Speaker 1: Bonus. All right, we're back. It's the Hey Jones Podcast. Guys.
Speaker 2: I was on my flight from wherever to wherever, and I was trying to watch something in my show on peacock below deck was not available because I didn't have Wi Fi. But I was tempted because because there was something downloaded on my my iPad for my wife shows sense is this.
Speaker 3: Week new Bombshell.
Speaker 2: Enters in the whole were one point nine four billion minutes minutes viewed, ingested, ingesting in hours.
Speaker 1: That's but no one watches hours of television.
Speaker 2: That's get a calculatorn you're good with, nach. If you went to school, one point nine to four billion minutes viewed million many years.
Speaker 1: Thirty years? How many years?
Speaker 4: Let's find out minutes in two years that you can do it, no calculator, that's thirty four million hours divided by twenty four, So that would be divided by twenty four so that'd be.
Speaker 1: One point six million days, and.
Speaker 4: So then three hundred and sixty five That would actually put us at.
Speaker 1: Like you're closet almost there. I know, answer three hundred and eighty five million years incorrect.
Speaker 4: It's about three thousand, eight hundred eighty one years.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was off by a zero three hundred and eighty one during.
Speaker 2: By a whole zero, which which adds tell me that was pretty close.
Speaker 5: I was close enough.
Speaker 1: I was close enough.
Speaker 4: There was a math question on my daughter's test, and it said, what do you feel the answer should be?
Speaker 1: I said, no, this is math. There is a yeah, there's a correct or wrong answer.
Speaker 2: Well, not necessarily. What's your favorite clip before introduced? I guess oh, I love that one. I've seen that one.
Speaker 5: I love that so good.
Speaker 1: He's like like a mummy. She's like my favorite.
Speaker 4: Because it went quite viral on TikTok was oh nice, my my, my, my perfect date.
Speaker 1: That's like right, I have seen that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Our guest is the host.
Speaker 2: Of this show, so exciting, so many questions I have for her, lots of questions about how she's finding the journey on the show, but also her her journey before that. She's an incredible resume with some things we have to get into. Please welcome our.
Speaker 5: Very special My dream date.
Speaker 1: Knows that our very special guest today on the pod.
Speaker 3: This week, a hot new bombshell enters the villa.
Speaker 1: Please welcome our guest.
Speaker 2: All right, ematics yes, welcome the podcast.
Speaker 1: So many people in this room right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like it. How are you and where are you? I'm good. I'm at my house in l A nice address.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and social security number. Well, we're very happy directions.
Speaker 4: Congrats on everything. I watched the finale in it, so I didn't follow the full season, but I would. I kind of watched over people's shoulders because super fans were on a on a vacation.
Speaker 5: I was on a vacation with them.
Speaker 4: But the finale had me like, I was like, I'm going to bed, and the finale starts like, nah, I'm not going to bed.
Speaker 1: This is this is fully in, this is this is too good.
Speaker 5: You're locked in at that point, and.
Speaker 1: Who are locked in? How has that whole experience been for you?
Speaker 4: That being a part of a show like that, and the success and obviously the fan base is just.
Speaker 1: Massive, massive.
Speaker 2: Were talking about the numbers before you came on, So one point nine to four billion minutes viewed basically makes it one of, if not the biggest show on television globally. Casually casual mc gil and Jim mentioned, you know, watching shoulders, but also there's there's the people that are diehard fans. There are those that consume all this on on social media, on TikTok and x and you know, Instagram after the fact.
Speaker 1: There's so much reach of this show. And you've been hosting now since twenty.
Speaker 5: Twenty four, correct, Yeah, since season six.
Speaker 2: Incredible and and just to see you know, the growth even from then to now, it's got to be pretty gratifying because you're really kind of you're the voice of the show and you get to take people on this journey tell us about not just the experience on being on the show, but also what that global impact has felt like these last couple of years.
Speaker 7: It's so cool. It's so amazing too. Sometimes I think season six it really blew up, and were in Fiji, so we're very disconnected from what's going on at home, and of course I'm on TikTok all the time, and I'd be scrolling and we would ask each other, you know, is this just our algorithm, because you know, we're in it, and the.
Speaker 5: Algorithm knows that this is our thing.
Speaker 7: And then we realized after getting the numbers back that it was just huge, and that season seven, same thing, even bigger, Season eight even bigger, which is really crazy to think because you almost feel like, how much.
