Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jackie and he.
Speaker 2: Armsranget live from studio seats.
Speaker 1: Say you're we are in a tiddley.
Speaker 2: Lit room deal with on the bowels of the Armstrong and Getting Communications Compound, And hey y'all today Tuesday, we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Apparently, what you know? It struck me what there are all sorts of people on all sorts of different sides of the.
Speaker 2: Political equation just kind of circling it like flies circle a pile of pooh, which is appropriate either to you know, gain followers or gin up interest, or to comment on the other people commenting on it. And everybody feels like there's something here we can work with, but they aren't quite sure what I think what I said yesterday is right. I think the left wing media thinks it's a way to attack Trump World, and that's their interest period, right maybe, And Trump World, meanwhile, has a pretty good narrative to sell about the deep state and cover ups and nefarious evil doing by the powerful. I just saw I was looking for this sort of thing. I was reading Mark Halpern's in the Morning newsletter and his he said, polling shows real people don't care about this, which I'm happy to hear because I consider myself a real person and I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care much. Zero of concerns zero. I Well, I get part of it.
Speaker 2: I guess part of why I've got this distance in my head about this whole thing is I assumed from the beginning there was nothing there. So finding out there's nothing, there is no what you claimed there was. Maybe it's because I'm in the world of media and I know we don't do this, but I know lots of people make crap up and exaggerate things for ratings.
Speaker 1: I just assumed they were doing that.
Speaker 2: So when it turns out they get into power and say we don't have anything, they're not surprised in the least. So maybe that's why I don't get the excitement here. Well, it's it's incredibly fertile ground. It's like it was produced by AI to to grow conspiracy theories because there's so much oddness.
Speaker 1: There's so many missing facts. There's there's sex, there's.
Speaker 2: Power, there's money, there's missing minutes from videotapes, there are absolutely associations with the very powerful and well known Hyah. But as far as I can tell, what's driving this doesn't exist at all. The Democratic Party in Hollywood is not running a giant child sex ring in cohuts with the Israelis, right well or not in that's just not happening.
Speaker 1: Oh you're saying they're doing it separately. That's not a thing.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, at least for people I know, and this is anecdote evidence for people I know are really into this. That's the driving force behind the whole Ebstein thing is the child sex ring. And that's what they've been talking about for or hinting at, or talking openly about for several years. And to come out and say that is not a thing is really annoying a certain crowd. Oh yeah, yeah, Well, if you're convinced of the truth of that proposition, I mean, I understand why people would be extremely enthusiastic about following it if you thought there were massive numbers of children being systematically sexually exploited by evildoers. Yeah, the truth is they're not, at least not in that way. But you know, you don't believe me, so that's fine. We can still be friends. One interesting aspect of this that I was reminded of that I remember being outraged by at the time was the lack of interest in mister Epstein's activities by the local authorities in Florida back in the day. He you know, wealth, very very wealthy, very well known, very well connected, and there are a lot of blind eyes turned and paperwork lost and charges dropped or reduced by friendly prosecutors. So you know, the whole thing began in corruption as well. Just one more element of the you know, the stew that's so rich to speculate about. So two things I need to research on. Unless you already know the answer. MSNBC was claiming Fox mentioned this basically never yesterday.
Speaker 1: Is that true. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I can't swear to I've thought it came up briefly on Brett Baar, but I could wrong. I watched Fox and Friends that didn't come up at all, and it was, you know, the lead story on ABC this week Sunday all day long on CNN and MSNBC and Fox not covering it all. I think that's interesting on its own I'm going to call an audible here if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Uh bu uh there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sixty four opening clip Michael sixty four. Oh maha, Oh maha, he's changing the play at the line.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Now do I as a tackle? Do I back up and protect the quarterback?
Speaker 3: Here? No?
Speaker 1: You pull? You pull on this play? Crap? And what was the other thing I wasn't sure of? Oh?
Speaker 2: So the Democrats tried to get a motion going to release some Epstein files and Republicans blocked it yesterday. Yeah, they just want to continue to fertilize the division in Trump world.
