Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 3: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Who's the biggest winner in last week's presidential debate? And do we believe it is time for president by then to step down?
Speaker 5: Van couldn't be spicy? So can I be?
Speaker 6: Or?
Speaker 7: Noet yourself out?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Lightly? Okay?
Speaker 3: I think there's an obvious answer, right, So go ahead.
Speaker 6: Biggest winner is all the international leadership who was looking at us saying this will be an easy win if he stays in office? Is it time to step down? We're talking about this offline. Trump has some lives in there, but he had a solid performance.
Speaker 5: He took it easy on Biden.
Speaker 6: To the Democratic Party, I need you to understand this is in nineteen eighty or nineteen sixty. You cannot spend the truth when people can see with their eyes to the shadow government. I want no smoke shout to be six thirteen. I'm gonna stop there. Should Biden stepped down? Yes, if they want a chance to win, are they? And I know Jason Calacanus has been pushing for a hot swap. Are we going to get one? Probably not. But I think it's clear that there is a change for leadership. And I said this in stock Club too. Notice that after the debate, Hillary didn't say nothing, Gavin Newsom didn't say anything. Auntie Shell for sure is not saying anything. Be mindful of who's not talking. Also, to back to this AI conversation, trovershot because I'm done with the little spicy stuff. Notice that all the rich people who aren't talking right now, why because they're building. They're building, they know what's coming all of a sudden. A Hey, Bill Gates, if I Warren Buffett, I'm not gonna leave all your money in your foundation. I'm gonna let my daughter do it. There's a lot of rapid changes happening. I think this is a more critical time than twenty twenty, probably by five or six x so.
Speaker 5: But i'll pair back to you.
Speaker 2: I will say I think it was a pretty obvious who was the biggest winner.
Speaker 3: I don't I won't necessarily say that that Trump performed had a great performance.
Speaker 2: Obviously they did the fact checked and the majority of things he said we're untruths. But I don't know if he even had to. I think there was consistent. I think he was consistent in who he is. I was gravely disappointed in what I saw from our president. I mean, we we've been seeing this right, and it hasn't been live for us, right. It wasn't even now we were saying prior to it. I don't know if him debating is going to be the best idea, but maybe he can put on a surprise performance.
Speaker 1: What he did was the absolute outhappen.
Speaker 2: When you are losing training for thought, when you have to speak with in a concise fashion, I mean you, at one point it felt like he was throwing alley oops for him to to try to be attacked. It just wasn't a great performance, and I was getting text Bess, it's just from people.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what'll be watching.
Speaker 2: So I mean that in one sense is encouraging, right, like people are paying attention. Maybe they're trying to see, like if I do do it, who am I gonna Who is it gonna be? H? And I think we're back to the people who are gonna support them, are gonna.
Speaker 3: Support them, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: But it's tough even for me, like who I said, Like there's a chance that there will be when it comes down to November. There's a lot of time until that point there could be a change. I'm gravely concerned Democrats gets your house in order, gravely concerned. I wasn't when I heard some of the political calumnists I read some and the strategists who were on network TVs when they were calling for them to step down, I felt like that was responsible I did. That was my initial reaction, like this is like we can't see another performance like that. In fact, there should be no more debates, Like I don't know if that's a strong point. And then I obviously the health canncerns came into it, like yes, this is an eighty one year old man I know people hate when we bring up agism, but it is, it's a factor.
Speaker 3: Then it was maybe he was sick. Now that was the first day.
Speaker 2: And then the next day when I see him do a rally and say I'm not the greatest at debating, but i am I still not run this country, I'm like, Oh, he's just going to double down this. I thought it was a horrific performance, and so I understood people calling for him.
Speaker 1: To step down.
Speaker 2: The problem is it is it too close? Who's the person that becomes a whole other thing. But I'm gravely concerned about the what what the Democratic Party looks like over the next months leading up into the convention in August.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody out there that has to hear information from white media to be confirmed.
Speaker 7: I said he had no chance to winning six months ago.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that her white year ago?
Speaker 4: I'm saying as far as now, everybody is like in the uproar, like yo, like this is obvious what happened. This is obvious, Like there should be no surprise. I'm not just telling me, I'm just saying that. I'm just saying, like there should be no surprise that this happened. Even Ian have been saying that he had no chance of winning. Even when I went to Congress and I met with them and I said, like, I don't I literally said, I don't.