Speaker 5: Bigger could it possibly get?
Speaker 7: But it's so cool because it feels like this online, like this community of people, and everyone's watching and tuning in every day and they're making these hilarious memes and edits and they're all so invested. And then you know, you'll be scrolling on TikTok and you'll see all these groups of people are going live and breaking down everything in the episode, and it's really really cool to be a fly on the wall and just see how people are responding to everything. And it's really kind of a nice pat on the back to see that response because the people who make this show are working so hard all the time, and it's it's lovely to see them kind of the fruits of their labors, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Really, speaking of that your first Primetime Emmy nomination, congratulations and exciting for you, and obviously the entire team kind of on board it. But tell us about that when you got the news, Where were you What were you doing?
Speaker 7: I was dead asleep in my hotel room in Fiji and my room phone started ringing and I don't know about you, guys, but I a I'm afraid of the phone in general.
Speaker 5: I'm a Texter.
Speaker 7: Please, when someone calls, I immediately assumed something very bad has happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, agreed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so it wasn't even my cell phone. It's the sound of a landline.
Speaker 4: Oh that means something's but wrong businessmy nomination those two things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And I was I was definitely somewhere in the middle of rim sleep because I was so scared, and I walked over and I answered the phone in a stupor, and it was my team and they had called the hotel and then said, can you please connect us to this room? And the hotel people were like, you're crazy. It's four o'clock in the morning. This, this is absolutely you're out of your mind. And they had to convince them that I would actually want the call. So yeah, and then it was an amazing phone call to get because I think over here in the States, it was obviously a much different time of day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they couldn't reach you on your phone because it's on do not disturb when you.
Speaker 5: Sleep, Yes, all the time?
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, very smart.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work towards the do not disturb or even Joe you've started keeping the other room?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Keeping the do not disturb? Yeah, no, the phone. So I know, Okay, where did you hear that? You told me that like two weeks ago. Maybe I did that one time.
Speaker 5: I do. I'm a user of do not disturb.
Speaker 4: The do not disturb thing doesn't work though, because all of you guys are on VIP, so you text and I get it anyway, So like, what's the point.
Speaker 5: I didn't put you on that?
Speaker 1: But I have Oh got it. You have to, like you have you either have to go all in or not.
Speaker 4: But I have two kids and and they are are they go to school in London, so I when I'm asleep here in the States the hours earlier. But so like it's kind of like keeping one eye open. But congratulations to you. That is so exciting. That's amazing film in Fiji. I want to hear about the Fiji set up. Yeah, I want to know about the compound because it's it's it looks so elaborate, but at the same time, I'm so curious how like the inner workings.
Speaker 2: And just so you know, all right, no, no one actually watches this podcast, so you can talk about whatever.
Speaker 7: You want.
Speaker 6: Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it actually luxurious?
Speaker 4: Only one hundred only one hundred and ninety eight billillion people podcast one, Yes, so yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the compound. Are are you in the compound?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: You obviously said hotel rooms, so you're not necessarily within the confines.
Speaker 2: And by the way, sorry sorry, you have your phone, which right the other they don't have their phones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the person I am the one person that is both on the show and with the phone.
Speaker 1: Love that's exciting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's nice. Have any of you guys been to at all?
Speaker 1: No, I never always wanted to go. I love their water.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's amazing water for sure, and it's obviously a lot cheaper over there because it's it's right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Fiji is is really really beautiful. Obviously, we joke that I sleep in Soultize, and we've made this joke so many times that people online really believe it.
Speaker 5: And so when an islander.
Speaker 7: Goes to sleep and Soultize, they're like, but then where does Ariana go? Like, well, she goes to the hideaway.
Speaker 1: The hideaway, yeah, hide away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but yeah, the compound is really amazing. It actually used to be it used to be a resort that The best way I can describe the vibe of it is like dirty dancing.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 7: So yeah, So it's about where I stay, like where the hotels are. It's about a forty five minute drive. And then you go over to the compound and you come in and all the different departments are there, so you have As you pull in, you'll see the art department is building a challenge, and down past that is all the post team is in there, you know, editing away. Then there's a control room that's there. There's catering which that does all of our food. No, it literally could be its own show because there's like hundreds of people.
Speaker 4: There the same time day, which is so much harder for the for the crew and for the staff, which is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's one of those it's I think the rare thing of a show that is being filmed, edited and airing in real time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fascinating, and you're there the entire run of it.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I stay out there.
