Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to The Dan Patrick Show podcast. Be sure to catch us live every weekday morning nine until noon eastern sixty nine Pacific on Fox Sports Radio, and you can find us on the iHeartRadio app at FSR or stream us live every day at YouTube dot com slash the Dan Patrick Show.
Speaker 2: You are listening to The Dan Patrick Show on Fox Sports Radio. Welcome to The Dan Patrick Show.
Speaker 3: I love Dan Patrick alway.
Speaker 2: Good home to the biggest guests and best sports talk on radio. I love it one of my favorite normally, Oh the Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Hope you'll miss us.
Speaker 2: Watson Today, Dan and the Dan Nets are off.
Speaker 1: Don't see another radio show behind event and filling in.
Speaker 2: It's Jonas Knox, Brady Quinn and LeVar Erings d Here we go. It's good broadcasting from the Mercedes Man Cake. This is the Dan Patrick Show.
Speaker 4: It's a Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. He's Lebar Arrington. I'm Jonas Knox in for Dan and the guys. You can hear Stixon I every weekday morning before The Dan Patrick Show Monday through Friday, six am Eastern time, three o'clock Pacific, alongside Brady Quinn. But when Brady Quinn's not here. We call black and drack and that's the way we rule, that's the way we operate, that's what we do here. As Brady Quinn is getting ready to be there for big noon kickoff for the game coming up tomorrow from Ann Arbor, where we've got Ohio State, we've got Michigan, we've got Albert Breer showing his nerves in the middle of our interview with him, the pride of Ohio State sweating out and concerned about the fact that the betting line has dropped from twelve and a half down to nine and a half now in favor of Ohio State. So all of that is yours coming up this weekend as we look back on a busy day of NFL for ball on Thanksgiving, where we saw the Green Bay Packers get it done at the Lions, we saw the Dallas Cowboys get it done at home against the Kansas City Chiefs, and then we saw the Cincinnati Bengals going to Baltimore and give a pipe job to the Baltimore Ravens at home. So not great for the Baltimore Ravens. It just that's what it was. Many it's hard to argue that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes that belt get pulled out and you use it on somebody. And other times you get that belt pulled out and it's taken from you and it used on you.
Speaker 4: You know what's a you know what the best part about taking the belt out too is when you when you snap it, you know, when you like, you know, make it go.
Speaker 3: When Lane Kiffing took his belt off and gave it to his running back and had him had him cracked that belt, snap it are what's coming next?
Speaker 4: Are you worried about the Kansas City Chiefs if we're talking about because I want to add like level of yeah.
Speaker 3: Because your level of concerns should be high because they don't they don't seem to be showing they don't seem to be showing any signs of being able to win the big game right now. And we're in November. We're at the end of November. You want to be again, We've had this conversation earlier in the show. You want to be trending in a direction of showing that you're a good team at this point in the season. Like you want to be catching catching some some heat, catching some momentum, and you want to be carrying that through December into January of the season. That doesn't look to be the case with this Kansas City team. They don't look as good on offense, not as impressive on offense. The defense holds up, but it's not as di And then I mean, they got some questionable calls. Uh, which is funny. They got some questionable calls against them in this game against Dallas. Uh. But but be that may, Dallas looked like the better team the entire game. To me, they look like the better team.
