Speaker 1: I turn them on.
Speaker 2: Also be nice if I knew how to use microphones. Hello, hi diamonds here. Oh look some orthodontia. Oh someone's calling Elvis's phone that I have hold on.
Speaker 1: I should probably answer it. No, I shouldn't answer it. I forgot I have it. We'll be interrupted shortly.
Speaker 3: That's funny. What's up?
Speaker 2: Man's us on the side, and we are pretty much wrapping up the year I think with this podcast. Huh, because we're gonna be on vacation after this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, I love this for us. We do.
Speaker 2: We are super fortunate because we do get a decent amount of vacation. A lot of people complain about the vacation we get, but this is what I say. No one ever complains when a TV show shoots a season and then they take off however long they need.
Speaker 1: How long does shooting season take?
Speaker 3: Maybe a month?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a month.
Speaker 2: Maybe three four, okay, which means then they get eight months to themselves. It's totally different when you do a live show every day and sometimes we're just exhausted. But also I know it's very much like a high falutin problem. So I'm not going to complain about being exhausted from these jobs I love so much.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll complain, are you yeah, sleepy tired?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you have crazy hours.
Speaker 2: I saw you this morning, Yeah, crawling out of your cave at like five am.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 3: I did the overnight last night, and it's not just a regular overnight. I had to start at twelve instead of two, which people don't realize that the two extra hours, Oh my god, they'll kill you. And then I decided I was going to go take a nap, but someone was in the room sleeping.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to address that because Okay, the way that this building is set up, our studio is on one side in a corner with all of our resources over here. In this corner that includes our production studios, our green room that has a couch where you sleep, our studio, et cetera. On the opposite corner, Power one O five is over there. They have the same setup. They have all of their own things between there are other studios and other stations. However, certain resources are specific to that radio station. So it's crazy that someone is sleeping in the place you should be able to sleep when you need to sleep there.
Speaker 1: So how do we address this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think we should lock the door and only give some of us a key.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's probably a very easy solution. You know what. I want to bring back, but our stanchions.
Speaker 3: We have them back? When where they were here earlier this week. I don't know where they are today. I don't remember seeing them.
Speaker 1: Today, but they deploy them.
Speaker 3: It's very weird. I don't know who's supposed to be policing it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the stanchions would just do the job.
Speaker 3: No, some of these people have more than enough audacity to share.
Speaker 1: I'll make a sciences do not cross.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, they just walk right by it. It's insane, and it's usually the people of a lighter skin tone, if you know what I mean. But you know what, never mind, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Noone wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say it doesn't matter anyway, because I almost got attacked by a dog today. I didn't almost got attacked enough.
Speaker 1: You did not get attacked dog. He was playing with you. No, there were no teeth involved. You did not get hurt.
Speaker 3: Did you see the teeth? Fal It could go left really quickly.
Speaker 1: Not with that thing.
Speaker 2: Please, Taz is a little French bulldog, who, by the way, houstles in weight and I need him to get thick again.
Speaker 3: Dogs are not to be underestimated. They shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're right, they should not be.
Speaker 2: However, he was not trying to eat you, or he would have eaten you. He was trying to play with you because your scarf was dangling and he thought it was a toy.
Speaker 3: No, well, he needs to be taught that everything is in a toy. I was taught that between the ages of one and two.
Speaker 1: How do you remember when you were taught that?
Speaker 3: Well, I had to have learned it at some point.
Speaker 1: A lot of logic. We have a lot of logic going on here.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: Cool, So I feel like what we should do is since it is the end of the year and we have asked for talkbacks from people and they've been kind of fun the ones that we had. Do you want to just shoot blindly with these because we really haven't previewed it anything.
Speaker 3: I'm terrified, but yes, you know.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: We can always edit out the crappy ones or the mean ones or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Okay, When we got into some trouble the other day because I had a horrible experience, and I talked about the horrible experience on the air, and apparently the company with which I had said horrible experience is a big client of ours.
Speaker 3: Really, since when I said.
Speaker 1: To somebody today, hey, I still have that charge on my card. So until we figure this out, I'm gona keep lighting them up.
Speaker 3: Cool cool, Yeah, And there they said.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get you in touch with them. Don't worry, We're gonna get you in touch with them. My bigger problem with all of it, honestly, is that when we talk about things, we talk about things that we like, and we are actually like endorsing because we're saying, hey, I think this is good. I've used it, and I recommend that you use it too. When I told that story about Uber, the response I got of people saying, oh my god, that happened to me too, screenshots of their credit card the time they were in the car, and the fact that Uber just came back and said, oh, I'm so sorry, there's only nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are we supposed to get behind you and say I think you should be doing this. If they're not taking care of people, you're not trying to lie to you.
