Speaker 1: You are listening to the Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio Our.
Speaker 2: Two on this Tuesday, Dan and the Dan Nets Dan Patrick Show. Morale is high. Got some breakfast burritos for the boys. Who has it better than we do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It just felt like you guys needed to pick me up. You're probably not going to have any Mexican food this week Thanksgiving, and I thought I would, you know, change it up a little bit, just to put some smiles on some faces. Very thoughtful, Thank you, Todd.
Speaker 5: Exactly what do you need a big Mexican breakfast?
Speaker 2: We don't need to know any details. Once again, thank you. All right eight seven seven three DP show email address DP at Danpatrick dot com, Twitter handle the DP Show coming up. We'll play fill in the blank, fill in the blank. We'll have that for you. Also, how threatening are the Ravens you're all in overreacting. Yes, the Ravens, they look like super Bowl caliber team.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 2: Not in my mind. The defense isn't good. The offense is really good. You're going to get into a shootout eventually. You got to stop somebody. The Chargers I think are a little better than I thought they would be. But I don't find them threatening. The Ravens are regular season threatening. There's certain teams that are regular season threatening, and then they get to the playoffs and then they get exposed because what happens is you get into a one dimensional performance there, and we saw that with them last year. Bill Belichick was on the Manning Cast, and there are times when he says things. Now he doesn't say it where it's a notice what I'm going to say or listen up. He kind of just says things like, doesn't make sense to put a spy on Mar because the guy on Lamar can't keep up with Lamar, So I put a spy on Lamar. And then you go, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Or he'll go.
Speaker 2: Don't want to put the number one corner on their best receiver? Why not put two defensive backs on their number one guy and put our number one guy on their second best receiver. You go yeah. But he says that in a way that you it's almost under his breath and you're going, damn, Like he's got some philosophy there. You know, that's saying Confucius say instead of confusing, says that's fritzy. But Belichick is a Confucius says, all right, Seaton, poll question for hour two is going to be what today.
Speaker 8: Going to be?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: Let me try to clean up our one that was a douzy.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: Let's see the Baltimore Ravens are do do dot a clear super Bowl contender or underwhelming? Right now? Clear super Bowl contender has about fifty six percent of all Right now, if I was to say a more accurate overreaction off Monday night football, see yeah, I told you the Chargers were fraud or the Ravens are going to the super Bowl right now, the more accurate overreaction off Monday night football is that the Ravens are going to the super Bowl, also with fifty five percent of the vote.
Speaker 2: Okay, Verry, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do we have a poll question for hour two? Heck, yeah, we have a poll question for hour two? None of to I don't want Todd's he had his in the first hour.
Speaker 11: Are you sure.
Speaker 2: Well we're not going to do the ozempic one? Well, we are going to put up a Dan Hurley pole question, which we haven't done. Ye, okay, all right, we'll get we'll get something going for him losing his minds on the side losing his mind. Mind's eye got in the silence, right, all right? So Ravens over the Chargers thirty to twenty three. Ravens now eight and four. And if you look at Lamar's numbers, he's seven and two on Monday Night. He's six and one on the road Monday Night. He has twenty two touchdowns zero interceptions. On Monday Night. His passer rating is the highest of any quarterback on Monday night.
Speaker 8: When the lights are brightest, it's shining.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the problem is they play their playoff games in the afternoon. He needs to have them play at night so the lights are on.
Speaker 12: Yes, Paul, doesn't the first round of the NFL playoffs now have a Monday night game?
Speaker 7: Well, maybe they can petition for that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think it's in the schedule now.
Speaker 2: We would like to play on Monday night. Why is that Lamar's really good on Monday Night?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I have a couple things here, MVP odds, Josh Allen is still your favorite. Thenet's Lamar Jackson, Saquon Barkley, and then Jared Goff. But it's still Josh Allen's to lose odds to be the number one seed in the AFC if you're reacting or overreacting to the Ravens. The Chiefs are the big favorites to be the number one seed than the Bills. Steelers have better odds than the Ravens do to be the number one seed. But really it's a it feels like a two horse race here between the Chiefs and the Bills. All right, age seven to seven three DP show operator Tyler's sitting by. Say good morning if you're watching on peacock. All the great things at dan Patrick dot com. Take advantage of these items that we have there. We have the autograph calendars available just in time for the holidays. Tailgate moonshine is available there. We also have the foliage flannels. A lot of great items there all right. Time to play. Fill in the blank. Fill in the blank. The LA Chargers are Todd powder boom, powder boom, powder boom. Okay, see O'Connor. Fill in the blank. The LA Chargers are growing.
