Speaker 1: All right, our fingers are nimble. Hey, it's bricking Jeffrey. You found the Second Date podcast and we've got a brand new textual healing today. I love textual healings. They're kind of rare, but I'd love that.
Speaker 2: I will say, I do have a cramp on my left thumb, so somewhere you need to step up there.
Speaker 1: That explains it. Okay, Well, if you haven't heard this before, it's where someone has just a text issue, right, like they don't know how to respond to someone or the conversation has gone dead, and then we step in to help them figure out what to say next to keep it going. Yeah, yeah, so that's you guys. Hell hapening for sure? For sure to seven eighty five nine two. And we love the comments always on the podcast. So what do you see? Alexis Rowdy Deadwood said, I've made the dumb mistake of listening to y'all in the gym, laugh so hard, I dropped my weights. Lots of love from Amsterdam toe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to pause it, maybe listen to the commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're that guy at the gym. Now here's your brand new episode, right. I know.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about big relationship milestones and how long does it usually take to reach them? Yeah, for sure, you know, like the exclusive talk that tends to happen somewhere between months one in three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems right first, that's too much for.
Speaker 5: The very first I love you.
Speaker 4: That might drop between months three and five, and then maybe around the eight month mark, that's probably safe to say that's when the first fake pregnancy claim to get them to stay with you tends to come out.
Speaker 3: You literally just said my last relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ex nobody believes you're pregnant.
Speaker 5: But what if things moved a lot faster than that?
Speaker 4: Because one of our listeners wants to make a big, bold move with a woman that he's known for a total of six days. Whoa, he's a fast movie. You're gonna hear it, and why he needs our help to pull it off in a brand new extual healing right after this.
Speaker 5: Textual healing Textual.
Speaker 4: If you believe in love at first sight, then online dating may be the thing for you. Really, because our listener Christopher has been on the dating apps for a couple of years now and recently fell for a woman named Valeria. Apparently he feels like it's such a strong connection that he has to do something in the first week of them connecting, and has requested some textual healing to help him get that done.
Speaker 1: So okay, so wait, they've met in person. They haven't met in person.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to him, Christopher. We're so excited for you. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, yeah, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we love an eager man that met me in love?
Speaker 3: Ye nightmare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hear the story about you and Valeria and how you came to fall in love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I met Valeria?
Speaker 5: Sorry, you met her online?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we met her online. And she's a Russian American girl. So she's like really cute and she lives in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Do you live in Beverly Hills?
Speaker 6: No? No, I live here in town.
Speaker 1: Okay, already a knock against you. I think that location range.
Speaker 4: Far on the app A knock against her. She's the one that lives far away.
Speaker 5: Not him, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like she's the one pursuing him right now.
Speaker 5: Story Okay, keep going, Christopher. What else about Valeria?
Speaker 6: So she went to Harvard. Her current job is she's a dental reconstructive surgeon or dentist, Like yeah, like you were an accident and you're like your whole mouth was like messed up from like a bad like blunt force trauma. Like that's what she does.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like life changing word.
Speaker 4: Wow, I know it sounds like out of the whole online dating pool, you won.
Speaker 2: At least we know no matter what happens, you can mess his own teeth up and get the appointment to see her.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think we's about to say the same thing as I do. Have we checked she's real?
Speaker 4: I want to think that, Yeah, what's unbelievable about a Russian American Harvard graduate who.
Speaker 5: Lives in Beverly Hills fixing people's teeth?
Speaker 1: That it feels real? But her ben being on the dating maps is where it all starts to fall apart from dating app Like.
Speaker 5: There's some skepticism in the room, Chris, I'm sorry, pretty wrong.
Speaker 3: Please, I hope.
Speaker 5: So have you confirmed?
Speaker 6: Have I confirmed me? I've been talking to her for a while. I mean we've I personally think she's the one.
Speaker 1: No wait wait wait wait wait wait you didn't answer. Have you seen her physically in person before?
Speaker 6: I mean I've seen like a lot of pictures. I mean we've been talking for like six days, so I mean it's all good there.
Speaker 1: How can you feel after six days of only talking that you could be in love?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why do I feel like I'm a bank manager right now and some senior citizen has just rolled up to the window being like I need to take out eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trust me, it's for a good reason.