Speaker 4: Now, are you insinuating that maybe the officials are like, you know what, Kansas City is not as good anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I'm not insinuating that. I'm merely saying that it's ultimately, you know, there's there's levels to this, right and and while you have a Super Bowl champ in the Kansas City Chiefs, I just feel like, you know, you came into an arena where they're just as important, if not more important, than you are. And in regards to how they're viewed and how they're revered, and and the groupie ism and the cronyism and all the you know, the hype and whatever it is you want to throw out there. Dallas is going to get the benefit of the doubt in situations too, and they did against Kansas City. There were some questionable calls. The one PI call was very questionable at a very very important time during the game. I thought it was a well played game, but I thought that Dallas was the better team, and I looked at again. I came away from the Eagles game feeling as though, this is a team that you know, I don't know. It could go either way with them figuring it out, but you tend to lean on the side of they're going to figure it out because they've giving us no reason to believe that they won't do otherwise. I think this might be the first time I'm looking at this Kansas City Chiefs team and I'm saying they don't have an answer for what's coming their way right now, and that's why they're losing games. Not because oh they're playing down to the level of competition. No, that's not the case. They've played to one was the one they lost to in the Super Bowl. The other one was a team that recently improving, We'll say, because I thought that they were gonna knowse that and have a horrific season. I didn't know that that if CD and Pickens could coexist, didn't know how that would work out. Your run game seems to be suspect. Don't know how that's going to work out. You looked as though you did some things that were good for your offensive line, but wasn't really sure. Still question marks that surround them and how that's going to work out. And then defensively, you get rid of Michael Parsons, you have an old ass Jadavian clowny on that edge. I mean, I'm just saying there's a lot there's a lot of reasons why you can look at this Dallas Cowboys team and say, you know, they improved their interior line, great, they can stop to run, you're not playing you know you're not running the ball on them. Great, But should we believe in this Dallas Cowboys team? I thought that was a tremendously large question mark for them. But to have two quality wins like they've had and coming into the game versus and and that was them playing against Dallas. That wasn't Kansas City who to Kansas City. Kansas City just lost to somebody that was it Dallas that they lost her. I believe they lost to Dallas, didn't They could be wrong, but it was Dallas that beat beat the Eagles last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Das anyway, Kansas City just beat doubtless. But they lost to Buffalo and then lost.
Speaker 3: That's what it were and lots of different They just don't they don't look to be a team. And I asked you this in shows passed you and Brady that maybe you know when they lost to Buffalo, have they lost their fear factor? You remember I asked you that have they lost their fear factor?
Speaker 4: I think that with Kansas City, the offense has shown at times this year similar to what they used to be, kind of similar to where Patrick Mahomes will make plays, and it looked, you know, through four touchdowns yesterday. It's not like he had a bad game, but it's looked closer to what their offenses looked like in the years past. But the best part of their team for a couple of years now has been their defense. And yesterday, I mean they got knifed up a little bit like that. Like it just and look, Dallas has got a good offense, but it just it feels like Kansas City doesn't have there all these games that are close one score games. They were always on the winning side of they're not this year, and you're seeing the result. Now They're a five hundred team and it's going to be December, and I don't know how many people saw that. If you were to try and bet on them to make the playoffs right now, they're actually a slight favorite to not make the playoffs, which I don't think anybody saw happening, but it does.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Bear pointing out that there is some curses, some trends in the NFL that people kind of laugh at or scoff at in years past. This hasn't applied to Kansas City, but super Bowl hangover like this, that's a real thing. Teams that lose the Super Bowl the following year, even though Kansas City has been in that spot before and been able to overcome it, and New England's been able to overcome it before, that is the norm. Teams that lose in the Super Bowl are not the same the following year. The other norm is teams that are featured on Hard Knocks do not win Super Bowls, and a lot of times they struggle in the postseason. The Bills were featured on Hard Knocks and they have not looked the same. So just saying for anybody out there that's into conspiracies and into the curses and things like that, and the Voodoo Dolls, Super Bowl hangover Man and Kansas City's in the middle of one and right now a slight favorite to not make the postseason. You want you want to hear a little Patrick Mahomes, Let's hear a little Patrick Mahomes post game talking about the Chief struggles.
Speaker 5: Our ceiling is is playing in the Super Bowl. We had a lot all the same guys. We've added players, but the end of the day, you got to go out and do it on every single week a weekend, week out basis, and we can beat anybody. But I mean, we've showing that we can lose to anybody, and so we got to be more consistent. It starts with me being consistent throughout the entire game, not in just big moments. And that's something that we have to do throughout an entire game and week to week. It's not just one time. And we obviously see the last week we have a big win and then you come here and playing their good football team and you don't you don't come to play and so the ceiling can be what it is, but until you put it on the football field, you won't be able to go out there and win football games.