Speaker 1: Why did why keep this hot? Why did Republicans block it? Though?
Speaker 2: Because they don't want to, because like, let's let this drop and move on with the work of the country. And why don't they want to? Wouldn't that end it? You release whatever you got, which ain't much?
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, there's one huge problem which we haven't really discussed at all, is the fact that Julaane Maxwell, the unholy rape lady young girl recruiting a moral female monster in all this has gotten appeal filed and a lot of this stuff is evidence in that case. So you can't be putting it out in a way that's not approved by the judge. I guess I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, so again, getting back to this newsletter I was reading, he spiled a writ jack a writ that if there is any sort of list about who flew on the planes and stuff like that, I don't think there is.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'd bet money there's not a list that exists that says Bill Gates had sex with a twelve year old on August fifth, two thousand and five. That list does not exist. I don't think he did that, by the way, But just a for instance, yea.
Speaker 1: Of course, just for instance, any attorneys.
Speaker 2: But going to various parties where there were girls, some of them not eighteen that exists, and that those travelogs probably exist. And as this newsletter is reading this morning, there's quite possibly quite a big number of prominent Democrats on there. We know Bill Clinton was on that list. Does that damage anybody? I mean Trump's on that list, So does that hurt anybody?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You went to parties where people were doing things they shouldn't do, So have lots of us doesn't mean we did them right, right, and or went to parties where that didn't happen, thrown by a guy who through parties where it did happen right part the other day. I've known party guys like that that if you're kind of friendly on the outer circle, there's winks, there's nods, there's code words, there's chuckles, there's conversations. You get let in a little further into the inner sanctum where they party a little harder, and maybe they get an eight ball of coke on Friday night or whatever, and then you find out, Wow, they're kind of into whatever it might be wife swapping, swinging.
Speaker 1: I used to call it. These days, the women have agency in this too. I don't know what you call it.
Speaker 2: But anyway you get into Jeffrey Epstein is not going to say, Joe Keeddy, good to meet you. I've heard of your show. I hear it's really good. Hey, I got a sixteen year old girl over here. You want to fornicate with her? It's way too dangerous. So my point is, and I have no interest in protecting the powerful. In fact, quite the opposite. It is entirely possible you associated with Jeffrey Epstein on various levels and had no inkling of the really crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 1: I think that's the most likely.
Speaker 2: So I think some of the investigators are thinking, Okay, do I put out the list that says, for instance, Bill Gates went to a garden party where they raised money for an aid's charity thrown by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Do we put that out in the public.
Speaker 2: And just cause all sorts of you know, impugning names and randoms, spelation or do we not? Again, my main point is, I guess I'm the rest of the country is not cynical enough or as cynical as I am that they're shocked to find out that all these podcast hosts were claiming things that weren't true. No, and I actually have a fabulously interesting featurette on why conspiracy theories are so intriguing and satisfying. Remember Steve Bannon, We got to play that clip again today. This is a time for choosing on the whole Epstein thing.
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh, he's the worst? Is he is? Pt Barnum? I mean he's great at it?
Speaker 3: Yea, he is.
Speaker 2: He's an incredible talent for doing that sort of thing and stringing along the sort of people who get hooked like a largemouth bass by this sort of thing. And you know, I don't want to be completely because like the left calls every suspicion of authority a conspiracy theory, saying, hey, healthy young kids don't really need the COVID jab and they ought to be back in school. That's a conspiracy theory by anti vas lunatics. So I'm not that trust me. I believe in challenging authority all the time. I just think this is conspiracy as entertainment. Okay, So if you lean to the right, you shouldn't be so enthused that mainstream media is making a big deal out of this just to try to sew division in Trump world. Yeah, exactly, only interest, which brings us, in a lovely fashion to our open clipic. Okay, here we go. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, July fifteenth, year twenty twenty five, where I'm strong, are getting we approved of this program. Let's begin then, official According to FCC Rules of Regulations, the show starts at mark.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm done talking about Epstein for the time being. I'm gonna trust my friends, the administration. I'm gonna trust my friends in the government to do what needs to be done, solve it. Balls in their hands, I've said plenty of this last weekend.
