Speaker 1: So today a number came up on my phone when we were just starting to record here, and it was my gynecologist and I didn't recognize it, so I didn't answer. But she left me this message and I just need to talk to you because I have to go over your results. I've never gotten that before, so it shook me up a little bit. I don't know if it's something they do now, So I'm freaking out because I'm just like, what is going on? Why are they calling me? Why didn't I just get that letter sent to me? And it's making me very, very nervous. So now I'm sitting here and I'm freaking out because I wish I would have taken that phone call. But it's just the anticipation of, like, what is going to be said to me? My life could change in a matter.
Speaker 2: Of a minute.
Speaker 3: Wow, when we last left you, I left? Did I? How about that? Geez? Well before we start talking, Good morning, Welcome to Mornings with the Queen the Eyes up Here YouTube exclusive morning show posted by of course, the Queen of Extreme Francine and me the Chat Stir. But again, when we last left you, Yes, we had an Eyes up Here episode to post it on iHeartRadio yesterday. But we had the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers, which we I know are going to get into as we start today. So good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning to everyone. I'm gonna wait a couple of minutes, but people come in the room. I just sweated it out. Let's say, let's say good morning with some of the people that have been waiting here. Walker, Hello, Mad Cool, Clips Hello, DJ plays Favorites, Christy, Christy, Hello, Honey, how have you been. It's been a very long time since we've seen you. Hopefully you're well. Dream Warriors here, Brent is here, Lawn's here, Lan, I hope you're doing okay. Buddy, h God, I never say his name right, ibbson Ibbs, and I'm sorry, Buddy. I know who you are. He's our friend from Atlantic City. I saw him not too long ago and he asked where you were, and I told him you never do these things, and he says.
Speaker 3: Wow, not in a long time. I was just saying that at the end of our show the other day, I got nothing going on for the first time, right, eight years.
Speaker 1: Right, Andre's here, Hi, Andre, Dina Crave is here. Hello. We're just letting a couple people in and then uh, then we're going to get into what I'm going through. Ronald. Hello, Hello friend, our friend Ronald's here.
Speaker 3: Did you know I did not? I gotta say the line? Lone. You sent me a message and then left me on a cliffhanger. I responded, and then he never wrote back. What's up with that? What's up with that line? I'm waiting waiting to hear back.
Speaker 1: I don't like cliffhangers, but I didn't have a choice because I didn't get the phone call back from my doctor until after eight o'clock. It might have been like eight thirty at night, which I really wasn't expecting. Christy says she had a few health issues. Girl. I know what you're going through. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you're doing better. Lon will respond after the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks Lon, way to be Johnny on the spot.
Speaker 1: Oh, Ronald Sinister, remember true Sinister from Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yes, destroyed it.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's not that's not good. G Man sixty four, he's awake. Oh yeah, you missed the last one. I'm glad you can make this one all right. So let's recap. So I went last Friday. What's today Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Today's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I went last Friday to my gynecologists. I'm sorry, I went to my mammogram. Sorry, I went to get a mammogram and an ultrasound because they said, now, I don't want to hear any jokes about this, because this is not a funny matter. But they said, my breast are very dense, and I know a lot of women when they get older, they go through this, their breasts are dentse and they have to take extra precautions when they get their their boobs checked because sometimes the mammogram doesn't pick everything up, and that's why they do an ultrasound. So in that case, that's what happened to me. So my mammogram came back clear, nothing showing really, but the ultrasound picked up a mass in my left breast and it's on the smaller side right now. But they are concerned, and you know, she pretty much told me, like some people will blow this off, because when I looked it up on the internet, it said twenty between twenty and forty percent of women who find a mass in their breast it's usually cancer. Twenty between twenty and forty percent. So that's that means between sixty and eighty percent or benign clear. So you know, they have to cover themselves and God forbid, if it is cancerous, we need to figure it out. So they suggested that I get a biopsy ultrasound. I believe it's called I had a biopsy when I was twenty one years old, a very long time ago, and I had a mass in my left breast, same thing, bigger, I believe than the one I have now. And it was been nine and I just remember them sticking this huge needle into my boob and like extracting five to six vials of fluid to test to see if it was cancer, and it wasn't, and they just told me, like avoid caffeine. Caffeine will make it like a little painful for you. And so you know, like I still have like a cup of coffee in the morning. But that's pretty much all I have. This report because I went on my patient portal. This report says it's closer to my aerola or nipple area. So what they need to do is, I guess they're gonna put that the ultrasound on again. I've read now, I've never had this done before, so I'm freaking out. It sounds very painful. They have to numb the area first, so you get an injection, numb it, then you get a second injection while they are finding it with this ultrasound to be very precise on where to put the needle, and they have to, like it said, they're like they jinggle the needle around to find the mass. Nikes, Yeah, and then you know, once they find it, they can extract the fluid and then they go and get a test it. There could be bruising, there could be swelling. I'm not allowed to go swimming afterwards for like forty eight hours. You're not allowed to emerge your breast in water. You can take as shower, but you can't be underneath water for whatever reason. I don't know. But I called to schedule it and the earliest I can go is July third, so I have to wait a couple of weeks, which okay. I feel like if it was a matter of life or death, they would say get your ass over there, like right now and get it done right. But in the back of my head, of course, I'm thinking the worst, and I had a complete meltdown after I got that phone call, you know, and my husband's like, you're already picking out a casket, like calm down, but like your mind races right.
