Speaker 1: Did you enjoy your ride this morning? Oh yeah, hand coats and old. We're more than happy to participate in these type of things. This is a one hundred and two year old who put on her bucket list that she wants to be arrested. Cops arrested her. Nice. We love it. We get more out of it than the seniors do. I made my first dress that was wearrible.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it was good, but I wore the school when I was about ten years old.
Speaker 1: Tib we're talking about the arresting in the bucket list. Why are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: You can tell what my folks were doing on Christmas before.
Speaker 1: That's making me.
Speaker 2: What going Whatever it is you're doing, conversation, spend some time doing community service, because sometimes the people that you reach out and touch is the only person that they will talk to in a day. It's a great world if you just open your eyes and look at us.
Speaker 1: And I've been wanting someone to put me in handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Anyway, tell me it's all about the guilt of something she was exactly.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred and two year old who wanted to know what it felt like to be arrested. So cops did that for but doesn't really count if she didn't actually get arrested. Yes, counts. Yeah, probably just wanted to be in handcuffs. Anyway, you might want to change your bucket list after you hear this because the thirteen year old's parents posted their kid's bucket list online and now it's going viral because of the things that the kid put on their bucket list. So we'll go over it right now so you can put your own bucket list in perspective. So this is some of the things that are on the thirteen year old's bucket list to do before they die. Beat up someone, beat up someone who's actually the last thing on their bucket list, but it's on you chose to read it first. It's a valid bucket list item. I don't see what, Yeah, you want to.
Speaker 4: Just you know, no, that's a last resort that shouldn't be like what you want to do go to a.
Speaker 1: Boxing class, kills you know what I mean? Like you could be in a ring.
Speaker 3: You didn't say not in an mm A ring in the box beat.
Speaker 1: I don't see it that way. Thirteen year old's bucket list who's going viral. His parents posted it. He knows who. By the way, he's definitely thinking about somebody there. Meet an alien is also on this kid's Is this your bucket list? You will? Yeah. I think me and this kid would get along. And it's a lot of the same things that I put on my bucket list. Go snarkling with a shark. I've always wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: Nope, what do you know a sark. I'm terrified of sharks. That's what I'm scared of, probably most in this world. Don't be dumb with the shark, Like, don't try to take a selfie with it or get too close to it.
Speaker 1: But just like if you're in the water with a shark, it's gonna be one with nature. Man, it doesn't matter how close you are, you'll be one with nature. That life cycle and that in pieces. No. Oh, another thing that's on this thirteen year old's bucket list that's going viral is legally changed my name your parents, the parents' kids say. The parents say the kid's name is very common and when they asked him about it, he said he doesn't like his name and he wants to change it to something like Troather Bartholomew dungle Pants. I like that name the dungle Pants really changed. He's actually yours.
Speaker 3: I changed my name when I was seven, and I tried to pick like nine different fun names like that, and my mom would let me, wait, did.
Speaker 1: You actually Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was adopted by my stepfather and I was gonna just I was supposed to just change my last name, but I went on a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to me named Jim Carrey. Now my mom's like, no, don't do it. We're going over a thirteen year old's bucket list that's gone viral on the internet because people are saying it puts their bucket list in perspective. Yeah, become the world's leading expert on Red Wall. It's a fantasy book series. I guess leading expert on it.
Speaker 4: It's very attainable. Have so far been pretty attainable. Like goals, get a cool jeep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine. So many people all these lofty career goals. It's like, hey, just as long as they get a cool jeek, I'm fine. I just want to get a cool jeep and beat somebody up. This one is going to be difficult. This is a thirteen year old's bucket list that's going viral online. After his parents posted it. This one is going to be difficult. Proved the existence of goblins. I don't know how difficult is that.
Speaker 3: He's only thirteen, so he's just now gotten on the internet, right right, so he doesn't know yet, but we've discovered them.
Speaker 1: They're all over the internet, the goblins everywhere. Yes, and you walk in the streets with them as well? Yes? Yeahid what girl? You up on your goblin? Victoria? You've known a goblin before? I totally forgot about it. That's an inside joke. Don't worry about it. If you befriend A bin to wrong tin Tarong is also on this thirteen year old's bucket list. It's a bear cat, Yeah it is, And just googled it. It's the cutest bear my life. Really is it like a like a lion or a tiger or like a small room. It's like a bear and a cat at the same time. Google that. Yeah, on this kid's bucket list. This thirteen year old bucket list is gone viral. Oh it is. I want to befriend. See how does this thirteen year old know about a bin t wrong? And I don't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter the bars I was very grateful for that too.
Speaker 1: Those are cool too. Those are the coolest giant rats.
Speaker 4: You have those, like those cafes overseas where you can hang out with the kapy bars like you can have like some coffee or tea and then they just hang out and pet them and you can do that with otters also.
Speaker 1: Really, cafes are so last season, like now the here we don't have this. We have dog friendly everything. But yeah, but bear cat nor capy bara anywhere? Yeah? Make that? Are they native to here? Anywhere? I'body knows how who cares take them from?
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 1: We'll take it, quote unquote on loan, never given it back. Another thing that this thirteen year old put on his bucket list of things that he hopes to do before he dies. This is the fifth most important thing to him. Eat an octopus. Oh okay, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 4: The best place to do that is in Greece because when it's seared with that like searing weird.
Speaker 1: Was he'd also like to discover the species hard. Oh, new species would be really cool. My gosh, you can do all of these things. That's would be really hard to find a new species. And the number one thing that he has on his bucket list is also very attainable. Get a full taxidermy alligator. That's the number one thing this kid wants to do before he dies. I get it, I get it. Yeah, live in Florida, he belongs in Florida's guy, he's got everything put together. He wants an alligator and jeeping to beat someone. So good. Kid knows what he wants. He does. Yeah, he's definitely. His fangs are just like, hey, just move to Tampa. That's all you gotta do. Or your phone break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this and then right after that. Isn't heave as what's trending. It's a jewel show.