Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city against sing you a concocise will be desired. Tell and if you want a little banging and uni, I come along.
Speaker 2: I'm really looking to make our country successful.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking to go back into the past. I'm looking to make our country successful. Retribution will be through success.
Speaker 2: Mainstream media totally American people repeatedly that the biggest issue was Hillary's emails.
Speaker 3: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: We should focus on deporting those who are truly a danger to America, and we should give the rest a chance to earn legal status.
Speaker 1: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: We're coming.
Speaker 3: To your city. Don't play against house and saying you a conscious sill.
Speaker 2: Sean Hennery show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and.
Speaker 1: More bone inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we have a lot of ground and covered today.
Speaker 3: We will do that.
Speaker 2: The number of people on the left that are openly gleeful at the assassination of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson is off the charts. We're going to play some of those comments. Look, people are complating two separate issues here, and they're trying to justify what is nothing but a violent assassination. We're not a third world country, and I understand there are legitimate concerns frustrations people have with healthcare providers. Personally, I blame a lot of it on Obamacare myself, and I just think that it's it's unfortunate that keep your doctor, keep your plan, save on average twenty five hundred dollars a year per family. Never panned out as they said, because millions of Americans lost their doctors, lost their plans, and on average, Americans are paying two hundred and fifty percent to three hundred percent more than they were paying back when the promise was made. That's number one. Number two, This is about forty five percent of the country that has only one Obama Care exchange option. A lot of people, unfortunately don't look at the fine print when they get a health plan and they think that they're covered and they are not.
Speaker 3: You need to dig it deep into the weeds.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's home insurance, car insurance, or health insurance. There are many restrictions. There are other options that I think, especially young people should think of. You know, for example, catastrophic health care plans are relatively inexpensive, especially if you're healthy, and the catastrophic plan would often have a deductible. But that deductibles all that you pay, and it's relatively high, but you can make it as high as you want or as low as you want. And that would be there if you had the god forbid accident, the god forbid heart attack, the god forbid stroke, or the god forbid diagnosis of cancer. But all of this that's a whole separate debate. You cannot go up to people and assassinate people because you don't like their company and you don't want anything to do with their company. That's not how civilized society works. And I'll play it later in the program. I mean, there was a great exchange with our friends Piers Morgan and Taylor Lorenz. I told you about this tailor Lorenz lady, you know, she formerly work for the Washington Post New York Times, and said she felt joy about the murder of the United Healthcare CEO. This guy, Brian Thompson. He's a father, and he's a husband, and he's the CEO of a company. And if he did anything untoured then I'm sure he would have He would get indicted and arrested if people would would certainly, you know, Bean, the law has to be followed. You're not allowed to just rip people off and have them paid premiums and deny claims the way they do. What was the name of There was a movie about that that was actually really well done. I think it was based on a true story. Bill Burr is out there saying that he's okay with healthcare CEOs fearing for their lives. A lot of you are mass murderers again, rationalizing, justifying or making justifications for the outright assassination of individuals. You know, then over you know, you have other people on that, you know, hit News show the view knocking healthcare insurance companies as a criminal racket. But you know, she's not supporting the cheerleading that's going on with the killers. If you look on social media, and we'll get to this later in the show too. TikToker showing sympathy for Luigi Mangioni and criticizing that the poor McDonald's guy that was a hero, you know that called the police on the guy, Well, he's a wanted man. That's what you're supposed to do. We'll get to all of this in the course of the program. We'll get your thoughts on it as well. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean, and we'll get back to the Daniel Penny not guilty verdict. There's a lot of aspects of this that we've got to cover today, not the least of which if I was Daniel Penny, I would be suing. I would be suing Alvin Bragg. And I know that he has a what does a go fund go account? And Americans have been doing this guy any way you look at it, was a hero. This guy was on a subway train and incomes incomes, you know, a guy that has had forty two run ins with the police, a homeless person that is crazed. He's in a subway car yelling that he's going to kill himself and kill everybody on that subway train car. And Daniel Penny did not have to involve himself. And I've got to imagine going forward that there are not going to be many Americans that are going to want to involve themselves if this is what the outcome is going to be. We had witness after witness testifying in this case that they felt that their life was in jeopardy that day, and Daniel Penny did what I think a lot of good Samaritans would do. Showed great courage. He probably didn't want to get involved, but saw a need and he felt like he had to for the sake of the older people on that train. There were many minorities on the train. That's why I'm having a hard time understanding the fact that you have VLM activists, you know, talking about black vigilanteism, you know, and where was where was Black Lives Matter? When that's Saint Louis police officer. I showed him on TV last night, David Lee. This is a guy that was killed in the line of duty back in September, and he was killed by a drunk driver, Biden Harris, unvetted illegal drunk driver. That's happened quite a bit. Now I have to add to my list of people that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime that I've been scrolling all throughout this campaign year and this election year. But the whole thing is is he really had no choice. Now he's going to face a lawsuit by the father of this guy.