Speaker 7: There's always an offer like, oh, you know, you have a few days off this week, do you want to fly home? And I just think, like, I don't know, an eleven hour flight to then turn around and come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I just stay.
Speaker 1: Like it's not the nicest location to stay in either, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: So how long do you how.
Speaker 4: Long do you pretty much stay on on site in Fiji? Like how many months or weeks are you there?
Speaker 7: I'm there for for eight weeks, so I'm there a little bit before the show starts, and then I'm usually there like a couple of days after to get all my stuff together and usually try to have one last.
Speaker 1: Hurrah yeah from it, like the start of a season.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have a gut feeling like these two are going to be they're gonna make it, or they're gonna they're gonna you're gonna see it through or is it just you never know?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I feel like every time I've thought that I've been wrong, maybe.
Speaker 1: Placing bets or there's like an also a casino with this, Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, super you know people are doing it.
Speaker 4: You can better, you can do people are no crew member. I'm going to show now. And we had a production meeting and that they had to remind me because it's a live show. They said, hey, I just we have to do this for legalities. The producers down said they weren't saying you can't. They're like, please don't bet on things like you can't.
Speaker 7: When I thought about it, I was like, I do know what happens about a day in advance.
Speaker 1: It would be Phoe, call your phone.
Speaker 5: We do not cont No one watches this podcast.
Speaker 2: Fine thing you want to do, It's fine, okay, So let's let's back it up one degree here. So this is obviously not your first venture into reality TV to totally uh this world coming off of Dancing with Stars, where you you placed third, which is incredible. It looks so difficult I would I would fail be out in the first week or two.
Speaker 1: That experience coming out of that was.
Speaker 2: Was it soon after around that time that you got this call to come in and be the host for Love Island.
Speaker 7: Dancing with the Stars? I did twenty twenty three. Oh right after I had done two guest spots, two guest hosting spots on season five and on season one of Love Island Games, and then I had Dancing with the Stars. And then it was actually during my first Broadway run in Chicago. It was around like January or February when I think I was in the I had to go into the stage manager's office maybe mid show to get a quick call because this this had come through and you know, for me as a Love Island fans, kind of my dream job.
Speaker 5: So that was a really really cool call to get.
Speaker 4: And you're also getting another call in like a very intense setting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, through show.
Speaker 1: Your team only likes to frighten you.
Speaker 7: No, they really, they likes that's good though. Yeah, they love to give me a text that says, hey, can you call me? Oh no, no, I can't have Yeah no, I said, you guys got to stop.
Speaker 4: And also I think one of the very exciting like accomplishment. And it's so cool because we are massive sandwich fans. Do you have a sandwich spot in Los Angeles? Yes, please take us through how did that start? But also we should let you know we are currently in Dallas, Texas, but we do have your sandwiches here.
Speaker 5: We flew them in.
Speaker 1: We flew them in and we made.
Speaker 4: Sure they were preserved perfectly, so we can try your sandwiches the whole.
Speaker 1: Of We looked at the menu and there's no Ariana on the menu.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I have a bit of a bone to pick with you. It's all so good okay, and that is that I have dreamed of opening a sandwich shop for my entire life. We grew up in New Jersey, which is known for good Deli's Monadello, and my first ever job was it's probably illegal, but the guy that owned it was a family friend. He let me stalk the shelves. Was when he was three years when I was like three or four. I was in sixth but I've never actually taken it seriously. When I when I found out that you have this this sandwich shop in la uh something about her it's called go check it out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes please, I was.
Speaker 2: Very jealous, and so I'm excited to try one of these. But give us the backstory. First of all, where are you from and is that an influence on your desire to have a sandwich shop or not.
Speaker 7: I'm from Florida and my mom is probably the best cook slash sandwich maker I've ever met. And I think that my love for eating sandwiches is definitely something that motivated me to be a part of this business. One of my dear, dear friends, Katie Maloney, had this dream and she really wanted to make it happen, and I thought, Wow, we're so aligned in our vision for what this could be, and so I was really excited to jump in and do it with her. And we've had such a blast. I mean, listen, I totally support your sandwich shop journey.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You really need Your sandwich shop is incredible.
Speaker 5: The food is amazing. I can't believe you guys have that text.