Speaker 3: Understandably. But like I said, when when we were on and you got that call and you missed it, you know, it was funny the phone rang and I was like, I just you know, it must be somebody giving us some news. Well it really was right. But you know, if they felt the need to really get a hold of you, they would have got a whole of you. And also too, I mean I thought about this. You know, you check the box when you log it, or you signed into the doctor's office to allow them to leave messages on your answering machine. So had you done that, maybe this would have alleviated some stress for you that day to get the ball rolling. But well I did.
Speaker 1: She did leave a message, but it was very vague. It was like, oh, we have to discuss your results, please call me.
Speaker 3: Back, right. Yeah, but maybe you could have gotten yourself a little more ease of news that day and get the ball rolling into this. No, I think they. I don't know. I could be wrong. Yes, I've never had to have it done, so I can't.
Speaker 1: Telling you this in thirteen years. I started getting mammogrants when I was forty years old. Okay, so this was my thirteenth mammogram and I've never gotten a phone call, not once. So when that phone rang and it was my gynecologist, I knew something was wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not that you don't want that. I know that. I do know as much.
Speaker 1: No, So now, like my like I haven't slept since I got the news, Like I'm super nervous about it. I remember how painful it was to get the biopsy. I mean, if they catch it, it's it's completely worth it. But like when I was talking to my doctor, she was like, some people don't even do this because they think it's going to be negative anyway, So why take the extra step? And I was like, because if you don't do it and it is cancer, then you're screwed, you know what I mean, Like, you can't just assume everything's okay. And again, me being a pessimist, I'm thinking the worst. So I'm like, Okay, you have to get in there and get it out if it's bad. So I mean, best case scenario, it's benign. They tell me not to worry about anything. I move on with my life. The worst case scenario it's cancerous, and then we have to oh my god, we have to like I don't even know what the next step would be. You know, No, we're not there, and I hope I'm never there and never I mean, oh my god, I'm getting like crazy thinking about it. I hope I never get to that part. But it's just you try to take care of yourself, and you go to these appointments when you're supposed to, and you do what the doctors tell you to do. And I've had all that problems with my stomach and I'm slowly getting that back together, and then this pops up and I'm just like, good Lord, like it can always be worse, but like, give me a break already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a lot. These are those tests, you know, Let's see how you can get through it. I'm sure you know. Again the moment, it feels like it's the biggest, most horrible thing possible, but again, you can get through it clean and you'll be looking back saying, Okay, this is bad, but I made it through. So let's think of it in that capacity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: So I just easy for me to say, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Easy for anyone to say, but it's looming. It's just like this dark cloud that's over my head. And so like I was crying and my kids saw me crying, which I tried to hide, and they found me like they always do because they wanted to talk to me. Yeah, the only place you can cry is in the shower because they're not going to come in the shower to find me. But I was kind of like trying to hide from them, and they were just like, are you okay, what's happening? What's wrong? And you don't want to You don't want to show fear in front of your children. You know. That's the last thing I want them to do is worry about me.
Speaker 3: But like I just wear.
Speaker 1: My heart on my sleeve. I show emotion too easily. I can't control you know, crying or or being upset. And that's that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 3: We call that being a human being, So welcome, welcome to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some people can be like stone faced and stuff and bothered them. You know, I cried a boss Baby the movie Boss Baby, the cartoon, like I.
Speaker 3: You know, it's I mean some touching moments and don't see the new leelo and stitch.
Speaker 1: Then oh yeah, I cry at the drop of the hat. And I'm just I don't think i'd worry as much as it, you know, if it was just me. But having two kids that depend on you, that's what worries me. So I'm just kind of like I want to get it over with, Like I would have went today if they if they had an opening, But again, the first opening was in a couple of weeks. So I just took whatever they had. And yeah, my mother in law just had breast cancer. She's been okay, uh, you know, but she she had some gnarly radiation that she had to go through. I just, oh god, I just don't want to do I'll do whatever I have to do, but I'm I'm praying that it's nothing, but it's just it's very scary. It's just scary. So I'm just in a state now where my mind is racing and I'm just trying to occupy myself. So I don't think about it as much, you know, because honestly, there's nothing I can do for the next two weeks. Stress causes cholesterol. My cholesterol is high. Uh, it has to be stressed out, but I'm stressed to the gills, you know. And then like they say sugar causes cancer, like cancer feeds off of sugar, And the first thing I wanted to do is even a giant piece of cake. And then I'm like, no, God forbid off, I have cancer. I don't want to have sugar in my body. Like I'm thinking all this stuff and it's it's like completely overwhelming, and then i can't sleep. I've been up since twenty after four and I'm just so topa for real. But like you get up that early and you can't do anything because you'll wake the house. So I'm like tiptooning around trying to make coffee and not wake anybody up. And I'm just you know, I'm on line real quietly in our sunroom. I just I'm trying to occupy myself and it's just like I don't know. Man. Again, I know people are worse out there than I am. I get it, But when it's you and it affects your well being and your family, like you feel it and I'm just I'm overwhelmed. I need a break.
Speaker 3: Well, seriously, I will now present to you the eyes up here Mornings with the Queen Morning Show Chat. And that's why I now implore the Chat to step it up and keep the ball rolling and keep us happy today. Yeah, let's what thank you? DJ plays Favorite says, one big group hug? How about that?
Speaker 1: One big group excuse me, unrealistic Cliff prayers? We love you, there's prayer hands. Thank you guys, all right, appreciate it. Uh, Brian Trash is sending love. Thanks guys. If I missed you, I'm sorry. I'm just like I said, I'm just trying to occupy myself. Uh yeah, the biopsy is gonna really hurt. It's gonna hurt. I'm gonna I'm going to look away and shut my eyes and I'm gonna pretend I'm on some deserted island with a nice cocktail in my hand and my feet in the sand, and uh, hopefully that helps me. Maybe maybe it won't be as bad as they say it is. I don't know, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: How about this, all right? Let me let me lighten the mood here for everybody.
Speaker 1: I just want to let everybody know just in case, you know, we have to take a hiatus or you know, nobody wants to hear this every week. I sure don't want to talk about it every week, but.
Speaker 3: I have to have to send something to you myself, and that is a happy anniversary. Yesterday, thirty years ago you made your TV debuts thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Thirty years ago. Craziness, right, I remember that night well, and yeah, God, it seems sometimes I say to myself, it seems like it was yesterday, and other times it seems like it was one hundred years you know. But that started it all right there. That was my introduction to this crazy world of Extreme champion to wrestling. And I had no clue when I was staying there what was ahead of me. So it worked out pretty well in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Now I can say there's two things. There is the full unedited US watching your debut on the YouTube members tab of this YouTube channel Cringe, and there's also a truncated edited version. I am this is This is a one plug for the membership. Implore you to sign up for the membership to watch this video. This is one of our best videos I think we ever did was watching your debut, and I think we did this two years ago. Wow, the twenty eighth anniversary. Now it's funny, you know, looking back, I can I can tell I can answer this. If anybody was wondering you one hundred percent made that sign? Of course I did because I could tell from the writing and the little squiggly that you did underneath the Richards that that was you, because that's how you signed your autograph with the little squiggly underneath.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why I wrote Steve. Maybe maybe I was trying to be like exclusive, like I'm the only one that could call him Steve. I mean, I don't remember what the reason was, but I think they told me, like, make a sign, and I was like okay, and then they just plopped me right there, right.
Speaker 3: There in the corner next to ringside Charlie.
Speaker 1: Here Charlie who I see all the time.
Speaker 3: So probably has the sign.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wish I had that sign. Wouldn't that be fun if I still had it? I don't, but yeah, I you know, going in that day and being told like you're just gonna sit in the crowd, I said to myself, what do they have me doing? Like, you know, am I going to just be a fan for months and months and months and just sit here? And that wasn't the case either, you know, because then I didn't really I was so green. I was still learning psychology and how to do things and such, so that that was a fun time. That was one of the least scary parts because I had like a couple of girls. I had Mary Kine and Bella next to me, and they're like harmless. And then like Charlie. I had met him at raw when I won that contest, so I already knew who he was. So that was one of the safer plant moments, right that I had Now.
Speaker 3: For Richards come on exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, it was fun. It was fun, and it led to led to bigger and better things. So got thirty years crazy.
Speaker 3: Thirty years Oh wow, let's see thirty years ago I was in the seventh grade. So yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: Thirty years ago I was twenty three years old.
Speaker 4: God bless Yeah we lad So yeah, lots of fun, good times, led to many memorable moments, and so fortunate that I was in that.
Speaker 1: Locker room, because that's best years of my career. We're spending ECW.
Speaker 3: I must have started watching ECW probably August of ninety five, maybe September, because I remember it being at the beginning of a school year, so had to be August September ish ninety five, So I've just missed watching you in real time, right, but everything beyond that's when I picked up BCW. Man, it was just, oh god, I'll never forget how like, just out of this world I felt watching ECW for the first time. You're like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: It was a different time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was so cool, so cool, and totally different from the Big two and a great alternative if you didn't want to watch them or you wanted something extra to watch. And it's funny because still, like to this day, people use the word underground all the time when we meet them at these conventions. Because Shane and I were talking and he said, while we were living this real time, we had no idea how many eyes were on us, you know, because we're the local promotion that had syndicated TV and blah blah blah blah blah. But you know, if you didn't get the syndication, there were tape traders everywhere in every country, and people were watching us all over the world and we didn't know it at the time. Now we do because we get people from all over the earth coming up to us and say you were so underground. I had to order a tape from Zimbabwe. It took two months to get to me, but I finally saw it. And it's crazy the lengths that these people went through to watch us because it wasn't readily available to them. You know, you had the people like the Sunshine Network or New York who had us on at two am, and then you know those were the guys who used to go to the bars and then bring food home and they had to be home at two o'clock to watch Thiry CW. But I'm talking these people who didn't even get the television. They were just out there searching. I don't know, the web was like out there. I didn't even know about the web back then, and people were on it talking about us and tape trading and getting all these VHS cassettes to them and I mean, it was bigger than we ever imagined. So that's that's pretty cool. And that's why I love doing conventions because you just meet people that you would never think know who you are, but they do. And I appreciate every single person. It's it's awesome.
Speaker 3: MSG Network here represented, But my friend was the one whose parents ordered all the tapes, so that's when we got to see all the full unedited matches. Was the one family who didn't They didn't care what he was watching. He just they just ordered whatever he wanted and we watched all those amazing ninety five ninety six shows. That to me again, that's my favorite era of BCWS ninety six and I will say for the my praise them all day long. Ww E vault. They just uploaded a Battle Royal compilation and they included my favorite match of all time, The King of the Hill. Battle Royal is right smack dab in the middle of the Battle Royal compilation. So you and Shane wearing your matching pjs.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, is that the one we were twinting on with our zants?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, it's Fanta the best to me the best. You You see everyone from ECW in this match, so that's why I love, love, love that match. And again YouTube plug it's in our little YouTube video library.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully people tune in so ww can see. You know how much people love ECW, So hopefully people are clicking on it. But I might go over and watch it again because it should.
Speaker 3: I know why they put it in there, because this guy wins it. That's why.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, got you spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say no spoiler, I didn't say who was.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very obvious who wins it. But yeah, And to this day, I can't remember why we matched. Maybe to be obnoxious. I had to be, had to be because people hated us anyway, so we probably concocted a plan to just be stupid. And we're the same, the same exact health.
Speaker 3: Oh but it's just it's humbly. I mean it's literally it's Sabo Eliminators, Gangster's Little Guido, Brian Lee, Shane, Candido, RVD balls. It was like brand new debuting balls, uh Spacoli. I mean it's literally it's that late ninety six roster. Everybody's in the match except for Taz, Dreamers in it. No Raven, no Sam, No Salmon's in it. Raven's not, But everybody is in that match. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Did I wonder did we go out twice that evening?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think the other match was you you. I want to say it was you and Shane versus Dreamer in Beulah in some capacity.
Speaker 1: I must have got changed. Yeah, okay, gotcha, that's funny. Yeah. Anything to piss off the crowd, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, So I have to just share this because I agree with this sentiment. Don't forget to elbow, drop the like button and share this episode.
Speaker 1: Please, yes, please do, Thank you, teach. I really wish people would you know, I'm sick and tired of having to post a boob picture to get people to subscribe. I'm gonna just say that right now. Why is that the only time people subscribe is when I put up a boob picture?
Speaker 3: Because if I did it, we would get no response.
Speaker 1: So you need to clage together and get that boob.
Speaker 3: I could do. But I could do some butt cleavage if you want, I just bend over and we could just post it like that if you want the butt cleavage, like I can.
Speaker 1: Put up a regular picture. Nothing. I put up something with a massive boobs or cleavage. Boom, two hundred subscribers like that.
Speaker 3: All I say is, let's get come on, Let's get it going. Keep this morning show going, is all I'll say. Let's keep the channel rolling. Let's do this, folks. We got a lot to talk about, Uh, where do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: You you said you wanted to talk about a certain gentleman that appeared on Raw last night or the other night.
Speaker 3: There is somebody who's back, and this has elicited a quite negative response from the majority of the people watching. But Goldberg is back.
Speaker 1: Goldberg is back. So what did you look up his status? What is his deal?
Speaker 3: Goldberg will be on the raws leading up to the next Saturday night's main event where he will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship against his opponent Gunther.
Speaker 1: So is this a short term deal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a this is a short termer for Goldberg.
Speaker 1: Okay, this'd be interesting. You did say he was limping.
Speaker 3: Yes, he did not look good coming to the ring the other night. Goldberg looked like a little bit of I literally hate to say Oldberg, it looked he did not look good. And now this has been Goldberg's kind of mo Every time Goldberg comes back, he gets a massive pop, which the crowd went nuts for him, right, but then they shit on him. It's the weirdest, weirdest thing. It's just like you pop for the pyro, the music, the entrance, and then he's there and it gets completely completely crapped on. This is exactly what happened a couple of years ago when he had the run where they actually gave him the belt and him and Lesner had that little bit of a trade off in the championship feud. But oh my god, yeah, this was the modern fans, not Goldberg fans.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I've never been a big Goldberg fan, so I can't say this one even really moves the needle for me of nostalgia. And I got to tune in to see Goldberg. I this one. I gotta tell you this is they don't care that this is like a very anti climactic return for a legend the size of Goldberg.
Speaker 1: Do you think at this stage of his career the right thing to do would be to put over Gunther because why would they take away his heat? You know, he he's uh, he's one of the uh meggie heels on the roster. I've always heard stories about Goldberg, you know, not wanting to put people over. And again I never met the guy, so I don't know anything about him. I just know what I hear. Is he going to do what's right for business and put the younger more green, because isn't Gunther only in the business like three or four years.
Speaker 3: No, he's been around for a little bit longer. He's he was on the indies for a while before w WE signed him. But he's just he's a guy that does not need to lose to somebody like Goldberg. So if it was if it was me, I'd have it be a squash. I'd just have Gunther killed Goldberg in the ring.
Speaker 1: No one wants to see a squatch, a squash match between those two except for you. I want to see them work, even though I think Goldberg only has three moves in his arsenal that he can pop the crowd with. But you know, it would be interesting. Now you saying that he's limping, is that going to affect his work rate? You know? Is he limping because of a previous injury or like, what's the deal with that? You know, time will tell, But they better put gm Through over. And that's all I'm gonna say. I don't want to see Goldberg as a champ for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: No, it would not be to me. It would just be again, it would be anticlimactic for the career of gun Through who again they just they put the belt back on him him, which I had said, I thought, maybe they're putting the belt back on him because it would be switched to somebody else, because I thought jay Usa was gonna be the transitional champ to Logan Paul. But you're not gonna put the belt back on him to drop it to Goldberg, because then who the hell is he gonna drop it to.
Speaker 1: So I love Golden, I love Logan Paul. I love that kid. I think he is like the next miz. He's so good. He's so good in the short amount of time that he's been there. I agree, unbelievable. Well, there was a it wasn't there a time when you didn't think so.
Speaker 3: I remember didn't like him coming in at first. I thought it was taking a spot away, I remember. But I know I've completely changed on him kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he has the it factor. He is the next breakout star. He is so fun to watch. And again, I watched his reality show with his brother, and it gave me a deeper perspective of the two of them and and the way they conduct business and family life. I love them, I love them. I think he's a great, great talent, I didn't know he was an actor. He was in several movies as well, which I had no clue. But man, he's so freaking good. He has no right to be this good for the amount of time that he's been working, he's good.
Speaker 3: I think his brother, his brother was on Bizarre Bark What is that Disney Channel? It was a Disney Channel show watch.
Speaker 1: So okay, never heard of that one.
Speaker 3: He was great too. He was like the comic relief guy. It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're uh, they're there. They seem like good guys, and I don't know. They have talent coming out of every poor of their body. They know how to market themselves. It's amazing the empire that they created by starting with these little videos as kids. Who knew, yeah, he knew, I'd be making videos with my eight millimeter and saving them and uploading and then maybe I could be a star like the Paul family. But I mean, it wasn't it wasn't my destiny to do so.
Speaker 3: But let me just give you a little here's a little Goldberg walk into the ring.
Speaker 1: Is that him?
Speaker 3: What's it's I think it says, let's see golds Goldberg because me doesn't look the moment. Yes he is not, Yes he is, he is not. He is one. Look at him.
Speaker 1: I think that's a stance like McMahon used to come. Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He looked like trash.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was limp.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, limpy limpy. They're gonna call him Limpberg.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Missus goldbergsanna call him too sooner or later. But he's Limpberg. He was limp.
Speaker 1: He was clearly limping. I didn't I didn't see a limp. I'm sorry. I thought he was strutting his ship like.
Speaker 3: Oh, now we're gonna start with the don't see a limp he was limping.
Speaker 1: I don't see olymp either, Thank you, Brent. I don't see Everybody probably agrees with me. There's no limp. You better go to the eye doctor. And bull legged walk? Yes, maybe maybe bull legged, or maybe he was just flexing, maybe like McMahon walking, you know, maybe he's a hillbilly. Maybe he's like this.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm gonna see. I'm gonna find all the Bulberg limp comments now.
Speaker 1: There are none. He wasn't limping anyway, Move.
Speaker 3: On, limp Bert Limpberg, Limpberg.
Speaker 1: There was no limp there, so he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Hilly time.
Speaker 1: He No, you say things all the time and then you show a clip and then it's it proves you wrong.
Speaker 3: He was limping limp Oh my god, this.
Speaker 1: Is come on, absolutely not anyway, what else is going on in this world besides.
Speaker 3: It exists? Let's see what else we got. Liv Morgan injured on raw Oh no, yeah, took a bump if it was outside the ring, but shoulder injury. Now she's out, which to me is a huge loss for them because she's a very, very big star and they're saying she could be out for a extended, extended period of time.
Speaker 1: Oh wasn't there like a story line where dominant was flirting with like all the girls in the in that little group and you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to see if she's you know, if she's recovering and not on the road, maybe they could do a little love triangle thing when she comes back.
Speaker 3: They had she had to roll out of the ring. Let me bring it up.
Speaker 1: Here in her shoulder did you say, yep?
Speaker 3: She had a roll out of the ring. Let's she's been.
Speaker 1: A little injury prone though, hasn't she?
Speaker 3: She right here roll out of the ring on that that fall, she she landed right on her shoulder.
Speaker 1: That's a shame.
Speaker 3: And she rolled right out and they had to stop the match, complete stoppage. And yeah, she's going to be out for an extended period of time.
Speaker 1: That's a shame. Nobody wants that to happen to anyone, especially when you're the hot ticket. So but she'll get better, hopefully it won't take as long as they think it will. And uh, when she comes back, she'll get the pop and then if she's, you know, still a heel, she'll turn them.
Speaker 3: So outside of your pelvis, which we know that was your devastating injury. Did you have anything that you felt was like a scare and you got out of the ring quick just to assess the damage.
Speaker 1: Never, I never stopped working during the match. But I did crack my head wide open in New York. I did the I called it the Hucci Kararana off the apron and I did it to Steve Carino and I smacked when I came down, I smacked my head against the ring post, and I mean it rung my bell, but there was still stuff to do, so I just got up and I started walking. Steve was selling, so I started walking away from Steve, and the whole front row said to me, you're bleeding. You're bleeding, and I was like what, and I went like this and when I took my hand off, it was covered in blood, so h yeah, I probably should have had stitches. But I was rushed upstairs after the match was over, so medical didn't see me. The doctor didn't see me, and they were pouring peroxide bottles of peroxide into my head.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and it just it closed on its own.
Speaker 1: And then there was another time where my nose broke and I talked about that before. And I had a slight concussion because I hit my head on the way down. But I was kicked by Rhinos. We talked about it. When Rhino was I believe it was either Rhino or Sandman's food. I still don't remember who it was, but I think it was Rhino. And I got up from it, and uh, I was supposed to dance with Chili Willie and there was just blood gushing and I said, I'm not dancing and I just grabbed the cane and I just kept caning him over and over because we were supposed to have this dance off where they played music I played. It was just too much because there was just so much blood and I was just like ah, and I just caned them and then uh nikes, yeah, I dreamer ran down and carried me to the back like a knight in shining.
Speaker 3: Armor, your hardcore hardcore.
Speaker 1: H Those were the worst, probably the three worst injuries. My throat closed also, that was kind of scaring. My throat closed after a clothesline from Anthony Duranty on to the concrete floor because we didn't have mats, and he closedlined me and he got me right here and it just and I couldn't breathe, but I I just I remember gasping for it and thank god the finish was coming up. And then I just went to the back and I found a place where no one was and I just cried and cried and tried to get my breath and finally it took like ten minutes and then I was able to breathe again. That scared me, but because that never that never happened to me before. Usually when you take a clothes line, they hit you in this area and not in your throat right, So it wasn't fun. But I survived it, of course you did. Yeah, you know a CW. We didn't take off. You came in hurt. You just kept doing things and Paul worked around it. And if it was really really bad, you just signed autographs. You know, That's what we did. We just we didn't stay home.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure all those autographs are on ripped pieces of paper paper programs or something like that, because.
Speaker 1: We had eight by tens. Wasn't like it was the Dark Ages.
Speaker 3: There was Well I know that, I get that, but I'm just saying, you know that I've seen some of those old programs that were very cool black and white.
Speaker 1: Gabe Sapolski yea programs. Yeah, and you know Gabe works for w W I D.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was happy to see that because we followed he followed. I saw he was following me on X, so I followed him back and then he wrote me a little new and I hadn't talked to him and forever, and then I realized, hey, he works for ID so that's pretty cool. So I'm happy to see that that he's employed by them. He's got a good mind for the business, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when they're all about evolve, you know, they they've got evolve on everything. So that's Gabe Sepalski's baby right there. Evolved. So they've been working together for quite a while.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well when I say, I just found out probably a year ago or something something like that. But I always liked Gabe. He was a good, good guy.
Speaker 3: So we've also got uh, this one was kind of like a hot one and then it's kind of debunked itself a little bit. Britt Blake Baker I put to extra in there, Britt Baker close to leaving ae W. But I don't think that that's actually the case.
Speaker 1: Who put that up recently?
Speaker 3: I saw that, Yeah, I saw that floating around, But now again I don't know if that's actually happening.
Speaker 1: Well, they haven't used her in a very long time, correct.
Speaker 3: They have not? No, there was that that heat that she had following some Adam Cole breakups.
Speaker 1: So so did this stem morse from the Alicia two Max thing? Was? Remember it? Did she haven't? Yeah?
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 1: Yep, And then I feel like after that it was all like downhill. Well but I'm thinking, Yeahlan's saying she's under a contract, but they're not using her no, so they can they can give her an out if they want it to. They're just patting her for no reason, you know what I mean. The only the only reason to do this is to avoid her from going to WWE. That's the only reason they're probably doing this. So she's I mean, it hurts your character not to be seen, but shit, she's home collected in a paycheck right.
Speaker 3: And the reason I say it was close to leaving and then it kind of debunked is because her contract is purportedly still running through late twenty twenty six. Yeah, so well she ain't going anywhere unless she gets released. She is not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's like, you know, when that happened to me and they would call me and they'd say, well, you're not on the road, I'd be like, yes, you're gotting faith to stay home. I love it, love to hear it, you know, But when you're in the thick of it and you're you know, you were on TV and your character's hot and then you just get pulled, that's devastating, you know. So if they are being I don't want to use the word hateful. I guess it's a smart move if you can afford to do this. But that's another year and how many months. I mean, people won't forget her, but they might not really care.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's exactly right, yep.
Speaker 1: So unless you know w she signs with w WE, and it's this grand thing, and I mean, she can reinvent herself and become a star again. But when you're off TV for a couple of years, it's rough. You got to win these people back over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and her style too, is she gonna go to WWE and and do the whole blood thing all the time.
Speaker 3: And right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I'd like to see her and uh Mariah may go at it over there.
Speaker 3: Blake monroeymore.
Speaker 1: I saw it. Somebody posted something there's a porn star named Blake Monroe who is a blonde, older woman. But everybody was tweeting, didn't they fact check this? There's already a porn star that kind of looks like her, but it's a tad older and has the same name. So they're they're they're saying people will get.
Speaker 3: Fused, they'll buy it. They'll just buy it. They'll make it. They'll make everybody forget about the other Blake.
Speaker 1: The older porn lady. Yeah, but yeah, it would be interesting to see if they do bring her back eventually or if they just let her wait her contract out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because with this audience, I mean, you know, let's just say for the sake of argument, she's never used again in aw until the end of twenty twenty, could be a good two to three years that she hasn't been on TV. People watching might not know who the heck she is at that point they know who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might not know who she is, and then the w w WEE might lose interest because she's not that hot commodity anymore.
Speaker 3: It happens, So there you go. So it like, you know, versus Mariah May Blake Monroe, who now is obviously fresh off their TV and is getting a huge push and is a phenomenal signing for them, and she's gonna make tons and tons and tons of money because she was indeed right off there, literally right off their TV.
Speaker 1: So it's sad. It's it's sad for the talent, you know, But I don't know if they're making her all learn a lesson if this is a little slap on the wrist, but man, this is a big one. If they don't bring her back and she just sits her contract down, she can't do anything that's rough. You only constantly she is. She's making money by saving her body and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I guess that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, the other observation I had, And if anybody wants to drop a question, throw it in the chat super chat us now and we'll get your question up on the screen. My other observation is this half the news I went through preparing for this is k Fabe storyline fodder. So it's amazing how much news is k Fabe storyline fodder these days, And they're reporting it like it's legitimately, Like oh my god, you'll never believe what jay Us had to say postmatch, and it's like, I'm gonna get you man that beat me up after the match. Like it's mind boggling to me. Where and why is this line blurred at this rate? Because yeah, okay, look, not everything was inside or dirt and behind the scenes gossip and blah blah blah. But that's what ninety five percent of the news was for so long because that's all anybody cared about. Now, it's like, do you really feel the need to click on a thing that says like Randy Orton's shocking postmatch comments about blah blah blah. It's like, it's just the click on WWE's website. I got. I can't believe that this is news. So it was very hard to find anything that stood out because it's all just furthering storylines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I saw something and we talked about this before too. I saw something the other day Dom and Live go on a date date night for Dom and Live or some stupid and like you click on it and they're they're shown like somewhere like hugging each other, and it's like, come on, you don't think we're smart enough to know that this is part of the storyline, and why is it in the news.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: If it's had raw recap domin Live went on a date or something like that, then you know, okay, I'm recapping the story that was just you know, shown on raw. But if they post it like it's real news, it's stupid. It's a waste of time to click on these stories and it's all over the place. So yeah, there's there's really not two. There's only a couple sites that I would trust, one of them being PW inside or one of them being fightful with genral SAP. I know that they're printing, you know, stories that they've investigated and are believable. This is just for clicks. I don't care that Domino. If I did, I would watch raw to see the date. But it's not real news. It's just a recap, you know, they're just recapping what was on the show, and they're posting it like as legit stories, right, which is a waste of time in my opinion. So that's just stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or tweets, their cover tweets that either furthering storylines or just a innocuous fan response to something. You know, so fan says something, a wrestler responds poof, that's news. And I again, is this just because maybe the access isn't what it used to be. Is it not as interesting backstage? Or people tighten up? I don't get why there's just not any kind of real news to report out there as much as there maybe was, man even ten years ago, when wasn't even I'm not talking in the nineties. I'm not going back that far. I'm not even going mid two thousand. It's like maybe ten years ago. I remember starting podcasting. There's plenty of backstage stuff going on that you could talk about.
Speaker 1: But maybe there's not as many stooges backstage as there used to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe when people are.
Speaker 1: Tight lit these days, because man, if you work for a company, you should not be stooging to sheets. You should be loyal to the company that you work for. Keep your mouth shut. Don't discuss angles or people that are gonna be coming in in a couple of weeks, but don't say anything. Yeah, right, they work for a sheet, they're gonna go and print it. They might not give the source, but we have reliable sources that say blah blah blah. Maybe people are becoming more type lipped these days and there's not much to talk about. So what are these uh, you know, rags gonna post. They have to post something to get clicks. Yeah, and if there's no real news to report, then they got to just post stuff and hope that people believe it. And there are fans who believe that couples that they see on roll and SmackDown at aaw and this and that are real life couples. They believe it when in reality everybody is playing a character and a role and they're actors. Then I can't emphasize that enough. But you don't, you know it's real to me? Damn it? Okay, then enjoy this.
Speaker 3: One site had four different posts about raw right, but instead of me just going, oh, let me check the raw results, it was no. One was Corey Gray's return to the commentary booth. One was Goldberg Challenges for the title, the other was Osca comes back as a you know, participant in the Queen of the Ring, and then there was the raw results. It's like, you just made four posts for one show and it's I guess it's just a click thing, Like you're saying, it's just me CLICKI clickie clickie. Oh. That saved me the time from actually reading what happened on the show to just go to the thing I want. I mean, it's it's the add generation we've grown with social media.
Speaker 1: They get more if you click a number of times, not just once. Yeah, I click, click click, you want to see everything? Click forty stories. There you go. That's how they make their money. So if you're you're dumbing off the fall for it, keep clicking. I'm not reading any of that stuff. It's ridiculous, but if you would, can you pull up my appearance for next week? Please?
Speaker 3: I can and I will.
Speaker 1: Okay, if anybody is in the New Orleans, Louisiana area, I will be appearing for Wildcat Sports Blue Hawk Wildcat Wrestling, Sorry, Wildcat Wrestling X rat it. I don't even know what I'm walking into. It's X rated. It's a twenty one and over show Friday, June twenty seventh, so I'll be doing a meet and greet, I believe before the show. I don't know, either before the show or out intermission. I would think before the show. And then I'll be working the show and not sure what I'm doing on the show, but I'll be doing something and be working with someone other than Shane, so that should be fun. So they'll probably pay me with some twenty year old kid, that'll be a good time. So I'm gonna trying to and look as young as I can.
Speaker 3: But maybe maybe they'll play the milf of Extreme.
Speaker 1: Maybe they will. Wks dot event bright dot com for tickets. Tickets are still available only limited. I believe there's only four hundred tickets. They might be over halfway sold out, I think, so you still have time to pick up your tickets if you're in New Orleans. But this should be a fun one and I haven't been there I believe since two I want to say twenty eighteen. Maybe. I think the last time I was there was Russell Cohan with Shannon and that was a really long time ago. So if you're in the area, please come see me and it'll be good time. Where can people find you if they want to reach.
Speaker 3: You, Find me on X at Chatty and B find me on Instagram at IB Exclusives. You can catch all the Eyes up Here episode previews and everything going on in the Eyes of Here universe on both of those social media channels.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to catch me on social media, you can find me across the board. I E, C W DVA. Francine, thank you guys for the well wishes, the prayers. I hope you're saying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're saying extreme. Yeah.
Speaker 5: H Francine, franc Queen ex Dream Extreme Odds up Here head Head, The Queen Extream Podcast, Odds up here. Hey Yeah, it's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme. Bring in the legendcy is the Woman Nifty Dreams Legend on the Scene franc Scene Podcast.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 3: What your tramplads to show you what you.
Speaker 2: Need to find?
Speaker 5: The stand of Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here, our Heart Radio, shine only head and tell you stories from the web. The Legend Odds up here, The Queen Nobody's Like Fresh Scene Eyes up here, here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here, here here, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Eyes up here, hen Han, The Queen Extreme Podcast, Ozes up here here The Queen Extreme Podcast Podcast