Speaker 1: This is he said, a Ya dho with Eric Winter and Rodlin Fantas. Welcome back to another episode of He said, a yet depot post topics today, Rosy, I'm really I'm really surprised that you are going to miss an upcoming podcast episode that I'm gonna be doing with Deep Chopra that you decided you couldn't move your schedule around.
Speaker 2: Well, number one, don't say that because I'm about to not true, she's pass out because I'm misundersted you. You know, guys, I've been away and I didn't really I didn't read the email correctly. And they said, you know, can you do it this day? And I can't because I'll be in New York doing a campaign available and he has one day available and I cannot believe that I'm missing Deeprek Choprah.
Speaker 1: But I want to do.
Speaker 2: What I want to do is I want to actually put myself on tape asking questions so at least I have a presence.
Speaker 1: And then I was a minute, if I allow you to, I may not show your tape. I mean it's my episode.
Speaker 2: Well you are going to show the tame because it says he said.
Speaker 3: And he said, well, your web is busy a video exactly, he said that video, but there is no way to have that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be a part of that episode because it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, the audience should send us some questions too, so we can really try to, you know, dive all in.
Speaker 2: What am I going to ask?
Speaker 1: I'm very very curious to find.
Speaker 2: It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun. I think I held down the fourth the way you were gone, I did pretty good. I had some good interviews, a good had some good fan trivia, fan questions. It was it was good. It was a good run. Listen, have you heard about this new story that just came out recently about a couple that was on a flight ordered pringles and a coke and a water and they were escorted off the plane by police because the girl's card bounced and she couldn't pay for it. And then the boyfriend said, look, just use my card, and the flight attends were like, no, we're not going to use your card. It was back and forth, arguing. They're saying that the couple refused to pay, and the couple's like, no, we didn't refuse to pay. The car just didn't work. It was a Ryanair flight and they were literally escorted off by police, embarrassed in front of the.
Speaker 2: Pringo's coke and what else?
Speaker 1: Nine dollars for an in flight payment. I've had my WiFi not work for an entire flight. I should have the freaking airline escort people off the plane for that, exactly pay for it. And I'm stuck waiting for a refund because the WiFi doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It happens to me a lot. And did you actually get a refund if the wife it doesn't work?
Speaker 1: I filed it for our trip to Parish? We take it the refund the credit.
Speaker 2: Wow. No, but let me ask you something. No flight attendant unless the family was absolutely rude and disrespectful. I understand the crew given the manetitude, but there's no nobody had the heart or the compassion to be like, you know what, I'm sorry. Nine dollars, I'll cover it, Thank you, We appreciate your business. And nobody, no passenger always like let me bail them out, they have no cash. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: So confused by it all that? If I mean, if I was in a situation like that, I was sitting next to them, I would have definitely First of all, I would pay the nine dollars and a tip just to not deal with the police coming on the plane because it would slow down everybody's exit from the plane.
Speaker 2: But the police shouldn't be called for nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree? Though, I'll give them twenty bucks just to say, let this go away. I don't want to wait for the police to come on because of these two people and the argument the biginning.
Speaker 2: No, I think they flew and when they landed the police.
Speaker 1: I know, but you can't exit the plane until the police come out and escort them off.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: So that probably added another thirty forty minutes to the plane. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's all ridiculous, and I think that airline is going to get a lot of heats because it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It's nine dollars, doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: People? Even if they were trying to take the nine dollars, it's nine bucks. I said.
Speaker 2: People can be crazy. And if they caused a scene and they were disrespectful and da da dad, You're like, you know what, We're going to teach everybody a lesson not to mess with crew with a crew because I know they do take a lot of heat. You know, they deal with thousands of people every single month, and you know human beings can be a little tricky, So I think their tolerance is very, very, very minimal.
Speaker 1: It's very It's very.
Speaker 2: If there's footage showing that the person was like, listen, there is a hiccup with the system. We try to pay it didn't work. Sorry, I don't have cash. Can somebody bail me out? If they were actually civil about it, and the flight attendance decided to just cause a problem, then I have no tolerance for that. I would have lost my shit.
Speaker 1: What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you on a plane? Anything you can think of? I mean, besides you trying to take off your clothes. That's probably a pretty weird thing for most people on the plane because you had a panic attack. But is there anything else that's happened to you when you were not having a panic attack that was weird?
