Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Getty and Key Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: On its website, Massachusetts Easy Past Warrants, the overdue toll message is a scam and it's happening across the country criminals posing as totaling authorities. Cybersecurity pro say the scam software was built in China and sold to criminal gangs around the world, called a smshine scheme using SMS messaging. Cyber pro say it's the latest twist to a scam telling Americans they owe money for a postal delivery. The expert device be suspicious of any message from a totaling agency. Call the agency's published number if you're not sure, and never click on the link or accept a one time code that could open your bank account.
Speaker 2: Did he say smishing?
Speaker 1: Yes to smishing operations, so it's like phishing, but it's SMS texting, so they're calling it smishing. All right, everything's gonna have a cute name. Uck, everything's branding these days. Do you know anything more about this, Katie. I've had I've been I've had this coming in my text line a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean this, this is pretty common.
Speaker 1: Any anytime you get a text message with a link, my rules just don't click it. The problem is that the times when it's true then called. Well, if you have endless time, you can call every single one of these and try to track down do I actually have a package. I'll wait on hold here at the ups one eyed undered line to figure out if I actually have a package or if this is a scam. And I get ten of these a day, so I just ignore them all. And then every once while you get a letter in the mail. No, that one, that medical bill. Yeah, we're gonna turn it over to the collection agency if you don't pay it. Oh that's a real one. Oh okay, yeah, yeah. They're usually signs that it's phony. The the the actual U r L will be Funky or what have you.
Speaker 2: L that's right.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's your stage name during your hip hop days. That's right for smishing schemes. Speaking of scams, it was funny. I was going to bring this up later, but now's a fine time. You know, it's one of the greatest scams in the workplace.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The concept of unlimited paid time off. Here at Jones Tech, we have unlimited vacation as long as you.
Speaker 2: Take care of your stuff.
Speaker 1: If you need to take time off, you just take it here at Jones Technology. Well, big study, and I've I actually I've known a couple of people who have this situation. It's generally the what it ought to be called is non specified time off because it's usually in go go companies with a you gotta give it all to the company culture, and the idea of taking any time off, much less like two and a half weeks to go to Australia is completely out of the question. I think I might like this. Maybe it's a way to get around a variety of things and start punishing or overlooking the people that you know abuse vacation days and spirit days and sick days and all that sort of stuff. You do this, and it's like, Okay, here, he is a lot of time off, We'll overlook them. How about we give it to Fred or Janine who is not taken all the time off, move her up to the next job. Well yeah, but the functional the result of this is nobody gets any vacation. You'd have to have some sort of unlimited time off after two weeks or something I think would be the only way to work, or however, many weeks vacation would be normal, So everybody gets a certain amount, yeah for sure. Yeah, and then beyond that, you know you want to go ahead and be the person who never shows up for work. Go ahead and see how that works out. Yeah, well that's the way a lot of companies work. But anyway, if you accept a job like that, thinking oh, this is great, I can take time off whenever I want.
Speaker 2: No, it's the opposite.
Speaker 1: The people at these companies that have unlimited PTO as they call it, take less vacation than normal workers.
Speaker 2: I would have assumed that's the case. Yeah, that's what I assumed when I first heard the whole thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's very insightful, here's regulations, here's good news from DOGE.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited about this. One of their first things.
Speaker 1: They're taking aim at the humble penny pennies. Gotta go elon and people said the other day this has made no sense for years. We're spending four cents to make a penny or whatever it is. I think it's three cents, three and a half cents. It costs to make a penny. You don't need pennies, especially after inflation. Pennies were stupid before inflation. Post inflation, it's insane that we have the penny. But so they're gonna finally get rid of it, or at least they're gonna yet they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna recommend it.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny and ironic is I'm always mindful of Chesterton's fence. Don't take down a fence until you fully understand why it is there. And so that's you know, it's one of your ancient, time honored explanations of conservatism. But the progressive side, mostly when it comes to government, are among the most conservative people on earth. If a government program exists, it must always exist. If something that is paid for by taxpayers ever happens, it must always happen and can never not happen again, no matter how wasteful or ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Isn't that odd? Goodbye penny? Yeah, fine, good riddance, And I like this.