Speaker 1: They're really good. So I think, and it's like Pete Repairs and yeah, yeah, yeah, very good. You should keep doing this. This is very good. I appreciate your support my shop journey. Do you have a name? I do? I'm between two.
Speaker 2: I'd like I'd like your opinion because you're a successful samwich shop owner and I'm not. The two options are as follows uh Saint Nick's that worked?
Speaker 4: That works?
Speaker 1: Or Big Nicks, thank you, Joe.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 5: Something about him across the street rivalry.
Speaker 1: That could be.
Speaker 2: It could be like a like an interesting this sounds like the setup of.
Speaker 3: A hot new bombshell.
Speaker 2: Something about him listen. The log line to a fantastic rom com starring starring Nick Jonas and Rio Maddox could be I say that genius speak of you're acting Broadway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible. Well she's nominated for the Emmy now which she'll win, and then when she.
Speaker 5: Does so, halfway there to that you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my journey started on Brow as a kid and Joe uh did show as a kid, and it's it's a big love of ours as a family. Musical theater Yeah, Chicago, I mean classic, iconic, Yes, and an important show in the sort of the history of of the Broadway as a whole. What an incredible journey that must have been eight shows a week, though, is a grind. You did musical theater in college, obviously, and I'm sure you have a deep love for it, but but actually doing it, what was your experience like And what's the next role you want to do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: My gosh, any and all the roles please, it's so much fun. It's it is a grind. It does become a bit of a different thing. But it's one of those what was it Taylor Swift or somebody who said something like, you know, it's hard, but it's not hard at the same time because you love it and every night I feel like when you hear the orchestra playing, you just get this surge of energy and there's just there's nothing like it. And the eight shows a week. I mean, it becomes it is your whole life. And one thing that I definitely struggled with is when people, you know, when other things would come in and they would want me to do other little, you know, jobs and things throughout the run. I was I was trying to it's you have to be so focused. You can't there's nothing outside of just doing that show eight days a week. But at the same time, it's kind of the best place to be in which I'm sure you know you guys love it.
Speaker 5: I mean I just.
Speaker 7: Was watching the show Nick that you just did. What Oh my gosh, yes, thank you. I love that show, so congrats. That's like literally one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 2: Same yeah, and it was a grind. I mean, I loved going back and doing it. My co star was amazing. But the prices that you have to take, you said, locked.
Speaker 4: You really can't, like you said Ariona, like getting calls and you're of course, your team's calling you mid show and they're saying, hey, we got this nice opportunity or payday here do you want to take You know, you'd have to leave early. But it's like there's there's something amazing to put yourself through that challenge. I remember we had long conversations with me and Nick about this when he was in the last five years, because there was even just to fill up a venue size like that. For avid theater lovers or people that just are walking around New York City and they're seeing they're like, maybe we should just get dinner instead, that happens. And so to people that go and show up, it's incredible. So obviously shout out to the theater fans or new fans out there, but I think it's it's it's It can be a grind, but I think the reward of like putting yourself to something through that physically and emotionally each night having to put on that mindset is like, hats off to you. It's my favorite question to ask someone that loves musical theater, what is your favorite show?
Speaker 1: So, what's your favorite What's your favorite Broadway show?
Speaker 7: I have such a big place in my heart for Once on This Island. Okay, it was a show I first became familiar with in high school. Yeah, and then I went and saw it when it was in the round in New York a few years ago, and it still remains to be one of my favorite shows.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the chance to see that production, but it looked incredible. There's a clip going viral right now actually of Zendeia in a production of Once of A's Island way back.
Speaker 5: Wait, was she like little baby t Moon? I think so, yeah, that's of course, you guys heard of Zindia.
Speaker 1: Goes big Summer. I think she's summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, I have some fan questions from one of the fan questions of one of our very good friends, and I think you know her, but Tanya Rat has written us in and she needs to get some questions off her chest.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 4: On a scale of one to ten, how shocked were you by the Nick and or Landia split news?
Speaker 7: Nick and Orlandria, Yeah, I love both of them as individuals, and I loved them as a couple. I think every listen, people break up and that's just the nature of life, right, And I think that everything that I mean. They haven't really talked a lot about it, so it's hard to know how either of them really is feeling right now. But I, you know, I just hope that they're okay and that they're both doing well, got it, and they both continue to just kill it.
Speaker 2: Well said, my wife was a massive fan of the show. Didn't have a chance to say that before. We said it before you came on. She's a massive fan. It's her favorite show on TV, no way, and we got the chance. We were on the red carpet for the Golden Globes. It was I'm not exaggerating. It was at least one hundred plus one hundred and two degrees inside this like thing that they build because they were expecting it to be cold in La during that time in January. Fabrue whatever it was, but it was so hot.
Speaker 7: It was hot.
Speaker 2: And anyway, Lendria was right behind us and the line and to go in the red carpet, and Prianca freaked out, was very excited, and she was very nice and a lovely conversation. So shout out Belindra for being so kind to big fans here and.
Speaker 5: That she's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 5: Okay, next question, Yeah, what do you got?
Speaker 4: This is from Tanya as well, which I think is pretty hilarious. Does it annoy you that you have to bring Andy Cohen along to co host The Love of Island Reunions because you can totally handle it by your own. She says one hundred percent. So does that annoy you? You know, we all know Andy, we love him.
Speaker 7: We love him. I appreciate her saying that that I could do it myself. I definitely appreciate that, but I have such a fun time doing it with Andy, so does not annoy me. And I also feel like it's nice to have. I don't know, I just think we bounce off of each other really well. And I've known him for so long that I just I don't know. I like having him there. It's nice, and he has great things to say, like great input too.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know what he's.
Speaker 2: Doing, he's great and if you're watching, he's great at TV.
Speaker 8: He just gets it's just fun. It makes it makes a spicy question, like so casual fun, but yeah, it's great, pert playful.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's from Kendall. She says, do you watch the Valley and do you have any pomo?
Speaker 5: I don't watch the Valley, So that's.
Speaker 1: About that, yeah, Kendall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kendall.
Speaker 1: Living her best life.
Speaker 5: Take fomo somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm more of a joemo person, joy of missing out person.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that, and I think that's incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we'll use that m I feel that way sometimes, yeah, because you know, I'm a recovering fomo person. But as as I get older, but as I get older, I prefer to sit on my couch and and go have fun. Do you guys, go do your thing. I'm good here, Yeah, I'm good, right, fine, I'm good. I have a question for you. This is another fan question. You spend potentially around eight weeks a year in Fiji, one of the most beautiful places none of us have ever been. Where's a place in the world if they change the location that you'd like to see Love Island, go and you could work from for eight weeks.
Speaker 5: Ooh okay.
Speaker 7: Part of me wants to say somewhere I've never been, so that I can then be yeah, working like paid to work somewhere I've never been, totally. The other part of me wants to say somewhere I've been because I know that it's going to be great, because there's the fear of the unknown that let's do.
Speaker 5: So let's do both.
Speaker 7: I think it would be really fun to shoot somewhere in like tropical like maybe like Porta Iarta.
Speaker 1: It would be cool, nice, that's great, beautiful.
Speaker 7: And then somewhere I've never been that would be really cool to shoot, and would be Brazil.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brazil is tight, great answer. And where's the last place on our suit wall?
Speaker 5: Shoot Alaska?
Speaker 1: Alaska?
Speaker 5: I don't want to be cold. That'd be a tricky season. It would be tough, a lot more sure clothing on people like fur bikinis.
Speaker 7: Maybe, oh, make it worse hot tough bikinis.
Speaker 5: Okay, kinis.
Speaker 2: We have our bowl of questions here, and these are unrelated to anything in your life or career.
Speaker 1: These are just random questions that we'd like to They're going to say they're lit to ourker, you just got to know answer. They're just the most random questions.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, cool is.
Speaker 1: All of Island related? For some reason, it makes sense?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you remember names easily or are you the type of person who forgets them five seconds after hearing them.
Speaker 5: I'm one or the other.
Speaker 7: There will be people whose names, birthdays, phone numbers I remember from now, right now, from twenty thirty years ago. And then there will be someone I've met, maybe last week, that it makes no sense for me to have forgotten their name, but I have to be.
Speaker 5: Reminded of what that person's name is.
Speaker 7: But if I meet and hang out with someone, I usually will remember their name.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: This is Joe and this is Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, got it confused, Thanks Joe, thanks for that welcome Okay, please go.
Speaker 4: Question this was weird, but it's a good one. How often do you wash your towels and sheets? No, we're supposed to ask, I just picked this question.
Speaker 5: No, I listen. I washed my sheets.
Speaker 7: Probably every two like three days.
Speaker 1: It depends on the answer. Great answer, correct answer, correct.
Speaker 7: My towels, It depends on if I use how like it's about it, it's usage, right.
Speaker 1: So the spray tan was like you know that.
Speaker 5: See that's definitely part of it.
Speaker 4: And I know what it does to sheets and towels. So a spray tan just one last multiple. What's your go to fast food order?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 5: I like Taco Bell hell yeah.
Speaker 7: And Taco Bell crunch Wrap Supreme at Jalapenos.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 5: We love it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about the other day. It's been a long time since I had this. I was like, man, that was that was a moment. I don't know if you guys remember the the popcorn chicken that came in the literal popcorn thinking CAFC.
Speaker 1: Remember that, think about every day? It was so good popcorn.
Speaker 5: Chicken over Popeyes.
Speaker 2: Oh, Popeyes, Popeyes, I think wins for me. But now raising canes is raising its hand as well. We also have a voice mail. We get voicemails that that sometimes are from anonymous people. This one's from an anonymous user. So, I mean, it's going to be spicy, me spicy.
Speaker 4: They don't want to and we give unsolicit advice that we're not technically should be giving. Yeah, So and you're with us on this now, okay play it.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm calling for some advice with my best friend.
Speaker 6: She is stating a guy that I just don't love.
Speaker 9: He's not the worst person in the world, but I just he just definitely is not the type of person that she has told me that she really wants to be with. And he is in a band, so you guys kind of have some knowledge of that. I feel like the only reason she likes him is because he's in a band and.
Speaker 5: Really things that's good about him.
Speaker 9: It's just about his music.
Speaker 6: And not to say being in a band is bad, but there's really not much else he has going for him, and he's been with him about you now and we're twenty seven, so I think she feels like block a ticket.
Speaker 5: I better just like find the person.
Speaker 6: Now and it'll be whoever it is.
Speaker 9: But I just wanted some advice on if how and if me and my friend should bring up maybe if this isn't the right one, So thank you.
Speaker 4: Ooh, this seems more like they're unhappy with the friends and only the guy's music, so going on for.
Speaker 5: Him, Yeah, what kind of music is it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Exactly. He's like he's got this.
Speaker 4: Thing he really like, is trying hard to like, you know, finds a career path. But that's not why she doesn't like it. No, she doesn't like him because she's like, it doesn't seem like I hope it's a really famous musician. Do you think she would be?
Speaker 2: I hope it's like somebody really famous in a big band, and she's like he just kind of sucks, like she doesn't like the band at all.
Speaker 5: Like it's like the weekend he thinks, he's.
Speaker 1: Like it's bono. He says he has to go on tour. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if if she doesn't like him because she doesn't think he's a good person. You should not wait any time, you should talk to your friend.
Speaker 7: I feel like there we're not getting a lot of reasons why she doesn't like him. Aside from that, she said she doesn't think her friend wants to be with somebody in a band or something. Right.
Speaker 4: She said that he's not doesn't have a lot going on for him other than being in the band.
Speaker 1: But she thinks music cames super famous.
Speaker 4: Does she have the same conversation then, because then he's like doing really well, But then that means more people are going to hear this shitty music that she's maybe she obviously doesn't like his music.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason she doesn't like him.
Speaker 5: Is really nice, But he's really nice.
Speaker 1: He just happens to be in a band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, controversial hot take I'll throw in there as a maybe is that maybe she got out of the vand maybe she's like feeling sort of friend jealous.
Speaker 1: That could be a too.
Speaker 2: She's maybe her friend is actually really into this guy, spending more time with him, and she's just like this sucks, Like my friend, your friends dating somebody who just has like a he's like really passionate about Oh our signs falling?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, it's a sign.
Speaker 1: Let her be with the guy.
Speaker 5: The guy.
Speaker 4: Don't say anything, Do not say anything. This is like obsession. Don't say anything.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably a good place to live. You know, this has been so much fun. Thank you for delicious, Thank you so much, and thanks for the great conversation. You're awesome. Congrats on your Emmy nomination.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Enjoy and we are gonna love. We're gonna eat all of them right now. What was Hollywood? Next time you guys are.
Speaker 10: In town, you'll be seeing us across the street. That's something about exactly dun dum Spike shop across the street. Yeah, all right, thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 5: Things. Guys, have a good day.