Speaker 2: That is none other than Charlie kirk Immediately after his big turning point fest in which many people had fired up the crowd about Epstein, Charlie got a call from Donald J. Trump who said, hey, there's nothing here, would you cool it? And so he made that statement, I'm done talking about Epstein for now.
Speaker 1: The balls in their hands.
Speaker 2: I trust the administration, and so do some of you think Charlie Kirks he must be on the list too. He's compromised by the Israelis and Massan. Well that's the only option if you're into the QAnon style theory. If anybody says, no, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Here, they're part of it now. And here's how they got them. That's how they keep it.
Speaker 2: It's a perpetual motion machine. Inflation numbers are out highest level since February is the headline.
Speaker 1: In the Associated Oh my.
Speaker 2: February was just a couple of months ago, though, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if them, oh yeah, right, February this year.
Speaker 2: We've never been big fans of the This is the worst economic crisis since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, through that, I'm still alive. I don't even remember it exactly.
Speaker 2: AnyWho will have to have to dig into that, because that has been the concern about tariffs all along, right, that at some point inflation was gonna hit.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a great thing from the New York Times about the whole taco myth. Trump always chickens out complete bs that whole thing, really, according to the New York Times. And I think they're right on tariffs because we've got some more tariffs to talk going.
Speaker 1: Any who.
Speaker 2: I got Katie's headlines on the way and the news of the day, so I hope you can stay here. Mentioned yesterday, I'm kind of obsessed with the seven Bruce Springsteen albums that they released a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: Seven new albums.
Speaker 2: Well they're old albums, but they never come out before, like entirely recorded albums. I'm gonna have to get over my revulsion of his politics and his anti American crap and dig into it.
Speaker 1: As I've been a Bruce fan since I was a child.
Speaker 2: Wasn't ever really, I'm more now than I've ever been, so that's kind of weird. But I was like, I was watching some videos. I didn't know he was such a good piano player. I had no idea played the piano at all, let alone. Well, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: All right, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green and Katie alright, are you're starting with? ABC?
Speaker 4: Official says Russia didn't care about Trump's weapons for Ukraine or.
Speaker 1: The tariff threats. Okay, take care, Yes, you can claim that all you want.
Speaker 4: USA today, Supreme Court, let's Trump fire hundreds of Education Department workers and dismantle the agency.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I can't wait to get into that major featurette coming up, part hitting, fast Moving, Brace yourself, be pushback on firing anybody. The same with the realignment of the State Department. Oh my god, all of media acts like firing government employees is a crime.
Speaker 4: From The New York Post, California user arrested for allegedly tossing tear gas canister at ICE agents during raid on cannabis farm.
Speaker 1: College professor, College professor.
Speaker 2: No doubt, education is the most radical left area of life in America.
Speaker 4: Fox News in it to win It, Cuomo refuses to back down and heated New York City mayoral race against Zooran Mandami.
Speaker 1: Cuomo is going to run as an independent.
Speaker 2: And trying to get this deal going where when it gets closer, all the independents need to look at the polling and whoever's at the top, everybody else drops out because otherwise, because there's multiple independence Cuomo and the current mayor, Eric Adams, and you know, it'll split the vote and there's no way they win. Meanwhile, all the moneyed interests and or everybody who's not a communist in New York turns their fire on Mamdami excelsior.
Speaker 1: But Cuomo is a crook.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a horrible human being on like nine different levels.
Speaker 1: Agreed from the New York Times.
Speaker 4: Israel targets Syria and Lebanon in wave of new airstrikes.
Speaker 2: Wow, didn't hear that One their peace plan is to defeat their enemies.
Speaker 1: From the Washington Post.
Speaker 4: Inflation picked up in June as tariffs began to lift prices across the economy.
Speaker 2: That's either what's happening or it's not. But if it is, you don't know. This could be the opening. Okay, the tariffs are starting to finally land here comes the inflation that a lot of economists predicted, right right, And there's been you know, there's been a bit of touchdown dancing that inflation hasn't been really affected by the tariffs. But there's been much, much, much more talk about the tariffs than.