Speaker 4: Here's Kansas City schedule down the stretch. They've got Houston next week and that defense is a problem. They've got the Chargers after that, who have already beaten them. They beat them in Brazil to start off the year. They're at the Titans. The Titans are worse at football than anybody is in anything, so there is that. So that's a win. And then you've got the Broncos and you've got the awful Raiders. So you've got a couple of gimmes there in Tennessee and Las Vegas. But other than that, I don't know. I don't know, Like we could be looking at at a nine and eight Chiefs team. This thing is all said and done, and I don't know who had that before the year, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't look at Kansas City and count them out just yet. But they're getting very close. They're getting very close, and I'm preparing myself to say, are we wrong for filling disappointed if they have a down year? Like? Are we wrong? Because they have more than delivered in fact, if you want to look at a team that has in players you know, like you look at Kelsey, you look at Patrick Mahomes. If you're looking at guys who have you know, Chris Jones, who have over delivered during their time as Kansas City Chiefs, It's been those guys. Andy Reid as a coach, it's been at him Spags as a decordinator, has been those guys. They have not only delivered, they have over delivered. And I'm just asking myself, like, is the disappointment because you want to see better football and we expect that from the Kansas City Chiefs, Or is the disappointment that they missed the playoffs because of something else? Like for me, I would be disappointed because in my mind, I feel like they played the type of football you want to see in the postseason. But if they have not played that type of football this year, they're having a down year. And again, I don't think that fear factor is there for them to not have the type of success that they might have had. And in moments where it was the fear factor that played a part, wasn't necessarily who they are. Yeah, I think they developed the boogeyman mentality, and I don't know that they have that on their side anymore, and that could play a major role as to why some of these teams are like, you know, move over, you know it's our time now.
Speaker 4: By the way, Genevian Clowney's thirty two, I mean you know, you got him out there like that, Like, yeah, it's not at all, I mean Allpian Clowney's old ass. Damn yeah, two sacks. Yeah, he did Man four in the air. He's doing his partner. Who needs Michael Parsons, you know, yeah, you're right, just just just rolled Genebion out there. It is a LeVar Arrington Jonas Knox in for Dan Patrick here on the Dan Patrick Show. Also of note, speaking of football, I wanted to make sure we mentioned this because this is this is important stuff, a real stunner here in the world of college football. While we wait to see whether or not Lane Kiffin is going to stick around at Ole Miss, there's some reports out there that now say Ole Miss is offering a similar deal as LSU and Florida. So they've got the Egg Bowl coming up later on. Reportedly, the decision will be made coming up tomorrow on Lane Kiffin's future, which is probably real fun for those players, Like what the hell is going on? And we got to wait and go to our biggest rivalry game and then see whether or not our coach is going to stick around afterwards when we're trying to make a run at a college football playoff. Brian Kelly, LSU officially fired him without cause, which means they do owe him that fifty four million dollars. So who would have thunk itt huh? As much as they tried to nickel and dime that and get that story out there, Brian Kelly's gonna get all fifty four million of the money he's owed by LSU. Kind of a clown show situation with with LSU, Like just the handling of it has been a bit comical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, you know, I don't know. I don't see how they could have got out of the way of it. I mean, I'm sure they took a good long heart, you know, look at it with their their legal team, but I think they were maybe creating more of an issue Jonas by trying to figure out how to get it back with cause. Firing with cause.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make him look kind of bad, like it doesn't mean it doesn't feel blue bloodish like it just it feels kind of they feel like kind of a circus.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money to pay a guy. But you made the deal. Isn't that what they say for the players and the what you signed the deal? Yeah, Like he didn't tell you to fire him. He didn't tell you to put him in position to have to pay him all that money and not work to get it. You did that deal. You did it, and you fired him. So like, are we supposed like what's the conversation point supposed to be, like, oh, I'm I feel bad for LSU or you know, figure out a way to say something bad about Kelly so that it makes sense or justification for it. Like what is it? You hired him, you gave him the contract, you fired.
