Speaker 1: Two point seven Kiss FM on a Monday, July seventeenth. Crazy heat clouds this morning, sun and heat later and I get into one hundred hundred plus in some areas. Sistney got some stats on the heat. I also, you know, my mother was texting me that nobody was outside. My mother was texting me, are you watching? Are you watching? So it was mine, what am I watching? Are you watching the tennis? I didn't even know it was on. To be honest with you, wimbled, I don't follow. I don't really follow tennis. I don't know. My mom used to play when I was growing up, and so she watches all the time, and she told me to watch. Well, I find I got to the I watched the the end of Wimbledon and it was your guy, Novak.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if you're when you're Serbian, you really follow tennis, because Novak Djokovic is Serbian, and so he's kind of like the Pride and Joy.
Speaker 1: Well, he's won back to back to back to back Wimbledon's and he was playing this twenty year old. Yeah, Carlos a Karaz, twenty year old who's in I you have to think, and I'm watching Carlos al Karaz who's twenty years old, and I'm thinking, oh, he's the same age as Olivia Rodrigo. Yeah, I mean, yes, the twenty year olds are taken over. Yeah, we'll come back in a second. But Sisney, So, what is the latest on this fire out in Riverside?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Rabbit fire.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just one of many that are happening right now, and it's because of this crazy heat that we're having. It's burned over seventy six hundred acres. We know it's twenty five percent contained. So the main thing with this fire is that the firefighters are having a hard time accessing it. It's yeah, getting to it. It started in a very remote area, but then once it started spreading, it is starting to now threaten some homes. At first it wasn't threatening any homes and now it's approaching some thousand homes, so evacuation orders could be in effect maybe soon, who knows.
Speaker 1: But the heat is not helping.
Speaker 3: What the firefighters are noticing that is helping is battling it in the middle of the night because that's the only way they can get progress.
Speaker 1: That's when the tempts are download bit they attack it overnight exactly. You know, with the I mean the world is hot. There's just crazy heat everywhere. I didn't know. We're actually going to meet her for the first time, our chief Heat Officer of Los Angeles. She's coming on the show today.
Speaker 3: We broke records this weekend with the heat. It was like one twelve in language.
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you last week we were off. Everybody met it. Yeah, everybody was like, it's going to be what one twelve, one thirteen?
Speaker 3: We thought one o seven? But yeah, I mean it hit what It hit like one eleven in Palmdale. The last time it was one ten in nineteen seventy two, So we beat that record fifty one years ago.
Speaker 2: I have like sweat spots all over.
Speaker 1: You can't track it in your car. You can't breathe in your car when you sit in your car before the Arizon if you have air no. So the chief Heat Officer has got her work cut out for her. Wonder what she does to stay cool? Yeah, what if you're the heat chief heat officer. It's like certain sort of pressures you have to get creative.
Speaker 3: Tanya and I went to a baby shower actually on Saturday and it was in West Hills outside very hot, and the mom to Bee's dad, he like went to the house and got all the fans that he could from the house and came back to the restaurant and plugged them all in for us. And it helped.
Speaker 1: Didn't help it, they really did. Sometimes the fans just blow hot air.
Speaker 2: No, if he's in front of the fan of like dryer clothes off.
Speaker 1: The girls have like boob sweat.
Speaker 3: Like people were trying to take pictures with Danielle and like they were olding flowers to cover the bop sweat.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people turned on the television or watched movies and stuff to stay cool. My mom was all over me to watch the tennis match Wimbledon, and Carlos Alkhariz twenty years old, he won his first Wimbledon. I they do a post match interview immediately on the court where the where the princesses. Uh huh yeah Middleton, she's there giving out the trophy and everything. But I don't know if anybody I get so sucked into the story. I got so sucked into his story, Carlos's story. And now he watched Novak growing up as a kid and he's one years old, and he said, this is the greatest day of his life, just coming there, no matter what happened. Then he wins. Then I'm crying watching it. That's a beautiful story. It was a long it was beautiful in a long, long match. But the thing that struck me, Tanya, you saw right his legs. Oh oh, I know.
Speaker 3: It was like, wasn't Brad Pitt there or in a grande?
Speaker 1: That didn't strike me? His Carlos Alcarez's legs and the shorts they were he works out and the shorts. I want I gotta find out what shorts he was wearing during the match. To me, they were much cooler than Novak shorts, but they were they were much cooler than Novak shorts. Of the shorts, I'm sure could easily could you work on that. This show doesn't find that out, because I feel like Michael and Robbie, all of us, we should have Carlos Alcarez' shorts because they were thin and white and they had that nice little like cut out right in the middle where he was like a little yeah, a little it's not a slip, but it's a little triangle cut. Yeah, I see it. Here. I see it here yet, But how Whi's cooler? Are those? Those are so cool? I need those shorts, or at least a version of those shorts he wanted to.
Speaker 2: I'm still a little sad over here, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: I know that's your guy. She's serbian guy. Why are people talking about Arina Grande. There was a whole thing about her and not wearing a ring.
Speaker 2: Because she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. And this is actually she sparked rumors that there was kind of trouble going on in her marriage because she's always like kind of posting selfies and stuff on Instagram, and she wasn't wearing her ring in these selfies. But this is kind of the first time in a big public outing that she wasn't wearing her ring, and so people are kind of now the rumors are swelling again that there's trouble in paradise. Why wouldn't she wear her ring to especially a big public event like that.
Speaker 3: And she was with some other guy, right, she.
Speaker 2: Was next to Andrew Garfield Jonathan Bailey. Jonathan Bailey, Yeah, but I believe that they're somehow involved with the movie that she's shooting. Right now Wicked.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about the shorts? Did you find out who makes those? Any by google that Carlos Alchoriz shorts. Did you see what comes up? The final started at six a m. In Los Angeles ended around eleven. It was a long match. You never know what the ring. It could be getting cleaned, it could be getting resigned.
Speaker 2: I know, like, do you wear it all the time? I think they're I.
Speaker 1: Would think you would think to Wimbledon, you've liket on a band right next to all these people. Yeah, are they buy Nike?
Speaker 2: That is not confirmed.
Speaker 1: Okay, we found a Nike Nike London slam shorts. How can shorts be eighty bucks?
Speaker 2: They're tennis and also the material is probably like really.
Speaker 1: Let's find a look let's sign of a lookalike of Nike men's London shorts. They were so great, so I looked it up.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Bailey, the one she was sitting next to, is in Wicked with her of the movie. And then Andrew Garfield is not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we've discovered so much and trying to be the heat anyway. The chief heat officer is coming up later this morning, and next I have got Disneyland tickets,