foot. Trump's about to talk to Vladimir Putin. That's gonna happen all on the air. I don't know if we'll get any details about that or not, but that's a big deal, yes, Michael, Well, Putin played the power play where he makes Trump wait, I don't know. I'm actually nervous about this, just because I don't want to. I don't, I don't. I just don't want to have to deal with it with I hope Trump doesn't handle it in a really horrible way. There is no chance of a good outcome. There you go, war Wire's the reality. Enjoy it. Roll it around in your mouth for a while. You'll get used to the taste or a little bitter. You mean, just the war. Are you talking about us having to talk about Trump and how he handles Putin today? Well, that too, Actually, No, I was talking about the call and the quote unquote peace process. This is a dry hole. Nothing will come of this call except deception, and it's terrible. Well he got right after Trump announced the phone call with Putin, Putin launched the largest drone attack on Ukraine since the war started. So that targeting civilian targets. So that happened over the weekend. Specifically, let's start show. Officially, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty, on this It is Monday, May nineteenth, Viere twenty twenty five. Were Armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. One final thought on that while Putin has the phone with Trump to his right ears, shieshen ping will be in his left ear. He may even hold two phones up to his head in classic movie gag fashion from back in the day, anyway worth remembering. All right, let's begin in the show officially now according to FCC rules of regulations, here we go, leaping into action at mark.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not here to testify for the Didty trial that I know I've hosted on my Instagram that I was here in New York and enjoying myself, because I wanted to make it clear to everyone that I am not here testifying. You could potentially be in danger. You definitely don't travel openly and let everyone know where you're staying and who you're with.
Speaker 1: You said at all, So I thought, I was, like, yeah, in danger from whom I mean? New York is Diddy City, a potential witness in the trial who said they won't travel to New York less they can let everyone know where they are because it's too scary, because it's Diddy City. Well, that's interesting. They might get rubbed out like the mob or something that was some pop culture curiosity from back in the day. So we've got the Didny trial going on, some of the details that came out on Friday, maybe today. The why is the Mexican Navy attacking our bridges? We've got to get to that right, this means under attack and uh and a lot of other stuff. Katie's headlines on the way our text line four one nine KFTC. There's a deadline you don't have, Katie. Sean Davis, a well known provocative Twitter sort of person, tweeted out, it's amazing the media did not discover Joe Biden's prostate cancer earlier, given how far up his butt they have been for the last several years. Ah. Yes, I've seen that from a couple of quarters. That is not helpful. I don't feel like that's helpful. That's sort of commentary, medically accurate enough. Yes, so great stuff to talk about as usual today, Let's get right into it. Who's reporting what it's the least story with Katie Green?
Speaker 3: Katie starting with NBC, Trump set to push Putin to end the quote bloodbath in Ukraine and high stakes phone call.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Trump's a great deal maker, approaching a deal that neither side wants. That's a tough deal. Well yeah, yeah, yeah, if you were just playing coming at it from the standpoint of how do you solve this problem? But if he says something very harsh about putin to putin, it'll be the first time. So we'll see what happens. It could be a turning point, no doubt from writers.
Speaker 3: Iran says nuclear talks will fail if the United States pushes for zero enrichment.
Speaker 1: Well, according to Marco Rubio yesterday on one of those shows, that's a mandatory, speaking of posturing before negotiations, posture away, mullus can nowhere defense from.
Speaker 3: ABC Trump's quote big Beautiful Bill passes House Budget.
Speaker 1: Committee vote last night. It did, Yeah, made the first step. Okay, The Big Beautiful Bill is a horrific betrayal bill. I'm so second by it. I don't even want to think about it. Joe's gonna explain it later because you are what what is your mood for the day. Oh, I'm just angry. I say you mentioned it a little bit ago. It's so angry and betrayed or fined. He's an f yollikin. That is what I believe. Well, that's the party's political party, h F yolikins, and like you guys just discussed.
Speaker 3: From News Nation, euroyllogist says Biden likely knew he had cancer for a very long time.
Speaker 1: He might not have known if he didn't get tested. If he didn't get tested, it was on purpose.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Here's here's one thing I think we can all agree on. Absolutely nothing that is being said about this at this point can be trusted even ten percent. They lie, and they lie, and they lie. From the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Seven escaped inmates still at large after three day.
Speaker 1: Manhunt in New Orleans. This story is amazing. I just love that they let everybody know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of them are murderers, but don't worry.
Speaker 1: You're not in any danger. Really. I mean they escaped old timey Shawshank style, Yeah, and then left behind an illiterate note. We'll get to that later. From Breitbart.
Speaker 3: Organizers are planning a nationwide protest for Trump's birthday.
