Speaker 1: Boy's a liar. That's pink Panther's a nice spice on a two point seven. It's kiss FM. Ryan Seacrest with you, I mean Mark, you know name that chain could be like we do steakhouses. Yeah, and we could do different categories. Yestely quick, sir, you know, uh we dessert stop stop dessert. We're all gonna be studying chains. Uh, Okay, we can have.
Speaker 2: A meaning about this later, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all should All right, let's do the trending report. So have you seen Martha Stewart is Mackey Leaves. Yeah, she's on the cover of Sports Illustrated Training Report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at age eighty one. Martha Stewart's Yeah, she actually made history. Is the oldest woman to ever be on the cover of Sports Illustrated. But she is on the twenty twenty three Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue along with a couple other people. But I love what this is representing because she is evolving, she's growing, she's doing something so out of her comfort zone, and she's doing it at any age. She said, that was kind of a request that I've never had before. To be on the cover at my age was a challenge and I think I met the challenge. I hope this cover does give people, women especially an opportunity to revisit their lives and get with the picture. And I just I love everything. I was reading more about kind of the prep that she did for this shoot, and to me, it just represents, you know, women being so multifaceted. You think Martha's when you think Martha Stewart, you don't think Sports Illustrated a cover, you know, and we are able to evolve and grow and change and push the limits whenever we want. You're not too old, you haven't missed your mark, you haven't missed your moment. And I just I love everything about it.
Speaker 1: It got me to thinking, Okay, when will I never show myself with my shirt on maybe eighty one? No, I realized I've already started that. I don't know that I would have the confidence in five years to do something like that if given an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I think you would.
Speaker 1: I think I would not.
Speaker 2: I think it was tastefully done as well. It's not like she's sitting here with a bikini, you know, It's like she's in a bathing suit, but she has a little bit of a cover up. I thought it was so well done. She looks incredible.
Speaker 1: We've spent time with her, Yeah, both you know, in the wild and not. She has a wicked sense of humor. Yeah, and so there's there's a lot you know when you think right too, you think so many things. Yeah, what to say she does right, because there's just so many things that she does in her profile.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: But it is a beautiful photo.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Nicely.
Speaker 3: It's just also to there's other photos too of her. This isn't just the only one, there's other there's several other photos. But it just kind of goes to show you too, if you're presented with an opportunity, don't say no because you're scared, you know, like push through the field.
Speaker 1: I just think that, like when it comes to I guess sisting at you, and I relate to this when it comes to body anything. Yeah, I'm not putting it out there.
Speaker 2: No, And it takes for me for me to gain confidence to feel good in certain situations when it comes to my body as well, especially these last five years because I've been pregnant for the last five years. My body has completely changed so much in these last five six years. So it's just it's like a it's ebbs and flows, and sure to like.
Speaker 1: More therapy, Tanya, because I know that you feel differently like right, but even to more therapy sessions about it. When someone tells me you look fine or look good, I'm like, I don't. I just always say I don't, but you do. I know I'm not not like when I if you when you get the invitation of my pull party coming up in June, I will have it in next month. I'm sorry, two weeks. I'll have a shirt on. If I take it off, I'll ball it up and hold it over my stomach.
Speaker 3: But I think also no matter what, Like you know, I am confident in my body. But I think if somebody asked me to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated, that would freak me out too. That's really outside my comfort zone and something that makes me on comfortable, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's just I love that they did it. I love that they did I love that she did it, and we kind of are fans of We had her on not too long and we didn't go to her restaurant for the hirat of Music Festival. I remember we were supposed to try it but somebody was too busy.
Speaker 2: I blame you.
Speaker 1: I blame you, I blame I should blame I would blame me too. All right, thank you for that training report, Tanya, you're welcome. Would you like for just while we're in this good mood, should we continue with some more good mood stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about tickets to five seconds of Summer? That's the sound we like to hear. Was that a good mood sound? Yeah? That was good. When it's like in between her vocal courts, it's great.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Yeah, call her one O.
Speaker 1: Two in a second. Hold on, we'll come back with that