Speaker 4: Him, bury your body in his office, and you know, playing drugs in his office, and they all got the guy at a real issue to you owed him fifty four million dollars, Like you can get the governor involved all you want.
Speaker 3: You owed him the money, and and and if you don't have information to show why you you fired him with cause and and that you don't need to, you know, just like what they're doing with the kid you can in San Francisco. It's very cut and dry. Here's why we're, you know, taking away your guarantees. This is why you're not going to get paid moving forward, right and less. You could show and plain black and white print right there. You're gonna have to pay this man.
Speaker 4: Would that deter you if you were Lane Kiffen and all things equal? Ole Miss? As we mentioned, LSU Florida is offering the same financially like, would that deter you in one way or the other? Knowing how LSU handled this situation with their last head coach, because that would have to be a real part of the conversation and thought process for me.
Speaker 3: I think he's been around long enough to understand the business of the sport, and I don't see him looking at it as a deterrent, because if you have that type of guarantee in your contract, then ultimately they got to pay you. I'm coming in to do a job. If you don't believe I did the job well enough and this amount of time, and you owe me fifty million dollars to tell me to go away, I don't see that being a detern at all. But you're going to get me the same guarantees. We ain't going backwards. Now, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait so big, you ain't.
Speaker 3: We ain't going backwards.
Speaker 4: Wait so I signed a seven year deal. I only have to be there three and I get my money. Sweet, come man. Yeah, so we will. Uh maybe we'll get some reports trickling out later on today about which way Lane Kiffin is leaning when it comes to the Ole Miss situation. It is the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio, brought to you by tire Rack. For over forty years, Tyraq has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive. Shift Fast and freeback by free Road has a protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation, tire rack dot Com. The way tire buying should be up next here LeVar Arrington, Jonas Knox, and a rat. We've got a rat in the NFL. We'll explain who that is right here at FSR. It's a Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. LaVar Arrington, Jonas Knox and for Dan and the guys coming up here in about twenty minutes from now, we are going to get into the leftovers here, all right. That is something we do on our Monday through Friday show Two Pros and a Cup of Joe with Brady Quinn a six am Eastern time, three o'clock Pacific. We will bring that to you here on this Black Friday edition of The Dan Patrick Show. By the way, Rob Parker has made sure to point out that every day is black Every Friday is Black Friday for him on social media. So just want to give everybody the update on.
Speaker 3: The Well, every day is a Friday, so it can't be every day is Black Friday. But if he were to say, and you were to say it the way he probably said it, every Friday that he wakes up for is a Black Friday, It's correct, Okay, that is not every day is Black Friday.
Speaker 4: So every Friday is a Black Friday for your.
Speaker 6: Really sets alarms on his phone to just make these jokes every year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, like Alf, you remember Alf used to say Court.
Speaker 4: He said, like, by the way, what a dumb show?
Speaker 3: What was it? Like, I don't know what was it? What were you? Bro?
Speaker 4: Like some some stuffed animal with a street cone on his face, and he like went around making bad jokes and he was from Malmac. It wasn't even funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 3: He just tells you how limited we were on options back then. Well, you know, you think it was a real person or was he a puppet?
Speaker 4: I think it was a puppet. Oh I think, But you know I do know this. I mean, look, Armadillo alien. Lisey's not a rat. You know there is there is that Lisa's now because those rats aren't in Malmac. Those rats are in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Didn't he eat rats or cats? He ate cats?
Speaker 4: He eate cats. I think that cats cats eat rats. And of cats or al for looking for rats, just go to Las Vegas where the Raiders play. Oh so chip Kelly, the offensive coordinator gets fired following this past debacles. It didn't go well, it wasn't working. There's all sorts of issues going on there with the Raiders, but that didn't stop some people from running to the media inside the building there. Take a listen to Tom Pelisero of the NFL Network talking with Rich Eisen about exactly how things went in detail with chip Kelly as OC there in Las Vegas.