Speaker 7: See how he went. I don't see how he wins.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But because any the common sense, you see somebody, right, the public support is not on his side.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: We already know that foreign policy has been getting killed from foreign policy. Millennials don't like him. He's losing black support by the day. Black men are totally He's eroded that that base.
Speaker 5: Like we forget about the super predator comments because.
Speaker 4: The Latin, the Latin community has not supported him. Donald Trump has been seen as bulletproof every he the guy got thirty two felonies and then raised one hundred million dollars after.
Speaker 7: That, the writings on the wall.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's took this to happen, and then everybody is like, oh, we need to have a meeting, Like if you would have listened to the people, right, not just met the people they did. They disregard even when we do a poll, we do a pole. We had Roland Martin on shot to rolland but when we did the pole, we had three thousand people that voted, and we told Roland mar and look, bro, fifty five percent of the people said they're going to vote for Donald Trump. Well, they could be bots, and it's not inclusive data.
Speaker 6: It's accurate poll tell people can see he won't go Rogan.
Speaker 4: We're telling you what is happening in the streets, right, We're telling you the sentence of the people. And then it's like, well it's not credible source, We don't know. We this is not okay. If they would have listened six months ago, right or not, anybody, you can't change candidates now in the summer. That's going to be crazy five months before the election. They could have avoided this problem six months ago if they really listened to the people. They tried to disregard the people. They thought that his support stronger than what it was. They thought the people was gonna rally, and now they realizing, like, oh damn, we might actually be in trouble. And Donald Trump is a pathological liar and nobody cares because the candidate is not strong enough to check him. If Joe Biden was in the right state of mind as far as like on his.
Speaker 7: Toes, Trump just says anything.
Speaker 4: He's like, Oh, this is the strongest economy America has ever had, this is the weakest America is ever. Mexico feels more empowered than ever. We have more illegal immigrants than ever. He makes these kind of statements over and over again. All you got you could really embarrass him, Like, yo, bro, you just saying anything at this point in time, like how is this accurate?
Speaker 1: D D?
Speaker 7: Like how is this ever? Always says this ever?
Speaker 4: Never he uses words like that, right, But the candidate is not strong enough to even check him because mentally he doesn't even remember what he's supposed to say. So it's an embarrassing moment for America because you have one candidate who is damning on the depths of dementia and another candidate who is just a raving mad man saying anything. And it's entertaining. I'll give Donald Trump one thing. He's very entertaining. Even when he was saying like I don't know what you said, and I don't think you know what you said either, that's a viable moment.
Speaker 7: That was funny. He's saying these things on purpose.
Speaker 4: But it's like if he had like a real astute candidate that can actually be politically savvy and like, no, this is actually inaccurate. You're changing your stance on this, You're just saying anything. There's so many opportunities to fact check him on the moment, and it's just it's embarrassing.
Speaker 7: It's only gonna get worse if they have another debate.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be even worse because now Trump knows how much he can push and not get any pushback. He's gonna go ten times crazier. He's gonna make ten times more crazier statements. And Biden's gonna have so much pressure on him he might actually just really collapse now, because it's like, at eighty one years old, how much pressure can you really put on somebody that is he's let's just be honest, he's not mentally able.
Speaker 2: And that And I don't think and I'm just I'm not speaking for you, but I don't think you're saying that with any ill intent, Like no, I just and I'm with you, I don't. I just think from a cognitive standpoint, it just seems to be and you see it. But in your own words after you left the State of the Union, you said that he might have he might have a chance there's some stuff that you heard that may be able to swing things.
Speaker 1: They didn't. They didn't.
Speaker 7: They didn't present the facts to me. I don't think I was presented with accurate information. So they just be honest because.
Speaker 3: There's no people like yo. But you did say that, so.
Speaker 7: To be accurate at all. But still the present.
Speaker 2: So to answer our question, do you think that there's no option to step down because even with that performance?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, there's an option.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Look, how much money was raised Friday after Thursday's debate?
Speaker 5: How much is race?
Speaker 3: I think the last time I checked it was at two.
Speaker 7: Hundred the Democrats. Yeah, it's not gonna It's not matter, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Even so it goes exactly like that face you just made in is why I was like, wait, what did you did you see.
Speaker 5: Baraco we tax loss harvest?
Speaker 1: And did you see his tweet?
Speaker 7: Did you see him tweet that?
Speaker 4: I saw what he tweeted, But that's not an accurate tweet because you can't compare. I remember when when he when he debated Mitt Romney and he lost that body. The Barack Obama was forty something years old, he was shot.
