Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran.
Speaker 1: Phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, phone tap? What's it about?
Speaker 3: So Carly wanted to play a phone tap on her friend Gina. Now, Gina's been striking out recently on dates, and all of Gina's friends have been trying to hook her up with people, so she can, you know, find someone tap a relationship with. So Carly's going to start the call to her best friend saying, hey, Gina, I found a guy. I want you to meet him, and I'm going to play the guy that is going to meet her.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it could get complicated. Let's follow along, Garrett phone tap, listen and see how it works.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on? I kind of phone a guy for you?
Speaker 2: Okay, you might have to talking about this later.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I kind of gave him your number?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are Why would you do that? Like?
Speaker 1: I kind of feeling bad for you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I'm really busy right now and I just feel like, I mean, in a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, like can you try to be nice? Okay?
Speaker 2: What would you do this?
Speaker 1: I gotta talk to her? Wait?
Speaker 3: Hello, is this Gina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, how are you. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I've never like had a situation like this before. But Carly is a very close patient of mine, and we're actually just talking about you, and.
Speaker 1: She thought, how did you meet car Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, actually i'm her practologist and she came in for a check up today to well, I can't really divulge, I mean we're patient confidentiality right there. But yeah, so I was. I was just examining her and she brought up your name and she pulled up your instagram.
Speaker 2: And uh, she met you at a prattology exam.
Speaker 3: Okay, would things be better if you came in?
Speaker 2: And we thought, you know, you know, I don't really need anyone to check out there?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not at all. I mean I get that a lot. So why did you come in? I have lunch. We can have lunch right here in the office. It's totally on me.
Speaker 2: This is for me.
Speaker 1: I'm also really really busy.
Speaker 2: But thank you, thank you for your interests. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: So how does next Friday work?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? You're getting your ass checked out? And then you think, oh, this might be the guy that my best friend would be totally meant to be with, Like, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I wasn't really thinking about the situation. Mostly it was more learned thinking about your benefits you get here is a really good job, Like okay, the huy Inhume.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm going to go home and bring this guy into my parents and be like, yeah, he's in people's ass all day.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, think of it. It's like a really great conversation story, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I think I found your prince Charming.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gina, who is this? My name's actually Garrett from Elvis Durrant in the Morning Show, And you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I phone tap two?
Speaker 2: You know whatever. I'll see you afterwords and drinks are on you.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Elvis Duran phone tap this phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.