Speaker 1: Levying of them. Until very recently.
Speaker 2: Nothing would turn the tide politically in this country faster than noticeable inflation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Trump is right about trade deals, he's wrong about tariffs in general.
Speaker 1: More on that later from NBC.
Speaker 4: Study shows weight loss drugs can boost testosterone in men.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm thinner. I got my mojo from study fines it's never too late.
Speaker 4: Keeping active slashes death risk from any cause by up to forty percent.
Speaker 1: Wow wow wow. Yeah, bring us more on that. Yeah, more on that, okay for sure.
Speaker 4: And finally from the Babylon b Bear on California state flag moves to Texas, packs.
Speaker 1: Up its bags. Hell with this. I'm sick of this.
Speaker 2: So they put a new giant golden bear in the Sacramento Airport, capital of California, and now they've got a big barrier around it with signs says don't climb on the bear. Apparently people thought you could climb on the bear. Before climbing on the bear, don't climb on the bear, I guess, because somebody might slip and hurt their wrist and then either be a lawsuit and they would have to ground all the airplanes or something.
Speaker 1: Because it's California. Now, anybody who wasn't going to climb the bear will climb exactly. You're the best Instagram pick you could get is a top of the bear. We have so many things to catch you up on. Stay here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 2: The difference between being sedentary and a little exercise regularly is a huge according to one of the biggest studies ever done in the world over many many years, following people and their likelihood of dying from anything. I mean, it's a very broad study. Can't wait to talk about that, probably an hour two. Also, Uh, clearly some of you very unhappy with our Epstein takes. I want to talk about that because I Did's what an interesting thing that is. Yeah, unlike the left descent is allowed, on the right, disagreements allowed. I heck, I think think it's great anyway, So more on that to come. It's been stated by various people, including me, that the corruption and rot in our education system, specifically far left in doctrination is the biggest problem facing America because hearkening back to lincoln statement that essentially we'd never be brought down from without. The only way the United States ends is if we commit suicide. I think that is the route by which we commit suicide. We raise generation after generation that hates their country and embraces these Marxist principles. Anyway, that's kind of the umbrella over this featurette this segment quick headline. Supreme Court clears the way for Trump's cuts to the Education Department.
Speaker 1: It's one of those emergency orders.
Speaker 2: They didn't mention the vote, but it was probably six to three, and there's no like rationale given because they don't do that on emergency orders, generally speaking. But so he can go ahead and gut the Department of Education. Well, gut gut, And I feel like that's language of the left. Gut, oh, gut, gut away, gut, get gut. Well, the gut's good, that's what rem Yeah, yeah, okay, So I thought this was interesting. A couple of wags in the New York Times with the following article, and we're leading up to.
Speaker 1: The big Cohuna.
Speaker 2: No, this is like this. You had the opening opening band play two songs. Now these guys get like a twenty minute set.
Speaker 1: But don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're heading for the headliner, which is the evil, evil teachers' unions. And I stand by those words. Woo what a smaller education department is doing under Trump, writes The New York Times. Maybe I'll just jump down into it. We'll just go with the subhead. Let's keep it brief. Cuts have hit most of the department's main functions, which include investigating civil rights complaints. That means, for the last quite a few years, enforcing dei dictator. That's what they mean by enforcing civil rights complaints, providing financial aid a bloated system that has skyrocketed the costs of college education, which Trump is about to roll back too.
Speaker 1: We'll have more time for that another time.
Speaker 2: But the federal government is to a large extent getting out of education financing, moving along with the subhead here in the New York Times. Other things the Department of Education does researching what works in education. Oh like when the Department of Education handed down dictates and funding to get rid of phonics in favor of the newest, fashionable whole language learning or whatever. They called it, a miserable, miserable failure. What else do they do testing students on the federal level. Ah, you could make an argument for that, but as Jack is explained through Goodheart's Law, once you established that as a standard, they pervert the education system to just score better. And then finally and dispersing federal funding.