Speaker 3: I'm on the phone with somebody who says I owe them in crypto.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, guys, she's real. Like I said, I talked to all the time. We already have a lot in common. Like we both like steak, we both like champagne. Neither of us really drink at all. We don't smoke.
Speaker 1: We'd be like you said, you don't drink, but you like shampagne when they do drink.
Speaker 6: I mean we drink sometimes. We're just not like pounding shots at the bar. Are kind of people.
Speaker 4: They just like how the champagne bottle pops open, like that's why they like the champagne.
Speaker 3: Flassy.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Want this to be real for you. I do, Yeah, I do. It's not that I.
Speaker 5: Don't maybe stop talking that way.
Speaker 2: Well and just believe what's the scenario that led us to hear what I want to know?
Speaker 3: Like, this is textual healing.
Speaker 2: So she not texting you back or you need help because she has texted you.
Speaker 6: No, she is texting me. It's actually very consistent, Like every single morning I get a good morning text, every single night I get a good night text. O.
Speaker 3: That must make you feel good.
Speaker 5: Okay, jealous girl says, what over.
Speaker 1: Their alexis no scam? I would do that too. Cental Surgeon in Beverly Hills has a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't they have a lot of appointment Well no, it would makes sense that they're so regimented in their appointments they have to sneak in the text at the morning time in the night time.
Speaker 1: Okay, where's the problem? Sounds great? Where's the problem?
Speaker 4: You reached out to us for help with textual healing? What do you need help texting?
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to do is I want to fly her out here to meet me for like a date in person.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, that's very good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I want the invitation to be like cute and romantic, but not like we weird and desperate.
Speaker 4: I see what it's weird because you've only been talking for six days.
Speaker 5: So how do you make it sound natural and cool?
Speaker 3: And like, yeah.
Speaker 1: You need to sound like you have so many other things to do. But I guess I could fit this in for.
Speaker 3: You this weekend.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Or maybe there's an event like that's always a good excuse to invite someone.
Speaker 3: To a dental surgery convention.
Speaker 1: It's something more fun, maybe like oh my god, you wouldn't believe it. I saw the champagne tasting thing.
Speaker 6: Or that's but I don't want to just be about drinking though.
Speaker 4: Either you said champagne sipping event makes it sound less or what if.
Speaker 1: It's like bubbles and brunch. I don't know. Okay, that just trying to give you some other things.
Speaker 4: Let's start putting some words into your phone right now. So, Brooke, how do you pitch the champagne idea?
Speaker 1: It's not your idea, that's the thing. You have to make it like, oh my god, gave me You'll never believe this. My friend gave me two tickets to champagne and caviar event and I immediately thought of you. I like that, would you are we going right to the question, Let's just.
Speaker 2: Go for it, Okay, responde, She'll say, oh that sounds great.
Speaker 4: Don't let women think for any any period of time, only bad things will happen, and just say.
Speaker 1: I would love to fly you out for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Champagne glass emoji, smiley emoji, jet emoji.
Speaker 3: Put the jet in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the jets.
Speaker 6: Okay, So should I just state it as like a statement not a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it means you're excited, it's not something you've been planning for a week.
Speaker 4: You're spontaneous and fun. And but Larry is gonna like that.
Speaker 1: And then I will quickly google search when we're in the song if there's a champagne and caviar.
Speaker 5: Or Brook will throw one impromptu.
Speaker 6: Cheese.
Speaker 1: Maybe it got canceled because of some sort of shellfish.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, but let's try this message. Are you texting it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? But wait, what about the date that'll come naturally?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll come later. We'll just wait to.
Speaker 3: See what he reacts.
Speaker 1: We can pretend it's any weekend.
Speaker 5: We don't have to send her the full like wedding invite. We just have to gauge her interest in it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then and then you see the button down at the bottom, the green button that says send hit that.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on, did you find it?
Speaker 5: We did it. We have successfully sent a text message.
Speaker 1: Okay. I can't imagine how long it takes you to respond to her. Good morning, but.
Speaker 5: That's what we're here. We're here to help you out, hopefully she responds.