Speaker 2: Well, Mota. When I had Mota and I was traveling with my dog, and I used to be very relaxed before I met Eric. Of course, we don't even travel with the dogs as much. I never traveled without my children, my doggies. Now they really go anywhere because they.
Speaker 1: Well they're not really laptop Archie start here freaks out about everything.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So I was traveling with Mota and I opened the little canne for her because I wanted her just to stretch, and she basically left and started walking, started walking down the aisle, and I was doing something I didn't notice, of course, and she took a ship. She took a kaka on somebody's feet.
Speaker 1: Oh you would have died, I would you would have died.
Speaker 2: This is a true story, Eric, and I remember going, oh my god, Mota, Oh my god. I stank, but I said, it is what So I went over and said my apologies, and I cleaned it up.
Speaker 1: He was okay, Oh I mean.
Speaker 2: He was, but he was like containing himself.
Speaker 1: And I knew it because I wasn't even met at the dog. I'd be upset with you, the owner, but I didn't mean it.
Speaker 2: But that's so, and it's a little white less absolutely amazing. I know, I know it doesn't matter. Would you see that happens to me because I'm a dog all over. Let's say I'm I'm insat a plane and a dog comes over and has an accident on my feet or my bag. It wouldn't bother me at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, so long ago. I'll be like, that's so long ago that maybe this wouldn't have happened then. But and I don't know if you were flying with me when this happened.
Speaker 2: There was no police worry for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's But were you flying with me when this happened? But there was a time where I was on a plane. Yeah, a little kid. No one I've talked about the pen I know. I'm another one where a little kid was walking down the aisle to go to their seat and poop pellets fell out of the kid's pant, threw the diaper and left like three poops in the aisle. It shut down the plane for about forty five minutes. Why they had to bring a sanitation crew staring at the poop on the floor. No one's allowed to pick it up. You couldn't get a cleenics and just pick it up, put it in the lavatory.
Speaker 2: I went back and forth with the tendons a flight attendance station, getting papers and making them wet and going over and picking it up and going to the toilet. I took care of everything because I was so embarrassed and I was just trying to do the situation. But nobody gave me a problem. The guy kept his composure. I was not thrown out of This was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: So maybe if it happened nowadays, that would have happened. And this happened with a person forty five minute delayed to take off. Now, if you're in the middle of the air, we were in the middle of different We were find out you could do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were fineing.
Speaker 1: I bet you it would have delayed even nowadays. The next people from boarding. It took us forty five minutes. They had to bring up very way. They had to bring a full sanitation crew in with vacuum and sprays for this little kid's poop pellets that were on in the aisle. It was insane. I'm literally watching.
Speaker 2: What happens that happens to you. If we travel with Archie Bandit and that happens like next week, will you like break out? Really well, you shouldn't get because it is an accent. But that's that's why you like a basket case. It happened to be in san Francisco.
Speaker 1: I was doing the same way. You get a panic attack because we're sitting in the tarmac.
Speaker 2: You're going to get a panic attack.
Speaker 1: Stop pooped ship on somebody's foot. Yeah, bring out. I'd be so embarrassed. Wow, that kills. I didn't mind it at all.
Speaker 2: It happened to me at I was in San Francisco doing what is the show that I didn't We don't. Oh my god, Shish Marine and oh my god, they got Natch bridges and I I'm with Mota and I go to and I'll never forget Iskata. You know that the brand is Skata, so it's a high end brand. So I walk into the thing and I have her and did the same thing's going through the things with me, and then stops and takes Gaca right in the middle of the store. And I was like Jesus the Lord, so I had to clean it up.
Speaker 1: Nightmare. It is nightmare. Listen.
Speaker 2: They're like babies, and if you have a problem, then you're the problem.
Speaker 1: You're not. But you could also take your dog potty before going into a store.
Speaker 2: I was walking down the streets.