Speaker 1: Representative darryl Isa of California tweeted out yesterday, I've seen enough. I'm calling for a congressional investigation of the White House staff. Elected Democrats in mainstream media who knew about Joe Biden's decline and covered it up from the American people, I think that's perfectly appropriate to have a full investigation on that. Do you think that's grandstanding or show voting or just trying to create a spectacle. I think that's a that really ought to be looked into. Yeah, on what basis?
Speaker 2: Though? What are we looking for? Violations of the law? What law? Here's senile? How senile? Does it have to be a violation of the law to have a congressional inquiry?
Speaker 1: No? No, But that's what I'm asking. Why are we doing this? What are we hoping to accomplish? Well, if it's just too embarrassed democrats, I'm not for it. If it's to let people know though, you don't get to do this, You don't get to just lie at that level and not be honest with the American people, you've crossed the line, then I'm for it. Because they did cross the line. They crossed the line, I would agree. I just again, I'm not sure what we're doing here. Condemning lying about senile presidents, I'm already there. And again I'm not against this, I'm just not sure what shape it would take anyway.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: So remember Vivek Murphy was that his name the woossy don't do anything ever, Surgeon General under Biden, who's now gone, thank goodness, along with the rest of that rabble. Ah, he put out that you can't ever drink anything. It's bad for you. Any level will raise your chance of this cancer from one in a million to one point three in a million. And well, there's another giant study that's coming out of this week. I think that that is much more nuanced and different and says, yeah, for if you're a low to moderate drinker, you're less likely to die of all causes.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. This reminds me now of.
Speaker 1: The dueling coffee studies that our beloved old newsman Marshall Phillips would bring us. Look, the more you drink, the worse it is for your health. All right, don't drink a lot, drink some. This is media reporting on media. As we all know, cable news is really struggling worse than you thought. CNN is laying off two hundred employees, or they did yesterday as its TV audience continues to tank. Here are some numbers Inauguration day coverage on CNN was down eighty three percent compared to four years earlier. Woof, Not only is Trump stronger than he's ever been, his political career may well have killed legacy media, says Clay Travis of Travis and Buck, who replaced Rush Limbaugh. As you know, that is quite a drop eighty three percent. I mean, I realized it wasn't their boy Biden getting inaugurated, it was Trump. But that's quite the best. They must have had hundreds of people watching nationwide. I think getting back to Biden's senility, I think the damage done to people and institutions who were in on the scam that Biden is sharp and he's not senile, and inflation is it's been Trump caused it and it's transitory and it's not that bad, and the economy is great, and don't believe your eyes and ears believe us. I think they did themselves fatal damage. I think CNN is a poster child for that. Yeah, they may kill themselves and good, Yeah, oh it's too bad. eBay sellers are listing iPhones with TikTok already installed for thousands of dollars for anybody out there who I don't know who wanted TikTok but didn't download it before. I don't quite understand who the what the market is on that, or don't understand that it's the the upkeep, the updates to the app that are going to be the problem. Having the app is not really the problem. Okay, but you know buyer b ware. A pay penalty is keeping men out of classrooms. According to the Wall Street journals Matt Barnam and Paul Overberg, it's funny a pay penalty because teachers make less than the average male profession. It's interesting how and this is clearly written from a fairly progressive point of view, although it makes some great points about male teachers are much less likely to see boys acting like boys is somehow a problem the way you know women are more likely to And I want to get off on that tangent because that's soon to be the main point. But I like the way they call the fact that a certain profession makes less than another one a pay penalty, as if it's somehow unjust and harsh and unfair, the way all progressives look at economics like a price is of value judgment, and we should all decide how much should the bacon cost.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not the way it works, you know.
