Speaker 1: Misspelling with tory spelling an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Look at how much water you've wait?
Speaker 3: Is it a lot? Oh? Mann?
Speaker 2: Okay? Should I guzzle it now? Because your your body will quit. Your body will take a stop, wait, take it back. It'll go into complete shock and be like, oh what is this liquid?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I told you I started drinking water.
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste. It doesn't taste like diet doctor pepper or energy drink. Yeah. I drink kombucha on a regular basis.
Speaker 3: Every day, health fade. I love them.
Speaker 2: Really yes. Okay, well, good, I just shocked you. That's a good you did. Shock. It's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Coconut water Okay, I drink that, hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's actually really good for you. Coconut water. The electrolytes in it are great.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So from what I've heard, water doesn't actually hydrate you. People think like, I'm I'm dehydrated. I should drink a bunch of water, but you're But it's the electrolytes. It's the salt that you're so you know, when you're sweating, it's salty the water that's coming out. No, like you notice if you ever like if the water drips down your face into your mouth if you like, if you ever get it, it's a salty So those are that's the electrolytes.
Speaker 3: So I just learned that.
Speaker 2: So people that, Like, we had Dave Aspbury on our show and he was talking about he puts like something like eleven tea spoons of salt in a thing of water, like when he drinks water during the day, which is you always here like, oh, salt.
Speaker 3: Is bad for your levels or.
Speaker 2: So he was saying that it keeps the electrolytes in my body balanced at all, like it it's I was like, oh, man, I had no idea. So, yeah, drinking just plain water is actually not hydrating you at all, which is why sports drinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, created never drink water.
Speaker 2: Well, like the electrolyte packets in it, those are actually a lot of work. It's not you just rip them open and pour them in. It's not a lot of work.
Speaker 3: What about salt water, It's.
Speaker 2: Not any more work than popping the top on an energy drink to drink it. Mhmm. Interesting, you pop the top, you tear the top, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: What about salt water? What about salt water Like a new kind of packaged water.
Speaker 2: I don't like ocean water. That's way that the salinity is way too much.
Speaker 3: No, but like a business like if people, if that's true, then why not just package it and you.
Speaker 2: Should do it? People do though, electrolyte waters and stuff like that. That's not like new pH pH waters electrolyte waters sports drinks there also, I'm not not to that. I'm like shooting down your idea because I think it's great and you should.
Speaker 3: God gum, when we're young, what eterade? Gum?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I love Gatorade?
Speaker 3: That because I wasn't the thing that would like it. Would it would like stimulate your mouth.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, wow, Yeah, I'm a big fan of Gatorade. I'm a big fan of that flavor.
Speaker 3: The green one, the yellow, the OgH sorry.
Speaker 2: The yellow one is the o g one.
Speaker 3: You see it as yellow because I see it as green. Well, it's like greenish yellow. Are you colored blood?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: How do you know? No, I'm not because no stereotype.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: A lot of the boys are are inherently more color blind or apt to be color blind than women.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's test it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pull up a photo of gatoring and we'll show it around the room. Get read flavors or.
Speaker 3: Colored flavors, because what's the original.
Speaker 1: When we were the lemon line is the original?
Speaker 3: It's like greenish yellow?
Speaker 2: Is that greenish yellow? You're fucked, Ruthanne? Is that greenish yellow to you? More yellow? It's more yellow?
Speaker 3: Emily hmhmm.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: We need to look at it now.
Speaker 2: On look. I'll even zoom in on it. Steve Green, Sorry, w what color is the thing on your yellow? Okay? Okay, so you're okay, so.
Speaker 3: You're not color I'm not color blind.
Speaker 2: I just identifying.
Speaker 3: Oh I think I actually have an elevated eye.
Speaker 2: You have an elevated eye, not for color.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How you think that gatorade is green?
Speaker 3: Well's subjective because it's art correct, it's not color is?
Speaker 2: Color? Is is factual? No?
Speaker 3: Based on what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: On a color chart?
Speaker 3: Who made that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: You have to mix two colors to get green? Green is not a primary color. You have to mix yellow and you have to mix blue to get green.
Speaker 3: You know what? My favorite color is clear?