Speaker 1: She could have done it, not in the middle of a store. I was walking through the street Francisco. She could have done it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she decided to do it there.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's crazy. Anyways, listen, I have another question for you. Yep. This was talked about with like psychologists and all these sorts of things. Wood. Should dads bring their daughters into the men's bathroom or the women's bathroom, they asked experts. An expert said it should always be within the men's bathroom. I would agree that a man should not go into the women's bathroom. Would you agree, yes, Yeah, I don't think there's any way around it. I don't think a man should walk into the women's bathroom to take to make the girl feel more comfortable going to the women's bathroom. Yeah, And I think a boy can go into the women's bathroom or the men's bathroom.
Speaker 2: In dying, I don't go to the men's bathroom. I bring Dylan to the girl's bathroom. But I wonder if if he's like, at what point he's going to be like I can do about myself, Mom, I don't need you, But at what point is it old enough that I should not bring him to the women's bathroom.
Speaker 1: I don't know what ages start doing with the bella where letter? Now she just goes into the bathroom. Now and goes to the bathroom. Dylan's got a ways to go, but I'd say it's up there, you know, into that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, how we talked, how we talked about Adolescence. Oh, you haven't seen it?
Speaker 1: No, you know. I guess they're doing a part two season two as Brad Pitt's company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the most besides Succession, guys, And I think Adolescence is the best thing I've ever seen TV wise or streaming wise in my life. It was a perfect show, and it's so crazy. Everything about it is just absolute perfection, even though it's just a Plano Sequenceia, which is one shot. The entire hour is just one shot. It blew my mind how they could do that. But it's the social media component, Eric, of kids nowadays, you know, because they without giving it away because you haven't seen it, the fire, the you have to have to watch shows. It's too important, especially.
Speaker 1: Because we have an a dolar you to know.
Speaker 2: No. But Eric, it's like parents are so wrong and and we think that we're doing everything right because we're strict and we are all over our kids, you know, we're all over Sabella. But she does have a phone, and she has she's asking for a snapshot, doesn't have it yet, but they have access to so much and a lot of her friends do have TikTok and Instagram and the snapshot, So when they're at school, she has access to all these things. And the way the kids communicate their brewt and bolling is brutal and social media eighty five percent of the time, your kid is most likely most likely going through something feeling something because they're friends, other students, or people are making them feel something, and parents have absolutely nothing what they're going through mentally and psychologically, because you think you have a normal child and you think you're doing everything right, and then something tragic happens and then you learn about all the stuff that you did not pay attention to that you should have paid attention to, and it's crazy, Like I'm gonna give you it's it's such a fine line on a.
Speaker 1: You agree with parents checking kids texts, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what I was gonna say, Like, I'm gonna give you an example, guys, So we get Sabella's texts, you know, and she knows that we do right. She doesn't know, she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know that we get them, but she knows that we check them and we're allowed to check them whenever we want. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So two days ago, Eric shows me this exchange from her friends. Another friend is asking to join the group, the group because you know, they have clicks, and we read the whole exchange between her click about years or no, and this is how I feel and blah blah, bah blah. At the end of the day, they're rejected. They decided collectively.
Speaker 1: Rejected in the mean way, which is that some of the kids in the group don't necessarily get along with that person as well. And they said, no problem if she wants to come hang out for a bit. But I guess the way these groups are is like hanging out in the group permanently, and I and part of me, I understand both sides of it. I understand that I feel bad if my kid everyone to hang out in a group and they were like, no, you're not going to hang out in the group. But I also understand the side of like if somebody comes and hanging out, hangs out in a tight knit group of people, and that person doesn't get along with everybody in the group. Then it disrupts the harmony of this kids hanging out. I know, so it's a really weird fine line to walk.
Speaker 2: But then put yourself in the shoes.
Speaker 1: Over they handle it.
Speaker 2: The girl that is requesting, can I please sit with you? Guys, not only one day, maybe for many lunches.
Speaker 1: Right, And they did say you can definitely stop by, but we've told other kids that they can't. Like I know, but what kills me is I hate it.
Speaker 2: I can't guarantee you that that girl, even though the text back was very respectful, you know, she was still kind of rejected. You can come, but doesn't mean that you're going to be part of the group because I know, but just it's just I'm just giving you this example because we're going back to you don't know how that girl is going to feel psychologically when she said, can I be a part of the group, No, you can't have way, not completely. You know, it sucks. And then and listen Sabella's click. Everybody was respectful and and Sabella herself used the word respectfully, I think we shouldn't do it. And another one handled it even better, saying, but guys, it doesn't mean that she has to be part of the group, but I think it'll be nice if we allow her. So they all had an opinion, and we I am not able to say sabout I come over here, what the heck is happening because we know all these parents and we know the girl that is asking to be to join the group really well. So it's uncomfortable that we cannot say anything.