Speaker 3: Where was the father?
Speaker 2: Ahead of time, Adam Coleman wrote a good column Neely's father must answer, Where were You? And writes a long story and actually at one point says, as the father of an adult child, if my son became a neighborhood terrorist, I'd be embarrassed and carry a debt of responsibility from my hand in creation. And how fathers are supposed to protect their children and guide them towards prosperity with love and mind, and that job doesn't end when they turn eighteen. By the way, I was one of those very stupid people that thought that my job as a parent your kids graduate college and I'm done. By the way, how naive was that, Linda? That might be the most naive I've ever been. And I'm not exactly naive.
Speaker 4: No, I would agree with that, but I actually.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because of the way I was raised, because I kind of raised myself because my parents were working all the time. Then you've got this guy, you know, Hawk Newsome, you know, looking for black vigilantes. You know, they were African Americans that testified, were witness is in this case. One in particular, an older African American woman that said thank you to Daniel Penny on the stands, smiled at him, smiled at the guy.
Speaker 4: You know, I think the issue is is that they're trying to make it about race. It's never been about race. It was about safety. But BLM has been quiet for four years. They need to fundraise a little bit, so now all of a sudden it's about.
Speaker 2: Race, okay, And the person that should be racing out of that job would be Alvin Bragg. As far as I'm concerned, it's just downright disgraceful what he's done in this case. It doesn't seem to care at all. And you know, we'll just move on to reelection. Although maybe maybe they'll Gasconam in New York.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would like to think that they would do that. There's other news are surrounding this. You have an Arizona Congressman, Eli Crane has nominated Daniel Penny to receive the Congressional Gold Medal for Heroism. I'm sure that'll make some liberals heads explode. Daniel Penn and he's so called victim. We've gone over some of this in the past, it's worth repeating. Jordan Neely had forty two prior arrests for multiple violent assaults and other crimes. He had punched a sixty seven year old woman subway writer in the face, leaving her with a broken eye socket, and then decked a sixty eight year old man in a separate subway attack. You know, too much of the media coverage of Daniel Penny and the verdict gives the impression that the so called victim, Jordan Neely, was merely a poor, beleaguered homeless guy who was just begging for food and simply lost control of his emotions, which righten a bunch of overly sensitive, you know, subway writers, which is not the case anybody that rides the subway.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you certain rules.
Speaker 2: If you've never been in the New York City subway system, and I have been many, many times, is you don't look at other people in the subway. You ignore them, You ignore everybody. You just keep you just stay dialed in. You're very aware of your surroundings. I would always put myself in a corner, and you know, put safety first. It wasn't until I got chased on the Long Island Railroad, you know, from one car to the next to the next, by some guy screaming at me that I was ruining the country. Now, I have the ability to defend myself even back then, but that was the last thing that I wanted to do. And you know, I'm walking backwards to protect myself and then finally a conductor got involved and it ended up being a right. So Jordan Neely was a career criminal, arrested forty two times, including four cases of violent assault that left his victims with serious injuries. You know what failed here? Government? Government fails at pretty much everything that they do. Anyway, This guy, once performed as a Michael Jackson impersonator, had been arrested dozens of times, most recently for vicious assaults on subway riders, according to court records. In twenty twenty one, that's when he he hit the sixty seven year old woman, and the woman sustained a broken nose, fractured orbital bone, and bruising, swelling, substantial pain to the back of her head. I mean, he could have killed this woman. This was a big guy, a warrant was issued for his arrest. Back in June of twenty nineteen, he attacked a sixty eight year old man. He likes to go after old people. And then Eric Adams won't say whether he agrees with the Daniel Penny verdict or not. Why not he should agree with this verdict. And I'll tell you right now, this guy was a hero. And Ted Cruz rightly is urging Penny to sue Alvin Bragg. Following the acquittal, Cruz urged the Marine to sue Bragg from malicious prosecution. He said, Alvin Bragg is in an absolute catastrophe. First, he indicted Donald Trump in a partisan case. Again, not a novel legal theory. Statute of limitations had passed, you know, legal non disclosure agreement. I'm sure they have them in the DA's office in New York City. It was a it was a put together by a lawyer. It was labeled a legal expense. And again statute of limitations had passed, as it never happened before. I mean this, this guy is a menace, you know. Jonathan Turley had a good observation. He said that Penny's acquittal is not what Bragg planned on The most surprised person in that room, he said, was Alvin Bragg. And he's not wrong because after they dropped the manslaughter charges and and we're looking for a compromise verdict, I'm pretty sure that Brag was pretty confident he was going to get that. Daniel Penny thankfully got justice, and frankly, Alvin Bragg should be given it would be just to vote him out of office. You know, it's it's unbelievable we're living in Then incomes you know, a BLM leader calling for black vigilantes to descend on cities. Well, they're not descending on cities. Many of the witnesses, many of the people on that Traine were minorities and women. And guess what every American wants to be safe and secure, let's play it.