Speaker 2: What like water? Which is funny because you never drink water. You would think you do nothing but drink water and be like my favorite color in the world. Oh, I love all of this color. I want to fill my body with this color. But you don't no what color are sports drinks typically? Like what color is like a red bull?
Speaker 3: Oh it is colored like yellow green. I don't look at it. I drink it out of a can pop top. Okay, better than ripping it. That'll electrolyte. Actually, my favorite color is green. Let's not joke. Is it not my favorite cover?
Speaker 2: And then why did you say it was clear that that was.
Speaker 3: A joke, got it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I don't make you laugh often.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Kind of not really.
Speaker 2: We when we were doing the podcast, we made a point of like not laughing at but because we know that's the direction you go is you go funny, quirky, like that's kind of your out, that's your easy way of dealing with the situation, be in a weirdo and like cracking jokes and all that. So we were like, Okay, let's not react to those things and force you like to stay in the uncomfortableness of the conversation, which I think was great. Yes, I think I love that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that was really conversation.
Speaker 2: Watch it so great to watch it. It was so and I think for fans of you, it was really cool because people got to see much more of the tory that I know that Randy knows, like with your guard down a little bit, like it was, it felt really like nice and genuine and I and I watched that episode a few times, and I don't normally, but I really like, I really loved that conversation. I loved your vulnerability in that. I thought it was really good. But then I was like, God, she hasn't ever had me on her show since, Like I see all these people coming on, and I'm like, got she You know, originally we had talked about me doing her show and she just never reached out and never so I thought maybe you had a bad experience or something.
Speaker 3: On the port or you took it personally. It wasn't about you.
Speaker 2: It's true, which everybody does.
Speaker 3: I know, and it's just a call. Okay, it's because you snort too much.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why I didn't you didn't have me on sooner because I snorre.
Speaker 3: I actually asked you. We texted when you were reprising Oldish and you were showing me some of the artwork that you guys had done. I was like, this looks amazing. I'm so excited. And then oh, it took everything in my being to be like, will you do my podcast? And you said yes? And then why did it take so long for you to be on? Because I was scared to ask you again? I'm scared. I got to stop using that word. I'm not scared.
Speaker 2: God, I don't even remember that honestly, because like, as soon as you asked me to be on this time, I jumped at it. You didn't, yeah, absolutely, like made sure that that it happened. I don't. I don't know, but I think this order was better. I agree you doing Oldish first.
Speaker 3: I agree doing my podcast, I was that was my default, like being funny and being ballsy and like uh. And then I started to notice the difference when I did an episode and I was speaking from my heart and talking about Shan and when I listened back, I was like, wow, I do have stuff to say, like I like do people. Because before that, I was like, well, if I can be funny, then it's easy.
Speaker 2: It's easier for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's just and I because that's just my own insecurity, like they don't think I have anything of depth to say, or I'm not smart enough, I can't hold a conversation, which isn't true. So I heard that episode and I was like, wow, very eloquent, like poignant, like I I really enjoyed it. So and then same when I did Oldish, like yeah, same like this episode, Yeah, this isn't funny at all, Right, that's.
Speaker 2: Funny, funny moments in it, not nearly Old Oldish was like I was so good though, so good. But I warned you ahead of time. When you were like, hey, can I come do the show? I was like, we and I coined this from Dave Chappelle. I always give them credit. We we play hard in the paint, like we do not hold back. There was there was a question that I wanted to get to with you when you were on the show that I didn't that I just spaced on or it just didn't fit.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna ask me now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'll ask you know on your on your podcast, because that's the way we rolled. You have spoken in books prior prior to this about the relationship that we had.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I I've all I've always been curious about that because we I don't consider what we had and have like a relationship like a fling or like a you know, well, we were a boyfriend and girlfriend for this period of time, like we were because it was a ten year period, so we went through all sorts of things. So I was curious, though, why you labeled it as a relationship in the in the books and if you felt like it was like you felt like it was.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you about this today too, a nice face. Oh I just got really hot, that's okay. I'm curious how I did and did I phrase it as a boyfriend or out of context like they do with podcasts, that was the catching news and they I'd have to go back and look.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever said because yeah, we definitely, I think as yeah, in our youth, I think I probably phimes wow, look at me and never had a loss for words, perceived it differently than you did, which as adults makes sense. I mean, yeah, I mean I want to say it was a crush, but it was more than that. There was like a summer.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, okay, yes, so we we had much more like so we had it was it was a strange chemistry that we had.