Speaker 3: And since they're a client, I would love people to I would love for them to find out why I'm banned.
Speaker 1: Would love to find out.
Speaker 3: I don't understand this, I really don't. The last time I reached out, they told me that my account was linked to fraudulent activity. And I'm shocked because I don't do things like that. So I don't know what this is about.
Speaker 1: Maybe someone hacked yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, well then maybe we should have a conversation about it and you could tell me the charges. I mean, but it's been ten years. Let's be serious.
Speaker 1: You've been banned from er. You've been around for ten years.
Speaker 3: Since the weekend of my twenty first birthday, September twelfth, shoot thousand and fourteen, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, fifteen.
Speaker 1: Sorry, fifteen, Look at us doing math?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all right, So I mean, how about we do how about we talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get to the bottom of it. Uber.
Speaker 2: We need answers, not from your bots. The best was a bot came back and told Andrew for your inconvenience, here's fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Uh No, because what happened was if you didn't already hear it. We came back from jingle Ball.
Speaker 2: It was one hundred and twenty six dollars ride for four and a half miles, which we were actually okay with because it was crazy and it was busy.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Our driver didn't listen to a word we said. He drove to the Holland Tunnel. We knew it was closed. We told him not to do it. He still went on that way. We're screaming at him, do not do this. Then he ends up having to go back up to the Lincoln Tunnel. And if you don't know this area, that trip on a late night can take you hours, and it did. We were in the car for three and a half hours after the longest day of our year, basically with jingle Ball, and then we got stuck in that car for three and a half hours. Insult to injury. They charged us five hundred dollars for the ride that we never should have been taking. So what was funny? For the five seconds that that video is actually posted, somebody went in and was like, well, then this is why you should just stay in Jersey.
Speaker 1: I'm a driver and we don't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, well, so then don't take a rise exactly. It's New Jersey. I don't I think that we forget that we have. We will guess like you can say no, I don't want to do something.
Speaker 2: And the reason we didn't get out of the car. And true, I told him when we got to the halland Tunnel it was closed. Let's get out of the car right here and walk our asses down to the World Trade Center. Take the path from the World Trade Andrew said no, because this time of night, with the construction, it's super unreliable. It might take us forever. It would not have taken the three hours that it took us to get home. And then once you hit this one part of the Lincoln Tunnel, the entrance, you cannot get out of it.
Speaker 1: So even if we.
Speaker 2: Would have gotten out of the car, we would then be walking in a tunnel against all the traffic, which is just unhealthy and unsafe.
Speaker 1: So we were legitimately trapped. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I actually called the number and they said, are you unsafe? I said, I'm not unsafe, but I am not okay, Yeah, your girl had spanks on. I thought I was gonna die with the spanks from jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: I was not ready.
Speaker 3: Jingle was an experience, but you don't talk about any of it.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 3: My feet's still hurt. Yeah, what else I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: I had a really good time at jingle Ball this year, really, yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I thought the.
Speaker 2: Interviews went well for the most part. I liked my outfit. I felt pretty comfortable, looked great.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: I just had like a decent time. We actually had assigned seats, which was nice, even though a bunch of people were still stealing my seat.
Speaker 3: You had a signed seats ye yes, yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Actually had seats like, hey, this is for her, even though every time I came back to my seat someone else was in it. But at the very least I could be like, that's my seat.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think that, especially after this year, if I'm not working and there's no need for me to be backstage, I will never be back there.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately you're needed. Well okay, you will always be needed. Yeah, it's just like we're on half of the backstage stuff. But it's like, I mean, people who didn't need to be back there.
Speaker 1: Were all in my way.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, and then you look like an asshole because you're like, hey, yeah, you know, like get out of it, out of the way, Like, I don't want to be an asshole, So I would just stand there and just look around. And here's the thing, someone who knew what I was thinking would make eye contact.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows that you're not being an asshole. They're being assholes because you're doing a job and people are in your way who are just back there fucking around.
Speaker 1: So you're not being an asshole by saying, hey, can you just speak to side for a second. Okay, you want to get to these uh talk backs.
Speaker 2: By the way, I am sitting here with Elvis's phone because he left it in the room where we just were.
Speaker 1: And I'm waiting for him to come find it.
Speaker 3: But he was by. But I don't think he.
Speaker 1: I told everybody out there tell him I have his phone. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, this could be one that we played already for some reason. A lot of them are highlighted, but a lot of them are empty.
Speaker 1: So let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gandhi, this is Shelley.