Speaker 8: They're growing.
Speaker 2: This is of growth, growth, okay, Marvin.
Speaker 4: The Chargers are optimistic.
Speaker 7: Okay, Paul. Fill in the blank.
Speaker 2: The Chargers are.
Speaker 12: All mine were just like those two pending. Their greatness is pending because of Harbaugh.
Speaker 2: The Chargers are michigan Ish. Michigan is thank you. Todd Daniel Jones is blank, Paul Ah.
Speaker 12: I think he's screwed. Screwed to be the word. Here's my backstory. He wasn't good enough to get a second team as a starter like Ryan Tannehill was really good Miami and got another team. I think Daniel Jones might be a career backup and have to luck into a Sam Darnold George.
Speaker 2: He'll be a starter again in the NFL. Todd Daniel Jones is this is probably a little.
Speaker 13: Mean for Thanksgiving, but I'm going with it. Daniel Jones is dukie.
Speaker 4: Dukie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ask you how you're spelling it. Look up the slang and you'll see O'Connor. Daniel Jones his buddy, heang dukie. I was going to say audacious.
Speaker 8: If the report of him only wanting to go to a playoff caliber team, that's bold.
Speaker 2: Would you want to go to the Raid after you've been through what you've been through with the Giants? Would you want to play for the Raiders?
Speaker 8: I feel like, if I'm Daniel Jones, I want to play anywhere that'll have me I.
Speaker 7: Don't know that. I think I'm only going to a contender.
Speaker 8: Guys, I think, oh, okay, but I don't you have that stick to swing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to give you a second opinion on a second team that I can't play football. I would like to play for a better team, to give you a chance to see me with a better team, and then maybe you'll see the promise that I have. Like Sam Darnold eventually got that Baker may Field junior the third got that Marvin Daniel Jones is employable.
Speaker 4: Okay, you could be a backup somewhere.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones is carry Jim Carrey. Whenever I see him, I see Jim Carrey. That's all he is right now. I just see him, and he's a young Jim Carrey. The New York Jets coaching search is blank. Seaton say that again, the New York Jets coaching search. So they hired a former GM and they hired a former coach to begin their coaching GM search. This is my Tannenbaum's analytics service. I think Rex Ryan is in it. Rex Ryan wants the job. Eric Mangini wants the job. So the New York Jets coaching search is blank, pointless, Todd desperate, Okay, Marvin.
Speaker 12: Goofy Paul traditional. So they hired the thirty third Team, which.
Speaker 7: Is a it's a thirty third Big thirty third team.
Speaker 12: It's a football analytics content website that Mike Tannebaum, their former GM, is part of. He's going to search for a guy like him.
Speaker 2: Okay. The New York Jets coaching search is content content. No matter what happens, it's good content here because somebody, you know, you eventually have to do. They bench Aaron Rodgers at some point here over the next couple of weeks. Do you just say, you know what, We're kind of done with it, We're gonna move on with this, or do you say we're spending a lot of money on him going out there and try to entertain the troops. And then Aaron Rodgers has talked about maybe playing Could you release Aaron Rodgers? Imagine if Aaron Rodgers ended up with another team by the end of the year. Could you see a scenario where the Jets would do to Aaron Rodgers with the Giants did to Daniel Jones, and what Aaron Rodgers go to the Raiders and want apply. We'll talk to Albert Breer about the possible scenarios here. He'll join us the Monday morning Quarterback will stop by Luke and Charlotte is back. Hi, Luke, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 14: Hey guys, thanks for taking my call. I just wanted to thank Marvin for the category shout out always gets always gets tense when that game comes out. But I think I understand what Todd was trying to say. Let me know if this makes sense.
Speaker 15: Which overreaction that really isn't an overreaction would you say is more true than the other overreaction that is therefore less true but still possible If the first overreaction is too much of an overreaction.