Speaker 2: We had like a sexual chemistry that we would kind of uh tease each other with a little bit and we would kind of like jump into and then we'd quickly jump out of and because we were through it all like we were really good friends. We were brother and sister. Like we we covered the gambit of what a relationship could be, which is why then when I when people come to me and be like, oh, yeah, so you and Tory were dating for a while, right, it was like, I, that's too easy of a label for me. Oh wow, like for you, for you to say that we were dating, It's like, no, we were. We were much more than dating, Like we we never ever win anyone and we were like, oh, we're boyfriend and girlfriend and held hands and did like we never did the typical dating thing. So it's a weird. I don't know how you label that. But then when I saw a label, I was like I or somebody told me, oh, there, she labeled it as this in a book. I was like, that's but that's not I don't feel like I did. That was never the case, Like it wasn't ever, we did so much more than that, and we fought like we fought like brother and sister sometimes about stupid stuff about like who was on the cover of what, or who got more press at a thing, or like.
Speaker 3: You and I, Yeah, we would we would have those weird argument about that stuff.
Speaker 5: We would.
Speaker 2: I remember having those weird arguments where like that was always kind of the clapback we would give to each other, like if we were arguing about something, Yeah, well you're just upset because I was on the cover of the or I did this, like we would every once in a while.
Speaker 3: That made that joke to you. Do you think I would make a joke like that?
Speaker 2: You did make it? You think it's I'm not speaking as like I.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you said it first, I like joined suit.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, that's what it wants.
Speaker 3: To tease me a lot. We teased No, I had to.
Speaker 2: I teased you.
Speaker 3: No. We so we teased each other, like how did it all start teasing? Like if we're gonna talk see, I don't even know how to even say it, Like if we're going to talk towards the sexual chemistry for one second or two or three, like what the teasing was kind of a part of the part like a flirtation. So here, so I didn't know. I went to an all girls' school, so it was like I was like, like.
Speaker 2: So then, so then here was the thing for me I came from. I was like the hyperactive, kind of geeky, annoying kid in school. All of a sudden, I'm on a show where people are noticing me and paying attention to me. But I still had like I had no game. I had like I never used it before. I'd know, I had no concept of what was cool. And so to me, when it was like I was attracted to somebody, that's what I did, Like I it's what kids do, like they're they tease and they poke and they do those things right, And I didn't know any different, you know, And I was young and we were and our the majority of our like any sort of chemistry or sexual connection was when we were young on the show, because then as we progressed, then we had relationships and things changed, and you know, and we were there for a while in our relationship, then our connection together change took.
Speaker 3: Into old habits once in a blue moon, right, But.
Speaker 2: But that was like that was very much my I my way of like flirting was being I'm like, I mean, I've always been you know me, I've always been like a bit of a chit starter, like I like to s it's fun. It's fun, it's fun. But you know, now I've I definitely have a much healthier way now of seeing of reading the room and knowing who I can have that with and who I can't. Like, I remember when I first started doing uh Special Forces the show Black China, Angela and I we like we started in a very kind of fun, playful like she would talk trash, I would talk trash, like we would joke with each other. And then all of a sudden, when she didn't react well to it in the tent, I was like, what the just happened? Like how did? Everyone was like what happened? I was like, I don't know, you know, nothing has changed with her, But she took it in a different way, which then made me rethink like, Okay, this is not somebody that I can have that same place to banter with and feel like everything's fine. We ended up like and we ended up getting along great. We've had no issue since then.
Speaker 3: It was literally like a an adjustment.
Speaker 2: It was a thirty second thing, but they the way they edited the show, they made it seem like we had some actual beef. And then the next, very next episode came out and they never spoke about it again because there was nothing more that happened from that point forward. But I so I've always been that way with people. I just know how to better read the room than I did then, Like I didn't understand that you were as sensitive to things that I said as you were, and that you really took them to heart and they bothered you.