Speaker 7: There were times I was told where chip Kelly was repeatedly botching the play calls where he's supposed to be, for instance, tagging a motion onto play so the receivers on the left not the right.
Speaker 2: He forgets to say it, so Gino Smith.
Speaker 7: Is going to the line of scrimmage and going, this doesn't look right and they're trying to run a play. And happened on a third down in the game the other day. There's times where chip I was told, on several occasions, called to play that was either not in the game plan or not installed at all.
Speaker 4: How's that much that was Pete Carroll?
Speaker 3: That was Pete Carroll? Was that that was?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 3: That was okay? I mean he was talking like he was upset about how it wasn't.
Speaker 4: How does that much detail get out to the media unless it's from somebody in the building there.
Speaker 3: I just said to you the explanation.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 8: I don't like, you can't speak with that type of confidence on an issue like that where a man lost his job unless you got.
Speaker 3: That like the horse's mouth. So Tom Pelisaro talking the way that he's talking, giving his explanation, he clearly is uh implicating a coach.
Speaker 4: That is wild, and you got to assume it's the head coach, a head coach or Geno Smith or somebody.
Speaker 3: That like Gino he's he's a huddle that was not a player. I don't think it was a player.
Speaker 4: He's got he's got Geno Smith or Peak, Pete Carroll VR goggles and he's inside the huddle going alm, it's supposed to go in one direction, and and Gino got up to the line and it would bro what are we doing? He's fired?
Speaker 3: Sounds like a justification from a coach who did what he had to do, which was remove this coach from the situation. If it's a player that said that, Jonas it said in a different manner, this man was fired like he was fired, you know what I mean. Like we're not talking about a kid got benched or or something to that effect, or bent. A kid got cut, because if a kid gets cut, and then it's like, Okay, why did he get cut? What's the reasoning behind that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, he wasn't running the place. All those things you just gave, except you're not saying that it's connected to the offensive coordinator. So the fact that it was sitting by Tom Pallisero, the way it was said, with the amount of emotion and conviction behind his voice and saying it that was a Reppermand.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man, that's a Reppermand.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Run it back.
Speaker 4: Do we stand at you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, run it back. You can tell it's like he's saying it in a reprimanding type of tone. Run it back.
Speaker 7: There were times I was told where Chip Kelly was repeatedly botching the play calls where he's supposed to be, for instance, tagging emotion on a play so the receivers on the left not the right. He forgets to say it, so Geno Smith is going to the line of scrimmage and going, this doesn't look right, and they're trying to run a play, and happened on a third down in the game the other day. There's times where chip I was told, on several occasions, called to play that was either not in the game plan or not installed at all.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a Repperman. Bro. That's that's higher up. That's coming from somebody who Now it might be an offensive assistant, it might be a coach. And then that changes the tone. Now it's snitching. It's snitching.
Speaker 4: Now I think it's snitching all the way either way.
Speaker 3: It's snitching either way. It's if you're coach and you put it out there like, hey man, this is why the firing.
Speaker 4: He's gone, it's over.
Speaker 3: You're not coherent. But I'm just saying, they're salvaging this for for Geno Smith. That's this is this is this is self preservation. This is preservation for your quarterback. So they must really still believe in Geno Smith as the quarterback of this team. Hey, if that is true, then you should be he's saying it because we're out here looking at Geno Smith and looking at this offensive front like there's some trash, like get them out of there.
Speaker 4: Geno stands this and that.
Speaker 3: But what if they are being sabotaged by the play calling. So here's here's the part that God bless Every once in a while, somebody puts the truth out about these non coaching ads coaching. These dudes can't.
Speaker 4: Come all right, But why is this, why is this getting out to the public. He was fired, like he's gone. It's you paid him six million dollars a year. He's going to get every cent of that. But he's out the door and he's out the building.