Speaker 2: That clears out up. Luke, thank you, that's perfect. Yeah. Aaron in Cleveland, Hi, erin, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 9: Hey there, You know, I can't believe for the first time, I'm going to agree with Fritzy. But you know, I think some of the folks that are taking ozempic and you know, people are commenting on how good they look and oh my gosh, you're doing so well, and then they're like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's the people that are lying about it, and I understand not admitting it maybe, but it's accepting the praise that they're doing something positive that I think might drive him nuts. And I'm just really surprised that I agree with Fritzy on this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, Fritzy is a deep rooted hatred for people who are on ozempic or these drugs that help you lose weight.
Speaker 13: Only they're getting healthier, so it is a good thing in that regard. My only pet peeve is, you know, don't say you just were, you know, going for walks and eating apples and metals. That's how you could lose seventy five pounds in like six weeks or something like that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Joe and Wisconsin. Hi, Joe, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 16: Martin Boys, I'm just playing hooky and watching on Peacock with the newest listener here, Baker in Wisconsin, wa nineteen inches, bake, six pounds more chounces.
Speaker 2: How about a round of applause for bake there, shake and bake. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 7: Joe.
Speaker 2: Congratulations and our best to your wife.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 16: I've got one quick one if you get a minute Okay. A lot of our middle names were Joseph my name, and a lot of our favorite first names started with oh, so that would have left him as O. J.
Speaker 9: Sampson, which we caught up a little close to home there, so he was a.
Speaker 2: Good day geez, OJ Sampson. That's a little too close, A little too close. Peter in Michigan, Hi, Peter.
Speaker 11: Hi Dan, Paulie, you've never walked alone. My brother's name is Paulie. Peter and paul you can imagine. So this is about Thanksgiving, this is coming around I've always struggled with and I feel like Todd is a culprit of this. But when you have that cousin or family member, you just don't know when to walk away from the conversation.
Speaker 15: And I need some guidance.
Speaker 11: Do you just say thank you, Todd, or do you have like a wing man to help you out?
Speaker 2: I just need some help with that, Okay, Todd, would you like to answer.
Speaker 13: As opposed to making a scene and getting into an argument and like ruining everyone's Thanksgiving? I think you your best if you feel like your student's get angry and you getting kind of flushed in the face over whatever the topic. Is the best going with the thank you, Todd just like that's that person's opinion.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to debate.
Speaker 13: It's certainly not in front of family and friends of a Thanksgiving that we're we have.
Speaker 5: A difference of opinion.
Speaker 13: I'm going to walk out of the room and get some fresh air, hide in the garage like Paulie or whatever, just to go watch the football game and let it be.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to Tony in Kentucky. Hey, Tony, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 10: Yeah, guys, I came up with a good T shirt idea. If you got a sec sure, Okay, So it's a play off of your Dower rankings and the old candy sour Hids. You could have dour Hids and have each of the guys faces in the labels instead of the candy label.
Speaker 2: M they might have a problem if we knock their idea off. I'll send that over to our research and development grew seton. I'm sending that over to you.
Speaker 8: I've jotted it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, when we come back. Albert Breer, he knows all, he sees all, and he tells all. The Monday morning quarterback right after this.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at Foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live. More phone calls coming up eight seven to seven to three DP show Got college football Tonight. Maction Kent stayed against Buffalo Toledo against Akron.
Speaker 4: Maction.
Speaker 2: He is Albert Breer. He's the Monday Morning Quarterback senior NFL reporter. All right, we've been talking about the let's overreact to what we saw with the Ravens or overreact with what we saw with the Chargers. Let me start with the Ravens. If I said the Ravens are a true Super Bowl contender, you would say.