Speaker 3: The way I liked you. I had a crush on you, like of course, like I don't know, anyone else could say something and it probably wouldn't have effected me, but I liked you so much that I mean, yeah, but I guess I didn't. It's not like I like backed away and was like, oh, he hates me, he doesn't like me. Like I played game, I guess I still was. It was because I'm really good at fitting in not fitting in. Yeah, get that too, but especially with the opposite sex. I am quite good at like reading what they need me to be on their playing field, right, which isn't always a good thing because then I lose me again. So but yeah, like I still like, I'm still self content, just like I was stuttering now about like peach fuzz on my face because you used to call me Chewbacca at sixteen. I was like, what the heck? And you used to do the roar I'd walk on the set.
Speaker 2: I can't do the roar? What do you mean I can't? I don't do the roar? I did? Okay, I did, Yes, I did, And I.
Speaker 3: Went through life thinking I had like oh and lamb chops like it's like I.
Speaker 2: No, I no, I never. I never said like anything beyond chew Bac I would and that was it. That was a joke. That was a joke. Shit, I'm sorry if that like negatively affected you because that was never my that was never my intention. I think.
Speaker 3: I just mean again I had no like.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, but everybody does. So everybody's got.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but every guy to this day. If I'm like with a guy, I'm like worried, like does he think my cheeks are fuzzy?
Speaker 2: So so you're saying that I created like a lifelong.
Speaker 3: Trauma, trauma not on purpose.
Speaker 2: No, it was no not on purpose, but still I'm sorry. No, no, no, has anybody ever told you you look like Chewbacca? Really?
Speaker 3: Because my my six year old no label here he told me, did.
Speaker 2: You look like Chewbacca?
Speaker 3: No, you're six years Oh I was talking about you back when we were sixteen. Yeah, that sounded like I was talking about a kid in my No, my sixteen year old crush like no label, not boyfriend. He told me I look like chewbaxa So I didn't imagine, like, so, okay, Chewbacca to you?
Speaker 2: Like all I wanted was in defense of myself, because I for sure need a fucking defense of myself on this I did. I really wasn't aware of the crush that you had, Like, I wasn't aware of how how that could affect you. Like I thought you were attracted to me kind of the same way I was attracted to you. So it was like, Okay, it's it's more playful and like, it's not. I didn't. I didn't think it was deep and would.
Speaker 3: Affect you the difference.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 2: If you had said something to me, I wouldn't have taken such offense to it, and it wouldn't have stuck with me so long because it was I didn't have a lot writing on us having a relationship or not, or like it wasn't right.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but I didn't either. It was just and I hate saying the female version, but like I don't know, Like I went to school with all girls.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: This is the boy that I liked.
Speaker 2: There was a girl in school that I had a crush on. And if she would have said to me, you know, anything negative, that would have stuck with me for a long time for sure.
Speaker 3: Wit So you didn't like me that much?
Speaker 2: I a great I didn't. I didn't have a crush on you.
Speaker 3: What did you have on me? Then a first boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I do? And then I remember you complaining about that.
Speaker 3: I dumped him because I liked you, but like used to get in fights with me right over silly stuff, and like when he was around, it was weird.
Speaker 2: Ish when he was around. When he was around because I had a crush on you, or when he was around because I didn't think it was a good relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, wait, not that guy. Oh oh oh no, no, no, you were supposed.
Speaker 2: To the guys I had issues with.
Speaker 3: So no, rightfully, so actually my very Oh wait, so I didn't start liking bad boys till after my first boyfriend, who I broke up with because I liked you. So perhaps you're responsible for the bad choices I've made with men my entire life.
Speaker 2: Fair shit. Okay, So his you'll.
Speaker 3: Remember when I tell you his name was Ryan, right, He went to Birmingham, drove him the valley. Super nice guy. Yeah, great guy. I went to prom with him. Yeah, he went to Arizona for college. And then I yeah, and then yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: I just I really liked you, so so you broke it off with h Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not because I thought you and I were going to be in a relationship, but I couldn't focus on him because I was attracted to it.
Speaker 2: Just we were working together every day.