Speaker 1: Let me flip this on you, as an adult, you have a core group of girls that are friends of yours. You like to go out to dinner a lot, and somebody says, I want to bring somebody so and so who you know? Irks you or will shift the entire way that dinner is going to go. Can't be as free, can't maybe open up as much, can't be yourself as much? How are you going to feel? Would you just back out of those dinners?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And I'm an adult. It's completely different if this happens to me. I'm fifty one years old, and I do have my cliques, and I do have friends of my friends that I just go eh, I'm not crazy. And I have been in dinners when somebody's there that there's three of us that we just go. But I'm an adult and I know how to handle it and it's not going to affect me.
Speaker 1: But I do think I handled it fairly, respectfully, true, did the line how to be respectful somebody who could change the dynamics of their group. But my point is it's hard.
Speaker 2: I would like to just say, Isabella, this is what happened, and we saw this exchange, and this is how we feel about it, and let me help you navigate this whole thing. But if we tell her that we read it, then she's gonna.
Speaker 1: I would have fully agreed, and I would have stepped in if I saw Sabella did something that was rude, inappropriate, or bullying or bullying, like if she was bullying or she was me, then I would have fully stepped in and said that can't happen. You're gonna have to treat this kid differently. But because they were respectful and said, sure, you can come by and hang out, but we haven't really.
Speaker 2: But it's still sad.
Speaker 1: It is It is because you want to have.
Speaker 2: The girl that says, oh my god, absolutely, but it's not about.
Speaker 1: Her only it's about a group. So there's multiple people who have an opinion. That's the tricky part, you know what I mean. That's what I think. That's why it's a little bit of a tough tough one to walk, to walk the line on. But you know, I don't like the clicks and the groups anyways, But that's how all these schools navigate. That's how all these schools operate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not cool. So the Internes is current favorite show is a fictional group chat on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Have you watched this at all? It's a TikTok. It's a person who's acting out group chats girls group chats on her TikTok and apparently it's doing extremely well because she's doing very funny stuff. What does that mean. She's she's seen a group chat from different girls and she's acting it out, bringing it to life on TikTok and it's getting twenty million views, a bunch of different hits. It's doing well. She's she's making a little name for herself as an influencer. What do you think? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to check it out. I don't really have an opinion because I don't I have to see it.
Speaker 1: Lovely brands are name jumping on it. People are excited about her. I don't mind someone finding their own new way and they're doing clever content and you're basically finding a script. It's like you're getting group text that's your script and you're acting it out.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting. There's this other thing now that is becoming really big and I have a friend of mine doing it. It's like it's like a YouTube channel, but they're shorts. They're like episodes that are like five minutes, so they're like mini mini mini minuis of operas or mini meaning. So every episode is very very short because they're saying that people nowadays they just want to go boom boom boom. They don't have the time or the attention span to be like investing a whole hour, so people want things that that fast gratification. So they're like a full episode that is just five minutes.
Speaker 1: Four minutes.
Speaker 2: There are many mini mini content, and I guess it's doing.
Speaker 1: Huge on what platform is on YouTube?
Speaker 2: I think YouTube, but then there's different platforms. Car Responsor is pushing one really yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's why people love I think TikTok. They get these many short versions of things they think they watch. I think that's what t B tried to do. Two B tried to do. Wasn't it to be? Not too? What was the other one that tried to do with the fair Yeah, I don't know. Was it to be?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: What is this guy?
Speaker 1: He's here?
Speaker 2: No it's not, it's not. I don't think there's a name.
Speaker 1: What was it that was trying to do short form content? It raised a bunch of money and then it folded.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't it wasn't to be.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it was. But I know that's a big way that the younger generation is watching content now or short clips, you know, breaking through. But I don't know. I think this is a clever thing on TikTok. We might want to check it out. Maybe she's got something good going. All right, Well this was fun. We talked about a lot. We read it all. I love you, Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check goes out at he said. Is that email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said, is part of iHeart Radio's Mike will do that Podcast Network, See you next time.