Speaker 7: I would say they are. Yeah. I mean, they were in the AFC Championship Game last year and they've been knocking on the door for a while, you know, so obviously they played better than they did in the title game last year. But I mean, if you look at the field in the AFC, you know, I do I think they can compete with Kansas City and Buffalo, because that's really what we're talking about. I do. And one of the cool things about the Ravens Dan is like they've continue to get better over the course of the year, Like they were turning over sixty percent of their offensive line. On defense, they lost their edge rushers, they lost you know, like they lost you know, Patrick Queen and essentially like they were gambling on their ability to develop people through their program. And it went to the coaching staff too, and replacing Mike McDonald was Zach Gore. And so I think that's why this is a team that I think you say has been as sending that Steeler game, notwithstanding over the course of the year. And so like I I think it's fair to think like they're going to be better at the end of December than they are right now, and then they should be better at the end of January than they are at the end of December. So yes, I think there are a Super Bowl contender, and it feels like we're top heavy.
Speaker 2: There's three teams that are going to could go to the Super Bowl in the AFC, and there's two in the.
Speaker 7: NFC or the Lions and Eagles.
Speaker 2: You say, yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say. I mean, like you have like those teams that it's like if they sneak in, could they catch fire, right, So I w Cincinnati and San Francisco, right, like where like if one of those teams sneaks in, Like those teams have been to Super Bowl, So could those teams get in? It's like the six or seven seed. And then all of a sudden you look up and like they've beat a couple of teams that you would have expected them to beat, and they're in the conference title game, you know, And.
Speaker 2: I want to be fair to the Packers and the Vikings as well.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, And I think the Packers invite the Vikings to me, are like such an awesome story of of of of a football operation. It's like sort of turned things over. And you know, the amazing thing about them is is that you lose like two guys you could argue are the most important players all due respect to Justin Jefferson over the last decade for that franchise, right, because the longevity thing was Sam Donald Neil Hunter. Well they've got younger and you could argue maybe better at those two spots, like replacing Kirk Cousins with Sam Donald, replacing Danil Hunter with Andrew van Ginkel and Jonathan Gernard and Dallas Turner, Like I think they've set themselves up long term. Do I think they can win a Super Bowl or get to a Super Bowl with their issue at tackle right now, with you know, with some of the things they've been working through injury wise, maybe not. But I'm really impressed with what they do, what they've done, and I think they're set up much better for the next five years for it. The Packers still feel like they've got a high ceiling, So I'm with you on that one. Like, if the Packers can jam on the accelerator the way they did at the end of last year, then obviously they'd be very dangerous going into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: What's the Daniel Jones market right now?
Speaker 7: So I think the Daniel Jones markets one that's marked by curiosity is probably the best way to put it. Right Like, if I'm if I'm Daniel Jones, I'm following the Sam Darnold plan, I am. I am looking for a place where I can go and learn, and I can go be in a good system and I can go kind of take a breath and reset. And the temptation, of course, would be like, well, you know, do you go to you know, say Vegas where they've got you know, potentially an opportunity for him to play within a couple of weeks. So or do you go to Dallas where you know, if Cooper rush, you know, stubs his toe, you you get in the game. And I understand that, like to me, like, and I think there are people around him who are thinking this way. He looked broken with the Giants, and like a huge part of it was like his inability to pull the trigger on plays, Like there were plays in that Carolina game where it was clearly there for him and he either overshot somebody or he held the ball and took a sack or and you can see the frustration on the sidelines, Like, you know, Ale, one of a couple of people who evaluate this stuff said to me, go look at the all twenty two and look at the sideline on this player or that play, and you can see everyone throwing their hands up, Like that's the point that it was at, you know, which is part of the reason why they had to bench him, and eventually he winds up being released. So I don't think that's a player who needs to jump in there and play right now. I think that's a player who needs to hit the pause button and kind of reset himself a little bit and getting a good learning environment. And to me, that's what Sam Donald was and why I think Sam Donald benefited so much from that year with Kyle Shanahan playing behind the Brock party in San Francisco. Like, I think that's what what Daniel Jones needs right now. So my my gut, I know some people have said this to him. My guess would be the best landing spot for him would be a place like Buffalo, you know, Baltimore where he's not going to play, but he'll be in a good environment to learn.
Speaker 2: Could you see a scenario where the Jets bench Aaron Rodgers by the end of the year.
Speaker 7: I mean, if they're out of it, sure, you know that could be a mutual thing.
Speaker 2: But aren't they out of it?