Speaker 3: And then Disneyland happened, and then.
Speaker 2: Disney Florida, Disney World.
Speaker 3: That was before. Yeah, I think we fought.
Speaker 2: We fought a lot at Disney World.
Speaker 3: Disney was there, My mom was there, and he was there too. He was there, He was there, and that was the trip that I unders Oh my god, you it was more than just like when you would say things to me that I was like, oh, he's what are we calling it? He's sexually attracted to me, Like, but you don't think it at that age, but like that's when I got it because you and I thought, Remember we had to go on stage and present and we had a huge blowout fight before.
Speaker 2: We used to have those huge blowout fights for a lot. Yeah, we were like we and I think a lot of that was like attraction and a lot of that was like really coming of age in it all it was it was a yeah, there was there was a lot that was going on. So that's so that's always been the reason why for me. It's like when people go, oh, yeah, weren't you guys dating, It's like, right, we know, we like we lived a whole lifetime. We had ten years of the most insane life that you could possibly have. So to label it as that, it like belittles to me what our relationship is. It belittles to me what my relationship with anyone. When any when anyone is like, oh, yeah, you lost your cast made It's like no, I lost my brother or my sister. Like it's a different, it's deeper than that. So when people when when people talk to me and they go, oh, I've been devastated. It's like, I get it your devastation because you lost a character that you love right watching on the show. I lost a family member. So it's a different thing, you know. Yeah, And that label of like oh, boyfriend, girlfriend or you dated, it's like that's not that almost felt disrespectful to me because it's like, no, we went through way more than just what normal people go through when they're dating, Like oh, yeah, we dated and then we broke up. Like we never did anything. We never broke up. We never said like you know, it's just you and me, like let's try, like we never were. There were never any like boundaries or rules or anything set to it because it like it. It showed itself in so many different ways. There were so many different iterations of it throughout ten years.
Speaker 1: Can we go back to Disneyland, yes, disney World nope, Disneyland correct, the.
Speaker 2: Stage that came up out of the ground, Disneyland No, because.
Speaker 3: See I'm going to remember it differently than you. Okay, so Disneyland. We I don't know why we got like all it starts from Fox. We had like a night there. It was like they closed down the park and it was like people there but it was all like kind of internal Jenny was there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't remember it at all. I know it's so I have those things sometimes where it's like I have zero memory of that, but please fill me in because then all the place is irrelevant.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened that night is what I'm referring to. Okay, we don't remember that.
Speaker 4: No, what.
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 2: And you're you're judging me now?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, I'm judging myself for mentioning it.
Speaker 2: Say whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Do we have sex that the first night we slept together? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that wasn't that?
Speaker 3: What do you where do you think it was?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it it like Shannon's house? No?
Speaker 3: And I no, I remember it like because I'm oh, you were only the second guy I ever slept with, so like obviously I remember it more like eventful, not eventful, do you know what I mean? Like I remember details. Yeah, it was like after the disney World trip in Florida.
Speaker 2: Disney World was after that.
Speaker 3: It was after that we were at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: It was like a night Wait, so Disneyland is here, disney World is out there, so which it's at Disneyland here.
Speaker 3: We had sex for the first time at Disneyland, Disneyland Land in California, California.
Speaker 2: Correct, at Disneyland, yeah, really yeah, but in your hotel Oh my god. Oh okay, so not in Disneyland, like not on a ride or anything like that, like in the Disneyland hotel hotel, yes, correct, but like for me, yeah, it was just like we.
Speaker 3: Were fighting so much and I was like, yeah, anyway that night drunk, uh huh okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean yeah, because that was kind of a theme for that early like then, Yeah, like we were like going out a lot.
Speaker 3: But there was a moment where we were fighting and we were in the middle of Disneyland and there were people around. I'm not going to get it right now. I feel blame.
Speaker 2: I feel so don't feel blame. Don't feel stupid.
Speaker 3: I feel like such a stupid girl.
Speaker 2: No, because you have a better memory than I do, so good for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm going to hide my face wise while I tell you this, because you're looking at my true box.
