Speaker 1: Cupid fifty to fifty on a two point seven kiss FM Seacrest with you.
Speaker 2: It is hot and going to.
Speaker 1: Be really hot this weekend elevated fire dangers would be careful. Also, you know you gotta think about your pets. You think about your pets and your grandparents? Are your pets?
Speaker 2: Are the grandparents? Is interesting? Way?
Speaker 1: Why are we thinking about our grandparents because they can like have heat illness easily. Your grandparents, your pets, and your kids. I know, stand doors are go to the beach. Beach City's gonna be flooded this weekend with people. So and I mentioned earlier, but there's a chief did you guys even know there's a chief.
Speaker 2: Heat advisor told me this Mark.
Speaker 1: We're trying to find out who that is and talk to them, right, the chief heat officer get around?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Is this their only job?
Speaker 2: Well, this is a lot of heat.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if you think about the impact of heat, you've got illnesses, you've got fires.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of war like every day.
Speaker 4: If you think about the sun as present every day.
Speaker 1: I don't think there was a chief Heat officer five ten years ago. It's because the summers seem hotter, right, So it was news to me. We'll talk to you, hopefully the chief heat officer crazy. But first let's play staff match game. Kay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: When I've had more fun than when we play this game with callers or with ourselves. Bring it on, so please feel free to yell in your homes and your cars. Yeah, the answer that you think it should be. Okay, So let's play is everybody play along staff match game, marguing me the host.
Speaker 3: Sorry, if Ryan you are the contestant, I'll get a phrase with the.
Speaker 1: Blank siding up this other fun thing. I never get to be the contestant. Yeah, I'm very about being the contestant. Yes, And then we'll play match game with some callers beginning of next week.
Speaker 2: Always a bride, never a bribe. And that's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 1: We have yet to all match as a staff. That's the other thing we thought we knew each other until we screw this game up every time.
Speaker 2: All right, let's play. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: We rarely match it all actually, so let's see how we do today. First one is blank cream, blank cream.
Speaker 1: Folks on everyone's face because I'm trying to get what you're going to write.
Speaker 2: I don't think what I'm going to write.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the contestant, okay, don't yell at the contestant.
Speaker 2: Then you're supposed to be good host.
Speaker 5: I'm a panel all.
Speaker 2: Right, you're a panelists?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 2: Same? All right, So I'm ready. Let's see. There's a few options here.
Speaker 3: Ryan, blank cream?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: Sour cream? That's a good one. I mean, how well do you know me? Guys?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Mark, hand cream, hand cream, vanilla cream, vanilla cream.
Speaker 2: I don't like, I don't know. I got food.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well I said sour cream, family hot toss to heavy cream?
Speaker 1: Why is it ridiculous with you? A whip could have been another one.
Speaker 2: The other day with him cream?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you to tell us what we're gonna make tonight later. Whip cream was my second guess.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Mark is blank blanket? Blank blanket?
Speaker 2: What I got him done?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is not that tough.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, everybody's written, Ryan, what did you say?
Speaker 2: My blanket? Oh? My gosh, I can't my blanket. Let's well, that's what you would think when you see your blanket, my.
Speaker 1: Blanket, I said, weighted blanket.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, we have to do a third one. Mark everybody's face, all right, Tanya, picnic blanket.
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe picnic blasket.
Speaker 2: Ruby, I said pig in a blanket.
Speaker 1: You added a preposition, but good, okay, and tups wool blanket.
Speaker 2: Okay, now one more mark one more with.
Speaker 1: Each other either five unique responses, but like I have my favorite blanket.
Speaker 2: Your blanket, your security. It would have been a good one. Nice. Next up, first blank, first blank? Done me too, everybody else.
Speaker 3: Everybody's writing and waiting for eye contact from sicy.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go the great Right, what did you say for first blank? First DIBs? Okay, definitely did not say that first DIBs? Right, everybody. No, I don't feel good about any match. Let's just do a new one.
Speaker 4: Okay, first job, first base, Ruby, first kiss comes, first base.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's wait till much. Oh my god, it is a game.
Speaker 1: You should start playing with your family because you may realize you're not related.
Speaker 2: And plus Mark likes the host, so thanks. Tell me up. Next, we have Doji cat tickets for you to win a kiss. FM