Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Sierra is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Alie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Sierra, how long has it been since you heard from Alie?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: It's been gosh, like maybe a week, two weeks now.
Speaker 5: Have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 3: I texted him once and I haven't heard anything back yet, and so he's just ghosting me.
Speaker 4: It's just it's not awesome.
Speaker 5: Let's go backwards. Why don't you tell us about how you guys met how the date was.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met Ali online and we decided we should do something that's super fun for our first date. So we do something a little non traditional.
Speaker 4: And went glow bowling. It's like glow night, okay.
Speaker 6: Us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so much fun. It was like a rave, lots of glow lights everywhere, body paint, you know, like black light everything in loud music, lots of drinks.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was a really good date. I mean, like, you know, we were dancing and there's a lot a lot of music and drinks and and.
Speaker 6: Like we had a fun time.
Speaker 4: And then we went back to his place afterwards.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was going to ask if you got a chance to talk to him much. You know, glow bowling is not necessarily a place for talking. It's a place for glowing and bowling.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we we kind of, you know, knew that going in, but we just wanted to see, like if the chemistry was there, and it was.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see what you mean. You just got artistic with your body paint.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, yeah, that's that's a good way.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: And so the chemistry was there, Yes, I felt it.
Speaker 4: I feel like we had a really great time.
Speaker 3: But I will say I think maybe I had maybe one too many drinks at the Bullerina.
Speaker 4: So I feel like my.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't come off as good as I could have, Like I should have just kept myself.
Speaker 4: To two drinks, and instead I had three.
Speaker 6: And I just think that.
Speaker 4: It took me to the next level. Maybe maybe I scared him. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you remember anything that you did that was too much.
Speaker 4: I just think maybe he didn't expect.
Speaker 6: Me to drink as much.
Speaker 5: I mean, three drinks isn't terrible, I mean unless I mean some people are kind of, you know.
Speaker 3: Light, total lightweight, So I am such a lightweight.
Speaker 4: Just like one drink for me and then it's like, oh, okay, she's gone. But he was like, oh, I'll drive you home. We'll go to my place, you know, and he drove me home.
Speaker 5: So like, I don't know, were you sloppy? Were you saying things?
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know. I don't know, Like I I definitely was fifty, but I don't know. I don't think. I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 5: Okay, but if you were to say something weird happened on the day, it would be that you were wasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the last thing that he said to you?
Speaker 4: I think he said, like, have a good night.
Speaker 5: You know, That's what I said. After you guys had chemistry. He said have a good night oof.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, not like i'll see you again. And did you guys plan another date or anything.
Speaker 4: I kind of pushed that where I was like, hey, let's use this against it. Let's let's do something later this next week, and he was like, I'll have to wait and see, like I have to go and check some things. And he didn't get He gave me like a non answer.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so it got weird. Yeah, all right, Well we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, thank you, Okay, we'll play a song, come back and get your first date follow up.
Speaker 1: Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of today's first Day follow up, if you're just joining us, Sierra is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Alie. We're about to call him and see fatals why he's ghostinger. But first, Sierra, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Allie and.
Speaker 3: I went to glow Night at the Bowlereina near us and we had a great time. I got a little too tipsy, I think, and now he's ghosting me and we went back to his place and then I went home later after.
Speaker 2: And got a strike. He hasn't gotten back to back to you. Are you ready for us to call him? M Okay, here we go, hell I may I speak to Ali? Please?
Speaker 6: This is him, Ollie?
Speaker 2: How are you? My name is Jewbl. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbil Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Ali, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh oh hello.
Speaker 2: Oh hello. Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 6: I've heard it before? Yeah, definitely, I definitely recognize the name.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet, that's what we try to go for. I've heard it before, so thank you for hearing it before. Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what it is. A first day follow up is the segment we do on the show where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. Okay, and we got an email about you from somebody really, Yes, have you been globaling lately?
Speaker 6: Globaling? Mm hmm, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Was it with somebody named Sierra Sierra?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Sierra, uh huh okay.
Speaker 2: And it's been a few weeks since you talked to Sierra.
Speaker 5: You had to spoon feed him. That are you really seeing that many people?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I don't think I'm ghosting anyone. Yes, there was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: She told us about She said that you guys really hit it off, but now you're not responding to her, which would be ghosting.
Speaker 6: It was fun. I had a lot of fun. And yeah, I just haven't gotten back to her. I guess.
Speaker 5: I mean generally, when you don't get back to somebody for a few weeks, that kind of is the Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I'm I was very busy with work, and like my works, a very intense and kind of takes a lot of my attention.
Speaker 5: To her. It sounds if you really like somebody, you're going to make sure you.
Speaker 2: Talk to them.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean we had fun. We definitely had a lot of drinks. And then I took her to my place and you know, we had another drink and.
Speaker 6: Well, she pat herself what no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, Ollie, Ollie. That's that's Sierra. She's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 2: Yes, she also to wait till we got the answer all the way out of you.
Speaker 4: But Ollie, I didn't think you'd go there.
Speaker 7: They asked, why, you know, I know you look. I mean it was fine. I'm not mad.
Speaker 6: I had a lot to drink.
Speaker 4: But I was laughing by the way I was. I was in the middle of laughing, like he had me laughing. And that's why I peek, okay, like it.
Speaker 5: Was just a little ddle. What I mean, it's when he laughed really hard and a little bit comes out.
Speaker 2: That's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: It happens to everybody all the time.
Speaker 6: No, I mean it was more than a piddle. I had to get paper.
Speaker 7: Towels and you know, and I was like, not upset. I was just like, it's fine, it's fine. And but then it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 4: Okay, Seriously, seriously, I'm bad.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying as bad that you peed and it's fine. I'm definitely not saying it's bad. It's what I totally get it. We have I believe, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 6: Peed behind a donuts store.
Speaker 5: One serious.
Speaker 2: You know the amount of people that I that have peed on dates with me? A lot?
Speaker 5: Wait, are you serious? Likes, especially when drinking is involved.
Speaker 2: It's not that uncommon. I mean, and I've also done it too, so.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: Drinking had a lot to do with this, you know, like.
Speaker 7: It was just sort of a first impression thing that like like I can't do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was fun, definitely fun.
Speaker 7: But then I think once that happened, I was like, okay, let's get you home.
Speaker 5: Where did that happen? Were you guys like on the couch or was this in bed?
Speaker 6: Kind of bold?
Speaker 7: Okay, I mean I did make a comment that her piece I could smell her peed that.
Speaker 6: Strong.
Speaker 7: I mean, at this point, I'm just making it's just commentary, what's going on.
Speaker 4: It did not smell that Okay, it did not just smelled.
Speaker 7: It was like it could definitely smell the sense of it. It was like a stronger you were drinking. It was just an observation, Well, Ollie.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go out another day with Sierra? Will pay for it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But I like Sierra, You're you're definitely like a weekend only girl, like I want to like get you know, wild and be entertained.
Speaker 4: I'm not a weekend only girl.
Speaker 6: Just because I peed while I was drunk, there's I mean, there's nothing wrong with the weekend only girl.
Speaker 2: No, no thanks, So that's a yes, allie.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, if on the weekend you want to do something, they're going to pay for it.
Speaker 6: I would glow ball again. I just put down some like pack.
Speaker 4: Actually considering it because it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: But no, I'll find someone who is an every day a guy who wants an every day of the week kind of girl.
Speaker 7: Well you know, if you're ever you know, bored on a Saturday or something and you need somewhere to come and see you.
Speaker 3: Officer, no, I'll find somewhere else to be thank you.
Speaker 4: Juble's first day follow up