Speaker 7: I mean like there's out of it, like you and I know they're out of it, and then there's out of it like we're out of it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, wait a minute, explain like they're not out out yet.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, like you, the coach is still I'll put it this way, the coach is still trying to sell his roster on Like, hey, if X and Y and Z happens this thing's not over, you know. Like, so if you're Jeff Ulbrick, you can't sell that to the team and say, oh yeah, you know, oh yeah, Aaron, you can go ahead and you know, schedule some tea times for this week, you know what I mean. You can't sell that to the rest of the players if you're doing that. So, like I I think that's the that's the subtle difference we're talking about, right, Like the difference between you and I both know that Jets aren't going anywhere, versus like the coach and everyone in the roster being resigned to it. I don't think the Jets are quite at that point where everyone's resigned to it yet, because there is a like if they somehow won six in a row, then you know, could they sneak in maybe, you know, so I think those are two different things. But I certainly think as we get to the as we get closer to the end of the year and and and all, this crystallizes and it becomes real that there that there's just no chance and that it's over. You know, then you start to talk about things like making a mutual decision on Aaron Rodgers whether or not it's it's time to shut them down.
Speaker 2: Okay, But what kind of market is there going to be for Aaron Rodgers next season?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean the big thing is whether or not he wants to play. And you know, one thing in a couple of times I've talked to him about it that he brought up is not wanting to go out the way that he went out last year. Right, So if he didn't want to go out having torn his achilles, do you think he's want to want to go out like this? Maybe not, you know, So I don't think it'll be I don't think there'll be a robust market for him, and I think it'll be narrow the same way it was narrow for him a couple of years ago, where you need to check a lot of boxes to even want him. But could there be an opportunity out there for him?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 7: I think there could be an opportunity out there for him. He's still Aaron Rodgers, you know. I think the one thing that kind of cuts him off the knees a little bit is like, you know, if you're a team with a young quarterback, or a team that has designs on going and getting a young quarterback, you want Aaron Rodgers, the guy in that room with your young quarterback. Maybe not now. I think he would argue that it worked out pretty well for Jordan Love. But you know, maybe you wouldn't want all the noise that Aaron Rodgers would bring with him into into a quarterback room. But I I have to think somebody out there would look at it and say, yeah, you know, we've got a ross that we think is close. We're not happy with our quarterback situation, the same way the Jets were a couple of years ago. Yeah, maybe we go and do this. And again, I wouldn't I wouldn't totally rule out the idea that he's back with the Jets next year, just because we have no idea who's running the organization next year.
Speaker 2: Albert Breer, the Monday Morning Quarterback senior NFL reporter. How many head coaching openings do you think we'll have by season ten?
Speaker 7: I mee, seven to ten. We already have to. So we have the Jets seven day ten. Yeah, I think so. I mean I like looking at it, like, so we have we have two. We have the Saints and the Jets. I think we can agree that Jags are sort of a FATA complete, right, So that's three, Dallas looks like it's going that way. That's four, So now you only need three more, you know. So I think it's somewhere between seven and ten. Like I don't think it's gonna be record breaking or anything like that, but I think it's somewhere between seven and ten. And you know, it's going to be an interesting market too, just because I don't think there's like one trend that's like overwhelmingly like, oh yeah, everybody's gonna be picking from this bucket because you have different types of candidates out there. You have the young offensive guru and Ben Johnson, but you don't have a ton of guys who fit that profile, right, Like there aren't a ton of them. You have you know, your former head coach obviously Belichick, Rabel, and then you know you have you know, have the ex player category, the Dan Campbell, the Mike Rabel, the Damiico ryans that category with a guy like Aaron Glenn. So you know, I think teams that are jumping into this this year are going to look at and say, this isn't the deepest market market of candidates. And not only that, there isn't like one bucket that's particularly deep. So we really we're really going to have to take a global, global look at the market and be willing to pick from a different bucket. Then maybe we go in intending to.
Speaker 2: But if you're looking at these openings, potential openings, most desirable, I'm looking at the Jets, Rogers coming back doesn't make me want to take that job.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys situation, but yeah, go ahead, go I sorry, Dan.