Speaker 1: I was saying about this the other day when I was watching my son, he plays drums in the drumline, and they're playing at the high school basketball game, and how many of the like practically all the teacher were there, and just thinking what a vocation that is as opposed to a job. When you're a teacher somewhere and just you know, how much of your life you have to give to it because you teach all day and they go to all the events. If you go to anything with your school, as you know, you know all the teachers are there, and the number of hours you would have to put in to do that.
Speaker 2: It's really impressive. It is.
Speaker 1: Indeed now most teachers get the summer off, or at least a substantial part is that there are trade offs, and is free human beings. They can make whatever choice they want. It's not a pay penalty. It's the pros and cons.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I wasn't making the argument they aren't paid enough. I think they are.
Speaker 1: I just thought that that's something, you know, because I wouldn't mind teaching high school history. I wouldn't want to go to all the girls high school basketball. I gotta admit, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not arguing with you. I'm just just getting back to the gist of the article here. The thing that I did appreciate partly was the ideas that, well, we've gone from roughly one in three, almost one in three teachers being male in the seventies and eighties to fewer than one in four now, and that is a problem. And they make the point that men are less likely than women to look at a boy's natural boyish behavior as a problem and expect little boys to sit there like little girls and behave like little girls. It's awful and just it's towering stupidity. How many you expect? How many men men are in teaching in the modern world as opposed to the document? What does that mean? You know exactly what it means. I just I'm shocked at what you're trying to imply. Noah, is there are money of manly men are teachers?
Speaker 2: Not as many as used to be. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot more of the men. Go ahead, Katie, say what you got to say. I you've silenced me. I just I think it's I think it's a lot of the men crowd that get into teaching now are the I'm kind of ashamed of being a man. I really wish I was a woman, and I'm go along with whatever women want and think. Certainly not the great male teachers who are listening now though, same time, friends of Armstrong and Getdye, you have painted with a broadbrush, sir. Now there are way fewer manly men in teaching now than there ever were before. Garren freaking teed men in teaching. Yes, mail bag at Armstrong and getdy dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah no kidding, I'm moon washing right now. We gotta take a break. There's more of this I want to get into. Stay with us, guys.
Speaker 1: There was another brutally cold day across the country.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it cold?
Speaker 1: It was so cold in New York City on my way into work, I sat in my uber driver's lap.
Speaker 2: You guys, the time of year in the city. I like to play a fun game called guess which bottleby fluid made that patch of ice that one has his inn pouch in it. Holy cell growsed.
Speaker 1: So, getting back to the discussion of teachers and pay and that sort of thing. The thing that bothered me about this article, A couple of things did, but they mention that what's the specific quote that men would be less likely to see rambunctious boys as a problem.
Speaker 2: You know, boys just acting like boys, right right?
Speaker 1: And although I have a point to make, here's a quote not that I think about. Maybe it does surprise me how many teachers or parents, if you've raised boys, whether you're a man or a woman, you know what boys are like. Well, yeah, give me a second, we're getting there. So this guy says he thinks he's successful with boys because he doesn't write them off as rambunctious or hyperactive, but he sees them fully as students in humans who may express their needs differently than girls. Well that is self evidently true. But how the hell is that some sort of insight that's worthy of even noticing? That's what you do for a living. Now I'm not yelling at this guy, I'm yelling at everybody else. You teach young human males and females. That is your job, it's your mission in life. It's what you do. How can you not know that little boys behave differently than little girls because of their way they're made?
Speaker 2: How is that some sort of insight that's shocking.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm supposed to talk into this end of the microphone I discover in the twenty third year of my radio career.
Speaker 2: No, that would make me a freaking moron, or.
Speaker 1: Or, in the case of the teachers, and this is the root of the problem, a political extremist, a nutjob, somebody who goes around talking about toxic masculinity, who thinks boys will be boys is an expression that's meant to excuse sexual assault. No, that's not what that expression means, or any of the things you see is negative about boys are well one a flaw and two it's something that they learned through our wrong society and can be the patriarchy can be corrected out of them. I was thinking about somebody I heard the other day, real nice person, I really like, but they're talking about how their young son was running around at the playground with sticks with some other boys, pretending to shoot each other.