Speaker 4: When we come back and continue Textual healing Sexy American Russian dentist Harvard graduate version right after this, we're in the middle of textual healing with our listener, Christopher, who is six days into a very very strong connection with an impressive woman and more.
Speaker 3: Than impressive, like the perfect woman.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, she's an attractive Russian American dental surgeon named Valeria oh Man. That sentence got a degree from a prestigious Ivy League college, and he doesn't want to scare her off. Since this is so new, wanted to politely find a way to ask her, Hey, can I fly you out to my city so we can drink alcohol together and see what happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's what you wanted, right Brooke.
Speaker 1: That's almost a text I had him send. Yeah, I would have gotten that text, I would have been like, sure, let's.
Speaker 5: Go already on that plane.
Speaker 4: So we helped him send kind of a similar message that basically said, my friend got me tickets to the Champagne and Caviare event.
Speaker 5: I'd love to take you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that was a few minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Christopher has Valeria responded to you respond, yeah, did.
Speaker 1: Why do you have a smile on your face to say that?
Speaker 5: I know what she says? Please say?
Speaker 3: She just said, yes, combo's over.
Speaker 6: No, she actually wrote, she said that sounds wonderful. We can have champagne and have special quote ice cream time end quote special Is.
Speaker 1: That a euphemism in Russia?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Why is ice creaming? Quote?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's kind of like our little code word for like intimate things.
Speaker 1: Oh inside, Joe.
Speaker 4: You have code words even though you've only communicated over text.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, that's that's wait.
Speaker 1: Hang on, wait, what do you mean on writing again?
Speaker 6: She just she just done another text.
Speaker 5: That first test was so good. She's sending multiple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she wants to come, she said, Then only the thousand dollars for the ticket, my darling, she said, and I can give you the change.
Speaker 1: She'll give you change, Okay, this is how we fix this, because I don't think he's going to think that this is a scam.
Speaker 5: Nothing to fix. She's saying yes to the invitation broke.
Speaker 1: She's going to take the money bud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to buy a ticket.
Speaker 4: No, okay, he's going to buy the ticket.
Speaker 1: That's better.
Speaker 2: Usually you should ask her, Okay, I need your name and your birthday so I can book the ticket for you.
Speaker 3: That's the next step.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: You just say, oh my gosh, it'll be way easier if I book it. Give me your name and your birthday.
Speaker 6: I just got to wait a sec here because I see the dots moving, dots dot stop.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 3: Somebody came into my street.
Speaker 2: The kid yeos like every day to them.
Speaker 5: Sorry, she's she's sending you something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she said. She asked if I've ever heard of the metaverse metaverse?
Speaker 1: That was the text, like Mark Zuckerberg's metaverse thing whatever, And.
Speaker 6: The dots are going against stop.
Speaker 1: Do stunt stunts stops?
Speaker 3: Does we should just play that song?
Speaker 1: She's busy? Okay, nothing exhausted here. They don't have a second verse, kind of one layer.
Speaker 3: I can't really keep it going.
Speaker 5: Did she send you something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it says the metaverse is a virtual world where people can interact with digital economies, and that's how I make my money, although through passive income fitting on virtual land in the metaverse realistic.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing.
Speaker 1: This is she's going to try to hook you into some scheme where you're going to invest in something that's not real, and she's going to take your money.
Speaker 4: She sounds just like a very informed woman that's sharing her knowledge with her future boyfriend.
Speaker 1: This is totally all women, replied to being invited to a champagne Okay, I don't think she's really it's it is.
Speaker 5: A little sketchy, I will admit.
Speaker 4: Shall we maybe reply and be clear with her that the champagne and caviar event isn't happening in the metaverse.
Speaker 5: Ye, it's happening in the real world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i't want to meet you.
Speaker 6: I r L well, I don't want to like screw this up, Like if this is what she's into, I.
Speaker 1: Screw it up.
Speaker 6: We're just clarifying, Okay, but she said something else. She said, it's a fun and lucrative experience if you understand it. And she said I could teach you, So she'll she'll teach it to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, Christopher Brooks, Brook's probably right here.
Speaker 1: Do you see what's happening? I said it.
Speaker 4: First, Well Brooks said, O Jose, let's go to you. What percent do you think this is a scam that this woman is trying to run on?