Speaker 1: It'll be called No Kings Day. Alright, alrightey, maybe they can have Bruce Springsteen play slash lecture US. Oh Yeah, Trump blasted Bruce over the weekend. We gotta get to that later.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, LA business owner blasts the song baby Shark on repeat, ward off.
Speaker 1: Homeless, encampments it, whatever it takes. The bums say it's driving them nuts. Little Sentinel, knock that back, you'd be fine.
Speaker 3: And finally, from the Babylon Bee, ghost of Pete Rose bets on Hall of Fame induction.
Speaker 1: How much time I got? I go twenty five seconds. That's not enough time. I want to tell you my favorite thing from the opening of Saturday Night Live. We don't even need the clip. I just want to tell you what it is because it was so funny. Later, but Joe, who's embittered? That's the word you used, embittered. Yes, we'll explain to us why he's embittered. I can't wait to hear that. Do you even want to hear it? I don't want to drag anybody down with me. I'll get I'm in a good mood. I'll keep us pumped up no matter how bitter you are. All right, armstrong and getdy.
Speaker 4: Trump loves these rich Arab guys. Can they set up a mobile McDonald's there lit a little different out there, Donalds. The happy meal toy is a little bone.
Speaker 1: Saw made me laugh? Did you writeen that joke? Here's the funniest thing I thought that happened on the Saturday Night Live Go Open with the guy who does Trump. He was talking about anyway in Abbi Dobby, Abby, Dabby Abby Dobby do like the late great friends Flintstone. I thought that was so funny. Oh boy, the late great Fred Flintstone. So I saw then news yesterday that they were going to have a voting session on the Big Beautiful Bill at ten o'clock Sunday night, And because it's the weekend and I'm a normal human being, I didn't like take a second to look into that because I thought, what the hell kind of a procedural deal is a Sunday night at ten o'clock thingy? But I just did see that the four holdouts went along with whatever and it passed, So there you go. You know, the four holdouts went along with whatever is a pretty good description of it. I will be a bit more detailed. And this is the reason I'm disgusted and embittered. This is the most sausagey of sausage making. If you're familiar with the old reference to politics. Here's your headline from the wappole. I'm gonna read you just a little bit because it's kind of revealing of at least a couple of things. Trump's tax and immigration bill clears Hurtle after late night vote to the House Budget Committee, passed to a massive tax and immigration package central President Trump's agenda late Sunday, overcoming opposition from hardline conservatives, overspending four fiscal conservatives all deficit hawks aligned with the old truck conservative House Freedom Caucus, change their vote to present, allowing the legislative monstrosity I injected that package to be recommended favorably to the House by a vote seventeen to sixteen. But their hesitance to vote for the One Big Beautiful Bill Act out of committee is a reminder that the far right flank of the Republican Conference remains skeptical. I think I see where you're going here. Yeah. Now, it could just be your typical wah po journalistic bias, although the wa poe has improved somewhat lately a little bit. Anyway, I think it's unfortunately closer to true that I'm comfortable with that there are only a handful of like lunatic hard liners who are against the following headlines. This is from the Richard Ruben writing in the Wall Street Journal, the stark math on the GOP tax planet doesn't cut the deficit, It grows the deficit. The Republican Party, with both Houses of Congress and the White House, are going to grow the deficit. It's undeniable. Next headline, National Review, Republicans should stay the course on reducing Medicaid spending. They're not going to. They're running in the other direction, partly because the incredibly smart calculating what is he up to? Josh Hawley of Missouri is all of a sudden, this is the guy now who led the charge to repeal Obamacare. He's now out shumering Schumer, saying that the party's Wall Street wing, a noisy contingent of corporatist Republicans want to slash health insurance for the working poor. Yeah, we mentioned that. On Friday, he wrote that op ed piece that the Republicans need to back off cutting medagare any Well, it's a reform of Medicaid. Any reforms are a hidden tax on working poor people. This is and he's referring to a thirty five dollars copay for able bodied adults covered by Obamacare Medicaid for a visit to the doctor. Thirty five dollars copay is some sort of hidden tax on working for And that's just the calculation that Republicans are now the party of the working class, and they feel like they got enough for working class that are on Medicaid that they Josh Holley at least doesn't want to mess with it, and they, uh, yeah, now the party of pandering to and writing checks to people to win their votes. Yeah. I was going to say that it's interesting they call these people ultra conservative of right wing when not very many years ago, you would have been the center of the Republican Party. I mean that would have been I mean as like what the Republican Party was. It was it was, it was a term you would have used to define the party exactly, so intrinsic to the Republican Party. You'd feel silly even repeating what you just repeat it right, that no need fisically conservative. But I suppose in reality, given where most of the party is, they are ultra a right wing or ultra conservative because the bulk of the party doesn't care apparently apparently not voters. So suspending your children grandchill run into tax and spend oblivion. Well all right, well this story got repeated a lot over the weekend that we got downgraded on one of