Speaker 4: You just played my tap back or whatever it's called stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: All it did it cut off was is me telling you that I want you to keep going. Don't stop at thirty five, don't stop at forty. I'm addicted to your shows. I can't wait for Wednesdays, and I love the Big Show. I've been listening for years. Love you all, and Timon and Andrew, everybody.
Speaker 1: Love you a repeat talkbacker. I love that. Thanks Shelley.
Speaker 2: Look, you can hear yourself again and we really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do I love the talkbacks.
Speaker 2: I think it's fun to actually be able to interact with people because we can't really take calls.
Speaker 1: The way that everything's set up. Maybe next year, with some.
Speaker 2: Changes, we might be able to be cool. Yeah, but people like Shelley and the people who are listening and listen every week and leave us positive feedback, you have enabled us to be able to do some growing and I'm really excited for what could happen.
Speaker 1: Okay you have another one.
Speaker 5: Yes, Hey, Gandhi, Andrew and Diamond. It's Snaky from Long Island. I just want to say and support all you guys and this podcast and all the big shows podcasts, rock On and Kandhi. I went through the same thing with their hair and there's strung women. We will get through this.
Speaker 2: Love you Nicky, I love you, and you will grow your hair back. Mine's been growing like a weed.
Speaker 3: Lately, so over here for it. I'm just sighted, I'm jealous, and.
Speaker 2: I'll say this again. I say this all the time. First of all, your hair is beautiful and amazing, think and lovely. People keep asking what are you doing, and I always say the same thing, which is what I'm doing might not work for you. Get a blood test, see if you're low on iron or any of the other vitamins, which I was low on iron. Apparently that's a big thing. But then also, you know, different products work differently for different people. But I'm using a haircare system plus something else, and I don't even want to say it because it's expensive and I don't just want people to go grab it thinking oh this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: Get the blood test first, and then DM me and we can talk about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, ready? Yeah, I just wanted to say that.
Speaker 6: And of course, Diamond, Hey girl, we love you. I love you. I listen to every single episode. I wish you would make more and never take any breaks, but we understand. Keep up the good work. I love your episodes. I love you. As an addition to the morning show. They needed you even though they didn't know they needed you, and I appreciate your presence on the show as well as this podcast.
Speaker 1: Love you, my God, I love you. She's nice.
Speaker 3: She didn't leave her name.
Speaker 1: She didn't That's why didn't say it. But whoever you are, whoever you.
Speaker 2: Are, thanks, These are all really nice. I think we're gonna get these shitty ones.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm nervous. I can't take my heart race.
Speaker 1: Why here's the things you don't know. They can't be any meaners and have to comments and believe like what do I guess?
Speaker 3: Fuckers?
Speaker 1: Have you ready?
Speaker 7: Hi, Guddy and Diamond. My name is Lydia and my birthday is coming up next month. I really like it if you guys can give my mom Kate a shout out because she's really big stained and he loves to thank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, happy birthday, Kates, or no, happy birthday to what was.
Speaker 1: A kid's name, Lydia, Lydia. It was Lydia.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Lydia, and shout out to Kate. No, yeah, she said give my mom a shout out.
Speaker 3: Oh play the end, yeah, because I thought she was saying her Hi, guy.
Speaker 1: Dy and Diamond.
Speaker 7: Her name is Lydia and my birthday is coming up next month. I really like it if you guys can give my mom Kate a shout out because she's really nick say it.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's thank you guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lydia, happy birthday, and shout out to Kate. And I'm sure she did not put you up to that at all. I'm also mildly concerned if you've listened to all of these episodes, because there's some stuff.
Speaker 1: In here that might not be safe for kids. But I love it.
Speaker 2: We'll take the listen, We'll take the download. Thanks, Lydia and Kate and Kate.
Speaker 3: My father listened and said something about a butthole other day, and I want.
Speaker 1: You to know I told my parents there's no way for them to be able to listen to the podcasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can't happen. I can't. I told him not to listen to Monica's episode, but he listened to the ones after where Juan decided to talk about the whole thing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: See, my parents aren't technically savvy really, so I can tell them things and they'll just be like, okay, whatever, move on. But you're Henry knows what's up, so you can't really hide stuff from him. I bet he did listen to that episode, and Monica, I just didn't tell you.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Is he disgusting or are you too disgusting?
Speaker 3: The thought that he can just listen to me talk freely at any moment is disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's scary, okay, terrified.
Speaker 2: You should be able to block people from even listening. Yes, Henry blocked, Dad and Mom blocked. All family members blocked except.
Speaker 1: For my sister.
Speaker 3: My sister could be blocked too.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. My sister's a vault usually, but she does. Like when I post.
Speaker 2: Things, she questions me sometimes, why did you post this? Because I felt like it? Why are you poleasing my posts?