Speaker 2: I'm only bringing it up because he the what he led was that you have bad debate nights. I don't recall him having a bad debate night, just because when he spoke, it was concise.
Speaker 3: He had every like it wasn't a prompt.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like we're going to prompt you to say these things like yeah, you're gonna speak candidly about things.
Speaker 1: That you know.
Speaker 2: What I felt like I watched Thursday was somebody that they tried to prepare and he's like, I said, you're gonna lifelong politician. They tried to prepare him.
Speaker 1: He tried to.
Speaker 3: Stay on point, even with what was going on on the other side, even with the.
Speaker 1: Black jobs comments.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you got you could have checked them for that.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like overall, but it's like it's like a.
Speaker 4: Boxer like you called inflations. I'm like, he's like Deontay Wilder. He just throws wild punches. If you was a disciplined fighter like Floyd Mayweather, you be able to just pick your spots and just knock him out. The fact is that Biden is so dishoveled himself while he's throwing wild haymakers. He's just like covering for protection, like he's not even fighting back. But the Democrats, this is their fault. You you run away from Jamal Bowman, right, and you leave him out to dry and he doesn't get reelected. So it's like, look, at some point in time, you gotta you gotta, you gotta be held accountable for this mistakes that you that you're making. As the party you you have loyal to support who you want to support. You pick and choose, You pick and choose your your your your candidates that you want to prompt up. You pick and choose who you want to accept money from. And now you want to just have like, oh no, we need to rally support because if if he wins, this is people texting me like, if if he wins, he being Trump, it's going to go back to like Jim Crow days, right, and it's going to be so bad for black America. Well, well, you can't wait till four months before the election to paint this fearmongering thing.
Speaker 7: You should have been you should have had this laid out for four years.
Speaker 4: You should have been empowering black people for four years and I know that they're gonna say that they did, and they gave so much money for HBCU.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It wasn't enough because black people haven't they're not happy. So it's not just me.
Speaker 4: This is millions of black people that do not feel happy with the administration the job that they have done. And somebody's got paid for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that even with the HBO and I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: But the HBC it was brought up, Well, there was that misconception.
Speaker 2: And we've had plenty of conversations with Democratic officials and people who support the party about the misleading information.
Speaker 3: Well he says he did this for ACEPU, g HP historically back collegies.
Speaker 2: But this is what we've actually done like tenfold, right, and then the conversation comes up about it, and then you don't like you got to stand your ground on that, like, no, these are the actual facts here.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 7: It was unfortunately, thank bro is eight.
Speaker 4: There citizens, but you trust him with your kids like you would you trust him with your kids.
Speaker 3: I think it needs to be an age limit when it comes to elected officials.
Speaker 4: May not trust with nuclear codes and the and the key to the world, so do we. And I'm gonna throw it to you and then trust either one of them exactly.
Speaker 2: I want to So if he decides right they were and Cam David this weekend, if he decides to talk to his family, right, and he's like, look, I'm gonna step down, who do you think would be the next person? And and then you could take it from me. There's no great candidate who wants to step on a land mine. When I saw the debate, I text y'all because I normally don't even watch the debates. I'm like, Trump look like fucking load of lucks up there compared to Biden worn, let's be honest, worst presidential performance in a debate in history. Gavin Newsom, who should be Golden Boy right now?
Speaker 1: Not a word.
Speaker 6: He don't want to blow a shot now because he knows he's walking into a landmine. On the Republican side, man, where's Mitt Romney when you need him? And Jet Bush and all the other the pipeline for great Republicans right they shot down for vec which probably would not be Trump's running mate. You don't have anybody on the Republican side who wants to step up into this shit show that we have of a political season. That's very telling. So who would I pick. No one that is wise is going to step into this landmine. Now they're going to wait for the next cycle. Kamala can't do it. Even the infighting. I'll be very quiet, but the infighting inside the Democrats. This is the thing that we're learning twenty twenty for a year of the truth and all that you can't sell people a bullshit product and tell them that it's great. We've seen it across the board. We've seen it with Tesla, We've seen it with ARC, We've seen it with every company. If the product is not quality or not a one, you're not going to get a one results. Now y'all can do what y'all did in the last selection and push them most a certain way. I'll still got a chance. I don't want to smoke, but I said it two years ago. Neither one of these candidates would I let run Red Panda let alone in video A MD Tesla Eli Lilly Jay. I know some people will push for Jamie Diamond. He's not the one. At some point though, I don't know if you want to. You know, he don't want to leave Florida. But they need to call Superman down to Miami. But I know he, you know, maybe getting tied to Lauren soon, so he probably won't want to do that. But Democrats, my message to you, because I know y'all want to say we right wing conspiracy theorists and meeting Rashad and try and Cheese and Button and everybody, which is not true. No Democrat or Republicans paint me like which. If y'all actually read a few pages a day, you can put these motherfucking pieces together on your own.