Speaker 2: No, but just trying to handicap this. If I look at Jacksonville, do they have their franchise quarterback? The Bear situation to me looks now you have that deal with the Bears organization or the owner, but it really feels like there are pieces there And do I have potentially the best quarterback available for all of these coaching candidates there, which with Chicago as opposed to Dallas or Jacksonville, Well, Chicago.
Speaker 7: You do have the advantage of the guy being on a rookie contract too, right, so like you have that for the next two to three years where you know he's going to be under cost control and you're going to have the ability to put some things around and because of that, and that's not a small thing. I would agree that. I think Chicago and Jacksonville look to me like the ones that have like the easiest path out where you could win for the next couple of years pretty and you can get it up and running pretty fast. I think that there are different setups though. I think Chicago maybe the job for a guy who just wants to go coach, and maybe a better spot for a younger coach because they have a team president and Kevin Warren who's going to be involved. They have, you know, the front office in place. We'll see if Ryan Poles makes it. My guess is that's probably going to depend on the coach higher but I think the likelihood would be the polls will help with the would be a part of the coaching search if Mattie Refluse doesn't turn it around over the next six weeks, So that one may be just like a guy who's coming in just a coach. Jacksonville could be the place where somebody comes in and gets tossed the keys of the kingdom and shot consays you go fix it, you know, and so like that's where like for somebody like Belichick, it's well, if I want to set it up as way, this is the one that's kind of giving me the the the blank slate, you know, the sort of canvas to paint whatever I want to paint here. And so I think they set up a little bit differently, and obviously both the attractiveness of each job is going to depend on your own evaluation of the quarterback. There are a lot of people who think Trevor Lawrence has just been done in by his circumstances. There are others that don't think that highly of Trevor, you know, So how do you see him? How do you see Caleb? You know, what have you heard about Caleb? You know, Like, I think all those things are going to play into how attractive those jobs are to candidates.
Speaker 2: Good stuff is always happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for joining us, Albert, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. Thanks Dan.
Speaker 2: That's Albert Breer, Monday morning, quarterback. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys over there.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Robert.
Speaker 2: There you go by the way, watching the Manning Cash Last night, Mike Rabel's on and Owen Wilson is on. Owen Wilson said that Urban Meyer didn't know who Owen Wilson was. They were in a liberty football game. Yeah, and I understand that. I mean, I don't think he's up on his pop culture. But then Mike Rabel had this to say to the Mannings, you.
Speaker 17: Know, I feel I can feel I can relate with Owen Wilson. I was listening earlier, and you know, Urban Meyer asked him, do I know you? And and Urban and Meyer was coaching the Titans, he was coaching the Jaguars, and he actually said the same thing to me. I said, yeah, I'm the head coach for the Titans, and I.
Speaker 5: Worked for you for two years.
Speaker 2: They worked at Ohio State together. And then Urban didn't even know when he was I guesst the Tennessee Titans coach. I know you do I know you worked for you for two years?
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Paul, you guys told me about that clip and I went back and watched it. He's not kidding, No, No, he wouldn't. I thought it was a joke, like playing off, I don't know, poking her mind. He's completely serious.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't think he was joking at all.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Well, and I heard about it. I hadn't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, why would you make up something just to fit in with Owen Wilson crazy. Who do I know you? I work for you a couple of years. Casey and Kentucky. Hi, Case what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Good morning, DP? How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: Great? Case?
Speaker 6: Uh six, which kind of leads me into the reason why I called. I noticed Fritzie took somem. It was referring to the ozentpic and the weight loss drugs. Well, I started about two years ago and I've lost one hundred and seventeen pounds. And it's the way that I look at it, and the way you can kind of look at it, Fritzy, is that it's a supplement. There's no stimulants in it. It will I'm missing some sort of hormone and it supplemented that moment. So you probably are. There are people that are probably embarrassed by it, because I've been you know, I've had people approach me and kind of the stigma attached to it. But it's anything. It's just like a it's just a supplement. It's it's not a I don't know, it shouldn't be considered as something illegal or something.
Speaker 7: Well, no it's not.