Speaker 3: Because because you are sending a message out that says our team is better off based off of this decision. Because of this, that's why you don't want ticket I mean ticket holders have already paid for their tickets, but you don't want.
Speaker 4: You want to get your fans of the other teams. Yeah, the fans of the other team they're playing the Raider fans. Raider fans stay at mandolaid Man go hey, we'll just wait till the next one. Don't worry. You guys got this day. That team sucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're you're trying to create some hope for your players, I mean for your your fans. Maybe it is even for your players. Like stating the obvious, because if you're if Geno Smith is looking bad based off of this, it's making everybody else on that offense look bad, and it's making the rest of it's making Pete Carroll and the rest of the coaching staff of the offense look this is indeed true.
Speaker 4: Okay, So brock Bauers missed a lot of time, They've gotten multiple injuries on the offensive line. Their best offensive lineman's been out, Colton Miller, like they've got There's all sorts of stuff that is happening there you move on from Chip Kelly. Max Crosby talked about it outwards. Yeah, you know a change had to be made, but you know, always had respect for Chip and you know, I know he's gonna bounce, you know, bounce back and you know, find himself in a spot coaching again. You know, like nothing but respect. How he's out the door and then this comes out. I just I don't know, other than trying to save your own adult, I don't know what this does. I don't think it's about palaling on Chip Kelly. I think it's truly about because here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You got to ask yourself the question, what type of sense does it even make to fire a coach as an interim head coach? Well, at the end of the day, everybody has to interview for a job at season's conclusion. There's no reason to keep firing guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, Pete Carroll, it is.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I wait, wait, wait wait, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm mixing up to you thinking of Mike Afka fire and the defensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Yeah, yeah, that's applicable. There there's so many going on, like, I'm sorry, Pete Carroll for you the way.
Speaker 4: It's gone, Pete Carroll might be an internead coach.
Speaker 3: Let me let me digress. If I'm Pete Carroll, I'm justifying why I fired Chip Kelly. Period. And even though it didn't come from my mouth, it came from a credible sources mouth as to how this dude is sabotage in our team.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of detail, man.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of detail. It's again, it sounded like it came from a coach, Like if you listen to what Pallisero is saying with the conversational points, it sounds as though these are the things they were saying to Chip Kelly as to why you're getting relieved, Like, Chip, you do know this is what you did in this moment. Chip, you do know you sent them out with this play. Chip, you do know that this play was not in the script to call for the game. You do know that, right? It sounds like all of the things that were cited in the conversation with Chip Kelly to fire them, which makes me seem or it makes me feel like it's no doubt, it's no doubt. It's Pete Carroll. That's it. It's the Tom Pelisaro. It wasn't a player.
Speaker 4: Let's just say that it is Pete Carroll. Don't you think it's a bad look on him?
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a worse look if a player did it and nothing happens, because that means now everybody, nobody's off limits. Pete Carroll included, nobody's off limits if a player came out and said, what did what Peli Saro reported? And for what it's worth, if I'm a coach, why would I ever allow Palisaro back into our facility or able to talk to the people that are connected to our organization? Right, so it has to be a coach. This is not a player's doing. This is a hit job from Pete Carroll. Pet out of here smooth, just kept on walking, didn't even wait to see his body drive, just a bang out of there, hammers Damn.
Speaker 4: That is wild man, I'm not heard. It's such detail, all the motion this way in that direction, and he did this. It's like, wait a second, wait.
Speaker 3: What was he miked up? And the only reason why, the only reason why, I don't know what contract was signed when they released him, but probably the only reason why the person who said it can't say it out loud is because of the contractual obligations that are connected to when he got fired. But but make no mistake about it, if he was allowed to say it out loud, that's Pete Carroll saying that. Pete Carroll gonna say it out loud, like look, man, you can't get into the game and like jack up the plays or set up our players for you know, for failure, like just can't do it. Like that's not how it should go.
Speaker 4: To Chip Kelly's like Joe Pestshy and good Fellows walking into that room. Oh yeah, he goes, oh no, But and then Pete Carroll there was Pete Carroll stands over him and goes, and that's that, my god, take your six.
Speaker 3: Million, hey, get out of here, Get out of here, Get out of here. Crazy because you're sabotage and it's like you're not even taking this, you're not even taking this seriously, Like what are you doing? Bro? And that's that where are you trying to get to? Like what what's next up for you? You left you left college for this, Like what what what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You know, by the way, you know, man doing Max Crosby's got to be looking around going what the f man?
Speaker 3: Max Crosby looking at it like, okay, it was him, Like MaTx Crosby said, okay, I not respect, but uh you know, hey, uh you know, good luck. Change I had to be made. He's aware, he's aware, like these dudes is in the locker room, like Gino's in the locker room, probably looking like like a deer in headlights. One of the receivers is like one of the linemen is like, man, they're not even giving Geno the plays right, man, Like he's not even getting the plays right. They're not even giving us a fair opportunity. Like Max Krog, what if you mean I ain't giving you the plays? Well you mean that's and that's the only reason why a Max Crosby would say he has the knowledge of what isn't happening, and that's why he would probably have the confidence to say nothing but respect, but a change had to be made because he knows it from the detailed aspect of what Polocero was putting out there, like you got a guy on your staff that's almost like you feel like he is individually sabotaging your team's success. That's crazy, man, that's your that's a coordinator, like imagining how how damning information that is of a person to have that come out about you saying that you're sabotaging a team.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, man, you made the point when it came to the Jets. That point needs to be made with the Raiders dysfunction.
Speaker 3: You just can't out play malfunction. It is.
Speaker 4: It is the the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Trading. By the way, it was all Antonio Pierce has fought everybody, just everybody well.
Speaker 3: And gave him one year. Yeah, we all with the same You gave him one year. So what you're going You're gonna fired? Uh, Pete Carroll because he QB. At least you brought in a QB brought into QB wanted the like if you want judge Chip or or Pete Carroll the same way you judged Ap and Man that you should be looking for a new HICCO.
Speaker 4: And you know, at least Mark Davis is doing it right. He's just walking around with rocket ships playing penny slots.
Speaker 3: You know what talking about. I didn't even know who he was when I met him.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, sure, he did.
Speaker 3: You knew who Bucky Larson was when you met him. Shut up, get out of here, I know, get out of here. You saw that bowlo cut, you knew what was going.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hey, so who cut your hair? Edward scissorhand with turette's let's you cut it.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: We were brought to you by tire rach over and that's that. We're never going to be fighting about it.
Speaker 3: Get a bat, We're going to.
Speaker 4: Be in fighting back by the way. For over forty years, tire Rack has been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive. Should fast and free back by free road as a protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation tire rack dot com. The way tire buying should be. All right, it's cut up next here close up shop on this Black Friday with another edition of the Leftovers here on FSR. Whoa, whoah, it is the Dan Patrick Show here on Fox Sports Radio. He's LeVar Arrington. I'm Jonas Knox with you here on FSR. By the way, so we are normally on this network at nine am East or excuse me, six am o'clock Pacific Monday time.
Speaker 3: Let's get up a little earlier to Harris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little uh, you know, a little something before before the Dan Patrick Show. If you'd like to hear this combination alongside Brady Quinn weekday mornings here on FSR. If you've missed any of today's show, though, you'll want to catch the podcast, search Dan Patrick wherever you get your podcasts. Right after the show, today's pot'll be posted. Be sure to follow it rated five stars. You can even provide a review. Again, just search Dan Patrick or Searched two Pros. Wherever you get your podcast. You'll find today's full show in a best of version posted right after we get off the air. All right, Ian, Roddy, what's happening?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, this is actually just from a few minutes ago. Barstool Sports tweeted about this because Lane Kiffen on the broadcast ahead of the game today, he said Mississippi State fans broke into the ole miss locker room and started stealing things.