Speaker 2: And she thought, Oh my god, where have I gone wrong?
Speaker 1: I just I was trying to think, what have I done that would lead him to think that that was okay, That's what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking faking talking about. Oh my lord, Oh, I am so troubled by that.
Speaker 1: I have my society gets so far off track and to have the outward whatever five percent in terms of attitudes in this country be seventy five to ninety percent of teachers, that's a scary thing.
Speaker 2: That's not healthy.
Speaker 1: If you've got any comment on any of that, because we'd like to hear from you, if you're in the profession text line four one two nine five KFTC. Trump announced yesterday he signed some sort of order he's going to release the files on the Kennedy assassination and the MLK assassination. Which brings me to wanting to talk a little bit about MLK Junior. His birthday was Monday, and we didn't get around to it. There's a big thing happening in two years that needs to be discussed.
Speaker 2: As a nation. Armstrong and geddy.
Speaker 5: He has been urged by a number of people, but especially Robert F. Kennedy Junior, that he he should release everything, he should make everything public.
Speaker 2: You know, Robert F.
Speaker 5: Kennedy Junior has privately told a number of people, and he has you know, alluded to this publicly that he believes that there is, you know, some information that the government has that the government had some role in what happened to his uncle. You know, his father was also assassinated, and so I think that that is why President Trump is going ahead with this yet.
Speaker 1: Trump's going to release information that previously hasn't been reliefed about the JFK assassination, RFK assassination, LKA Junior assassination, which I like we were talking about earlier. I don't think is gonna be major blockbusters. I just don't like the idea of the government keeping secrets. It's better better we hang onto this. I just did that tendency of the government.
Speaker 2: Is not good.
Speaker 1: And as we learned with Biden, Obama, and Trump and all their top secret documents that they keep around, there's just way too many top secret things that don't.
Speaker 2: We're the government. You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't get to keep everything secret all the time forever just because you're you're better off that you have the information.
Speaker 2: I've never liked that.
Speaker 1: Last night, I was running back and forth. My oldest son was upstairs doing a paper on the civil rights movement for some class in school.
Speaker 2: He's in high school, and.
Speaker 1: Then my youngest was doing math, and I was running back and forth helping them. Multiplied decimals and I going up to help that going down there, and at some point I said, hey, you're wearing me out with this. I think you can handle this on your own. Henry, my thirteen year old, said, you're a parent. You signed up for this. This is what parents do. They help their kids with their homework.
Speaker 2: Wow, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Anyway? For better or worse? I hope for better at least over time. The idea that my son was working on a paper about the civil rights movement came up while we were eating, and then I and then I went off on a long rant as I often do, about the civil rights movement and MLK Junior and a whole bunch of different things, asking them, well, which part of it you think you're going to write about this?
Speaker 2: And this and this.
Speaker 1: And I'm in the midst of reading yet another MLK Junior biography, the one that came out last year won the Pulser Prize for Biography. And it's really great and one of the reasons. First of all, it's really well written, like it's got a real it's not dry, it's not like a textbook. It's written with a little more drama than that. But there's so many things to Trump releasing those files, that files that have come out since the last major MLK Junior biography, and so we now know more about what was going on with him with the government, between him and the government and everything like that, and we need to know all that stuff right right, more on that second, as you know, and I'm sure you're getting there, and there's going to be some rough stuff too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in those directions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more thinking about the FBI ought to come in for a kicking. But before we get to that, one part of the book I thought was really interesting. So as I was pointing not to my son because he was going to do the Montgomery bus boycott, really the first giant civil rights thing that happened and started in fifty five went through fifty six.