our credit scores by one of the major organizations that does that sort of thingiz. Yeah, And over the weekend it kind of got put out there that it was like a Trump thing because of tariffs or whatever. It was basically around the fact that our debt is just so high. It's just like that would happen to you if you go to the bank and they take a look at your well you've got with your car payments. Now you bought like eight cars and two houses, and you're you're just overmaxed. So we have eighty thousand dollars in credit card bills and you only make ninety a year, right, right, So they just down graded because you just spend more than you make. That's what happened. That didn't happen just in the last one hundred days under Trump. We've been building this for a long time. And the final reason I am completely embittered about the Republican Party in politics and America and democracy and life on Earth is the fact that, and it's a two part horror show. Part number one is that there are a bunch of swing district Republicans from big blue states California and New York most notably, who are not only trying to defend the idea of the salt deduction, the state and local tax deduction, they want to raise it from ten thousand dollars to at least thirty thousand dollars and maybe fifty thousand dollars. Meaning, if you live in a tax and spend lunatic state like state California, all of those incredibly high taxes you're paying you can deduct from your federal tax return. So the other states will subsidize the tax and spend lunacy of New York and California. So my brothers in Kansas pay some of my taxes because I live in California. That makes sense. Yeah, you get a giant subsidy from the other states, you pay a lower federal tax rate, significantly lower depending on how much money you make. Then, folks in fiscally responsible states is indefensible morally, it's indefensible as for Republican reason, not the party, but the idea of we have a federal system than states, and the states can do what they want, and they should do what they want. If you're fine, if Massachusetts wants to have a sixty five percent income tax, go ahead. I'm not living there, but go ahead. But then to transfer that profligacy to the other states is it's a horror. And as a conservative slash Republican, he says, trying not to vomit because of my embitteredness, the idea that that is a plank of the Republican Party. I'm done. It's it's hard to swallow. I mean, you know, it would help Joe and I if this happens financially, but it's awful. Absolutely, I believe you can't defend it. No, it's it's it's it's I am horrified. I don't care how much it would benefit me. God bless me. I have principles. It's really held me back in life. Jack too, I just I'm done. I'm done. Yeah, it's uh. Well, like I said last week, Sarah Isger of The Dispatch, I heard her on a podcast They're having this discussion about party and she said, there are no political parties. What are we talking about here. Yeah, I need to seek that out because I think she nailed absolutely one hundred percent. There are no political parties. There's just whoever emerges as the candidate, cycle by cycle, and then whatever they believe the party goes along with. And it's true on both sides. So the idea that there are parties that stand for something, we need to all move past that. I want to get this quote every uh, I'm sorry, I want to get this quote exactly right from my hero hl Menken. Every election is a sort of advanced auction sale of stolen goods. That's always been true. There was a time when a certain party had certain principles that I admired. Do your time is pasted. You know what my high school sweetheart, college sweetheart, my wife of forty years is. When she's not turning tricks, she's killing people for the mob. Okay, she's not the woman I felt. This is, by the way, fictional illustration has nothing to do with my beloved bride Judith. She's not the person she was. Its you forget it. It's over, so move on. Get a get an ai girlfriend like a normal person, and a love bot or something I girlfriend like a normal person. So the four hole bouts that like still care about not having the country. Remember it was quite a few years ago now that the Chairman of the Chiefs announced the biggest threat to national security is our debt. Correct. I mean that's what's gonna bring us down as a country anyway. The four hole bouts that voted present last night, so this could move along. What's their thinking? What things that are just beaten down? There's no they abandoned the Alamo. There's there, there's no winning the fight. Yeah yeah, who knows what they were promised or threatened? Well right, yeah, yeah, some some if Trump wanted a sausage e backroom agreement was struck, or if Trump or someone below Trump wanted to, you know, turn full maga on you as a whole bout, your life gets pretty hard pretty fast. By the way, credit where it's due. Chip Roy a Texas, Ralph Norman of South Carolina we had a stand up for South Cackilliac, Ralph Josh Breeching of Oklahoma, and Andrew Clyde of Georgia. We're blocking the bill because it urged the lawmakers to stop talking and get it done. I'm through, yes, because they thought you shouldn't keep spending more than you take in. You can't do that forever. On top of already terrifying debt, yes, and the fact that we now spend more money on just the I mean, if you've ever gotten into credit card trouble where you're like, you look at your interest payment is all you can you know, your minimum payment. That's what we are as a country. Our interest payment is more than defense. Now. It's crazy and growing and growing, and we're going to grow it next year. And for extremist, ultra conservative, far right wing, that man attempted to slow that down. And there's some sort of Wall Street something or others. According to josh