Speaker 1: That's what we need the Education department to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dispersing federal funding is the leash that they have the school districts on that they yank if they don't fall into line with whatever left wing dictate has.
Speaker 1: Been handed down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're seeing Trump use it now in different levels, right, to get rid of boys in girl sports. Well right, exactly, And in the past several years it was used to enforce boys in girls sports and to enforce restorative justice practices the bully's best friend, and to enforce saying if you report violent students to the cops, that's the school to jail pipeline.
Speaker 1: They better not be minorities. So yeah, great, the Education Department is just doing wonderful job, a wonderful job through the years, and it's just a tragedy that they're being gutted anyway. I promised you.
Speaker 2: Now, ladies and gentlemen, the world's greatest rock and roll band, the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 1: Here's your headliner.
Speaker 2: And this is some great, great writing by Maya Sulkan in the Free Press. Headline is how do you fix schools? Teachers' union says stop Trump, ice and fascism. Maya Sulkin wrote this, Forty percent of American fourth graders have less than basic reading skills that's not proficient. Forty percent have less than the basic level of ability, and only twenty six percent of twelfth graders are considered proficient in math, according to the federal government's own educational I'm sorry Progress Assessment. Yeah, but more importantly, did they have never ending pride assemblies in the proper month at school? Because that's what I like. Yeah, you're on the right track, so Maya writes. So you might think that there wasn't much else on the mind of teachers at the latest annual gathering of the nation's largest teachers union. And it's a good point. Our nation schools are miserably failing. Our government schools, I should say, miserably failing to teach kids what they need to know, so that must be the main topic. Are you blanking kidding me? No, you can, and she goes into the description of every approved business item in the agenda published by the NEEA, but one convention delegate from Texas summarized them by telling me the response she got while trying to talk to other union members about the best ways to teach reading and writing. We don't have time for that. We've got to fight Trump. Her friend was told, no, if somebody.
Speaker 1: Said that out loud, yes, wow, wow.
Speaker 2: At least at the meeting, but that extends in the classroom. You've got to fight Trump. I can't believe anybody said that out loud. This is not folks Breitbart. This is the free press, which is, you know, very carefully nonpartisan common sense. When I asked the NEA for comments, she writes, the union directed me toward a number of previous statements, including the convention speech by Becky Pringle, a middle school teacher is now anya president. We must use our power to take action that leads, action that liberates, action that lasts.
Speaker 1: She said, Here are.
Speaker 2: Some of the initiatives approved thousands of dollars to quote defend democracy against Trump's embrace of fascism by using the term fascism in which is misspelled by the way, how great is that to use the term fascism in materials to correctly characterize Donald Trump's program and actions. Also support foreign participation in the mass democratic movement against Trump's authoritarianism and violations of human rights.
Speaker 1: That includes support for the No King's.
Speaker 2: Movement, Oh that was her a shaking one, and the Los Angeles based movement to defeat Trump's attempts to use federal forces against the state of California and other states and communities. Why are schools thinking about this stuff at all? Also opposition to immigrations and custom enforcement, kidnapping of student leaders, and support for students' rights to organize against ice raids and deportations.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Main plank of the National Education Association the Teachers Union is to encourage kids to demonstrate against ice. If I was going to be slightly charitable, I wonder if it's just a over time you just assumed even within school systems or in the teachers' unions at higher levels. Maybe in the school you know it because you're up against it every day, but you're in the teachers unions at higher levels. You're not in the schools on a regular basis. You just assume the nuts and bolts part is okay, it's cruising along teach kids math and reading.
Speaker 1: That that's fine.
Speaker 2: We just we need to there's those other things we have the power to focus on, and you just somehow missed the boat that that core part, the learning part, Yeah, had gotten overlooked or decayed or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they don't care. It's an indoctrination factory. Another a couple of UH their other resolutions that passed UH to defend students' rights to dissent and organize against Trump's policies, including attacks against LBGTQ plus students and against racism. I mean, if you're I just I think about it.