Speaker 2: But I once again, if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true, and that would be the only thing I'd worry is what does this lead to? Is anything down the road or when you stop or like that. That would be my concern with it. I guess. I mean, I'm not going to be using ozembic, thankfully, but still I don't know how much research is in there. There's so many drugs now when when you're what's the psoriasis one, but you take a drug it can lead you know, the suicidal thoughts like.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they almost all have that side effect announcement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean I've never seen people in a happier mood than those when they're dancing and singing and they've got some kind of condition there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I will say that based on the number of commercials, I had no idea that moderates a severe plaque soriasis was as big of an issue as it is. And apparently it's so severe that possible thoughts of suicide is a worthy like I'm willing to take that to get rid of the psoriasis. That is shocking. Yeah, it's a lot of commercial where my moderates a severe placksoriasis is acting up what I'm suicidal thoughts may occur.
Speaker 2: What I had a hard time explaining to my youngest when the couple was they were in the bathtubs, separate bathtubs, overlooking the water, and it had.
Speaker 7: To do with.
Speaker 2: Ed and it's like, why are they in bathtubs separately? Ask your mom? Yes, Todd and the.
Speaker 13: Wee Govy commercial, I don't understand. This guy is teaching his kid, like how to do an oil change whatever. Another woman's painting, another one's selling records at.
Speaker 5: His record store. They all drop everything they're.
Speaker 13: Doing so they can go with this cult of people to walk down the street with strangers, so they can spell out we go vy in human letters and just blow up whoever they were just dealing with to go walk down the door.
Speaker 2: I love when they they're dancing and they're all in colorful outfits and it's just I don't know what they're selling, but it feels like, damn, I want to get some of that.
Speaker 8: I got to lower my A one see.
Speaker 5: It's a little pill with the great big story to tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's my A one?
Speaker 10: See?
Speaker 2: And how do I lower?
Speaker 4: The songs are so catchy, they are oh.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 12: We Govy is a offshoot of ozempic. It's also a weight loss medication from what I'm told, Okay, yes, Ton, And.
Speaker 13: To reiterate just because I think I'm gotting a bad rapp I never said you should feel shame or no one should get gasic bypassars or take these drugs. All I'm saying is I'm saying is you guys.
Speaker 5: Have their own tell you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell her.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say something about it does seem like it makes it seem like you're doing jumping Jackson eating apples.
Speaker 13: What I'm saying is just if you're comfortable taking it, just be comfortable admitting it. Because it's insane to be able to lose eighty three pounds in a month and a half just by going through walks and watching what you eat.
Speaker 2: Why are you outing to work? Why are you outing people?
Speaker 13: And you have to be a nutritionist or some kind of fitness guru to know that much.
Speaker 2: Wait by just if your wife does botox or filler, should she tell you that she's doing botox? Or Phil thinks she should and should she tell everybody?
Speaker 13: And I would tell her not to do that because she's lovely and doesn't need to do those things. But all my point was is if you're doing any of those things and it can get rid of diabetes and can make you a lot healthier, and that's all great, but don't don't have shame about it or feel like you have to trick people into saying, yeah, I'm just exercising and eating right and I.
Speaker 5: Happen to lose ninety three pounds in two months.
Speaker 2: Yes see, I just just for clarity.
Speaker 8: I don't think anyone loses ninety two pounds in three months or two months when you're taking those drugs either. I don't know if there isn't anybody in the history of the world, I don't think that had gastric bypass and lost one hundred pounds in six weeks. But this is a curious way of getting people to not feel shame about taking those trucks, just pointing that out.
Speaker 2: Okay, when we come back, done done, or back in after this.
Speaker 1: Fox Sports Radio has the best sports talk lineup in the nation. Catch all of our shows at foxsports Radio dot com and within the iHeartRadio app. Search FSR to listen live. Todd no more information on ozepig.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, he just said something about you can have Ozempig face. That's where you have a wrinkled, shrinking and dehydrated appearance.
Speaker 5: Thank you to That's just because I was sitting in the sun too long.
Speaker 13: I should have worn with sunblogs.
Speaker 4: I gonna do with those Zeppich face.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here and you can get in on all the action. DraftKings Sports Book an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New DraftKings customers bet five dollars, get one fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Download the DraftKings sports Book app use code Patrick code Patrick for new customers, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. If your bet wins, you bet just five bucks. Only on DraftKings. The crown is yours. So I got the Spurs against the Jazz Victor Wemben Yamah. In the Spurs they are favored by two the Jazz. What happened to the Jazz? Marvin?