Speaker 4: And this was last night, and he said that they know that because they have cameras. Yeah, they set up security camera. They set up security cameras, so that's how they get down to the egg Bolvar. They just steal stuff. Yeah, that's how that's done. Okay, I mean did you ever do that, LeVar?
Speaker 3: What steal stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah, steal opposing team's stuff from their locker room.
Speaker 3: No, I only stole souls on games. Yeah, that was the only time I was a thief. And I was not a thief in the night. I was a thief on the field Friday. There you go, there you go, steal your soul?
Speaker 4: What was he? What was did Was there any sort of like pranking or shenanigans done? Uh? From opposing team? Like did you guys did any fan bases on I told you.
Speaker 3: I mean, only stuff that I can recall was cold showers. I mean, obviously pink locker rooms in Iowa to try to like make you tap into your pinker side of things, you know, so you're not like violent when you're coming out of the locker room, like really peaceful and docile.
Speaker 4: Wait, really pink locker room. That's a real thing.
Speaker 3: That's why we were talking about. And that's funny because the bathrooms at the Graduate Hotel were pink in Iowa. So I guess that's like a funny deal, Like, you know, like no it's real. It's a real deal. Pink locker room. You walk up in there, the locker rooms.
Speaker 6: Pink dociles, demeaning term for a football player.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, well hey listen, if if it works, do what you gotta do. I guess yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Well it could be the opposite though, it could be let's go whooped, Let's go whoop that ass. Now you know, it just depends.
Speaker 4: No more motivation anyway.
Speaker 6: Next up, Dodger Stadium is actually turning into a golf course for a few days here from December fifth or seventh. The Dodgers are pairing with a company called upper Deck to create a three day event where fans can play a round of golf inside Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 4: You started the deck and.
Speaker 3: You said upper Deck, like they've never You've never heard of up You do know that's not a new company.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Have you never heard of upper Deck?
Speaker 4: No, the trading car back in the day.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh all right, okay, I'm assuming that's the new that's ahead of my h I'm sure it is. There was, there was upper Deck. There was flear Don Russ.
Speaker 3: Upper Deck for baseball, Like, come on, man, they were like that was it like that? That was like one of the biggest car companies out there. But all right, go ahead, good, all right, so great experience out of that. Let's go come on now.
Speaker 4: Can you uh anymore? Can you have a couple of cocktails while you're there? I'm assuming while you're where you're playing around the golf, I would assume. So, I mean it's at the stadium and there's all the vendors there.
Speaker 6: Each hole is going to be like seventy five to one hundred and fifty yards, so it's like a mini It's not mini golf, but it's like a mini.
Speaker 4: Golf for people, for people that aren't familiar. Brady Quinn is a big golf and like big golf nutt. I mean he like he.
Speaker 3: Really he believes that while you're in Vegas you should go golfing at top.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's brillianto that stuff.
Speaker 3: Make sure you tell much when you say him.
Speaker 4: LeVar and I will only golf if we can drink like that is correct. I will not do that sober. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I just well, that's what I'm good at on that on the golf courses, driving and drinking. And I know that's not supposed to be a good combination, drinking and driving, driving and drinking. But I don't drive balls. I drive the cart and I drink and I smoke a cigar. And that's how I enjoy my time on a golf course. If you want me to drive, as in drive the ball with the driver, you're going out with the wrong partner. You're going to have to carry the load.
Speaker 4: I mean, I got a lather on SPF four thousand, and then go out there and you know, and watch people swing a club and take too long. I'm gonna have a couple of drinks. I'm sorry, it's it's just the way it's got to be, all right. You gotta I gotta wet my beak a little bit. I love to tell you. Bowling, on the other hand, wet that beak. Bowling, on the other hand, that's more our speed.
Speaker 3: I'll crush it in bowling now. But I'm still going to have me a popp or too. You know, Hey, man, everybody, enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend, man, enjoy the football, enjoy the food, the leftover, yeah, all that good stuff. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Dan, Thank you for letting us come in and be a part of your show on your day off man. We appreciate it. Black and Drag baby,