Speaker 2: That's the Rosa Parks story. If you know what. MLK Jr. Was twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 1: Years old, and I've always found it interesting he'd had no interest in being a civil rights leader. Zero wasn't on his mind at all. He just wanted to be He had his Phdology and he got this church with the help of his dad that he was a minister at in his twenties and he's got a wife and kids and he just wanted to do that. He had no interest. Even after the Rosa Parks thing happened. He wasn't thinking I'm gonna lead this. He had no interest whatsoever. They have their first big meeting after Rosa Parks. He gets arrested on the bus and if you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't even know why you're listening. But uh, they have their first big meeting and all the ministers are there and you know how we're gonna handle this some like and the guy that wanted to be the leader, the aggressive, you know, alpha, I'm gonna be in charge of this sort of thing, gave this long winded speech in which people started filing out of the church. They were so bored, and they are all the other ministers standing around said we can't let him be in charge. This is just not gonna work. He goes on forever and he just nobody's interested in what he has to say. And eventually somebody asked MLK to speak because they thought he was a pretty good speaker. And I don't want to do this. I got to get home, you know that sort of thing. But he started talking, and it caught on and it grew from there. But wow, greatness thrust upon him, as they say now, and he emerged as a national figure within months of I got to get home. I don't even want to be a part of this. He's on the cover of Time magazine and meet with President Eisenhower and stuff, so then it's off to the races. But I thought that was interesting. Everybody knows his big sixty three Lincoln Memorial speech where there's half a million people there, the I have a dream speech.
Speaker 2: But he gave a speech in fifty seven.
Speaker 1: After the Montgomery bus boycott, also at the Lincoln Memorial. And I'll just read from the new book because I thought this was pretty interesting. He stood atop the stairs of the Lincoln Memorial wearing a clergyman's robe over his suit and tie, facing the biggest audience of his life. Estimated it somewhere between fifteen twenty seven thousand. His voice rang like a deep bell. One felt it as he heard it. So that was the biggest crowd he'd ever spoken before at that point fifteen thousand, having no idea that a few years later he'd be talking to half a million and be one of the most famous speeches ever. Bayard Rustin, if you read any civil rights stuff, is really the key guide to the whole thing. He should have giant statues every year everywhere. Everybody should know him. The only reason he's not a household name because he wrote almost all the speeches that King and everyone else gave or had a hand in writing them. He organized all this stuff. But he was gay, so they had to hide him behind everything all the time because he had been arrested in Pasadena, California for having sex with a dude when being gay was against the law, and so they had to hide him from everything, even though he was the driving force behind almost everything. Fascinating figure. But Rustin was watching the speech that he had helped write. Russell was impressed, but also puzzled. There's nothing extraordinary in the text of the speech. Rustin had written his speech. King didn't like it, rewrote it, and Russell was like, this is cramp. You can't go out there and say this. This is sets got no this or that. And in MLK just saw it. Yeah, but it sounds better when I say it. So Russell was figuring out why had this worked. King had moved his listeners to rapture black and white listener listeners, this is the part I really liked, and I want to Trump's got some of this. Years later, scholars would analyze the elements of King's speeches and conclude that he employed many of the same skills as the finest professional singers he can. He controlled his tempo, picking up speed in a way that made his audience feel as if they were moving with him, as if they wanted to sing along. He used harmonics, varying his pitch to make his speech melodic and never monotonous, and he controlled his rhythm masterfully, pausing when he wanted his audience to contemplate his words, and repeating phrases without pause when he wanted listeners.
Speaker 2: To feel those same words.
Speaker 1: The idea of the delivery, the showbiz of it, being more important than the text of it, I find interesting, or at the very least, understanding that the tune is what gets the words into people's heads. If you will could be and then if you can combine both, if you can combine great words with the mastery of delivery, and I suppose that's when you have the one hundred percent home run. And I have a dream people play it for sixty years.
Speaker 2: Speech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean lyrics and musical lyrics are much easier to remember if they're tied to a great melody.
Speaker 2: In fact, you can't forget them if you want it, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I just think it's interesting that the guy right now the speeches was watching people react to his speech and thinking, why is this working though it's not.
Speaker 2: A very good speech, because people are really into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I see everything through the lens of music, but I've run into people. There are people who are better musicians and quote unquote better composers of music, but they don't connect to people like this other guy can. So Yeah, that's such an interesting relationship. Fascinating to me is both a professional speaker and a guy who loves music. But even at the age of twenty seven to twenty eight, it gets in the book nobody's exactly sure when King when Martin started cheating on his wife, started running around having the affairs, nobody's exactly sure, but he did. And then they specify how into morality he was, and how many of his sermons to his congregation we're all about morality. And he wrote a column for Essence magazine for a long time, often lecturing people about the importance of being faithful and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: And the author of.
Speaker 1: This New king a life book includes a private conversation that I don't think anybody had ever seen before.
Speaker 2: It might be one of the recorded FBI tapes. Actually, ill bet it is.
Speaker 1: I'll bet that's where it came from, when they were recording all his phone calls, where he's telling a friend about how everybody, all of us, have something evil in us, and we're all a mixture of good and bad. And he said, I feel like sometimes like I'm a doctor Jekro, mister Hyde, and it almost makes me crazy trying to figure out which part of me is the real part, and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Even he was dealing with that.
Speaker 1: In his own mind, you know, being the great moral leader of the country while he's running around on his wife. Sure that was part of why I had that owned spine, because I had even came up as we were driving in the car, I mentioned the FBI spying on him and recording all of his affairs. The FBI j Edgar Hooper would put microphones in the hotel rooms and record MLK Junior having sex, and they have hours and hours and hours of him, you know, bang inside pieces if I could be coarse, and there are hours and hours hours of that audio that's going to come out in two years, by the way. But so my youngest said, so he was a bad guy, and I said, no, No, he wasn't a bad guy. But then we got into the you know the complexity of human nature and just there's good and bad in everybody, and there's percentages and degrees and it's it's all complicated, fascinating stuff. Yeah, the whole fidelity sex thing. I mean, there are all sorts of different ways to judge it, and not sure if any of them are right or any of them are wrong. But I get the idea of somebody who understands the moral issue with clarity and is too weak to do what's right.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean he doesn't understand right. So there's two kinds.
Speaker 1: Does that make him a hypocrit or does that just make him weak or just a human being?
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also the crowd, as we know, that believes fidelity is ridiculous and that's just not the way we're built, and so they don't have a moral problem with it, but he, since he was lecturing the congregation about it, did think it was a problem, as you're saying, and still did it anyway. But anyway, so in two years, and have been saying this for years. It was far off in the distance. But now we're just two years away twenty twenty seven, all those audio tapes are going to come out, or they're supposed to come out, unless I don't know if the President would sign an executive order, you know, President j d Vance twenty seven trumpets the Yeah. So I don't know if I'm willing, if Trump will stop him from coming out or what. But I'm not so much interested in the it'd be embarrassing to MLK JR. I think most people are into MLK JR. No, he was cheating on his wife, and I.
Speaker 2: Think it's more interesting that the FBI.
Speaker 1: Was spying on him the way he was with very flimsy reason. And the guy who ordered that name is on the FBI building. I think that should be more of the discussion. That is ridiculous skipping to the end part j Edgar Hoover Building. I mean, it's just crazy. Anyway, here's a question and so I said, why were they spying him? And I said, because they thought he was a communist, or at least they claimed they thought he was a communist.
Speaker 2: He was not.
Speaker 1: And there are always lots of communists in the left wing movements, as I was explaining to my kids. So that's something we were really worried about all the time, because there were tons of communists in the civil rights movement.
Speaker 2: MLK Junior was not a communist, right, So is the.
Speaker 1: Release of the tapes a little bit like the release of a nine to one to one call, though, where just give me the substance of it. I don't need to hear the actual thing for my entertainment.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I was just talking a little bit ago.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump signing the executive order around the assassinations. Let us know, you don't get to hide this stuff. On the other one, the MLK June, I don't see how that benefits anybody.
Speaker 2: Why do we need to audio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if you, if you would to decide, the FBI shouldn't have been recording him in the first place.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, that troubles me too.