Speaker 5: I want to be clear. We're not hilling for either side, so y'all can stop that in Eclipse too.
Speaker 6: Democrats, you have to start listening to the people and stop contacting us when you need votes.
Speaker 5: You can't buy my audience. And if PAS is your biggest ambassador, it's over with.
Speaker 7: If that's the one y'all got, it's over with.
Speaker 6: Say the bullshit and take that to Capitol Hill and y'all go talk amongst y'allselves.
Speaker 7: This ain't it.
Speaker 6: No pop the motherfucking balloon on all these candidates and go build somebody else.
Speaker 5: These are my thoughts, and this is just for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 1: Right day, Plies is.
Speaker 5: Your biggest advocate on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: No, but Pli's got great ideas though. It's just crazy.
Speaker 6: How we go from him trying to get Britney spears to telling the Democrats where and now the ten fifteen thousand y'all paying podcasters is not gonna get the job done. And I've asked this question too, while Market Monday is not on White House dot govs, y'all want to help the people so damn much.
Speaker 2: They gave one point five million to black media, one point five out of what we.
Speaker 4: Say, fifty million. My thing, the last thing. MSNBC, the writer John D. Jones published the article about titled right wingers are spreading misinformation to Black voters through podcasts and influencers. They list nineteen Keys, Breakfast Club, Joe Budden. They also sturning your liege. I actually spoke to the young lady that actually published a report and we had a great conversation. She felt that it was taken out of context about how the article was written. But I'll say this to the gentleman and MSNBC as a platform, it's interesting that you would list us as a platform that has helped spread right wing information and misinformation because we've only had Democrats on from Stacey Abrams to the vice president, to brother wag Staff that was running for district attorney, to Jamal Bowman, you name it, right, We've had a plethor probably over twenty Democrats on. We've never actually had a right wing on. We've never had we haven't had one Republican on, or we haven't had one right winger on. So it speaks of desperation that you would try now to say that we're the cause of the democrats problems. Look, you have issues, We're not the issue, not the problem. We've tried to actually empower liberal voices that we believe in yep. So instead of pointing a finger and making up weird conspiracy theories that we are letting our platform be run by right wingers, I think it's time to have an internal look and see why so many black people are unhappy with the Democratic Party right. Instead of instead of making you know, those type of articles, it would be more productive to see why the shift has happened.
Speaker 6: Happened and let me just take it. Yes, the groceries four years ago, we're from one twenty in Walmart to six fifty, probably not gonna get the vote.
Speaker 5: It's economics one oh one, how about two?
Speaker 6: If y'all go on campaign, y'all got a campaign to help you around and see Nike going through this, because remember when Nike did Kyrie wrong and now there's stockers and shambles. At some point you have to realize that if you do black people wrong, we're not going to come back and be patriots with you.
Speaker 1: I think they've taken that for granted.
Speaker 2: Where it's like historically that has happened, right ninety what is it ninety six percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I vote, yeah, yeah, don't please, don't want me right wing because it's crazy people not to vote.
Speaker 1: If you'll keep it up, why come bother some decent people.
Speaker 4: You know you're hurting your allies actually, so you're just making your problems worse because yeah, if we really start to pal on the Democratic Party, then you're gonna have even more bigger problems.
Speaker 3: So from every publication that they named, although that.
Speaker 1: Audience come not.
Speaker 7: Non intelligent thing to do, but okay.
Speaker 6: Switch Vladimir Putin, Tucker Crossing, can you please come on the show?
Speaker 5: Who else? Candice Owens. I'm gonna go down the ranks.
Speaker 6: Now, well, who cam getting into it with back in the day, Bill, O'Reilly, where are you at?
Speaker 1: We ain't seen him in a minute. Where is he?
Speaker 7: Where's he now? B Alex up, my brother, come on your last.
Speaker 5: And you're crazy as me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Alex.
Speaker 5: Schultz, call Alex Jones from me since we right wing?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Saint Bert get shellac in the fall and then come back then one point five to black media and y'all want all the black folks and you have a five talking about Bronne to.
Speaker 7: Act like it was a historic thing. And we gave one point point five. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,