Speaker 5: Chris?
Speaker 2: I mean, rich people like to make money more money. She could be a dentist who's just squeezing on an extra couple grands.
Speaker 5: So percentages go, that would be a ten.
Speaker 3: It's real.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, and they try to butter them.
Speaker 3: Up a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of red flags going up right now.
Speaker 6: Christopher. Sorry, yeah, but I'm just like confused, like why would anybody want to scam me? Like, I don't what do I have to like offer to like scam? I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: We're not smart.
Speaker 2: We're guys, and you have money, So she could easily take a thousand bucks from you and then disappear and you never find her.
Speaker 1: Women get scammed just as easily smart people. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I mean, have we considered that it's not even a woman.
Speaker 2: That's true, it's a guy idea.
Speaker 4: I mean, he says he's never facetimed, or he's only seen photos of her that she sent.
Speaker 2: Hold On, he said, they've talked on the phone, so at least he knows she has a female voice.
Speaker 6: We haven't really talked on the phone, Like she's left me a voice no, and then like I've sent her a voice note.
Speaker 1: To do anything with AI right now.
Speaker 3: AI, like any girl could be on the other own.
Speaker 4: I mean you should just ask right now, like, hey, can I see your socials? Like can I get a link link to like the Instagram or your.
Speaker 5: LinkedIn or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, at least it's a start point. I mean, have you seen him? Maybe you've seen it already.
Speaker 6: H No, not really, Like I feel weird creeping on her social media, So I haven't really looked her up or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Christoph, you can't feel weird. This is a person who is trying to scam you out of money, and if.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have an Instagram or no social media, then that's kind of a red flag too. Dude.
Speaker 6: Okay, as you guys were talking, I asked to see it, and I just sent it. I said, hey, can I see your social media? So I just sent that out there.
Speaker 1: I'll see what she said, how much you want to bet she's going to get a link to the metaverse where he can invest.
Speaker 2: TikTok us.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean if if she really actually is real and actually cares about you, she should have no issue sending her her whatever, her TikTok.
Speaker 1: Or Instagram those are all going to be fake too, Jesse, Well, whatever.
Speaker 5: At least she's responding to it.
Speaker 6: I could see that she's writing something.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't say the word so we don't have to sing it.
Speaker 6: She said, sorry, I deleted mine.
Speaker 5: That's what they teach you at Harvard.
Speaker 1: A text her back and you say, listen, I know I'm being scammed. This was a terrible thing to do to someone.
Speaker 4: I mean, Christopher, are you feeling that way what Brooke is saying to you?
Speaker 6: It just kind of actually breaks my heart. This is the deal right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd for you.
Speaker 4: It's better to find out now than after you've been taken for one thousand dollars or more. You've bought a thousand acres of property in the metaverse.
Speaker 6: So that I ask if like she might have like a sister or something.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, total.
Speaker 1: I think for a little bit, you need to just go out and date in the real world.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I mean she was just like the total package. She was a beautiful Russian American dentist.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well those are a dime a dozen in the real world. I'm sure you'll find one in the metaverse everybody. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Bok and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that was pretty heartbreaking, but it is actually a good thing that we did this segment with him and got him to realize what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting, like you just get so invested emotionally that you can't think logically anymore.
Speaker 3: We're clouded by beauty. I see there's whole Instagram accounts of AI.
Speaker 2: There's thousands of comments, and I'm like, hello, gentlemen, this is not a real call.
Speaker 1: I thought you were like, hello, why are you writing me back?
Speaker 4: No, but this whole opportunity, it's a good chance to do a p s A. If any guys out there are currently talking to a hot Russian dentist from Harvard named Valeria, be careful because she is trying to make you rich.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say she's taken or you are, text and prove your real Yeah no, not text, call.
Speaker 5: And make sure she flies you somewhere first.
Speaker 3: She's got dental surgeon money.
Speaker 4: She don't make her earn it. So that's your textual healing. We didn't help him out, but if you need some help with some tech stuff, reach out to the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did help him out.
Speaker 1: We saved him a thousand dollars more than that.
Speaker 4: That's right, and go find all of our content. We're up wherever you get your podcast. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.