Speaker 1: And just one thing, this one undred percent certain, is the reaction of those tapes will be disappointing and idiotic all the way around if they are actually released on all fronts. And of course, with this nugget before I take a break, then j Edgar Hoover sends a letter to MLK Junior, who we have a road named after in every city and had a national holiday on Monday, A guy we have a national holiday for. The FBI director sent a letter to him saying, you better kill yourself or I'm gonna give these tapes to your wife? Are you kidding me? And that guy's name is on the FBI building. That's what should be discussed. Incredible anyway, any comment on that text line four one KFTC. We're gonna be targeting some extremely violent offenders today.
Speaker 4: The White House is reacting tonight to Fox News is exclusive MBED with ICE deportation officers in the sanctuary city of Boston.
Speaker 2: I'm not going back to Hayden, you feel me.
Speaker 4: During that MBED, we witnessed Ice arresting this combative Haitian man, who I says is a gang member with seventeen criminal convictions, and he had this to say.
Speaker 2: You feel me, go fighting forever?
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Thank Obama for everything that he picked for me. Both they speak English and Haiti some people do apparently.
Speaker 1: Well, he's been in the country long enough to accumulate seventeen convictions and he hasn't been deported.
Speaker 2: What sort of insanity is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to get hung up on that, even though that's the important part, and I want to feature what he actually said seventy six.
Speaker 2: I'm not going back to Hayden.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, Biden, thank Obama for everything that he paid for me both. I'm just sad that both Biden and Obama are done politically because to have a Haitian gang member felon saying f Trump, Biden forever, thanks for everything Obama of this perfect who wrote that? Newt Gingrich that's a pretty good ad. Oh my gosh, that's terrific. You know, it occurs to me we ought to hear a little more from Bill Malugin because there's some more amusement in here.
Speaker 2: Seventy one, Mike, if.
Speaker 4: You WoT President jd Vance reacting to that today writing on X quote an illegal alien with seventeen criminal convictions really hates President Trump for sending him back to Haiti. He's grateful to Biden for letting him come here. I'm glad we're deporting him. White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt also responding, posting on X quote, bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, that's a little dismissive of the migrant whose family I'm sure is sad and now afraid, not knowing what.
Speaker 2: Oh shut up.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Donald Trump know about the polm at the bottom of the statue of liberty? Oh that was good. Oh you doubled me over. Oof ah dur oh. A. Mulligin later goes on in the report to list a bunch of the scumbags that got apprehended and are about to get deported, and the various rapes and child molestations and armed robberies they took part in.
Speaker 2: And again, it just it.
Speaker 1: It's beyond comprehension that any administration would allow violent.
Speaker 2: Gang member rapists in the country. I legal in his state.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like I have lost my mind that it actually happened.
Speaker 2: Gutfeldt had a joke. Let's hear that as.
Speaker 1: Ice hauled off a Haitian gang member, he said, f Trump bide in forever.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that wasn't a Haitian gang member. That was Jill Biden. They all think, get confused, that was a non joke. This will take a real doctor. By the way, This.
Speaker 1: Will take quite a while though, so they're at five hundred. They're really only a couple of days in. I don't know if it will pick up speed or if it's going to go at about this pace. To arrest the illegals with criminal records, there are seven hundred thousand of them that take a long time to get through. There's tremendous public support, as we've been saying, eighty five percent of Americans are in agreement with this.
Speaker 2: It's not controversial at all.
Speaker 1: But once you get through this and you start to get to the you know, the family it's been picking strawberries in your county for the last ten years, then it's going to get a little more difficult, right, And I think this will be self regulating because by the time we get down to, you know, the dad whose family has been picking strawberries and Monterey Forerans, is that sort of thing who was once arrested for public drunkenness or you know, that sort of minor offense. I think the will to keep it going will diminish. I just think it has its own set of breaks. It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Interesting, could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't talked about the meme coin Trump launched.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about this barely. I just saw the headlines. It's not great.
Speaker 1: I want to discuss with you briefly what Tom Brady said about quarterbacks running in the NFL, because that really could play a role in the dangerous GAGN