Speaker 4: They left New Orleans.
Speaker 2: They've been good since they left there. The Lakers are getting three against the Suns. Who will score more points? Lebron James or Kevin Durant. If you said a tie, you'd be correct. What Yeah, they didn't give me what they're over under was. But uh yeah, who's going to score more points? The Bucks against the heat Bucks are getting two and a half.
Speaker 8: Still feels so weird to see Dame the Bucks.
Speaker 2: Well, it still feels strange to see Doc Rivers still with the Bucks, because it so strange because I think you guys are like, it doesn't seem like you're in a good mood.
Speaker 4: Doc, We're gonna be fine. We eat four quarters of you guys.
Speaker 5: Just give me four quarters, will be fine.
Speaker 2: The Rockets are getting three and a half against the Timberwolves. Anthony Edwards over under is twenty seven and a half. Twenty seven and a half. H So the Emirates NBA Cup is here. Go to DraftKings sportsbook and you can bet five dollars, get one fifteen bonus bets. If your bet wins, use the Kote Patrick New customers get one fifteen bonus bets. And if you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings, the crown is yours. Yes, it's time to play. Oh wait a minute, we got North Carolina Football news, Mac Brown football News PAULI.
Speaker 12: According to UNC their official Twitter post, Carolina football coach Mac Brown will not return after this season.
Speaker 2: Oh, a lot.
Speaker 12: Of speculation in the past few weeks. They made it official. Okay, a nice nice Uh, that's an above average job opening because they do have dough and there's a desire to win.
Speaker 7: Yes, Todd, is.
Speaker 5: There a healing process?
Speaker 4: How soon do you get another?
Speaker 2: All right, you're rallying, you're rallying. Okay, time to play. Done done or back in?
Speaker 7: Paul?
Speaker 12: We love this game very self, except once.
Speaker 2: Again, it's done done, not dumb dumb. Right, it's done done. It could be both or back in dumb dumb as well.
Speaker 12: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are five and six. They've won one in a row. What do you got, Dodd?
Speaker 5: They're back in it. They're not done done.
Speaker 8: All right, cheating, I'm out on the Buccaneers. Wow, you're done done? You're done?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: Am I done done? Are they done done? I think they're done done?
Speaker 7: You're they're done done? You're done done because they're done done, done done.
Speaker 2: They're out atky done and they're done. Gun good all right, Marvin done? Done? 're back in? Yeah, I'm back in.
Speaker 12: The Pittsburgh Steelers as a threatening team in the a f.
Speaker 2: C, threatening means what though.
Speaker 12: Playoff victories plural?
Speaker 2: Okay, morality, Todd done done, back.
Speaker 4: In, done done on multiple playoff all.
Speaker 2: Right, Seaton O'Connor multiple playoff wins? Yeah, more than one or more? The over under is one and a half.
Speaker 8: Cheapers, creepers. I'm gonna I'm out on that. I'm done, done on it.
Speaker 12: I don't know what spec the game on that?
Speaker 2: No, okay, Marvin, are you done done or back in?
Speaker 4: The Pittsburgh Steelers are the blank s? Sorry, they're done done.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say done done for two playoff wins.
Speaker 12: The Miami Dolphins playoff chances, I am back in. They're five and six, they've won thrice in a row.
Speaker 2: I'm back in, Todd.
Speaker 13: I think you need ten wins to get in the playoffs. That's what it looks like.
Speaker 7: So I'm just called dun done.
Speaker 13: Briefly explain why I'm done done on the Dolphins getting.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're done done, Marv, Marvin Dundunner, back in, done, done, all right, Seaton done done, Okay.
Speaker 12: Two more. Bryce Young's future.
Speaker 2: I'm back in, back in, I'll be back in, back in.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: It feels rude to.
Speaker 12: Be last one quickly, the Rams and the Niners.
Speaker 7: Uh Future.
Speaker 2: Back in there you go, Marvin Oh back in Let's go nine.
Speaker 4: Back in the
Speaker 2: Final hour on the way, final hour on this Tuesday Day