Speaker 1: Say it again, Lay.
Speaker 2: Charlottemagne, the same is true.
Speaker 1: Yes, donkey Today for Thursday, July eleventh, goes to a Philadelphia man named Gary Miles. Now. I was going to do this story today to raise awareness to this individual because it seemed like he was gonna still be on the run for his crime. But a day after Philadelphia police and Meek Mill asked for the public's help and finding this freaky ass negro, he has turned himself in. See this man did something very diabolical at a dollar tree. Sidebar, Why do they still call the dollar tree the dollar tree? What the hell is a dollar in the dollar Tree? The average price point in dollar Tree is a buck twenty five and the max price of an item is seven dollars. Another sidebar, Jesse Hilarrys still steals out of Dollar General. But that's a story for another day. You got a mouthful of captain crunch. You can't even reply right now? Okay, let's get back to this freaky as John named Gary Miles. Now, Gary Miles walked into a dollar tree in Southwest Philly with a T shirt on that had a picture of a candy cane with the words It's not gonna lick itself. Gary got a weird shirt? Why is he around? Okay, well, it could lick itself. Well, if he could lick itself, then Gary probably wouldn't have committed the crime he committed. Because Gary has been charged with in decent assault. Would you like to know what Gary did? Let's go to Fox twenty nine Philadelphia for the report. Police.
Speaker 3: This just in.
Speaker 4: The man police say sexually assaulted a woman at a South Philly Dollar tree store has turned himself in the attack, gaining national attention, even wrapper meek Mill tweeting today that he would award two thousand dollars the person who finds him. Police identified him as thirty five year old Gary Miles. His surrender happening after disturbing videos circulating on social media appearing to show the end of the assault. It happened at the store, located at Snyder Plaza on East Snyder Street on June twi twenty third. Police say a mugshot will be released once charges are officially filed.
Speaker 1: Masturbating on a woman in a dollar tree is absolutely the pure definition of a cheap thrill. Now, there is a video, as you heard the woman say, that shows the end of the assault. I'm gonna play this audio because I want you to hear the pure terror in this lady's voice, so you understand why I believe Gary needs a taste of his own poison.
Speaker 2: Let's listen, you fucking you got out back? Oh my good jone.
Speaker 1: Never in the history of Philadelphia has someone deserved to be called a nut ass nigga more than Gary Mouse. Okay, of all the places to celebrate Palm Sunday, you decide to do it in a dollar tree on a person. No need to bring out the caution web flow signs because your perverted punk ass decide to ejaculate on a random woman. I totally agree with Meek mil putting the two thousand dollars bounty on his headtop not to kill him, but to simply bring him to justice. Okay, And if he got roughed up in the process, so what. At some point the community has to police the community. And if this man can go in dollartry and intentionally put homemade jerk sauce on some unsuspecting john, then he can intentionally get hands and feet put on him. Okay, you dudes be running around here doing things the women as if these women don't have any men in their life. Women have fathers, brothers, uncles, husbands, boyfriends, friends who loved him and who will beat your ass for him. Ask yourself if beating your baby maker on a stranger in a dollar tree is worth getting your ass beat for beating your baby maker on a stranger in dollatry. Okay, you really have to give people like this a taste of their own poison. Gary needs a taste of his own poison. Gary Miles need to taste up his own poison. Seriously. Okay, we have to start getting with devil with some of these creeps, because that's the only way folks are gonna learn. We say, smart people learn from their own mistakes. Wise people learn from the mistakes of others. So let's instill some wisdom. I believe Gary Miles should have to have a healthy diet of cock chowder while in prison. Okay, at least okay, every day for thirty days straight. He should have to get some knuckle babies splashed on his leg in the same spot he did it to that poor young lady. I prefer he has to eat the baby gravy of random inmates. That's what I prefer Okay, now we can mix it into things.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to eat it raw, but he should be forced to see the love liquor go into his food, and then he has to eat it. Don't feed him nothing else. He will resist that first, but then eventually he gonna get hungry, and the peenis is pudding gonna be right there waiting for him when he does. Okay, I got the whole menu for Gary Miles. Peanuts, butter and jelly slong sandwiches, throat yogurt. On Fridays, we're gonna have happy Hour from five to six. Oh, you can drink Peenus colaidis. That is the only way folks like Gary will learn. And Gary is gonna say this isn't right. Why y'all doing this to me? Well, guess what. That's exactly what that young lady in Dollar Tree was thinking. That's exactly how she felt. It wasn't right. Why you doing that to her? We don't have no remorse for you. Gary. Sit down, take a sip of this penis and be quiet. Please let bring me Ma get Gary Miles the biggest.
Speaker 3: He huh he ha he ha, You stupid mother? Are you dumb?
Speaker 1: That's the only way they're gonna learn. That's the only way to go.
Speaker 5: I feel like you didn't see this man like jerking off before he because it don't you don't just go out. I mean, I don't have a penis, but I'm just saying, I know it doesn't work like that. You just can't spray seeming like you Spider Man, like, did you not? Was there a build up?
Speaker 1: Did you see him?
Speaker 3: Maybe he was behind I thought about that too, like unless he's just all her victim blame, I'm just curious, like you, was he behind the eye? Might he probably was behind an eye or looking at her, and then right before completion he ran out because the then he ran out right after.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I was just like, nah, I don't work like that. He ain't you know seming Spider Man like you know what I'm saying. But no, I'm not victim blaming.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to know did She's the question The Internet is definitely going to say you're victim blaming.
Speaker 5: It's not about the Internet. It's about Meek Mill trying to bring this man in justice.
Speaker 1: It was like his location.
Speaker 5: He ain't say your tournament, he said where he at right now when it comes on.
Speaker 3: He turned and he said, I'm messing with Philly right well, thank you for that. Crazy activated all the seaman chases to go find this man. He couldn't wait to jump on ches cream chases.
Speaker 1: They found that say, we.
Speaker 3: Picking on helone man.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm trying to be serious. Man.
Speaker 5: You don't the cream chases. You don't know, you don't.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambing'soft Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club