Speaker 2: I'm actually not okay, So you're doing okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you, But you know it's not just you. You know, my memory is very specific, like it's not like I'm I mean, obviously it was special to me, but I remember really obscure things.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 3: So it was in front of.
Speaker 2: Space Mountain and was it really okay?
Speaker 3: Oh no, what's the one the mountain mad Horn, Mati Horn. There was a bunch of people and we were having our usual fighting and then you said. I was like, why why are you always getting mad? Why are you why are we always fighting? And you said, have you ever thought that maybe I fight with you because I love you? No? No, I did not, Yeah, and you were probably saying like I love you, like we're sister brother like friends. And I was like, oh, he said, I love you. And then we started kissing.
Speaker 2: Wait what I love this story. I feel like I'm like hearing a story of you and someone else right now. Oh my god, this is because it's it's kind of epic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because we were we're it was like out of a John Hughes.
Speaker 2: Movie, Like literally, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Fighting and fighting like you everything the reason is because I love you. And then you started kissing me in the middle of public and I was like, oh my god, there's people and he's kissing me like this is crazy. And then You're like, do you want to get And I'm like yeah, and we like and then yeah, I remember the next morning, I can see, like in the hotel calling Jenny on the payphone. Would that even be a thing? No, not payphone, like the we can pick up the phone and call up to the rooms. They didn't even have that anymore, right, Yeah, okay? And lobby phone, lobby phone, Yeah, okay. I was supposed to meet her and Dan. She was with her first husband Dan at the time, and yeah, she was the first person. I was like, you're not gonna believe what happened, Like Brian and I slept together. She was like what, I'm like, yeah, no, anyway, what did she say?
Speaker 5: I don't remember, God, I do not so I remember other times, but I do not remember that time at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's possible.
Speaker 3: I remember because it's me boring.
Speaker 2: I can boobs none. I can only assume.
Speaker 3: Wait what so like now they have like I don't know what's the version of stuff in your bra? Now girls do, like they have the ones they sell and the Amazon. But back then, I remember, like I didn't have my boobs done, and I like we would put tiss you.
Speaker 2: And I remember, wait, I remember that. Wait it was me pulling it out. Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I remember sleeping with me one time.
Speaker 2: No, I saw I remember all. I remember a lot of other times, but not that time. But I do remember that the tissue. Yeah, that's hysterical. Oh my god. Oh I remember that. That was all I needed. That was the the visual for me, flashed me right back into I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Wait, I'm so curious, like we have had and we'll continue to have such a great relationship based on so many things, because it's a lot of people have friendships for an eternity, but like it was a combined thing. And I wonder how, like you can't label it, but what word? Like I wish there was a wording we could make.
Speaker 2: Up that would family. Here, you're, well, you.
Speaker 3: Don't fuck your family, but no, no.
Speaker 2: You don't, not in a healthy family.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. It's a good one though. Yeah, it's like it really evolved. Yeah, term, but I don't know what it would be.
Speaker 2: Long long relation we have. We've been in each other's lives longer than we haven't. You're right, Yeah, it's interesting to think. Yeah, we were sixteen when we met. We're now both fifty one.
Speaker 3: I know, wait, did you know that twenty twenty five will mark the twenty five year wedding anniversary of David and Donna. That's I just thought about the other day. The same year though, like, because we went off the air in two thousand. Yeah, we got married. It was the final episode. So if you think about it, right, twenty five years and it's the golden Like, is that the golden wedding anniversary twenty five? It's supposed to be gold golden not golden?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no, wait, golden is fifty oh okay, right.
Speaker 3: But twenty five is a huge, like a big marker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget what that's called. And then diamond is a is one hundred seventy five? One hundred is ridiculous. Nobody is married for one hundred years. Most people aren't alive for one hundred years. You're looking it up right now, are you.
Speaker 3: It's the silver silver, David, Oh my silver. This is what's even crazier. Twenty five twenty twenty five will mark the twenty five wedding anniversary of David and Jonnas silver.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Bam? Look at how that worked.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, this has been super fun. This has been like a fun stroll down like Memory Lane and Funck. We have so many memories. I have so many memories. I have so many memories of your shitty relationships, like so many of going.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have to think that hard.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, everybody. Let's save that one for another episode, shall we.