Holly, Yeah, Hawley's lost his mind. Well, he sees a political calculator. He wants to stay in office, and he is a crocodile, a very very smart crocodile. At some point. I'm not defending it, but it's at some point you could make the argument for people like him, hey that's where the country is. Now. You're supposed to lead people a different direction if they're in the wrong place. But he might just be saying, hey, that's where the country is. And Joshua is again again extremely bright and savvy would probably say, hey, dude, if I can get the reins of power, I figure I can pull this back about two three percent. Anything more than that, the American people are going to toss me out of office because that's where the country is. Brother, all right, dang it, that is tough. Okay, man. We got lots to talk about today. Stuff that happened over the weekend. That horse race is pretty interesting. I don't usually watch horse races, but that one was kind of exciting. And Caitlin Clark knock turned Nemesis down on the court on the first game of the season that I thought, I find that very exciting. The zone, Well, you actually do, I think. And we got mail bag coming up next day. Here. For some reason, I'm feeling no need to be the least bit decent about this, so I'll just go full thrown it on this there. It seems to be some hinting that the Biden family has had this cancer thing in their pocket for like a decade perhaps, and have trotted it out right when the heat is getting the hottest on the Hurt Report, the Tapper Book, the everything else. To get the maximum amount of sympathy, Hey, leave us alone. We're dealing with cancer that fits, that fits their modus operandi, either the character lack of it that fits. That weird statement he made like a year ago, a year and a half ago in a spec I just found out I have cancer that nobody ever commented on. Again it all fits. Yeah, yeah, despicable. Here's your freedom. Let me quote it to day. I love this one from Einrand. Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savages whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men. Interesting thought. Yeah, yeah, it's probably not one hundred percent true, but again great thought starter. Mailbag drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com is the email address. H druth a millennial frequent correspondent rights I discovered something. I had a couple of thoughts this weekend as I was fixing my boat, because that's what you do when you have a boat, you fix it a lot. Anyway. Firstly, you often discuss the fact that reporters and journalists report on all topics and we tend to trust them. However, it isn't until they report on a topic. You happen to be an expert in that you discovered that they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. One hundred percent. There's actually a term for this, the gel Man amnesia effect. Yeah, g e l or gell Man amnesia effect. I became aware of this fairly recently. We talked about this for years. Yeah huh yeah, and it's funny even as we recognized it. It's hard to believe it's completely true. Universally true engineers read a news report about engineering and think these people don't have any idea what they're talking about. But I'm sure their coverage of the radio industry is accurate, you know, and vice versa. Yeah, anyway, I like this note from the lovely Lindsay, Jack and Joe, longtime listeners. Since I was nineteen years old, now a divorced woman in her mid forties, we're old. I finally decided to ask chat gpt to help me with many unanswered questions about building a vegetable garden an irrigation system. Where at Google never give me any answers to my specific questions and circumstances. Chat GPT understood what I needed in three seconds told me exactly how to do it, and provided an illustrated schematic to help. Seems like chet GPT is filling the mail gap in my life and I probably don't need to worry about dating anymore. Thanks, guys, I don't cage. Yes, I don't know that term. What was that word? Before the garden vegetables? She signs off kg wrte THR keep giving women a reason to end the human race. I love you, guys, love you. Why are you gonna give up on women or on men entirely because chat GPT can tell you out of the garden? Okay, m that is too bad. Another freaking correspondent, the Great JT in Livermore. Trump may be the master deal maker, but I think a huge critical mistake he and others are making is that you can't make a deal when one or both parties don't want a deal. New York real Estate or Trump made his bones. There's always a buyer and a seller, or a union boss and a business interest when there are two parties who want to make a deal if it's the right deal, and having a master deal maker as possible. But putin Russia Palestinians, they don't want to make a deal. Certainly Hamas doesn't, so there's not a master deal making to be made. Well. You can pressure people into a deal, though, either militarily or economically possibly, but you have to be willing to pressure them, and I'm not sure he's willing to pressure Pootin at all. Well, and I would say, you know a couple of those example Putin and Hamas, the pressure would have to be very very intense. Yes, yes it would and violent and expensive, coast to coast allergies attacking Americans stay tuned and risky as well. It would open various Pandora's boxes. So yeah, I too, am skeptical about some of this. Let's see, with our president having the best doctors, writes Chris, how did Biden get such a late cancer diagnosis? I mean, Jake Tapper's had his head up Biden's bleep for the last five years. So I see, I see that that is an ongoing joke. Okay, really, yeah, there you go. Yeah? The uh why they telling this now when it's probably been known for some time? That is an interesting question. We got a lot to come. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty