Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Table Show. Jeff is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and he thinks that his girlfriend, Kat, who's been dating for three months, might already be messing around. We'll see if we can help him out, Jeff. Sorry, you're going through this, man, what's going on? Why do you think Kat's cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, I mean, look, I'll just keep her sure and simple pretty much.
Speaker 3: Kat and I go to these parties every I don't know, every couple of weeks or so.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of common friends that we have. I'm an actor, she's an actor. We have a lot of actor friends and nothing. We were at one of these parties and.
Speaker 3: I was talking to this one guy outside having a cigarette, and he was asking me how I was going with Kat, and I was just telling you, you know, it's going good.
Speaker 2: I mean I like her, I think I love her. So far, so good.
Speaker 3: And then he starts telling me, like to going on this tangent. I'll tell me to be careful, keep an eye out on her. He saw her go in the.
Speaker 4: Room with this guy and he was in there.
Speaker 3: And she was in there a long time with them. And like that really called me off guard, and I can't stop thinking about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's always disturbing, especially when it's somebody that's close to you, like you would hope they're just looking out for you.
Speaker 1: Did you say anything to Kat?
Speaker 2: I mean I hadn't.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't had a second.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Okay, does she act different around you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I feel like I might start that acting different because it's on my mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did this guy like give you details about who she was in the room with or like, was it just kind of only?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just told me they were just in there.
Speaker 3: And again he didn't sit there in confirm it that, like you know, they did who knows what, But like he was just saying they were in there a long time.
Speaker 1: And how old do you know this dude?
Speaker 2: She's a kind of mine. He's a homeye, I mean when I'm best friends, but I know him.
Speaker 1: Does he like Kat? Like, like, is he cool with her being your your girl?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, he's in my home.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't see why he'd have a problem with Cat. He's just kind of part of our friend group. We all hang out at these parties, were all artists. No, Yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 5: Did you ever think about asking somebody else at these parties, like if they'd seen her doing anything?
Speaker 2: Not not yet at least sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't really want it to get back to her that you're running around you and being like, what's my girl doing? So again, probably better that you haven't. Has she done anything like this before? Like does she have a history of cheating that you're aware of?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: And you didn't see where the guy, like the who she went in with, Like did you didn't go check on it? Like, oh, let me go, where's my girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, Or of course I would have like investigated or even gone in the room if I actually saw her going in.
Speaker 4: The room back then of course this is just I was sad to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll try to figure it out for you. Already told us what grocery store she's a rewards card member at, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at randomly get free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends us to you or to somebody else. Okay sounds good, Okay, pleas I'll come back and get your to catch theeter.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of to catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Jeff is on the phone, and Jeff thinks that his girlfriend Kat might be cheating. They've been dating for three months. So in a minute, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends those to Jeff or to somebody else. But before we do that, Jeff, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: What happened was, I was just like one of these parties with my girlfriend and a bunch of other actor and artist friends of ours. Is just to get together where we just you know, enjoy ourself during drink a little play some games.
Speaker 4: And I was outside having a cigarette with.
Speaker 2: One of the homies.
Speaker 3: Is just one of our friends that constantly parties off and then he starts just asking me questions about Cat. How it's going. We're with her and I'm telling him, you know, things are going good. I like her, I think I love her to spend three months. And then he's just charts going off on this tangent, telling me to be careful, keeping an eye out on her and whatnot, and telling me that he saw Cat go into a room with another guy who was in there for a long time. And yeah, that's the big juice y.
Speaker 1: He tells you that. All right, are you read for us to call her?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, this is Gorbyn calling from sake the cat.
Speaker 2: Please. Oh yeah, she's asleep right now. Take a message or so.
Speaker 1: This is cat phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just answering it for she's going to.
Speaker 4: Pass out right now.
Speaker 1: I can call back. I'm calling from the grocery store. What the Tim?
Speaker 2: Tim? What are you doing? Tim? Who's this? Yo? Tim? What are you doing? What do you Why are you with Cat?
Speaker 1: Tim? This is the Jewel Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I am Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria. And that's your buddy Jeff on the phone. And we do a segment called the Cat's Cheater. So he thought Kat might be cheating because you kind of said she might be.
Speaker 3: Oh man, yeah you know Jeff what Tim?
Speaker 4: Tim?
Speaker 2: Are you serious right now? You're the one that would eat I don't know.
Speaker 5: All right, let's not jump to conclusions even though I have all Let's go, Tim, why are you answering Cat's phone? And why are you there while she's asleep?
Speaker 2: Why do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not denying it?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no? How long has this.
Speaker 1: Been going on?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? What the man? Tim? What are you talking? What are you doing with Kat? What are you doing? What? Bro? Then we hard I told you to watch out for her. That's what she does. He told me it was you, he piece. I mean, yeah, I guess I didn't. But yeah, that was me to win the room with her. So, like, you know, I guess surprised.
Speaker 1: Wait, so when you told him that his girlfriend Kat went in the room with somebody, you were talking about yourself?
Speaker 2: I was, I mean, yeah, I mean I was trying to trying me be a good dude. Let him know. You know, she kind of kind known to do this.
Speaker 5: Bro, you're just trying to help him out by baiting her, or like you just wanted to do this?
Speaker 1: Like do you like her or what what? I don't understand. I'm so lost.
Speaker 2: No, everyone just kind of hooks up of these parties, and that's like kind of what happens man, there, Jeff, you know, you know this is what happens at these parties. Bro, Bro, Bro, don't call me bro man, you can't. You're ruined everything. You ruined everything? Yeah, down, all right, something, I'm done. I'm done. I'm done, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Have me done to this guy? Got some nerve?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Bro? What what happened to the party before? Okay, if if if I remember correctly here.
Speaker 6: Jeff, someone instigated something with me a couple of weeks ago and told me that Cat was probably all doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: Remember this.
Speaker 3: Look, all I remember is that you are being at East of Trash. You are a piece of trash and the worst friend ever.
Speaker 2: Damn je dude, stopping so hard on your phone. Man, come on, this is just like whatever. Well, like, okay, a couple of weeks ago, I mean, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Kind of you know, instigator kind of.
Speaker 6: Came on to me, told me that Kat was probably all doing the same sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeff, what I don't this is too much for me?
Speaker 1: For me, too. So did you hook up with Tim?
Speaker 2: So? What well, what's following with that?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Well you cheat?
Speaker 1: Then you cheated too? Did Kat know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm Johan suspect.
Speaker 4: I didn't say anything, but she knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, stop being so hard on you though, bro. It's just it's just fun. I mean, like everyone's just having a good time, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know what goes on at these parties. As long as everybody's on the same page, it's a good time. But it seems like we've got a little bit of different ideas.
Speaker 2: That's true, okay, right, well, Tim Lloyd, what if I just came over and we talked it out and we can settle this.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal, dang, Tim skirt Jeff, Right now, look.
Speaker 2: Now, I can be there in like thirty minutes, not that far. Thirty minutes. You better be here in thirty minutes and you only have thirty minutes, be quick?
Speaker 1: What okay? For what? I think?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let you guys work it out. Jeff. I'm glad you know you got your answer. Happened and take care bye? Okay, all right? The Jebel Show to catch a cheater,