Speaker 2: If you were going to build a school today, a public if I was going to maybe other people like in the town I live and wouldn't agree with me. But if it's going to build a school today, there'd be no politics in it at all.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't be doing anything about any political issue.
Speaker 2: There'd be no assemblies, there'd be no speeches, there'd be no position papers. Theould be nothing like first period, second period reading, third period math again.
Speaker 1: I mean just throughout today and then you go Civics, plays, social studies, that sort of thing we're in the Constitution, and then you go home.
Speaker 2: In response to the Supreme Court ruling allowing parents stop their kids out of gender ideology and doctrination, the NEA will provide quote a sample local school board resolution that protects educators in the classroom who are teaching LGBTQ plus inclusive curriculum and content, meaning teaching your kid that radical gender theory and the genderbred person and teaching them that they can change their sexes if they want. And indeed, you don't have to tell mommy and daddy. I will help you. I will tell you where to go. That's what the NEA is concerned about. I'm just going to touch on a few more because this is quite the list. Oppose any move to eliminate the US Department of Education, a bunch of radical stuff. Commitment to the twenty twenty six federal, state and local elections as a pivotal moment for our democracy training programs to address the alarming level of discrimination against and bullying of Arab American students in the public school system. That's the whole up with the Palestinians thing, and it goes on and.
Speaker 1: On and on.
Speaker 2: The NEA is a radical leftist organization that could not give a crap about your kids. I didn't even get to a brilliant article entitled how did California's public public education go from the best in the US to the worst? But the short answer is, by following chapter and verse all of the things we just mentioned, the NA is promoting. There is no more righteous cause than fighting against the left wing and doctrination factory in America's government schools. End of screed. Here's something you need to do. Word from our friends at Trust and Will. You can do what you've always known you needed to do. Get a Trust and or Will together so your wishes are known and you can create and manage such your custom a state plan with these folks starting is just one hundred and ninety nine bucks. You could start this today at home. You log into the website, you start filling in like the basics. You know, names, birthdays, soci security numbers, bank accounts.
Speaker 1: All that sort of easy.
Speaker 2: It walks you through it all and there's live customer support chat, phone or email if you get hung up on anything. It's crafted to whatever state you live in for the state laws, and then you can have this thing done.
Speaker 1: How awesome is that have all your.
Speaker 2: Important documents in one place with bank level encryption, live customer support, step by step process guides you from start to finish. So here your assets and protect your loved ones with trust and will get twenty percent off on your state plan documents by visiting trust and will dot com slash armstrong use our code. Please trust and will dot com slash armstrong to get twenty percent off trustinwill dot com slash armstrong. That reminds me, I gotta find a math tutor. I was supposed to do that earlier. I might to do list for my son, Gonna make him do math during the summer. Matt's some cruel parenting right there there.
Speaker 1: You go. Gotta be cruel to be kind.
Speaker 2: So that a person from Texas, who am Ia quoted at the beginning of the article said she wasn't surprised at all to see the approved business items that have nothing to do with basic educational principles. Quote it's politics, sex and gender. When delegates get up on stage, they tell you that they're political. These things do not just happen overnight. People just haven't been paying attention.
Speaker 1: God, I wish should be what there aren't.
Speaker 2: I suppose you couldn't rise to the ranks where you'd get a speaking spot, but I wish should be more people get up on stage say hey, can we just talk about math and reading?
Speaker 1: Like that's it? Never mentioned Trump.
Speaker 2: I have known and we hear from lots of teachers who are horrified, outraged, and saddened by all this. Whether y'all need to start your own union or form some sort of like you got your rebel stockholders. Sometimes you're Tovis stockholders that shake up a corporation. Y'all need to somehow find a way to band together and shake up the NEA and the other big one because they are absolutely freaking anti American far left. You know gorillas, and I think gorillas is a pretty good term, because they are operating undercover indoctrinating our children. Even if it weren't the far left part, if it's just not the core things your kid needs to learn that they're spending time on, that's a crime.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: Got mail bag on the way, can't wait to talk about how any exercise at all is so good for you. This is a good thing for everybody to know. Both my kids are fairly active, but it's a good thing to have in their head anyway. Stick around good stuff today. So I've heard many doctors say over the years two things, two things to do. You want to live long, have good genetics, and don't smoke. Those are the two things. Maybe they're gonna add a third thing, be somewhat active. Just be somewhat active based on this giant, new, biggest ever study that we'll talk about hour two. Right, Yeah, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Continuing on our series from the Genius Thomas Soul. Genius doesn't begin to describe his brilliance. And I guess there's a book or people are talking about gene The very concept of genius is a right wing something or ound what.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into it. Yeah, I know it's stupid.