Speaker 3: My sister will say, you know, I really wanted to talk to you about ex that you did or X, Y and Z that you said, And I'm like, if I wanted to be reprimanded, I would just do these things in front of my mother. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Also, I hope the wanted stays in the past and you don't still want to because we're moving on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, Okay, ready.
Speaker 1: Diamond here in October, PA.
Speaker 5: Just let you know that wond that wandwad is from the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: He's a frequent spice for life, just like here's truly so just you know he yes, you know he's scary, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Really love you guys, Love everything.
Speaker 8: You guys do, and I look.
Speaker 1: Forward to hearing more from you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 8: Have gone and gandhi. Good luck with everything with your family.
Speaker 1: Much love to you, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh look, Elvis is staring. Come in, come in.
Speaker 7: Here is my phone.
Speaker 1: I do You're welcome. I saved it, thank you, I went through it. I saw everything.
Speaker 3: Next time this is only five seconds, so I feel like it might be.
Speaker 1: A butt butt tap.
Speaker 3: Hey, just listen to your life many pod home.
Speaker 6: Mom is doing well.
Speaker 1: That's nice. That was so nice. So update because people have mentioned my family. Everybody is doing really well. Everyone's feeling good. I'm gonna see all of them over the holidays. And guess what your girl is taking two days to her damn self.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait to hear about this.
Speaker 1: Just sit quietly in the sun.
Speaker 3: You're gunning outside?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Yeah, by yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be in Miami for like a few days by myself. But the thing is, because I live down there for so long, I have friends and everybody, so if I want to do something, they'll come through and do stuff.
Speaker 1: But I just I just want peace. That's it.
Speaker 3: My idea of peace is just laying in the bed watching TV. So the fact that you said in the sun, I'm like, huh, I.
Speaker 2: Need sun sometimes and you do too. By the way, people with darker skin need more sun than other people. Yeah, it's harder for the sun to penetrate our skin because we're evolutionarily set up that way, which is good.
Speaker 1: We don't burn.
Speaker 2: But also you just need to you need to feel good, you need that vitamin D. We're tropical people. I did not come from this place.
Speaker 3: I don't like the heat though. I don't like being outside.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, it's gonna high. It's gonna be Miami. It's like seventy five degrees, which is nice.
Speaker 3: That's perfect.
Speaker 2: You want to come join me, you may come join me because I know that we could just be silent together.
Speaker 3: I'm working. Goodbye, Okay, anyway, next, there are a lot how many more?
Speaker 1: Okay, leaving from Ohio.
Speaker 5: Now it's hilarious, you guys said, I don't remember posting that, but anyways, I'll just call you Sauce for life.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 7: Anyway, that was funny.
Speaker 5: And another thing is Juan Valdez is offered the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 6: He's hilarious over there too, So go talk to Scary and Brody.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of crossover here. Okay, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I guess we have to go investigate from Scary and Brody. Who Juan Valdez is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is insane. You have a lot more, actually.
Speaker 1: Do we?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just pick like two or three because let's be honest. We have a work partay to go to come in here. I do need a ride in two minutes?
Speaker 1: Any wait, two minutes? Very upset? Hi Dan.
Speaker 6: Leaving from Ohio. Hey Andrew, why don't you take this Fiber serials y'all have been rady.
Speaker 3: Talking about other podcasts leaning from Ohio.
Speaker 1: You're cut off?
Speaker 8: Hey Gundy named Amy from Brisbane, Australia listened to your show every week. Definitely makes my day. It was definitely my favorite from the big show.
Speaker 1: People in Australia. That sound high. We love you, Amy. You probably having a really good time right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, as you heard, we are getting summoned to get out of here because we're going to a holiday party.
Speaker 1: And it's about to be a ship show.
Speaker 2: I promise you that, So until next year, Diamond, anything you want to say, love yourself.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to love myself.
Speaker 1: I love you, and I think you do a good job of loving yourself. If people want to find you online, where at Diamond? Sincere on Instagram, which my page is private? Why just because I wanted to razzle dazzle it up. It's been it's been private for a few months, but.
Speaker 3: I really like it. Okay, I thought I just throw that out there.
Speaker 1: I am at Baby Hot Sauce. I can't be private.
Speaker 2: I tried to make it that way a couple times, but apparently if you're classified as a public figure, you're.
Speaker 1: Not allowed to be private. Oh some trash stuff, but at Baby Hot Sauce.
Speaker 3: And there's a slight chance that.
Speaker 2: You've heard my email going off all the way through this because I just realized that that was on. So if you did, hope you enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: The shit show continues next year.
Speaker 2: Leave us a talk back the little microphone button on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I Love you, Okay bye,