Speaker 3: We need some black vigilanties.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: People want to jump up and choke.
Speaker 1: Us and kill us for being loud.
Speaker 4: How about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 3: Oh man, we're living in wild times. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: I will say the funniest thing of the day is President elect Donald Trump is continuing to troll a Canadian Prime minister Little Justin Trudeau amid these tariff talks, dubbing him the governor of the Great State of Canada. It is pretty after joking at a private dinner about the American ally to the north becoming the fifty first US state, you know, it's a pleasure to have dinner the other night with Governor Justin Trudeau the Great State.
Speaker 3: Again. He doesn't have a.
Speaker 2: Good sense of humor, at least I think so. You don't think that's funny, you're missing out right.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 2: Most bizarre mystery that I've heard in a long time. There are all of these drones unidentified in New Jersey and some over Pennsylvania as well. I assume they're spying on Linda, but a gop New Jersey State senator, this is actually serious to me. And the governor is urging the governor to impose a limited state of emergency that would ban drone usage in the state until law enforcement can determine the sources of the drones that people have been seeing all around New Jersey, and one state senator put out a statement until the public received an explanation regarding these multiple sightings, they don't know what, they don't know where they're coming from now. That's under investigation by state and federal law enforcement. The governor New Josey revealed on x that he had a meeting with Alejandro majorcis probably a useless meeting, as well as state police and the state's congressional delegation about the reported drone activity.
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Also, Kerry Pickett today reporting that Christopher Ray plans to resign before Donald Trump becomes president. I would say that that is a good idea. We'll explain on the other side. All right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn a number.
Speaker 3: You want to be a part of the program. All right.
Speaker 2: With the holiday season, our friends at the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, they are delivering, thanks to your generosity, dozens of mortgage free homes to deserving recipients all across the country. They called their Season of Hope. For example, Tunnel to Towers welcomed US Army Captain David Christopher into his mortgage free smart home during a prior Season of Hope, and David had sustained catastrophic injuries in an accident the day before he was set to deploy to South Korea, and David said that receiving that mortgage free smart home from the Tunnel to Towers Foundation made him feel appreciated for the first time for his military service, and it enables him and all these other veterans and their families, you know, in ways that you can't imagine. And in his case, he intends to pay it forward and continue to help other people in similar situations. Anyway, their Season of Hope campaign is their opportunity and our opportunity to stand united make a difference in the lives of all of those people that have sacrificed everything for our country and our communities. Please join us in helping this mission this holiday season. Go to the Tunnel to Towers website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Now, I have no idea what Joe Biden is doing. I don't think Joe Biden knows what Joe Biden is doing. But on his way out the door, we have discussed in detail. He's now escalating the war with Ukraine and Vladimir Putin and Russia by signing off on ballistic missiles to be fired from Ukraine into Russia. That has resulted in the use of hypersonics and a change in nuclear policy in Russia which says, you fire a ballistic missile at US, we have the right to nuquu. I mean, if he's trying to start World War three, it certainly seems like he is. And now we're being told that Biden is handed Iran another ten billion dollars in sanctioned relief out the door. Why would we give a penny to the number one state sponsor of terrorism? And this comes after the weekend with the deposed assad you know, seeking asylum and getting asylum granted asylum by Vladimir Putin and Russia. And what does Joe do. He starts firing missiles into Syria. I mean, if he's trying to start World War three, he's doing an awfully good job out with this Biden Harris administration. They waive sanctions on Iran three days after the November election, and that why are we giving the mulls and Iran access of up to ten billion dollars and once frozen funds And they have done this all throughout. He's done this all throughout his presidency, and Kama, of course, the last person in the room, I'm sure wink and Tony Blincoln determined four days after Donald Trump was elected on November the eighth, that it is in the national security interest of the US to weigh mandatory economic sanctions that bar Iraq from transferring up to ten billion to Iran in electricity import payments. Now here's the problem. Did the number one state sponsor a terror? What are they going to do with that money? Well, what they have been doing with that money is firing ballistic missiles at Israel. They have been fighting multiple fronts of a proxy war against Israel. They helped plot, plan and scheme the October seventh attack that would have been the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day.
Speaker 3: You know, the Iranian.
Speaker 2: Revolutionary Guard, their Cuds forces responsible. They provided the weaponry to Hamas out of Gaza. They provide the weaponry to Azbalah and Islamic Jihad in the north. At Elebanon, they supply the weaponry to the Huti rebels. And all this is being used to wipe Israel off the map up and Biden is just making them richer the Iranians. Of course, they turned to blind eye to sanctions that Donald Trump had in place. I mean, we're forty one days away before we're having another president. Why is he trying to create such havoc on the way out?
Speaker 3: And if you think that's not bad enough.
Speaker 2: The Washington Times Today reporting the White House Chief of Staff telling staffers on Monday to quotes spend as much money as possible as allowed under federal law in the final forty one days before President Biden leaves this memo to White House staffers, urging his team to keep doling out cash for Biden's legislative victories, including you know, his infrastructure spending. Oh great, we're going to have you know, climate friendly roads, whatever that means, and to go forward with climate health tax law, the Employee Reduction Act, even COVID nineteen stimulus moneies and has measured to boost domestic semiconductor chip manufacturing known as chips and the Sciences Act. But he said that the government has already spent ninety eight percent of the funding already legally available through October. But there's more to spend. How about we put that money away for a rainy day? How about We're going to have to rebuild our military, pay down the forty trillion in debt. As Widen has been giving us over two trillion dollars in new debt a year since he's been president. The President has directed us to keep up this pace and obligate as much funding as possible before the end of the term, So expect more. How are we going to save Social Security and medicare? How do we save our kids from this crushing debt we're putting them under. We're robbing them of their futures. You know, the only way I see out of this, to be very honest, is we better become the most inner dominant country on Earth. I mean, think about this. We have a gap of vulnerability. We are at a technological disadvantage militarily. China and Russia have hypersonic missiles. We don't. That gap is very real. I think future wars will be fought from air conditioned offices. We have a military that's depleted. We have our strategic petroleum reserves. They have been depleted. You know, Joe wanted to win in twenty twenty two, and that was the way he was able to drive down gas prices to artificially, you know, create an impression that was false. In stark contrast, Donald Trump says he plans to donate his presidential salary to you, we the taxpayers, you know, unlike a lot of presidents that use their time in office to feather their own nest by having their relatives, you know, shake down foreign leaders and people like Joe Biden that leverage a billion taxpayer dollars to get a prosecutor fired. That's investigating his zero experienced drug addicted son for making millions of dollars no experience in Ukraine energy oil gas call nothing. And of course Joe, according to Hunter, was getting paid through kickbacks. You know, he was given half his income to Pops in his own words, and pops his home repairs, et cetera. Anyway, President elect Trump is refusing to accept his presidential salary again. He did the same thing in his first term. He said, I'm not going to accept the salary. No, you know how much running for president has cost this guy. Can you imagine the legal bills of Donald Trump? And I'm sure he probably spent a half a billion, I mean with every one of these cases lawyers and not Washington DC lawyers New York lawyers are the most expensive in the country. They're not cheap, and he's had to pay for all of it. Sixty Congressional Democrats won Joe Biden to pardon convicted killers on death row. That's another genius idea. According to the Washington Examiner, Joe Biden is facing pressure to commute the sentences of more than three dozen federal inmates sitting on death row before Donald Trump, president elect Trump, a death penalty advocate, takes office. Why would you put convicted murderers back on the street. Why would you ever do that? If Biden does not take action, up to forty federal death row inmates would be eligible for execution once Trump regains power. That includes, by the way, the Boston Marathon bomber, the government responsible for killing nine black parishioners at a South Carolina church and eleven Jewish people at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pennsylvania have more than sixty Democratic members of Congress. The ACLU, a coalition of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, are demanding Biden commute the inmate sentences. Great, let's move them in next to all these people. They can be their neighbors. One thing that is now his broad consensus is that Joe Biden is seeding presidential influence to Trump.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's one of.
Speaker 2: The reasons he's acting so recklessly in his final hours. If it's even him, I don't know if he has the cognitive ability to do it, but you know, he knows that Donald Trump wants peaceful, negotiated settlements both in the Middle East and in Europe, and yet he's escalating both conflicts. He's firing missiles into Syria. He's given the Iranian mula's money, and he's given the okay for Ukraine to fire ballistic missiles at Russia. And he's spending money like it's crazy. None of this makes sense anyway that you know, this climate activist, worshiped at the altar by the Hollywood left and other radical democrats, bred at Thunberg. Apparently she burst into laughter as she declared f Israel at a rally. Right Politico says, it feels like Joe Biden left office weeks ago. Well, that was pretty evident this weekend, don't you think When McCrone sat Donald Trump with all the world leaders that were there, sat Donald Trump next to him and in between him and his wife. It was interesting to watch Donald Trump and Joe Biden yucking it up. And then when Jill and Joe Biden were next to Kamala Harris and Dougie, the first they wanna be first dude didn't happen. It's kind of sad though he had already apparently hired. According to some reports that I've read a new nanny hear about that, Linda.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: I used that joke at the Patriot Awards.
Speaker 4: It's just gross.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, it's a lot here.
Speaker 4: I know, I mean him, he's just gross.
Speaker 3: It's just gross. Yeah, nobody talked about it during the thing. Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, things seem to have turned around dramatically for Pete. Hegseth it was there was some concern about his nomination. Joni Ernst of Iowa kind of slow walked her endorsement and after the meeting with Pete yesterday said you know that she's gonna support him, declares she will support Pete after previously kind of waffling on that. So his his nominations on a role looks like Cash Bettel's nominations on a roll.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't foresee any problems for Pam BONDI, I don't see any problems for Mark or Rubio. I don't see any problems yet for cash Battel at all, except that liberals hate him because he's gonna He's definitely gonna clean it out. He's going to get to the bottom of those people that have politicized and frankly destroyed the greatest law enforcement institution in the history of mankind, and that's our FBI, and restore it to its former greatness. I know there are people out for RFK, people out for Tulsa Gabbard, but I'm not sure they're going to get far either. Washington Times reporting that Director Ray of the FBI plans to resign on or before Inauguration Day. He's calling it quits. He doesn't want to get fired by Donald Trump. According to s well Savis, you're getting fired. And it's a sad thing because he had an opportunity after COMI to restore the FBI to its former greatness, and he didn't. And sadly, he has presided over what has now become the biggest national security threat self imposed in our country's history by not enforcing our nation's laws and secure in the border that would have been in his purview, spent way too much time working in a weaponized Department of Justice going after moms and dads at school board meetings as potentially domestic terrorists. This obsession and fixation on all things and everything January sixth, over and over again. By the way, it was interesting to hear James Clyburn. He actually came out and made the statement express support for Trump pardoning the people involved in the January sixth case. Among a lot of the people that were convicted and given these long prison terms. They all right, they did something wrong. They went in the capitol and they didn't go in the proper way. Does that deserve five years in jail? Very different from anybody that might have been violent, Very different from the people that you know did things that clearly cross lines. One funny thing is Trump features Jill Biden and a new had for fragrance, saying enemies can't resist. He does have a sense of humor. Staffers of Kamala Harris say they were mistreated. African American staffers on the campaign claims the leadership for taking the base for granted anyway. African American staffers of Kamala Harris, accusing the campaign of mistreatment and outright racial discrimination, damning new article outlining numerous allegations against the campaign. New York Times published the story Sunday how alarmed Harris staffers went rogue to reach black and Latino voters. It details a clandestine operation to buy some campaign staffers who ignored directives from the top took matters into their own hands. After feeling frustrated by the campaign's lack of sufficient effort to reach voters of color in Philadelphia, Membe, many staff members felt Philadelphia's racially diverse neighborhoods were being ignored. Didn't ever run a campaign right anyway. Eight hundred ninety four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.