Speaker 2: Uh. The old adage about giving a man of fish versus teaching him how to fish has been updated. Give a man of fish, and he will ask for tartar, sauce and French fries. Moreover, some politician who wants his vote will declare all of those things to be among his basic rights.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. That is so good. Mailbag. I love tartar sauce. I do not. You don't love tartar sauce. It is a child sauce. Oh please, nice lob please, Oh my god, let's see. Uh well, I will tell you the fish and chips. What do you stick your fish in? Are you just not isamic vinegar? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okaytimes sometimes the sophisticated tomato bisk called ketchup. Here's your mail bag, A mail bag at Armstrong you getty dot com. We got so many emails on the Jeffrey Epstein thing, essentially saying we're fools.
Speaker 1: We need to do our research. Here's the evidence. Blah blah blah. Well we'll hit some of those later on the show. That's fine, uh Vic wrights Jack.
Speaker 2: The millennial stare you were asking about on yesterday's show, it's the millennials don't like it. Millennials are calling people out on it. It's the gen z stare. Oh right, right right, the gen z stare. It's just what you described in your teenage son. Nothing amuses them. They've done it all, seen it all online. Onto the new threat in tariffs on Russia. What are they on. We aren't supposed to be trading with them already, right, what do we import from them?
Speaker 1: Ultimately?
Speaker 2: If I buy some Russia vodka and paid twice as much for it due to tariff's, doesn't that just punish me in my liver? Idhaca, I don't have a cute acronym vic.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gen Z stares people, the young people who just like stared through you as they check you out at the target or whatever.
Speaker 1: Jay writes.
Speaker 2: The first Democrat that crosses the line and works with Trump will be embraced enthusiastically. Trump would probably give that official more than expected, just to prove that he can make the deal.
Speaker 1: Maybe Daka who knows.
Speaker 2: Sadly, Dems appear to prefer the sidelines, squawking in their own mess. Oh, it's generally about fundraising to stay in office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who did I just read?
Speaker 2: Wrote a great piece that the Democrats have just absolutely tied themselves to thirty seventy issues. Oh it is Victor Davis Hansen across the aisle do stuff that people believe in anyway, Like this from William Guys. At work, I got in a discussion with a liberal about how the ICE agents sometimes have a mask on.
Speaker 1: The best response to that is they have COVID. What do you expect them to do? Get people sick? Oh geez.
Speaker 2: If NEWSOM can arrest people not having a mask, then ICE can arrest people while wearing them.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Another j from San Jose Rights on the topic of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: Yes, griping about Debbie.
Speaker 2: Thinks it's inhumane to be jailed in groups and use the same toilets. She's the epitome of privilege and apparently she's just now being exposed to a small part of the real world.
Speaker 1: It's called jail.
Speaker 2: When I was in it, I had to use a roll of toilet paper as a pillow as I lay on the concrete floor.
Speaker 1: No blanky, and I was lucky. It's uncomfortable for a reason, you ignoramus.
Speaker 2: Although we did to go through one person who got swept up in in one of those facilities now, who've been here since they were eleven years old, showing up to all of their meetings trying to become a citizen, et cetera, et cetera. So you want an open border Okay, now we'll talk about that more later. AJ says, Antifa's come up. Oh, we don't have time for this. He points that many politicians, not only the media, have told you Antifa is a myth.
Speaker 1: It's loosely argued. Don't worry about him.
Speaker 2: We have many more hours if you miss and he gets the podcast
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty